View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fifth Floor Lounge
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:55 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily reached the boy's hand as he helped her to stand up. she's still a little bit dizzy but she sure still remember how to talk. "t..t..thank you..". she stuttered. it's kind of a habit for her to be nervous when meeting someone new. "I..I'm Emily, t..thanks f..f..or helping m..me" soon enough there was a surge of other students walking inside the lounge. she looked at all of the unfamiliar faces, feeling grateful that she got tripped before they came in. she seemed to be the youngest person in the room. her face suddenly turned red, being surrounded by unknown people after tripped down made her forgot what to do.

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 11:05 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled and laughed as Sawyer grabbed her into a hug then kissed her on the cheek. She had missed her big brother type friend Sawyer. "I have been around doing third year things," she said as she stood with him. "Sorry, I dont know anything about Runes. My names Leilani," she said to the boy who appeared. "Hi Emily," she said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by the amazing Vera | Friends By Blake user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 11:13 AM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sawyer, still holding onto Leilani, scooted over a little and patted the sofa. "Sit down Emily." He was a little worried she might of hit her head. He honestly wanted to check her head for bumps or bruises.

As he waited for Emily to join him he looked down at Leilani as she gave him cheek back. "Fair enough on that cheek." He smoothed Leilani's hair out of her face in a kind older brother fashion. He settled deeper into the sofa with Lani tucked into his side in that protective loving manner.

Looking at the door he shook his head. "Sorry mate no clue about runes." He shrugged his shoulders since it was one class he had never had taken.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
Sapphire Valkyrie
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 11:13 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
1022 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sapphire ran in "I need some quick help! A few Slys are busy messing up the Gryffindor table (Middle) in the Great Hall! I can do with some backup! Please!. She ran back out

--------------------
user posted image
*Everything by Melora*
PMEmail
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 11:34 AM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sawyer arched his brow at the run in and out again. He shrugged because to be honest he was not going to get involved in Slytherins and messing up the table. Hello he was brave not stupid. He stayed where he was.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
Cassandra Winchester
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 11:49 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1728 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The boy let her sit down and a girl (Emily) who burst into the room fell over. The boy (Sawyer) helped her up and she looked a little shy and embarrased. 'Are you alright?' she asked the girl.
Her friend Leilani then walked in and said hi to her and the boy, Sawyer. They seemed to know each other so Cass pulled out her journal to look at some notes she had from Herbology. Another boy then walked in (Calder) and asked about Runes. 'Um, yeah I'm doing Runes with Prof.Lane this year?' she offered up. She pulled her Runes journal out and held it up.
'I'm Cass,' she said to the boy in the doorway and Emily. Another Gryffindor girl came in the room requesting back up at the great hall table. She glanced at Sawyer who looked like the oldest of them and as he didn;t follow her out, she satyed where she was.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Winchester: Sep 22 2011, 11:50 AM

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 12:01 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani was still on the sofa with Sawyer holding onto her. She smiled when he spoke to her, "So, how is seventh year?" she asked staying at his side. A girl burst in and said something about Slytherins at the Gryffindor table. She decided not to go. It was too much effort to go to the Great Hall just to warn off some Slys. It just wasnt worth it. She leaned on Sawyer, how comes she felt so tired all the time?

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 12:18 PM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Seventh year is pretty boring no real classes but lots of studying." He said brushing Lani's hair back from her face once more. He looked at her a little concerned. "Hey squirt are you okay?" Lani was normally bouncing off the walls and for her to stay snuggled like this was not like her. So, of course he was concerned.

As a few looked at him as he stayed seated he explained about the table. "There is no point in going to stop them because they would just trash it later and there is no point in getting into trouble over them doing something like that." He knew a few professors who might go and break it up.

"Calder there is someone where who has runes." Sawyer called out toward the door. Hey it might be some help.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
Calder Eldridge
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 12:37 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
409 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Alright" Calder said before he swung into the room. This was as good as it was going to get he was sure. He ran a hand thorugh his blonde hair and moved into the room. He slumped into a chair before he asked. "Are you understanding anything in that class?" He had to know if he was the only one lost or not.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassandra Winchester
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 12:49 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1728 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Calder sat down and he looked and sounds just as confused as she was about the lesson. 'I am totally confused! I thought I was the only one! I mean what does a "Galdr Song" have to do with runes and power animals?' she said. YES finally someone who was just as confused as she was. She understood little bits, but some parts blew her mind. Looking at the boy, she recognised him from her class.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 01:55 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled as Sawyer replied, "Yeah sounds too boring for me," she said with a laugh. She did feel very tired, and stayed leaning on Sawyer. "Yeah, just tired," she said with a smile. She looked up at him and said, "I havent yet asked, how are you?" she said. How had she missed that question? She must just be so tired she's forgetting stuff.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Meg Falconer
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 03:07 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
591 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Meg was walking around the castle exploring when she walked into a lounge on the 5th floor. Meg went to a area where mostly gryff. where seated and tripped, landing on a 7th years feat. "oh i'm sooo sorry, i didn't see you there, i just..." Meg stamered and right on que she dropped her journal she kept of people she spyed on. She didn't like the word spy and she much rather prefered the term snooped. Besides, she liked to know her surrondings.

--------------------
user posted image Thanks to Neilan Logavick dueling-PLOT APROVED/ALL WELCOME!-SHIPPER-PROFILE MEG'S WRITER IS GONE FROM APRIL 19 TO THE 21ST!!
PM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 07:58 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo was so busy that he had to run to meet his friend Sawyer. When he gets there he was already surrounded by friends! He took a while finding him. “Hey Sawyer! What are you up to this time?” – Hugo asked extending his hand to him. “Sorry the delay, classes, Quidditch and Perfect duties are taking all my time!” – He said truly and smiling to the rest of the present people.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 08:42 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily nodded to Sawyer and sat down at the sofa. she scrubbed her head reassuring herself that she was alright. she smiled to Sawyer her helper. she then turned to a girl next to her, Leilani, still scrubbing her head. "hey Leilani.", she overheard the girl's name. after that, another girl (Cass) asked her so she answered, "yes, I think I'm okay.".
Emily took her time to sit back and pulling herself together as she tried to remember what's she doing there in the first place.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cassandra Winchester
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 07:52 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1728 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Glad the girl was fine, she turned back to her Runes book and flicked through it. It still didn;t make sense no matter how many times she went through it. 'Hopefully it will get easier as the lessons go on,' she said to the boy.

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 09:18 AM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sawyer laughed as he was tripped over again with another first year in his lap. Shaking his head he just smiled. This was amusing to say the least. "Its alright and are you okay?" This was directed to Megan who was really on his feet. He left her there for the time being.

"Nice to see you Hugo and no worries about it we are all good." He smiled shaking hands with his younger friend still not giving up his claim on Lani. He was worried about her being tired but he had adopted her and it gave him the rights to be worried.

Sawyer looked at Emily and frowned. "Do you want me to look your head over for bumps or soft spots?" She had taken a nasty stumble so he was concerned there as well.

"I am doing well but promise me that you will see a healer if the tired keeps up okay?" Sawyer would drag her there himself if he had to. That promise was in his voice as he spoke to her.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 10:36 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leilani smiled at the girl who came in and tripped over. Was this a regular occurance/ Anyhoo, then came along a Gryffindor Prefect, by the name of Hugo. Or at least thats what she heard Sawyer say as he greeted him. "Hugo, right?" she asked- wasnt his sister Helena?

Then Sawyer told her that she would see a healer if the tiredness kept up, "Sure thing, I promise," she said with a smile. She had sunk quite a lot into the sofa with Sawyer. It was a nice atmosphere in the room, just casual. She liked having these times.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Sawyer Tam
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 11:42 AM

Alumni
1124 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Thanks." Sawyer said to Lani. He was glad she promised and if anyone asked he would be looking into it that she was still feeling well. He kept stroking her hair in a cuddled manner comfy in this lounging fashion. It was a nice break.

--------------------
user posted image
by the sadist
PMEmail
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 12:50 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"So, how much studying do you have?" she asked as Sawyer stroked her hair. He was like the older brother that she had never had. It was nice to know that there was some one looking after her here at Hogwarts.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 03:18 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily smiled to Sawyer, "nope, it's okay, I think I'm alright.". she felt a little surprised when Hugo came in. she recognized him from the sorting ceremony. suddenly she remembered why she's up there, running. she need to meet someone at that time and she's almost late! "oh, I'm so sorry for causing you trouble, I need to go right now, it's nice meeting you guys." she said to people around the sofa. she stood up and started to run, hoping she won't get tripped or hit the wall on her way.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cassandra Winchester
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 03:22 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1728 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

'Bye Emily, nice to meet you,' she said to the girl who ahd made quite and entrance. She looked up and saw Sawyer looking anfter Lei who seemed a little down. 'Lei, are you alright?' she asked concerned. She'd known Lei for a while now and she was nermally really upbeat and smiley, but that wasn't the case today. She put her book abck in her bag and left the runes notes out for Calder. She turned around in her chair a little so she could see everyone better.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Prof. Travis Blair: Dec 14 2011, 09:07 AM

--------------------
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 09:36 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo shakes hands with Sawyer and smiled to him. He is always so cool and always ready to gather everyone! But before he adds time to reply him a girl (Leilani) just speak to him. “Yes, I’m Hugo, you are?” – He asked politely and smiling. (Helena is indeed my sister. smile.gif )

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Sep 25 2011, 04:58 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"By Emily," she said as the girl left. Then Cass spoke asking if she was okay. If she answered honestly then she would say no, but she decided to say instead, "Yeah, I'm just tired, thanks," with a smile. Her and Cass were good friends and she was pleased that she had her as a friend. "I'm Leilani," she said with a smile to Hugo. (Haha thought so)

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Hugo Costa
 Posted: Sep 25 2011, 07:26 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
2732 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hugo smiled to Leilani, actually he was thinking that he knows her from somewhere apart from classes and Gryffindor common room. “Pleasure to meet you. But… I think I know you from somewhere! Weren’t you part of Gryffindor newspaper staff?” – Hugo asked unsure, or maybe he interviewed her for his column!

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Leilani Bridges
 Posted: Oct 7 2011, 02:24 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1175 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((sorry completely forgot about this- sorry))

"Yeah, I did announcements," she said with a smile. Recently she had been too busy to do the paper, but she wanted to maybe start doing it again. She still felt tired, but she was enjoying meeting up with people.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:09 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[New RP, tag: Alistair Quiggley]

Bianca was wearing a red cloak today... not really because she was feeling like Little Red Riding Hood, but it was the game of Gryffindor against Ravenclaw and she felt very strongly against those obnoxious swots. She wished it stopped raining, though, because she wasn't looking forward to standing in the rain, even if the Gryffs broke everyone's ribs in the Claw team... she hoped they did, anyway.
She un-scrolled a big parchment, like a poster and began decorating it. First she muttered "Coloris Alterno!" and turned the whole thing bright red. Good start! she thought.

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:14 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al stopped by the fifth floor lounge for a rest. It was after classes had ended for the day, thank goodness, because he was definitely needing a rest before the game tonight. He sat down heavily on the couch, his attention distracted by a girl in a red cloak, hanging up a red poster. Al smiled. "Rooting for Gryff tonight?" he asked her, settling his bookbag down on the floor near his legs.

--------------------
user posted image
New Callboard // Siblings // Facebook // ^Thanks Chrysta
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:23 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee turned her attention when someone spoke. She saw a boy she was sure to have seen before, but her horrid memory prevented from recalling where from. She still was glad to recognise him as a Gryff... maybe he was in one of her classes?
She still smiled, hoping to ignore the fact she had no idea who it was.
"Well, yeah!" she said waving her cloak playfully "Not only it's the house I have the most friends after Puff, but you're supposed to be plucking some Ravens and I think everyone enjoys seeing that"
She turned back to the parchment sign and muttered "Virga Epistula!" and formed bright golden letters reading "TEAM GRYFFINPUFF"

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:31 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al chuckled, raising his eyebrows at her words she had written on the red poster. "Plucking Ravens?" he repeated, a little surprised at her choice of phrasing. He studied her for a second, noticing her skilled spellwork. He thought he recognized her, probably from classes, though they were so huge this term that he had trouble keeping everything straight. He was sure they hadn't spoken before, though. "You're good with magic. I think I've seen you in class, before? I'm Al," he told her, or rather, he told the back of her head, since she was still working on the poster.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:43 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee turned around again, flashing a huge smile for the compliment. "Thanks!" she said. She eyed the red-head boy more curiously now, he looked interesting. "I'm Bee, yeah, I think I've seen you around too"
She sat facing the boy now, with the poster on her knees. She began attaching gold and black flowers to it, that she somehow magicked out of her wand. "Aren't you going to see the match as well?" he didn't seem to be sporting any sign of house support and... ok... maybe the match wasn't until 3 more hours, but she'd bet Ally had already coloured her hair as she'd said she would.

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 03:00 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al nodded, watching as Bee attached the flowers to the poster. She seemed really into school spirit, especially promoting a game for a house that wasn't her own. He remembered now seeing her in Charms, with the yellow crest on her robes. "Uh, yeah. I'm on the team, actually," he told her with a grin and a shrug. He was new this year, played in the first game of the season, so he didn't expect people to recognize him or anything.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 03:42 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee looked up again in shock. "Really?!" she grinned and apologised "Sorry, I didn't know, putting names and faces together seems to be asking too much of this brain of mine..." she scratched the back of her neck, not wanting to confess everyone looked the same in the quidditch uniform and dashing past in brooms... "What do you play?" she wondered for a bit and added "You must know my friend Alestis, then, she's a supply beater"

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 04:22 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al shrugged. "It's okay," he told her. "Our last game was the first one I've ever played it." He smiled when she mentioned Alestis. "Oh, yep! I know her. I play reserve beater, too. She was at the last game. She's really nice." Al had remembered her being really helpful and cooperative, when not everyone necessarily was. "Do you play?" he asked her, wondering if he'd seen her when they had played Hufflpuff.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 05:33 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee smiled, nodding while he talked about Ally. He either didn't know her much or was being super polite. By the look of him, it was the latter.
"Ally and I are besties" said Bee proudly "She's awesome!"
Then was asked if she played and left out a bark-like laugh "No way!" she said, smiling "I'm more the type of person to go into the the Pitch only to cheer and socialise"
She pasted some more flowers in, and decided the poster was ready.
"Do you know if you have to play today?" she made a last yellow flower appear from her wand and she kept it between her hands for a bit, while she waited for his answer.

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 23 2011, 07:36 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al smiled. He didn't know Alestis too well, but from what he'd seen, he sort of wasn't surprised she was best friends with this girl. They both seemed to have a lot of spunk. "I bet you're pretty good at cheering, huh? Loud?" he asked her, half-teasing, as was evidenced by his smile. He shrugged at her question. "I don't really know yet. All the reserves show up at the games, in case someone can't play." He hoped he would play, the last game had been really fun. But he was only a second year, so he figured he had many more games ahead of him. "So who all do you know in Gryff?" he asked her curiously, watching her as she took a rest from pasting the flowers.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 07:46 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee chuckled at what he implied with her first comment and snipped back playfully "Well... I'm pretty good at everything I try" She chuckled to herself, she couldn't lie "Except transfiguration, I'm bollocks at transfiguration!" she waved her hand as if she was talking about something unimportant.
She was about to give him the yellow flower but she hesitated again. He asked her about her gryff acquaintances so not letting her bubbly personality drop, she started listing and counting on her fingers "Well, other than Ally, I know Jamese, Theseus, James Warlick, Saphire Valkyrie and er..." her memory decided to stop providing names "That fourth year girl, with blonde straight hair? She plays beater in the team, I think" she ventured, without remembering Achlyss's name. She felt ridiculous not remembering the girl's name so she didn't mention anyone else... though she knew some more Gryffs.

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 01:45 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al chuckled, wrinkling his nose. "Well, seeing as I haven't ever studied it, I wouldn't know. Though I've heard from a couple different people that it's hard," he offered with a shrug. He wasn't taking too many courses this term, so that one would have to wait. He wanted to get the basics in, and maybe choose the subjects he wanted to focus on based on those. His attention turned to Bee again, though, when she started to rattle off the names of people she knew. Some of them he recognized, like Thee, and Achlyss, who he had played beater with in his first quidditch match, but the others were a mystery. "Achylss?" he supplied, nodding his head. "Wow, I think you know more Gryffs than I do," he chuckled. That wasn't really that surprising, since he had a few good friends, but wasn't as social as his sister was...had been? Er.....

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 02:25 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee nodded when Alistair recognised Lyssa and chuckled at his comment. She blushed slightly, but yeah, truth was, she was turning into a bit of a socialite and she was liking the attention. She'd never been "popular" before.
"Yeah, I dunno..." she said, a bit awkwardly "I realised I like people around here, and somehow everyone's interesting"
She toyed with the flower in her hands a bit more, remaining undecided about presenting it to the boy or not.

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 02:54 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Everyone seems pretty cool," he agreed with her. He smiled at her again teasingly. "Is this a new development for you, or something? Do you normally find people miserably dull?" He wasn't sure why, but it was sort of fun to poke fun at her. He was impressed by her initiative, maybe, with the poster.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 10:07 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee smiled in shock and absolutely pleased. At last someone who seemed to understand! "Oh, yes! Excruciatingly so!" she went on "Like everyone was out of a mould or something. Girls should be quiet and sing only when asked to, and love ballet and embroidery... Everything was so structured back home!" She'd started speaking very fast, but she then realised by the look on him that he'd been probably joking.
"You... didn't mean that?" she asked, rather taken aback and embarrassed by her own outburst.

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 27 2011, 10:01 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al raised his eyebrows in surprise at the fervor with which she had answered his question. "Really?" he asked her. 'Where are you from, then?" Embroidery and ballet? Didn't really sound like many girls he knew, personally. "Uh, yeah, mostly I was joking...." he trailed off, feeling a little embarrassed. "But uh...I guess I don't know many girls like that. My sister isn't like that," he offered with a shrug. That was most of the extent of what he knew about girls, from having a sister. He seemed to have quite a few more friends who were girls now, though. They all seemed very different from one another, but then again, Al thought most people were like that.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 28 2011, 08:18 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I'm from Italy" she said and seeing the lack of understanding in his face, she elaborated "My mum's from an old-fashioned family of wizards and they're quite thick, if you ask me..."
She heard him talk about his sister and she'd already learned to contain her flinching reflex. People had sisters. Get over it already, Bee.
"Oh, I bet your sister's not like my family" she chuckled rather bitterly "You know, she's probably a human being... with feelings" she laughed, as if she was just joking. Bee's *awkward topics* were handled through terribly taste jokes.

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 11:13 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Italy? Really?" Al asked with interest. That sounded cool. "Old-fashioned, how? Like embroidery and ballet...?" he asked her, trying to hold back a chuckle. Actually, he would be upset if people were forcing him into things he didn't feel like he was interested in, too. So he could understand her indignance, comical though it was. "I'm muggle born. So uh...I don't really know what old-fashioned wizards are like...?" he explained, shrugging. Actually, he didn't really know, anymore, if he was muggle-born or not. But that wasn't really his chief concern now, either. "I bet your family has feelings," he said quietly, not really feeling like talking about his sister right now. Especially since it was coming up on two months not seeing her, with no word at all.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Oct 30 2011, 05:09 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee winced dramatically as he repeated her mothers quirks. "Yeah..." she said "and Opera lessons and ridiculous dresses and ETIQUETTE!" she huffed the last bit "Honestly, you'd think this was still the 18th century..."
She waved her hand as he said he didn't know old-fashioned wizards "They're the same as old-fashioned muggles. Narrow-minded, restrictive and absolute bores!" she'd seen both in her dad's family. "yeah, they have feelings towards themselves alone" she said chuckling bitterly again.
"But let's forget this awful past!" she said holding out the flower towards him finally "You have a game to concentrate on! Take this for good luck" she smiled "May the Gryffinpuff allegiance triumph!"

--------------------
PM
^
Alistair Quiggley
 Posted: Nov 3 2011, 12:36 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
316 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Al winced. Yeah, opera lessons did sound really boring. He didn't much care for the sound of opera music. All of it seemed very loud and dramatic, for no reason. Eh. "What does your dad say about it?" he asked. "At least you're here, now. No opera here," Al said with a small smile. Something about Bee amused him. Just the way she talked, with such emphasis, made everything seem like a big deal. Al raised his eyebrows as she handed the flower out for him to take, reaching a hand out to comply. Hm. That was a first. "Thanks," he told her, unsure of how to interpret this gesture. He smiled at her mention of the alliance; that was a nice idea, actually. "And thanks. I should probably go get ready," he told her with a shrug, standing up and scratching his head a little awkwardly. "It was uh...nice to meet you. I'll see you around, maybe after we win," he told her with a smile that could be interpreted as a tad cocky.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Nov 3 2011, 08:45 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca shrugged "My dad's fine now we live on our own" she grinned "No opera or embroidery has to be heaven!" she snickered.
Bee chuckled as he finally showed some flair. "Go and see you then!" she said smiling broadly. "Show no mercy!" she called out as he was already walking away and she waved her banner, until he was gone.
She sighed, and went back to her initial thoughts. Right, she told herself, how can I get any more gold or red to my outfit?

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 09:46 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((New RP))
[Tag: Lysander]]
    So Monica was finding a place to Meet that Lysander kid again. The last time she had met him around the castle he had practically fell asleep on her and she was intent to keep him awake this time. She went and found a nice comfy place to sit and brought a book with her just in case Lysander didn't come. But he probably would. Maybe. So Monica just curled up on the Sofa and started reading her book waiting for Lysander to come.

--------------------
user posted image
| Callboard || Shipper || Profile ||Family Tree||Gryffindor Leaders|
Set By Danica Gryff. Leaders-Dylan Everett Ability?-Alex Valen
user posted image
PM
^
Lysander Scamander
 Posted: Nov 20 2011, 04:56 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
2320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Where has Lysander been all this time? Eh, who was to know. Perhaps, he was just hiding from his OWL's, even though, he knew that one of these days, he had to take them. Eh, some Claw he was. And besides, he recently came back from Spain with Thalia Lang, and other kiddos from that Russian school. He sighed a little as he made his way to the lounge on the fifth floor. Erm, yeah. It was a good day for a book, and plus...he kind of promised little Miss Woodcliff that he would show up, since he kind of ditched her a few other times. Entering the lounge, he gave a little chuckle as he noticed Monica. He sneaked behind the sofa that she was laying on, while reading, and yanked on her hair, lightly...but he made sure that she could feel it. Eh, this seemed a little better to him, than just reading.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks twia user posted image
PMEmail
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Nov 21 2011, 05:51 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Monica was just sitting there reading her book when she felt a tug on her hair. For a second she was thinking it was some really weird kid who liked hair or something then she remembered she was supposed to meet Lysander here. It had to be him right? Without turning around Monica kept her eyes on her book and said , Decided to come finally huh? Monica asked him. After all he was pretty late. Or maybe she was early? Bah , it didn't matter. Monica turned around and Saw Lysander there. She was happy it wasn't actually some random kid because that would be embarrassing. They would think she was talking to herself or something. I thought you might ditch me this time too. Monica said sticking out her tongue.

--------------------
user posted image
| Callboard || Shipper || Profile ||Family Tree||Gryffindor Leaders|
Set By Danica Gryff. Leaders-Dylan Everett Ability?-Alex Valen
user posted image
PM
^
Samuel McKinley
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 09:54 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
257 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

[New RP - Open to All]
    The problem with winter weather is that sometimes you got stuck in doors because of it being too cold. That didn't deter Sam McKinley from trying to find something, anything, to do. He had gone through his school trunk to find something to lay with. The only thing he could find was a deck of cards his mother had placed in his trunk for the ride on the train. Of course, she hadn't known that he would play Exploding Snap or Wizards Chess. How would a muggle know that their were cooler games than playing Go Fish?

Alas, Sam was in a mood for nostalgia and thus decided to play Go Fish with the cards. He just had to find others to play with. Posting a note in the Dorm to meet for a Game of Go Fish in the lounge on the Fifth Floor, Sam made his way to his meeting point hoping at least one person noticed the note.
{This RP is to fulfill a RP Challenge for Gryffindor.}

This post has been edited by Samuel McKinley: Dec 9 2011, 09:55 AM

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ