View All Announcements

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fifth Floor Lounge
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 03:01 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Of course not." Taylor said with a warm smile as she looked over at Max..Their eyes meeting for a moment as they both smiled at each other and Taylor felt her heart start to beat faster as he spoke..

"Get it together Tay! She said to herself as she attempted to breath and concentrate on what she was drawing!

"Oh, well I'm glad you think so.. I don't think I'm that good, but at least I can make it look like you." She said as she turned her face back to the canvas to hide her slight blush, as he spoke of what he liked to do!

"I love watching Qudditch, I'm a terrible flyer though! So.. you might have to help me with that.. and I like to play Wizards chess as well." She said with a warm smile.

Her face heated up slightly as he smirked at her.. "Well, I like to read a lot, and swim, the water calms me down, so I often hang out in the underground lake.. and sketch and things like that." She said with a warm smile..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 03:21 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max smiled even more when his eyes met Taylor, even if it only was for a few seconds.

I think it's already good when you can make it look like me. It's a surprise when someone notices what my drawing are supposed to be. I don't really draw though, Max said with a small laugh. He rather didn't do things he was good at.

I think I could help you with that, Max said with a smile. I've been flying since I was five and I started to play quidditch with my cousins when I was eight, of course there were some students who had played quidditch at an earlier age but eight was quite good.

Well, maybe we can play a game at some time, Max suggested with a warm smile. He'd love to play wizard chess with Taylor. He'd love to spend a little more time with Taylor in general and playing a game they both liked was a good idea.

Max nodded a bit thinking about Taylors words. I like the underground lake, he finally said. I've been there a few times and it really is calming, he explained. Too bad that he had never seen Taylor down there.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 05:29 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled a little as Max spoke. "Ahh, stick figures?" She said with a soft smirk, "I totally know the feeling, I started drawing because I wanted to get better and so people would be able to tell what I was drawing.." Yes.. she had had her stick figure days! And the days when no one could tell her cats, from her horses or her cows..

Wow Flying since he was five? "I've only taken the basic course here at Hogwarts and it was so cold and windy that I didn't learn much and fell right off the broom." She gave him a bit of a half smile.. "So, Quidditch was right out.. cause.. how could I play if I couldn't stay on the broom?" She asked with a bit of a laugh.

"I would love that actually." She said with a warm smile and a soft blush, any reason to hang out with Max was a good one.. She was slowly starting to enjoy his company more and more..

"MMmmm, it is isn't it? My sister adores the black lake, she could practically be a mermaid really.. But I just like to sit and watch the water." She explained. Seeing Max down there would be fun..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 02:33 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max nodded at Taylor's question. I don't think I'd ever get as good as you are but still.. Maybe I should try it again at some point, Max said. But when he thought about it a bit more.. That point would have to be in another life.

He chuckled a bit at Taylor's explanation. Well, the weather is getting better again, maybe we could try flying together sometime soon, Max suggested. At least she wouldn't have a problem with the weather and maybe everything would be fine.

Max' smile widened a bit when he saw Taylor blush. He blushed because of him, which guy didn't like that? After all that meant that she was nervous around him, right? Well, Lexa had told him something like that.

When Taylor mentioned her sister, Max slightly raised his eyebrow. He didn't even know that Taylor had a sister. Do you have any other siblings? He asked curiously with a warm smile on his face.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 05:13 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled warmly up at Max, "Maybe you should take it up sometimes? I could even help out.. if you wished?" She asked with a shrug as she looked up at him.

"That would be great actually, I would love that." More time with Max? And learning how to fly with him? That would be simply amazing and she would take any time with him that he would give her!

Taylor caught Max's smile and she blushed a little more.. Merlin! He was so handsome! It was almost hard to think straight!! She wondered if he liked her? Would that be silly? Because, she was most certainly starting to like him!

Ughh.. She needed to breathe and calm down and not blush!!

"I have another brother, Dean! I hardly ever see him though." She said with a soft sigh.. "What about you? Do you have any siblings?" She asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 12:07 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max smiled at Taylor. Well.. Maybe it wouldn't take years until he'd draw again. At least not if that meant he could spend more time with Taylor. Sure, sounds good. I don't think I'll be getting any better if you don't help me.

He was really starting to like Taylor. Hopefully she liked him too!

Then he nodded a bit. I think I've met Dean once. He's in his third or fourth year, right? He asked, trying to remember what the younger boy had told him. I've got a younger sister, Lexa. She's in her first year, Max said with a smile. His sister always made him smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 01:55 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled widely at Max as he spoke, "Well, then I shall help you as much as you want." She said as she tilted her head forward, her hair falling in her face as she tried to hide the blush on her cheeks!

She bit her lip a little as she sketched a little more and then looked up at Max as he asked about Dean.."Yeah, he's a 4th year.." She thought? Oh goodness, she couldn't even remember what year her brother was in! She needed to see her family..

Stat!!

"Ohh, Is she in Slytherin too? I think I've seen her around." She said with a warm smile as she saw Max's face light up at the mention of his sister.. He was so hot.. when he smiled like that.. and he must really love his sister..

That was amazing to see. "Do you two get along well?" She asked him curiously.

This post has been edited by Syah Kennedy: Mar 9 2016, 01:55 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 09:45 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max smirked a bit when he saw Taylor blush again. Merlin, she was cute! And beautiful!

I think she's spending a lot of time in the common room. So yeah, maybe you saw her down there, he said with a smile. We do, Max answered. She's really important to me, I don't even know why. I don't think it's normal for siblings to be so close when there's such a big age difference between them. Well, it was only five years.. But still, five years were a lot in that age.

Max had been thinking about asking that question for a whole five minutes now. He didn't think Taylor would say yes, but maybe there'd be a chance. Hey, would you like to go to Hogsmeade together at the Hogsmeade weekend? He finally asked, hoping she'd say yes.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 12:14 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled at Max as he started to talk of his sister.. It was so nice to see how he spoke of her, the smile on his face, the happy lilt in his voice, it was obvious that he loved her.. "That's so sweet.. I'll have to meet her sometime." She said softly..

She almost felt herself wishing that he would talk of her like that! And she blushed a little more and looked down.. That was silly.. Wasn't it?

She looked up at him though as he started to speak and a smile moved over her face.. "I would love too!" She said almost a bit too excitedly!

"Uhh.. I mean, I would love too." She smiled at him warmly..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 01:13 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max nodded with a smile. I'll introduce you to her, he said. Hopefully Taylor and Lexa would get along!

Max grinned at Taylors response. It was a good decision to ask! She didn't reject him but seemed happy he asked. Great! I'll send you an owl when I know the next date for a hogsmeade weekend, he said with a big smile on his face.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Violet Blake
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 04:12 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
137 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Taylor smiled happily as Max spoke.. "Great! I'll be looking forward to it." She said with a warm smile..

"I.. uhh should probably get going though.. It's getting close to curfew and I promised my younger sister we would hang out a bit before that." She said with a smile.. "I'll see you soon though?" She asked as she gathered up her drawing equipment and with one last smile at Max left the room..

She squealed softly to herself as she walked down the halls.. She really liked that boy!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ella Lewis
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:45 AM

Gryffindor First Year
7 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Ella walked along the corridor walls, eventually coming to the lounge. She was still trying to find her way around.

The lounge was nearly empty. Ella found an empty couch. She sat down. She had some cookies from the dinning hall from lunch. She munched quietly.

Emma Ross

This post has been edited by Ella Lewis: Oct 6 2016, 07:45 AM
PMEmail
^
Clair Chang-Dursley
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 06:57 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
19 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Clair found herself in another lounge. There sure we're a lot of lounges around here. Clair liked them, too. She walked over near a fireplace. It was so cold in here! She wasn't surprised to see someone already there.....

Hailey Harris
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ