View All Announcements

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Seventh Floor Lounge
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 03:15 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami giggled. "It's fine." she shrugged, really not minding. When he asked if she was alright, her face faded instantly. She shook her head. "not really. But, it doesn't really matter." she murmured, suddenly becoming overly interested in her fingers.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 03:39 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jared felt bad for her because it seemed like something was bothering her. He wanted to help her, but it didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it. Well, hey, if you want someone to talk to, I'm here He scoot over on the couch and patted on the cushion next to him. Sit Jared smiled at her, hoping she would open up to him.

((So, I kept refreshing, waiting for you to post. Til I realized there was a second page...fml. hahaa))

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 03:55 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(Haha, good job! I hate it when I do that! If Jared and Sami end up being friends, you should check out her plot I'm Fine...for now in the approved plots section! It should be fun)

Sami slid down onto the couch next to him and sighed. "It's really stupid. Just my best friend being prejudice." she said, shrugging as if it didn't matter. After a moments pause, she then continued. "My friend hates this one Slytherin, and we ran into each other the other day. Long story short, we became friends. I ended up telling her and now she hates me."She looked down at her knees. Thinking about Les almost hurt more than her silent glares and absolute zero shoulder. She didn't really want to start at the beginning, so she started at the middle. The beginning she was trying to hide.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 04:01 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jared felt bad for the girl because her friend basically hurt her. He put his hand on her back trying to comfort her. Well, she's not worth your time. If she can't accept that you are friends with the Slytherin, then she's not a true friend. Jared is a firm believer of karma. He thinks that people get what they deserve. Sami is a really nice girl and she deserves to be surrounded with true, genuine friends. I'm really sorry you have to go through this. I know what it feels like to get hurt by your friends, by people who don't accept things that you do. But it gets better in the end. Jared looked around the room, hoping that Sami felt at least a little better.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 04:09 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

She looked up at him and smiled a bit. It was nice to hear something positive in the end. "Thanks. That's really nice of you to say. It makes me feel a bit better to hear that not everybody in the world is a complete jerk." she said, her head tilting slightly to the right. She always did that whenever she was thinking. All the boys she had met so far; Trevor, Kayleb, Sebastian, and Jared, were really nice to her. It was the girls who were causing her problems. She didn't want a complicated life. Maybe she should have only guy friends.

Switching the subject, she looked back at him and asked "So, what year/house are you in?" wondering if her was a 'Claw, too. He looked like he might as well be in his first year, like Sami. She'd like to have another Ravenclaw first year friend. Though, she was sure the rest of her roommates were going to take her side leaving her with...one other Ravenclaw friend. Kayleb.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 04:18 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jared felt good that what he said had made her feel better. Well, I'm just here to make people feel better. He noticed that Sami had changed the subject, and observed that she probably did not want to talk about her problem anymore. When she asked him what year he was in, he answered I'm a first year Ravenclaw. I'm proud to be a Claw! He pointed to the emblem on his robe and noticed that Sami too was a Ravenclaw. He just didn't know what year she was in. What about you? What year and house are you in? Sami was one of Jared's first friends here at Hogwarts. In fact, she was the first person he's actually had a real conversation with.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 04:21 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami smiled. Perfect! "First year, 'Claw, too! That's great." she said happily, glad that her new friend was in the same house and year as she was. Maybe, just maybe, they'd have a few classes together. Deciding to keep to convo going, she asked "Where are you from?" realizing soon after that it might lead to conversation about family. She really didn't want to talk about her family, at all. It would lead to memories, memories would lead to pain, and pain lead to crying. She didn't want to cry in front of her new friend and freak him out. She didn't want to cry in front of a guy, period.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 04:31 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jared was relieved to hear that Sami, too, was a first year Ravenclaw. He laughed a little, showing that he was happy. That's awesome! Hopefully, they'll be able to hang out more and be good friends. He really felt that they could be friends for a long time. He was happy to have made a friend because he didn't have anyone here at Hogwarts except his brother, Lucas.

I'm actually from Michigan. I live with my brother, sister, and parents. I'm a half-blood! Saying where he was from brought back so many memories of his childhood. He remembered playing in the streets with his brother and sister, and neighbors too. Jared's family was really close to his neighbors. What about you? Jared asked, intently waiting for her answer.

This post has been edited by Jared Cohen: Jul 19 2011, 04:32 PM

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 04:52 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

There it was. She knew she was in trouble when he started saying 'broth...' Ignoring the family part, she replied "I am from France. And I'm pureblood." What could she say? "I live with my parents and my mother is pregnant?" Lie. "My parents died two weeks ago and my mother was pregnant. The baby died, too?" Too truthful. She didn't want pity. She didn't want to have a depressing conversation. Not sure what else to say, she left it at that.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:01 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The girl was pureblood. He thought purebloods were one of the best types of witches and wizards because all they had in them was magic, no trace of muggle. Jared wanted to know how many brothers and sisters she had. How many siblings do you have, if you have any? He smiled at her, knowing that siblings are one of the best things you could ever had. Lucas was his role-model, someone he looked up to. He loved him so much that Jared would do anything for him.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:04 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami became a little stiff. Siblings. Her baby brother. No, he baby unborn brother. "My baby brother died inside my mom." she explained, not bothering to explain that she and her father had died, too. She shrugged and said "But, it's alright. Tell me about your brother and sisters." hoping that he wouldn't ask about her parents. That, she might not be able to handle.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:17 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jared's jaw dropped, feeling horrible about what happened to Sami. He felt really bad for her and he had no idea what to do. Sami, I'm so sorry! Jared frowned, and wasn't sure what to say about her siblings. What if Sami felt bad that I had amazing siblings, and hers died inside of her mother. Nonetheless, he instantly started talking about Lucas. Well, my brother Lucas is currently a second year Hufflepuff. Him and I are a lot a like, and we stick up for each other. We're really close with each other, closer than I am to my sister. My sister is only 8 years old and lives at home with Mother and Father. Jared smiled at her, not continuing about Lucas's syndrome. He didn't feel that it was necessary to share because it was personal to him and his family.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:21 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami wasn't used to the 'sorries' because only one other person knew. They almost stung a bit, but the bittersweetness didn't phase her. She smiled, hearing about his older brother made her wonder what her brother would've been named. But oh well, that was behind her, now. "They sound great." she said, glad that Jared had such a wonderful family. They probably raised him to be as nice as he is.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:25 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jared looked at his watch, and noticed he had to be somewhere. He had told his brother that he would meet him in the towers, he said he would tell Jared about Connor Winthrop. He felt bad leaving Sami, but he had to. He started to stand up while he told her that he had to leave. Well, Sami, it was really nice getting to know you. I hope we get to know each other more. I had fun today. Jared started to walking away. Before he left the room, he looked back at her and smiled.

This post has been edited by Jared Cohen: Jul 19 2011, 07:26 PM

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:47 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami watched him stand and start to go. She threw the smile easily back to him and said "I had fun, too. I hope we get together sometime. Soon." she threw him a wave and watched him leave. She didn't have anything better to do, so she decided to devote her day hiding from Les.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 06:45 AM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((few days? Nor even 2 fully days?? I guess this place is big enough for more than 1 rp so...
Jae! Sorry the late reply, rl is crazy))

Theseus followed Jaelexus to the couch. He was happy for her initiative, he could use some seat! He was thinking about the dead thing... that doesn’t bother him at all, in fact, he always liked to speak looking people straight in the eyes so... “You are deaf? I didn’t notice it! But must confess if there’s a way to notice it!” – Thee said joking. He was simply happy to get to knowing Jae, the fact she was deaf was a detail, nothing important. But then a thing came into his mind. “Jae? Does everyone joke with you about that? I mean, does everyone tease you because of it?” - Thee asked, feeling a strange thing like a will to protect Jae from stupid kids or something close to that!!

--------------------
user posted image

Set and "Us" Banner by Jae
Shipper * GryffLeaders * Us
PMEmailYIM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Jul 22 2011, 10:03 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((true hogwarts it huge and I am used to multiple rp's going on so this isn't fazing me))

Theseus followed her and she watched him and she balled up, her knees on the cushion and to her chest. She put her left arm on the top of the sofa and propped her head up with her left hand. She played with her shirt for no reason. She always had to something with her hands. She read his lips and smiled. She never been told that before. She shook her head and shrugged, "Most people don't speak they are deaf and mute and just sign... using there hands to speak... but i don't mind speaking... she admitted she was confident in her speech. She then saw his next comment and she nodded. Unfortunately people where mean and made fun of her. "Some do... but it's whatever... She looked down at the floor when she said this. No matter how optimistic she was or how much she tried to educate people, they where still ignorant and she hated being bullied.
PMEmailYIM
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 06:41 PM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh men, Jae answer was exactly how he supposed it will be. Thee didn’t liked it at all and stand still after her reply, thinking. “Who were those stupid people Jae? I won’t let anyone annoy you when I’m around you!” – Thee said truly and smiled. Jaelexus was right, of course people don’t’ start telling they were deaf! “I know that but is just because I didn’t notice… You’re simply a girl, who I have the pleasure to meet…” – Thee said in a clumsy tone trying to always speak straight into her eyes. “So, how are classes going? All fine?”

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 08:54 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jae looked up and saw his body language which made her feel good. She half smiled and when she read his lips she shrugged. "I really don't know who... just people snicker in class... or look at me weird." She sighed and didn't want to talk about it anymore because she felt her nose having a burning sensation which meant if they continue to talk about it she was going to cry. She appreciated the offer but she needed to stand on her own but she won't stop for anyone being kind either. She felt the burning sensation go away cause she giggled. "That's good... i am glad that the first thing you noticed of me... She knew the ye contact was hard for most people but looking at her but not really worked too. She looked at him and shrugged. "So far well, just torture tactics is surprisingly interesting. It was to her, in OCC her writer liked to class because it was developing Jae in a different way.
PMEmailYIM
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 07:04 AM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Theseus was listening close to Jaelexus words... he kind of understands that this conversation talk was probably annoying her but he just needed to show his position in this! Theseus writer is, probably for the first time, being truly sincere in what he writes! Thee smiled when Jae didn’t finish the sentence about when he meets her. “Must confess I’m own one to Amarali for her introduced us so...” – Thee joked. Then listening to Jae talking about classes... “Torture tactics? What the hell are you learning???” – Theseus asked worried but at the same time with an amused look, knitting his browns!!

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 03:46 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

(NEW RP: BEEN AWHILE)

It was a sunny day, but Payson didn't want to be outside. She was to upset to go outside. She was sitting on the couch crying worried about her mom, and still debating if she wanted to go home to see her. She tried to quit crying but it didn't work.

(tag:u know who)
^
Lana Freiddman
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 04:15 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
477 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lana happily skipped down the long corridor. She had just received a letter from one of her older brothers, Isaiah. She hadn't heard from the old bloke since that summer. Gently unfolding the crinkled piece of notebook paper, she grinned, and read the contents.

Dear Lana,

First off, I just want to explain how much I miss you. Isaac says that the apartment isn't the same without you. I'm sure he's told you that multiple times, and I'm sure you're tired of me saying how much I miss you. But I do! Dad said that next summer break, you might be able to stay with Caren and I. Don't worry, I haven't gotten tired of you yet, like dad has.

Lana smiled. Same old corny jokes. Isaiah would always try to trick her when she was little. She sighed, and read on.

I can't wait-

Lana stopped reading abruptly, and looked up from the paper. She could here something, or someone. It was rather faint, and she could barely hear. She stuffed the letter back into the pocket of her robes, and followed the sound. The source of the noise wasn't far down the corridor. It was a girl- probably a first year, who was sobbing. Lana awkwardly stood there for a minute, not wanting to barge in, but soon after that, she cleared her throat. "Are you OK?" She cocked her head to the side, and peered at the crying girl.

This post has been edited by Lana Freiddman: Jul 30 2011, 10:49 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bright
user posted image
PM
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Jul 29 2011, 05:26 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson looked up to see a girl she didn't know. How do people keep finding me...geez I just want to be alone. she thought as she laid back down. She didn't want to talk to anyone. Nothing could make her happy other than seeing her mom.
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 11:39 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

QUOTE (Theseus Moncrief-Moore @ Jul 26 2011, 07:04 AM)
Theseus was listening close to Jaelexus words... he kind of understands that this conversation talk was probably annoying her but he just needed to show his position in this! Theseus writer is, probably for the first time, being truly sincere in what he writes! Thee smiled when Jae didn’t finish the sentence about when he meets her. “Must confess I’m own one to Amarali for her introduced us so...” – Thee joked. Then listening to Jae talking about classes... “Torture tactics? What the hell are you learning???” – Theseus asked worried but at the same time with an amused look, knitting his browns!!

((sorry for late post))

Jae continued in her postion, whatever that was, and looked at Thee's lips and smiled. She did have to thank Amy for it because she had gained a family/friend. She then saw his expresion on his face change and she giggled when the mouth formed the words. She shrugged and shook her head. "um-humm I don't know I figured it would be smart to learn the class and it is, is so much fun" It was her favorite class by far.
PMEmailYIM
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 07:20 AM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ok, buy Jae last answer Theseus put her in the category ‘Most strange Hufflepuff ever’ because she just said Torture Tactics was her favorite class by now! “Ok… Does that mean I must be careful around you? Or that I will be invited to serve as cavy to something?” – Theseus asked in a teasing mood! tongue.gif
It was really good to hang out with Jae. Thee already did a few good friends and Jae was for sure one of them. “Hey!” – Thee called and caught Jae’s eyes. “You know Gryffindor Pride Month is up right? I’ve heard that in a few days there will be a Dance Ball, do you want to go with me?” – Theseus asked, fully of innocence. Theseus writer needs to add that it’s a truly innocent invitation, since at 11 kids just want to have fun… wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 11:45 AM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

(new RP)

Payson wanted to be alone. She went up to the seventh floor lounge. She sat against a wall, and pulled her legs up. She laid her head on her knees and cried. She thought about her family. That's all she thought about these days. She started to cry afraid of what would happen to her family. She was afraid of her family splitting up.

(tag: you know who you are)
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 11:50 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alyssa was new to this school and first time. She had no idea where to go or anything. It was complicated for her. Walking around she saw pillars which looks very ancient. She was very escatic about how much this school is very fascinating. She didn't care what floor that she is on. Coming from her common room and walking around amously. She didn't know who she wants to talk about.

She saw a young girl crying. What? why is she crying? She wanted to know and curious because Alyssa has a big heart and even though she cares. What to expect? Maybe being torcher or yelled at. Even though anything can happen and make mistakes.

Alyssa put her hand on her shoulder. Hey... you okay? She was worried about this girl. She understands mostly anything and also care.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 12:01 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson felt someone put their arm around her, and ask if she was alright. She looked at her, with her red face and bloodshot eyes. She said,No, I am not. She put her head back down, and continued to cry.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 12:05 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alysas looked at her. She wanted to do something to cheer her up. but how? is it possible? She looked at her. What happened? Whats wrong? She was curious. She hated when her friends are like it but its understandable. Maybe someone in her family is dying or something. It depends on the cry and how much sorrow.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 12:14 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

She looked back at her and said, My mom is... she stopped. She hated saying it. She took a deep breath an said,...dying. She laid her head back down and cried even more. The thought terrified her.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 12:48 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alyssa hugged her. Its alright hun. Everything will be okay. Alyssa understands of how she feels. She lost both of her parents but its life. You born and then die. Its all about the life cycles. I know how you feel. Im here for you. Alyssa understands of how she feels. She will always be there for her no matter what.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:06 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson hugged the girl. She didn't know her but she didn't care she wanted a hug. She looked at her and said, My family is going to split up, my dad doesn't care about us kids, and I am the only wizard. Who knows what will happen to my brothers once mom is gone. she said still crying. That was her biggest fear right now.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:11 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

I know.. Try to have no parents at all and just relay on yourself to take care of yourself and that you have no one or no family at all. I understand that. I have to go through that. Its hard but its life. I know that it is hard to accept it. There are fears that you have face and conquer it. But the emotion will always be in you no matter what. It will never heal.

Alyssa was trying to explain that it was hard for her to explain the whole thing. Your dad probably is going through a rough patch.. You all are. But you hace family here. The Ravenclaw family. Your professors like parents, but I will always be there for you for anything. She didn't know what else to say to make her happy. What can make her happy? She was getting weaker but not much.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:19 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson felt bad for her. She didn't know someone could go through so much pain. She was so scared. That doesn't change the fact that my family is going to split up once she's gone. she said crying. She thought,[I] I will probably never see my brothers again.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:24 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

I don't think that your family will split up. If they do, they will still love you. Alyssa looked at her. If your brother is going through so much. give him time and try and find him. Do whatever it takes to see him. If you love him, you will do it. Do whatever it takes to keep the family stronger.

Alyssa was trying to give her confidence but she didn't know much or anything. She was trying to help.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:30 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson understood what she meant but she didn't know when she would be able to look for her brothers once her mom died. She was wanted to see her mother again. I want to see my mom, but I have to be here for school. she said still crying.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:33 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alyssa understand of how she is feeling. Well talk to the professors and the headmaster if you can leave for a few days to be with your family and your mom. They should agree to the situation that you are dealing with it. You should also talk Stella. You know that I am here for you. If you need to vent. I will be here. just let it out.

Alyssa wanted to do anything to keep her happy. But she can tell that she needed a friend and someone to vent. It was very understandable.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:39 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson frowned,I just got back here, a day or so ago. I went to see my mom. She looks terrible. she said crying, thinking of what her mother looked like. It scared her.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:44 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

You should go back and stay with her. This school can wait. Your mom is important to you. Should go and be with her. Alyssa understands what she is dealing with. What else can she do to make her feel better. What does she like? But Alyssa was glad that she is giving her advice as well. It can help her out as well.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:48 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson looked at her and said, I wanted to but dad doesn't want me there, when it happens. she said with a frown on her face. She loved her mom and wasn't ready to lose her.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:56 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alyssa looked at her. Maybe hes being protective. But I don't know. If you wanted to then do it. Its important to you. I don't think that your dad wants to see you cry and be vulnerable do you? there has to be logical explaination to explain all of this. It was bugging her. What does she have to do?
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 02:05 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson wasn't happy. She would be with her mom if she could, I don't know, but I want to be with my mom but dad doesn't want me there. I don't know why. I think that he wants me to focus on school and magic.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 02:07 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alyssa looked at her. Maybe your dad is right. You do.. but it will be fine. I am here for you. She looked at her. What does she have to do it to keep her going and feel better. There has to be something.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 02:12 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson looked away, I don't know but I am my mom's whole world. I am her only daughter, even though I have a half sister. she said as tears went down her face.

This post has been edited by Payson Rebecca Shnick: Aug 17 2011, 02:28 PM
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 02:31 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

She looked at her. I know that she is your whole world. I know that you don't know. Your so confuse and hurt in pain and sorrow. Its too much and the pain is bareable to deal. Pretty soon when you have kids, your kids will be your whole world too. Tell me what your mom wants you to do?
Alyssa looked at her.
Maybe she wants you to be happy. Follow your dreams and goals and what you wanted to do with your future.
It might be obvious that she might not know but it can be logical to explain.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 03:51 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson frowned,I know she wants me to be happy, but I am going to miss her so much. It's so hard to face the unknown. I really hope I can see her again one more time. she said as she moved away from her. It then hit her that she never introduced herself,I am Payson by the way.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 07:25 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Well Alyssa looked at her and thought. What can she do to make her better. Well you can go back and see her for a little bit. We are in between terms. I mean still on vacation am I right? So you should go and see her for a little bit longer before class starts. Its no big right now. If you sign up for classes and we are in the same classes. maybe I can talk to the professor and talk to him/her that you will be running late. thats all. Your family is more important than anything at the moment.
Alyssa looked at her.
Im Alyssa. First year Ravenclaw.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:25 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

Payson frowned, Dad won't let me go back home. I was there for a week and he sent me back here. He didn't even give me a chance. she said as tears went down her face. She was so scared that she would never see her mom again. She hated her dad for many reasons.
^
EDITNAME
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:28 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
59 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Well I guess your dad is being over protective. I really don't know what to tell you hun. Alyssa was really good at getting advice but this one is really complicated for her. It was dramatic for her but she has to suck it up and deal with it. Anything can happen.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 02:33 PM

N/A POSTS
YEARS OLD
N/A

She continued crying,If only she knew she thought. You have no idea what my dad is capable of. she said with some fear in her voice. She never told anyone about her father, she didn't want anyone to know about her father. That's how afraid she was of her father.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ