View All Announcements

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Suits Of Armor
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 12:32 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya nodded as the boy spoke.. "Thats a good idea actually." She said with a flicker of a smile down at the boy.. "I was sort of bored so I wandered in here.. and I thought it would be nothing but dusty old armor." She said as she ran a finger over the crests..

"But you are right, there must be so much history behind them." She smiled a bit as he introduced himself. "I'm Arya Rosewood." She said with a warm nod..

"So you draw?" She asked him.. he was pretty good by the looks of it..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Logan Spencer
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 05:38 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
63 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At her introduction, Logan smiled and said Nice to meet you. Well she seemed nice enough. But Logan tended to be weary of Slytherins. They have such a bad reputation for a reason!

At her question, he laughed and said Yes, it's about the only thing I'm good at outside of school work! Well, aside from pranking... Do you draw?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 09:43 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya smiled at Logan and she nodded.. "Nice to meet you as well." She said with a grin as she settled down next to him and arranged her dark wavy hair on her shoulders a bit as she looked over at him..

"Well, from the looks of it, you are VERY good at it." She said kindly as she glanced again at the picture for a moment and then giggled as he mentioned pranking.. "Well, I guess that's a good thing to be proud of?" She said with a grin before shaking her dark mane..

"Sadly, I can't draw and my skills of gardening and flower arranging don't really come in handy.. if I'm honest." She did like colors though.. And Fashion.. "I am good at spells?" She said with a shrug.. "That's.. about it."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Logan Spencer
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 10:56 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
63 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At her compliment Logan smiled and said Thanks! And pranking can be a great thing to be proud of. After all, life gets dull without a good prank!

At her answer he said Gardening could come in handy... like forming a defensive trap! Flower arranging... well arrangements are beautiful right? So that's something! Do you have a favourite class?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 11:43 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya smiled a bit as he spoke.. "So.. I guess I sort of can draw.. sort of.. I.. uhh.. well I like to design clothes." She said as she bit her lip a little bit.. "But it's nothing like what you can do.." this boy had some real talent.

"Defensive trap hmm? I'll have to do that one time.. and Yes, they are super pretty, the come in handy when i work with my mom.. She's a wedding planner.. but.. other than that.." She said with a but of a shrug..

"Transfiguration! That's easy. You?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Logan Spencer
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 05:32 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
63 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At her answer, Logan smiled and said I'm sure you're great. He always enjoyed meeting fellow artists.

At her question he said Charms, hands down! Why do you like Transfiguration?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arya Rosewood
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 05:46 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
43 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arya giggled a little. "Well, I can draw a mean pantsuit.. but not so much besdies that." She said with a warm smile "Yours is really good though."

She pushed her hair behind her ears as he spoke.. "Charms would be my second favorite.. but, transfiguration is just a bit more complex and I like how I have to think while doing it." She shrugged a bit..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Logan Spencer
 Posted: Apr 16 2016, 06:52 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
63 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Logan nodded to her answer and said That makes sense. Since you arrange flowers, are you also interested in Herbology? Herbology had it's uses, for more than just gardening. Curious he asked Do you know what you want to do after Hogwarts?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ