View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Niche
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 03:01 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des crossed her legs and leaned face onto her right hand. "So..." she said, not sure what to talk about. THey've talked about music, candy, and a bunch of other things. She tilted her head to the right slightly and watched him watch Voldy. She, personally, was confused on what to think of him. The reason behind that was a long story, and she didn't feel like getting into it.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted imageMy Twixy!My Wand!
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 29 2011, 01:02 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie was still silently staring at the Lord Voldemort chocolate frog card. He wondered what this man did to his face, it was creepy. He personally didn't want to have a face like that. Suddenly Des' voice broke the silence. Richie honestly didn't know what else to talk about. They had touched many subjects. So he thought maybe it was the time to went back to the dungeons. "Well, it's really nice meeting you Des. Now if you excuse me, i want to go back to the dungeons, there is something i have to do at at the puff dorm. See you again" he said as he took his guitar and walked towards the stairs.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 29 2011, 01:17 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des stood up and waved to Rich. "Bye. Pleasure to meet you." she said before heading down to the Great Hall. She was starving, despite her candy feast. She skipped down the hall way to the stair case and bolted down to the first floor.

[/END RP]

This post has been edited by Des Rennin: Jun 29 2011, 01:18 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted imageMy Twixy!My Wand!
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominique Weasley
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 11:36 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
29 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Undefined

After sending off an owl to one of her cousins on a meeting place Dom had gathered her stuff from her dorm and flitted down the stairs and out the Gryffindor common room portal. Luckily she didn't have far to go, because she was still breaking in this pair of high heeled boots. She loved wearing heels of course, it made her feel much more grown up, but new ones always made her feet hurt so much she would question the fashion statement as a whole. Whoever invented high heels was both a genius and a fool. She perched herself on the stone ledge of one of the cozy little window niches throughout the school, this one just happened to be on the seventh floor.

She flattened out her nautical themed dress, appropriate for the summer she had figured this morning, pulling at an invisible piece of lint. She set down a large gift bag beside her with a thunk, hidden inside were gifts for her cousin, sweet little Roxy. Well, they were only two years apart, but sometimes Dom thought of her younger cousin as being eternally ten years old. Oh well, she hadn't seen her in quite some time, having just returned from her year in France, so she was sure it would be a shock to finally see her after all this time. She leaned over the bag to rummage through it, her strawberry-blonde hair falling over her face like a wavy curtain. Straightening back up with a flick of her head she held two bottles of butterbeer, perfect for a little family reunion.

{Tag: Roxy}

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Weasley
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 06:50 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1031 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Receiving an owl from her cousin Dom was very unexpected. Roxy hadn't seen her for some time and thought she was still in France with her grandparents. She actually missed her and was glad she was back. She heard Vic, her favorite cousin, was already back in Hogwarts too. She was not quiet sure about Louis. So anyway, Roxy just got back to her dorm when she received the owl. She was running back and forth for thirty minutes at the urban trail then climb at trees like a monkey. It was really fun. For her atleast. When she finally opened the letter, she was surprised when Dom wanted to meet up. Out of all her cousins, she expected an owl the least from her. It's just the way it was. No particular reason or anything like that. After reading it, she quickly took a shower because she was so dirty and rummaged her wardrobe. She tossed on her favorite boardshorts and a big, white, plain t shirt she was comfortable wearing. Her hair was simply braided and she wore a flip-flop.

Seeing Dom right in front of her make Roxy wanna run. Her eyes twitched and wondered why she agreed to meet her. Dom looked so pretty with her outfit really but it was too much to bear. She looked so girly while she looked boyish right now. Just the total opposite. They are absolutely opposite. Clearing her throat, she walked more steps towards her and gave Dominique a quick hug. "Dom! Look at you. Looking gorgeous as ever"she complimented, smiling as she let her go. She leaned against one of the ledge and spotted a large bag beside her cousin. She looked at her suspiciously for a brief seconds but she shrugged it off. "How's France?"she asked instead. Roxy had never been to France before but then again she never traveled most of Europe. Traveling through the floo powder and a portkey make her sick. Besides, her parents are always busy so they rarely had time to go to another country.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Riley!!! user posted image Profile//Shipper
PM
^
Cleopatra von Bast
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 08:33 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
89 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 08:41 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira was walking about the castle...again. With a sigh she wondered if she'd ever be able to run around Hogsmeade or something instead of the old dusty castle she called home. She trotted over to the window and looked out over the grounds, far off in the distance she could see the wispy smoke from chimneys in Hogsmeade as the townsfolk there prepared their dinners. Though in this heat she guessed that they had some kind of cooling spell on their house.

((Tag: Dominic Arashi Haggai))

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 08:51 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom walked from his ravenclaw tower to the seventh floor corridor where Gryffindor side is located. This time he is not here to find his cousin or something although they were close that he often mention them. He was here totally for a nice relaxing walking exercise somehow. By the niche he saw a slytherin girl standing by the window looking to the direction of the town. Seems like she probably miss home or something, or wanted to go there. Sadly it was the school term and they just can't go out there because of class term. Dom walked over to her hopefully she won't be upset to see him. I mean he is quite a nice polite and some say cute, but sometimes he can be really annoying when comes to teasing. heys, you wanted to go there? he asked with a smile. Hopefully he wouldn't give her a scare by his sudden remarks because he have got a soft footstep that could be heard but not everyone hears it.

--------------------
user posted image
I owe a kiss to Nearra for this awesome set user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 09:01 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira swung around as she heard footsteps. Who in the world could that be? As Mesira's green eyes looked behind her she found, not an elder Slytherin or one of her enemies, but a young Ravenclaw boy whom she hadn't seen before. She turned back toward the window realizing he was questioning her about the town and turned back around. "Yeah, I've only ever been able to go to Diagon Alley before. I'd like to go see Hogsmeade up close and personal."

She hopped off the slight ledge and held out her hand, "Hello, I'm Mesira."She may have been weird but at least she was polite, like Slytherins were raised to be. Well if the person they were talking to was nice to them first.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 09:08 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom smiled and shook her hand, nice to meet you Mesira,I'm dominic, you can just call me dom. he grinned. Thats what he knew everyone had a kind and friendly side including slytherins. He believes that being friendly, others will be friendly too. Hogsmeade? i have been there before during holidays. But sadly we can't go since it is class term......unless you don't mind sneaking there without buying anything or so on? I could sneak with you there if you want. he offered with a smile. He often sneak around the place which is 'forbidden' without getting caught because he didn't leave any trace. Helping her sneak around shouldn't be a problem too but it depends whether she wants to.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 09:44 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smirked, "A claw after a Sly's heart." She was kidding of course, meaning that he had been thinking the same thing she had been. "I don't know I've already gotten a detention this month, I don't want to get another plus possible points taken off." She glanced back at the window.

"It'd still be worth it though." Mesira contemplated. She looked back at Dom and asked, "How would we be getting there?"

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:03 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

seems like there is some problem in the deleting of posts

This post has been edited by Dominic Arashi Haggai: Jul 16 2011, 10:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:07 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom chuckled, oh really? i haven got any detention yet. he grinned. No detention means he didn't get caught before because he just leave no trace of evident behind so no prefects after him. I heard there is some secret passage there before, but not sure if it is still there. But bear in mind when we get there, don't ever buy things and try to be fast looking around. I have semi- invisible robe to keep us semi invisible, for you if you don't have it i can borrow one for you. And try not to bring too many things there because any thing that drops on the way will cause some disaster he smiled. He was sure that she knows what he means about 'disaster'.

sooo when do you want to go? he asked with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:09 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira looked at Dom curiously. "I don't know...It seems like a bit of a complicated journey for a couple of students. And besides one more year and I can go without worries anyways." She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. "Plus with all the dark wizards runnin' about I don't want to be caught in the cross-fire."

She looked to the side, "Not that I wouldn't be able to keep myself out of trouble that is." She might have been a girl but that didn't mean she couldn't get out of bad situations when needed. She was a Sly after all.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:21 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom smiled, about the dark wizards they wouldn't really mind us, and those who mind can't really see us since we are in semi invisiblity coat. about the cross fire, yea you are right because it is more complicated than before. So it takes more time to plan on it than usual. I believe you would have the ability to get out of trouble easily anyway. I don't know its your choice anyway. I will still be on if you wanted to go he smiled leaning on the wall.

Dom haven met any dark wizards before or perhaps he didn't know the one he met would be a dark wizad since he couldn't read minds. Buthe is smart enough to judge whether they are dark wizards or not if he befriend them long enough. So what would you like to do if you are there in hogsemeade? he asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:29 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira nodded, "I'd rather save myself from saving my own neck later." She grinned, "Of course I can get away! I did it as a child, I'm almost certain I could do it now." She shrugged, "I'd rather go to Hogsmeade once it's a bit more...normal." she nodded thinking that was the most appropriate word for it.

"I want to do just about everything there. I want to see Zonko's joke shop, Honeyduke's Sweet Shop, the Shrieking Shack...I never get to visit many places back home, it'll be fun to get out and explore the magical world myself for once." She wondered if that made any sense to the boy...well either way she technically answered his question.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:39 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom nodded with a chuckled, so she is just like him.Hardly could get out to see the places himself that is how he manage to develop a skill in sneaking. Because think of it, who will need to sneak when they are allow to go out right? Zonko's shop is so far my favorite shop, they sell funny things that are really very useful. and the honeyduke's ice cream are so far the best compare to other shops. he grinned. He often bought some items from the zonko's shop and fully used on pranking his cousin and the brother of his.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:47 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira grinned, "I'm in a class that allows us to make funny potions." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small vial of honey brown liquid. "This is from our first potions attempt. It's called the babbling beverage. A drop of this stuff will have the drinker babbling nonsense for a good fifteen minutes." She looked around for a moment and grinned. "I was wondering when I might be able to use it, but I figured I should wait a while to use it."

Mesira slipped the vial into her pocket and scratched her head, "I've only had the ice cream from that place in Diagon Alley." she shrugged. "It wasn't terrible." it wasn't the best either though.

This post has been edited by Mesira Athlyn Ridell: Jul 16 2011, 10:47 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 10:53 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom looked at the brown liquid that she brewed in the potion class, he couldn't help but envious because he couldn't get in the class,blames the writer for it. That is awesome for pranks. perfect except that it had color, so won't be able to put a drop in people's drink to make them drink it willingly. Do it have any smell? he asked. If it is odourless and colorless then it will be unoticable to the drinker, if not it will definitely rise the suspicion of the drinker.

Don't worry, you will get to try the ice cream very soon from hogsmeade. he smiled. The shop won't run anyway and the quality of the ice cream is still there.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 11:00 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smirked, "Therein lies the brilliance of this potion. One drop will have the desired effects. One drop into anything won't alter the color too much, not noticeably enough I'd say. Not noticble at all if one where to put it into butterbeer or any other kind of dark drink. What's that muggle drink? Soda? It would blend in perfectly into that! Well...minus the clearer sodas." she shrugged.

Looking to the sides again she took out the potion and unstopped it. She placed the vial under her nose and sniffed it. She shook her head at Dom and quickly re-stopped the liquid. "It's odorless." Mesira laughed at the whole ice cream thing. "Of course it'll be there. Say, have you been there before? Maybe we can go together and get some during the first Hogsmeade visit? I've never stepped foot in that town." Mesira didn't particularly like getting lost but sometimes it just happened.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 11:15 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom nodded with a grin, that is great, you took the potion for prankers class right? he asked, because the potion seems more for prankers. And according to dom's character he would go search on brewing it, oh yes his buddy is in that class too perhaps he could borrow the recioe from him. Some little pranks on his parents specially appointed protector which always not allowing him to go out wherever he want is always good.

sure anytime you want to go there just owl me. I kind of missed the ice cream already he chuckled. Dom feels addicted to the ice cream there when he eats in and a few days without it makes him have the urge to eat it again. I'm sure, you will love hogsmeade he smiled.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 16 2011, 11:25 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira nodded, "Yep, me and a couple of other Slytherins. Mostly Gryffindors though, understandably so." Mesira pulled out her potions book that had the babbling beverage scribbled into the back. Flipping to the page she had colored drawings of the ingredients and potion itself. "It was a riot when our TA got to test it during class. The class was in tears they were laughing so hard." she chuckled remembering. She closed the book and held it by her side.

Mesira grinned, "Sounds like a great time." She thought for a moment and then asked, "What's your favorite flavor?" She, having never been there, didn't know if there where other flavors.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 17 2011, 12:15 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom chuckled,yea because Gryffindors seems to be the master of pranks.you are so lucky, gosh my class were all serious and some kind scary. Perhaps only the quidditch class of mine is the most relaxing and fun one. he smiled. His classes were more on violent and torture. Learning to be more cunning, but afterall it is his choice too.

I always took chocolate mint because it gives a nice overwhealming refreshing cooling taste with the mixture of chocolate taste. best eaten after stress. he grinned. He loves the favor alot in fact his whole family loves it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jul 17 2011, 12:22 AM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira chuckled, "What can you do? It's either obey or suffer some nasty spell. Though I found I like the Intro to World Domination class... It always has such interesting discussions." She shrugged, "That could just be me though." She scratched the side of her nose, "And there's Dirty Dueling. I've paired up with a Hufflepuff. We're tied so far on duels." She wondered if next class they'd have to switch partners or not.

Mesira, surprised, tilted her head and looked at the boy in amazement. "No way." She shook her head and then laughed, "Sorry didn't mean to sound so negative about it." a smile spread across her lips, "It's just that that's my favorite flavor too." She felt the same way, it was so soothing and of course delicious!

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 07:34 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((It's been more than a week, I'll start a new RP, if it's wrong let me know))

Joy was just down from her dorm, another day with nothing else to do than walk around the castle aimlessly. She found a little window niche and sat there, looking at the school grounds beneath. She took a little snitch from her pocket and began playing with it.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Cai McKinley for the sig user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 07:46 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis was exhausted, these bloomin stairs were going to kill her one day. It was going to be the end of her, she was certain that by the end of this terms she would be a fragile skeleton having died from not being able to get to food or water because of ALL THESE STAIRS! she wondered if she could come back as one of the ghosts so she could just glide easily around the place. it looked like it would be no trouble at all really.

she was just contemplating her iminent demise when she saw the top of the stairs and a window!

"I see the light! take me now oh ghosts of Hogwarts!" she cried rather dramatically and she collapsed on the top of the stairs. she found herself to be pretty damn hilarious when there was no-one to see her. she was just laughing to herself at her own ridiculousness when she looked up and saw that, infact, there was someone there... oops.

she saw the flickering of a little round ball with wings and was instantly distracted, "hey where did you get that?" she asked gleefully, "d'you nick it?"

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 07:55 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Joy was startled first and then amused by the girl's declamation. She thought she looked rather crazy, but as she immediately snapped back to reality, she realised it was nothing but a joke.

"No" she said, when she was accused of stealing, though she didn't take this girl very seriously after her display "It's a family heirloom... but it's also rather fun to play with" she added grinning.

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 08:06 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She was so glad the girl didnt think she was totally crazy, but maybe she was one of the smart ones, she squinted at the colour of her tie around her neck and saw that indeed she was in ravenclaw. Smart as chips then.

Alestis was intrigued, "ooh! family Heirloom? who caught it first then?" she asked, "and how did they let you have it?"

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 08:00 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Joy puffed out her chest, proudly. "Roderick Plumpton did, my great-grandfather. Maybe you've heard of him?" she said "And they didn't exactly let me have it... I just needed it for good luck, for the Sorting. I kinda borrowed it"

She let the snitch fly around her a bit and caught it again.
"I'm Joy" she said, holding out her snitch-free hand, seeing that the girl was still on the floor, for both shaking and helping up purposes.

This post has been edited by Joy Plumpton: Jul 25 2011, 08:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 02:06 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis grabbed the proferred hand and did an awkward shaking while being helped up dance until she was up, spread out to her full height. in case she got dizzy, which was likely she sat down in the niche beside Joy.

"'I'm Alestis," she grinned, "resident madwoman and all round marvelous person in general" she puffed out her chest too, then deflated as she thought how could she possibly wrangle an autograph for her dad, if this Roderick Plumton was still alive. she would have to look that up, "so you DID nick it then?" she grinned in spite of herself.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 06:44 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Only technically" she said, with a smirk "it is mine after all..."

She closed up the snitch and handed it to Alestis. "It wouldn't open if it wasn't mine" she said cryptically and encouraged her with a hand motion to try it.

This post has been edited by Joy Plumpton: Jul 27 2011, 11:06 PM

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 02:55 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis took the snitch into the palm of her hand and true as Joy had said, it fell still and cold and dead into her hand. She shook it close to her ear but it did nothing.

"hm... interesting, i suppose your story holds up," she said sticking her nose in the air, so how's Ravenclaw treating ya?" she asked as if she didn't really care but she was secretly fascinated to know about the other house.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 06:46 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Joy took the snitch back and as it stretched its wings back out tiredly, she shrugged "I like it there, but I somehow pictured it... differently" she found herself shocked, being so open to a complete stranger, but maybe the fact that this girl had appeared to be totally off her rocker made her potentially harmless in Joy's eyes.
Who'd believe this crazy girl over the Plumpton heiress?

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 02:00 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis was curious, "howja picture it then?" she asked blithely, "I'd say its all made of books, walls made of books, tables, chairs, I bet even the sheets are made of torn out pages of Hogwarts a History, or maybe Textile Weaving in the Fourteenth Century stitched together so you can absorb the information by osmosis. I bet there are little spectacles and smoking jackets and pipes scattered around... and also people with clipboards and mustaches... say i'm right... i have a bet on with someone...." she grinned her easy charming smile number 23 - Adorably Insane, Impossible Not To Like smile.

This post has been edited by Alestis Imeacht: Jul 30 2011, 02:00 AM

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 09:34 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Joy giggled and nodded. "Yeah, that's exactly how I pictured it" she said, not meaning it at all "But seems as if it's just another part of the castle, with a bit more blue ornaments and filled with really eager students, studying or reading most the time"

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 12:07 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis was dreadfully disappointed, "not even one wearing a smoking jacket and reading a newspaper?" she enquired hopefully.

she sighed, I suppose that like the Gryffindor common room, I was expecting there to be jousting and swordfights the sedond i got into the room, but it really is just loads of students, maybe i shoudl start a sword fight..." she thought outloud, rubbing her chin.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Jul 30 2011, 02:40 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Joy shook her head, still quite amused but composed, she replied "I'm sorry, no"

Then she ventured giving her opinion to Alestis's sword fight idea "Maybe you shouldn't... you know how people can be a bit susceptible to being hit with a sword"

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 01:50 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis made an impatient noise and waved away Joy's comment with the back of her hand, "whats the point of being a witch if you cant have a few harmless swordfights? i mean, there are plenty of suits of Armour around if you're really chicken..."

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 08:01 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Joy laughed again, as discreetly as she could manage and explained again "I reckon those are mostly decorative, anyway"

She thought about it for a while.
"Why don't you put your energy into something a bit more standardised... like Quidditch!"

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 10:39 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis sighed heavily, as if the whole future of the wizarding world depended on her.... "Well i WOULD but no one has turned up to our practice match in the quidditch class yet. its so annoying, i show up and only half the team does, i even sent around owls to the entire team but they didn't show. its absolutely headwrecking," she sighed.

then she suddenly remembered that right here was a Quidditch legacy right in front of her!, "hey why dont we have a go? you know, do a bit of flying? we can borrow some of the school brooms, i know where they keep them when they arent in use..."

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 09:04 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Joy's eyes grew big as plates.
"Seriously?" she said, scared to trust this crazy girl... but she was promising her brooms! "Isn't it forbidden for first years to fly?" she asked cautiously. But then, thinking again, did she really care about the answer? She really doubted she could resist it. She was already missing her Firebolt! She'd have to wait till... Christmas!? No flying until Christmas?! That was inconceivable...
She looked at Alestis expectantly.

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 07:53 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"No, no no no," alestis shook her head emphatically, "we arent alowed to have our own brooms, but we can use the school ones im sure, well thats the ones i have been flying in quidditch class," she nodded her head.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Joy Plumpton
 Posted: Aug 2 2011, 09:42 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
191 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I see" she said, enthusiastically "I came too late to enrol in the summer term, but I'm most definitely taking it next term! What do you play as? I like Chasing, but since I'm perfect built for a seeker and my ancestors seem to have been brilliant at it, they keep forcing me to seek" she sighed.
She did have a perfect seeker built. Petite and practically weightless... she seemed way shorter than the tall Irish girl but just as thin.

--------------------
user posted image
- Shipper! - Profile -
PMYIM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 08:40 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(new rp)

Blakely had just come out of her Your Family Tree and You class and was not in the mood to walk all the way down to the basement to reach her common room. She walked out of her classroom and saw a window with a bench like thing attched to it. She walked towards it and sat down, it was a lot more comphy than she had thought it would be. Then again it was the end of the day and she was tired, so it might've just been the exhausten talking. She looked out the window and saw a spectacular view.She smiled at the sight of it.

(Tag:Holden)

--------------------
My Profile~My Family Kitty:Hercules~My Family Owl:Winky~My Own Kittten:Waffles
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image
Thanks sooooo much to Aubrey Ryan for making this! I LUV IT!

Murder Mystery Set Link
Thanks soooo much to Alex Valen for my Murder Mystery Set! I Luv it!
PMEmail
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 01:30 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden slouched down into the corridor, his footsteps echoed softly. Everyone seemed to be busy today or like they had just randomly disappeared, leaving Holden alone and rather bored. He was used to being alone and all, but that didn't mean that it wasn't boring. After going through almost all the books that the Gryffindor common room had to offer, Holden settled on wandering throughout the large castle, yet again. A decision that he almost always had to fall back on.

He noticed a girl who looked to be admiring the landscape outside the window. After shrugging to himself, Holden decided to try and make friends. Maybe she would be nice? Everyone he had met so far had been pretty decent, but who knew, maybe this would be his first encounter with someone not too cool. "Aren't the grounds amazing?" Holden said a little quietly, feeling shy and also not wanting to startle her. He offered his hand out to her for a shake. "I'm Holden."

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 04:13 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely jumped slightly at the sound of another voice. She turned absent-mindidly, answering the question. "Ya, there, beautiful." She smiled at the boy and also stuck out her hand. "I'm Blakely, Blakely Cane."

--------------------
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 06:04 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Feeling relieved, Holden returned her smile before shaking her hand. After finding his own seat across from the girl, Holden also gazed out the window. The view was definitely breath taking, that was for sure. "I'm a first year, you could probably tell by how short I am and my baby face." Holden laughed a little before continuing to say, "I'm from Gryffindor. What about you? This was definitely not in his comfort zone at all. Holden was horrible at small talk, but he was really trying to make friends like his parents always urged him to do.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 08:42 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely laughed. "Hey, your not that short, I'm only 4'10." Blakely smiled. She giggled at his baby-face comment. True, it was a little kid face, but it was cute. "I'm also a first year, but I'm in Hufflepuff. But pretty soon I'll be a second year, well if I get enough quills of course. So, are you taking any classes this term?" Blakely smiled.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 10:26 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden shook his head after she asked him about his classes. "I didn't get to take any classes summer term, sadly, but I'll definitely will for fall term. I came to Hogwarts too late to enroll for summer term, you see, but I can't wait for fall term." Holden felt a little intimidated that Blakely was going to be a second year considering this was his first time talking to someone older than him, but then again she seemed very nice so far. He wondered if any of his other friends would be taking fall term as a second year, which didn't seem likely, but he hoped not or he might end up being in classes all by himself.

"Do you have a favorite class yet or one you're looking forward to for fall term?"

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 08:21 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely sighed. "Oh, So I guess that means we won't be in the same year for long." Blakely sighed. That was sad. She knew some other people that would happen to and she didn't like it. "Well most of the summer classes, are not like actuall classes. It's not like charms or transiguration or anything. But I'm really looking forward to those two in the fall term." Blakely smiled.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ