View All Announcements

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Small Lounge, a quiet nook off the stairs.
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 02:09 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason forced a smile. Can I ask you a personal question? He asked. When people ask stuff like that, they usually get an answer like: You already have.

I'm glad too, he's actually staying in Holyhead right now. Maybe I can force my dad to come too. If you're there maybe you can meet him. He smiled. He's working at The Department Of Magical Games And Sports.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 02:10 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(( DAMN Double post...))

This post has been edited by Jason Makintire: Sep 19 2011, 02:11 AM

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 01:05 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee nodded when Jason told her about her family "Yeah, that'd be a great idea! You'd all be together again!"

He wanted to ask her a personal question, huh? "Sure, go on now, I'm intrigued" she said, joking about it. She was a bit nervous about what he might want to ask if he needed her permission for it.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 02:25 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason nodded. Yup, it's been a while. If anything happens, if they fight, I'll have to whack them with a club. He said jokingly.

Jason sat up straight when she gave him permission. Do you like it better at home, or here at Hogwarts? He asked. It probably wasn't his place to ask, but he wanted to know more about Bianca, maybe they could become good friends.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 10:19 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee gave it a moment's thought and shrugged "It's different, I think" she explained "I love being with my dad and helping round the farm, but here's more exciting and we're learning all these new things..." she sighed "It's definitely better than my home in Italy, but I love being with my dad, even though it might be a bit dull at times"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Makintire
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 02:21 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
287 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jason smiled. I understand. He looked around then back at Bee. One more question. He said and leaned closer to her, keeping a serious face. Do you know.... The Muffin Man? He said, still trying to keep a serious face.

--------------------
user posted image
By Alex Valen
PMEmailMSN
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 11:52 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca narrowed her eyes and matched his look with one of her own of utter concentration and cunning "That lives on Drury Lane?"

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 06:31 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(lol. muffin man. anyway, new RP)

Jason came into the small lounge carrying three bags of chips and two liters of soda. Could you have this stuff at Hogwarts? Pft, who cares. Half the time people are running around stuffing their faces with cupcakes. He placed his snacks on a small coffee table. He moved a candle off of it to make some room. Why did he have chips? Well, he was holding a... well, not a party. More like a small gathering...

Anyway, after arranging the chips and soda, Jay pulled out some Styrofoam cups cups. If you're wondering how Jason got a hold of all this stuff, it's none of your business! He flopped down on the small couch and waited for people to arrive. But most probably wouldn't...

(Open to anyone involved in my plot)

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks a lot to Alex Valen for the awesome set!!!

Spot ~ My Profile ~ My Guitar ~ My Wand ~ Apollo

Puff Pride by Aubrey Ryan!
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 08:46 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

So Richie received an owl from Jason. He arranged a little get together. Richie didn't have anything to do so he quickly came to the small lounge, where the get together was held.

Richie saw Jason was already there with some chips and soda. If only they have TV in Hogwarts it would be a complete sunday activity. Just watching TV, eating chips and drinking soda. Unfortunately they don't have any electricity in Hogwarts. Well, chips and soda will do. "Hey Jason" he greeted the boy then sat at one of the couch.

--------------------
PM
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 08:49 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie was now just walking around. She was about to reach her dorms as she remembered to see Jason. She then saw him prepare some snacks and soda. "Hey Jason! I can't believe you actually prepared all this." she said to him. She then took a cup of that soda and sat beside him. "So, where is everyone else?" she said. She knew this all wasn't for herself only, and that he will be expecting more people to join him. She then saw Richie, another Puff. "Richie! Hey! you two know each other?" she asked, with her pointing from Jason to Richie. She was quite surprised, though.

This post has been edited by Nathalie Deveraux: Oct 19 2011, 08:50 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Jeremy Story
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 10:47 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
279 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jeremy had received word from Jason that there was going to be another gathering for social events. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to meet new people and strengthen the friendships he had garnered thus far, Jeremy made his way to the lounge and saw that there was already a set up with a few people there. He wasn't sure who the other two were, though he recognized them from class, but he did see Jason with his almost party-like set up ready.

"Nice, Jason!" He looked to the other two and offered handshake to whichever wanted to do so. "Hey, I'm Jeremy. I think I have Charms with you." He said looking to Nathalie. "And I think you snuck into Professor Lane's office with some of us before." Jeremy stated to Richie, not sure if he had his memory right or not.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Oct 20 2011, 11:09 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie took some chips and ate them. He wasn't hungry, but some snacks would always have a place in his stomach. Then Nathalie came. Richie was kind of surprised, but it was a nice surprise. It seems like they always ran into each other lately, and Richie didn't mind about that. "Well. I'm a hufflepuff, and he's a hufflepuff, so of course we know each other" he said to Nathalie and smiled.

Then another Hufflepuff firstie came and offered his hand. Richie extended his hand and shook the firstie's hand. "Yeah, thank god the green streak on my hair was gone. So how are you ? Got any trouble with Professor Lane lately ?" He asked him and grinned.

--------------------
PM
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Oct 20 2011, 07:09 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jay grinned as the first person came in; Richie. "Hey Rich!" he said smiling, grabbing a handful of chips himself. He wished he had brought dip. He poured himself a cup of soda and lunged back on the chair.

The next person arrived; Nathalie. Jason laughed and said, "Prepared all what? All I did was bring some chips! And yes, Rich and I have met."

Jeremy was the next to come, and Jay greeted him with a big wave. He motioned to the chips and said, "Feel free to help yourself to any of my gourmet dishes."

Maybe this 'social gathering' wouldn't be such a flop at all. Jay did wish more people would show up though. Start some conversations and stuff...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Oct 20 2011, 09:25 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily was reading in her dorm when she saw an unknown owl went inside her room bringing an invitation to some kind of.. gathering. she read the invitation carefully to know who's the sender. Jason? she felt like she knew the name, but where? feeling curious, she decided to attend the gathering.
She put on her robe and made her way to the small lounge at the north tower. she never went to that place before, so she just relying in her instinct. after a few minutes of walking, she arrived at the place. she saw there were a lot of.. chips! and soda! "wow! is it a party or something?" she exclaimed more to herself though. her eyes wandered around the room and there she saw it, a face she recognize from somewhere, she couldn't recall it. she walked towards him. "so.. you're umm.. Jason, right?" she looked closely to him. "have we met somewhere before?"

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Jeremy Story
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 07:59 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
279 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

After the handshake, Jeremy instinctively reached for his hair as Richie mentioned the green streak that Professor Lane gave them for trespassing. He smiled and shook his head. "Yeah, she teaches my Runes class, so I get the unfortunate luck to see her a lot more than I'd like. And she's got a pretty mean streak in class too, yelling at some of us for asking questions!"

When Jason offered his fixings, Jeremy was quick to take him up on the offer and grabbed some chips and began chomping on them. With a grin, he complimented Jason's food. "Magnifica, Jason!"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nathalie Deveraux
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 10:56 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
753 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nathalie then shook Jeremy's hand. "Yes, we do have Charms class together. I'm Nathalie." she said to him. She didn't really wanna say stuff about Charms class, since that little incident with Les. Oh well. Moving on.. she thought. She then smiled back to Richie. Yes, they met each other a couple times now, and they're both fine. "Hey Jason, you know what;s missing here? A big television with a movie." she said to him, laughing afterwards. She then saw a girl came in (Emily). "Hi, I'm Nathalie." she said to her. She then heard Jeremy talking about... Prof. Penny Lane? "Did you once got in trouble with Professor Lane?" she said, smiling at him.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteMSN
^
Jason Hawkeye
 Posted: Oct 22 2011, 09:59 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Jason remembered the Gryff girl from that time he was playing guitar in the halls. "Emily! Hi, welcome to the..." he looked around at the few bags of ships and four other people. "'party.' Yeah, we've met. On the second floor one day I think..."

Regarding Jeremy's statement about his teacher, Jay said, "Wow, she sounds like my potions professor. She likes throwing people against the wall for fun..." Jason rubbed his left shoulder where he could still feel the pain from his impact with the wall.

Laughing, Jason realized that there was actually something he missed about his old home in New York; watching movies. But at Hogwarts, they didn't really have any thing like that. "Is there a way to get a movie started, like, magically?" he asked anyone. That would be so cool!

This post has been edited by Jason Hawkeye: Oct 22 2011, 10:00 AM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 09:28 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily saw the people started to gather around that familiar guy. she wasn't really good with a crowd but with this number of people she's still fine. she also saw a girl approached her and introduced herself as Nathalie. "hey! I'm Emily, you could call me Em if you want." she smiled to her. hearing Nathalie's statement about a big TV and movie, Emily laughed with her.

then she turned to the guy. so he said they met at the second floor. "hmm.. let me see..." she tried to open her memory and.. "OH! yes! you're the guy with guitar. Jas.. Jason if I'm not mistaken, so how's the song going?" her eyes filled with excitement. she remembered the moment when she met someone that had a music interest just like her.

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 03:53 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

The temperature was starting to drop outside, meaning the castle was starting to get cold. Great, the one season that Sebastian actually despised. Why? Because 1) everything was dead, 2) random snowballs come flying through the air to hit him, and 3) It's cold. Those were basically the reasons why he never was outside. especially days like today where it was gray and nasty outside, as if a storm or something was coming, and it was a yucky sickly warm feeling in the air. Thats why the young slytherin student went to refuge inside. He leaned back in his school uniform, slightly undone. His tie was unraveled, his shirt was out, his pants were sagging slightly, but not to an extent where you could see anymore than the brim of his boxers.

He made his way up to the transfiguration lounge, figuring not many people would be up there. Not thats hes antisocial or anything, but he gets annoyed by the first years running around the common room, or even in the great hall. Plus, who would ever come up to a tower to hang out? Well besides him. He finally reached the tower, and opened the first door he saw and looked around. It looked kinda cozy, with a fireplace in the side. The room was big enough for what seemed like 6 maybe 7 people but had enough seats to fit 5. HE shrugged his shoulders as he moved towards the nearest sofa, throwing his satchel down next to it and sat in the maroon patterned sofa, and kicked his feet up on a nearby coffee table. His eyes gazed around the room for a bit, seeing a couple of loose papers people have left on the tables, paying no mind of the writing on it, just its presence. Yep, Solitude at it's best.

--------------------
user posted image
Longbottom Creations|Quidditch Banner by Valen
user posted image
PM
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 06:38 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Winter happened to be Abigail's favorite season, the colder temperatures, the snow making everything look pretty...plus her birthday and Christmas, she loved getting gifts and beings spoiled. Now normally on a day when it wasn't snowing like crazy or so windy you fall over, Abigail would be found outside, except she couldn't because it was daylight out. She had found there were some really awesome perks to being a vampire, but alas being stuck inside because the sun bugged her was not one of them. This was the girl that spent summers laying in the sun, so definitely not a perk. But alas, she was exploring the castle, something she hadn't bothered to do in the four-ish/five years she had been at Hogwarts. Today she had found her way up to the towers, looking out the windows before moving along.

She came across a door, it wasn't quite shut but it wasn't quite open either. Curiousity, clearly her downfall, made her push the door open and she discovered there was a cute little nook up in the towers. Secret and secluded, she'd have to bring Niko or maybe Ivy up here, could be some fun. Though right now there was a guy in the room, a rather attractive guy, she sort of recognized. Her guess was from the common room, because of his tie, and since Abby hadn't interacted with many people since her return, she decided to take it upon herself to get interactive. "Attractive people sitting alone in a room is so depressing." She simply stated as she stepped into the room, not bothering to see if she would bother him. Have you seen her, no guy asked her to leave.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 07:07 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sebastian clearly was minding his own business, feeling the warmth of the fire in teh fireplace hitting his face making the room quite toasty. Not really expecting anyone to both him in such a random place. At least not a slytherin or a puff. I mean a Ravenclaw is understandable because theri common room was close to here, at least that's what he thought. He herd a small creak of the door and a female voice that called him "attractive". Something he clearly knew he was, and personally believed he herd often, so this really caused no reaction from him. Cocky? Just a little. He turned his head slightly seeing a girl, who wasn't exactly bad looking herself, walk into the small little lounge area, keeping his casual expression on his face. Sort of if he thought she was average.

Without speaking to the girl he picked up a book from his satchel and opened it. Not that he actually wanted to read, he usually got people to do that kind of stuff for him, his right ice blue eyes pretended to scan the first page following the girl with his left. Granted, Sebastian didn't so interest, he was far from rude from not speaking completely, so he completely brushed off her complement of calling him " attractive " and answered with a question. " What is your opinion on snow? " Sebastian asked her curiously before continuing what he was saying. " Me personally find it repulsive because it gets into places where you don't want it, its cold, and often uncomfortable when it gets on your skin. " Sebastian said, trying to lay out a point, what that point is, well lets see if she gets it.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 08:36 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Boys were never as cool as they thought they were, despite how hard they tried. So while he may have been trying to act like he didn't find her attractive, his "trick" with the book, where he read but watched her, gave him away. It was pretty obvious, if you paid enough attention, but Abigail was fine letting the guy think that he was being cool and getting to her, she even pouted her mouth slightly as she crossed the few steps to sit in a chair across from him. She had settled in when he asked her about snow, weird question. Even weirder was him talking about his aversion to the cold, but she didn't give it much though. Mostly because even as an undead living vampire thing, she didn't look the part, at least not currently. Unless she was going to attack...or was overthrown by the lust for blood, her fangs were hidden. And sure she was pale but it wasn't like sickly pale death has become her pale, just I don't tan and live in like Alaska pale. "I've always liked snow. It may be cold but that just means you can snuggle up with someone for warmth, nothing better than another warm body on a snowy day." She smirked slightly, shifting in her seat as she tucked her legs under her. The uniforms were the least favorite thing of Abby's about Hogwarts, she optioned to hair hers with knee socks rather than tights since the cold didn't really bother her anymore. "What places does it get that you don't want it, because any place I could think of snow being uncomfortable against, I keep covered in public. Usually." Another smirk and a fluff of her hair before she looked at her nails, checking the polish to make sure it hadn't chipped again, not bored with him, but letting it appear as such.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 09:12 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

If Sebastian had something in his mouth, Well it would probably be all over the girl who was talking. Yeah, he wasn't really use to someone being so blunt. His face turned a slight shade of red, and he tried his hardest from showing any vulnerable points in his being. He kept his eyes down on towards his book and started to respond back to the girl.

" Well, I'm your pants, or in your shoes i suppose? " He said in his same nonchalant tone, now adjusting his position in his seat, and suddenly closed the book. He closed his eyes for a second taking a big breath and turned towards her so he could finally get a good full look. He then raised another point. " Usually? " He asked her curiously. " I usually keep those private 97% of the time... " He said " So Do you get out much " Simply making reference to her paleness for a second.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 09:44 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

There was nothing more entertaining in life than making someone blush. Abby pretty much didn't have boundaries anymore, things in her life got pretty messed up and caring about what people thought was not very high on her list anymore. So when his face turned red, Abby just grinned. It took all her will not to giggle, she didn't want to make him feel worse than being really embarrassed, at least not yet. "How is snow getting in your pants? I'm most interested to know what you're up to outside in the snow. The shoes I will concede, wet socks are annoying." When he commented about keep things covered 97% of the time, she smirked again, shaking her head and shrugging slightly, "Well if you are covered that often, all I can say is that you must be pretty boring." They were young, hot even, they should be living life to its fullest, that was Abby's motto. Plus, boys were fun to play with and if you had lots of fun with them, it was easier to break their hearts, something she enjoyed doing.

At his next question, she raised her eyebrow, "Do I get out much? Yes, I get out alot. Hence the not being covered in public comment, it would be hard to say that if I stayed in privately wouldn't it? Though of course if you mean because I am so pale, I don't like the sun all that much, so I go out at night more." She shrugged again, if he was lucky, maybe she'd tell him she was a vampire, but Ivy was the only person at the school...aside from those in charge...that were aware and that was how she wanted to keep it. Another smirk fell upon her lips as she spoke again, "The night is so much more fun anyway, people are more adventerous in the dark. Do you get out much, boy who stays covered far too much?"

This post has been edited by Abigail Heart: Nov 16 2011, 09:44 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Haviland
 Posted: Nov 16 2011, 10:27 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
589 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sebastian eyed the girl carefully, was she... playing with him? He thought to himself now, trying to figure out her. Granted Sebastian had trouble reading people. Meh, it was on hsi things to get better at doing list. "[you know, whern your pants are loose, or you fall in the snow. Snow gets in there get you all wet and bothered. I'm sure you know what i'm talking about [/color] Sebastian said knowing he can play this game just as well as some random girl could. I mean he was a Haviland of course, witty, smart and quick on his feet. And He really wasn't about to have some girl come in and just mess with his head. " And I'm hardly boring, and if your lucky.... Sebastian said to her now fully leaning back on the sofa with his usual cocky smirk.

" You don't like the sun? I mean its warm, and bright, and makes some of the days sparkle. Ya know " He said back to her then continued. Nothing is better than a good run in the sun, might get a little sweaty, but it knows you worked hard right? The sun hitting your back making you have a little tan. " shrugging his shoulders, then thought about her second question. " I guess i get out on occasion, but it depends on the day ya know? " He said to her crossing his arms to add to his comfortable seating arrangement. " I might have to show you some of my private rendezvous places, once again if your lucky. "

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Nov 21 2011, 11:44 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I don't wear loose pants. Short skirts yes, so I suppose I could see that being problematic, but loose pants rarely look attractive on anybody. Though I suppose the real question is how loose. The falling in the snow, I will again, concede as being annoying." It then appeared the boys confidence returned or he grew a pair all of a sudden, because he sat back and his face changed to appear more confident than he had been just a few moments before. She had to roll her eyes at his if you're lucky comment, because well it was one of her favorite lines and it was always weird when someone else used it on her. "Well I can tell you that my track record for luck has been very promising, so tell me, what do I get if i'm lucky, I'm so very intrigued." She smirked at him rested her elbow on the arm of the chair and her chin on her hand.

As he spoke she became more and more amused, this kid was going to be entertaining to say the least. "As I said, I prefer the thrill of uninhibited darkness. Plus tans are over-rated. I'm one of the hottest girls at this school and I don't have one. People care very little about how tan you are anymore, especially in winter." He had adjusted himself back with his arms across his chest, whether he was trying to come off cool or just being comfortable, she didn't know but for her next comment she scooted forward in her chair, not bothering to make sure the hem of her skirt didn't scoot up an inch or two, and leaned towards him with a playful grin. "If i'm going to get sweaty from working hard, it most definatly will not be from a run, sun or not." She then gave him a little wink and settled back in her seat, not bothering to ask about his secret places as she had already inquired as to what she would get if she were lucky and so she figured he would probably mention those again.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 12 2011, 05:33 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Snuggled up on the sofa, Tally kicked back and relaxed and sighed. Her first term at Hogwarts was nearly over and she took stock over what she had learnt so far. At the moment, it was more a journey of self discovery than anything else but the one major thing was she could do it. She could actually be away from what she knew and settle down into this world.
Thinking that this was too Doctor Freud for her, Tally thought about the upcoming dance with Jamie. Her head started hurting again at the thought of it.
"Why did I say yes?" she said out loud before grabbing a pillow and putting it on her face.

(TAG: Fox Sanford)

This post has been edited by Tallulah Brimstone: Dec 12 2011, 05:35 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 12 2011, 06:00 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox whistled a cheery tune as he approached the small lounge in the North Tower. He felt like he hadn't had a one on one chat with Tally in ages, though he often saw her at the many Gryffindor gatherings scattered about the school. He was glad that she had invited him to meet up with her. He had just stopped by the Owlery, and to his great surprise there had been a letter for him, though there was no return address on the envelope. Fox had shrugged and stuffed it into his pocket, making a note to open and read it later. His secret admirer could wait for a bit, he told himself.

When he spotted Tally (or rather, the pillow that was acting as Tally's face for the moment), his face broke out into a wide grin. "Tsk, tsk. I'll have none of that suffocation business here," Fox drawled with mock-superiority, holding his hand out as if he were about to take the pillow away. He couldn't help the upward quirk of his lips, though.

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 13 2011, 04:29 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally lowered the pillow low enough to let her eyes show. That typical little glint was in them again and she was smiling underneath it. Instinctively, she threw it at him playfully.
"I don't think me suffocating myself is the way to go, Far too mundane," she smirked sitting up properly.
It was nice that the two of them spent more time together. Tally was starting to miss Fox. Yes they saw each other and House things, but it was nice for the two of them to touch base. Him being her first male friend and all that. She noticed a note in Fox's hand and couldn't help but be intrigued.
"How many girls have you got after you?" she mocked making room for Fox to sit down.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 13 2011, 05:34 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox grinned, then replied, with mock-thoughtfulness, "You're right, it is rather anticlimatic. I imagine you'd go out with a bang. Fireworks, streamers, the works." He burst into laughter, unable to maintain the serious expression on his face for any longer than was necessary. He felt comfortable around Tally, as if he didn't have to be anyone but himself, Fox. It was nice. Not that Fox ever felt the need to act differently than he typically would, but he had a feeling some people were disapproving of his actions.

Fox glanced downwards at Tally's words, a smirk creeping onto his face unbidden. Feigning airiness, he replied, "Oh, the list goes on and on." He grinned and laughed, waving the letter about in the air briefly before stuffing it inside of his robes. "It was unsigned, so I figured I'd open it later. I really don't get that much mail," Fox mused, wonderingly. It was peculiar that he had gotten an anonymous letter, but he figured stuff like that happened. Right?

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 05:55 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well," Tally started to muse slightly. "I had always hoped to be doing something spectacular with the National Ballet. Do one too many leaps and end up in the orchestra pit stuck in a tenor horn,"
She grinned up at him. Tally was small enough to allow that to happen although the reality was that it wouldn't. She was clumsy, not stupid.
As Fox stuffed the letter in his robes, intrigue got the better of her. Screw the later, if she got an unsigned letter, she'd want to know what it said immediately. There were too many questions surrounding it's mystery. But she didn't want to push the issue, so left it to drop. For now.
"So, how have you been? Seems like I haven't chatted to you in a while, or doesn't your girlfriend allow you to talk to your female friends,"

Tally play nice....

"Sorry, that wasn't meant to sound as [Censored by the Caretaker], and harsh as that," she apologised promptly, knowing full well that she was more than out of line.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 04:47 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox laughed, then replied, "That'd be the way to go. You'll be forever known for your otherworldly grace." It was somewhat odd, to be discussing death during the holidays, but it was all in good fun, right? Fox shook his head, skeptically. Only Gryffindors, he thought with a mental chuckle, only Gryffindors.

Fox was bemused for all of two seconds after Tally's comment, having no idea who she could be referring to. Then it occurred to him, cause he knew she wouldn't be using that tone if she was speaking about Myriad. It was undoubtedly Máiréad, and he had to wince a bit at the accusatory tone. She promptly apologized, though, and he smiled, somewhat awkwardly. "It's no one's fault but my own," he admitted, scratching the back of his head. He wished all his friends would get along, but toleration was the most he was asking for. Not that he could ever begrudge Tallulah for anything she may say. "I'm terrible with arranging meetings! How's life been for you? Finish that Runes work?" The corner of Fox's lips twitched upwards in a lopsided grin.

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 05:01 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally rolled her eyes. "No. Not even close, yet by some miracle, I passed," She still thought it was some kind of cruel joke that Prof. Belvin was playing on her but a pass is a pass right? "Other than that, everything's fine and dandy,"

Except for my ballroom debut in a week, sure everything was hunky-dorey!

"And it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. I know my attitude is more than horrible when it comes to those four and I am going to try and work on that over Christmas,"
Tally adjusted herself in her seat and tried to make herself sound convincing. For Fox and Myriads sake more than anyone else's. She didn't want to see either one of them get hurt by their antics.
"So, where have you been?" she asked with a playful grin.

This post has been edited by Tallulah Brimstone: Dec 14 2011, 05:01 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 05:21 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox chuckled. He knew Tally had it in her to pass. Things just got a bit hectic. He had escaped with a relatively light workload for this term, and he was quite thankful for that. He probably wouldn't be so lucky as a second year, but he had a while before having to worry about classes every year. "I take it we're both in agreement here. No Runes next year, right?" he grinned and winked at Tally in complete understanding. He would have rather eaten a flobberworm than take Runes again.

Fox shrugged, but he was touched by the effort the Gryffindor girl was placing forth to play nice. He smiled sincerely at her. "Thank you. That's more than I could ask for. I don't expect any of you to be best friends. Anything short of mortal enemies is good enough for me," he joked, with a laugh. Fox felt his face heating up a bit as he replied to Tally's question, a bit embarrassed. "I actually spend most of my spare time... sleeping, lately. Which isn't really an excuse for not keeping in touch, but I've been simply exhausted. It's hard being so awesome, after all!" Fox grinned.

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 11:05 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I just don't want her to hex us for not coming back after Christmas," said Tally in a worried tone. Prof. Belvin scared the crap out of her. Okay she could let her off for being pregnant but still, the woman was hardcore. "And I think we should shake on that," she said promptly afterwards with a twinkle in her eye. Well, that was decided. Drop Runes but now she wanted to replace it with something else.
Okay so the term was hectic and she was knackered beyond all belief but she enjoyed it. Tally though about either Herbology or Transfiguration but wanted to pick a class away from those girls. She already had Divinations ans Astronomy with them. One more would throw her over the edge.

Mortal enemies. Please. "As if I have the time for that level of commitment to have mortal enemies" she said before she even knew it. What was going on with her. Lately, words seemed to spewing out of her. The Brimstone gene was kicking in full force. "I am sorry, blame the tiredness," she continued.

Tally grinned when Fox said sleeping. Bless him. "Aww. Sleepy boy," she teased in a loving manner. "Well to keep up with the high demand of girls must be difficult," she smiled.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 05:06 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox laughed, completely in agreement. Prof. Lane was extremely frightening at the best of times, and Fox had miraculously survived the term without suffering any fatal injuries. That was rather unexpected for him. He stuck out his hand to Tally, literally shaking on that offer. "What're you thinking of taking instead?" he asked curiously. Fox was dead set on taking Flying this term, and maybe Care of Magical Creatures. He'd probably die of boredom in Herbology, as he didn't find plants very interesting at all, but he knew Prof. Shukurova taught that class, so perhaps it would be worth taking.

Fox knew it was probably wrong to chuckle at Tally's words, but he couldn't help it. He stifled his laugh with a hand, trying to school his expression into something that did not involve amusement. Too late. "Ah, yes. Mortal enemies? Who has the time for those anymore?" Fox replied, with a grin. His eyes got a bit wider with concern at Tally's apology. "Maybe you're the one who should be sleeping in her spare time," he said, with only the slightest hint of a smile. He nodded sagely in agreement to what Tally had said. "Always hard-working I am." He sighed with mock-resign, before bursting out into a fit of laughter once again. It was hard staying serious for too long around Tallulah.

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 08:47 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She giggled as her and Fox shook hands. There were tonnes of classes and she wanted to be won over by one.
Tally thought. There was either Transfiguration or Herbology. Transfiguration on the practicality basis and it was deemed a little dangerous or Herbology. She could be with Cassie, Saph and Jasper.
Nothing with the ugly ducklings in though she thought darkly. Not in the physical sense, they were pretty girls. It was their personalities that she thought were ugly and cruel. Not to mention malicious.

"I don't know. I'll see how the spirit moves me," she said with a hint of mystery. In regards to sleep, she laughed.
"I'll be sleeping in the car from Kings Cross. It's a long journey from London to Bath. I think my mum will force me," she giggled.
That letter was driving her barmy. Inside she was screaming "READ THE DAMN THING!" instead she went for her usual approach.
"Are you going to read that letter now, or you going to mull over it later?"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 05:35 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox grinned, "Now that's the most brilliant idea I've heard in quite a while. The spirit never gets it wrong." He laughed then, folding his arms behind his head as he got more comfortable. He could get used to this, just hanging out with a very close friend and chatting. He should definitely do this more often. After all the drama that surrounded the Halloween Ball, he was more than happy for things to return back to normal.

Fox snorted in an ungentlemanly manner. "You better, missy! Or I'll be forced to sneak you a potion to get you to sleep, and I'm not sure they're all that reliable," he threatened teasingly, his eyes twinkling with mirth. At the mention of the letter, Fox finally grinned, relenting. It seemed as though Tally was more curious than he was, but he also wanted to know what it said. "Alright, guess I'll read it now, then."

He dug around in his pockets for a moment, pulling out the crumpled envelope. He quickly opened the flap and extracted a single sheet of parchment, with one line of writing on it. As he read the solitary line, over and over until it would actually sink it, Fox's pallor became increasingly paler, until he was white as a sheet. His eyes had widened almost comically, but there was a slightly horrified expression upon his face, as if he were trying to deny what was right in front of him.

Your father was Erik Cunningham, a wizard. Not James Sanford. James Sanford is dead.

In normal circumstances, he would have just laughed it off as a joke, but the words from the Fortune Teller during the Slythoween festivities still rung throughout his mind, torturing him in the few times he bothered to remember that experience. She had specifically told him he was not the child of the man he thought he was, and here was a letter stating that very thing. The letter fluttered out of his hand as his fingers trembled. He could only gape at the air before him as his mind tried to comprehend what he had just read. Was it an elaborate prank? Was it true?

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 04:59 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally watched him carefully. She was terrible at reading people at the best of times and trying to be a source of comfort was not her forte but this time, this time she was reading it correctly.
Gingerly she touched Fox on the arm, with a warmth and degree of compassion that any nurse or Healer for that matter would be proud of. Her cheery and cheeky demeanor was replaced by concern. Watching Fox's facial expressions change so rapidly would be funny in any situation, although this time, it was something far more dark and sinister.
"Fox..."
It was the best she could come out with but it was said with sympathy.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 03:34 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox blinked rapidly, awoken from his stupor by Tally's voice. His mind felt as though it had gone numb, and was wiped blank. This was most likely shock, but he wouldn't know as he had never been in shock before. When he spoke, his voice sounded very small indeed. Fox wasn't even familiar to himself at this point. "Do you... Is it true?" he asked her, turning wide, beseeching eyes upon his friend. He wanted to be reassured by someone, anyone, that the letter was not true, it was just a figment of his imagination or something.

Fox leaned into Tally's touch, needing that warmth and support at the moment. His father... was dead? No, his father was a wizard. But that was impossible, because Fox was muggleborn. He had no idea what to believe and what to think anymore. He could simply just stare off into space, hoping thin air would reveal its answer to him.

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 04:23 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Some form of instinct kicked in on Tally's part as she put her arm around Fox's shoulder and drew him into a hug. Tally had never hugged a boy before, well, she had never initiated a hug with a boy before. She wasn't exactly sure of the protocol but it felt like the right thing to do. She had a look at the note.

Your father was Erik Cunningham, a wizard. Not James Sanford. James Sanford is dead.

Oh god. No wonder he looked so pale. His entire world had been turned completely on it's head. There were no words. She just sat there with her best friend. Just being there was enough for the time being. She'd just wait for him to talk first.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 04:29 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox was immensely comforted when Tally pulled him in for a hug. He felt a bit better instantaneously, but he was still very much confused. He simply allowed Tally to silently comfort him for a bit, until the internal voices of his head grew too much for him and he had to say something. "What am I going to do?" he asked, his voice barely louder than a whisper. He wasn't exactly sure what he could do. Should he prove he really was the son of James Sanford? Try to find Erik Cunningham and demand answers? His Gryffindor courage felt as though it had vanished. All he wanted to do was go back to his dorms, bury himself under his covers, and never resurface.

He rested his head on Tallulah's shoulder, so grateful for her presence and support words could not even express it. He wasn't sure how he would ever repay her, but he vowed that he would make it up to her eventually. He was glad he had such great best friends.

This post has been edited by Fox Sanford: Dec 17 2011, 04:30 PM

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 04:38 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally sighed. She wasn't entirely sure. If this was her and her situation, she'd first of all ask her mother what the hell was going on! She rested her head on his annd breathed slowly.
"You have two options. One, you go out and find out who this Cunningham bloke is. Or two, ask your mum," she said softly. "Either way, if you want or need my help, ask me," Her family had contacts and she wasn't afraid to ask. She helped out Saph and Tally was a damn sight closer to Fox.
She gave a small smile at Fox with compassion in her eyes. An emotion she hadn't really felt before. Hogwarts was making her soft. Either that or being in such close proximity with her friends made her this way more.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 04:52 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox considered asking his mom, but he knew even before he thought about it that he would never do such a thing. Of course, it would most likely be much easier for him to get answers that way, but if this was all some sort of sick joke, he did not want to cause her to worry unnecessarily. He felt bad enough that he was burdening Tally with all his problems; he just didn't want other people to be concerned about him. Fox was a 'it's my problem, no worries' kind of guy.

He turned towards Tally in order to look her straight in the eyes. "Thank you," he said seriously. Fox was rarely serious, but this time called for it. "I will let you know if I need any help, but... I think this is something I need to figure out... on my own." It pained him to say that, he really did want his friends' help. But he felt like that would just be unfair to them. Dragging them all into his own personal problems, that was something Fox wouldn't contemplate doing.

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 06:41 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Manly pride. Tally's mother had told her about this and she was witnessing this first hand although it was more of a personal thing.
"If you're sure," she said reassuringly. No one should go through something this life changing on their own.
Rubbish timing to find all this out.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 05:20 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox nodded, and reluctantly extricated himself from Tally's arms. He lamented the loss of that warmth, but it was high time he stopped weighing other people down. Just because he was a bit miserable didn't mean he had to drag everyone down into low spirits, as well. He smiled as he rose from the couch, a bit wobbly. The smile was a weak echo of his normal smiles, but it was still a smile. He owed Tally that much not to be completely depressed in her presence. He could always mope later, after all.

Feeling as though he was regaining his balance, Fox finally said, "I think I'll just head back up to my dorms, have a bit of last minute packing to do before I head home. Thanks again, Tally, you're a great friend."

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 03:12 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"It's what I'm here for," Tally responded with a weak smile.
"Under the tough exterior lies the heart of a softy. Just don't tell everyone," she to got up and decided to pack but thought that it would be better for Fox to head off first to gather his thoughts.
"Promise you'll owl me if you want to talk?"
Tally questioned it because she knew full Fox wouldn't. However under these circumstances he might considering that her family could find out almost anything.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Fox Sanford
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 06:59 PM

Unsorted Member
1178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fox chuckled. "Your secret's safe with me," he murmured, before turning around in order to leave. He turned back towards Tally when she spoke, and nodded, though he wasn't sure he would ever take her up on that offer. He did want to speak with her over the holidays, as he knew he'd miss her deeply, but it wouldn't be about any of his problems. Now that some of the shock was wearing off and he was feeling a bit better (but still empty), Fox was able to think more clearly about what he was going to do.

"Promise,"
Fox smiled, then turned and left the small lounge. He had intended to go to the Gryffindor common room, but that was the last place he wanted to be right now, surrounded by his friends who would no doubt he concerned about him. No, Fox needed fresh air, that's what would do him the most good. He turned down the corridor, making his way towards the stairs.

--------------------
user posted image
// Ice and Fire //
Set by Blaire!
PMEmail
^
Dimitri Lestrange
 Posted: Jan 2 2012, 06:36 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
988 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

This really was a terrible idea, and Dimitri knew it, but for some reason he just needed to see Flora again. He needed to be completely honest with her, especially now that things were over between the two of them. He kind of wished he had talked to Adam before this, but he hadn't been able to find him. To be honest, he didn't even know if there was anything the vamp could say or do to make this any easier. Anyway, here he was, pacing around a small lounge in jeans and a black sweater, waiting for the lovely Flora. And he was absolutely terrified. For all he knew, she could banish his man parts to the ends of the earth! Hopefully she wouldn't though....hopefully.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Canon banner by Sofia Lestrange. Set by Mina
WARNING; my sister Sofia may crash RP's I'm in. I've given her permission to do so.
PMEmail
^
Flora Lych
 Posted: Jan 2 2012, 06:48 PM

Alumni
884 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Flora was absolutely livid already, before even showing up to the lounge. She'd gotten Dimitri's little notice that he wanted to see her and she really just didn't want to see him. It was over. She'd left him because of his behavior, without really knowing what was going on but that didn't matter. She knew something was fishy and Flora did not take things like a joke. Her relationship was serious to her, but she felt it was a whole different story to Dimitri. Whatever the reason, it was over. So what could he possibly want now?

Flora walked into the lounge with a flair of sass. She wore her favorite pair of skin tight black pants, a fitted emerald top, black heels, and her hair seemed to swim around her shoulders. Yep, if she was going to see her ex, she was going to amp it up and really make herself look hot to show him what hes missing. Girl rules 101.

--------------------
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ