View All Announcements

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Small Lounge, a quiet nook off the stairs.
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 04:30 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden laughed as she told him about her 'stalking' endeavors. Dakota had a good sense of humor, which was a good sign considering he hated never being able to joke around or tease with his friends.

He watched her as she excitedly stole the book from his grasp and nodded at her comment about the cover. "Definitely. Dragons are one of my favorite magical creatures," He thought for a moment, then said, "Except for werewolves of course." Holden was glad to know that Dakota and him shared a couple of things in common.

"My best mate and I had one of our carrots stolen away by a horrible, giant, hairy rodent. Didn't hurt us, of course, but it was darn scary and gross to see," He said while crinkling his nose in disgust.

--------------------
PM
^
Dakota Wood
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 04:46 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
63 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

So, he was interested in magical creatures, too. And he seemed pretty enthusiastic about it it seemed. Most of the friends she had made so far had shrugged off her intense interest in the creatures that filled the magical world, so it made her quite happy to have found someone who shared her interests with the same amount of excitement.

"Mine are merpeople. Did you know there was a DADA teacher in Harry Potters third year who was a werewolf? I read about him the other day in the Library. Remus Lupin, I think his name was. He died in the war..." she trailed off. Remus Lupin had had a son, Teddy. And a wife, she liked to be called Tonks before she died as well. Dakotas face fell into a frown, her parents were of course not the model pair, but at least they weren't both dead. She looked at Holden, waiting and hoping he would change the subject. She also noted, in the back of her mind, that he did look quite cute in this light.

--------------------
PM
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 05:01 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I actually prefer the real merpeople, not the made up ones to look all pretty in those cartoon movies, don't you?" Holden always hated how films made them up to look all perfect and stereotypically beautiful when they were like that at all, they were interesting and pretty in their own way. "Oh yes, I heard of him, but never by name!"

Holden noticed Dakota's face fall a little when she mentioned the war. Having read about the war a couple of times, Holden knew a little bit about it, but probably not as much as the other halfblood and pureblood students knew. He shivered a little at the thought of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Holden had never seen his real face, obviously, but he still had the drawings in the books he read to get the basic idea.

Not wanting the conversation to get awkward, Holden patted Dakota's shoulder comfortingly. "It's really sad, but they were brave, braver then I will ever be, and at least everyone will know that they did not die in vain." He tried to smile, but it came off in a weird half grin.

--------------------
PM
^
Dakota Wood
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 07:45 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
63 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dakota felt relieved at Holden's attempt to make her feel better and she gave him a smile in return for his strange, half little smirk. "Yeah, yeah you're right. It just makes me sad to think about that sometimes, I s'pose, even though I wasn't alive when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was in power, or whatever he was." Dakota picked up the forgotten book that laid on her lap and put it back on it's place on the shelf. Now it was about to get awkward. She silently cursed herself for being so stupid and bringing up such sensitive topics.

"So, Holden." she sat down in one of the chairs and kicked her feet up on one of the small coffee tables. "What's your story?" He must have some kind of weird past, something that made him tick. Dakota had no idea where she was going with this trying to be smooth and confident thing, but she supposed she liked it quite a bit.

--------------------
PM
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 08:26 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden didn't really know what to say exactly, so he just nodded in response. Dakota was right, it was really sad, but Holden didn't like being upset over things that happened in the past, he liked to celebrate people and the good things that they had done. Even if that wasn't always easy, at least it was better than being depressed about something.

He also found himself sitting back on the comfortable armchair he had sat in when he first arrived and noticed that Dakota seemed a lot less nervous than when she had first came in, which was good. Holden didn't really know what to tell her about his life. It wasn't that interesting and he didn't grow up with a hard life like some other people, if anything, the only thing bad about his life is probably his dad. "Hm, well, I grew up in Scotland and I didn't have many friends, I guess," He paused, trying to think of something cool or interesting to say about his life that was completely the opposite before he had been thrusted into the magical community. "My mum and dad got divorced when I was pretty young and my stepmother is actually pretty nice."

Hesitating, Holden thought whether it would be okay to tell Dakota that he was muggleborn. She seemed very nice and he already enjoyed being around her a lot, but he was still unsure. He finally decided that if she did mind him being muggleborn, that was her problem. "My whole family are muggles. I'm the only wizard, so I guess that's kind cool." He just laughed a little and shrugged. "What's yours?"

--------------------
PM
^
Dakota Wood
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 01:34 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
63 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dakota listened as Holden told her about his life before Hogwarts. So, he was a Muggleborn. That was interesting, she hadn't really asked anyone else about their bloodstatus straight off the bat, she figured it might be rude and some people could be rather sensitive about that type of thing. She was grateful that Holden seemed to trust her enough with this information, he had seemed a little hesitant before sharing it. She brushed back a strand of hair before talking, this time taking notice that it would reveal the fading hand shaped bruised. I can trust him with this, if he can trust me with his story. she thought to herself.

"That's cool, my moms best friend was a muggleborn as well. I'm a halfblood, myself. Both my parents went to Hogwarts, but my mums mum was muggleborn." Dakota shrugged, she loved learning about her ancestry and where she came from, the stories of all her relatives. "'Bout the same as you, I guess. I grew up here in England though, in Bristol. Just me, mum, and dad. No siblings. Mum and Dad have a bit of a temper though, that's why I'm here in the Summer." she gestured to the bruise on the side of her face.

--------------------
PM
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 04:40 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden listened to Dakota tell him aout her life before Hogwarts and he noticed a bruise on the side of her face as she brushed back her hair. He really had no idea what he should say to that, because he had so many things that he wanted to say to her right then. Looking down at his shoes, he said softly, "I'm sorry, Dakota." Well that was lame and awkward. He thought and cursed himself silently, but he really had nothing else to say considering he was horrible at comforting people.

Looking up from the floor, Holden tried to smile at her. He really did feel bad because she seemed so nice and pretty, he couldn't even think of one reason why anyone, especially her parents, would want to hit her, or anyone for that matter. "Well I'm actually glad you're here for the summer, because if you weren't, I wouldn't have met you," He said, trying to lighten the mood. Another stupid move, Holden. Nice.

--------------------
PM
^
Dakota Wood
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 05:03 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
63 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dakota blushed. It was nice to have someone who just consoled her instead of telling her that they knew how she felt, because in reality, she was certain only a select few actually understood. When Holden had said he was glad she was here for the summer so he got to meet her, her blush grew deeper and she looked over at him. He was sitting in the chair opposite the coffee table she had her feet propped up on and looked quite disconcerted by something. Maybe he had thought he said the wrong thing?

"Thanks, mate." She offered a small smile and pulled her wand out of her robes and ran her finger along it, smirking at him as she did so. "So, I know first years aren't supposed to use magic outside of class, but I figure no one would find us out up here, the corridors are pretty deserted. Want to have a go? I'll go easy on you." she winked and stood up.

This post has been edited by Dakota Wood: Aug 4 2011, 05:04 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 4 2011, 05:27 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden returned her smile without hesitating and watched as she pulled out her wand. Listening as she asked him if he wanted to try, Holden's cheeks grew tomato red. What if he was horrible and made himself look like an idiot? The only spells he had practiced had been the really simple ones like lumos and alohomora. Looking down at his right trouser's pocket, he said, "I don't know, Dakota. I'm not very good yet..." Merlin, I must look like a wimp right now.

Puffing out his chest, Holden stood from the arm chair also, pulled out his wand. "Alright then, I guess it wouldn't be that bad..."

--------------------
PM
^
Dakota Wood
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 04:35 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
63 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Confused by Holden's shaky reply, she frowned slightly at him. Surely he must have studied some this summer, or at least practiced a few spells on his own. But then it dawned on her that both of his parents were muggles, so he didn't really have anyone to teach him before he came to Hogwarts, did he?

She thought back briefly to the incident in the Reading Area with the Slytherin girl and the Ravenclaw prefect. She had just barely escaped detention in her first week. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. "Maybe we shouldn't, actually. I've already just slipped out of a detention, wouldn't want to get expelled in my first term, would I?" she smiled as though she thought of this as a joke, but the thought actually scared her quite a bit. After seeing how mad her parents had been just because she missed the summer term, she couldn't even think about what they'd do to her if she'd managed to get herself expelled in her first year.

This post has been edited by Dakota Wood: Aug 5 2011, 05:14 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 10:19 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden breathed a sigh of relief as Dakota changed her mind, he really wasn't in the mood to make a fool of himself in front of a nice girl he had just met. Returning her smile, Holden answered, "Of course not and I bet a lot of people would miss you, including me!" Not really thinking much of what he had said, Holden just unconsciously changed the subject.

"Fall term is going to be loads of fun. Most of the time, I wish I was already a third year so I could already got to Hogsmeade because I've never been to an all wizard community." He hoped Dakota didn't think lesser of him for that, even thought it was a bit silly that a wizard had never been to an all wizard community before. All in all, Dakota hadn't cared, or didn't act like she did, when he had first told her he was a muggle born, so Holden assumed she wouldn't care about this either.

--------------------
PM
^
Dakota Wood
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 12:34 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
63 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dakota listened as Holden talked, her insides twisting and fluttering around inside of her. He was cute, really cute. She was starting to really like him. This scared her quite a bit, she had never had much experience socially in the first place, so she was sure to make a fool of herself in front of Holden the first chance she got.

"I know, me too! I mean, I've been to Hogsmeade before, but I want to go with my new friends. Once we're third years we should go in together," Oh, great. Had she just suggested something? She wasn't trying to make it sound like a date. She truly just wanted to go into Hogsmeade with Holden as friends. She blushed before going on. "I mean, as friends. Not like - not like a date or anything..."

She sighed and hung her head. She had made a fool of herself yet again.

--------------------
PM
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 04:56 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden's cheeks grew bright red when Dakota mentioned something about it not being a date. He hadn't even thought of it as one in the first place when she had said they should go together once they reached their third year. It was all really weird to him, actually. Being only eleven, Holden had never been on a 'date' before and he had no idea what to even do on one. Did she want it to be one, but didn't want to be pushy? Dakota didn't seem like the shy type, so Holden decided not, whether he disliked the idea of it being just nothing or not. Girls were so confusing all the time. Even if Holden did hang out with them ninety percent of the time, he still didn't understand them at all.

After Holden had finally came back to self again, he said, "Don't be embarrassed! No - no, I think we should definitely go together once third year comes around!" Shuffling his feet, Holden wondered if they would even stay friends for that long. He hoped they did. Dakota was so nice to him and very pretty. Holden felt a little fuzzy and dizzy, but he smiled at her. He was really starting to like her, which was kind of weird for him. His other 'crushes' had been usually just been admiration for muggle actresses who were way too old for him, but now Holden had a crush on a girl that was his own age and acted like she fancied him also.

Feeling a little awkward, Holden mentioned the candy store in Hogsmeade. "I read they have every wizard candy you can imagine. You're so lucky that you've already been to Hogsmeade. Did you go to Honeydukes when we went?" He felt like he was blabbering too much, so he shut his mouth and waited patiently for Dakota to reply with a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

--------------------
PM
^
Dakota Wood
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 03:54 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
63 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

When the subject turned from "dates" to Honeydukes, Dakota let out an almost audible breath that she hadn't realized she'd even been holding in. Her cheeks were definitely bright red by now, she could feel them burning up and the realization made her blush even deeper still.

"Yeah! Honeydukes is wicked, Holden. They've got everything! Pumpkin Pasties, Treacle Tart, Bertie Botts, Chocolate Frogs, everything you can imagine." Her favorite treats from Honeydukes had always been the Sugar Quills and the Licorice Wands. She closed her eyes for a moment and remembered to herself the last time she had been there with her mum and dad, back when things had been almost normal. Well, as normal as they had ever been. "You're going to love it, Holden. It's fantastic. There's also this place called the Three Broomsticks. They've got butterbeer and cauldron cakes and everything!"

--------------------
PM
^
Holden Bridger
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 05:40 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
251 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Holden grinned at the girl in front of him. He was happy that she had called him by his name. It always made him feel like that person really did know that they were talking to him, which most people didn't do due to his shyness.

As Holden listened closely to Dakota name off a bunch of wizard sweets, his mind raced. There was so many different sweets in the wizarding world, it seemed. Holden already knew what butterbeer was because of his best friend, which meant he also knew how delicious it already was. Licking his lips, Holden sighed. "Ah, butterbeer is wonderful! I've actually had some before," He paused, "Surprise, surprise!" Holden laughed a little. "I'm already excited now and I have to wait two more years! Which is fine, I guess. I'm usually good at being patient, but since I'm so new to everything I feel like I just can't get enough of it."

Holden's cheeks flushed red. He probably sounded like a complete dork, being so excited about something that was probably very common to Dakota. She didn't seem to care, but Holden felt like he was leaving the impression that he was some easily frightened and eager bloke.

This post has been edited by Holden Bridger: Aug 16 2011, 05:40 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 08:26 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[It's been a while. New RP, Tag:Jason Makintire]

Bee walked up another of the many towers around the castle. She had a copy of the last edition of The Quibbler under her arm and was munching on a sugar quill as she began thinking of her next article... and what should be her formal pen-name. Not having decided, she'd found herself with two in this issue.
She found a nice empty lounge and let herself drop in an armchair as she gazed out the window into the cold autumn sky.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 02:39 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason was wondering up the north tower, like he always does. He was walking hands in pocket, staring at nothing, just thinking to himself. He came across a small lounge with a girl he recognized sitting in it. Hey, mind if I sit down? He asked with a smile on his face, happy to see his friend again.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 06:47 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee was a bit startled out of her thoughts when she saw Jason coming. She smiled and greeted him cheerfully, the sugar quill still dangling from her lips "Heeey you!" She hadn't seen him since the middle of the summer term, not counting a couple of times she'd seen him around the common room and the great hall.
She turned in her armchair so she was sitting sideways, with her legs over one armrest and her head resting on the other. "Not at all, please, have a seat in my office" she joked with a welcoming arm motion "how have you been?"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 04:24 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason saw that Bianca was happy when he came, he was happy to see her too. Hey you. Jason sees her around a lot, but they barely talk to each other. So it was like they haven't seen each other in a while. He looked out the window for a second, every window in Hogwarts has a good view apparently. Nice office, you must get a lot of people here. He said sarcastically. He sat in an armchair next to hers. I've been good, nothing much happened. Anything with you? He asked

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 04:43 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee shrugged, coming up with hundreds of little anecdotes that she could share with Jason... Finishing all her first term with Os and one E, helping get the other Jason's wand fixed, winning first place in Gryffindor's Pride month face a fear games, finding several of Prof. Blair's Pygmy Puffs and keeping some for herself to offer to Ally's cat as snack, getting the writing job for the quibbler... Her mind trailed off to the last, most amazing summer she'd had.
"Not much" she replied with a content smile "You know, been here and there"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 05:21 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason nodded. Not much, huh? Because I've heard you got a job in the quibbler. He said with and grinned. Not much... Pfft! But the thought already left his mind, he didn't care, he was just happy for her. I could probably do with a job, but I hate hard work. He laughed just a little

((sorry for short post, not sure what to type tongue.gif ))

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 03:39 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee's eyes widened... It was supposed to be a secret! She fumbled with the parchments on her hands guiltily. She hoped Lottie wouldn't kill her for this or worse... fire her! Who had she told already? A considerably large list started building in her head and she mentally reprimanded herself for boasting. But this was Jason, right? He should be fine... he was her friend, after all...
"Did you hear that, now?" she said, still slightly worried yet pretending to be cool "From whom, may I ask?"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 7 2011, 09:52 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason saw Bianca's eyes widen, did he say something wrong? He looked at her for a bit, seeing if she was mad or just worried. He then shrugged. I know stuff. He said, he didn't actually remember where he heard it from, probably some gossip or maybe heard Bianca in the common room. I didn't know it was a secret, I'll keep my mouth shut if you want.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 7 2011, 02:56 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee sighed and slumped back on the armchair.
"Well, it's not really a secret, but people might overreact to it" she explained "That's what our head editor said... Just don't spread the word more than it's already spread."
She took a long look at him, pondering "You're gonna change the way you act or feel around me for knowing that?" she asked, a bit scared. She didn't want to drive anyone away from her...

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 03:44 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As Jason listened, he realized why Bianca got worried when he mentioned it. I guess some people MIGHT overreact, though I don't see any reason to. He said. When she asked that question he felt a little taken back by it. Bianca, why would something like that make me change the way I feel around you. If you write something about me in the quibbler, good or bad, I still think it'd be cool. He said that last sentence with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 06:57 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh, great then!" said Bianca, looking honestly relieved but she added "Then this article about how you're addicted to eating flobberworms is gonna be a hit! I should ask Lacey if it affects your breath!" she laughed out loud.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 11:52 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jasons eye twitched a little to that statement. H-How... Did you know? He said but then laughed along with her. Well have YOU ever tried them? There's something I can see about you. Dating a niffler are ya?! He said and laughed again

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 03:17 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee laughed along with Jason "Hey! Niflers are really cute!" she defended herself laughing.
Replying to his question about how she knew, she said smugly"Well, I'm a good reporter" she chuckled "and you know girls talk..."

This post has been edited by Bianca Blakely: Sep 8 2011, 03:18 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 04:32 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ok then, the rumor goes out that you're dating a niffler. He said still laughing.
Girls... Can't live with them, can't live without them. He said. Maybe I'll get you some, it will be an improvement for you.

This post has been edited by Jason Makintire: Sep 9 2011, 04:38 AM

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 07:46 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee nodded, ignoring Jason's cryptic comments.
She searched her pack and tossed him a sugar quill "Here, sweeten up" she said and kept sucking at her own.
"Seems like we've both been busy" she said, grinning "And now for the next term? How busy will you be? I tried to take really few subjects, but ended up enrolling in five"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 10 2011, 02:02 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason gladly accepted the Sugar Quill. With difficulty, he cut a piece and started chewing on it. I tried to keep it little, so I enrolled in four. I don't want to end up too busy, I want to have time for friends. He said, probably why he wasn't looking forward to classes

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 10 2011, 02:03 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason gladly accepted the Sugar Quill. With difficulty, he cut a piece and started chewing on it. I tried to keep it little, so I enrolled in four. I don't want to end up too busy, I want to have time for friends. He said, probably why he wasn't looking forward to classes

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 10 2011, 10:42 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee smiled, thinking it'd be nice to have some free time to hang out.
"Well, maybe we're in some classes together?" she said, thinking it could also be sort of 'hanging out' time "I'm in Basic Charms & Spells A, Basic Defensive Magic C, Elements of Duelling, Elementary Herbology A, Basic Potions A and Intro to Transfiguration A" she listed counting with her fingers. "oops, that's six" she said chuckling.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 01:48 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason thought over the classes he enrolled in trying to remember. Basic Defensive Magic C, Flying I A, Quidditch Skills, Basic Potions B. He said his four classes. I guess we're in one class together. He said. At least I counted right.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 11 2011, 06:07 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee smiled and shrugged. "One's better than nothing" she said "And Prof. Thomas's really nice. Have you had any classes with her yet?"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 12 2011, 02:49 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((I've been here since 2009 and she was a 4th year when I started xD ))

No, I haven't, I hope she's better than my other ones, they were good but I like better. He said with a smile. I wish we were in more classes together.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 12 2011, 08:16 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(LOL that's weird)

Bee smiled at Jason's comment "Well, next term I'll send you my timetable beforehand and you can come and stalk me in all my lessons" she joked, grinning.
She turned back to her pages, with a concentrated look.
"What sounds better?" she finally asked him "QuickQuill or SilverArrow?"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 02:56 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason smiled. Stalking, how do you know I'm not stalking already?. He said, trying to act serious. You should really watch out who you give your information. He then looked at her with wide eyes and said in a sort of gremlin voice. Staaaallllkkkiiiiinnngg He then laughed a little loud.
I like SilverArrow, QuickQuill sounds too original. He said.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 04:30 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee couldn't help but laugh. His creepy act was definitely that and she waved her sugar quill at him. "I'm trying to work here!" she reprimanded him "Jeez!"

When he finally voiced an opinion she echoed "You like Silver Arrow?" then she thought for a second "Right! QuickQuill it is!" she said, grinning childishly.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 14 2011, 01:46 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason tried to bite at the sugar quill when she waved it at him, but he wasn't able to. You could've just ignored me, so this is your fault. He tried to say accusingly.

A sort of shark grin came on Jason's face. Oh, so that's how it is. Ok then, you better sleep with one eye open. Remember... staallllkkkerrrr He said creepily again.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 14 2011, 07:48 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee laughed again and attacked Jason by tossing him a crumpled piece of parchment.
"Let it go already" she chided "Or I'll tell your girlfriend you're stalking me AND eating flobberworms"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 15 2011, 01:24 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason was laughing a lot now, he loved it when he made people feel uncomfortable. Who said I was stalking you. I never said that... I may have said that I might be stalking you, but I never confirmed it. You will never make it as a lawyer. He said

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 15 2011, 04:42 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well, luckily I'm a QUibbler reporter and we don't need such superfluous pointers as 'evidence', we're far beyond that in our exploratory quest" she said sarcastically, giving it a big flourish of her quill and then replacing it into her mouth, grinning.
"As long as we can make someone smile, we're good to go!" she said more earnestly now.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 02:04 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason looked at Bianca confusingly. Um.... What? I don't know what you're talking about... If it's the same subject or not. He said and then smiled.
Well what if you hurt someone? How would you Quibbler people do then? He said. Would you care or not?

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 03:57 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She gave it a moment's thought and shook her head. "I would care, though I know some other writers wouldn't" she said confidently "Anyhow, I don't think people take the magazine seriously enough to be hurt by what it says, and believe it or not, we usually get our stories pre-approved"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 02:58 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason gave her a smile. That's good, because if you didn't, then maybe it would change my opinion on you a bit. He said. Well, you can write something about me. Maybe that I'm secretly a hero or something. Just anything that'll make me famous. He said with a wink.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 08:20 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca chuckled. "I'll think about it" she said and turned on a more serious subject that'd been nagging her since the last time she was hanging with Jason "So, how are things at home? Any better?" she asked, trying to make it sound like it was just part of the small talk.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 02:44 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason immediately got more serious at the question, though he was glad she asked, he needed someone to talk to about it, even a little bit. I haven't been able to go home, getting ready for class. Though I'm getting owls from my dad and uncles. One of them got a job in the Ministry, so he'll be busy. He said. How about for you? He asked her, not wanting everything to be about him.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 03:18 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah, I managed to go one week before the train came." she explained, feeling bad for him "Dad's as messy as always, so I tried to let everything in order before I returned..." she was going to say she hadn't heard from her mother since the last term had ended, but thought it was too painful to talk about. She knew Jason's mum had passed away, but what was she to do with a mum quite alive and ignoring her?

She turned to his uncle's subject "I'm glad you have family closer by now, maybe you could visit him during the next holidays and everything" she said, trying to cheer him up "What is he doing there?"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 02:08 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason forced a smile. Can I ask you a personal question? He asked. When people ask stuff like that, they usually get an answer like: You already have.

I'm glad too, he's actually staying in Holyhead right now. Maybe I can force my dad to come too. If you're there maybe you can meet him. He smiled. He's working at The Department Of Magical Games And Sports.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ