View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Niche
Prof. Ariana Darkwood
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 10:17 PM

Professor Emeritus
3306 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Art gifted by Nathalie Deveraux. Thanks, sweetheart! || Too Cute!

PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 10:26 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des walked slowly up to the seventh floor of Hogwarts, looking around at the most unusual artwork and portriats. Des twirled her finger around her hip-legnth pale platinum blonde hair that she tied up into a Gypsy ponytail. Her blue tips rested at her waist. Des had super pale skin that glowed in any light and her electric blue eyes popped against it. She wore a fitted plain royal blue t-shirt. Her white skinny jeans were tucked into her bright sparkly blue high tops. She spun her vibrant blood red wand between her fingers and stopped to look out a window.

(tag:Jamie)

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted imageMy Twixy!My Wand!
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 10:53 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(( I found this on the open RP topic, so i hope that you don't mind me jamming in smile.gif ))

Richie made his way towards the seventh floor. He wanted to go to some place quiet to practice his guitar skill. Thank god that many of his classes were finished so he finally got time to practice his fingers. As he walked at the seventh floor corridors, he started to play his guitar. He thought that no one was around. he began to sing. "When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eye. You're just like an angel.Your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather, In a beautiful world. I wish I was special, You're so very special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here".

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 08:57 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des's head whipped around as she heard a guitar and singing. :What in the name of...: she thought, but watched curiously. After he finished (as Des's writer assumed he didn't go on forever singing and playing guitar) she started clapping. "Your pretty good." she said, smirking.

This post has been edited by Des Rennin: Jun 11 2011, 08:58 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 12:31 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

When Richie stopped singing, he suddenly heard someone's clapping their hands. He looked around and found a girl. He went to the girl who was sitting beside a window. "Thank you" he said as he bended his back to salute the girl. The girl's face was quite familiar. "Miss Rennin, right ? i think we have the same DADA class" he said to the girl.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 12:57 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des tilted her head to the right slightly, searching his face for a name. He certainly was familiar. She stood up and smiled "Yes, I'm Des. And your name starts with an R if I'm correct." she said.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 01:38 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie nodded to Des. "Yes, My name's Richard. But people call me Richie" he said to the girl. "So, if you don't mind i ask, what are you doing here ?" he asked Des. The seventh floor was really far from the dungeons, so he was a bit curious why Des ended up in the seventh floor.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 02:45 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des sighed "Boredom has driven me to places unexplored. So, I'm wandering. Though, I decided to rest and enjoy the beautiful view so here we are." she said. She glanced out the window then back to him. 'Well, pleasure to formally meet you, Richie."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 03:50 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to Des. "My pleasure as well, Des" he said to the girl. He nodded when the girl explained why she was so far from the slytherin's habitat in the dungeons."Yeah, i feel you. I fell bored as well, but it's nice to know that we are going home in the next few days" he said to her. "Are you going home, Des ?" he asked the girl.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 03:55 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des shrugged "Kind of. Well, a new home, really. I was orphaned and adopted this term. It should feel like home though. At least, I hope it does." she said, thinking about all that has happened, all that will happen.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 04:21 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie gave Des a gentle smile. "I'm sure you'll feel right at home with your new family. And i'm sure that they are good people. because, well, bad people does not adopting children, they kill them" he said to her. Richie then sat down and started playing some random tunes from his guitar.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 04:38 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des nodded "That's true." she said. She knew the Montogomery's were good people, but she was nervous if it'd be awkward around the house or if they wouldn't like her.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 02:36 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to the girl again. "Well, i hope you're happy with your new house" he said to her. Richie thought for a while, and decided to sing his favorite warm up song, Wonderwall from Oasis. He began to play the song. "Today is gonna be the day,That they're gonna throw it back to you. By now you should've somehow Realized what you gotta do. I don't believe that anybody, Feels the way I do about you now" He sang the first lyrics of the song.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 01:22 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Thanks." Des said and listened to his song he began to play. Des wasn't that into music, but she could play a lot of instruments and sing well. She was more into drawing and sports.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 05:02 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie stopped playing when he noticed Des was listening to him. He thought maybe she had some interest in music and decided to share his guitar with her. "So Des, you play guitar ?" he asked her as he offered her the guitar.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 05:57 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des smiled and took the guitar. She strummed a few times before stopping. She began playing the ever so difficult, La Tarara. Once she finished, she realized she executed it perfectly and handed the guitar back to him. "It's my favorite song." she explained.

(Example of La Tarara > Linkedy)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 11:12 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie clapped his hands when Des finished playing an instrumental song he didn't knew. He wasn't interested in Instrumental songs, but this girl played really good. "Wow. You played pretty good. Who taught you to play guitar, Des ?" he asked her curiously.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 08:18 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des shrugged "Myself. I know how to play a lot of things, but I tought myself each and every one of them. You can't imagine how many Beginners Guides I have." she chuckled. Des ran a hand through her hair casually.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 07:25 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie nodded his head. "Wow. you're awesome, Des. So, what other instruments can you play beside guitar ?" he asked her. He never thought that Hogwarts have many musical talent, like Des and Vera and himself. But Des was awesome because she can play many instruments.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 09:18 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I play all percussian instrumnts including piano, guitar, claronet, flute, violen, harmonica, bass, and harp." Des listed all of the instruments. She took a deep breath and realized she had been very busy.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 04:41 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just nodded his head when Des mentioned the list of musical instruments that she can play. "Wow, you can play so many instruments. That is awesome" he said to her. She has a remarkable musical talent, He thought.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 04:57 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Thank you." Des smiled. "What are your hobbies? I like sports and anything art related." she asked. She did a lot of things and it was hard to keep track and practice them all, but, somehow, she kept up.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 06:03 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie nodded his head when Des thanked him. "Well, my hobbies are music, either playing or listening, stargazing, and sleep" he said to her. Maybe it was weird to say that sleeping was a hobby, but Richie really loves to sleep so he considers it as one of his hobbies.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 07:03 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des chuckled "I don't get enough sleep because my stupid cat keeps meowing throughout the night." she said. She smirked, wondering why exactly Twix does that.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 08:35 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie giggled when Des said that her cat keeps meowing throughout the night. "well, just put your cat's cage outside your bedroom. Maybe it will keep the sound less disturbing for your sleep" he gave Des a suggestion. If it was him, maybe he would gave the cat a kick if it dare to disturbed his sleep.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 01:55 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des sighed "That stupid cat of mine will just meow louder. I spoiled it so now it's fat, lazy, and attention hungry!" she said. She wished her cat would just shut up and stay quiet, but she knew the meowing meant that he loved her.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 07:00 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just shrugged. "well, maybe it meows so loud to show you that it loves you. Maybe if you tell it not to make sound at night it would understand" he said to her. It works for dogs, maybe it would worked for Des' cat too.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 07:08 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des chuckled "That or he wants more Honeydukes candy." she then explained "Hes addcted to Fizzing Whizbees." Des had made the mistake of leaving an open bag of Fizzing Whizbees on her desk one day and Twix ate them all. He's rather fond of then.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 07:54 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie giggled when Des mentioned that her cat was addicted to the fizzing whizbees. "Your cat and i have a same taste. I like fizzing whizbees too" he said to her. Well, Des was friendly. So far all the female slytherins that he met were all friendly. He had only met one slytherin male, and it was not a pleasant experience.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 07:56 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"They're my favorite! I have a ten pound bag of them in my dorm!" Des laughed. Everyone was addicted to Chocolate Frogs or Bertie Bott's. She hadn't met anybody, except for her cat, who liked them too.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 07:08 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to her. "Yeah, they tasted good. But my favorite is still the bertie bott's. It has all kinds of taste that you could possibly imagine. It's the surprise element that make me like that snack" he said to Des then grinned.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:21 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des smiled devilishly. "I can pick out the beans in Bertie Bott's. I don't know how I do it. If I want one flavor, I look down and dig through and pick it out." she said, almost like it was a secret or a super power. She giggled "So, when all of my friends and I are eating them, they tell me what flavor they want and I reach in and get it."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 07:49 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure you can do that ? wow, that's awesome. So, you never picked up like vomit or rotten egg taste ?" he asked Des. She had an awesome skill to be able to pick a flavor from Bertie Bott's like that and Richie would love to have those skill as well.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 02:36 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des pulled out a box of Bertie Bott's and said "Name a flavor." She shook the box and got ready to pluck a bean.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 08:54 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie was surprised that Des brought a box of Bertie Bott's with him. What a coincidence, he thought. Richie then thought of what taste he wanted for awhile. "Okay, let's try marshmallow" he said to her. Then waited for her to work her magic.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 12:47 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des rolled her eyes. "That one is easy!" She said. She reached into the box and pulled out a creamy colored bean with black along the edges. She handed it to Richie and waited to see what he said. She reached in and pulled out a half red half golden brown bean and popped it in. Cherry pie.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 07:37 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie received the bean from Des. Without further ado, he put the bean on his mouth. He took the time to enjoy the taste. She was right, it was marshmallow. "Wow. you picked up the right one. that was marshmallow" he said to her as he clapped his hands.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 07:46 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Give me a harder one. Like a red berry. There are so many different red berries, it could be challenging to pick which is which." Des said. She popped a green apple in her mouth.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 09:58 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just nodded his head. "okay then, what about strawberry ? it was red, and has berry on it's name, so i think it was one of the red berries. Can you pick one ?" he asked her. If she could do her magic once again and picked up the right bean, He would absolutely go to her every time he wanted to open a Bertie Bott's pack.

--------------------
PM
^
Anatolia Arzani
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 07:51 AM

Character Limit Reached
169 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(Wrong character, SORRY ignore this post! tongue.gif )

This post has been edited by Anatolia Arzani: Jun 23 2011, 07:51 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks to TABOO <3 for this incredible siggy! My Profile The Plot Family Tree

user posted image
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 07:52 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des pulled out a bright red bean with black flecks on it and tossed it to Rich. She popped a Chicken and Dumplings in her mouth.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 03:06 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie caught the bean that Des tossed to him and quickly put in in his mouth. He tasted it with his tongue, and She was right again. It was strawberry. "Well, you are right again ,mam. I salute you" he said to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 09:17 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(SOrry, gotta do this for the house points tongue.gif )

Des reached into her bag and pulled out a huge roll of silver duct tape and a roll of green crepe streamer. She unrolled about two inches of the duct tape and stuck it on Rich's arm. She pulled it diagonal to his waist and pulled him forward so she could wrap it around. She pulled it around that way a few more times before cutting the tape. She then began doing the opposite direction with the green streamers. She taped the streamers and began making a headband for Rich and she put it on him. She sat back and smiled. She quickly took a picture and smiled before taking everything off. "Sorry, had to do that. There." she said, taking off the last piece of duct tape. "All better."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 02:46 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just stood there without moving when Des wrapped the duct tape around his arm and then his body. He was really surprised and couldn't do anything about that. He felt like Des was gonna make him a mummy. He was relieved when she finally cut the duct tape from him. "ye-yeah, it's okay. But next time, give me a warning first, okay ?" he said then grinned.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 04:38 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des wiggled the pciture back and forth and held it in front of her face.. "Sorry...had to be done." She nodded "Nice picture, though. I can owl you a copy." she said. She put the pciture in her bag. She turned to him and said "I'm not crazy, there is a contest..." she explained, hoping he didn't think she was nuts.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 08:40 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just grinned. "well, it would be nicer if you told me before. At least i can tell you the good side of my face before you took the picture" he said jokingly to her. He just shook his head when Des explained the reason of her previous act. "Yeah, i know you're not crazy. Hope you get some house points from the contest" he said to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 10:07 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des laughed "Thanks. Maybe you will too for putting up with my craziness!" she said. She reached into her bag and pulled out a chocolate frog and had it leap into her mouth. She tossed a package to Richard. She wondered...Vicky had given her several special packages with a certain incredibly famous Dark Wizard on the card. She hoped she didn't give Richard one, because it might freak him out. Voldemort wasn't featured on any of the publicly sold Chocolate Frog cards, but because Vicky's mom was special, she got a bunch and Vicky had given her some. She looked down at her card and saw the Dark Lord. Oh great...Richard had one of the special ones.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 02:04 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie caught the chocolate frog pack that Des tossed to him. "Thanks" he said to her. Chocolate frogs was not his favorite food, because it always jumped to him everytime he opened the pack. He prefer his food to be still when he wanted to eat it. He opened the box and saw the card. He was a little bit surprised when he saw the wizard in the card. It was Lord Voldemort, one of the greatest dark wizard. He grinned at the card and then to Des. "Well, i never seen the Voldy card in the chocolate frog before" he said to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 03:52 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des bit her lip "Yeah, sorry about that...I must have packed them from the wrong pile." she explained, hoping he didn't start to freak out. She looked down at her card and there he was, glaring at her. All of a sudden, her gave a malicious laugh and she shoved him in her bag. "I'd be careful with him. He isn't very polite and can be quite creepy at times." she advised.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 10:32 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie looked to the Voldy card again and then grinned towards the face of the card. "Yeah, he's kinda creepy now. But he would make a good souvenir, or i can just show it to other kids and see their reaction" he said to Des. It was an interesting piece of card. And it took more than just a Voldemort face on the chocolate frog card to scare him. Maybe if the dark lord appeared in front of him, that's the time to get scared.

This post has been edited by Richard Roth: Jun 26 2011, 10:34 PM

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ