View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Niche
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 01:16 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden sighed. Well that stunk. He didn't know Blakely well at all, considering they just met, but it was still another person he would know by name at least. His mood lightened when Blakely mentioned that she enjoyed charms, which was his one of his favorite classes. "I'm excited for charms, also, but what I'm most excited for would probably be Care of Magical Creatures," Holden told her cheerfully. It was nice they had something in common.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 20 2011, 10:16 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely smiled, she liked Holden. He was one of the few boys she had met and he seemed really nice. "Ya, me to. I was taking Aquatic Creatures, but the class just ended and it was really fun. I bet Magical Creatures'll be a lot like it." Blakely smiled.

--------------------
My Profile~My Family Kitty:Hercules~My Family Owl:Winky~My Own Kittten:Waffles
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image
Thanks sooooo much to Aubrey Ryan for making this! I LUV IT!

Murder Mystery Set Link
Thanks soooo much to Alex Valen for my Murder Mystery Set! I Luv it!
PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 28 2011, 03:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((since I thought the previous RP died, so NEW OPEN RP))

Nathalie walked around the seventh floor. She saw a nearby window, and saw the view from inside. She was just using her usual clothes and shoes, and her hair is quite messy. She was using her usual sling bag, hanging on her right shoulder. She then looked around if anyone else is there.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 29 2011, 08:36 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was hurriedly walking through the corridor on the seventh floor, he had his head down and was reading another one of those Quidditch Monthly magazines that he was obsessed with. He was so caught up in his own little universe that he didn't even realise that someone was up ahead in front of him looking out at the view near the niche. With his head down he bumped his right side shoulder into her causing him to drop his magazine. Alarmed by his clumsiness he looked up at the person.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there."

He bent down to pick up his magazine embarassed by his actions.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 12:33 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie was actually daydreaming there. She was snapped back to reality as she saw a guy who bumped her. He looked around her age, maybe older. She then helped him, by taking his magazine from the floor. "Oh, it's alright." she said. For that one second, she thought he bumped her on purpose. "I'm Nathalie, Nathalie Deveraux." she added.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 05:18 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian smiled at the girl that he accidentally bumped into he was a little embarrassed that he had.

"I'm Sebastian Delroy."

He said shyly, for some reason he felt a little nervous around this girl. He didn't know why. He looked out the window.

"What are you looking at?"

He asked trying to ease into conversation.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 07:45 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled to the boy that introduced himself. "Hello Sebastian, nice to meet you." she said. She then felt that Sebastian was quite nervous around her, which was quite weird. "Well I'm just looking at the view of Hogwarts' grounds. I think it is beautiful." she added.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 08:07 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Nice to meet you too."

Seb mumbled. He looked out at the view and he supposed it was a nice view. He was never one who was fond of scenery so he didn't really know what was beautiful or not. It looked like it wasn't raining so that was a pleasant change compared to the last week or so of rain they had been having.

"They say its going to be a record chilly winter this year."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 09:19 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled. She knew the winter would be quite colder than before. She was prepared. "Don't worry, I'm prepared for cold winters." she said, recalling her family visit to her grandma's place in Russia.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 08:10 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian loved winter because it meant sitting around a warm fire enjoying hot chocolate, playing in the snow building snowmen and throwing snow balls at his brothers. Winter meant a lot of things to Sebastian. Sebastian was still adjusting to the fact that he would be spending winter away from his family.

"Winter is my favourite season."

He stated.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 02:19 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled. "It is my favourtie season too. My second favourite is spring." she said to him with a smile. She actually felt quite nervous saying that to Sebastian. She knew he felt nervous taking to her too. Maybe because of awkwardness? Who knows. she thought.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 02:55 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian nodded to her response he didn't have much to say after that, he didn't have a second favourite season nor did he overly enjoy discussing the weather. He stood there looking at the window watching the world go by as an awkward silence encased them.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 09:03 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then felt this. Awkward............ she thought. She then tried to break the awkwardness and tried t enlighten the mood. "So, what classes are you taking this Fall Term?" she asked Sebastian. She then felt that she once saw him before. But where? she thought.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 09:32 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian thought carefully about the classes that he had selected for the autumn session.

"Charms, Potions and Ancient Runes. You?"

He was excited about two of the three classes, Charms and Potions. He didn't even know what Ancient Runes was he only selected it because it fit in with his timetable and he wanted to take another class. Plus Professor Lane was teaching it and he had found her classes to be fun.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 10:47 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then counted the classes she took with her fingers. "I took Charms, Potions, DADA, Astronomy and History." she replied. She is definitely excited for Astronomy, since she is a TA there, and she knew the Professor; Prof. Volkov. I wonder if Sebastian is going to be in my class or not... she thought.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 11:40 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian listened as she listed her classes, she was doing a few more than him. Seb wasn't that keen to attend extra classes, he was after all a Slytherin not a Ravenclaw.

"Maybe we'll be in the same Potions or Charms class. Do you know what class you are in A or B?"

It might be good being friends with her as she could 'help' him with his class and homework. He should be alright in potions as his family has owned and run their own potions shops since before he was born, but he wasn't that confident when it came to charms so befriending Natalie might actually be beneficial for him.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 12:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie knew her Claw side was taking in. But she did try to limit the classes she took. Others took 10. she thought. "Well I took Charms A and the Inventing Potions class with Prof. Kane. So I didn't took the Basic Classes." she said to Sebastian. "But I would love to help you, if you need help." she added. She knew this might work out.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 12:35 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian nodded and smiled he too was in Charms class A. This would be excellent she could help him and it would be splendid.

"Looks like we are in the same Charms class. I'd love for your to help me. I suck at charms I always get the wrist action wrong."

He held his hand up and pretended to flick and swish as if he was doing a basic charm obviously he wasn't because he wasn't holding a wand.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 03:19 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then smiled as Sebastian did the wrist action. "Well at least you can practice some spells with the wrist movement. And maybe in our Charms class we can help each other." she said. She knew this will do good in her grades and his grades too.

This post has been edited by Nathalie Deveraux: Sep 1 2011, 03:20 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 03:57 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"It may get ugly, I could set you on fire or grow an ear on your forehead or something ridiculous like that. So don't say I didn't warn you."

He joked. It would be nice to have someone help him.

"I don't know what I could possibly help you with, maybe a self confidence booster."

He laughed a little as it was becoming less awkward between them.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 04:59 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie giggled softly. She knew the consequences of these, and so she made sure those won't happen. "That would probably not happen anyway. You're making things up Sebastian!" she said to him about the ridiculous stuff he mentioned. Then she smiled. "A confidence booster would be great. Thanks for that anyway." she added.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 05:15 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian laughed at her laugh she had a nice giggle. It was nice for it not to be so awkward now.

"Of course I am taking creative liberties. Maybe I'll just set you're eyebrows on fire on something honestly I don't know what I'll be like."

A confidence booster what could he do to boost her confidence, he could be a cheerleader.

"I'll be you're own personal cheerleader...give me and N....give me and A.....T.....H......A......L.....I.....E.....what does it spell Nathalie."

He waved his hands up and down mimicking a cheerleader.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 03:19 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie just laugh. She knew that the tension and awkwardness has gone between Sebastian and her. "Thanks Sebastian. But honestly, you look ridiculous doing those cheerleading moves. And don't you dare set my eyebrows on fire!" she said, while laughing and pointing her finger to him as she said "eyebrows on fire". She knew this is a nice joke, but then she realized. Isn't he a Slytherin? she thought. Forget that.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 2 2011, 09:37 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian laughed.

"I have no problem looking ridiculous. I carry the look well actually,have done for years."

His laughter settled down and he smiled. She seemed ok for a Ravenclaw considering every single Claw that he had met before had caused him some strife it seemed a pleasant change to meet a sane one.

"Ok...No fire....I promise....kinda."

Sebastian couldn't guarantee things would go 100% to plan in charms class.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie smiled. For a Slytherin, he is preety awesome. she thought. She was about to take her pocket knife out and threathen him, but it is not her style. She then knew that he was the one in her Myth class, the one who was there with Sami and Lestatia. Ah whatever. she thought. "Well honestly, you're not that ridiculous type of person. And you happen to be in Slytherin. Awesome!" she said to Sebastian.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 08:37 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian raised his eyebrows at her comment of him being that ridiculous, clearly she had placed him in this little box and already decided how he should behave based on their conversation and of course the fact that he was in the house of snakes. He looked down at his robes which clearly gave away the fact that he was in Slytherin.

"Its the robes isn't it? They always give away what house I'm in."

He joked knowing too well that each house had their own distinctive uniform. Wearing robes around the castle was interesting whenever he walked passed a group of students in his robes there was always some form of reaction, fear, uncertainty or a combination of both. Apparently seeing a Sly walk by was cause of concern to other houses. Sebastian got off on this feeling, being the centre of attention, even if it was a few brief moments was a great power trip especially as he was only a second year and had many years of intimidating others in the hallways left in his stay at Hogwarts.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 11:26 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie smiled. The robes are preety much obvious, but she just can't believe he is one. "Oh wow. You look preety normal for a Slytherin." she said to Sebastian. She met a couple Slytherins, but only some of them look, sane. Well dad must be proud, that I made friends from someone in his house. she thought. "Did I mention you're a preety awesome Slytherin?" she said.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 02:14 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian gave her another odd look, normal for a Slytherin? What did she expect someone who have devil horns protruding from his forehead? He thought that all of his fellow Slytherins looked pretty normal ironically the only abnormal looking person he had met was from her house, Ravenclaw.

"See, I hate that stereotype. You all come to Hogwarts expecting us Sly's to all be evil bullies....sure we've had a history of dark wizards coming from Slytherin but so have other houses you know? We don't walk around looking for trouble..."

Sebastian sighed. He wished that other could see the other side of Slytherin.

"Did I mention you're a preety awesome Slytherin?"

When he heard this Sebastian's face went bright red and he looked down nervously picking his finger nails he didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:09 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie giggled as she saw the redness coming from Sebastian's face. "Well, not all darkness comes from Slytherin. And I actually met some stereotype Slytherins, so I actually think you're preety normal." she said to him. Did I mention my dad is an evil Slytherin? she thought. She smiled at that one thought. "So, er, do you happen to be friends with Lestatia and Samina? Because I saw you guys together once. And I should apologize now if you don't want to be reminded of them." she added.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:18 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian shrugged his shoulders he didn't actually understand what she meant but he thought perhaps she was trying to compliment him about how normal a Slytherin he was. Well that was a relief! It was alarming to think that most students expected all Sly's to walk around hexing people, little did these other students realise that frankly they weren't THAT important to get hexed, only the really, really annoying ones coped that punishment.

"Thanks."

Sebastian managed to say. Sebastian glared at her with pin point pupils in his eyes as he mentioned Lestatia and Samina's names. He had had many an encounter with both of them last year and he was hoping to never see them again. Unfortunately he had seen Les in the Great Hall but he had not yet seen Sami and he wanted to keep it this way.

"I know them."

He said unimpressed.

"Why do you ask?"

Was she a spy? Was she working for the enemy? Sebastian was very suspicious all of a sudden of his new Claw 'friend.'

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:37 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie knew he was quite unimpressed. She wasn't trying to spy around them or anything, but she saw them once somewhere in Hogwarts. She knew Sami is her close friend and Lestatia her enemy, and she wasn't sure if Sebastian was going to be categorized as her enemy. She really wanted him as an ally. "Nah, I'm just asking. I saw you guys once, I think it was in Prof. Bishop's Summer myth class. Or somewhere else." she said. Inner voice commands to change topic. Do. It. Now. she thought. "So I heard Slytherin Pride Month is coming up. I can't wait for it." she added, trying do divert the topic.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 08:49 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian thought back to summer myth class. He didn't remember ever seeing Nathalie but then again he wasn't looking out for her he was too busy ignoring Les.

"Well we certainly aren't friends, if that's what you are trying to ask."

He said sternly. He wondered if she was friends with any of them and quickly pushed that thought out of his mind.

Sebastian couldn't help but laugh at her change of subject it was so obvious that it was funny.

"Yes yes it is...."

He laughed.

"Nice change of subject there."

He laughed again.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 11:14 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie laughed. She knew that was a preety lame subject change. "Well I didnt really know what to say for a subject change. So I figured we can talk about, other stuffs." she said to Sebastian. Guilty.... she thought. "If you were actually wondering, I'm friends with Sami. Things between Lestatia and me didnt really go well." she added, recalling her encounter with Sami in the seasonal gardens and Lestatia in the Forbidden Forest.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 07:54 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian thought it was funny how she mentioned that they could talk about other stuffs and yet she went back to the fragile topic of Lestatia and Sami. It seemed that she was fishing for information on him and his friendships or lack of friendships in this case, he just didn't want to comment on it.

"I'm friends with neither....if thats what you really want to know."

He finally replied. Not wanting to discuss anything further Sebastian decided that he had enough of this conversation.

"Well it was nice bumping into but I should be heading back to my commons."

He gave Nathalie a small wave and headed off towards his commons.

This post has been edited by Sebastian Delroy: Sep 10 2011, 12:39 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Sep 14 2011, 07:06 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((NEW RP))

Cass made her way to the seventh floor to find someplace quiet. She can't stay at the common room. For sure, most of the firsties are piling up there. The whole castle was already crowded, even the school grounds. She was DOOMED. She was feeling bit claustrophobic to crowded places. Finding a niche which is free of people, Cass sat on the stone ledge and looked at the scene outside. She put her arms around her legs and hummed the tune she had been humming all day. It was captivating view - the trees are brightly colored ranging from orange to red and the sky is blue and cloudless and peaceful.

((Tag: Chester))

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Sep 15 2011, 03:54 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Vera made me pretty in this sig!
||clairsentient||plot||callboard||shipper||profile||

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Chester Armend
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 07:25 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
652 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chester was about to go down to the Great Hall to grab some foods. Actually, this weekend had been good. With all those introductions in the first lesson? That was one thing he never really wanted. Introducing yourself even the Professor already knows you. He shook his cranium, hearing the grumbling sound of his stomach. He touched it, visualizing the yummy foods he can find in the Gryffindor Table. Who knows? He might just find an interesting thing to do because he’s not thinking straight these past few days. There’s something… different in him. He just can’t figure it out. Yawning, he was walking at the seventh floor corridor when he heard someone humming… well, it should be someone, not something, right? Frowning, his curiosity got him. He saw a semi-opened door, guessing that it’s the place where it came from. Peeking in, he saw someone sitting. Wait, she sure hasa familiar human figure, yes? ”Cass…?” His voice was full of uncertainty, trying to figure if it was her all along.

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan for the chucky Chester||Set credited to MY Vera||Vera for the comedy
Callboard-Profile|I'm a Telepath
Hogwarts' F4||Chucky Chester||Comedy at its best
PM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 03:15 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

So Cass sat there, thinking of such things like her OWLs and NEWTs. She heard that OWLs and NEWTs are really hard to pass and it could crack students under pressure. Naah. She wouldn't want that. Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind the door and thought that it's just some students were just passing through the corridor. She almost jumped off from in surprise where she seated when someone spoke her name with a question mark? Slowly, she turned to look at the door. It's Chester. Wooh. You gave me a fright! She took a deep sigh. She really thought that the one who spoke her name was a... ghost. Her terrified face was replaced by a grin when she realized it was her friend Chester. Cheeester! She stood and gave his cheeks a playful squeeze. He wouldn't mind right? Chester is one of her 'original' friends in Hogwarts. With Candyce gone MIA, she guessed Chester and Ralph are the remaining two. Well, Cass was annoyed at Ralph most of the time because he would likely to tease her every time, so she treated him as a friend/annoyance. SO yeah, it's 50-50. She was surprised to see Chester. She hadn't seen him since... dunno. She can't remember. But hey, he had changed, grown taller? Or did she just grown smaller?

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Sep 19 2011, 07:02 PM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Chester Armend
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 07:02 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
652 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Chester was grinning from ear to ear for the reason that he was so pleased to see Cassandra. Or better known as Cass, for that matter. He leaned on the door frame while folding his arms on his torso. Well well well, look who’s here, huh? However, he was staggered when Cass went over his direction and give his cheeks a squeeze. He faked a frowning expression while massaging his cheeks. ”Man, come on Cass. Don’t do that. I’m not a little kid anymore.” The complaint was also faked. He grimaced, his hands still working on his cheeks. But yes, she was right. Cass was also one of his ‘original’ friends when he was still a first year. Add Candyce to that! And speaking of her… where was she these days, anyway? ”So, what’s new with you?” He inquired, raising an inquisitive eyebrow. Mild interest was written on his face. Come to think of it, he’s been too busy with some school stuffs that he forgot to look for his friends and chat with them. Maybe, just maybe, this is the right time for that thing. Nodding mentally, he thought of Cass’ answer.

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan for the chucky Chester||Set credited to MY Vera||Vera for the comedy
Callboard-Profile|I'm a Telepath
Hogwarts' F4||Chucky Chester||Comedy at its best
PM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 05:21 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass chuckled behind her hand while Chester was nursing his hurt cheeks. Seriously? Did that really hurt him a lot? Well, she could do that to Chester 'cause he was like a brother to Cass. But, try that on a Slytherin, even if you are older than them, you would end up hanging on a tree upside down or got beaten by them. Man, some Slys are always creative with regards to those things. They have their own creative ways of doing that. Wait, why am I talking about them? Pft. Alright. Moving on.. Okay, fine. I'll stop. Smirking, she placed her hands to her waist and looked at the reaction of his face. She could tell that he was just faking his frown. And about Chester's question. She paused and thought for a moment while combing her imaginary beard. She did find it difficult to answer since there's nothing so new about her. Well, my robes are new. She looked at her shiny-new robes that she just bought last August 31st at Madame Malkins. It looked so new indeed, however, a there' was some brown-ish stain on it. She might messed with the Chocolate frogs she ate this morning. She wiped the stain it with her hands, trying to remove it but yeah, it didn’t worked. She just shrugged and continued. Uh.. What else? And yeah, already studying for OWLs next term. Ugh. I think I'm going to be sick whenever I think about that! She shook her head and hissed under her breath.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jamison Selenda
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 12:18 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

New RP

Jamie had forgotten her Common password. Now, sure, it seemed ridiculous, but hey! Jamie had a lot on her mind!.... okay, she hardly went into the Common Room. And when she did, a group of people went before her, so it wasn't necessary to say it.... okay, excuses. Jamie just never took time to learn it, but she did have it written down! Jamie was now, sitting in the niche, which she was glad that could hold the weight, where nobody could see her embarressment, digging through her book bag, looking for that oh so tiny scrap with the password.

She sighed, at least there were no Gryffs to laugh at her total first year move.

Tag;; Jasper

This post has been edited by Jamison Selenda: Oct 17 2011, 12:28 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 12:51 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jasper walked up to the seventh floor.. now why would he do that? It's seven flights of moving staircases from the ground floor. Well, maybe the niche was a quiet place to be at. As he was walking, he noticed Jamie, trying to fish for stuff inside her bag.

'Hey Jamie,' Jasper called out, 'Whatcha doing?'

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jamison Selenda
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 01:00 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jamie looked up from her digging when she heard her name called. She saw Jasper and greeted him,"Oh hey Jasper. I uh... well honestly I'm looking for my password." She said that sheepishly. It sounded ridiculous. Honestly who forgets their password?! It's practically your lifeline around here!

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 01:06 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Haha.. really.. your password?' Jasper asked in disbelief, who would actually forget their password if they have to actually use it every single day when they get back from class.

'I'd try to help you find it but if I do find it, I may be tempted to go in,' Jasper replied sticking out his tongue, 'and I may get detention or something for it.' Jasper laughed.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jamison Selenda
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 01:20 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jamie told him,"I usually don't spend aa lot of time in the common room, and when I do someone is there to open it before me. Guess I never really retained in."

Jamie stuck her tongue at him too, and then joked,"A claw could get eaten by some of the lions in there!"

Jamie waved her hand at him and said casually,"Ahh, detention smention! Not too bad I bet!" Jamie lied through her teeth on that one trying to sound brave. Honestly she was terrified at the thought of getting detention and what her father would say. She knew it would be inevitable at least once, but oh boy was she scared of the thought.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 01:25 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Would one of the lions be you?' Jasper joked. Anyway, Jamie said that detention wasn't so bad. Was it really the case? Jasper didn't get into detention before and wouldn't dream of going to one.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jamison Selenda
 Posted: Oct 17 2011, 08:58 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jamie shrugged and told him,"Honestly I wouldn't have a problem with other people in the Common Room from other houses. I think it'd be fun!" Jamie imagined a big pow-wow of all people in each house ganged up in the beautiful red lights of the Gryff Common Room. That would be a party!

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Oct 18 2011, 12:37 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Uh huh..' Jasper replied. Even if she didn't mind, the Professors would mind. 'Anyway, have you found the piece of scrap paper yet?'

Jasper sat down on the niche as Jamie continued finding her password.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jamison Selenda
 Posted: Oct 18 2011, 12:46 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jamie dug a little more and then... yes! She found it! She held up the folded scrap of parcment in victory. She claimed excitedly,"Yay! I found it!" She unfolded it, carefully to keep it from Jasper's view. When she read it, she frowned. How was anybody supossed to remember that! She wasn't even sure what it was. She shook her head at it.

"You'd think they'd pick something easy to remember!"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jasper Haru Talon
 Posted: Oct 18 2011, 02:49 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
1732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'Haha yeah.. I think mine's a word from another language..' Jasper replied. If she has found her password.. well.. is she going in?

'Are you going back to the common room now?' Jasker asked Jamie, raising his eyebrows. He was cool with it if she was.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Jamison Selenda
 Posted: Oct 18 2011, 09:12 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jamie laughed when he said that his was strange. She said jokingly,"Leave it to the Claws right?"

Jamie stowed the paper into her boot where some of her other belongings. She settled back into the niche, leaning against the wall part, just relaxing. She told him,"I think I'll stick around here a while. It's nice and quiet."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ