View All Announcements

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Study Room
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:32 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

When she asked her to say that her mom had died, she shook her head immediately. No, I can't do it. I don't want to say it, because I don't want it to be true. she said as she walked away from her and sat on the floor and cried. She couldn't do it. There was no way that she was gonna do it. She didn't want it to be true.

--------------------
user posted image
Everything done by: Alex Valen THANKS I LOVE IT!!!
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:41 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad followed Payson and sat a few feet away from her to give her some space. She watched tears trace glittering lines down Payson's face, and she swallowed a lump of bitter guilt. No, she needed to do this. For Payson. "Payson...please." She murmured, her voice rich with grief and compassion, a little pain tainting her tone. She didn't want to force Payson to do it, she wished someone else could do it for her. But there was no one else. "Please." She whispered again, her eyes swimming with tears.

--------------------
user posted image
profile~ shipper~ wand~ callboard~ nyx~my plot~want a siggy?~GGG~
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~thanks to the amazing Mel for GGG!~
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:59 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson didn't want to but she knew she would have to say it eventually so she looked at her, Fine I will say it, but I will say it once. she said crying, She looked back at the floor and took a couple of deep breaths.My mom...d... she stopped. She couldn't do it. I can't do it. I just can't do it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 10:34 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad looked gently at Payson, a single tear escaping and running down her cheek. "You are so close...I know you can do it. Please." She whispered, pleading. It was the only way, if there was any other way she would have taken it. But there wasn't. "Please." She whispered again, her voice faint with grief. She struggled to keep the rest of the tears back, she didn't want to make this any harder for Payson than it already was.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 10:47 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson looked at her and could tell she was fighting back tears so she took a slow deep breath and looked back at the floor, My mom...d-died. There she had said it. She moved closer to her friend and cried even harder. She couldn't believe that she said it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 11:03 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad let loose a huge sigh of relief; she had been unconsiously holding her breath. She closed the remaining distance betweeen Payson and her and held her tight. "Thank you." She whispered softly in her ear, wiping some of Payson's tears away with her thumb. "I'm always here." She murmured gently, sensing that Payson needed to hear it. She just sat there, holding Payson tight, oblivious to everything else except her friend. Actions speak louder than words.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 11:10 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson just hugged her and cried. She can't be dead though...I want my mom she said not looking at her friend. This was really hard for her to get through her head. She didn't want her to be gone.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 11:17 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad gave Payson a gentle glance. "Payson...I don't want to say this...but your mom is...gone. And she's not coming back." She paused, worried her words had set off another set of tears. She put her hand over her heart. "She will always be with you though...she will never truly leave." She murmured softly, though her words had power behind them. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out an unused tissue, she always seemed to have one somewhere on her person. She handed it to Payson, gently rubbing her back in comforting circles with her other hand.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 4 2011, 11:34 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

When she said her mom wasn't coming back she just balled. She knew that but she didn't want to admit it. I am sorry I am a mess. I never thought it would actually happen, though. she said still crying. She was a mess and she knew it and she also knew that Myriad wouldn't mind but she still apologized.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 11:41 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad held Payson tight, the sound of her crying echoing around the still room. She continued to rub Payson's back gently, watching tears stream down her face. "You deserve to be a mess at the moment." She murmured, a faint smile flitting across her features. She couldn't imagine what Payson was truly going through, no one in her own family was close enough to her for her to feel the same connection Payson had with her mom. But she knew what the sting of death felt like...and she would do anything to help Payson through it.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 12:49 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson just sat there and cried, She was so glad she had such good friends to help her through this. She knew she deserved to be a mess. I still don't believe that she is gone...is she really gone? Tell me no please. she said still crying. She was so numb.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 01:04 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad looked sadly at Payson, and squeezed her hand gently. "Payson...I can't do that. Because the answer is...yes." She murmured, her voice as gentle as possible. She revised her earlier thought. She would do anything for her...but lie. She squeezed her hand again comfortingly, trying to help her. She glanced back at Payson, worried by the numb expression on her face. But she knew exactly what was happening, first the pain, then the denial, then the numbness, and then the pain would return, but not quite as terrible as before. At least, that was what happened when she went through a loved one's death.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 01:33 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson was devastated. She just leaned on her can cried. She closed her eyes and let the tears fall down her face. She was no learning to admit that her mom was gone. My mom is dead....my mom is dead... she just sat there upset and numb. She just sat there and crying.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 02:05 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad was prepared this time for the onslaught of tears that followed her words. She felt Payson's tears soaking into her shirt, but still she held Payson tight. She watched with guilt and sorrow as glittering lines traced paths down Payson's face. Her own eyes welled up and a single tear fell down her cheek. "Payson...Payson..." She murmured, stroking Payson's hair with a light touch. "She may not be here in body, but she will always be with you in spirit." She murmured, looking warmly into Payson's face, willing her to meet her eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 02:21 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson looked at her with tears running down her face. She just looked at her for about a minute, I know, but I can't ask her for advice, I can't tell her about my life here, I can't even call her to say hi anymore. I can't talk to her face to face anymore. How am I supposed to get through this? I am way to young to be going through this. she said crying, She was so afraid. What about my dad?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 02:33 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad met Payson's gaze calmly, her eyes gentle. "You can tell others about your life here, you can ask close professors for advice, and I am sure she is watching right now." She paused and took a deep breath. "I know it's not the same...but it's the only way. Your strong Payson, you know that." She said softly. She glanced down at the scar on her own wrist before meeting Payson's eyes again. "You are stronger than him too. You are a witch... with powerful friends. And a strong spirit as well." She said quietly, but with full conviction supporting her words.

This post has been edited by Myriad Faith: Sep 5 2011, 02:34 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 02:49 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson knew she was strong, but without her mom she didn't know. She loved her mom and now she was gone. Thanks I needed to hear that. It still doesn't change the fact that she is gone. she said as she hugged her friend. She felt her tears hit her shirt but she knew Myriad didn't mind. She was here for her, and that was all that mattered.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 02:54 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad hugged Payson back, a faint smile flitting across her features. "I love you like a sister, you know that right?" She asked, relasing Payson and winking. She smiled and and got up. She held out her hand to Payson to help her up as well. Her eyes were warm and her smile was still faint on her face.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 04:13 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Payson grabbed her hand and stood up. Thanks for being my friend and sister. she said as she wiped her tears and hugged her best friend.

(sorry so short I didn't know what to put)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 04:23 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad gave a gentle tug and hauled Payson to her feet. She returned Payson's hug happily. "No problem." She said, still smiling. She let go and jumped in surprise as three loud bongs echoed through the room. "Oh! Is it three already?" She gasped. "Want to walk me to the Gryff tower?" She asked, grabbing Payson's hand and waiting for her response.

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 04:33 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

The three bongs scared her. She started laughing though, Sure why not? she took her hand and looked at her, and said, Myriad I really mean it, thanks so much. I really needed to say it. It's still hard but with my friends, I think I will be alright. she smiled at her friend.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Myriad Faith
 Posted: Sep 5 2011, 04:39 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1194 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myriad smiled and let loose a sweet, bubbly laugh. "Thanks." She said happily. She glanced up at Payson with a warm smile. "Good. Like I said, love you like a sister!" She laughed. And with that she gave Payson a gentle tug and went skipping out of the room, Payson trailing behind her.

((End RP))

--------------------
user posted image
Ying Fa's Fan Club!
~set by me~
PMWebsite
^
William Hartridge
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 07:11 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
736 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[New RP
Tag: Vera]

William had felt like hitting his head on a wall a good few times when he had realised his younger sister's birthday was in less than a week and he hadn't gotten her a present. This was why William was sitting in the study room, a look of deep concentration on his face as he appeared to be reading from a Transfiguration book. If you looked closely you would notice a few odd things about William. The first of these things would be that he was holding the book upside down. The second thing would be that if you came up behind him you would see a bright pink catalogue featuring girl's toys placed inside the pages of the book. William would rather lick peanut butter off a dirty toenail than be seen with the catalogue aimed at young girls. William flicked through the pages of the catalogue inside the book, willing for the perfect present to show itself. Once he sent off the order form, William could fulfil his desire to throw the 'demonic' brochure in to a fireplace in the common room.

--------------------
[align=center]user posted image
PM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 09:43 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The fifth floor was quiet for some reason, and she herself actually has no idea why she was there at that very moment, still in her school robes and still hanging onto her school bag, well since she was here anyways, might as well check out the study room, she recalled there's one by the end of the corridor.

Walking in she checked the room out first to see if there were anyone there, she didnt notice anyone and smiled to herself as she walked in further, well she was wrong as there was a boy sitting there, a deep concentration on his face and what was weird was that, he was reading a book upside down, or was he reading. Vera walked around and approached the boy from behind, she smiled though when she noticed under the book was a catalogue? was it? and a girly one too.

" Looking for a gift I presume? Sorry, I didnt mean to pry, I just accidentally saw it." she said as she pointed towards the book. She added then, " You weren't hiding it real good too, your book was upside down." she said smiling as she sat across the boy.

--------------------

user posted image
Feels like I'm a different girl.

profile||shipper||callboard|| [fire.tongue] ||

PMEmail
^
William Hartridge
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 11:04 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
736 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

William jumped in his chair when he heard a voice from behind him and hastily slammed the book cover-down on the table, his cheeks a bit flushed. He shifted in his chair to see who was behind him and was relieved to see that it was no Slytherin student, instead there stood a friendly looking girl.

"Y-yeah, just looking for something for my sister." William's jaw dropped when he heard he had been holding the book upside-down. "No way," he muttered and lifted the book up to see he had indeed had it the wrong way up. "Aw no, I'm so stupid." William found his mistake amusing, he couldn't believe that he'd been that silly. He grinned at the girl sitting across from him. "Can't blame you at all for seeing what I was doing. I really must've looked strange."

"I'm William," he added when he recognised he didn't know the girl's name.

This post has been edited by William Hartridge: Sep 16 2011, 11:05 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 11:17 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera took a glance at the boy who's cheeks were flushed, whoa he must have really not wanted anyone to catch him reading that piece of catalogue that he was so eager to hide, but when he told her of his reason, she nodded, well cant blame him now if that's the reason.

" And have you found anything suited for her just yet?" she asked, then she added, " I can help if you want to, although I'm not sure of what your sister like, but still I can give some opinion." she told him with a smile on her lips.

Vera chuckled as the boy looked back at the book and muttered to himself, " Ohh.. not stupid at all, sometimes I tend to read upside down too." she said cheering him up, gesturing to the book, " I'm Vera by the way, its nice to meet you, William." she introduced herself after he did while handing her hands out for a shake.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
William Hartridge
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 07:31 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
736 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Nah," he said lightheartedly. "I haven't had any luck with finding anything yet. She'll have my head on a pike if I don't manage to get her a present on time...although that's better than the slow death I'll have to face if I gave her one of these rainbow pegasus that catalogue seems to be dedicated to." After flicking through every page in the catalogue and spotting at least one pegasus on every page, William had to mock it. "Wow, this pegasus shoots glitter from it's mouth. Wow, this one is lavender scented. This one's hair changes colour when you cuddle it. I mean what kind of store is this?" he asked rhetorically and took out the brochure. William had to fight not to bang his head on the desk when he saw the store name shining at him on the catalogue, the store name was "My Little Pegasus". "I guess that explains quite a bit."

With little hope in achieving a good present for his sister, Claire, William decided to take Vera up on her offer of helping him. "You'll probably have a better idea than I do on what to get her. What did you like when you were a seven year old?"

--------------------
PM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Sep 18 2011, 12:28 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Vera nodded as she listened to the boy's comment, and then when he mentioned the pegasus that has glitter's spitting from its mouth, Vera laughed, he took it out and examine it and notice that the catalogue was from a little store called 'my little pegasus', which made her laughed more. " I wonder how long did you sat there looking at the catalogue and didnt even notice." she commented still clutching on to her stomach laughing.

When William took her offer and asked her what would a seven year old would love, Vera took a moment to think before answering, " Well, when I was seven, I really loved this huge rideable welsh green dragon plush toy, it could fly too, and its safe, it only hovers up to a few feet high, but it gave me a lot of fun." she explained thinking about that toy that she had, and then she added, " Or maybe not, there is alot of other things, maybe if you could tell me what kind of a girl she is, I can pick a better one, like is she a sporty type, or a girly type or those really emo type?" she asked looking at William with her puppy eye, so excited of picking a present.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
William Hartridge
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 03:25 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
736 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

William gave in to a chuckle at first before completely and full-heartedly laughing a few moments later. "I'm not even going to admit how long I was looking through that catalogue, my pride has suffered too much already."

He listened as Very told him about her rideable dragon, it sounded like a likeable toy for Claire. "That doesn't sound like such a bad idea at all, much better than these ruddy pegasus." When Vera asked William what kind of girl Claire was, William had to burst out laughing when she mentioned emo. He could not imagine Claire as an emo and what his mind managed to come up with was downright hilarious. "Well, we can definitely rule emo off the list. If I had to say though I'd probably say she's half sporty and half a bit of the bookworm type." William paused trying to think of what else his sister was like. "I guess you could say she is a bit girly too. She loves braids...she even made learn some," he muttered. Hogwarts=Safe place with no whiny sisters wanting you to do their hair.

--------------------
PM
^
Vera Kwon
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 06:31 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
1549 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((Oops, sorry didnt get back earlier.))

Vera laughed when she heard the boy chuckled, and laughed, " I'm sure it has, I'd keep my mouth shut then." she said as she showed zipping her mouth action towards the boy, he was funny and she liked it.

Listening to his comment about his sister made Vera smiled, she sounded like a pretty nice little girl, and thought there were a lot of things that would suit the little girl perfectly, " You must really love your sister, since you know all that, I doubt if you asked my brother, he wouldnt know how to answer." she told him laughing at her own sentence, then she thought for a while before looking back at William, " Well, there is this book I know of which was inspired by this muggle invention, and it sorts of brings you to a real life sport where you can experience it first hand, it teaches how to play mostly muggle sport, but its fun." she told the guy, she knew of this book from one of her trip back to Korea, where she saw it lying on the store display and instantly felt in love with it, " It might be a little too adventurous for a little kid though, maybe the plush toy would work?" she said, she left the braiding part out because truth be told, she never learn to braid, and she dont really have that much girl friends that she would have a 'braiding' session with, her life growing up was mostly hanging with her brother's friend, go bowling with them, concert, watch him get drunk and all those.

She looked at him as she waited for a reaction, she would get him the catalogue for the plush toy if he wants, she dont mind.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail
^
Olivia Pierre
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 02:16 PM

Unsorted Member
148 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Olivia had gone down to the library and picked up three new books to read. She wanted to be the best and wanted to prove to her parents that even though she is going to a different school that she can still be just as good as any of them. Learning was something that Olivia enjoyed doing. She was a half blood so growing up her family didn't live somewhere away from all muggles and while they did not associate with them they were still close enough that her family kept to themselves. Olivia was unable to take a charms class this term and was currently reading a charms book. Taking a sip of her soda, she set the glass on a table next to her chair.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 04:23 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Meandering around in ehr own obnoxious way, alex was tossing orange and black confetti everywhere, it was quite fun really. She was having a good time with it and have even taken pity on a first year Hufflepuff who had tripped and run into her headlong. She felt very proud of herself for her discretion and grace today. She wandered into the study room on the fifth floor still tossing her confetti and glitter all over, ther was a little firstie already int he room and Alex smirked as she walked up behind the girl dumping orange glitter on her...the entire bottle of orange glitter.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Olivia Pierre
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 07:26 PM

Unsorted Member
148 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Olivia turned the page in her book and began reading up on stupefy, orange glitter started to rain down in front of her. The glitter was now covered in glitter and she could barely see the words on the page. She shook the glitter out of the book, well, some of it, the rest of it just stuck to the pages. Closing the book and putting it down on the same table that her soda was sitting on, Olivia turned around and saw an older Slytherin girl standing behind her.

Uh...Hi.

She said with a bit of nervousness in her voice. She wasn't really sure how she was suppose to act right now, she had yet to meet any of the older Sly's yet. She did hear some pretty scary stories, though she was pretty sure they weren't quite as bad as they sound...were they?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 07:41 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Giggling for a moment Alex decided the girl wasn't quite shiny enough and took the black glitter upending it and throwing it in a wide arc on her. This was quite a bit of fun and she was enjoying it immensely, firsties were some of the very most fun to taunt and this girl was actually studying, seriously. Well hello there, why studying oduring the halloween celebration have you lost your mind? She said it sarcastically as she usually did it was her thing.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Olivia Pierre
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 08:04 PM

Unsorted Member
148 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

And now there was more glitter. OK, so far Olivia was right. She had heard horror stories about first years being hung upside down, and being used as entertainment for those older students in ways unheard of. She still did not believe that it could be that bad but only time would tell and she hated the fact that even she could not deny that.

Well, yes. I wouldn't mind doing something but unfortunately I haven't really met anyone yet. If I am alone I figure that I might as well get ready for next term.

Her accent was heavy still and her voice was airy, a little more so than normal with her feeling intimidatedc and all. Olivia looked down at her books wondering why it was such a big deal to study in her spare time. She had her charms book, Hogwarts A History and a book on France, the one thing that she has been wanting to learn about since she was a kid but her parents wanted her to know and understand the was of the country in which she lived then and there which was Romania. She looked back up at the older girl wondering if she should say anything else or if she should keep quiet at this point. She felt that she was shiny enough now but was scared that the girl disagreed.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 10:18 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Circling the table as she listened ot the girl speak Alex frowned in thought. This chick was seriously off of her rocker then again a lot of people thought Alex was too, so no telling really. It was just the way of things with people. She pulled out a chair and rolled her eyes at the girls words sitting down very unceremoniously and slung her feet up onto the table. She tossed some confetti on the floor all around her and then pulled out some gum popping it in her mouth and beginning to chew spoke. We are in the midst of Slythoween, you should be out there earning us points and adventuring not holed up studying. She watched the girl waiting for a response and taking in the books, not one on potions or the dark arts. Tsk tsk. Maybe this girl needed the class.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Olivia Pierre
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 06:27 AM

Unsorted Member
148 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The girl didn't seem too pleased that she was sitting in this room studying by herself. Points. Well, she had already earned the house ten points...was that not good enough? She had no idea. Now she was starting to think that ten wasn't very much. The girl just popped some gum in her mouth.

I guess. I just don't know what I'm suppose to do. I barely even know my way around here yet.

She had only been at the school for a few days and was still getting lost everywhere she went so she found herself finding a quiet room and reading a book.

How can I earn us points?

Being new to the school and being the first in her family to attend, Olivia didn't even understand what Slythoween was; but she was not about to as that, she figured it would come up eventually, either here or with someone else.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 11:01 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Since you dn't seem as annoying as some of these snarky little firstie let em tell you some things then you can meander off and get to doing your duty to the house. She reached into her robes pulling out another piece of gum and tossed it towards the girl watching it skitter across the table and through the glitter she smirked at the girl and continued. Points are easy to get you go to classes do well in them if you do good enough you can get into the honor society which ain't such a bad thing. We may not be book worms but our house isn't full of morons either. You got challenges and such too and can find them in the common room. She shot her a look blowing a bubble and popping it before pulling it back into her mouth and chewing some more. Understand all that? She didn't feel liek going on even mroe if the girl wasn't getting it so far.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Olivia Pierre
 Posted: Oct 19 2011, 09:26 PM

Unsorted Member
148 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Olivia watched as the gum slid throught the glitter at her. She picked it up and wiped it off before sticking it in her mouth. She wasn't a big gum person but every once in a while she would enjoy some so why not now? Olivia listened to the girl talk about what went on in Slytherin. She wanted to know how things worked in her house as to not mess up and end up food to none other than the Giant Squid itself. When asked if she followed Olivia nodded.

Yes. I understand.

Phew. Olivia was glad to know that she wasn't the only one in the house that enjoyed learning. Or at least that is how she tool it. Not Alex, but other students.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 04:06 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Alex nodded as she stated she understood and wiped some glitter form her robes before looking at the girl. she was unwrapping and eating the gum, well most people might have asked if she had poisoned it first hmm, trusting little thing there. Ignoring her odd feeling of niceness Alex just shrugged and asked her. Got any more questions? She was digging in her robes pocket trying to find her extra cans of glitter she had purple and orange in here somewhere and wanted to go cover the great hall tables in them for a little bit of Halloween fun. She found the purple and pinched some out tossing it int he air and watching it settle among the mess of glitter she had already made here.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Olivia Pierre
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 05:15 PM

Unsorted Member
148 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

More glitter. Was that a Slytherin thing too? Or was it just this one girl? Hmmm...she could always ask but that was kind of a dumb question to ask. What more did she want to know? There were so many questions but she was sure that Alex didn't really want to answer all of them.

Well, I have got loads of questions to ask because my parents and siblings all went to Beaux, but one thing that I really want to know is what exactly is a Slytherin? I have read up on the house but I don't quite understand it nor what makes one a Slytherin apposed to a Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.

She really did want to know this. It was confusing to her because in some of the books that she read it made Sly's look mean and evil and even though Olivia wasn't the nicest she wasn't evil; and in other books it made Olivia proud that she was placed in this house. She just wanted to hear it first hand. She also wanted to ask the girls name but wasn't sure if she should. It was just weird to talk to someone who's name she didn't even know.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 10:34 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was sitting in the 5th floor corridor surrounded by sheets of music, books, quills and parchment. He was busy writing and reworking Christmas carols for the Hogwarts festivities. He was currently humming the tune to Jingle Bells as he tried to work in new Hogwarts Lyrics. Yes, Seb was a little bit of a Christmas nut and he wanted to enjoy as much of the season as he could at Hogwarts before he went home to celebrate with his family.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Emily Thorne
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 10:39 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
78 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It was snowing outside and Victoria had just taken a long walk along the ground, never straying too far form the castle though as she was new here and she didn't want to risk getting lost and not being able to find her way back to her Common Room. She was on the fifth floor walking down the hall there slowly as she looked around when she came upon a boy wearing the robes of a Slytherin. He had a bunch of parchment and quills all over the floor and what looked like music but he was also older than her and she bit her lip almost afraid to approach the boy as he worked, sighing she finally got the courage and walked up to him kind of halfway muttering as she greeted him in her smooth melodic voice. Hello!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 10:47 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian was mid hum when he noticed that he had company. He stopped and looked up and smiled at the unfamiliar face.

"Hi."

He replied back by the looks of her robes she was from Gryffindor house and maybe a first year but he couldn't be sure she looked around his age but then again Seb was bad when it came to those sorts of things.

He looked around at the books around him and realised he was dominating the entire area and there was no space for anyone else and that was very rude. He started tidying things up a bit and creating more space. Piling all the books and sheet music together.

"Sorry seems I've created a big mess."

He said as he continued tidying.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Emily Thorne
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 10:54 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
78 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As he greeted her she smiled and stepped closer trying to see what the boy had been doing, but she started cleaning it up. Frowning Victoria held her hands out and waved them some to halt him, Oh no, no, no, no, no. you don't have to move anything for me it's all fine it's wonderful to see someone doing something. The place seems kind of empty since I arrived. She moved over to the wall opposite of where he was sitting and placed her back against it sliding down and sitting there her legs crossed and stretched out in front of her as she watched him messing with the music. Do you mind if I sit with you for a little? I don't want to interrupt, but I am kind of tired of roaming. What are you doing with all this? She asked the last with quite a bit of curiosity in her voice as she spread her hands indicating all of the books and sheet music.

She leaned over one of the pieces of paper it looked like a Christmas Carol, but really she wasn't one hundred percent certain on what it was. Victoria didn't want to seem overly nosy though so she pulled back and looked at him smiling to see if he would mind answering.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 11:01 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian stopped when she said that he didn't have to tidy up but he still felt inclined to make some sort of order out of the area as it looked like it was getting out of control.

"Nah its ok I need to tidy anyway."

He finished stacking everything up neatly and then answered the girls question.

"Of course, sit, stay enjoy. As long as you can tolerate my bad singing. I'm reworking a few Christmas carols with a little Hogwarts flair for the festive season."

He tried to hide his nervous flush on his face as he realised how truly ridiculous that sounded.

"Since classes have finished everyone has been off doing their own thing. Several went to Hogsmeade for the weekend, but once classes start you'll notice a peak in activity. When did you arrive?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Emily Thorne
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 11:07 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
78 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As the boy flushed Victoria frowned not understanding what he seemed shy about but inwardly shrugging it off, it sounded like a fun idea, but she wanted to know why eh was re-working the Christmas songs. Why are you remaking the songs, is it for a contest or something? Or are you going to sing them? She couldn't hide the curiosity from her eyes or her voice as she asked this. Victoria loved to sing and she was wonderful at it, she had heard of some choir, but wasn't sure she would be brave enough to join it anytime soon or maybe even ever. Grimacing at the nervous feeling she got about singing in front of people she brushed her hair back from her face and looked at the boy again. He was asking about when she had got here, she felt almost afraid to admit it, but went on and told him. Well, I erm...kind of only got here yesterday. I don't know about any villages around and such I mean I was told about Hogsmeade, but nothing other than it existed. She smiled apologetically at him, and then realized she hadn't introduced herself, what a dolt. I'm so sorry I never introduced myself, I am Victoria, Victoria Gracien. She held out her hand in greeting for him to shake, hoping he'd supply his name so she could stop thinking of him as the older Slytherin boy.

This post has been edited by Victoria Gracien: Dec 9 2011, 11:07 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 11:14 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Why?

Yes that was a very good question. In simple terms it was for a contest, in more embarrassing terms it was to sing around the castle with his frenemy Alex and an even more ridiculous reason was because he loved Christmas and thought it would be an interesting challenge, even in his mind this all sounded odd.

"Well, there is a contest and a friend of mine we have been singing a few around the castle."

He almost choked on the word friend but it was easy to just say friend instead of explaining their odd sort of friendship.

Wow! She was very new, probably not the best time to arrive either considering the semester was winding down and people were coming and going everywhere. She'd just have to see it out and try and not get lost in the process.

"Yeah Hogsmeade is the local village, they let us down there every once and a while. I didn't really feel like going."

Introductions, yes those might be important. He leaned over and shook her hand quickly and introduced himself.

"Sebastian Delroy."

He simply stated, he wasn't one for fancy introductions.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Emily Thorne
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 11:20 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
78 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

A contest...oooh fun! Victoria tried to hide her excitement as he mentioned that she would love to sing, and when he spoke of her friend he got an odd kind of look over his face. It made her kind of wonder about this friend of his, because it kind of sounded like they weren't that close. Not her business really though so she would just leave it and let him be. Is the contest to change the Christmas songs and make them fun or something? Sorry to be so nosy it just sounds kind of, well...fun! She smiled at him and listened intently as he explained about the village and trips down there. It sounded interesting but really she had gone to Diagon alley before coming here and she doubted it was much different than there, so she wasn't too curious off hand about that.

Well that sounds fun, but not very interesting I guess I would need to see it to be into the fuss of the entire thing maybe. She gave a half grin and moved one of the music sheets sideways so she could look down at it as he introduced himself to her. she shook his hand politely and then dropped it before asking him, Was this originally Jingle Bells? She looked up and asked him as she perused the music humming the first couple of lines he had changed as she finished reading it over.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Dec 9 2011, 11:26 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian nodded a positive yes, the task was simple reword any Christmas song with a Hogwarts feel. Sebastian had reworked a few and found it a great way to kill a few hours now that he didn't have homework.

"Yeah, rework them with a Hogwarts vibe you know."

He looked over at the sheet she had in her hand and smiled.

"Yep it was, but I got stuck with it and put it to one side. I tend to dabble with a variety of songs until a good idea sticks and it takes off and before I know I have a reworked carol."

He leaned over to the opposite side of the table and found a spare parchment and quill and offered them to her.

"You can have a go if you like, but be warned once you get started its very hard to stop."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ