View All Announcements

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Seventh Floor Lounge
Prof. Ariana Darkwood
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 10:14 PM

Professor Emeritus
3306 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Art gifted by Nathalie Deveraux. Thanks, sweetheart! || Too Cute!

PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:08 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira wasn't usually one to hang around in Gryffindor territory but she felt a bit rebellious today and so was walking around the Seventh floor in a bored manner. Eventually she came across a lounge of some sort. Perfect! Climbing all those stairs and then walking around had made her legs tired.

Sitting down on one of the puffy couches she stretched. Hmm. Comfy She thought with a yawn. She had to admit it was a nice lounge, and the view from the window not a few feet from her was spectacular. Again the thought of having a nice view from the Slytherin dorms made her frown, why Salazar had to pick the dungeons for his students lair irked her a bit. Well at least they weren't bound there or anything.

((Tag: Ashlyn Middleton))

This post has been edited by Mesira Athlyn Ridell: Jun 5 2011, 02:08 PM

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:24 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn decided to head up towars Gryff territory to see if she could find any to torment.On her way she came across a cute little lounge.Maybe one will happen to stroll in here.Hmm...that would be interesting.She made her way in and started looking around.Looks comfy enough.She sat down into a chair and hoped for an innocent Gryff to walk in.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:28 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira watched another girl, a Slytherin, walk into the room. Momentarily she wondered if the girl was blind....Mesira was sitting right there and it seemed the girl was simply oblivious to her. Ah well, "Come to torture some Gryffindorks have you?" She smirked a bit.

Mesira didn't usually go looking for trouble, but lately it seemed it followed her. Instead of running and fighting for her innocence she chose to accept it and go with it. "Usually you can find 'em running in and out of the Fat Lady's Corridor, seeing as how that's the entrance to their common room." Thank you Hogwarts, A History for supplying that useful little tidbit of information to Mesira.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:42 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn knew there was another girl in the room but she just decided to ignore her.Not to be mean or anything but just because she didn't feel like dealing with people at the moment.Then the girl started talking to her.She snorted."Hah!How'd you know?" she replied"I don't know if it's just me but I generally don't make an everyday visit to this part of the castle. So I'm guessing that's what your doing here too?"she then gave the girls on of her best "smiles"

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:48 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Of course that was what she was doing there! A good fight with a Gryffindork would surely improve her mood, in a bit of a sarcastic tone she said, "Oh no, I'd never torture a big bad Gryffindor." With a roll of her eyes at her own comment she leaned back in her chair and glanced toward the window.

She smirked a bit, "Actually torturing Gryffindorks is a favorite past time of mine. Always makes for a good day." She looked over at the girl and her smirk softened into a semi-lopsided smile, "I'm Mesira by the way."

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 02:57 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn gave a harsh laugh"Oh yes.Who in their right mind would try to tourture a brave Gryffindor"She also rolled her eyes.Then she pushed her hair out of her face and smile."Trust me.I try to make a habit out of making their lives mirable."She said."And I'm Ashlyn.Nive to meet you."

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:04 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smirked, glad that the girl hadn't taken her words seriously. She had only ever met one Gryffindor that hadn't angered her and she hadn't talked to him in ages. Again, ah well.

Smirking she said, "If you like making Gryffindors miserable you may also like a go at the Hufflepuffs. Love to smile and eat mostly. I wouldn't be too surprised if they tried smiling and eating a sandwich while your cursing them quite frankly." Her last encounter with a Puff he tried talking to her about the apple she was eating. Loony little Puff.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:13 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn laughed."Yes Puffs' are also quite fun.They tend to squeal when you attack them.It's hysterical."She then flipped her hair."But I don't think they're as fun as Gryff's though."she started to smirk."They actually stand up to you."she then cleared her throat."Excues me, I mean they try to stand up to you."she gave a little evil laugh.Then she did that hair flippy thing that all girls do.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:19 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira thought about it for a moment, "I've had two Puffs stand up to me before. Ugh and three Gryffindorks. Did you know there's a Gryff that will shove her own toad in your face if you piss her off?" Oh Mesira hated her best friends cousin for that one. Who did that little girl think she was anyways?

Mesira laughed with Ashlyn, she was quite the character. Mesira was wondering about the hair flippy thing though...wasn't that what girls did to cute boys? Whatever, Mesira always had weird stuff going on around her this was actually as close to normalcy as she'd probably ever get. "Have you gotten into any classes?" Mesira wasn't sure if Ashlyn was new to the entire school or just new to her, either way she hadn't been in any of Mesira's lessons.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:37 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn laughed"Puffs!"se screamed in an excited tone"I can't believe they actually stood up to you!I thought they were only good at finding things!hah!"she laughed"And a toad really!? How more pathetic can that get?"she smiled.She liked this girl.A true Slytherin.Not a those wannabes.

"No I haven't been in any classes yet.I just arrived two days ago."she said with a sigh."But,"she added on a more bright tone."I heard things are going to be very different this summer..."she said slyly

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:48 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smirked, "Oh they're fantastic at finding things. Like finding out what a bad idea it is to mess with a Slytherin." Mesira rolled her eyes. "All because I knew I was getting under her skin and called her out on it. Pathetic little git." Mesira's ego was getting bigger by the minute, she really had these confrontations but knowing she escaped them unscathed made her feel glorious.

"That's a pity, we probably won't be in the same classes come fall term." She leaned in with a serious face, she had heard there were goings on in the Ministry and that there would be some changes to the summer classes usually provided . "What exactly have you heard?" She didn't get the Daily Prophet and no one seemed daring enough to talk about the Ministry with her.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Peeves
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:56 PM

Supporting Character
25 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

-Peeves posted here by mistake-

This post has been edited by Peeves: Jun 5 2011, 03:59 PM

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:18 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn laughed."I think we're going to be great friends"she said with a smile."I now give you permission to call me Ash if you like.And trust me very few get the high of a rating."she added"And all Gryffs are pathetic little gits."

"We won't?"she asked questiongly"Did you start last term?"Then when she asked up the ministry Ash's face lit up."Well,"she said" My father is huge in the ministry these days and he told me that the new Minister is planning to make some...ehhh...Let's call them changes in the wizarding world and here at Hogwarts.So be ready."she added warningly.Of course she knew more but she decided to keep Mesira hanging

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:29 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smiled too, it seemed she truly was finally fitting in with the Slytherins. "Well thank you, you can call me Mez if you like." Mesira couldn't help but let out a laugh, "I agree." They were little gits...well at least the ones she had met.

Mesira smiled, "I did, got here late for the winter term but managed to get into nine classes this term." Not to mention she had also received two quills from two rather disappointing classes she had managed to sneak into for the winter term. Mesira bit her lip, Changes in the Wizarding world? Tilting her head to the side curiously she asked, "What exactly does that mean?"

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:35 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ash frowned."Oh.."she was kinda dissapointed she would've like for Mez to be in her classes."Nine?"She repeated in disbelief."Now you sound like my sister Fedora.She also took nine classes this term.But maybe we'll be in some of the same summer classes together."

Ash gave an evil smile"Oh you'll see.But trust me the changes are going to be for the better."she laughed

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:53 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smiled, "Well I heard they're re-doing the dorms in Slytherin. Maybe we can be room mates?" She would actually be happy about that, she hadn't seen, no scratch that she hadn't met her previous dorm mates. At the mention of her classes Mesira blushed, "Yeah, I really wanted to get into it. Dubbing around Hogwarts for an entire term had me going mental."

Now Mesira had heard of Fedora, in fact Mesira's writer knew they were going to be enemies in later years, not that Mesira herself knew. "Fedora? Isn't she a Ravenclaw?"

Mesira smirked, she always did like that phrase 'for the better.' "I like the sound of that." She bit her lip and then whispered, "I have to know...is the new minister really a werewolf?" she had heard rumors but never any definite answer.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 05:16 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn gave a bright smile"I would love to be room mates!And do you know Elia?It would be awsome to have her there too." Then she saw Mesira blush."Don't worry about how many classes you took. I know how it feels just wandering around."

"And yes Fedora's a Ravenclaw. And so wer my sisters Brook, Destiny, Kaylee,Vanessa ,and Gwen.And my whole mum's side."she said"But it would take me forever to tell you all of their names."she giggled"It's just me and my dad's side in Slytherin.But seriously don't take Fedora for granted.She's not one of tose know-it-ally Ravenclaws even though she may be smart, and trust me her Skytherin side come out extremely often.Oh and jus a warning, you lay a finger on her and to me you'll just be another Gryffindor or Hufflepuff got it?"she said in a more serious tone.She may be Slytherin but family always came first.

Fedora gave an evil grin at the mention of the minister.Then she went dead serious"You know that's extremly classified information there..."she said "So of course I can tell you!"she perked up quickly"And yes it's true he's a wearwolf."she said with a smile.She thought it was soooo cool!

This post has been edited by Ashlyn Middleton: Jun 5 2011, 05:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 11:58 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smiled, "Elia? She's one of my close friends, though she likes hanging out with a few Slytherins I don't hang out with often." Okay so one of those Slytherin girls hated her and believed her to be a "Slytherpuff." Mesira honestly thought she was just a bit too jacked up on caffeine from her coffee to clearly see the whole picture.

Mesira nodded, "My family's been in Slytherin since the start. Then my parents died and I was adopted by a couple of half-bloods."Mesira frowned, she hadn't realized that left a bad taste in her mouth every time she said it. "My adoptive parents were in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. I suspect my brother's going to follow in my dad's footsteps though, couldn't find a more gullible, hardheaded boy if you tried." Mesira chuckled, she then held up her hands in a surrendering way. "So long as you stay away from Cory and leave his torturing to me, I'll steer clear of your sister."

Mesira was very protective of her adoptive brother, she wasn't exactly sure why but she always felt the need to defend him, as if her were some kind of fragile little bug that she wanted to smash but refused to let anyone touch for fear of hurting him.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Teddy Lupin
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 05:26 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
611 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[It's been days so...]

Yawning, Teddy rolled over in his bed, causing him to fall overboard. Good thing that he was in the bottom bunk though because that wouldn't have been pretty, not at all. After he finished with all his OWLs, Teddy did nothing but sleep. One because he had nothing better to do. Two because there were to many firsties running around the common room to get out of his room and three because he didn't have a pranking buddy to mess around with. What with Breck being Gryff head boy for the term he had no one to turn to. And amusing himself only satisfied one for so long.

Grumpily getting himself off the floor, Teddy ran a hand through his hair and exited from his common room entirely.the He didn't get too far though as he entered the seventh floor lounge conveniently located near the dorm. And the good news was it was empty. Well at least he was getting lucky now. Propping himself at the couch, Teddy sighed and lit up the fireplace with a simple utter of Incendio. Remembering that he left a cup of coffee, that he didn't get a chance to drink, Teddy smiled then said, Accio,cup of coffee. Watching as it neatly fell on the table, he grabbed the handle then uttered Incendio once more to heat it up, then took a quick sip. Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee to get him all hyper.

[TAG: Lysander Scamander]

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Neilan Logavick
PM
^
Lysander Scamander
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 09:17 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
2320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

So, Lysander was going to get his act together. It was time that he hurried up, and studied for his OWLS. Maybe even kidnap Lorcan from the house of Hufflepuff for a quick second or two, so that they could study together. They were twins after all, so they should share the same brain. How she was put in Puff, he would never understand. A normal person would think that was a disgrace to the Scamander family, but Lys was happy for Lorcan. It seemed like she was making friends, and he was pleased.

The seventh floor lounge wasn't too far from where he currently was, and Lys didn't feel like lugging all of his books to the library. As he made it to the Lounge, Lys immediately took a seat on the couch, not noticing anyone else in there, with his head in the book. After a few seconds, he did look up to see what he happened to miss as he entered, and stared at Teddy Lupin. Eh, he remembered that they met once. It might have just been in passing, but it was enough to get their introductions out of the way. You're uh...Lupin right? Teddy? He was bad with names. The only people who's names he wouldn't ever forget were Lorcan and Xenovia, but that was only because they were his sisters. Flesh and blood.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks twia user posted image
PMEmail
^
Teddy Lupin
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 08:38 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
611 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Looking up after finishing his cup of coffee, Teddy saw one of the Scamanders sitting next to him. There were two things he wasn't sure of. One how he got inside inside without him noticing. And two what this guy's first name was. Yes he wasn't really that good with names, especially if he/she hasn't done something memorable. The Weasley's and the Potter's he knew, but he wasn't that close to the Scamanders in fact the only one he truly did remember was Lorcan, and that was because she was gorgeous. In a friendly kind of way if there was one. And if there wasn't well there is now.

Yeah. And you are... Lorcan's twin right? Teddy said, unsure of how to continue. Sorry, don't really remember you're name. OWL's has given one heck of brain damage. Teddy admitted, sheepish. Well it was true, he's just lucky that he passed this term. And shockingly got O's all-around.

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Neilan Logavick
PM
^
Lysander Scamander
 Posted: Jun 12 2011, 07:43 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
2320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Lysander smirked, as he was referred to "Lorcan's twin". No one really called him that, until now. Yep. Lorcan's twin, Lysander...they both work really. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the couch, trying to make himself more comfortable. This was a lounge, after all. He wanted to do some lounging. After he made himself comfortable, Lys turned back to face Lupin.

Oh really? Lorcan and I haven't done our OWL's yet. I guess we are waiting for the right moment to do them. But that is one reason I came here. To try and get some studying done. Okay, he knew that was a lie. Sure, it would be nice if he did some studying, but a man can only study for so much every day. He needed a long break from it all.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks twia user posted image
PMEmail
^
Teddy Lupin
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 08:40 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
611 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Scratching his head, Teddy tried to remember the guys name. He knew it started with and 'L', but the next letter well your guess is definitely better than his. Aww, poor boy. Thanks goodness, Lysander over there spared him the hardships of having to guess. Ah, now I remember you. You're the dude who keep getting Claw head boy right? Yep, Teddy's is so very clueless about what's happening around Hogwarts now a days. He needs to keep up.

And when Scamander mentioned, OWL's Teddy mentally shuddered. He was a Gryff and he studied, what more of this guy. It;s a pain, but I'm sure you and Lorcan can survive it. You don't need to study that much though. It just psyches you out more or less. Teddy said, man he sure is acting all wise and stuff. Weird, did he hit his head again?

--------------------
user posted image

Made by Neilan Logavick
PM
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 03:09 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((New RP))

Sophie needed to find somewhere quiet to hang out and finally found it in the deserted seventh floor lounge. It's not that she didn't want to be around others at the moment. She just new she needed to be somewhere new, if that made sense.

She glanced about the room and settled in on the couch. She relaxed back into the cushions and closed her eyes.

tag: Clemence

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks to Nearra Morgan for the set and Melora MacKenna for the ability banner!
PM
^
Clemence Fossil
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 06:46 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
304 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Clemence was skipping around Hogwarts, looking for a place to read. She was passing the seventh floor lounge when she saw her friend Sophie sitting on the sofa. She backed up and went inside.

"Hey Soph!" Clemence said as she went to take a seat next to her on the sofa.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Dan (':
PMEmail
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:35 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie opened up her eyes when she heard someone call her name. "Hey Clem! I haven't seen you around in a while. How are you?" she asked with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Clemence Fossil
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 03:50 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
304 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Clemence smiled warmly.

"I've been doing great! How about you?"

Clemence loved to hang around Sophie.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Dan (':
PMEmail
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 04:22 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((How do you like the new site?))

"Fairly well. Haven't done anything too exciting. Just try to keep busy until classes start up again. Are you taking any courses this summer?"

She was glad to have run into someone new. As of late she mostly just hung out with her fellow Puffs. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with them; she just enjoyed the newness of being with a Gryff.

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Jun 22 2011, 04:23 PM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Clemence Fossil
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 04:13 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
304 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((It's great! How do you like it?))

Clemence listened as Soph explained. She looked around. She had never been here before.

"I've been doing basically the same thing. I've been reading a lot. Yeah, I am. Are you? If you are, what courses are you going to take?"

Clemence always seemed excited about classes.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Dan (':
PMEmail
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 05:48 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((I was hesitant at first, but now I think it's much better really))

Sophie smiled when Clemence mentioned her hobby as of late because she had been doing the same. She was fortunate to have found friends with which she has things in common. To think people made inter-house relationships out to be troublesome.

"Yes. I'm taking Man Eating Creatures. I wanted to at least be slightly productive if I'm having to stay over the summer, but I also want to lay low," Sophie explained.

She knew her friend to be muggleborn as well and figured she would understand. There probably weren't going to be too many of them around considering the changes happening so she was glad to have found a comrade in these difficult times.

Despite the inner dialogue Sophie had going with herself she managed to not let it distract her. "What will you be taking?"

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Jun 23 2011, 05:48 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Clemence Fossil
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 03:28 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
304 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Clemence pulled out a slip of paper as the question was asked. She pulled the paper from her pocket and unfolded it.

"I'm taking ten courses. I was so excited when I first saw then, and I want to be busy this summer so I signed up for ten. I'm taking Ballet for the Avid Beginner, Creating with Duct Tape, Etymology of Phrases: Say What?, Graphic Arts, How to Charm Your Own Cheese, Intro to Theater, Intro to Wizard Chess, JK Rowling: A Life, Potions for Pranksters 101, and The Lies of the Boy who Lived. I think it's a lot, but I can handle it."

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Dan (':
PMEmail
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 06:35 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie widened her eyes and Clemence read the long list of classes.

"You're turning into a bit of a Claw there, Clem," Sophie replied with a laugh. "I did that last term so I figured I would tone it down for summer. The classes you have sound really interesting. I'm only taking Man Eating Creatures."

((Even with my one class I'll actually have enough quills to be a third year, but I'm going to ask not to be moved up yet.))

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Clemence Fossil
 Posted: Jul 1 2011, 08:36 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
304 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Clemence laughed at the Ravenclaw comment.

"I'll still be a Gryffindor at hear. You should take a class I'm taking. It'll be lonely without you in classes!"

Clemence slipped the paper back into her pocket.

((I may do the same thing since these aren't the actually classes like the other ones. I want to do -those- then be moved up. Is that your reason also?))

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Dan (':
PMEmail
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jul 1 2011, 10:22 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie frowned a little at the idea of not having class with her friend. Now that she thought about it she wasn't sure if she knew of anyone sharing a class with her. Last term had been fun seeing some of the same people throughout the day. "I think I might look into that actually. The cheese one sounds like it'd be fun," she said.

((I enrolled in the office and PM'd the Prof. I'm in, and I'll be in your group!))
((My reason is so that Sophie can stick together with some of her same friends, and I don't want to move her up that quickly.))

This post has been edited by Sophie Nightshade: Jul 1 2011, 11:06 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Clemence Fossil
 Posted: Jul 1 2011, 01:07 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
304 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Clemence hoped that Sophie would join 'How to Charm your own Cheese' with her. It would be a lot more fun.

"I hope so! That would be totally awesome!" Clemence told Sophie.

((YAY!!))

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Dan (':
PMEmail
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jul 1 2011, 04:51 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie nodded her head excitedly. She enjoyed helping cook meals with her family back home so why not learn some ways to throw stuff together magically. Plus, she would probably learn about some new, interesting foods in the process as well. "Yeah. Definitely. I'll talk to someone in the enrollment office and contact the professor about it today."

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Clemence Fossil
 Posted: Jul 3 2011, 09:55 AM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
304 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Clemence nodded happily. She was excited to know if she would be taking a cooking class with her friend.

"I hope you get to join." Clemence said happily.

Clemence had looked a little farther into the course and noticed that the first meal they would be making was Macaroni. That sounded delicious. Clemence always loved to cook when she was back in the Muggle world. She had never tried to cook any type of wizard food though. Well, at least she would be learning how to cook meals. She could make some for her family back home.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Dan (':
PMEmail
^
Sophie Nightshade
 Posted: Jul 4 2011, 10:19 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
1488 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sophie grinned at her friend. "Mhmm! Well, I should probably get going actually. I want to get that stuff taken care of, and I'm going to be heading home soon for a couple of days. I have yet to pack of course," she said with a laugh.

"It was nice hanging out with you, though, Clem! Hopefully see you at the start of term."

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 11:04 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((if this rp is active you can rp around us or whatever))

Jae received a Owl from her sister. She was excited because it was her first owl and mail since she entered hogwarts. The letter told her to meet someone very special to her, her brother from her family that adopted her. She was nervous. She had never met that side of the family. All she knew was his name was theseus, which sounded very familiar to her. She waited in one of her causal outfits and her hair down past her waist.
PMEmailYIM
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 11:21 AM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Theseus received an owl from his big sister, Amarali, for him to meet her other sister that wasn’t exactly blood sister but she was sister indeed!! That got Theseus confused but nothing he can’t manage! He dressed his Gryffindor robes and went to the 7th Floor corridor to meet Jaelexus.
He spotted her in the middle of it.
“Hello! You must be Jaelexus right?” – He asked with a big smile. They were of the same age and that could mean a lot. Theseus wanted to make more friends and this could be a good chance.

--------------------
user posted image

Set and "Us" Banner by Jae
Shipper * GryffLeaders * Us
PMEmailYIM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 11:35 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jae was looking around and when she turned around she saw a boy taller then her and she recognized him right away. He was in her New kids program group. She smiled and nodded yes and hugged him. They weren't exactly blood or name related just related by someone. A bit confusing but its their situation. She signed to him and said "You don't remember me do you... We where in the same new kids group." She giggled.
PMEmailYIM
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 05:45 PM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Theseus recognized the girl! And he noted she recognized him too! They shared the new kid’s tour group. The thing he wasn’t expecting was the hug! But Thee didn’t felt weird or that, he hugged her back and when they finish he smiled and listened to Jaelexus. “Actually I remember you from there, I guess I tried to talk to you but got no luck…” – He said with a joking tone, not sure about it but considering the chance of that!! “I’m Theseus, you can call me Thee! So I guess we’re some kind of family right?”

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 09:27 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jae giggled at his enthusiasm and was glad he sister made her meet him. He was a typical boy which didn't make sense to her sometimes. She smiled and was excited her remembered her and the fact so far he didn't question her being deaf or what she can tell he didn't see her weird cause she signed and spoke differently. When she read the joke she giggled and shook her head, "I wasn't probably paying attention to you... no offense She smiled and then read his lips, boy he spoke so fast. She shrugged at the comment. "I really don't think so, Since Amarali was adopted by your mother... and I am barely related to her... we just have the same father... so no but I really don't know... She answered honestly and before she let him speak she quickly signed and said. "Can you face me and speak a little slower so I can read what your saying?" She requested.

This post has been edited by Jaelexus Bryant: Jul 12 2011, 09:28 PM
PMEmailYIM
^
Theseus Moncrief-Moore
 Posted: Jul 15 2011, 03:53 PM

Unsorted Member
563 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Theseus has been caught by surprise, Jaelexus seems not to be paying attention to him, or she was but in a different way… He thought for a little and then understands it all when she speaks in the end.
“Of course I can! Sorry!” – Theseus added in the most honest way he can, he didn’t understand what was wrong with her so he, trying to not look clumsier then he was indeed, asked, facing her and speaking calmly. “What is the problem? I mean… with your voice.” – He asked without any note of disrespect or prejudice. Just curious.
Then, thinking about the connections Jae just did he joked! “Nice! That means we can be anything without the ‘family’ problem!” – Thee joked, trying to settle the environment. He got a little worried that Jae might think he was thinking things because of her way to speak… In fact, Thee find it quite amusing…

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Jaelexus Bryant
 Posted: Jul 17 2011, 12:39 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
395 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jae shook her head and felt instantly guilty. "Your fine really..." She smiled to him and smiled. She watched him turn to her and then he asked about her voice and she wondered why Amy didn't mention that about her. "I am deaf... which means I can't hear... I was born like this... She said and signed, like every time she spoke. She then read his lips about the whole family thing and she laughed then shrugged. "I guess so... we are just two people that are connected... and just friends...," She assumed and smiled to everyone. Since they where in the lounge she sat on the couch and motioned for him to follow, might as well be comfortable while getting to know a very very close friend.
PMEmailYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 02:00 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(It's been a few days so...)

[NEW RP]

Sami walked down from the towers, her face slightly red from another fight with her best friend, well, ex best friend, Lestatia. She still had on her robes from class earlier, not having enough time to change. Her brunette curls were tied in a side pony that framed her pale face. Her saphire eyes shined in the wrong way. She stomped inti the seventh floor lounge an looked at the wall. She lifted her foot and pushed it until it was flat against the wall. Letting out an "ERGH!" full with frustration, she fell to the floor. Everything was ruined, because of him. She stood up and collapsed on a couch, trying to forget everything.

(tag:Jared)

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 02:08 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jared just came from the Tawny Eagle Dorms and decided to go around the castle to see what he could find. Walking down the stairs, he heard something fall in the room ahead. Jared had a sensation that he should go over there and check out whatever happened. From the tone of the voice, he could make out that it was a girl. He hadn't really met any girls yet, in fact, he hasn't any girl here at all. Peeking in the room, he saw a girl on the couch. Should I go in, or let her be? He leaned against the outside of the door, making sure the girl wouldn't be able to see her. But Jared tripped over his shoelace and came tumbling in through the door, landing face flat on the floor. Okay, that was embarrassing. Way to make a first impression. He stood up and brushed his robe off. His eyes widened, not knowing what to say. Um, hi, hello. Uh, my name is Jared He looked around and took his hand out for a handshake.

This post has been edited by Jared Cohen: Jul 19 2011, 02:09 PM

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 02:45 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami looked up as a boy around her age fell flat on his face. Her eyes widened in shock and gasped "Oh!" She shot up, her hand covering her mouth. She let herself relax as he introduced himself. She let out a little chuckle and said "Pleasure to meet you, Jared. My name is Sami." her thick french accent lacing her voice. She lightly grasped his hand and shook it.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jared Cohen
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 02:53 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
97 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He smiled at her as he shook her hand, but felt a bit insecure about his hands because they were starting to sweat again. When Jared let go of Sami's hands, he wiped them on his robes. Sorry about that, my hands just get sweaty a lot. He frowned, thinking that she probably thought he was a freak now.

Jared had noticed that countenance on her face before he made his big entrance. It looked like Sami was down in the dumps, and he wanted to make her feel better. That's what Jared was always good at, listening to people and making their day better. So I saw you looked a bit upset earlier. Anything wrong? He looked at her intently in the eyes as he walked over to the couch and sat down.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ