View All Announcements

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fifth Floor Lounge
Prof. Ariana Darkwood
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 09:51 PM

Professor Emeritus
3306 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

A lounge on the fifth floor.

This post has been edited by Prof. Gabriella Moretti: Nov 4 2011, 07:32 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Art gifted by Nathalie Deveraux. Thanks, sweetheart! || Too Cute!

PM
^
Una Sparks
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 05:13 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'This is perfect' she said to herself as she entered the fifth floor lounge. She took a seat on one of the squishy sofas and placed her bag next to her. She began to read about goblins and rebellions in a book her dad had given her so that she could do something before the lesson sign up happened.

--------------------
PM
^
Sterling A. Matthews
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 02:09 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sam came down to the fifth floor lounge to wait for his sister and Xenie. They were going to stay with Xenie's future brother-in-law while he stayed with the Bishop's since his brothers home was going through major remodeling. He nodded to the girl reading a book and thought it odd a Slytherin reading instead of causing discontent somewhere. He sat down on a couch and set his bag down and pulled out a book himself and waited.

--------------------
user posted image
Sterling "Sam" Matthews
Evil Genius Fan Club
PM
^
Xenovia Scamander-Ortiz
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 04:00 PM

Unsorted Member
1437 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Xen had taken a long time searching for Soleil but couldn't find her anywhere. She figured she'd meet up in the lounge where her brother was waiting. She came into the lounge and saw Sam and another girl, reading. She walked over to the couch where he was sitting and sat down next to him. Hey Sam! Glad term is over? I have to take a summer class before I can graduate but it's okay since I hear Professor Bishop may be teaching a new class and he's my favorite. So how was your term? Taking OWLs yet?

--------------------
PM
^
Sterling A. Matthews
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 01:36 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sam looked up as Xenie sat down next to him. He had always thought Ivan was a lucky guy because she was so sweet and nice to everyone and son she would be gone and so would Ivan.

Hey Xenie! Looking lovely as ever! I guess I'm glad term is over. I sort of slacked off this time. I guess because I knew no matter how many classes I took, until I do my OWLs, I can't move on. I heard the same thing about Professor Bishop. I just hope he gets to teach his class. I heard what it was going to be about but this time the Missus isn't going to help, too busy with kids. So where's Lei?

He closed his book and set it on top of his bag so he could talk with Xenie better.

--------------------
user posted image
Sterling "Sam" Matthews
Evil Genius Fan Club
PM
^
Soleil E. Matthews
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 02:13 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
586 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Soleil heard her name being mentioned as she walked into the lounge. She waved to her brother and to Xenie as she hurried to where they were waiting. Hello you guys! Waiting for me? She could hardly contain her excitement at staying in Lucy's cousins new house but she would miss her other relatives being as how they had always stayed with Lucy but they were only down the block so she could visit her nephew and soon new baby whatever, any time during the summer. She placed her bag next to Sam's and sat down on the couch.

This post has been edited by Soleil E. Matthews: Jun 11 2011, 02:14 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much Julia!! - School Time
Sammy - Evil Genius Fan Club
PM
^
Sterling A. Matthews
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 04:36 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
525 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sam gave his sister a hug after she sat down and then wondered if Ivan was meeting them as well.

Hey Xen, is Ivan meeting us here as well or does he have to go to Diagon Alley first and check on the cafe? Is Tucker going to be around or is he working as well. I just wonder if everyone is gone, how are you getting into his house.

He knew Rem and Irina had already left and maybe that's how they would get into Tucker's home. He just knew he was going to miss going to his brother's house because so much more went on in Diagon Alley than Hogsmeade.

--------------------
user posted image
Sterling "Sam" Matthews
Evil Genius Fan Club
PM
^
Una Sparks
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 10:12 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
457 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She looked up and saw a boy walk in and take a seat. She gave him a small smile before returning to her book. A while later a few others turned up, Una didn't recognise any of them, so she just sat reading. She heard them mention Diagon Alley, but didn't want to interrupt, so didn't speak.

--------------------
PM
^
Fletcher Robinson
 Posted: Jun 20 2011, 10:20 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
403 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Fletcher was bored and wandered around the school . This whole no classes thing was doing his head in. He needed motivation. He needed something to do.

He needed to find his friends. He peeked his head into the fifth floor lounge and looked around. Nope, they weren't in there.

Why was this School so bloody big?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!~Wand~The Other Half~Birl~Talk to Me~Sign here ~ pm me if you want a sig!
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 10:23 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((HI FLETCHER!!))
[Tag: Richie Roth]

Monica was walking around the school looking for a nice place to sit and write. She wasn't into going outside at the moment and after walking from her common room to the ground floor back to the third floor down to the second floor up to the sixth floor down to the fourth and back to the fifth. She was in need of a break. She saw that every floor had a lounge so she searched for the fifth floor lounge and finally found it! She took a seat on the couch thibng and took out her notebook. She started writing and it eventually turned into a letter to her friend back at home. SHe continued writing in peace and quiet.

--------------------
user posted image
| Callboard || Shipper || Profile ||Family Tree||Gryffindor Leaders|
Set By Danica Gryff. Leaders-Dylan Everett Ability?-Alex Valen
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 03:09 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie was on his way towards the Albus Dumbledore theater. He was going to sign up for taking the new band 101 class. He was really excited that finally he had a class that really suits him. He was walking past the fifth floor lounge when he saw Monica was writing on one of the couch. "Hi Monica. I haven't see you in quite some time" he greeted her.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 11:34 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Hey richie! Monica said smiling. She had heard a voice and turned around to see Richie there. She didn't tinhk she was going to run into anybody here.. Monica smiled at him. I know! It seems like I haven't seen anybody in forver! She said How have you been? Monica tucked her quill and journal inside her bag and sat up on the couch she was laying on to make room for Richie if he wanted to come and sit and talk.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 02:07 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to Monica. "I'm good as usual" he said to her. He then made his way to the couch that Monica was seated and sat beside her. "Where have you been ? are you sick or something ?" he said to her, maybe she had been sick so he didn't saw him as much as usual.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 03:35 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nope I'm Perfectly healthy! She said. SHe added a smile and went on. My grandmother was in St. Mungo's we were visiting her and housesitting for a while. How about you? I haven't seem you around were did you go? Monica asked looking at him. She missed having talks with her friends.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 01:42 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just nodded his head. "Well, good to hear that you're perfectly healthy. So, how's your grandma ?" he asked her curiously. He hoped that Monica's grandma was fine now after got treated in St. Mungo's. "I'm fine. I just got back here from my summer vacation. I think it will be fun to spend the rest of the summer here and taking the summer seminar classes" he said to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 04:13 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh, she is doing okay now. She actually got out today. It was just some spell she was trying to do and it backfired I guess. Monica listened to him saying he just got back from summer vactation. Oh, I am taking so-.. Alot of those classes. Monica stopped herself before saying some. I don't think "some" would perfectly descbribe her ten classes she was taking. Which ones are you taking? Maybe we would be in some together? She asked hopefully. She had signed up for ten and she figured he might possibly be in one of those ten at least.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 10:45 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to Monica when she said that her grandma was fine now. "Glad to hear that. I hope that he can recover fast at home" he said to her. "Yeah, i;m taking a lot too. They open so many interesting classes here on the Summer seminar. I plan to take just four or five classes and ended up taking ten" he said then Grinned. "well, i'm taking Necromancy, Band 101, Hoodoo: Past and Practice, Potions for Pranksters, Deadly potions, Intro to world domination, Lycantropy for idiots, dirty dueling. What about you ?' he asked her after he mentioned all the classes that he took.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 07:03 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Monica nodded after he said thaat he hoped her grandma got better. She listened to what he said about signing up for ten and a small smirk crept onto Monica's face. I actually did the same thing! Monica said smiling. Monica listened to the classes he was taking and tried to pick out the ones she was in also. I guess they are only in one clas together. I'm taking Aquatic Creatures, High ritual Magic, Magic Camping, Magical Water Plants and Creatures, Potions for pranksters, Quidditch skills, Swimming 101,Creating with Duct Tape, How to Charm your Own Cheese, and I also took on of the more.. eh, Newer type of classes just becasue I wanted to see what kindof things they were taching in their. I guess Curiosity got the best of me but i'm also taking The Lies of the Boy Who Lived. See, ten classes! She said with a smile. Monica had a problem with taking too many classes.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 03:02 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie giggled when Monica said that she did the same thing as him. "Yeah, there are so many interesting classes, not to mention the special classes in this summer seminar. It's hard to choose which one to take and prioritize. If they don't restrict us to take just ten classes, i maybe end up taking twenty" he said to her then grinned. Then Richie nodded his head as Monica mentioned the classes she took. "Well, we only have one class together which is how to charm your own cheese" he said to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 03:23 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Monica nodded I know what you mean! I would have probably taken all of them! She said laughing. Only one? I thought you were taking potions for pranksters? She asked. Well If you are then we would have two. She said If you aren't then I guess one is better than nothing right? She said. Sh eknew she had alot of other classes with her friends and she was ahppy that she had at least one Richie.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 03:31 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just nodded his head. "Yeah, i must missed hearing that one when you mentioned your class list. Sorry about that" he said to her. "Well, at How to charm your own cheese we have to form a group. So, wanna be my partner, Monica ?" he offered her to form a group with him. He thought it would be the best thing to work with a person you know.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:05 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh, Monica said. She listened to what he had to say and became excited. Yes! I would love too! I was worried nobody was going to want me in their group. She said blushing a litle. Do you know how many people a group has to have? Or is two okay? She said. if it was just two then Monica would be thrilled. But if they had to add another person Monica wouldn't be too sad. She liked meeting new people. I don't think I know anybody that is taking that class. Well besides you of corse! She siad. thinking over to what her friends were taking also.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 02:01 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to Monica. He was glad that she accepted his offer to become partners at the How to charm your cheese class. "Good to hear that. I don't know how many people has to have in one group, but i don't mind having more people in ours" he said to her. Then he was silent for awhile, thinking about what would the class would taught them. "I wonder what that class will teach us. Cooking with magic, maybe ?" He said to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jun 30 2011, 10:54 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

I don't mind having more people either. I always like to meet more people. She said with a smile. While Richie was silent for a while, Monica was thinking about who else might be in their group or who else might be in the class that she knew. Then Richie spoke again which made Monica jump because She was deep in thought about other things her mind had wandered to. Maybe it will teach us some kinds of dishes we can make by using cheese? Monica said. Or cooking with Magic. She added. She thought what she said sounded kind of the same as what he said and she didn't want him to think she hadn't heard him.

This post has been edited by Monica Woodcliff: Jun 30 2011, 10:55 PM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jul 1 2011, 06:45 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just nodded his head when Monica said that she didn't mind having more people. "Yeah. and more people in the group means less work for us" he said to her then giggled. Apparently he had surprised her when she asked her what will the class taught them. Maybe she was thinking too,he thought. "Sorry if i startled you. It's good they teach us how to cook. Maybe i will have a new hobby in cooking" he said to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jul 1 2011, 12:04 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Monica laughed and nodded. I do enjoy less work. Seeing as we both have a lot of classes to worry about. She said laughing. She was glad that at least somebody did the same thing she did. She didn't know why she took so many classes. Everything just seemed to interest her. Monica laughed when Richie apologized for making her jump. It's okay. Just a little too deep in thought. She said laughing. I love cooking! I like to see what you make out of pretty much anything. I think it's really fun!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 09:33 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie grinned as Monica said that they both had a lot of classes to worry. "yeah. A lot of classes. I hope they don't give us too many homework. With ten classes i take, a lot of homework will certainly kill me" he said then chuckled. Richie just nodded his head when Monica said that she love cooking. "Well, maybe you should teach me how to cook. The only thing i can make is grilled cheese sandwich" he said then grinned.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:23 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

I know! I don't think I could handle all of that. Hopefully some of the classes like my swimming class are only things you do inside the class. She said.

I guess I could teach you how to cook. She said smiling. As long as you have something else to teach me. I do think I am advancing in guitar. She said smiling remembering when they first met. Monica laughed when she Richie said he only knew how to make grilled cheese. She shook her head playfully. You dodn't even know how to make cereal?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 09:02 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie nodded his head at Monica's comment. "Yeah, you're right. I can't think any homework based on swimming class, except maybe practicing your breaststroke" he commented.

Richie smiled when Monica offered to teach him how to cook. "That's very nice of you. And yeah, i would be really delighted to be your student" he said to her excitedly. "But i don't think i can teach you anything beside guitars" he added. Then he raised his eyebrows when Monica mentioned about cereal. "Are you kidding me ? of course i know how to make cereal. Open the box, put the contents into a bowl, pour some milk, and you have a nice cereal for breakfast, right ?" he said then grinned.

--------------------
PM
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jul 5 2011, 09:00 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Monica smiled. Well, I would be delighted to teach you. She listened as he said he couldn't teach anything besides guitars. Well maybe you could teach me to play another song on the guitar then? She asked hopefully. Monica laughed when Richie explained how to make cereal. Oh I am surprised. I thought you only knew how to make grilled cheese.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jul 6 2011, 12:41 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie smiled to Monica. "Thanks Monica. So, what's the easiest food that you can make ? you can start teaching me something easy" he said to her. Then Monica told him to teach her a song. "Alright. Name a song. I'll teach you if i know the song" he said to her then smiled.

--------------------
PM
^
Jayden Drake
 Posted: Jul 7 2011, 06:36 PM

Slytherin Third Year
137 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She walked into the lounge, needing to rest a bit from all the walking she had done today. It sucked that her classes required her to go up and down the floors, head out to the lake, go back in and then go down to the forest. All the exercise made her a little tired, not to mention the dueling.

Seeing a couple other students but no one she recognized, Jayden took a seat on one of the long couches, and once she made sure no one was going to sit there also, she laid down. ::Ah. That feels good:: Feeling that it was a little too awkward to just lay there and do nothing, she pulled out a book from her bag. She turned on her side, and started reading about Charms. Jayden wanted to be ready for when regular classes start.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Monica Woodcliff
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 02:00 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
567 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

QUOTE (Richard Roth @ Jul 6 2011, 01:41 AM)
Richie smiled to Monica. "Thanks Monica. So, what's the easiest food that you can make ? you can start teaching me something easy" he said to her. Then Monica told him to teach her a song. "Alright. Name a song. I'll teach you if i know the song" he said to her then smiled.

((Sorry!))

The easiest food I can make... Probably cake. She said happily. I love to make desserts the best! Monica laughed as Richie told her to name a song. Well I don't know! Thinking about a song seems harder when you're actually trying. She said thinking. How about you teach me a song that I have never heard. Then, I'll know a new song and how to play it? She suggested.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Richard Roth
 Posted: Jul 12 2011, 02:58 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
1599 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Richie just nodded his head. "Cakes huh ? it should be interesting" he said to Monica. "Alright. I'll make sure to teach you a new song when we meet again and i have my guitar with me" he said to Monica.

--------------------
PM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 03:49 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

(It's been a while so...)

[NEW RP]

Sami was not happy. She really wasn't happy at all now-a-days. It was a Saturday morning and she wanted to get out of the dorms before Les woke up and made her life miserable. How did someone so awesome turn so cruel? They were best friends after all. More like ex best friends. She wandered down to the fifth floor lounge and collapsed onto a couch. She wore >>these<< shorts under >>this<< top. She then threw on >>these<< sneakers. In a hurry, she threw her hair up like >>this<<. Once she was ready, she grabbed her bunny, LouLou, and hurried away. LouLou would probably end up Slytherin green if she left him there for a morning. So, she kept him with her at all times.

(tag:Trevor)

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Trevor Higginbotham
 Posted: Jul 19 2011, 09:10 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1904 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

:: Okay, the Albus Dumbledore Theatre – Done. ::

Trevor completed his scribbling in his journal and closed it up. He passed by a painting of a old lady holding an apple and she blurted out – “You’re not yourself, are ye?”

Trevor leapt back and cursed the artwork. “You stupid pile of oil! Shut up!” He turned around and caught his reflection in the glass of another painting. He looked like THIS

Satisfied that he was indeed himself, Trevor entered a nearby lounge. He noticed the couch was occupied and rolled his eyes at her. Under his breath, he uttered – “They will let anyone in this place these days…”

This post has been edited by Trevor Higginbotham: Jul 19 2011, 09:10 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 12:17 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami was stroking LouLou mindlessly when she heard somebody walk in. She turned and smiled when she saw her mentor, Trevor, standing in the doorway. She stood and waved to him before saying "Trevor! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you?" she tilted her head slightly to the right, her saphire eyes glowing with happiness for once. Only her friends could make her feel better in a time like this and she hoped that Trevor would be one of those friends.

--------------------
user posted image
My Plot My Profile LouLou user posted image Thanks to Peter Dereks for this AWESOME siggy! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Trevor Higginbotham
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 09:38 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1904 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

:: Oh, no. Not again… :: Trevor rubbed his face with his hand and shook his head.

“Uhh, you must have me confused with someone else. My name is,… Earl. And I’m in the wrong place.”

Trevor turned around and started to leave the lounge.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 06:29 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Trevor started to leave after rechristianing himself...Earl? She laughed and ran forward grabbing his hand and pulling him back. "Trevor! It's me, Sami. You don't have to leave." she chuckled. She walked back to the couch and she patted the seat cushion. "Come on, Trev. Sit." she suggested, hoping he'd take her up on it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Trevor Higginbotham
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 01:47 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1904 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

He stopped his forward momentum as he heard he say – “It's me, Sami.”

He turned around and held a finger up to the girl as he flipped open his journal.

:: Sami, Sami, Oh yeah. The mentor thing . ::

Trevor was in a quandary. He wanted to leave, but this girl could cause him trouble if he acted too suspiciously. And he was tired, so the couch did look inviting. He shrugged his shoulders and sat down.

“Okay, just for a moment. But under one condition – Stop with the bubbly, happy routine. It is nauseating.”

Trevor folded his arms and sat there stiffly.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 21 2011, 02:18 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami was glad he sat, but that happiness faded instantly the next words came out of his mouth. She felt stung. :How rude!: she thought, slightly angry. Shaking her head, knowing it was probably just him having a bad day, she tried again, a little less chipper. "So, how have you been, Trev?" asking, hoping the question didn't offend him. The only one who should be offended was Sami, and she slightly was. But, she was French. She could give more than she could take.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Trevor Higginbotham
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 11:15 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1904 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

“How have I been? Let me see. I can’t have any privacy in this stupid castle, classes are a waste of time, professors are power mongers, ghost and elves are watching us change clothes, and I keep getting asked the dumbest questions by first years!”

He looked Sami square in the eye on that last part. His nose started to make a weird twitching motion.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 26 2011, 08:06 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami's eyes widened. :A really bad day, then.: she thought. Or, maybe he was just being a jerk. But, he was so nice before, what would make him so upset? "Trevor, are you alright? Your acting...different." she said cautiously, not wanting to set him off. Though, anything she said would probably set him off. The little grump needed an attitude check as soon as possible!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Trevor Higginbotham
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 12:02 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1904 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Trevor bounced up out of his seat. “Acting? What do you mean acting? I think you are acting the same, bratty and whiney. Who are you to judge me?“

Trevor’s fists were trembling. The twitching in his nose grew worse. He thrust his hand into his pocket where he kept his wand and stared at the girl as if he dared her to push him some more. “Maybe your mentor needs to teach you some more lessons? You ready for lesson one?” He snarled in an ugly fashion.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 06:30 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami pursed her lips. How dare he? She reached towards his face quickly, aiming to slap him square in the right side of his face. She stood up after making her move and crossed her arms. "You need to watch it, Higginbotham!" She said, glaring at him before quickly realizing he was a third year, knew spells, and had his wand on him. Uh-oh. She kept her angry face on, deciding not to show him how scared she was right now.

This post has been edited by Samina LaFoy: Jul 28 2011, 03:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Trevor Higginbotham
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 08:38 PM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1904 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Trevor couldn’t move fast enough to dodge Sami’s approaching hand. As the hand made contact, Trevor felt his face slide to the right.

“Ahhhoww!”

He glared at his attacker. Still stinging with pain, he pulled out what he was holding in his pocket. The dungbomb had stained his hand black. He tossed it directly at her feet as she stood there with her arms crossed. As the putrid odor was released, Trevor absent-mindedly rubbed his face with his dirty hand, smudging his face. He sneered and spat out,

“Hur, Hur! I’m watching it, little girl. And smelling it to. You are going to stink for days!” He pointed and continued to laugh at Sami’s predicament.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Samina LaFoy
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 09:01 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
612 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Sami threw him a nasty look before hssing. "Next time will be worse. Watch yourself." She turned on her heel after a stinkbomb went off and sh ran to her dorms, decing that twelve showers and three lavender scented baths should get rid of the scent. She needed to do it before Les came back. :Jerk!: she thought as she scurried.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Trevor Higginbotham
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 07:38 AM

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
1904 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Har Har Haaa! Smell you later, Stinky. That will learn you to mess with your superiors”, Trevor called out to her as she made a quick retreat. He smiled in his victory, but his lack of intelligence to fully think out his plan revealed itself. Trevor was standing in the dungbomb’s wake also.

“Kaff, kaff. Ahhh, this really does stink!” Pinching his nose, he ran out of the room and headed outside for some fresh air.

((End RP))

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Blakely Cane
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 06:28 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
626 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(New RP)

Blakely had just ran all the way up from the basements to the fifth floor because she had wanted to check if her intro to theatre class had made any more progress than the sign up sheet outside the door, nope. She was very out of breath and when she came across this lounge, she immediately plopped down on a very comphy looking couch.

--------------------
My Profile~My Family Kitty:Hercules~My Family Owl:Winky~My Own Kittten:Waffles
Hey! Please comment on my shipper page so I can make it complete!Here's the link.
user posted image
Thanks sooooo much to Aubrey Ryan for making this! I LUV IT!

Murder Mystery Set Link
Thanks soooo much to Alex Valen for my Murder Mystery Set! I Luv it!
PMEmail
^
Bianca Blakely
 Posted: Aug 8 2011, 06:54 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
2268 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bee was just done with some reading from her potions class, but after she left the library, she thought it was still early for dinner, so she headed up instead of down. She didn't want to spend her time in the dungeons.

She was just up the stairs when she saw Blake plunge into a couch nearby. She headed towards her friend.
"What's up with you?" she asked, sitting, as she noticed her friend was out of breath.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ