Near The Entrance
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 08:38 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
There is a small alcove off the side of the main door to the bathroom.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 09:30 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus was, once again, spending time in moaning Myrtles bathroom. It didn't matter to her whether or not the ghost would talk to her as long as she didn't have to talk to someone. Being as shy as Venus was was a real curse. Not being able to talk to someone properly..

Though actually she had someone she could talk to. There were her brothers and this one boy she met a few days ago in a corridor. Venus shook her head and tried to stop thinking about this, she and a boy. That was ridiculous. With a sigh she turned towards the door debating whether or not she should leave the saftey of the bathroom and make her way through the school.

This post has been edited by Venus LaFont: Dec 20 2015, 09:52 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 05:46 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure needed a break from all the people. She finally convinced herself that leaving the common room alone was a good idea. And what happened? She got herself trapped in a crowd! She hated crowds! Oh why hadn't she thought to ask Ryder to go exploring with her?! With a sigh she found herself near an abandoned looking bathroom. Well, it was better than getting dragged along by the crowd again. Entering, she found an older Ravenclaw girl standing there! Her violet eyes widened in shock before she stuttered out Oh! I-I'm sorry!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Moaning Myrtle
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 08:49 AM

Supporting Character
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Myrtle was having an awful day. She had remembered how simply awful the Petrovies were to her. Oh how she wished she could live in a dorm of her own. She had rights of her own, even if she was dead. And Myrtle thought that these horrid professors and students needed to show her some respect. She was older than most of them.

Myrtle observed from her toilet one older girl. This girl frequented the bathroom quite often. At least compared to others. Myrtle couldn't help but wonder if they could be friends. And then a younger looking girl came in. When Myrtle heard the girl apologize, Myrtle began to feel sad. Nobody ever apologized to her for walking in to her bathroom. So Myrtle floated out of her toilet and wailed, saying Excuse me miss little thing. Were you apologizing to me for walking into my bathroom. I didn't think so. Nobody ever apologizes to me. And then Myrtle tried to fly through the girl, before saying to the older girl Hello my dear. Welcome back.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Signature by Alestis Imeacht and SC borrowed from The Fat Friar
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 12:04 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

While Venus was still debating on whether or not to leave the toilet another girl entered the bathroom. Judging by her robes she was a Hufflepuff. And she was small, maybe a first or second year. As soon as the girl apologized Venus gave her a shy smile. You don't have to apologize, Venus told her. She knew what it was like to apologize even though you did nothing wrong.

Then she shifted a little to look at Myrtle as she came floating over. Venus gave the little girl another smile, feeling a little sorry for her. She wouldn't want to hear something like that from Mrytle. Though she could understand the ghost. Most of the students didn't want to take a step inside the bathroom because they didn't like Myrtle. If Venus wasn't that shy she'd probably also act like that in Myrtles situation.

Hello Myrtle, nice to see you again, she said giving the ghost a warm smile. Talking to Myrtle was easier than talking to students, though Venus didn't know why.

This post has been edited by Venus LaFont: Dec 21 2015, 12:04 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 01:10 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Shuddering at the contact with the ghost, Azure looked at the ghost and said I thought this room would be empty, seeing as all the other students were avoiding it. I apologised when I walked in and saw it wasn't empty because I didn't mean to intrude... She hoped she hadn't offended the ghost!
Taking a deep breath for courage, she shakily held out her hand to the other girl and shyly said It's nice to meet you... I'm Azure Snow...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Moaning Myrtle
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 08:59 AM

Supporting Character
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The little girl's response made the ghost even more upset. But she had to admit it was funny watching her as the ghost flew threw the little girl Myrtle tearfully glared at the girl and said Am I nobody?Am I not considered an occupant. I do have rights you know, even though I'm dead. Am I not even worth an apology? And after floating around for a little bit, she cheerfully added You've earned yourself a new enemy. Prepare to have the toilets in the Hufflepuff common room flooded on your behalf.

And then the ghost turned to the older girl. Myrtle said gleefully Oh, someone's finally happy to see me. Would you like to me my friend. I've never had a friend.

After waiting for the answer to her question, Myrtle said Now I must go to the Hufflepuff common room.

((Out. Thanks for the fun))

This post has been edited by Moaning Myrtle: Dec 22 2015, 10:53 AM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 11:08 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It's nice to meet you too. I'm Venus, Venus said to Azure trying to make her feel better. It seemed like the girl wasn't happy to see Myrtle or at least talk to her.

Why did you try to avoid others? She asked then though she felt like she already knew the answer. That was what most her life at Hogwarts was based on.

Then Venus smiled at Myrtles nice words. Of course I'd like to be your friend. I don't have many myself. Then she gave her a small wave as Myrtle said she had to leave. I'll see you around, Venus said with another small smile as she watched Myrtle leave.

This post has been edited by Venus LaFont: Dec 22 2015, 11:08 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 09:45 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

At Myrtle's words Azure blinked a few times before saying Oh dear.... She was starting to seriously regret leaving the common room. Things kept going wrong every time she left on her own! And now she had managed to upset the ghost! 'Way to go! First trip out of the common room in a while, and you already messed up!' She thought to herself. Biting her lip she said Well... Things never seem to go well when I am on my own... I really don't like crowds... Too many people... Too many things could go wrong... It's a lot easier to just step back and avoid the crowds....

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 28 2015, 12:08 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh I know that. Venus answered thinking about Azures words. Though actually she wasn't afraid to cause trouble but she simply didn't like getting attention. Like at all. She hated it when people she didn't know were looking at her. But it'll get better once you've been here for a longer time, she told the small girl then. She wasn't completely sure of that but that was the best she could tell a little girl, right?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 02:48 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure thought on Venus' words, then said I certainly hope so... She just hoped she could survive school! With a sigh she looked up at the older girl and said You don't like crowds either, huh? Have you found any interesting isolated places to just relax? She hoped she could find other places in the castle where she could go, without dealing with so many people.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 03:37 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus thought about the question for a while.. I have found some.. Well, outside near the lake is an abandoned boathouse, students aren't allowed there and the most really stay away from it but if you want to spend some time alone that's the perfect place. Other then that.. Well, I like to spend time in my dorm, the most girls in my year spend the whole time outside so I'm alone most of the time.. But I don't know about Hufflepuff firsties of course.. She made a break to think of another spot. Oh, and in the founders tower are different rooms for the different houses. I don't know about the other houses but at least the Rawenclaw lounge is usually empty. She hoped the girl was content with her answer.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 08:20 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure thought about the places Venus described. They sounded perfect! With a smile she said They sound wonderful! I'll have to check out the founders tower sometime! An awkward silence fell as Azure thought of what to say, she didn't quite want to leave yet... A little shyly she asked Do you like to read?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 10:10 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus nodded as the little girl said she'd check the places out.

Yeah, I love reading. I'm a Rawenclaw after all, you know?
She answered with a small grin. What about you? What kind of books do you like?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 09:49 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure smiled as the Ravenclaw spoke and said My favourite is Fantasy, with some historical accuracy.... Like the legends of King Arthur Pendragon and Merlin and Morgana! It's rather fun trying to figure out which parts are fact, and which parts have been exaggerated or changed as the legends got passed down from storyteller to storyteller! Legends were easily her favourite types of stories! With a smile she asked What is your favourite genre?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Dec 31 2015, 09:55 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus nodded while she listened to Azure speak. She didn't like fantasy that much but she knew others did and if the enjoyed it, it was nothing of her bussiness. So she gave the little Hufflepuff another smile and said, I can imagine that's fun.

I like to read books about the human mind.. Most of them are rather depressing, well at least my best friend says so, she stopped to think about the funny Slyth. But I like them anyway, she finally ended.

(OOC could you write in orange instead of yellow? It's kinda hard to read yellow..)

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 03:49 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure smiled as Venus spoke and said About the human mind? That sounds interesting! Are they about how the brain works? or How people think? Or what triggers different emotions? ... Sorry, kinda rambled there a bit... She could've been a Ravenclaw with her love of learning! But at least she was in the same house as her brother; he was better at dealing with interactions, and taking the lead in a conversation.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Venus LaFont
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 12:08 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Venus thought about Azures words. Well, it's more about what triggers different emotions, she said thinking about she was currently reading. She'd love to tell Azure about it but she didn't feel comfortable with talking about such a depressing topic to a first year. I think most of it explains what impact the actions of different people can have on someone's mind.. She took a deep breath thinking about how to explain it. Most of it shows that one little action, well one bad little action, isn't that bad but if a whole lot of them come together it gets worse and worse.. The changes the mind makes during this time, that's it.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 03:28 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna walked into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She heard rumors and came to see if they were true.

(Anyone can join)
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Sep 10 2016, 07:41 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Henry entered into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and look around at the place. Even though he was not allowed there, he was curious to know what Myrtle's Bathroom looks like.
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 12:27 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna saw a Henry enter the bathroom. "Hi, Henry." She said, since it was awkward that he absinthe girls' bathroom.
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 07:41 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“ Hi Chyna! I am just wondering how does Moaning Myrtle looks like. I heard a Slytherin Fifth Year taunting Myrtle," Henry said, looking around at the bathroom."I read about the bathroom and is there really a Chamber of secrets in the castle? The book mentioned that the entrance is just over there!" He pointed at the sink area.

This post has been edited by Henry Owls: Sep 11 2016, 07:42 PM
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 07:44 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Me, too." Chyna said. "I think so."
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 06:46 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“ I wondered for a very long time how does the Chamber of secrets looks like," Henry told Chyna, " I read that the last time the chamber has opened is in the year 1992."
PMEmail
^
Moaning Myrtle
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 02:44 PM

Supporting Character
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Myrtle was rather weepy. Petrov had been particularly awful. And then she heard voices. They were children, and Myrtle tearfully smiled. She could torment the students. That way, she could get revenge on people like that horrid Olive Hornby.

So Myrtle floated out and said What are children doing her? Do I storm into your dorms? Does nobody respect me. WHAAAAHHH

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ