View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Perfect Climbing Tree
Catalina Nikitia Trekerson
 Posted: May 12 2012, 05:36 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Velvet," Catalina said. The name Velvet reminded Cat of a friend she knew once. Catalina couldn't remember what she looked like, or how she acted, though it couldn't be close to this new Velvet... Could it?"And you don't have to call me Catalina. You can call me Cat." She took another bite, and the last one at that, of her cookie. "So this is a party? That's nice. I have never been to one," Cat said. Suddenly, she thought of how rude she was. "Should I go? I wasn't invited to this party... You need an invitation to all parties, don't you?"

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 12 2012, 05:56 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“Why of course not Cat! You’re as welcome as any other puff here. I always refer to these little gatherings as parties. There just so much fun, why not call it a party!” Velvet said giggling as she finished up her cookie and then grabbed something to drink. “Parties are so much fun! I just love meeting new people.” She said with a kind smile as she took a sip out of her glass. "Say! What were you doing up in that tree anyways? Building some sort of tree house, I'm guessing? My brother Aspen and I built a tree house back home. I've fallen off it a couple of times too. I even had to get stitches once." She said smiling as she look down at the girl. "I'm muggleborn you see and there's no magic where I come from." She said giggling and she took another sip out of her glass. "Want to see the scar?" She said eagerly excited though hoping she wasn't freaking the girl out.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Prof. Lexa Azalea
 Posted: May 12 2012, 06:02 PM

Unsorted Member
5301 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Everyone's posts have been recorded in the Pride Room for now. Remember that you get 5 house points with every post you make after the first post, with a cap of 50 points per person. Let's see how many of us can make it to 50!))

This post has been edited by Prof. Lexa Azalea: May 12 2012, 06:05 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Kyla Parker, who is amazing!
user posted image user posted image
Profile | Callboard | Hobbes | Home | Office | Parchment Society | Cultural United
PMYIM
^
 Posted: May 12 2012, 06:13 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh gosh, that sounds cool! I'd love to see the scar!" Catalina said with glee." And I'm a halfblood... So I come from a non-magic background too." Cat said, thinking about her family. "And I wasn't in the tree.. I kind of... er... hit the tree, and fell down," she said, cringing in pain about her leg. No one had helped it yet, but she was fine for now.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: May 12 2012, 06:29 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jewel did receive the invitation from their new deputy HOH. She was doing something that she didn't go to the place right away. She felt bad for being late but well, it's better to be late than never right? With that being said, Jewel finally headed to the meeting place. She saw the group and felt giddy inside. It had been a while since she was with her fellow Hufflepuffs. Yes, she went to karaoke with her newfound friends and a lot of them were Puffs but this was still different. Younger students were there and the leaders were also present. "Hi, everyone! I'm so sorry for being late!"she greeted them with a smile. "My name is Jewel, 6th year"she said as she looked around to see what everyone was doing.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: May 12 2012, 06:33 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Catalina saw a new girl enter the scene, though she didn't want to say anything- Cat had too much on her plate already. With the fact that there were no healers present, and that she had just made a new friend, this was more food on her plate than Thanks Giving! Catalina just say back and tried not to think about the pain in her leg, and waited. But then she thought Oh, why not, and called out, "Hi there Jewel! I'm Catalina, first year. Want to sit with me?"

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 12 2012, 06:37 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(Oh... just so you know, Velvet is an empath though she's barely learning how to use her power.)
    “Okay!” She said smiling at the girl as she lifted up her sleeve revealing her elbow. “See!” She said sticking her elbow out for the girl to see. The scar stretched from one to side to the other though it wasn’t all that bad. “Doctor had to give me about twenty five stitches. It was a pretty bad fall. I busted my knee up too.” She said lifting up her sundress a bit revealing the scar on her right knee as well. “At least you didn’t fall from the top like I did.” She said now looking down at the girl leg as she soon felt a sudden rush of pain from within. Oh no, she thought as she studied the girls leg. “Are you sure you are okay?” She said concerned now after feeling what she had just felt. She then turned and greeted Jewel who was a fellow puff who had joined her for a little karaoke awhile back during the Hogsmeade Weekend vacation. "Hey Jewel!" She said with a kind smile before turning back to the injured girl. "Where does it hurt?" She said not even thinking before speaking.

This post has been edited by Velvet Monroe: May 12 2012, 06:41 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: May 12 2012, 06:41 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh, it's the right leg, but I don't mind the pain," Catalina said. "I just wish I could walk." She tried to get up, but the pain in her leg was too great and she fell down again. "I believe I'll be okay..." Catalina said, hopefully calming down Velvet and not making her worried. "Don't mind me, I'll find a healer soon enough. But there's something I wanted to ask you, are there any other Velvets you know? Because you seem really familiar."

This post has been edited by Catalina Nikitia Trekerson: May 12 2012, 06:47 PM

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 12 2012, 07:00 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Velvet shot a weak smile at the young girl though not fully convinced she was really okay. As soon as Cat stood, Velvet couldn’t help but wince as she too felt the pain. Breathe Velvet! She thought to herself as she turned back to Cat trying her best to keep her composure. “No, I do believe I’m the only Velvet around here and you know, it’s funny that you said that because I was just thinking the same about you.” She was a little calmer now that her mind was a bit further from the pain that had risen inside her, she just couldn’t explain it and she didn’t really even understand it either. But she had to be strong, for the girl’s sake and hers too. Then a sudden memory hit her and she was back in her fourth year. She had just been made prefect and Cat was there. “Oh... Cat, I'm so sorry. How on earth could have I forgotten you? I believe I was your mentor ages ago back before the hospital.” She lowered her voice slightly when saying the word hospital, oh how she hated that hospital. She hoped the young girl would forgive her. She had been having a lot of slip up lately.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: May 12 2012, 07:09 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Velvet? My mentor? Oh... I'm sorry, but I don't remember... I'm sorry." Cat said. "It must be someone else then? I don't know how I could forget someone like you! But then I have horrible memory..." Cat smiled. "If you knew where we met, I might remember?" Cat tried to think hard and remember meeting Velvet.
((I don't remember the story we had- it was so long ago... Do you remember where we RP'd?))

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 12 2012, 07:27 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“Hmm… maybe you’re right. It has been such a long time ago.” She frowned as she tried all she could to try to put the memory together. She knew she had seen the girl from somewhere. “It’s no big deal really. We’ve met now that's all that matters.” She said giggling as she smiled kindly at her new friend. “Wait! I think I remember.” She paused. “If I’m not mistaken, we decorated the Hufflepuff common room art room at one time. I think there were a few others with us as well. Though, I could be wrong. I had been away for so long, I don't remember much anymore and if I do my memories are all mixed up.”

(Yea... I know what you mean but I do remember the art room for a fact. I can even link you if you want. haha...)

This post has been edited by Velvet Monroe: May 12 2012, 07:46 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: May 12 2012, 07:30 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh, the art room? Oh I love that place!" Catalina said joyfully. "Of course I remember you now! You were that girl, and you didn't know what to think of me..." Catalina thought of their first encounter. "I was new to Hogwarts. Like fresh-off-the-train new. That was fun... and I think the art room looks much better now!" Catalina smiled.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 12 2012, 07:45 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“I did believe it look better too but I think those magic walls didn’t care to much for our art work. I’ve been in there recently and the slate has been wiped clean.” Velvet smiled as Cat too remembered the art room. Oh what fun Velvet had that day! She giggled and then took another sip of her drink. She was glad Cat had remembered after all, Velvet was starting to feel like she was going crazy. Odd things were happening to her alright, that was sure.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: May 12 2012, 07:48 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yes that was nice..." Catalina said. "Though you're about the only person who knows me here," she said, looking at the huge castle off in the distance. "No one knows me, which doesn't suprise me, considering I'm very shy," Cat said quietly.
She took another cookie and that made her smile. "These are great! Who helped you bake them again?"

((I have to go for today... more RP tomorrow? http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif))

This post has been edited by Catalina Nikitia Trekerson: May 12 2012, 08:06 PM

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 12 2012, 10:26 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Velvet smiled at Cat as the girl went on saying that she was the only one she knew. She sort of became a little sad at that moment about hearing this. She had disappeared on someone who needed her, if only she could take it back. She hid this sadness with a feeble smile and continued on with the cookies. She would make it up to the young girl. “The house elves are usually the ones who help me out. I’ve been baking a lot you see. Baking is sort of a stress reliever for me and the elves are lovely company. You should join me sometime. Baking is loads of fun.” She offered, smiling sweetly.
(That's fine and Prefect! http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif)

This post has been edited by Velvet Monroe: May 12 2012, 10:29 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: May 13 2012, 07:56 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(( you're not online but I'll post anyway so when you see it you can respond))

Catalina thought for a second about joining Velvet for baking. "I would love to join yo-" Then she thought of the name of those helpers she kept talking about. "Elves?" Catalina said in wonderment. "Don't they help Santa, or bring cheer? Why are they locked up in the Kitchens?" Catalina asked worriedly. She didn't want any slaves in this school, though the way that Velvet put it, those 'elves' seemed to be enjoying themselves.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Alaina Apking
 Posted: May 13 2012, 09:04 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
102 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alaina shrugged to Alice. Have you ever actually climbed a tree? I've never done it before, but I really want to try. I don't know how to get started.

--------------------
PM
^
Prof. Lexa Azalea
 Posted: May 13 2012, 10:13 AM

Unsorted Member
5301 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Everyone's posts have been updated now!))

Lexa didn't think that Cat's leg was too injured. Cat had started chatting with other students and there were no tears and no visible bone, so that was all a good sign. I'm just going to wrap it. If Sorcha, our governor representative, can think of anything else, I'm sure you'll be in good hands. I would still hobble up to the Hospital Wing when you leave here, though. She tapped Cat's leg, thought Ferula, and as the bandages came out of her wand tip, Lexa wrapped them around the leg. That should hold for now...

As Cat started chatting with other students, Lexa smiled, happy to see everyone meeting each other and getting along so well. She mentally applauded herself for this idea. It was great to get out on the grounds and even better to do so with great people.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Kyla Parker, who is amazing!
user posted image user posted image
Profile | Callboard | Hobbes | Home | Office | Parchment Society | Cultural United
PMYIM
^
Arianna Palmer
 Posted: May 13 2012, 11:26 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
264 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ari went up 3 more branches until the branches were too skinny for them to hold her. She said. "I think we should start building." She looked down and jumped. She then said. "First, we have to measure the rectangular frame for the tree house floor. This is the hardest part." She grabbed some gloves and then grabbed some wood next to the pile of wood. She laid a 2' x 6' next to the trunk beneath the two limbs that spread into a V.
"The boughs rising through the floor will become, on one side, a natural railing and on the other, a living stool. I think, we should do the floor a 5' x 6' rectangle. That would leave about 14' above ground." She looked at the tree and continued. "11' to the tree house floor and 3' extra that will be the corner posts for a railing." She fstened a 2' x 6' to the tree with two 6" lag screws. " Okay we are going to need three more of these in each corner of the tree. You fasten a 2' x 6' to the tree with two 6" lag screws, rop a plumb line from each end. Oh and remember to mark where it falls with sticks. Measure the length of your floor from each stick and mark those spots." While she was talking she did everything she has been saying. "Use a posthole digger to dig two 2 1/2' deep holes. Pour 6 inches of concrete into each hole. Then we wait for 2 hours for it to dry." She smiled grabbed some of the gloves that were laying on the floor and gave a pair to everyone. "If you have any questions just tell me."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 13 2012, 11:45 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“No, not Santa’s elves though they do a lot for the school. House-elves are the little creatures that help with odd jobs around the school. They are pretty much the chefs here at Hogwarts. I would think they wouldn't really like their job here but they seem like they enjoy it.” Velvet couldn’t help but giggle as Cat referred to the house elves as the ones who helped Santa out. She smiled as went on to explain that the house-elves very much enjoyed their time at Hogwarts and loved to help out in the kitchens. She then continued, “They always seem so cheerful when I go and visit them and they love to help me bake.” She smiled and grabbed another cookie. “Delicious, aren’t they? It’s my mum’s recipe but with the house-elves help they come out tasting amazing!” She then bit into the cookie while looking at what was now going on over in the tree. Her fellow students were still working busy on the tree. Velvet just smiled and continued to enjoy her cookie.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: May 13 2012, 11:52 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yes, they are really good," Catalina said, taking another cookie and finishing it almost instantly. "I'm glad to hear that there's no slavery at Hogwarts... If there was I would send a letter right home and leave." Catalina couldn't stand the misuse of people, or animals for this matter, at all. "And thank you, Professor for helping me with my leg... I do hope I can 'hobble' to the Hospital wing after this."
Looking over to where the other- what did everyone call them?- Puffs were, Catalina heard a girl going on about building a tree house. Cat was completely brain-washed from that whole explanations of 5X16 bases and the boughs or what have you, and she just sat there with a dazed look on her face, wondering what Hogwarts could possibly do with a tree house.
"Oh, may I work on the interior design of the tree house?" Cat blurted out. She didn't mean to, but Catalina always loved decorated Doll houses, so how is this different? "If no body else wants to," she added, thinking about how rude that blurt out was before.

This post has been edited by Catalina Nikitia Trekerson: May 13 2012, 11:53 AM

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Velvet Monroe
 Posted: May 13 2012, 12:54 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1282 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“Well it seems there’s no slavery of the house-elves. I haven’t heard one complain yet and they all seem so happy with their jobs.” She smiled as she totally agreed with Cat. She would probably up and leave too if she heard there was any mistreatment to the nice little house-elves she had met so far. Though, she totally didn’t believe that was ever possible. Hogwarts always seemed so welcoming to her and she was sure they showed the same gratitude to everyone. She then smiled as Cat called out to the fellow puffs building the tree house. She was happy to see the young girl was feeling better.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Leyla Sherrell
 Posted: May 13 2012, 01:04 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
365 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Leyla was late, as usual. But she had had a lot to do. And then she had had trouble finding the right place. But really wanted to meet her new DHoH, and it was always nice to meet other Puffs too. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/322/6/4/Emoticon__Badger_by_darkmind.gif

The sight of the big tree stopped her in her tracks. It was just …well…Perfect!
Several students were climbing the tree and some seemed to be making some sort of tree house. There was also food spread out on a checkered table cloth and a big vase filled with roses. There was also a “cupcake” cake, Leyla just loved those.

But first things was first, she walked over to where the adults stood. “Hello, Prof. Azalea, Prof. Kartak. I don’t think we’ve met yet. My name is Leyla Sherrell and I’m a 2nd Year Hufflepuff. She then yelled a merry “Hello, everybody” to the students in general.
Leyla was a bit shy, but she loved meeting new people.

--------------------
user posted image

"...Nothing to be afraid of, there's courage in there somewhere, I can see it. You're quite a curious one too. Certainly a lot of knowledge bubbling within you, but you feel some things are more important and so do I. With such a caring nature, love of people and sense of loyalty I'm sure you will find a true home in Hufflepuff!!! ~ The Sorting Hat
PMEmail
^
 Posted: May 13 2012, 05:27 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Catalina's ears were almost burned out by the merry yell of a girl right near her. "A jolly good hello to you too, miss!" Cat said, turning to the girl. Catalina didn't know her at all, but she seemed older than her and nothing else felt right to say. Catalina then turned back to Velvet and sat quietly while she waited for the response of her fellow puffs allowing her to decorate the inside of this new tree house.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Alaina Apking
 Posted: May 13 2012, 06:13 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
102 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alaina looked over at the girl - Leyla - and smiled wide. I'm Alaina Apking, she said. First year Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you.

--------------------
PM
^
Ellie Heart
 Posted: May 13 2012, 11:22 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ellie heard a girl (Arianna Palmer) say that it was time to start so she went over and decided to start on digging those two 2 1/2 foot holes. She figured others would prefer to work on the tree part and she had experience with this. After some time (let's say 5-8 minutes per hole) she went over to the concrete, added a small amount of water to it, stirred it around a bit, then poured the 6 inches of concrete into both with a shovel. She inspected the concrete-filled holes then got some water to rinse off everything that had so far touched concrete so that it would not dry on the tools. Then she said "Okay, while we wait for that to dry, what would you have me do? I have some experience with construction but I do best when given a specific task." For some reason she always worked faster and better when she had something specific for her to concentrate on.
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Alice Fields
 Posted: May 14 2012, 05:35 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Alice looked up from her conversation with Alaina when she heard Leyla's voice. She grinned and waved. Then she said "Hey, Leyla!"

--------------------
Alice Fields- The fear of being average! Callboard
PMEmail
^
Leyla Sherrell
 Posted: May 14 2012, 09:41 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
365 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Leyla looked around when she heard Alice call her. She hadn’t noticed her friend was there until that moment. It was so nice to see Alice outside of class again,

Leyla wished for the umpteenth time that she didn’t have so many classes and wasn’t so busy this term. But then she pushed all of those thoughts out of her head. For right now she was only going to concentrate on having fun.
“Hello, Alice. How have you been?” She then looked at the girl who had just introduced herself (Alaina) and said “Hello Alaina, my name is Leyla and I’m a second year. It’s nice to meet you”

She then turned to another Hufflepuff (Catalina)that she didn’t know but who was kind enough to greet her and said. “And a jolly hello to you too, nice to meet you.”

This post has been edited by Leyla Sherrell: May 14 2012, 09:41 AM

--------------------
user posted image

"...Nothing to be afraid of, there's courage in there somewhere, I can see it. You're quite a curious one too. Certainly a lot of knowledge bubbling within you, but you feel some things are more important and so do I. With such a caring nature, love of people and sense of loyalty I'm sure you will find a true home in Hufflepuff!!! ~ The Sorting Hat
PMEmail
^
Alice Fields
 Posted: May 14 2012, 10:26 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
252 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Alice smiled at Leyla and said "Good!"Then she said " You know, I wish we had more classes together. I only ever see you in Potions, Flying, History of Magic. And we're in class so we can't really talk." Alice then added " Well, at least we can just talk and fun here!" Alice loved talking to her friends. it was probably one of the reason's she was a Hufflepuff. She just wished she and her friend, Leyla got to just talk more. They were always in class or doing something.

--------------------
Alice Fields- The fear of being average! Callboard
PMEmail
^
Alaina Apking
 Posted: May 14 2012, 02:07 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
102 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alaina smiled warmly at Leyla. She felt a little awkward while listening to Alice and Leyla talk, but they seemed to know each other better than she knew the both of them. Alaina looked around for anyone else that she might have been able to connect with.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: May 14 2012, 02:16 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Catalina was a bit surprized that Leyla actually responded, and went a little pink about a higher class men talking to her in such a high manner. Cat didn't know anyone there at the 'party' except Velvet(who she didn't even know that well) but they all seemed to be in higher grades than her; which seemed weird considering everyone was talking to each other like family. I might actually like Hufflepuff, Cat said to herself. She was still having doubts about being a 'puff' but since she met Velvet, Cat has never been more proud of her own Badger House.

--------------------
~Cat
PMEmail
^
Arianna Palmer
 Posted: May 14 2012, 02:35 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
264 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ari smiled to the new comers and said. "Hi I'm Ari." She then turned to a girl who asked what to do when finished. "Well we have to wait for 2 hours to pass so I'd say we should. A hang out in the picnic and eat a little or B start doing the sketches of how it's going to be like." She smiled and saw Leyla. "Hi LEYLA!!" She went over to her and hugged her. " Did you hear they moved the game for next weekend?" Ari stopped hugging her and smiled.

This post has been edited by Arianna Palmer: May 14 2012, 02:35 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkYIMMSN
^
Ellie Heart
 Posted: May 14 2012, 10:31 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ellie considered what Arianna had said then as a reply offered a suggestion "We could probably wait for more people to join in before starting the design as it will be for a lot of people. It would be best to have as many opinions as possible on the matter." She then decided to climb up the tree and see how high she could go, how far she could see...it truly was a beautiful day and she wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. Also she loved to climb and she went almost to the vary top but the branches were getting a little thin.
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Caroline Oswald
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 07:20 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
12 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Caroline had been at the school for less than a couple of weeks and yet here she was covered in bruises, scratches and scrapes. It was definitely not a good start to the year. By the end of the month, the workers in the hospital wing were going to know everything about Caroline, and it wasn't going to be much of a shock. She took a breath and wandered the grounds till she found a tree. Not just any tree, but THE PERFECT climbing tree. Okay, so being a natural born klutz, climbing a tree was probably not the best of ideas. But why not? She was already banged up as it was so it really didn't make much of a difference, right? So here she was, walking up to the darn tree and she paused to stare at it. Should she really do it?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Stacey Shelton
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 07:36 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
1 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Stacey decided that it had been a good day to finally visit the lake shore. She was not normally the adventurous type, but she had been told that a bunch of people from her house and year would be there around this time. Of course, Stacey was probably the directionally-impaired Hufflepuff, and had already managed to end up in the wrong dorm room twice by following the wrong people. She happened upon a very peculiar girl standing next to a very large tree. Was the girl planning on climbing it? She looked awfully familiar, so Stacey decided it would be a good idea to make small talk with the haphazard girl. Besides, who didn't want more friends? She reached her right hand behind her back until it clasped her left elbow and began to inch closer to the other girl. "You don't plan on climbing that thing, do you?" She asked, half amazed, half caringly.
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 12:51 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Though Avery had told Mairead that they'd meet at the big tree at the lake she had been talking to a few friends for almost the whole day. When she looked at the clock it read 5.25pm.. Hadn't they said they'd meet around half past six? With a shock Avery said goodbye to her friends and started running through the dungeons hoping Mairead hadn't already left by the time she got to the lake. She should really start looking at a watch more often. Even though she was running the whole way it took her a while to get to the lake and she got a lot of funny looks from other students.
By the time she arrived at the tree she was really out of breath.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 12:59 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead had been sitting under what was quite possibly the most perfect climbing tree! Avery had told her they'd meet up to climb today! While she was waiting, she let her mind wander. First she thought of her family. This was a difficult time for them... hopefully Dylan would be able to get through to their Da! With that thought she remembered she needed to send off those letters! Calling her Great Horned Owl, Mael she tied the letters to Dylan and her Da to his leg and watched him fly off. After a little more mind wandering, she looked up to find Avery standing there, out of breath. Smiling at her friend she said Hey Avery! Sure is good ta see ya!

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 10:59 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Hey Mairead! It's good to see you too! I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long. Avery said while taking a seat next to Mairead. She really wanted to climb the tree today but first she had to calm her breathing down a little.

How have you been the past days? She asked the Gryffindor with a smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 08:51 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled at her friend as she joined her. With a laugh she said Nay, not too long! At her question, Mairead paused, then said Well enough... Got to have a Christmas party with me brothers an' Syah an' her cousins... It was nice! She trailed off muttering about having a happy Christmas for once.... Shaking herself from thoughts of Christmas' past she smiled at Avery and asked What about ya? How have ya been the past few days?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 03:46 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Happy that Mairead wasn't angry because Avery came late, she gave her friend another smile. That sounds really cool, she admited. She liked partys, though she didn't like christmas that much.. Well, nothing too exciting. I got to know a few more Slytherins and spend a lot of time with them. Getting to know other snakes was always great! Well, besides it was someone extremly mean and he didn't like you, that wasn't fun.
How about we climb up on the tree? she suggested then after she finally felt like she could breath normally again.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 04:17 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Listening to Avery, Mairead smiled and said Well, that sounds nice! So far she had only met a few rude Slytherins, so clearly not all of them were awful! Especially to other Slytherins! At Avery's suggestion, Mairead grinned and said Aye! Let's! Grabbing on to the lowest branch, she swung herself up onto the branch and looked up at the other branches, planning her next move.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 11:20 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Carefully Avery watched Mairead climb on one of the lower branches. After staring up at the other branches for a while she made a move herself and swung on the first branch she could grab. So, do you think there's another interesting prank? You know, sending the fake letter to our professor was fun but I'd like to do something else, she said then before heading for the next branch in front of her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 03:26 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead swung herself up another branch as she thought, then said Well the only limit is our imagination! The real question, is what would be the least over used prank? We should do something at least somewhat unique! She paused as ideas for pranks ran through her head. Swinging up another branch she said Do ya have any ideas?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 12:15 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

While climbing a little higher Avery thought about it. I don't know.. She replied deep in thoughts. Well, okay maybe.. You've heard about moaning myrtle, haven't you? My brother, Dean, told me that once someone threw a book through her and she was furious, Avery had to laugh just thinking about how Dean had told her the story. Maybe we could try somethig like that! It would be mean, yes. But it would be fun for sure, at least Avery thought so.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 01:40 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As she climbed even higher, Mairead thought about Avery's suggestion. Sure, it wasn't an over used prank, but….. With a slight frown she said That sounds rather cruel…. Perhaps a different prank? Pranks were meant to be fun, at least in her opinion. She swung up another couple branches as she thought about what sort of prank they could do…

(OOC Sorry! I lost track of this RP)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 09:27 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery sighed as she sat down on one of the highest branches. She couldn't climb any higher because she wasn't sure if the branches could carry her weight. She wasn't heavy but the branches didn't look very strong.. Well.. I'm sure what else to do. Any ideas? She asked with another smile. She'd love to pull some pranks but it was so hard to do something they haven't done before. Oh, I'm so sorry Mairead! I've gotta go. But we can meet tomorrow and I'll try to think of something in the meantime, okay? Avery said while she already started to climb down again.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 02:09 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Em was once agin exploring the grounds. Hogwarts was so beautiful and gorgeous. She knew her parents would love it! Emerald flipped off her shoes and began climbing. It was kind of a mystery why she wasn't a Gryffindor, well not that of a mystery. She was found to be nice and hard working, too.

Emerald didn't go that far up. Only high enough to see the sun set. She loved seeing the sunset and sunrise. With all the colors, absolutely amazing. If she had something to draw with, she definitely would. Em sighed. This was the perfect way to end a long day..

Illiana St. James

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:46 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Iliana was walking out in the grounds, enjoying the late fall sun. She was glad to get out of the castle for a bit, away from her studies and from the common room.. Not to mention she was hoping to see Adam around.. She missed him..

She was walking around the lake shore when she spotted a tree and smiled as she saw a younger Hufflepuff scramble up into it.

She wasn't much for climbing trees but she moved to the bottom of it and smiled up at the girl.

"Hello!"

This post has been edited by Illiana St. James: Nov 22 2016, 05:47 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 06:16 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald noticed another girl coming and hoped down from the tree. She landed next to the girl.

"Hi. Pretty sunset, isn't it?"

Emerald glanced at the sun again. It was really pretty. With all the colors mixed together. Hmm. It was really beautiful.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:27 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illi glanced upwards as the other girl landed on the ground right next to her. "You are pretty good at that. " She said as she motioned to the tree before turning and looking up at the Sky..

"Mmm, it is quite the sunset. I love it. " But she liked sunsets in general really. And dusk and night time..

"I'm Iliana.. sixth year Hufflepuff.. " She said with a glance down at the other girl.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ