Inside The Stables
Prof. Kathryn Grayson
 Posted: Jun 22 2012, 01:42 PM

Professor
47 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

Few magical creatures end up in the stables. Some thestrals and horses used in classes can be found here. Often, wild creatures seeking refuge will end up here.

This post has been edited by Prof. Kathryn Grayson: Feb 21 2017, 12:41 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Luke O'Connell
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 11:30 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
87 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Luke walked towards the stables. It had been a while since he'd been out of the castle, and although it was cold, somehow it felt nice to be away from books.

What kind of Ravvie was he for saying that?! But seriously, even Ravenclaws needed time off from all the learning they liked to do...and all the books.

He smiled as he breathed out, remembering all the times when he was younger when he and his best friend Aliyah would pretend to smoke his Dad's pipe outside and their breath would be the smoke. He hadn't seen Aliyah in forever...he wondered what had happened?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 06:18 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Aliyah was in a stall with one of the horses when she heard the door open and close. She looked up and saw a boy who looked uncannily familiar.

"Luke O'Connell? Is that you?" she asked, delight spreading over her face. She hadn't seen Luke since their third year...which had been a bit of a disaster in her opinion.

But wow, he looked different...in a good way, of course.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Luke O'Connell
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 08:55 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
87 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Luke turned around when he heard a familiar female voice. He smiled widely at the sight of Aliyah.

"You are a mess!" he laughed, surveying her. Her blonde hair was thrown back in a messy ponytail, and mud and snow were caked on her clothes. Nevertheless, he took a couple steps towards her and enveloped her in a huge hug.

"It's great to see you again, Als. And it's great to be back here." he sighed. A couple years ago, his parents had pulled him out of Hogwarts because his brother had almost died in a freak accident on the grounds, and much to his dismay, he had been sent to Durmstrang for the last 3 years. Finally convincing his parents to let him come here again, he had packed his bags and left as soon as possible!

"Why didn't you write me at Durmstrang, Ali?" he asked her. It would have been nice....just to hear from someone he actually liked being around....

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aliyah Prince
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 10:31 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
103 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She laughed along with him when he confirmed what she had been thinking...she was a mess! "Well, I don't exactly dress up to come visit animals." she said with a smile as she hugged him back.

"Yeah, it's good to see you again, too, Luke!"
she said. "But how was Durmstrang?" she asked. It couldn't have been that bad...although Luke was stubborn, and hated being pushed into doing stuff he didn't want to. Which made him think everything was awful.

Aliyah's face fell slightly when he asked her why she didn't write him. "I'm sorry, Luke. I was going to..." she said. "But remember that huge fight our parents had after your brothers accident? They didn't let me." She should have tried, she knew that, but she hated breaking rules...although that was a pathetic excuse.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Thea!
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 07:37 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald walked into the stables. She always loved horses. And a bunch of other animals. Well, she'd have to bring Amethyst here, if she could convince her to go one another one of her adventures. Em sighed. She felt so lonely here. Which was weird. Her sister was in the same ear and house as her. Em could tell of she wanted to get in Gryffindor, she would've gotten in. Well, Amy went first and Em wasn't ready to let her sister go.

Adrien Roux

This post has been edited by Tina La Ra: Nov 22 2016, 07:37 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Adrien Roux
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:11 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adrien was standing in front of an empty stable. Or, it actually seemed empty for him, but for anyone who had witnessed death, they would saw a skeleton-bodied winged horse with quite a great shape. He couldn't see it, but he knew it was there. He could feel its breathing near his had which holding a rare meat he got from the kitchen. He slowly held out his hand and saw the meat was vanishing. Smiling, he stroke what he thought was the head of the thestral, until he heard a sigh. He looked around and found a girl standing in front of a horse. "Upset about something, are you?" he asked.
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:44 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald heard footsteps and boy's voice. She whisked around to see a Ravenclaw. Em nodded, but smiled warmly. "I just barely get to see my twin sister that's all." Me said. She shrugged. It didn't really matter. At least she got to see her at least once a week. Image if she was in a whole different school. "What brings you here, anyway?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Adrien Roux
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:54 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adrien raised his eyebrows as the girl mentioned something about her twin sister. What a coinsidence! "I have a twin too. A brother," he said in a kind of I-know-what-you-feel voice. But a bit different from her, he could rarely meet his twin because he didn't even here. "I need some peace, I guess," said him, half smiling. "I miss my twin sometimes. Does yours is here in Hogwarts?"

This post has been edited by Adrien Roux: Nov 22 2016, 05:56 PM
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 06:50 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Em laughed. What a coinkydink! Hmm. Wow.That's so cool!" Maybe this boy could know who she felt. She felt like she never got to see her family!

Emerald laughed again. "Yeah. Sometimes I just need a break from my crazy life right now." said Em, "Yeah. She's also in Hufflepuff."

This post has been edited by Emerald Bernard: Nov 22 2016, 06:50 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Adrien Roux
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 07:33 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adrien chuckled along with her laughter. It was cool, yes! And it would be even cooler if Etienne was here also, at Hogwarts. "What so crazy about your life, anyway?" asked him, noticing the girl mwntioned about the crazy life of her. It was Adrien. Always noticing a small thing even if it was not important or if people didn't really want to talk about it. It made him kind of senseless person, yet he was so sensitive. He looked at the blonde girl in front of him enviously. Her twin was here, an even in the same house. Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff.. they always knew if Etienne was here, he would be in Hufflepuff with that very tolerance and hard working trait of him. He then smiled at her, not letting her knew his true feelings. "Ah, where's my manner? My name's Roux. Adrien Roux of Ravenclaw."
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 07:42 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald smiled. It was hard to explain all this to him. "Sometimes your life can be crazy with out anything making it is." said Em, in a sort of mystic voice. Her mum had told her that when she asked why she was so stressed. But maybe it was the studies or not seeing her parents or Amethyst. Hmm. It was a real mystery.

"Pleasure's mine. Emerald Bernard, of Hufflepuff. But I guess you already knew that being a Ravenclaw." Em said. She did notice that Ravenclaw's caught on really easily. And noticed stuff, too.

Emerald noticed he never said what house his brother's in. "What hous is your brother in?"

This post has been edited by Emerald Bernard: Nov 22 2016, 07:47 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Adrien Roux
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 08:01 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"What a wise one," Adrien chuckled as she replied, though he was not fully agree with the term. Anything happened for a reason. A logical ones. So as crazy life or stuffs. But he wouldn't bring himself to ask such specific thing in the very first time he met someone. "Nice to meet you, Emerald. You have a nice name," he said in an honest voice. He smiled to her next words. "Yes, I am. Because earlier you said your sister's also in Hufflepuff," said him. When Emerald asked about his brother's house, his face became expressionless. "He's not here. He's in Beauxbatons," said him, trying to sound like it was not a big deal for him.
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 08:09 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Em nodded, though she could tell their was a hint of disapproval. "Well, that's what my mother says anyways!" said Em. She smiled.

Emerald gushed but replied, Thank you. I like yours, too." Emerald pointed out. Her parents had always taught her to return a compliment. Which wasn't that hard. Emerald was always optimistic!

Em nodded. No wonder he was in Ravenclaw! "You catch on quickly! Anyway, you would love my sister. She's so sweet."

Emerald couldn't help, but to feel sorry for him. he wasn't with his brother! Image how hard that would be. She would miss Amy so much and what if something happened to her and her sis wasn't here to help?! "Oh, I'm so sorry."

This post has been edited by Emerald Bernard: Nov 22 2016, 08:18 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Adrien Roux
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 08:26 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well, that's nice," he smiled and glad he could hold himself for argueing about stuffs. When Emerald said she liked his name, he couldn't help but laugh. He didn't know though if there were honesty behind the compliment, but it was so nice of her to tell him that. Perhaps due to her being in Hufflepuff. "Thanks!" he grinned. "Well, I don't know if I would love her though. Do you guys have the same traits?" he asked. "And what's her name, by the way?" He could see Emerald was feeling sorry for him, and he didn't like it. He was upset, yes, but he didn't like it when someone pitying him. "That's fine," he lied. "You can't always get anything you want, right?" he smiled. "He'd be in Hufflepuff if he were here. We had always thought of that." Hufflepuff was a great underrated house. Many people, especially the purebloods, Slytherin kind of purebloods, were always underestimating the greatness of the house of badger, with their arrogance as if they were the most important people in the world.

This post has been edited by Adrien Roux: Nov 22 2016, 08:27 PM
PMEmail
^
Emerald Bernard
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 05:20 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
30 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Emerald nodded and laughed. "Yeah, she kind of is. She's a bit shyer, though. Her name's Amethyst." Said Em. Amethyst did like to stay on the soft side.

Em nodded. He didn't seem like he was telling the truth... Oh, she felt so bad for him! Imagine her life without Amy!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ