View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fifth Floor Lounge
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 07:00 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely,still panting, smiled as Bianca enterd. She was glad to have someone to talk to. "Well I just ran all the way up here to check if my intro to theatre clss had gone anywhere, i mean besides the sign up sheet on the door. That's all we've done! All we've done is bloody signed up! It's almost the end of term and we haven't started." Blakely sighed. There wasn't much she could do about this. But if there was, she would.

--------------------
My Profile~My Family Kitty:Hercules~My Family Owl:Winky~My Own Kittten:Waffles
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image
Thanks sooooo much to Aubrey Ryan for making this! I LUV IT!

Murder Mystery Set Link
Thanks soooo much to Alex Valen for my Murder Mystery Set! I Luv it!
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 07:09 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Ugh, that sucks" she said, flinging her legs to the side of the armchair, over the armrest. She balanced them and rested her head on the other armrest. "Family tree is also kinda stuck" she commented "Hope I get enough quills to move up to next year. What about the rest of your classes?"

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 07:19 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely sighed as she was beggining to get her breath back, so, she wasn't the only one who had these thoughts. "Ya. That used to be my favorite class but were not like doing anything. Another class of mine that has come to a standstill is Quidditch skills. Were still on lesson one, but we haven't really even started it. So that's three of my classes that aren't going anywhere! My other classes are moving along quickly enough though. My Createing with ducktape class is really fun and were in lesson three of four. Alos, my aquatic creatures is awesome! It's so cool. Were only on lesson two, but we get to swim in the lake! Thoose are probably my two favorite classes. Then I have Inrto into Wizards chess. Were on lesson three, It's kinda slow mostly just because most of the students stopped showing up to classes. More than half the class has dropped out or hasn't bothered to show up." Blakely laughed. She had said all that rather quickly and being out of breath, well it strrained her and she thought it was funny. She felt like it would be rude if they just talked about Blakely's class problems so questioned Bianca. "So, what about your other classes?"

--------------------
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 08:10 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee listened idly as Blake listed her classes. She only had a few. "Ballet is coming up great, as is potions for pranksters and camping" she said, with a shrug. None of the lessons were particularly difficult or interesting, so she didn't comment on that any further.

"So why did you run if this class has been still since the beginning of the term?" she asked her

This post has been edited by Bianca Blakely: Aug 8 2011, 08:11 AM

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 09:13 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely pondered this. The truth was, she had no idea. Maybe she just wanted some exercise, or... "ummm, I...was, being" Blakely faltered. She might as well make something funny out of her stupididty. "chased. By, an evil, ummmmm... Babboon." Blakely laughed. She knew it was stupid, but hey.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 03:43 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca looked completely horrified. "Why are you laughing?!" she asked, her eyes big as plates "They're really dangerous! Did you manage to loose it?" she looked around and coincidentally, a rather large Slytherin boy was walking by "Dear Merlin, there he is!" she said rather loudly and jumped from where she was, on top of Blake, covering her friend's head with both her arms "Don't let it see you!" she whispered, a grin escaping her lips as she watched the confused boy walk past them.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 03:56 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely smiled and laughed as she listened to Bianca. "Ya, I thought I lost it." Then she watched as Biianca pointed to a large slyhteryn. She then jumped on top of her covering her head. "Hide me, Hide me! Don't let it see me." Blakely tried to open her eyes but only saw Bianca's hand. After about a minute, she assumed he was gone. She peeled Bianca's hands off her face and smiled.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 04:40 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As the boy disappeared round a corner, Blake took Bianca's hand off her face. Bee went back to her seat, letting her body fall back as it was, all stretched across the armchair.
"So... now that you owe me your life, how do you plan to re-pay me?" she said lazily, looking at her nails and puffing out her chest to look more important.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 06:24 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely tried to hold in her laughter. She watched as Bianca moved back to her seat on the armrest. "hmm let me think, how about..." Blakely trailed off. She couldn't tell if Bianca was being serious or not. Either way, she couldn't decide on her own punishment so she didn't continue, hoping Bianca would add something in.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 08:28 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee noticed Blake was reluctant to propose a compensation and she laughed. "Ok, then, I'll just hold that in my account" she commented, with a wink "When I need something from you, I'll let you know" She let her bum slide further down the armchair and rested herself more comfortably on it.

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply "Being so amazing surely is tiring!"

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 08:35 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely laughed. Bianca sounded just like herself. "Ya, I know what you mean." Blakely rolled her eyes. "So, besides saving my life from an evil baboon, what's new with you?"

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 07:18 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Not much really" said Bee, heavily "Been to classes, been around some people... honestly, not too much excitement this term, but...!" she held a finger up and her face became twisted with a mischievous grin, she remained silent for some seconds and then dropped back down to her aloof persona "Nah, maybe I should't tell you" she said

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:10 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely listened to Bianca, sounded same as her, nothing really to do. She then Blakely then got excited as Bianca started to say something, but then purposoley left her hanging, this had to be good. "Oh come on, tell me! What is it?" Blakely was smiling from ear to ear.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 05:17 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Hmm" Bee pretended to be deep in thought for a long while, tapping her lips with her index finger. "I'm not sure if I could say... we don't want it too out of control this time..." she was dragging her words long.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 11 2011, 07:18 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely listened to Bianca, she could tell she was dragging her words out just to make it extra suspensful. Blakely sighed. "Oh come on! Wait, to out of control...." Blakely thought on this, she knew it had to be something mischevious but what... That's it! Another Prank! "Wait, are you and Ally planning another prank!" She said this in whispered tones. A mischevious grin creeping up her face.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 07:44 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca grinned back, knowing Blake would catch on as quick as she did. She shook her head, only after winking at Blake, and replied loudly "I do not know what you are talking about, Blakely Cane" she muffled a laugh "No one is going to play prank at the end of the term, in the main courtyard. You would have no reason to be wondering around near the fountain and looking up towards the towers" she gave Blake a meaningful look "No reason at all" she coughed as if to clear her throat and began picking the dirt out of her nails.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 09:19 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely laughed at Bianca. "So, what might happen if I did waunder about the fountain and happened to be looking up at the towers." She said this just as loudly as Bianca had. She was smiling and trying to contain her laughter.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 06:18 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee chuckled loudly "Well, that's for me to know and you to find out" she replied with a wide pixie-like grin.
She then settled back appropriately on the armchair and looked at Blake, a bit worried "Though I haven't seen Ally in days, hope she's not too busy with all her classes"

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 12 2011, 09:21 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely gave her "are you kidding me look" and then turned back to staring around the room. Realizing that the topic had been dropped, and she wouldn't know what was going to happen Blakely tried to forget about it. "Ya, I know what you mean. I haven't seen her for awhile either, even in classes. Well, the ones I have with her."

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 04:59 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee nodded, trying to remember the last time she saw her friend.
"I just hope everything is fine with her" she commented grimly, thinking on their last conversation about Ally's weird home.
She fell quiet, thinking pranking wouldn't be fun unless she had her Ally along.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 14 2011, 01:12 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely sighed. "Ya..." She said this as she sighed so it was in one motion.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 11:59 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well, let's lift our spirits with some sweets" she said, turning to her little pearly purse, which was in one of her pockets. She rummaged a bit, getting her arm into the tiny bag up to her elbow and sticking her tongue out to the side in concentration, trying to find something.

"Aha!" she cried out after a bit and took out a box of Berttie Bott's Every Flavored Beans. "Please tell me you've had these before..." she asked Blake, holding the sweets close to herself, thinking how fun it'd be if this was her friend's first time...

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 03:29 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely smiled at the thought of some cany. Yum. She watched in amasement as Bianca reached way to deep into her bag and pulled out some jelly beans. "Ya, I mean I haven't had them since my sister was at school and she would send them home from hogsmede. But I've had them before." This was going to be fun.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 06:42 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee grinned though she was a bit disappointed not be able to trick Blake with the beans. She shook the box a bit and peered inside carefully. The jelly beans rattled inside and she reached in for little soft pink one.
She sniffed it and passed the box to Blake as she put it in her mouth, munching loudly "Er... I'm not sure, but I think this one tastes like Carnations!" she said, laughing at the weird sweetish, heavily aromatic taste in her mouth.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 08:26 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely laughed and accepted the box. She also shook the box and picked a blueish one. She hestitantly popped it in her mouth and began to chew. It tasted very odd, like blue cheese. She didn't think blue cheese was actually blue though. "It, it tastes like bleu cheese, I think." Blakely laughed and passed it back to Bianca.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 16 2011, 10:17 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee laughed as she got the box back. She took a violently orange one, that looked almost shining. "I'm not sure I want to risk this one" she said giggling "So far, I've been luckier with the ones with soft colours" she left it aside and picked a soft green one, with white specks.
She popped it in her mouth and savoured it a bit "Meh, cucumber" she said, finally chewing it and passing the box back to Blake "Could have been worse"

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 17 2011, 07:22 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely that soft colors usually were the better ones, but she felt a bit dangerous. So she grabbed the box, put put it down. She instead reached for the one Bianca had set aside. "I'm going to try it. I don't think it
ll go well, but hey, it'll be fun!"
Blakely smiled as she popped it into her mouth. She immediatley made a horrid face. It tasted like puke! "eeewwww! It taste like puke!" She began coughing but finally swalled it. Giving Bianca a horrid look.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 06:43 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca was doubled over herself clutching her sides with laugher. Blake's face had been to die for! She wiped the tears from her eyes before she could manage a little "Told you so!" before she reached into the box.
"I'll match you on this one" she said, picking a pitch black one "I bet it's tar or charcoal" she made a cautious face and sniffed it, like a dog would. She gave it another moment's thought and flung it upwards, catching it into her mouth. She grinned for a second, celebrating her prowess but then gulped and started coughing.
"Bleargh!" she said, sticking her blackened tongue and actually rubbing it with her fingers "Bloody cod liver oil!"

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 18 2011, 09:43 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

After Blakely had finished her puke flavored one, Bianca had to beat her. She grabbed a black looking one and threw it up into the air, catching it in her mouth with style. Blakely smiled and started to laugh as she bean to chew. She almost purst when she stuck out her tongue and started wiping it off and exclaimed it was cod fish oil! HA! Well, Blakely couldn't just have Bianca suffer, she had to beat her. She took the box and reached into it. She poked around until she found a nice brown one. She examined it and then popped it into her mouth. "UUUGGGHHH! I think it's feet skin, hair and mud all mixed into one!" She attempted to swallow it, but had some troubles. Finally getting it down, she two began to wipe off her mouth with her hand.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 19 2011, 08:59 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca was still trying to produce enough saliva to clear the black out of her mouth. Looking both sides, she took a little vase that was decorating the lounge and spat into it, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. When she turned back to Blake, she was already complaining because she had another horrid bean.
She laughed wildly again.
"There's absolutely no way I can top that!" she said laughing and surveying the box. There were still plenty left, but one called her attention.
One little bean was glimmering white, and she held it between her fingers. "What d'you reckon we have here?" she asked Blake.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 20 2011, 10:02 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely laughed as Bianca spit her jellybean into a nearby vase. Blakely wished she could do the same but she had already swalled hers, uuuggghhhh. She watched as Bianca dug through the box again and took out a nice white one. "hhhmmm. I don't know what it could be. They are probably tricking us with the color. White seems like its all inocent but it's probably something like frosted rabbits or coconut covered dog food." Blakely laughed at the idea of those.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 20 2011, 11:08 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee laughed together with Blake. "Or maybe it's pig's fat or chewed parchment" she said laughing some more. She didn't consider the little white bean as harmless now...
She gave Blake a martyred look and nodded ceremonially, pretending to be making a huge sacrifice by trying it. "I'll have it" she said, trying to sound serious "You fish out my next challenge and I'll chose one for you after that" she said and let the little white bean into her mouth. Her face contorted in disgust as she chewed it...

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 20 2011, 10:04 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely gave her a scared look. "okay, good luck." She tried to surpress her smile. She grabbed the box and shook it, watching Bianca. She looked into the box and saw a perfect one. Orange with green and brown specks. It looked like a pumpkin threw up on it, but knew it couldn't taste that good.

This post has been edited by Blakely Cane: Aug 20 2011, 10:05 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 20 2011, 11:20 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee gagged as she passed that tricky little last one.
"It even felt warm in my mouth" she said "So gross! Reminded me of when we kept goats at the farm with that and he milked them in the mornings... Augh!"
She wished she'd packed some butterbeers in her useful purse, but it wasn't the case.
"What have you got there for me?" she asked, eyeing the tiny monster Blake was holding.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 12:37 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely laughed. "I don't really know, looks revolting to me though, so I decided that you can eat it." Blakely smiled.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 22 2011, 10:19 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee took the bean defiantly. She licked it slightly and her face gave an awkward twitch. She popped it in her mouth as a big smile spread on her face. "That's mandarin orange and lime!" she said cheerfully "and something else I can't really point my finger to"
She savoured it with relish after the horrors she had endured.
"My turn" she chided and took the box to pick one for Blake "You should feel safe now, Blake" she explained after horrid ones you're bound to get a stroke of luck.
She picked a bright turquoise one, a colour she knew must be one of Blake's favourites. "Try this one" she encouraged, passing it to her friend.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 04:47 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely stared in awe as Bianca exclaimed that she had gotten a good one. She then handed Blakely a toquise/teal one and said to try it. Blakely took it in her hands. She had not seen any other turquise/teal ones in the box. She decided to examine it a little further. She felt all around it, but didn't feel any bumps, thats a good sign. She then stuck it up to her nose and sniffed it. No smell. That good be good or bad. Realizing that the only test left to do was to eat it, Blakely sighed. She pooped into her mouth and slowly began to chew.

(i cant think of what it should be right now but ill do that next post)

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 23 2011, 02:21 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca watched eagerly as Blake toyed with the bean. She strted to get bored and got a few beans and shoved them all into her mouth, munching.
She began trying to find the flavours... Coffee, avocado, something clearly wooden... she looked again at Blake, still munching.

--------------------
PM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 24 2011, 05:12 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Blakely continued to munch on her mean trying to decipher what it was. She looked over at Bianca. She was carelessly tossing beans into her mouth. Wow. She had nerve. She finally put her finger on the taste. It tasted like acia berries covered in milk chocolate. There was also a hint of blueberries. It was fantastic! She smiled at Banca.

--------------------
user posted image

Murder Mystery Set Link
PMEmail
^
Alestis Imeacht
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 02:49 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
1438 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alestis was coming up from the library where she had been doing serious research on her revenge for Miss. Muggle hater of the season. when she saw the fifth foor lounge. there had been a girl who had interrupted their mischief making and she had promised her that they would have a little chat. she looked like a first year and thought it would be a good idea to let her know that they weren't doing anything terribly illegal, just moderately.

She sat down and wrote a little note to send to her where to meet her. Term hadn't started yet so she should be free. unless she got lost... which Alestis remembered there was a lot of when she was a first year.

she sent it off with her Owl that her dad had sent her earlier in the week. she hadn't named him yet. he was a big fluffy barn owl that really didn't get on with her cat at all. Ally had a feeling that Dad hadn't bought him at all, just caught him in their own barn and convinced him to work for her.

"now be nice to the poor first year when you drop this off," Alestis warned as he gave her a dead look, "I mean it!" she added tying the note to his leg. He flustered and then too off with a low whoop out the window to her left.

TAG Meg Falconer

why was it that she never got on with animals?

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 03:41 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(It's been awhile..)

[NEW RP]

Des lead her protege into the fifth floor lounge and she sat down onto the couches. She had a plan to tell her about the seventh, sixth, and fifth floors. Then she'd move to the third floor, then the first, then the grounds, and finally end at the dungeons. Home sweet home. Skipping every other floor would make this tour much much faster.

(tag:Priya)

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted imageMy Twixy!My Wand!
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Priya Madan
 Posted: Sep 15 2011, 09:14 PM

Slytherin Second Year
99 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Priya reached the fifth floor. To her it seemed a little dark and scary. But she was sure her mentor would protect her just in case something did happen. She watched her mentor to see what they would do here.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Kathy Henley
Wand Sly my kitten
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 02:11 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(GAH!!! Sorry. RL has been hectic with a few family emergencies)

Smiling at Priya, Des motioned to the armchair across from her. "Alright. Seventh floor, we have some class I'm not sure of due to my lack of caring, On the sixth floor, we have the art hall. Every art you can imagine- martial arts, dance, visual, even photography -can be practiced there. There is a special room for each one. It's rather cool. This floor, we have the stage, another class I'm not sure about, and that's really everything about those three floors." she said with a nod at the end.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted imageMy Twixy!My Wand!
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 09:58 AM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sawyer had been wandering about looking for an open lounge and he finally found one. Smiling he walked in and flopped down on the nearest sofa. From his bag he pulled out a book that stated guide to the NEWTS. He had to get some studying done if he could because lets face it he had not been the greatest student in the world. Oddly his still knew more about the muggle side of things than the magical in some cases. He didn't mind nor did his gf so he wa not worried.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
Cassandra Winchester
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:23 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1728 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Again, her navigational skills lead her to the opposite side of the castle. Oh well, there was furniture there, comfy enough to sit. She entered the fifth floor lounge to see a Gryffindor boy was there already. 'Um, hi. Is it okay if I sit here for a while?' she asked as she gestured to an empty seat. All she wanted to do was homework and read, but he looked friendly enough. 'I'm Cass by the way,' she added, not sure if they'd met before.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:23 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily was running through the fifth floor corridor until she entered the lounge, she's too busy running that she didn't realize there's someone inside. she ran in front of one of the sofa and tripped by something. her face directly hit the floor. "Ouch!" she cried. she looked around, still out of breath, looking for the cause of her falling. she saw a boy and a girl was sitting on the sofa. "oh.. I didn't see you there, I'm sorry..."

This post has been edited by Emily Carolina: Sep 22 2011, 10:25 AM

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:31 AM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Here let me help you." Sawyer said to the girl who seemed to trip. He was not sure if it has been his feet, or bag and it could have been her own feet. He offered her a smile as he offered her his hand. Hey he was nice guy and was not one to let someone get hurt without making sure they were okay. The girl who asked to join him he nodded his head that she could join him.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:33 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani came to the Fifth Floor Lounge as she was on her travels. She had a bag of books with her as she came across Sawyer and Cassandra, and a girl she didnt know. "Hey Cass! Sawyer where have you been? I havent seen you in ages!" she said as she took a seat. "Hey I'm Leilani," she said to the other girl there, with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by the amazing Vera | Friends By Blake user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Calder Eldridge
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:36 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
409 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Hey does anyone know anything about runes in here?" Calder asked as he stuck his head into the classroom. His blue eyes scanned the group gathered there and he knew he should know but them was sure he had not learned any names. He gave a weak wave along with a weak smile. He waited to see if anyone had an answer before he entered fully.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:40 AM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Hey Leilani its great to see you." Sawyer with his free hand reached up and grabbed the younger girl down into a hug. Laughing he planted a loud smacking kiss on her cheek. This was one of his adopted little sisters. He jokingly had a muggle family and now a wizarding one. "Where have you been? I have been around just doing seventh year things."

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ