View All Announcements

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Small Lounge, a quiet nook off the stairs.
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Mar 14 2012, 08:49 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass giggled as she listened to Ralph the story how he ended up buying the book. It was really funny to hear and ironic too, especially when he told about the poster part. It's normal in the muggle world that photographs are stationary while in the wizarding world it wasn't. Yeah, life is really being unfair sometimes. You went to muggle London? All by yourself? Congrats, man. She complimented with a smirk, still couldn't believe what he just told. She felt the same way as Ralph, except she had to learn such things which is considered normal in wizarding world when she came to study at Hogwarts. Muggle money is quite easy. I'm sure you'll learn that thing right away. She said, raising her eyebrows approvingly. When Ralph told that he found muggle literature fascinating, she admitted inwardly that Ralph was different from those purebloods who see muggles as weak people. You are so weird you know. She smirked and shook her head.

--------------------

user posted image
Vera made me pretty in this sig!
||clairsentient||plot||callboard||shipper||profile||

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Mar 15 2012, 12:55 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph felt proud of himself. Not every fifteen-year-old wizard can say that he went to muggle London all by himself and lived to tell the tale. Okay, so that one is a bit of an overstatement but seriously, it's not that bad once you are already there. It was really fun, with the shops, boutiques, bookstores, restaurants, pubs and other establishments. "Yeah, I did. Must be part of the 'initiation to manhood' by the Smiths." he chuckled at that totally invented ritual, but what if there really is one?

About the muggle money, Ralph sighed. "I won't put my hopes up. Galleons, Sickles and Knuts are easy to understand but muggle money? It's so complex! He remembered the nice lady behind the counter saying that one is a penny, then a shilling and pence and those paper things they call notes. It's all so confusing!" And confusing it really was. The conversion is so complex and Ralph just said to the counter to drop the lecture and just take the needed amount. To Cass's next statement, Ralph grinned. "Weird is the new 'cool' you know?" Yes, he's not like other judgmental pure bloods.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image<-soon to open!
[Healing Hands][Nearra for the sig!]
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Mar 15 2012, 07:17 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass covered her mouth to control her giggling when she heard Ralph's statement. 'Initiation to manhood?' She repeated as though his words were unclear to her. She knew Ralph just invented this one since he began laughing too. But yeah, she was quite amazed that his parents let him experience the muggle world. Then Ralph said that he was really confused with muggle money, she giggled even more. Trust me. It's only in the mind. Although she didn't grow up in United Kingdom she easily learned the British money and even the wizard money. Well yeah, she's a fast-learner when it comes to currencies. So, if weird is the new cool, then grindylows are cool? She said sarcastically as she air-quoted the words weird and cool. She knew she already heard that before but can't remember who said it and when.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Mar 15 2012, 07:20 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Mar 15 2012, 09:43 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph rolled his eyes while still laughing. "Okay, ookay, you got me there. I invented that stuff but hey! I wouldn't know if that's real, or something similar to that." he shrugged his shoulders. His father never really indulged him with any of the family secrets because he's 'too young' according to Zacharias. He won't be too young for long!. He's turning sixteen and well, will be staying as fifth year just because he's too lazy to do his owls.

He rolled his eyes again. If it's only in the mind, then he have no hopes of learning it. "I'm not much of a fan of mind over matter you know." he stopped laughing because well, thinking of his ignorance with muggle money is not exactly a way to boost his ego. "Yeah, definitely. Grindylows are cool." especially his pet Damen. He is a good pet.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Mar 19 2012, 07:11 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Sorry! Tough RL <.<))

Cass crossed her arms over her chest and smirked when Ralph said that he just invented the 'initiation to manhood" thing. I knew it! She said, grinning widely at him. Fine. She rolled her eyes, already giving up convincing him that muggle money was just easy to learn. Then Cass rolled her eyes again when Ralph said that gridylows are definitely cool. A grindylow gave her a hard time in her Dark creatures class during her first year that made her failed the subject. No way. Yes, you are one hundred percent weird. Period.

((Super lame post http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif))

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Mar 20 2012, 11:23 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph mirrored Cass by crossing his arms too. "You need not rub it in." He smirked then patted the space beside him. "Don't you want to join me here on the comfy couch? A lady like you shouldn't be standing there." Ralph attempted at being a gentleman. It's never too late to change Cass's mind about him. Ralph can be pretty sweet actually.

He rolled his eyes at Cass's last statement. "Yeah yeah, I'm cool like that." Being weird is not at all bad. At least he's being himself unlike other people who pretends to be someone they're not.

(I understand. Lame post too ^^,)

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 07:00 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass looked down on her feet, furrowing her eyebrows when Ralph asked if she wanted to sit beside him. She hadn't realize just now that her feet was beginning to hurt. How long have she been standing there anyway? She cleared her throat before answering him. Okay. She shrugged her shoulders slightly and sat on the other end of the couch, leaving a space between them. She don't know why she was feeling uneasy even though she was sitting distantly from him, hopeful he won't notice because sure as shooting, he would tease Cass and ask some questions that would definitely annoy her. Whatever. She pouted and rolled her eyes.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 10:41 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Wow, what a way to make this awkward. Thanks writer. Ralph drummed his fingers on the hard cover of the book he's reading. He wanted to tease Cass for something but then, he remembered he's being a gentleman now. No jerky and flirty comments. Nu-uh. "So what are you up to lately?" Ralph asked, attempting to start a friendly conversation.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Mar 23 2012, 05:14 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass was staring blankly at the fireplace when Ralph began to ask her what she up to lately. She expected more of his teasing like he always do, but nah, he's more like a gentleman today. What? Me? Uhm, I become fond of polishing my nails. Here, look. She shrugged as she raised her hands, brandishing her fancy fingernails, courtesy of her dorm mate Kierra. Every week was a different color and this week's color were red and gold, her house colors. Yeah, she was a proud lioness. She already requested a nail polishing kit when she wrote a letter to Larissa and probably Domino was on her way now to Hogwarts. You? What are you up to lately? except from that Hunted games you're reading.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Mar 23 2012, 05:17 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 04:07 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass can be such girl. Fancy nails huh? Ralph looked at Cass's nails as she brandished her fingers in front of him. "Nice..." He commented. he then rolled his eyes when Cass returned his question to him. "Nothing much, just running around the dorm room naked, just the same things," of course he was joking, he just wants to see Cass's reaction to that. She's always been the innocent kind of girl. "And it's The Hunger Games. Not hunted." he said. And then he remembered something. "Oh shoot. I forgot I have to do something right now." He slapped his forehead with the book gently. "I got to run now, it was so nice not fighting with you for once." he smirked towards Cass.

He then took hold of Cass's hand and planted a soft kiss on her knuckles. He winked at her then stood up and walked away still with that grin on his face.

{I had to finish this RP because I'm leaving for my vacation. till next time sweetie!}

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:21 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(New RP)

Ruella walked along the towers. Actually she had never been in another towers beside her Ravenclaw Tower and she thought it was a good idea to wandering around. She decided to go to the North Tower. She climbed up the stairs and it was out of expectation that she found a small lounge in the nook off the stairs. And the condition, she really loved it, so calm. She knew, all she needed was a quiet place to calm her mind after she had a very bad nightmare this night. She entered the lounge and liked it immediately. She took a seat on a sofa and took her bag off. She pulled out a book, Harry Potter Biography, which she borrowed from the library. After Canis told her about the book, she immediately borrowed it. She leaned on the sofa and began to read the book.

[Tag: Kiara Gilbert]

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Kiara Gilbert
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 12:26 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
218 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kiara was ultimately bored and her dorm became scarce and the library became overran by first years. Honestly she didn't mind but crows kind of tweaked her a bit and the hearing was still new to her. So mainly she was terrified of everything and very jumpy. No not like Twitch in the muggle cartoon show South Park, but somethings she is like was that's what music sounds like, how birds sing, how everything happens in it's own distinct sound. She decided why not climb the towers and find somewhere not so crowded. When she arrived at the top she saw a girl there reading a book. Kiara had her guitar and notepad and a muggle ink pen. She gulped and bit her lip and saw she was reading and didn't want to disturb her. "Oh sorry... I was planning on just fooling with my guitar you don't mind... I totally understand if you do..."
PMYIM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 02:47 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella gasped of surprised when she read on the book, there was a three-head dog in this school years ago, on the third floor. How could this school have.. that dog? It was dangerous and worse it had three heads. And the name was really not suitable, Fluffy. How could the three-heads dog has a very cute name? She frowned, didn't have any idea about it.

Just then, she saw someone was entering the room. A girl with her.. guitar! Great! The girl then asked her permission to fooling around with her guitar. Ruella nodded enthusiastically. "I really do not mind. Just do it" she said, smiling. She always loved to hear music or someone played music. It was kind of amusing her.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Kiara Gilbert
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 11:22 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
218 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Kiara continued to bit her lip then released and smiled soon after that. She was relieved to here the girl saying "just do it" she nodded, "Thanks..."

She truned around and walked to the bench, took out her pick from her picket and sat on the bench. She placed the guitar flat on her knees and started playing and humming. She knew she played weird but she liked her style. It was something similar to the way the muggle movie august rush played his music.

song she is playing
PMYIM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Apr 20 2012, 06:12 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella nodded as the girl said thanks. Then her eyes turned to her book. Which page she had read? Oh, Fluffy. She began to continue. The girl played a song she knew as Scars. And her foot slowly tapped on the floor like usual when she heard music. Music was always being a good friend for her. Eventhough she couldn't play any instruments, as long as she could hear it, there was no problem. "You play it wonderfully" she said with a smile.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Klark Farron
 Posted: May 4 2012, 09:55 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Klark sighed as he made his way up to the towers, no reason inparticular, hejsust felt like going there. He was kinda happy, kid of chill. It was a weird mood for him, seeing as Klark was hyped up on sugar 24/7. He looked around making his way towards a lounge, and fiunding a seat up in it. He looked down at his watch checking the time, and closed his eys relaxing. Hey everyone needed freee time during the term, why not have klark chill right here

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tristan Schuyler
 Posted: May 4 2012, 10:00 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
364 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tristan had been roaming, as he tended to do, as he looked for new places to sketch for his mum. The book was coming along nicely and he had even purchased three news ones during the trip to Hogsmeade to continue on. So anyway, he was walking up to the small lounge and boom there was Klark. "Dude, what are you doing?" He smirked softly and flopped down on the couch across from him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Klark Farron
 Posted: May 4 2012, 10:04 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Klark wathced as Tristan made his way into the room, he looked at him and then turned around looked at the backside of the couch. " Hey.... Im just thinking. " Klark said lightly, before turning around towards Tristan and looking at him on the other sofa across the room, Why did he feel weird right now, it was just tristan, a friend like cara, or addy. " What are you doing up here? "

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tristan Schuyler
 Posted: May 4 2012, 10:09 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
364 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Thinking? About?" He tossed his bag to the ground, slowly pulling his fresh sketch pad and pencil from it. He shrugged at this friends next question and looked around. "Bored, I guess? Just roaming the castle. I got a new sketchbook so I figured I would get started. But it always rocks to have company. Especially yours." He smiled warmly at Klark and opened the book. He was feeling a weird sensation in his stomach and his brain was literally yelling to fix his tie and like his hair. Weird.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Klark Farron
 Posted: May 4 2012, 10:31 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Klark looked at tristean and rose a brow, stangind up from his sfa and moving to the foot of his. You like my comapny? " Klark said back to tristan and smiled curiously. Klark was always a happy spirit, heand he enjoyed tristans company. So anything that made tristan happy made klark happy.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tristan Schuyler
 Posted: May 4 2012, 10:37 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
364 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

So maybe Tristan needed to develop a better filter. He hadn't meant to add that last bit but he had and it seemed to grab Klark's attention. Nervously, he smiled up at Klark and nodded. "Um yeah of course dude. You make me smile and you geek me out like no other so clearly." He smiled happily and patted the empty area next to him. He moved over slightly and felt his heart beat pick up. Oy.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Nov 30 2015, 09:09 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Aliyah had just arrived back at Hogwarts. She was a little late arriving back this year, due to some family problems, but it was good to be back where she belonged!

She made her way to the small lounge, she was still very tired from the trip here, so she wanted to have a small rest before going to the library and exploring elsewhere! She sat down with a favorite book of here, The Lord of the Rings, a Muggle book her Mama had given her for her birthday. It was so nice to be back here! She couldn't wait for classes to start up again!

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 07:49 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Since Seamus had been spending a lot of time in the common room lately he decided to go out again but being the lazy boy he was simply walked to the small lounge on the seventh floor. It was close to their common room and he didn't have a walk far. With a sigh he recognized that the room was empty. So much for meeting others. He decided to stay here anyway, someone would show up eventually. Opening a packet with chocolate frogs he took a seat and started looking outside the window.

Lorelei Klerk

This post has been edited by Seamus Fallon: Feb 20 2016, 07:49 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 08:36 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Group meetings. At 2. 7th Floor lounge.

Lorelei walked on the stairs to the decided meeting place with her class group mates, they were going to have discussion on one of the assignments this afternoon. She was about to take a nap when she got the owl. Not like usual, today she just felt so tired. She just wanted to sleep.

But when she arrived there she didn't meet any of her class mates, instead there was a boy, seating near the window while munching on something.

Then there was a little bang. Just the time to knock down one of the chair, Lorelei. Great.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 09:15 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus didn't notice someone entered the room until he heard a bang. His head turned to the direction where he heard the noise and spotted a Rawenclaw girl. The questioning look on his face quickly dissappeared when he spotted a chair laying next to her. He chuckled a bit but tried to stop himself. He didn't want to seem rude!

Thinking about something to say he simply did the first thing that came to his mind. Seamus held out a packet with chocolate frogs to the girl and asked, You want some?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 09:25 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorry, I'm a little tired. Lorelei picked up the chair and put it back to the place while thinking,If every single time I said sorry can produce galleons, I would be rich by now. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed when the boy laughed.

Suddenly the boy offered her the snack he has been eating, chocolate frog. There was a reason why Lorelei never ate that particular snack: she was afraid of frogs so she politely rejected the offer and shook her head, Thank you but no. I -uh- afraid of frogs.

Have you seen any other 'Claws here? Lorelei remembered the main reason she was here and dear Merlin, where were her classmates?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 09:38 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Doesn't matter, Seamus replied with a smile on his lips. He was way worse when he was tired, knocking a chair down was nothing.

Seamus was alright with the girls decision. There'd be more chocolate frogs for him, great. Afraid of frogs? He questioned. He had never heard someone was afraid of frogs.. Oh well, he was afraid of insects, so who cares? Not that he'd ever admit in front of someone else that he was afraid. Well, those are not bad, really. But okay, next time I'll bring other snacks, in case I bump into you again.

No, I haven't seen anyone until you came in, Seamus replied with a small shrink. So that was why she came. The girl probably wanted to study with some friends.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 10:04 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Well uh, she scratched her hair unknowingly, I tried to catch one but it jumped on my nose, not such a good memory for someone who saw frog for the first time.

Little laughter escaped her lips. Sure. I'm Lorelei, by the way. First year, in case you want to know. She added that because she kinda sure that he is a senior. And looks like you really like those chocolate?

Lorelei felt a little annoyed hearing that none of her friends came, Seriously.. She then took a seat near the boy. Mind if I seat here while waiting for them? And uh, will we disturb you?

This post has been edited by Lorelei Klerk: Feb 20 2016, 10:08 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 10:35 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus nodded understandingly. He wouldn't like that either. Yeah, I can imagine that that's scary, he admited.

Nice to meet you Lorelei, I'm Seamus, he introduced himself. Then he nodded again, I thought so. I'm a second year, Seamus explained with a smile. If the girl was in the same year as him he'd surely have noticed her by now, right?

Seamus laughed a bit. No, not at all. In fact I came here because I was bored and didn't want to spend the whole day alone. I hoped someone would stop by, he said. And you won't disturb me. Even if you did, I could just leave. Don't worry about it.

This post has been edited by Seamus Fallon: Feb 20 2016, 10:35 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 11:08 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Remembering how pairs of slimy legs climbing your nose made Lorelei shuddered. She shook her thought fast. Yeah, very.

So you are a Gryffin? I actually never knew any Gryffin in 2nd year so you are the first, I guess. Seeing the boy smiled made Lorelei smiles too. It felt good to make friends with senior students!

I see. Okay then, I guess we are going to keep each other company for now. Lorelei turned her body so that she would be right beside Seamus. And I'm going to be your friend for today, if you don't mind.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 11:37 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Yep, I am. I'd like to say I don't know a Rawenclaw first year, but actually I know some. Not good though, Seamus replied. He had met some rawenclaws here and there, mainly in the library. Yeah, big surprise, of course.

Seamus shifted a little so he could look at Lorelei properly. I guess we are. No, I don't mind. If you want to you can also be my friend at any other day, he said laughing a bit. Do you have any siblings? He asked curiously.

This post has been edited by Seamus Fallon: Feb 20 2016, 11:37 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 11:48 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorry, what? Lorelei couldn't help but notice how Seamus pronounced her house name, It's Ravenclaw, Seamus. With a V. She giggled. This was the first time she heard someone pronounced 'Rawenclaw' instead of 'Ravenclaw'.

Well I guess that day is today then. And no, I'm the only child in my family. Would be nice to have a little brother though.. Lorelei used to beg to her parents to give her a sibling, and she hoped she would have one soon. What about you, Seamus?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 12:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus laughed a bit at his own mistake. I'm sorry, a friend of mine once mispronounced it and we started doing it as well to make fun of him and it just kinda stuck, Seamus tried to explain.

Oh, well I have a lot of siblings. My twin sister Mairead is a Gryffindor as well. My brother Rory is a fourth year Ravenclaw, Liam is a sixth year Hufflepuff and Dylan was a Slytherin but he graduated a few years ago. Yep, large family.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 10:27 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Well, serve you right I guess. Lorelei laughed at her own joke. She knew it's annoying for some people to be reminded when they actually mispronounce something but this was her house name so she kinda felt weird when it was pronounced wrongly. Sorry, I didn't mean to be such a 'grammar Nazi'. Lorelei heard that phrase when she was back home and her uncle scold her Mum and she hoped she pronounced it right.

Her jaw opened wide when Seamus talked about his family. Wow, I'll be honest here, I'm jealous. Being the only child, she has always wondered how was it feel to have siblings. And you even have a twin sister? How does it feel like? And I think it's pretty rare to see siblings got sorted to different houses each.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 01:00 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus shook his head. Oh well, doesn't matter if you are. But I might be mispronouncing it again in a few hours. You know, I'm not that good with remembering things I should remember, he explained with a bit of a smile on his face. That was probably the reason for him being in Gryffindor instead of Rawenclaw.

Seamus nodded a bit. It's cool sometimes but to be honest I don't see them a lot. Mairead has a favorite brother and when he's around no one else really matters, Seamus said with a smile. Even Rory noticed that Mairead liked Liam more than the others. You'd think I see them a lot. With so many siblings the chances of running into one of them here or there are pretty high but I never do. I don't like family meetings that much, so yeah. I don't see them a lot, Seamus explained. The last time they had a family meeting was for christmas and he had been sneaking away not even half an hour after it started. Great brother he was.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 23 2016, 08:10 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lorelei laughed hearing Seamus mispronounced the words wrongly again. I guess I have to make some exception for you, then. How's things as a second year, by the way? Any different?

But why? The question blurted out faster than Lorelei even recognized it. She didn't want to stick her nose where it didn't belong but it was already too late. Sorry, I mean.. why don't you like family meetings? Because for me.. Even though there are only three of us at home, Dad always make the house feels so fun and cheerful so I love to meet my parents really much. She looked into Seamus who seemed less cheerful than before. Maybe she shouldn't ask the question.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 01:05 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Hmm.. Not really. Well, I can tell some first years what to do, Seamus said and chuckled a bit. He actually did this at some points but sadly none of them really listened. He looked too much like a first year.. Maybe that would change once he got to his third year, who knew?

It's always so crowded when we have family meetings. Last time, for christmas, I didn't even know half of the people. One of my brother brought his girlfriend and she brought her cousins and one of her cousins brought his girlfriend.. Seamus drifted off. The point is, there were many people and most of them seemed to know each other. My brother had some girls there and it was just really weird. Seamus shook his head a bit. Don't get me wrong. I love my family, I really do but sometimes it's just.. He shrugged a bit. I don't know how to explain. But enough about my family. Do you have any pets? He asked then. Seamus already knew that Lorelei didn't like frogs what meant that the chances of her having a toad were very low but maybe she had a rat or owl. Maybe even a cat.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:57 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Well then maybe you can give me some tips? Like maybe, which professor is very strict on their markings? She chuckled. She surely could use this info very well, especially in the classes she has difficulties on.

Lorelei nodded slowly, So you like silence.. quiet places more? Is that the reason you came here too? She didn't expect this from Seamus. He looked very nice to talk to, Lorelei expected that he was some kind of the class rep or something else with authority.

You know I don't have toads, right? she snickered, I have a snowy owl I love very much. His name is Ace. A little bit moody sometimes, but he is a good companion. She remembered how Ace once tried to bit her pinky off and shuddered. Good thing they understand each other more now. And one overly active little American Cocker Spaniel at home, she is Alice. Ah how I miss her very much.. How about you Seamus? A cage full of frogs? Lorelei couldn't help but tease her senior.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 02:23 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus thought about Lorelei's question for a while before answering. I guess Prof. Petrov. If I were you, I would try to stay out of trouble with her in general, Seamus said, thinking about the Slytherin Head of House. He knew that some Slytherins really liked her but even they were afraid of getting in trouble with her.

Seamus scratched his neck thinking about an answer. I guess so. I do like spending time with a lot of people but when I spend time with them I kinda feel alone. I know it sounds weird but they all know each other so well. Besides some of them were to.. Well, let's just say they didn't even notice me, Seamus ended with a small laugh, thinking about Mairead.

A snowy owl sounds pretty good, Seamus replied with a small smile. Only chocolate frogs, Seamus said with a small laugh. But trust me, if you want to meet some toads, I'll arrange it for you, he added with a smirk.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 09:02 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Prof. Petrov? Lorelei tilted her head then remembered Ah, the head of Slytherin House. Noted. Won't even try to get near her. She laughed while putting her hand up like the gesture of people swearing their promise. Is she really that scary?

Somehow Lorelei felt a hint of sadness in Seamus' words. But she knew that feeling. The feel that you were there.. but you were not really there. She then patted his shoulder. It's okay. It's their lost, I guess. Seamus' seemed like a good person for Lorelei, the least she could do was to console him.

Oh no! No, don't be so kind to me, she laughed, I would rather to meet your sweets collection!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 10:23 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Honestly? I don't know. I never got in trouble with her. But from what I've heard.. Yeah, I guess, Seamus said with a shrug. He had rumors within his first weeks at Hogwarts and had decided not to get on Prof. Petrovs bad side.

Seamus shrugged again.. But then he nodded. Yeah, I guess it is.

Okay, then you'll meet my sweet collection instead, he said with a grin. Lorelei was fun to talk to!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lorelei Klerk
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 01:23 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
56 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Seeing the sky began to change to slight orange, Lorelei sighed. Seriously, where are they? Did she got pranked? Did they all cancel the meeting without her knowing? She took out the letter and re-read the words.

Oh. She gaped. It's supposed to be tomorrow. Tomorrow, she repeated in her head. Lorelei couldn't help but start to laugh at her own foolishness. Oh, wow. Really. Nice.

In my house, we always store this really nice chocolate hazelnut spread that everyone loves. She smiled remembering how she had emptied two jars of it by herself. It's called Nutella. Heard about that before? I'm sure you will like it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 05:47 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna smiled. She walked into the lounge. It had been a good day. She'd got an 100 on her test.

Emma Morris
PMEmail
^
Clair Chang-Dursley
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 06:54 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
19 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Clair yawned as she entered the room. She was up all night studying for a test. What would mother say? Her mother always was nice. But she was in Ravenclaw, the house of the smart. She can't fail a test. Oh, how miserable that would!

Raina Clower
PMEmail
^
Cece Goldstein
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 02:17 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
37 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

CeCe walked in quietly into the lounge and down on one of the seats near the fire. She calm for right now before having to meet Adriana in a week. She got to admit that Adriana wasn't the most brightest of people but then again, CeCe wasn't really the calmest of people. She is always sharing her opinion and is really adventurous but sometimes over thinks stuff. Sighing she sits down on the couch.

Arya Rosewood

This post has been edited by Cece Goldstein: Dec 15 2016, 02:32 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Aaron Owls
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 03:41 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
7 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Aaron was in the seventh floor small lounge. He was a third year now and had three new subjects to learn: Ancient Runes, Arithmancy and Care of Magical creatures. He started taking out parchment and quill to complete his Arithmancy Essay.

Henry Owls
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 07:44 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Henry entered the lounge. There is at least one in every level and he entered all of them before. But, he found this lounge the coziest, so, he entered it and found another student in there, doing his Arithmancy homework and he looks like having some trouble as Henry recognised this student. He was a Hufflepuff Third Year. "Do you need help?" Henry asked the boy.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ