View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Wall, to the Room of Requirement
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 09:47 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Sounds good))

Oliver furrowed his brow pensively. He honestly felt he had been doing it his whole life. "Well, I think I got my first toy broomstick when I was three, but I wasn't allowed to actually play around 'til a few years later. I played games with the lads in my neighborhood mostly. It's just something I picked up I suppose." He shrugged his shoulders and added, "Plus my family is really into Quidditch. My grandmother is a referee and my uncle works for Nimbus. He was on the Appleby Arrows reserve team for a little while, but he didn't like all the travelling. So flying is just kind of in my blood."

--------------------

user posted image

Thanks to Eve for the signature <3
PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 10:07 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia was impressed it was a bit like her and the swimming. She started before she could even talk properly.

"So you'll try to make the team next term?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 10:14 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((I filled out your shipper.))

Oliver stared at her with a look of mild surprise. He didn't know how she could ask such a question after this conversation they've been having. He broke into a large smile. "No doubt about it," he said, then confidently added, "And I don't think 'try' is the proper word. Of course I'll make it." He wished he could prove himself now, but yet again there were those troublesome rules. "Will you? Try that is."

This post has been edited by Oliver Wright: Jul 11 2011, 10:33 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 11 2011, 11:47 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia laughed at the arrogance of his answer. She hadn't really been asking, it was more a rhetorical question. She answered him though, still amused at his confidence.
"Well I don't have your self-confidence and your experience. I couldn't honestly try this year, I'm still learning the basics but next year I'll definitely do my best to make the team." She replied honestly.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 06:56 AM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver grinned in return."Well, maybe I'll just be a seeker then we can compete!" He didn't think he had the eyesight for the position, but the thought of racing someone he knew sounded amusing.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 11:11 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia smiled at the thought, she liked challenges. It was great to beat enemies but against friends it could be fun too as long as both didn't took the losing position too hard. It would be a shame to lose a friendship over a challenge.
"Well you should play what you prefer. And see which position is available. If I'm ever in, it's as part of the team and both teams are competing against each other anyway. As for simple race we can do that whenever you like outside quidditch match."
She was glad she found a competitive flying buddy, she would need lots of practice if she wants to make the team next year.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 12:03 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oliver laughed. "Eh. I doubt I could play seeker. I'd get distracted or something, but I still have time before I can make the team so I need not worry about it now." He thought for a moment then added with a grin, "Oh, Celia. I wouldn't want to embarrass you or anything." He knew if they did actually race any school broom he borrowed would definitely be a disadvantage. However, he just enjoyed asserting his superior ego whenever possible.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 05:45 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Leaving for a month. Wifi but no time so I 'quit' all non-class RP.))

Celia smirked at his egomaniac comment. "What about we settle that on the field, mister BH? See you there in ten." She replied challengingly as she walked away, heading towards her dorm to pick up her broomstick.

((For the timeline, it fits just before our RP on the quidditch green. I'll try to keep up with that one.))

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Oliver Wright
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 05:28 PM

Adult
1277 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Okay, but what's BH?))

Oliver's smile fell and his eyes narrowed at Celia's challenge. He had gotten himself into a bit of trouble with this one. Before he could come up with a clever retort she was already on her way out. He shook his head and shifted his balance away from the wall. He supposed he would just have to go on down to the sheds and find a suitable broom with which to embarrass himself.

((End RP))

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 08:54 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(New RP coming. Tag Trevor's helper group)

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 11:35 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Alex had recieved the missive to meet below the troll, and clutching it in one hand she made her way there more annoyed with Trevor than ever before. He had been a class jerk to her this entire term and she was sick of it so as soon as everyone showed up for this thing she felt they ought to start scoping him out right away. His moset recent debacle in Jousting had driven her insane so she just made her wayt o the appointed meeting spot and sat leaning against the wall.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Quinnette Quiggley
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 12:00 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
254 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Quinnette had the letter tucked in her robes as she approached the tapestry. I really hope I get to hex him, I so want to hex him... she mumbled as she stopped. She surveyed the other girl with caution (Quinn had bad experiences with Slytherins), then said, You hate Trevvykins too? She cracked her knuckles casually, implying that what she lacked in height, she made up for in... violence, she guessed.

This post has been edited by Quinnette Quiggley: Aug 8 2011, 12:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image
^^ i ♥ prof. montgomery ^^ {pm for banner requests} {profile} {callboard} {shipper} {plot} {quiggley-fest by me} AWAY 13 - 27
user posted image
PM
^
Lucija Fulbright
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 01:51 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
3253 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((copying the dancing trolls image Celia found onto here, since... it's just sooo 'cute' wink.gif ))

Lucija hadn't bothered writing back to Celia's letter, since she had already said beforehand that she would most definitely be present as long as she was given a place and a time. Saturday, 1:30PM rolled around, and she rushed through the last of her duties so that she could make it in time / a little bit early. On reaching the 7th floor, where the meeting place was supposed to be, she wondered what was so special about it, since Trevor had written about it on that slip of paper he tried to hide from her. From one end of the corridor, she could already see that two people were there, and she recognized them both from various other meetings.

She approached them, and was about to open her mouth for a greeting, when she got distracted by the ...indescribable... tapestry behind them.

user posted image

So distracted was she by it, that she just pointed at it and said, "That's kinda fitting. Even more so if it was the reverse, and it was a troll in the middle surrounded by people." Then she just nodded to the two girls. Where was Celia? And who all else was coming again?

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 07:55 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Hey Lucija, Hey Q, you guys were at Trevs party weren't you? She had watched both of the girls walked up the first one cracking her knuckles with a very angry look on her face. Lucija was just examining the weird troll tapestry with a funny look on ehr face which was probably kind of expected they had tutu's on, pink ones. Very odd really.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 02:56 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(Sorry guys, busy RL)

Climbing the stairs two steps by two, Celia hurried up towards the seventh floor corridor. She was used to be a little late but she hated it when she was the one setting the rendez-vous. She was glad she took some sport class and swam a lot, she was fit enough to run from the dungeons to the seventh floor without having to rest. However, her breath was shorter than usual. "Hi..everyone ... glad you ... came." She breathed as she reached them. She couldn't help the usual snicker at the tapestry, the scene made her smile everytime she saw it.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 07:11 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(Hope you don't mind!)

Sami had heard of something about a Trevor Meeting on the seventh floor. She was concerned for her mentee, so she decided to go. She threw on her favorite >>outfit<< and prayed it wasn't to late. Since she was in a tower, the seventh floor wasn't too far, so she skipped there quickly. "Hi!" she said to the small group of people. "My name is Sami. Is this about Trevor?" she asked in her thick French accent. She saw Lucija, her TA from How To Charm Your Own Cheese class and she smiled and waved at her.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cara Cypher
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 08:58 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
362 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cara had been pretty frustrated all week. She couldn't think of a worse week....I hope I'm not turning into Trevor! She had left her pirateology class in a bad mood. She couldn't stand that Brigette or her dueling professor for that matter.
She had been marching angrily from the lake for sometime. For awhile she didn't know where she was headed, just to get as far from that pirate ship as possible, but, she eventually decided she might as well just go to her dorm for a bit.

It was still summer so the castle still wasn't very crowded, and since Gryffindor pride month festivities were going on so the upper levels of the castle were basically deserted.
So she was a bit surprised when she heard people up ahead of her. what floor am I on now?...7??
she was a good way down the hall before she could recognize the girls. She knew that a lot them were in her year, or she had atleast had most of them in class. Cara also wasn't necessarily best buds with them either, she didn't really know them. But Cara couldn't really ignore Alex. She really wanted to thank her sticking up for her in jousting class...even if she wasn't exactly trying to.
The way they were standing led her to think that they were waiting for something.
Then another girl appeared asking if this was the place for the meeting about Trevor. It made sense, she knew that lot of them were Trevor's friends former friends as well.
She approached the group. I hope you don't mind if I join you....but if this is about Trevor, then count me in! Cara knew she was far from the only one grumbling about Trev. She just hoped this wasn't an exclusive group because she really did want to help!

This post has been edited by Cara Cypher: Aug 9 2011, 09:03 PM

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Kyla Parker
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 09:05 PM

Banned
1542 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((Pretend I was not here, see Kamila's ooc post on second page))

It had been a couple days after the talk with Prof. Azalea's behavior when Kyla had received an owl from Celia. She didn't really know the girl too well, she was pretty sure she'd been in History together the previous year. Anyway, the subject of the letter had caught Kyla's attention immediately. Apparently Trevor's behavior had sparked quite a bit of worry in his other friends as well. She was grateful to learn that other people were interested in helping Trevor out, even if he was acting like a jerk. So Kyla waited anxiously until Saturday rolled around. As she descended the steps of the passage she commonly used to get to Ravenclaw tower, she noticed a group huddled not far from her. She approached the group, glancing at a extremely odd tapestry on the wall. She knew it at once, having read about it in Hogwarts: A History. Barnabas the Barmy trying to teach trolls ballet, not the brightest ideas in the world.

Kyla shifted her attention back to the group. She noticed a few more familiar faces. There was Luijca, she was a ravenclaw as well and in Kyla's year, and Quinnette who had been in Household charms when Kyla had TA'd for the class. "Hey guys." Kyla pipped up, and joined the circle. She noticed a two girls that she didn't recognize but deiced not to say anything for the moment.

This post has been edited by Kyla Parker: Aug 17 2011, 02:15 PM

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Kamila Artio
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 10:58 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
1276 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kamila had received an owl that interested her very much. It was about that jerk "troubled" young man, Trevor. So, naturally, as soon as she found her owl, Cinnamon, with her letter, she marched down to the seventh floor. She wasn't really sure why Celia, the writer of the letter, chose to have the meeting in front of a pretty tapestry... but as long as they got to brainstorm about Trevor, it was all good for Kamila.

She rounded the corner of the corridor, when she saw a big group of girls already there. "Hey guys," she said, solemnly, as if they were about to attend a funeral. Then she went over and stood next to Kyla, Kamila's support beam throughout this entire Trevor business. "Hey. Think we're finally gonna get some answers about this kid?" she asked, smiling, hopefully they were close to solving the mystery.

Kamila had been very calm throughout this entire ordeal, so it made Kamila feel good to see that she wasn't the only one who is concerned about Trevor and his behavior...

This post has been edited by Kamila Artio: Aug 9 2011, 10:58 PM

--------------------

user posted image
Profile // Callboard // Shipper // Family // Wizard's Chess Club! // MY PLOT // Avi & Sig by Kathy Henley
user posted image... Find out about it in my plot ^^
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Aug 9 2011, 11:57 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia greeted every new comer with a nod accompanied with a smile at Sami's accent she recognized immediately. She had the same last year, mixed with Irish. Two terms at Hogwarts had tamed her hybride accent.

"Angel is bringing some people and Des also got the owl. I propose we wait a little more before we begin." She said, hoping this meeting will flow easily, she never organized one and wasn't use to hold a debate.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 01:11 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Angel got the shock of her life when Horan came pelting her way sometime during the week with a letter in her beak. The handwriting was unfamiliar, but the moment she saw that they were going to be talking about a certain Claw boy's sudden hijinks and cuckoo behavior... Okay, now it was time to get to the bottom of Trevor's kooky behavior once and for all. She still had her wand on her person; she then hoped that Nico would come following her, because they'd already been in this neck-deep, what with Angel here walloping Trevor one. Hahaha, she sure wanted a repeat performance of it, after she'd heard from Quinnette what had happened.

Also, she was quite worried about what Fe had told her about him locking her in a closet too. Heck, was "closet" the new name of the game? It was lucky that Ravenclaw and Gryffindor Tower were located in roughly the same place, separated by a corridor or two. Plus the letter said meet in front of the place where there were trolls dancing the ballet.

Trolls?

She snickered to herself as she made her way to the designated... meeting place and was not surprised to see Luci there. What kind of shocked her was Kyla, Cara, and the other girl who'd gotten quite the walloping back at the Great Hall from Mister Evil, as angel called the Professor of Deadly Potions...

"Anyone seen Kaleb, or Quinnette anywhere? I've noticed that Trevor here loves to lock people in closets as of late..." she said, rolling her eyes heavenwards, smacking a palm to her forehead.

--------------------
user posted image
Ability: Alex Valen; Grazie Wonder Girl!; Leaders: Er.. Yeah.
File~Plot~Ship~SQC~CB~YF FC~T^T~LLAMA~B-Day Gift?!~DJ Playlists!~Sign THIS!!!
PM
^
Nicholas Raio
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 01:31 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
1011 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nicholas had been finding things very changed lately, what with he and Kaleb dating. It was also a regular occurrence for Onyx or Uri to bring him letters. Not that he was any less surprised when Uri came sauntering in one morning with a letter grasped in his tail, which he lay on Nico's lap before rubbing his furry head under Nico's chin.

"H-uh. Angel's handwriting."

The note was asking both him and Kaleb to a meeting on the seventh floor. Kaleb told him that he had to go get someone and to go on ahead, which was why he was currently standing next to his best friend with his arms crossed, wearing his customary blue hoodie. Apparently this meeting was about Trevor and his recent excuse for behavior.

"Tt." he muttered. He disliked the other guy intensely for what he did to Kaleb, but then again, if that hadn't happened, Nicholas wouldn't have awakened to his Aerokinesis. He sidled up to Angel and said;

"Kale's on his way. He said he had to go get someone. So I take it we're all here for the exact same reason?"

His eyes gained that eerie silver glow that had come with his Aerokinesis and as he held his hand out, a ball of air coalesced in it, spinning rapidly.

"Trevor's out of control..."

--------------------
user posted image
Fred Weasley made this AWESOME piece of art! ; Pocky Monster (Angel) : Aerokinetic
Shipper || Profile || Plot (feel free to join)
PMEmail
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 02:14 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

She didn't know why, but she could tell; her best friend was already next to her. Now that was fast. Chuckling at his comments, she then dug around in her pocket, and looked at the tapestry once more. It did look weird, but what if it looked weirder with...

"Hey Nico... what would your reaction be if the trolls' faces looked like this instead of that?" she said, trying with all her might not to chuckle so hard; this face was pretty infamous back out in the Muggle world, being the subject of countless memes and such!

She wondered if Kaleb would show up eventually with this other "person" he had to look for.

This post has been edited by Angel Carriedo: Aug 10 2011, 02:15 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 06:57 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami watched as everyone began conversing about Trevor. She shook her head. "He was very rude to me. So, I slapped him and he threw a stink bomb at me. Though, after twelve lavender scented baths, I got it out. I doubt he's smart enough to take that many baths." she said, scowling as she remembered the short conversation and the rude remarks he made to her. Man, she hated rude people.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lucija Fulbright
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 07:06 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
3253 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((HEH. sorry, got caught up with wrapping up Tavi's class, but now that that's done, I'm here, WON WON!))

Lucija was still there, just kind of amazed at how many people ended up showing. She nodded at Alex in answer to her question. "Ahoy" was what she said in greeting to Celia. Her brow quirked up when they were joined by Sami who she didn't know beyond that one class she had been TA'ing for. ::This girl wasn't at the party. She wasn't even at Hogwarts yet back then, but ah, she must've overheard Quinneh? Or she has really good instinct, since we hadn't gotten down to the actual talk yet.:: She smiled a small smile back and waved, though yeah, she wasn't exactly in the best of moods, either. Nor was she the only one!

She nodded at a newcomer she didn't recognize (Cara), then Kyla and Kami. When Angel came around and joined them, she replied, "No idea on Kaleb. Uh, why would he be here? Oh, and Quinnette's right there." She gestured with her head towards the feisty redhead. Though she was a bit surprised to see him, on the other hand, he was Ange's other hip half, so she just nodded at Nicholas, too. And again with his weird air ball thing.

Mentally counting ten heads there, including her own, she thought Trevor sure had gotten busy with stepping on a bunch of people's toes. "Quite a crowd we've got here already. Guess we're just waiting for Kaleb, his friend, and Des?" A few more minutes and they should officially get started, though she did say to Sami, "I think Trevor's being rude to everyone, is just my general impression." To the rest, she asked, "Raise a hand if he's been nice to you at all this Term?"

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 11:49 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia felt a bit overcrowded and out of place. She didn't know that many Claws, only barely from the shared classes. She sent a grateful glance at Lucija when she summed up the situation and asked a funny question. Of course, no one would raise his/her hand. At least, that was what Celia thoughts from what she had witnessed this term.

Celia kept her hand to her side and looked around to see if it was different for any other.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 10:45 AM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha, having gotten a message from Celia Kelly concerning Trevor, her former New Kids mentee, made her way to a gathering of what seemed to be most of his friends.

"Hi, everyone," she said, holding up her hands to show that she was not here to break this gathering up. "I'm Prof. Tobin. I'm not here to break this up. Trevor used to be my New Kids mentee so I'm concerned as well," she added, nodding at Miss Kelly in thanks for having let her know that Trevor was acting weird. "Can anyone sum up what's been going on for me? I haven't seen him lately," she said, looking around at Trevor's friends. She knew a couple of them; Angel, Lucija, but none of the others except by name and face.

--------------------
user posted image

WAND<>Empath<>Ravenclaw Affiliate Professor
Sig set by Kyla Parker. Thank you!
PMEmail
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 11:49 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Okay, there were a lot of people showing up here. And look, a Professor arrived! But she didn't look as old as the others... in fact it was her Skating on Thin Ice Professor! Hmm, what connection did she share with all of the people congregating here? "Hi Professor," she said, waving towards her direction, hiding the "trollface" cutout she had with her behind her back, not sure if it was allowed, ahehe. "Well, I can give you a bit of a heads-up Professor, he's not being himself lately... you had him under your tutelage before, right? How did you notice the way he was acting back then?"

Yep, she also heard Luci's question of asking everyone assembled so far if Trevor had acted like his normal nice self at all this past Term. And to her surprise, nobody, as of yet, had raised their hands. Well, she didn't tell them she had another guest coming to join them, having only heard about her story of getting locked in a closet as well... "Guys, is it just me, or does Trevor here have a weird affinity with closets lately???" she asked, a bit doubtful. Well, she'd heard from Fe that she'd gotten locked in a closet as well, that was nasty enough as it is.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Fedora Middleton
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 12:50 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
471 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(Prior when Fe came up to the seventh floor.Had to add this cuz it's just so funny.hehe)

Fedora was taking a nice walk on the grounds.She really needed some air.Ya know after an attempt from Trevor of being locked in a closet and she felt a little claustraphobic.She really just needed to calm down and breathe.She was enjoying her peaceful walk when all of a sudden something came soaring at her from out of the sky.She screamed.As it gor closer she realized it was an owl.T be specific Angel's owl. She screamed again as the owl came straight at her face.She ducked just in time.But the owl wasnt giving up that easily it turned around and tried to hit her again.This time though it soared for about her waist.She screamed and hit to drop herself to the ground in order to avoid being hit.The owl tried to fly up again and turn around but sadly it couldn't fly up in time.So it ended up hitting the ground.Fe figured it was safe to get up.She walked over to the owl and bent down to read the note.And of course as soon as she did the owl clung itself to her shoulder."Great..."she mumbled and opened up the letter.It read:
'Urgent.Meet me in the seventh floor corridor.A.S.A.P
Love,Angel'
Fe sighed."Let's go."she said to the nutty owl on her shoulder and made her way up to the seventh floor.

(Ok.Now on the seventh floor...)

After the extremely long and extremely tiring walk(And trust me.It's not easier when there's an owl on you shoulder) Fedora was finally at the seventh floor.And the moment she walked in all she saw was Angel.And trust her.Angel is going to get a piece of her mind.She stormed right up to her with the owl on this shoulder and started to scream"This bloody owl tried to take my head off!And it wouldn't stop pecking me the whole way up!"yeah she was quite annoyed."Just,just get it off me!"she finally yelled.Then she noticed all the other people in the hallway."Ohhh..."she said pushing the hair out of her eyes.Talk about akward."Sorry."she said quickly and waited for angel to get the thing off her shoulder.

She noticed they were all talking about Trevor and his strange behavior.Then of course Angel mentioned about closets.Of course."Um yeah,"she said.Still feeling a bit akward about what happened before."He tried to lock me in the game closet when I went to get a game for the dorms..."she pused the hair ot of her face.Their were a lot of people here.

This post has been edited by Fedora Middleton: Aug 11 2011, 01:25 PM

--------------------
user posted image

^Nearra is so da bomb!!^Ability by mwah!
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 02:04 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

More people were endlessly coming. Celia greeted Sorcha with a shy smile. It seemed like she always meet her in crowds which made her uneasy. It was strange to think at her as a teacher. For Celia she was ‘Sorcha’ and not ‘Professor Tobin’.

A girl came along with an owl and threw some sort of tantrum at Angel. Celia had a strange déjà-vu impression however she was certain she never met her before, she seemed to be in Ravenclaw but somehow Celia pictured her in green and silver robes. Then it came back, she met a Slytherin girl who looked just like her. They must be sisters. Celia thought and she hoped the Claw hadn’t the same character as her sister.

The meeting was a bit chaotic so far. People were telling facts about their run-ins with Trevor and everyone seemed more angry than up to help him. Despite her uneasiness in crowds, Celia took a step forwards to be in the center of the corridor, hoping people will calmed down so she could speak.

(Sorry, small godmod. Hard to avoid when RPing with a group.)
It didn’t work, people were still chating in group so she whistled powerfully and it was followed by an immediate silence (except for the owl hooting at the auditory aggression). “Sorry ‘bout that.” She said, her voice still caughth up in her throat. Then she started speaking more intellegibly even if her face was beet red from the embarrassment she felt being the center of attention. “Thank everyone for coming. I wasn’t expecting so much people but that’s great, we have more chance to be succesfull. I’d like to remind everyone that the purpose of this meeting is to help Trevor. We all have complains concerning his behaviour of these last weeks. Let’s be honest, he had the behaviour of a complete jerk. But, what is important is the cause of this behaviour. If, like me, you care for the Trevor we knew before summerbreak, let’s put our anger and desire of revenge aside and focus on the underlying cause. I really think there is one. Someone doesn’t switch personnality like that without a reason and I also caughth a slip of paper that fell from his journal. It referred to the urgency of finding bottles because he only had some left. Which makes me think he’s on some kind of drugs. Does anyone else got some clue to his behaviour shift which apparently dates back from his return from summerbreak?” Celia looked around as she spoke, trying to assert people, see who was really willing to help or just there to charge Trevor.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 02:47 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami shrugged. "I don't need revenge. I slapped him, which felt great, but he is the one still stinking from his stupid stink bomb." she said, her right hand twitching slightly. It had stung her hand slightly when their skin met, but she knew his hurt more! Then she started suggesting drugs. :Whats that?: she thought. Having grown up in the wizarding world, she had never heard of crack or heroin. So, she decided to speak up and ask. "What are drugs?" she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nicholas Raio
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 03:00 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
1011 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nico stood off to Angel's side, still floating a couple of windspheres for practice. After all, the power was fairly new to him and he needed to practice constantly. To him, it was the only way to make sure he got the hang of his power. He noticed Professor Tobin and inclined his head in a gesture of respect, a quiet grin on his face as Angel and the others talked.

It was when Celia asked about Trevor's change in behavior that he felt a need to speak up. Kaleb wasn't here to back him up just yet, but he had to say something. After all, he'd shared a dorm room with the boy in question for three years.

"Trevor wasn't like this... This behavior is... New. Especially to me, and I've shared the boy's dorms with him since I came here. His behavior is erratic, though I wouldn't be so quick to suggest that he's on anything. Granted that he nearly knocked my boyf --" Nicholas caught himself before he revealed what he privately thought of Kaleb, "...my friend - our roommate out with a piece of candy. Though I can't really say this erratic behavior is all that bad. He woke my power up, after all."

The last words were punctuated by the windspheres spinning faster and Nico's eyes gleaming. He then turned to Saminia and said:

"Drugs are like Potions in the Muggle world. Some help heal... Others can cause changes in behavior, especially if you use them. Drugs are... Substances that people who can't cope with events take to try and escape it all. Think of it as a memory charm that causes your mind and body to go nuts."

Nicholas winced... He'd never really liked talking about drugs, having seen people deal with it whenever he was with his Grandmother.

This post has been edited by Nicholas Raio: Aug 11 2011, 03:02 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Fred Weasley made this AWESOME piece of art! ; Pocky Monster (Angel) : Aerokinetic
Shipper || Profile || Plot (feel free to join)
PMEmail
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 03:55 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

She was enjoying the lull in the conversation when an ear-splitting screech called her attention! She turned around on the spot, and saw that Fe was there. Ah, she did get the letter, but then... she had a '"guest" perched on her shoulder! "Fe, calm down, calm down!" she said, almost seeing the girl go into hysterics. With a click of her tongue, Horan took off from her friend's shoulder and landed on her own shoulder, and started ruffling her feathers. Meh, what a time to have an owl perched on your shoulder. Eh, she'll just take her to the Owlery later...

"Anything? Not that I know of, except that in Potions for Pranksters he was being a complete jerk, he almost talked back at the TA, who's not yet here since he's looking for someone at this moment, apparently... he almost snapped at Professor Ashling, and that's not a good thing. I've also heard that he got detention from one of the other Professors, but as for what class I have no idea which one... and... nope, not noticed anything unusual." she finished, letting Horan take her precious time on her shoulder. To Nico, she looked at him and the wickedest of grins flashed across her face and she mouthed, "I heard that..." before hiding the piece of paper that had a trollface on it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 04:32 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha stood to one side, listening quietly for a few minutes. OK, so Trevor was acting like a jerk in classes and almost got detention. Then a thought occurred to her and she raised her hand to get the students' attention. "Does anyone know if he spent any significant time away from school. Like did he go home over term break or something like that?" she asked. It was possible that if he had gone home then something might have happened there. "When he was my mentee, he was very polite and asked lots of questions about the school. Something must have happened to change all of that,"

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 05:02 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"I think he told me he had to go home over break." Sami offered, remembering her asking a question about going home. He had answered something to the effect of, 'Yeah. You can go home during breaks. I know I have to go home this summer.' she wasn't sure exactly what he had said, but she knew it was something like that.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lucija Fulbright
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 06:27 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
3253 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ah. There was Prof. Tobin. Lucija greatly enjoyed her class; 'twas a shame this was the reason they would be meeting outside of it. Angel did the sum-up just fine, so she didn't feel like adding anything else. Besides, more people were showing up. Her brows raised slightly at the mention of closets, and even more so when the latest newcomer (Fedora) said Trevor had locked her in one.

Since people were content to freely complain about what they had suffered through, she was content to just stand there and listen, doing her best to pay attention to the details being given. Celia took the center stage, effectively restoring order to what could possibly have been senseless babble. What stood out most to her about what was said was the part about 'the urgency of finding bottles' because only a few were left? Bottles of what? Drugs, indeed.

She tried to remember if she'd ever seen him drinking from a strange bottle... She didn't. But she did remember "He was favoring his leg. Limping a little. It would make sense if he had to take some kind of medicine for that... then again, I'm no expert on wizarding medicine. Shouldn't there be a more efficient way of curing something like that? If he's still in a lot of pain, well, sometimes pain that won't go away can make someone really cranky. Understatement, I know, but there you go. Or maybe the behavior change is a side effect of the drug?" which was something along the lines of Nicholas' explanation. She thought out loud, "A really bad accident where he broke his leg or something?" Actually, she didn't know if he had broken his leg, or something else happened to it, but since he wouldn't let her take a look when she asked, how would she, eh? As for what went on with him between this Term and the last one, she had no idea; she wasn't exactly the type to keep contact with someone unless they started it first.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Kamila Artio
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 10:11 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
1276 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kamila watched as more and more people gathered in front of the wall. Trevor sure did have a lot of people who care about him... If only he could realize it...
Then, when the leader of the group, Celia, began discussing what could've happened to change Trevor's behavior so badly, Kamila listened intently. There wasn't much she could offer as far as clues, but she would try her hardest to remember anything that may be found as unusual looking back...

She was still thinking when Sami asked the group what drugs were. Kamila let another Claw boy answer. Kamila had not learned much about drugs in her 13 years, but she could soundly say that they sounded extremely unpleasant and dangerous. So Kamila tried to get back to concentrating.

Kamila nodded when Sami said that he had been home for break. That was true... Then she took in what Lucija said about him hurting a leg, and maybe using drugs to get rid of some pain. That did make sense. Kamiala thought of anything that might help. "He's also been carrying around that little journal of his everywhere!" Kamila remembered. She thought about seeing him in class with it, around the corridors, and even when they got into that ugly confrontation.

--------------------

user posted image
Profile // Callboard // Shipper // Family // Wizard's Chess Club! // MY PLOT // Avi & Sig by Kathy Henley
user posted image... Find out about it in my plot ^^
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Kyla Parker
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 10:43 PM

Banned
1542 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Kyla had barely arrived when Kamila appeared next to her. She was glad she was there at least, seeing as Kyla wasn't that close with anyone who arrived so far. When Kamila asked if they might get some answers on the whole Trevor thing, Kyla returned a smile. "Let's hope." She smiled at Angel arrived, with Nico in tow of course. She was a bit surprised at Angel's attitude towards Trevor, which was a bit hostile. Surely he couldn't have done anything too bad to upset her. Kyla couldn't keep though as people began jabbering away about their experiences with the boy, though Kyla noticed that Sorcha or Prof. Tobin as she was known now arrived. Kyla waved to her before sinking back to listen as everyone talked at once. She was relieved when Celia commanded everyone's attention and people began suggesting possible clues to explain Trevor's behavior. She head someone mention drugs, Kyla had seen Trevor drinking from some sort of flask during Brilliance of You-know-who, so that was one mystery solved. She turned as Kamila mentioned the journal he had been carrying and Kyla chimed in. "Yeah, it had to look through it to remember my name when I ran into him.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Celia Kelly
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 12:58 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
2273 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celia was glad the intervention turned towards clue instead of complains. They would progress more like that. Lucija had a point with the pain hypothesis, pain like hunger could really make someone irascible. She listened intently at each intervention and tried to sum up. "So he's been acting weird since summer break. He was home this time. Alex, didn't you mention some correspondence you had with him over summer?" Celia asked her, she had stayed rather quiet so far.

Celia continued. "He's still writing the journal he had at the party. Remember, he referred to it to tell how he met everyone. And apparently he has some memory laps. Is it new? Or was it the reason he wrote the journal in the first place." She said looking at the party participants. "Maybe he's still writing everything in it. Actually it's where the slip of paper come from. I should have it somewhere here." She said probing her pockets and eventually retrieving the folded slip of paper. She read it again. "The exact words are:
Urgent - only 12 more bottles left before they are all gone
So it could be some sort of drugs or medicine. Has anyone else noticed something fall from his journal?" He was carying it around all the time, with his frequent fits, there was a good chance he let more things slip off.

"Another thing I noticed or rather smelled was his avoidance of shower for some time. Fortunately, that phase seems finished now." That made her realise something else. "I saw him only during classes and only once on the grounds. Have you also noticed he was less around than usual or is it just me?" She asked around.

This post has been edited by Celia Kelly: Aug 12 2011, 01:00 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Alex Valen
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 09:38 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami spoke up after listening to Celia. "I think he wanted to smell bad so people would try to stay away from him. You know, people wouldn't want to be around his stench." she explaine her theory. He didn't want people around anyways, so why shower?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lucija Fulbright
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 10:38 AM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
3253 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Right. The journal. Lucija remembered the slip of paper that fell out from it. "In my case it had read simply 'seventh floor,' and yet it was significant enough to him to try and hide it from me. Come to think of it..." She looked around at where they were. On the seventh floor at the moment. What was supposed to be on the seventh floor? She didn't read Hogwarts: A History, unfortunately, due to her dislike of the subject, but now she kinda wished she had. It probably had useful information... maybe?

Wait, Kyla said he didn't remember her name? He had called her 'Fulbright,' instead of the usual 'Lu.' At the time, she had thought it... somewhat fitting considering his detached attitude towards her. Detached. Another understatement, though if she thought about it, it sounded like the others had received far worse treatment than she had. That was her opinion anyway. So back to the mulling over of things. Amnesia of some sort? Something like what she had gone through? No way it could have been a botched Obliviate spell, too, right? Nah. He knew more details than he should have, like the fact she called him 'Trevina' sometimes for the heck of it. An inside joke they shared. But he had a journal to help him with whatever was missing from his memory, so... Bleh. If only they had it on them now, but doubtless he kept it close to himself, so tough chance of that. She nodded slowly at Sami's idea. "Stinky sock. Yeah. Very potent 'stay away' message, that." She wrinkled her nose, remembering how he had thrown one at her. Completely forgotten about it until his extreme lack of hygiene was mentioned again.

Thinking again to the part where Kyla said Trevor had to look up her name, she pursed her lips slightly, and thought out loud again. "At one point while we were talking, he referred to himself in the third person. Blah blah blah don't know what the relationship was between you and Trevor blah blah. Like that. As if he didn't think he was Trevor, but someone else. Anybody else get that impression?" She quirked a brow as she looked around at the others. And yes, like Celia, she had noticed, too, that Alex had been inordinately quiet. It kind of sounded like she should know the most, if she had been back-and-forthing letters with him over summer. "Correspondence?" she prompted.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 11:34 AM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Sorcha listened quietly as the students offered clues and tried to make some sense of it all. It basically seemed like Trevor had gone home for some reason and something major had happened to cause an abrupt change in personality. Either that or he was on some sort of mission which could certainly cause stress. She pondered all the facts in her head, trying to wed the Trevor she knew with the Trevor that everyone else seemed to be experiencing.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Jake Stevens
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 03:00 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
317 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((Okay, slight god-modding kind of, since i can't be bothered changing faces... and as i said in the plot thing, since it seems nico and angel are no longer in my group; me and sprocket can be just like the missing puzzle piece...))

Kaleb came rushing into the seventh floor corridor swiftly followed by sprocket, a house elf who seemed to be attatched to kaleb for some reason... Kaleb was really suprised to find that there were many other people here too... Did they know the secret that sprocket told him? Kaleb gave a stern glare in sprocket's direction, which was replied to by a simple shrug of the shoulders...
Hey guys... What are you doing here?? it was kind of strange, it was the biggest crowd he had ever seen; apart from in the great hall or the hospital wing... then kaleb realised, each one of these people; including angel and nico, were all talking about trevor...

--------------------

user posted image
Awesome sig By Des & Her Llama garden.

~Callboard~Profile~

PMEmailYIM
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 08:10 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Alex had been sitting and listening to everyone complain and moan about Trevor but as of yet no one had offered a solution tot he problem he was giving all of them which was he was utterly and ridiculously insane. From trying to stop someone from helping her when she was being tortured to him calling one girl thunder thighs, and assaulting another with stink bombs. As Celia mentioned her name she looked up and the pushed off the ground figuring this would be easier to explain standing. We talked until abotu the last two weeks before he came back, and he was great maybe some problems with his brother, but nothing else. His brother was jealous and was threatening him, leaving notes and everything, but up to that point he was great we sent each other candy confided....talked...it's just. I can't stand this crap he is doing now. She felt hot angyr tears starting in her eyes and tried blinking them away lest someone int he group make fun of her, Trevor had been a very close firend and this utter change and betrayal by him hurt.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Desdaemona Rhodes
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 08:37 PM

Unsorted Member
4146 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des loved the sixth and seventh floors to patrol. They were generally quiet and no one misbehaved and ... well, with the exception of the locking in a closet that she'd found poor Quinette in, and a few other misdemeanors here or there... well, they were good grounds to cover. It also gave her a small area that she could gather with a large group of students without someone asking too many questions. She had gotten the owl, and was more than a little concerned. She knew that Trev had been odd, off his brain and she wanted to know why! Or the pacifist in her was going to make for a beating. She, er, quickly fumbled to take her glasses off and stuff them in a pocket. Des, right -- she was in her school uniform. It was summer and hot, and ... well, she thought she recognized some of these guys. She did some small grooming and pulled her hair back into a pony tale, as she approached them lurking outside the room of Requirement.

"Hey, is everything ok out here? So, uhm. What are we goin to do? Sorry I'm late..." She asked, curiously looking over the group. Not like it was past curfew or anything...

(( I am here! Sorry, I am still on vacation. Will post again tomorrow night.. or tomorrow morning, depending on internet in the mountains! ))

This post has been edited by Desdaemona Rhodes: Aug 13 2011, 08:54 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Lucija Fulbright
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 12:48 AM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
3253 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lucija tilted her head curiously to one side when Kaleb finally arrived, and was that a house elf trailing close behind him? She noticed him glare at the creature, and wondered why. He asked why they were there, but he would figure out soon enough anyway, so she didn't bother to answer. Alex spoke up, and she perked her ears to listen closely. A brother... Odd how it was times like this that she realized just how little she knew about other people. She had no idea he had a sibling.

... A sibling. Issues...? Jealous threats? She realized that Alex was just as bothered about it all like everybody else, possibly even more so than the rest of them, since she seemed to know him best. Unfortunately, she had never been all that great at offering comforting words, so instead she focused again on gathering more clues. "What kind of threats?"

Des showed up, so Luci flashed her a fleeting smile in greeting. She asked what they were going to do, so she began tentatively, looking around at the others for confirmation, "Well... right now we're still gathering information. I think this should be all who are supposed to be here. Way more than I was expecting, actually." What were they at now? She counted again, and came up with 15 heads this time. Quite the crowd indeed. If it wasn't for the fact this was for helping Trevor, she wouldn't have wanted to stay there a moment longer. "We're trying to figure out what's been going on with Trev, so we're piecing together what everyone knows so far. I mean, I think all of us here want to confront him, but we can't exactly just go cornering him without a plan of some sort." She looked around the sizeable group again. "... If he saw all of us now, gathered like this, ...I think he'd freak." Speaking of which, she asked, "Hey. Who saw him most recently? I think I saw him maybe a few days ago? Or it might've been a week already. Then I think he started to avoid or hide or something, because I haven't seen him since."

((by the way, the tentative deadline to actually be ready to go into the ROR has been moved to Friday night, Aug. 19, 2011. Trev said he wanted to give more time for others (esp. Profs still working on closing their classes) who wanted to be involved to get here and stuff))

This post has been edited by Lucija Fulbright: Aug 14 2011, 12:49 AM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Jake Stevens
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 02:43 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
317 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((Monday tommorow, so won't be on until around friday, as usual... might be able to get on earlier, but not for long... and hope it's not to early, but you did ask the question; and kaleb doesn't leave a question unasnwered, even if the answer is wrong...))

Well luci, that'd be sprocket here... he saw Trevor, or at least someone to his description, coming out of a door, on that wall there... About... A hour ago did you say? he said, lokking to the elf, who replied with a nod. looking at the wall; kaleb saw no door... I don't think elves usually lie to their masters, but... i don't SEE any door it was amazing how muggle kaleb could be...

This post has been edited by Kaleb Bane: Aug 14 2011, 02:45 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Awesome sig By Des & Her Llama garden.

~Callboard~Profile~

PMEmailYIM
^
Angel Carriedo
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 09:45 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
3825 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Des appear! At least they were... complete now? well, for the most part, people were still talking about Trevor here. Hmm, now that it was brought up, it was kind of strange... even Angel hadn't seen him lately. She then remembered something and decided to bring it up.

"It couldn't be that he can just pack up and leave, right? Classes technically for Summer term aren't over yet... but I did notice that he dropped Potions for Pranksters; we were near the Finals already. Why'd he do that?" she thought out loud. It was strange after all...

Nobody sane who was working hard in class would just suddenly up and drop a class right before Finals time. But then again, this was Trevor, and his behavior was way off, so yeah...

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 12:34 PM

Professor Emeritus
3207 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"He dropped a class? That seems to be unusual for him. He was always interested in classes. Anybody know if if he dropped any others?" she asked and then waved a hand. "Actually, that's something I can check," she said, making a mental note to look into that.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 09:08 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Alex got herself under control and looked to the group she had seen Trevor that day wanting his letters to her still, but she had once more refused to give them to him. I saw him today, well this afternoon kind of early. She spoke softly, afraid of getting too emotional again Trevor had been like a best friend now he was...well missing it seemed or his right mind was.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ