View All Announcements

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Study Room
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:48 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira scoffed. "Gryffindorks, all a bunch of hotheaded losers." Okay so she had two Gryffindor friends...they were still hotheaded like the Irish, which was fitting as one was Irish. Anyways. Mesira rolled her eyes, "Scarhead? You've got to be kidding me. If it weren't for that bloody twit everything would be in it's proper place."

Mesira looked down for a moment. Okay she knew she was turning to the dark side but she hadn't realized how far she had sunk in such a short time. What would her parents think of her? Mesira smirked at the girl, "As long as I'm taunting and teasing you I figure there's no problem at all. Though, when the Puffluenzia starts to spread I hope to Merlin I'm not stuck in it's smiling food obsessed wake." Haha Puffluenzia? Sorry Mesira's writer thought it was kind of funny. Mesira continued to smirk at the girl. She was rather 'fun' to banter with.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:58 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Just so you know "Scar head" saved this school and if he hadn't you would be slaved to someone who doesn't even have a soul. "Scar head" was the best student ever to go to this school. Everyone but Slytherins would be gone if it wasn't for him." Onyx took a deep breath after her huge rant. "Really Puffluenzia is that the best thing you could think of?" Onyx smirked. She felt so powerful right now and how dare this girl insult Harry Potter.

This post has been edited by Onyx Bennet: Jun 18 2011, 09:59 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 10:09 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira laughed, "Of course you'd think that, you filthy little mudblood. Scarhead was the one who 'saved' the school, sure from turning into something better than it was before. As for being a slave? The Ridells don't serve anyone. We support. There's a difference. If who we support fails in the end we can always switch sides." Very Slytherin thinking on her part. Except for the fact that said scenario never happened and cost her her parents lives. Not that she'd tell Onyx that. "If Slytherins only went to this school we'd be much better off. There wouldn't be bickering or House rivalries. We'd have School Unity and I wouldn't be having a hopeless discussion with a random Puff right now.

Mesira smirked. "Hoppinpops, Puffnstuff, Poofs. Ha, honestly I could go on forever but I wouldn't want to bore you." So they were a bit lame on the insult side. Other than fuzzy and puffy how can one make fun of Hufflepuff? Mesira's writer thought the Puffnstuff was the closest she'd get.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 10:18 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Slytherins are useless, all they care about is hurting people. The only house that everyone is rivals with is Slytherins so maybe we should get rid of you guys." Onyx grinned to herself at that, she never thought of herself as smart. "Besides it's stupid to still support voldemort even though he is dead." Onyx laughed at the girl, was this girl really that stupid. "You think Puff's are all nice and sweet but really we could fight you if we wanted to."

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 10:29 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"At least Slytherins contribute some entertainment for the rest of the school. The best games of quidditch are the ones that have Gryffindor and Slytherin pitted against each other." She smirked, "Besides, Gryffindor and Slytherin had some of the most famous witches and wizards graduate from Hogwarts. Potter, Riddle, Snape, all brilliant wizards.Just because we Slytherins fight dirty for want we want doesn't mean we're all evil. And honestly who famous came from your house? Diggory? He died by Voldemort's hand."

Mesira rolled her eyes, "Please, just because I wear green and silver doesn't automatically make me a death eater." Not that she didn't hope...one day perhaps? "Like I said, Mesira Ridell serves no master."

Mesira laughed, "You think I don't know that? You may question my intelligence but I have been here a bit longer than you have, I know Hufflepuffs can have a mean streak when it comes to Slytherins." heck she'd just avoided a fight with Celia not a few hours before hand.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 10:39 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Onyx felt her self stop for a second. She couldn't think of anything to say. "to Slytherins practice bring people down?" Onyx asked. "Or are they just born to be mean little witches and wizards." Onyx snapped. She hated when people Insulted her house.

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 10:47 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smirked wickedly. "Yes actually. Our noble mothers and fathers teach us how to achieve our ends by bringing others down. It's our primary school!" Okay so Mesira actually went to muggle school, but again Onyx needn't know that. She leaned over to smirk at the girl, "I was just born that way."

Mesira wasn't the type of girl t get instantly mad about anything, so Onyx petty insults toward the Slytherin House, which she shrunk into little more than mean talk, didn't bother her as much as Mesira's comment toward the Hufflepuff House seemed to get to Onyx.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 10:53 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Well I feel bad that you guys have to tear us down to get where you wanna be." Onyx was be truthful then. She was annoyed with this girl but she didn't want to finish this war with out a fight for what she believed in. Onyx was proud to be who she was and she wanted to know why Slytherins wanted to change that about people.

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 10:59 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smirked, it seemed to her Onyx was a bit defeated when she made her last comment. "About that..." Mesira pursed her lips together in thought and then snapped her fingers as if the answer came to her. "The reason we tear people down to get what we want is because we enjoy it. Putting a person in their proper place is a very gratifying feeling. At least, I think so."

Now she wasn't talking about the levels of witches, wizards and muggles, Mesira was talking about tearing down people who stood in her way of achieving what she wanted but adding some flare and thought into it. That way she could look back on it with pride knowing she was in the right.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 11:03 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Well then I still feel bad, if trying to put people in a place were they don't belong is the only way you can feel good." Onyx knew people at her old school did that but that's because no one cared about them and everyone hated them.

This post has been edited by Onyx Bennet: Jun 18 2011, 11:04 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 11:10 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smiled, "No one asked you." Mesira usually let things be, she never spoke up to older students, teachers, Ministry officials. She was a good kid deep down but if a student in her year or younger got in her way she'd rip 'em a new one. "Besides I don't scope out people to put down, just the ones who appear in need of it." Mesira was hinting toward the fact that nearly every time she came into contact with another House member she was shunned immediately as being a mean little witch. She got over it and moved on, though not without a smidgen of resentment and hate.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 11:16 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Okay then." Onyx figured out she would never under stand why Slytherins hate people. Onyx clearly felt like this girl was just being forced into things by her parents and house, and that made Onyx feel bad for the girl and everyone who acted like that. "Well I guess you win because clearly you are only doing to put me into a place where I am never gonna be." Onyx shrugged and picked up her book.

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 11:22 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira sighed perhaps now she could get back to her book. "I know you aren't being sincere, I understand why. But if your wondering my parents never forced me to do anything. They've been dead for years now." She could easily blame her behavior on her house but she was not going to disgrace the Ridell name by saying they were all back stabbing witches and wizards.

She leaned back in her chair and began to read calmly, her ears trained to listen but her mind wrapped in a complicated potion she had just recently found in her book. How she yearned to try it!

((Can we continue this tomorrow? I've got to hit the hay. =] ))

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 11:27 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

((Okay smile.gif)

"Well I'm sorry about that." Onyx paused. She knew how the girl felt, well sort of. She had never met her real parents, being a foster kid. "I've never met my real parents before." Onyx sighed and started to read her book, "Some times I feel like I wasn't as inportant as what ever they were doing so that's why they gave me away." Onyx wondered if this girl ever felt like dark magic had been more inportant then her.

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 03:07 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira looked up from her book, her eyes dull and emotionless, "I don't need your pity." She didn't say it in a harsh tone or anything,simply in a manner that was uncaring and distant.

She looked back down at her book, "Besides they died for my safety." She flipped the page and began to read once more. Had that page been stuck before? She didn't recall reading this potion! Her eyes lit up as the passed over the page.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 07:39 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Okay." Onyx rolled her eyes as they scanned the book she was reading. She guess they died just because they were death eaters but Onyx didn't wanna jump to conclusions. Onyx turned her page and felt it cut into her index finger. "Ow." Onyx muttered and started sucking on her finger.

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 03:24 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira had glanced up just in time to see Onyx roll her eyes. Just because she was a Slytherin didn't mean she always lied. Just when it was too good a chance to pass up. A smirk spread across her face as Onyx sucked on her finger. "I can't believe you're doing that."

She turned to her bag and opened it up. Inside there were quills, ink, parchment, even some loos potions vials, but as Mesira dug down she found what she was looking for. She stood, something small in her hand and walked over to the girl.

"Can 't have you spreading your blood around." Mesira held out her hand, in between her middle and index finger was an ordinary muggle bandaid. She leaned against the desk waiting for the girl to take it from her.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 03:14 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(It's been a few days)

[NEW RP]

Des walked up to the fifth floor nervous as heck. She had cut her hair a few days before so it now hung at her shoulder blades. Also, she had dyed it a honey color so it wouldn't gleam off the sun like it used to and attract so much attention. She had failed to find green eye contacts that weren't for people who wore glasses, so she was stuck with her cobalt eyes. She threw on her favorite shirt (clicky) and a pair of bright jeans (clicky). She slid on a pair of matching sneakers (clicky) and ran up to the Study Lounge before she was late. She was doing the unthinkable and knee this wasn't going to be fun. But she had to do it. She fell onto a couch and waited. She looked around the cozy room, trying to calm herself down so it didn't look like she was nervous, which she was. She took a few deep breaths before smiling contently at her ability to relax herself.

(Tag: Professor Penny Lane)

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted imageMy Twixy!My Wand!
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 03:18 PM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She joined the fifth floor corridor and saw Des seemingly relaxing on one of the couches. She had no idea what the girl wanted but hoped it wouldn't take long, she had things to do.

Des, you wanted to speak to me?

She didn't have any time to waste and hoped the girl wasn't wasting her time. The only reason she was meeting the girl was because she was some relation to Rayasha whom she actually respected. Des hadn't earned that respect but Penny did have hopes that she wasn't a lost cause.

--------------------
user posted image
Penny and Hadrian / Choc Frog Card by Ann
Sig by Lila/Member since 07.07
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 03:26 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des jumped slightly as Professor Lane spoke behind her. She jumped up and spun to face her. She knew she didn't have all day, so she decided to just jump to the point and get it over with. She took another deep breath before going on.

"Yes, Professor Lane, I just wanted to apologize for my behavior before. I realize now that I shouldn't have said what I said and acted how I acted. I'm going to change and I already have someone helping me. I just hope that you'll be able to forgive me one day and that we won't always have tension between us. Oh, and thank you for coming and listening." she said. When she finished, she let out a breath she had been holding, and she waited for the Professor's response. She hoped that she wouldn't get slapped or anything. Not that she expected that to happen.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 03:36 PM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She stared at Des in disbelief. Had she heard the girl right? She stuck a finger in ear and wiggled it around. She was so flabbergasted she was unsure of how to respond.

Well... This is surprising, I must say. Pardon me if I am a bit suspicious of your change of heart but time will tell if you are sincere. You have the right spirit to be a Sly, Des, just the wrong execution. I hope you are working with your mentor and are striving to improve your behavior.

She gave the girl a small smile. Perhaps she had been through enough.

I accept your apology and I am sure once you show you have the right Slytherin attitude, the others will take you back in. Was there anything else?

She loosened her grip on the wand she didn't realise she was holding so tightly.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsiteYIM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 03:43 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des knew the reaction from the Professor would be surprise but she was even more surprised to hear her say she "had the right spirit to be a Slytherin". It was a pleasant surprise, but she didn't doubt her sincerity. She nodded.

"Yes, Canry and I have been working together. And, I understand why there might be a bit of doubt, but I am sincere, and you will come to understand that sometime in the near future, I hope." she returned the smile easily and shook her head. "No, that's it, really." she said. I bet she didn't even know that Des was Christian. That was actually the main reason she was doing this, because she was supposed to Love her Neighbors.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Penny Lane-Belvins
 Posted: Jun 30 2011, 07:32 AM

Professor Emeritus
3647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She nodded.

Well, time will tell. I must be going but I will be watching you.

And with that, she was gone.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PMWebsiteYIM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 30 2011, 08:52 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des nodded a goodbye to Professor Lane before collapsing on the couch. :Did that really just happen? Really?: she thought to herself. She sighed exausted mentally. She stood back up after a few minutes and ran to the dungeons so she could fnid Canry and tell her what she did.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 07:15 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(new rp)

Dom just take another mentee and owl the girl to meet him in the study room. He keeps wondering how come the mentees he took were all girls. Perhaps the school really have more girls than boys. Anyway, he was here in the study room revising for the class on high ritual magic because there is a lot to research in it. Looking at the time, his mentee should arrive soon. Hopefully she didn't get lost or something.

--------------------
user posted image
I owe a kiss to Nearra for this awesome set user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nykomis Vega
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 07:29 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
29 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nykomis Vega hurried to the study room, looking for her mentor. She was new to Hogwarts, and needed to be taught how things worked around here. She spotted him and hurried over to him, smiling. "Hello...are you Dominic? I'm Nykomis Vega." She smiled at him and stuck out her hand to shake his.

This post has been edited by Nykomis Vega: Jul 8 2011, 07:30 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 07:34 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom turned when he heard footsteps and a girl introduced herself. Great correct this is his mentee, with a smile he shake her hand. Great Nykomis, you manage to find here. And yes i'm dominic nice to meet you. would you like to take a seat? he asked with a smile gesturing to the chair next to his. He have got another mentee coming too, he is bringing two this time. One have come and the other he is still waiting.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard//Prince Storm //My Shipper//my thing //my stainless steel necklace//Secret side of me//
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nykomis Vega
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 07:46 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
29 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She smiled and sat next to him after shaking his hand. "Very nice to meet you as well." She fiddled with her Ravenclaw robes, picking at a loose string as she wasn't sure what to do. She glanced at Dominic again, wondering if he was waiting for someone else.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 07:52 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom chuckled as she seems rather bored. actually there are one more to come but anyway do you have any questions for me? you could ask me now. he smiled to her. While waiting, he could guide her first right so time won't be wasted doing nothing.

So you know the school rules already right? he asked with a smile. It is quite important that a student to know the rules.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nykomis Vega
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 08:10 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
29 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She nodded slightly. "Well not many questions..just wondering how it is that we are supposed to make our way around the castle without getting lost. It is so big!" She blinked, knowing that she had already gotten lost quite a few times. She looked around, wondering if the other student would get here soon.

She nodded. "Yes I studied them quite a bit on the train." In fact, she had spent the whole train ride looking over rules and things, making sure she memorized them.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 08:22 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom nodded, this question is quite a common question. then you will need a map. Here a map for you of the school, just basically where the places are. he smiled giving her a map. He had lots of copy of the map because he make it during summer holiday time.

great since you know the rule, i would suggest try not to break them. hmm what about classes, have you enrolled in them? he asked. Classes were important too required for them to move up to the next year.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nykomis Vega
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 09:13 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
29 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She thankfully took the map and looked it over quickly. "Thank you, this will be helpful." She put it in her bag where it would be safe and smiled at Dominic.

She then shook her head. "I tried to...but they said the classes were closed by the time I got here." She aid it sadly, as she had been looking forward to taking classes over the summer.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cleopatra von Bast
 Posted: Jul 8 2011, 08:28 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
89 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 09:41 PM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom nodded with a smile. well its ok, you will have your chance next term. Or since it is still early perhaps you could ask some of the professors to let you in. You know they might just let you in. he suggested. summer class might be special but other term's class were not bad either. Just as fun as summer class. he chuckled. Actually it is not a bad thing to you know rest for a term and not stress by homework? But for a claw hmm they just don't like to rest for the whole term.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nykomis Vega
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 08:08 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
29 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nykomis nodded, chewing on her lip and thinking. Would she be able to handle just sitting around with no homework or classes for a whole summer? She supposed that she could always just read more on Hogwarts...she knew that the school had a huge library, and she thought that she should spend quite a few hours in there before school started. It wouldn't hurt to get some extra knowledge and study time in before classes started.

"I think I'll just wait untill the fall term starts...I can use the free time I have during the summer to read and such." She smiled at him, twirling her hair between her fingers.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Dominic Arashi Haggai
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 08:22 AM

Unsorted Member
1809 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dom nodded with a chuckled. don't feels disappointed, I could just share with you of what I learn to get you prepare either. If you need anything just tell me. You know once your mentor always your mentor If you treatvme like your mentor. he grins. He loves to share with people on what he learns but sadly no much people in his household is interested in listening because they all have been through it. So much for being the youngest, he was the smartest and learn the fastest among them.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Nykomis Vega
 Posted: Jul 10 2011, 11:20 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
29 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She smiled. "Sure, that would be nice, thank you!" Nyko smiled at Dominic. It was nice to have a mentor that was nice, especially since he was offering to teach her and tell her what he had learned so far.

This post has been edited by Nykomis Vega: Jul 10 2011, 11:21 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ashley Grinlaw
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 03:24 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
492 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ashley walked in and went to a table. She threw her bag in a chair and sat down in another. Ashley digged threw her bag and pulled out a journal. She sighed. It was summer, your not suppose to have homework. Ashley then pulled out a textbook. She opened it and read a little. Ashley then wrote some notes down.

((Tag: Ailenana))

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Lestatia for my awesome banner! user posted image
PM
^
Ailenana McArthur
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 12:48 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
10 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

*Ailenan walks in * Hey what you up to hows the homework
at least i dont have any yet smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Ashley Grinlaw
 Posted: Jul 27 2011, 01:29 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
492 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ashley looked up when a girl walked in. "I don't have any either. I'm making some notes so I can study easier. But it's like homework," Ashley said. She sighed. Ashley then read a little and added some more notes.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Lestatia for my awesome banner! user posted image
PM
^
Ailenana McArthur
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 12:15 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
10 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Well arein't you a little smartie ailenana said teasingly. so what classes are you taking? do you have any recomendations

(sorry i haven't answered but it is my summer holidays and i have benn on holiday but i go back on tuesdays so)
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 02:11 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP...it's been a while))

Myriad wandered aimlessly around the fifth floor, not looking for anything particular. She peeked into a room off the corridor and was happy to see it was empty. A few windows dotted the walls and she made her way over to them. She watched the goings outside of the castle curiously, playing with her wand. She didn't know almost any magic yet, but she treasured the magical feel of the smooth wood. She peered attentively out the window, absorbed in her own thoughts...

((tag: Payson))

--------------------
user posted image
profile~ shipper~ wand~ callboard~ nyx~my plot~want a siggy?~GGG~
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~thanks to the amazing Mel for GGG!~
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 02:24 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson wanted anything but being alone. She walked into what she thought was an empty room. She saw her friend Myriad. She almost left but then she decided to stay, Myriad? she said weakly and sadly. She wanted to cuddle with someone. She knew Sorcha wouldn't and that was fine by her.

--------------------
user posted image
Everything done by: Alex Valen THANKS I LOVE IT!!!
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 04:28 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad spun around, responding to the sound of her name. She relaxed when she saw it was Payson and stuck her wand in her boot. She looked at Payson more closely and instantly picked up on that something had happened. Oh, no... She ran towards Payson and caught her in a tight hug. "Oh, Payson..." She murmured, still holding tight to her friend. She pulled back a little so she could see her face. "When?" She asked gently. Myriad had already guessed that Payson's mother had...passed away.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 06:08 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson knew Myriad had guess that her mom had died. A couple of days ago. I was with my cousin when I got the letter from home. It was after I told her though she said crying. She was glad that someone guessed it without her having to say it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 06:14 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad's gaze softened with love for her friend and her voice was rich with compassion. "I'm so sorry, Payson." She murmured. She stepped forward once again so Payson could cry on her shoulder if she wanted to. She stroked Payson's hair comfortingly. Payson had just lost her mother...she deserved to cry. Myriad sensed that her friend truly needed a shoulder to cry on this time.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 3 2011, 06:23 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson leaned on her shoulder. I was my mom's whole world. She can't be gone. She can't be. It's not possible. she said crying. She still didn't want to admit that she was gone. She continued to cry in fear and sadness.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 08:54 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad sighed, so softly that it echoed only in her own ears. Payson was still in denial...and that was understandable. But it had to stop. She could never heal if she didn't acknowledge the truth. "Payson...I know it's hard. But she's in a better place now." She murmured gently, giving Payson's shoulder a gentle squeeze. She felt Payson's tears soaking into her shirt, but she didn't mind. She just stood there, gently supporting Payson in the only way she could...with her own strong love.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:15 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson continued to cry, She can't be gone. She just can't be. she said crying, She couldn't get where she accepted it. She was afraid to accept it. She loved her mom and she didn't want to be dead. It was really hard for her to accept.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:22 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad pulled away gently and looked Payson straight in the eyes. Her voice was firm, but her eyes were gentle and warm. "Payson. You need to accept this. It's the first step towards healing." She paused, measuring Payson's expression. "I am going to have you do something you don't want to do, but you need to. Payson...tell me that your mother has died. Tell me straight out, like I hadn't guessed already. You need to say it out loud." Her eyes softened and and she reached out to give Payson's hand a comforting squeeze. "Please?" She asked, her tone soft and pleading.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ