View All Announcements

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Study Room
Prof. Ariana Darkwood
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 09:48 PM

Professor Emeritus
3306 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Picture to come soon.

--------------------
user posted image
Art gifted by Nathalie Deveraux. Thanks, sweetheart! || Too Cute!

PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 09:41 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After an interesting first day at Hogwarts, Seb was exploring the castle trying to see what secrets he could find out. He hadn't found too much actually except a couple of revolving staircases which resulted in him being lost. He didn't know what floor he was on or if he was even close to the Slytherin common room. He really wished he could use magic to find his way back but unfortunately that wasn't allowed.

Whilst on his journey around the castle Seb had seen several attractive young ladies, this place was a babe factory. He tried to make eye contact with loads of them but because he was the token new boy nobody wanted to have anything to do with him. This didn't knock his confidence he would just have to try even harder to get to know people and use that Delroy charm.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
Pride Banner by the wonderful Debby!
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 09:47 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des wandered around the all-too-familiar castle slowly, making her way up to the fifth floor. She wore a dark green fitted t-shirt with a black snake on the front. Denim shorts hugged her hips and green high tops sat comfortably on her feet. Des had her platinum blonde hip-length hair straightened and down with the tips dyed green today. Her pale skin glowed and her unusual electric blue eyes popped off of it. When she stepped into the study room, she saw another Slytherin. "Hello." she said in her thick British accent. "Lost, are you?"

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted imageMy Twixy!My Wand!
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:00 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Startled for just a few seconds, Seb didn't realise that he had company. We he heard that she was a she, he smiled and put on the charm. He casually ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hey baby, nope not lost any more I've found you."

He winked and smiled showing off his cute little dimples which made him look much younger than he really was. He figured that this girl must be a first or second year, they seemed to be the only ones that paid him any form of attention. Students really hung out with their own here. It would take some getting used to.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:05 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des raised her eyebrows at the boy's response :Baby? This ought to be good: she thought. She smirked "What's this? Do I have a playa on my hands, then?" she giggled. This boy would get no where, her boyfriend was too good to her.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks so much Melora MacKenna for this INCREDIBLE set! Isn't she lovely, ladies and gentlemen?
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:11 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seb smirked and faked a laugh, shrugging his shoulders and smiling, flashing those pearly whites.

"Me a playa, no way baby. I'm just friendly and have a good eye for perfection and you are as close to perfection as I have seen in a long long time. Do you see what I'm saying you and me we could make beautiful magic together. It's destiny I was meant to be here to be found by you. Its the universe telling us something."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:14 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des rolled her eyes, but couldn't help from smiling. "I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you." she said before gracefully lifting her right hand toward him. "My name is Des. And you..?" she added.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:24 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seb stepped forward and took her hand and kissed it softly. Her skin was nice and soft and he could just smell the lingering fragrance of her perfume or something. It smelled sweet and nice. He let go of her hand go and smiled.

"My names Sebastian, remember it you'll be screaming it out later."

Confidence was one area Sebastian wasn't lacking.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:27 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

:How cute. In a weird sort of way. Forward, but not pushy. Refreshing: Des thought. She smirked and said "Is that right. And why, exactly, would I be oling that?" she challenged.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 11:36 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seb smirked and gave a suggestive look and a slight nod of the head. He hoped that she was playing hard to get otherwise she seemed quite daft.

"In a fit of pure ecstasy Des baby."

The air of confidence about himself was something that no ordinary 11 year old had. Most 11 year olds were awkward about their look and sexuality, Sebastian was the exception to that rule. He had a plan, practice and perfect the art now and reap the rewards later.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 05:31 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Okay, Des couldn't help it. She burst out laughing. "Sorry, but that was brilliant! You know, I would if I could, but I can't. I'm sort of taken at the moment. But, I'm flattered." she said, smiling

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 06:11 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria walked into the room, and went and sat on one of the chairs. " Hey Des! what are you doing up here? the dungeons are down stairs remember!" she said as she pulled out her wand. She pointed it , gave a flick and watched as gold bubbles begain to float around the room.

This post has been edited by Victoria Jones: Jun 8 2011, 06:13 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 06:16 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des rolled her eyes at Vicky "Must've gotten lost again. Curse my golden locks!" she giggled. She gestured to Sebastian "Oh, I'm nit doing anything just letting down a hard-core player over here. Hey, Sebastian, this is my best friend, Vicky. She's single!" she raised her eyebrows with a go-for-it smile to Mr. Hot Shot.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 08:00 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seb frowned for a millisecond when Des told him she was taken. It didn't surprise him, though he was disappoint but as he knew there were plenty of other wizards in the cauldron.

"Such a shame Des baby. When you see the bright side I'll be waiting for you."

His attention was then refocused on another girl who entered the room. It seemed this area was more popular than first thought. He immediately ignored Des and walked over to the girl who was introduced to him as Vicky.

"Well hello Vicky, the pleased to meet you. My name is Sebastian, S-E-B-A-S-T-I-A-N. Remember it write it down, put it in pensieve if you have to."

It seemed Seb was over his recent heartache of Des.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 08:09 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria looked at this firstie, he really thought he was something, he obviously hadn't learned proper sly etiquette yet, which ment that he had not had the pleasure of meeting Helena yet! Poor kid! She looked at him and said " darn my house elf isn't here to play secretary! How will I ever survive without remembering your name!" she smirked, tossed her hair over her shoulder, and continued playing with her bubble spell.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 08:14 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des rolled her eyes "Wait for me, my-! Nevermind." she said, deciding not to use one of her chociest words for this moment. She sighed and said "Oh, come now, Vicky. Don't play hard to get. We all know you have a thing for young boys. Don't deny it, you cougar!"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 08:22 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seb was instantly taken by Vicky, she had a lot of sass and spunkiness about her. He liked that in a woman.

"You'll remember it. You wont let yourself forget. There will be nights when you wake up alone and think. I wish Sebastian was here to keep me warm."

When Des spoke he had honestly forgotten she was in the room. He quickly looked over to her but didn't want to break the connection between himself and Vicky.

"You know you want to, why deny yourself this"

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 08:33 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She flicked her wand again and said. Finite the bubbles stopped. Ok not funny Des, not funny at all, she thought! Ok so Victoria was definitely turning into a minature version of Prof. Lane, she pointed her wand at Des, and gave her a I suggest you be quiet look, then turned her attention back to the boy. so! You are a firstie right, what makes you think that a firsties is worthy of myself, a soon to be third year? "

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 08:37 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des knew her comment set Vicky off but she didn't care. The show was about to begin! Muahahaha! "Or, soon to be second year?" Des added as she snuck up behind him, making sure he couldn't escape. She gripped her wand and gave Vicky a look that said :I can help:

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 08:57 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seb watched as the bubbles disappeared and Vicky focused her attention on him. She had the most amazing eyes as she stared at him, her pupils dilated which was a sure sign that she found him irresistable. She had her wand and as a matter of fact so did Des.

"I am not just any firstie, I am Sebastian Delroy. I'm not going to sulk around this castle scared of people in older years just because I'm a firstie. I'm loud, I'm confident, I'm arrogant and I like the ladies. I know who I am, that dear Vicky is why you are worthy of me."

He looked at Des and her wand.

"There is enough of me to go around you don't have to fight ladies, I'm here to share."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:20 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ok! That was it! Victoria was getting sick of Romeo! She pointed her wand at him and said " ok first of all dating is not allowed until you are a third year! Secondly you need to learn your place! And fast! If some of the older slys were here you would be dead meat! I know one that would love to teach you some manners! Maybe I should go find Hells! What do you think Des? Besides even if you were a third year, that would make me a sixth year, So like I said what makes you worthy? She said. She glanced at Des quickly, and then back towards the firstie, she continued to hold her wand.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:23 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des smirked. "Hellena would be perfect for the goofball!" she chuckled. Des pointe her wand to the nack of his neck and held it there.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:30 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

" yeah! Hells would love to get ahold of this one! Think of all the new torture techniques she could try out!" she said. " but, who knows Des maybe we are being to hard on Sebastian, maybe he is worthy after all, so Sebastian you are a pure blood I asume?" she said as she slowly lowered her wand.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:34 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian rolled his eyes, great it seems the two little girls seem to think they are tough and want to pick fights with their own.

"You know what I don't think either of you are worthy of me. All I've done is be nice to you, compliment you and offer you a good time. And in return all you've offered me is threats and insults."

The kind calm demeanour that Seb once displayed had disappeared and there was pure callousness in his voice now.

"Slytherins are suppose to stick together, not fight each other. Put your wand away Des it doesn't suit you."

He pushed down her wand with the back of his arm and headed for the exit.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:39 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Incendio!" Des shouted and she watched as flames shot out from her wand and landed on the hem of Sebastians pants. She smirked and tucked her wand into her poclet.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:46 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria quickly pointed her wand at him and said petrificus totalus" she had mastered this spell and never missed, professors often complemented her on her use of spells. She yelled" ok knock it off! Sebastian you don't need to leave! Des didn't you learn your lesson from the last time you played with fire?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:55 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

On his way, which Seb thought was very dramatic and was overly pleased with his storm out technique he heard Des yelled the fire spell at him and then instantly it became very hot near his feet, he tried to grab for his wand to let out the Aguamenti spell but was frozen mid air. It seemed someone had unleashed the body binding charm. This was not what he had had in mind when he thought of being stiff with two pretty girls. A thousand thoughts raced in his head. But most of all he couldn't believe how quickly slytherins turned on each other, it disappointed him greatly.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:58 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des sighed and said [b]"You right. Aquamenti!" she shouted, soaking Sebastian from head to toe.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 10:16 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Victoria looked at both Des and Sebastian" ok! Now if everyone can play nice, I will undo my spell! Promise! " she said looking at them both. She then turned back to Sebastian. " ok! No hexing Des once I let you out of this bind, otherwise you will receive worse! Des be nice! Sebastian you are a nice guy and all, and I respect your pride and all but you really need to learn your place, slytherins don't care if you are in the same house or not, we do anything to achieve our ends! We hex eachother all the time! This Hellena we have been telling you about is one of the older slys who will not hold anything back! She gets pleasure out of hexing younger slys! And burning them! If you want a lovey dovey house you should have been a puff! It is survival of the most cunning in Slytherin! It is all about power and respecting your elder slys! Yes we do actually stick together when we need to, and it most benifits us!" She said with a smile! She pointed her wand again and said" finite Incantateum" and watched as the hex stoped.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 10:19 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des held her wand firm, ready for a protego spell if she needed one. She doubted itthough.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Sebastian Delroy
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 10:35 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
1881 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sebastian felt the hex escape him and then he crumpled to the floor. Jelly legged he stood up and look at the two ladies in front of him. He looked at the damage done to his pants and tried to shake away the few burnt ends and glared back at Des.

"I'm not going to hex you relax, unlike you two I am much too mature for such behaviour."

He looked over at Vicky unsure what her next move was going to be.

"Puff? Me? hahaha are you seriously. I don't want love baby I want a good time. There is a difference, you're a second year almost third year you should know that by now. And thanks for the lecture on what it means to be a Slytherin, its been....enlightning. So if you've finished throwing out the welcome mat I'd be rather happy to leave."

He turned and exited for the second time in minutes.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lila [MY PROFILE]
user posted image
PMMSN
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 10:38 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des rolled her eyes. "Fine with me. Goodbye, sweetheart." she said, mocking his use of inappropriate pet names

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Victoria Jones
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 10:59 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1476 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

So Victoria still figured he needed to be taught a lesson, she quickly cast the slug vomiting charm, and watched as it sped towards him. She then turned back to Des" well maybe he will learn, maybe he won't! But I do know one thing! He is lucky that Hells wasn't here, or Ginger!" She said.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Des Rennin
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 12:32 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
582 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ded laughed "We should set Hells on 'em. I bet he'd like that." she said, imagining the hexes she'd use.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 03:27 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((Since it's been 9 days I figure a new RP is in order?))

Mesira threw her bag onto the table and, with a huff, sat down on an empty chair. Merlin's beard, did the common room have to always be so noisy? She swore the Slytherin house won the House cup AND the Quidditch cup with the noise in there. Obviously neither happened, or at least she thought neither happened, please, don't quote Mesira's writer or Mesira on that.

Flipping open the Moste Potente Potions book from the library she began to read. Perhaps over the summer term she'd be able to attempt one or two of these potions, she doubted it unless one of the potions masters chose to take her under their wing. She sighed dreamily at the thought. What she wouldn't give for that!

((Tag:Onyx Bennet))

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 03:40 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Onyx had been trying to study, she was worried about classes and needed to start study. Her common room had been way to noisy and everyone had been rushing around worrying about classes or talking. Onyx headed to the study room for some peace and quite. When she got there she was a girl, she didn't look like she wanted to be messed with so Onyx sat across the room from her. Onyx wanted to say hello but this girl didn't seem friendly. Onyx opened one of her study books and started to read. She felt the girl sort of watching her and Onyx had to say something, "Hi." Onyx smiled at the girl and then went back to reading the book.

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 03:54 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira snapped back into reality as she heard a voice. When had that girl gotten there? "Can I help you?" Her blissful daydreams of being a potions master's assistant had been rudely interrupted by some girl in yellow robes. Oh Hufflepuffs. She leaned on her left arm as she waited the girls response. Had her tone been a little irritated? Probably, malicious and full of evil? Not at that moment.

She glanced down at the space in front of the girl. Parchment,books,ink, a Hufflepuff that studies? A smirk spread across Mesira's face as she thought of her friends Yuya and Konrad, both Hufflepuffs but mostly adventurers with an appetite. She glanced back up at the girl and flipped the page of her own book, not really paying attention as her eyes never left the girl.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 04:00 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Onyx looked at the girls robes and saw she was a Slytherin. ::Crap:: Onyx let the smile fade from her face. "Sorry I just wanted to say hi." Onyx now regretted talking, her huge mouth had gotten her into trouble again. She sighed and went back to reading but still felt the girl glaring at her.

This post has been edited by Onyx Bennet: Jun 18 2011, 04:01 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 04:06 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira chuckled, ah the power the green and silver seemed to have. Well more like the cause for intimidation, but that didn't stop Mez from enjoying the moment every now and again. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs, "What? Not even going to introduce yourself? Very impolite if you ask me."

There may or may not have been a bit of smugness to her tone but as she crossed her arms she smiled.Never a good thing when dealing with a Sly...or so she heard. "I'm Mesira Ridell, care to introduce yourself now?" Mesira figured it was the polite thing to do, give up her name.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:09 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Onyx rolled her eyes, she had heard Slytherins liked to mess with your head. "Well if you would like to know who I am then Hi, I'm Onyx Bennet nice to meet you." Onyx knew this girl just wanted to make Onyx annoyed, Onyx decide she needed to play mean girl for a little while. "So how has you stay been?" Onyx asked, smirking hoping she would get this girl to leave her alone.

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:24 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Pleasure to meet you Onyx." Mesira smirked, she always did like a challenge. "Oh it's been fabulous! I've never seen so much magical stuff in my life!" She smiled warmly at the girl, "Taken any classes?" Mesira had an extensive class list under her belt, soon she'd even be a second year.

Mesira continued to play more innocent than most Slytherins. Technically she was, she never pulled her wand in a fight, nor did she attempt to curse anyone behind there back. She'd probably get more into Slytherin as the years passed but for now she was just a smart little witch

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:33 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Onyx smiled sarcastically, "That's awesome." Onyx knew this girl wouldn't give up so easily on trying to annoy her. "Yes I am. I can't wait to learn how to use magic." Onyx let a small smile play on her face and she laid back into her chair, "So I'm guessing you're a pureblood?"

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:41 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira felt like diving in on those head games of hers, she needed to get better at them anyways. And how does one get better at head games? Lie of course! Mesira blushed a bit as if in embarrassment, "Actually I'm a half-blood. My dad's a muggle and my mum's a witch." Pfft. No they weren't They were Pureblood like all the Ridell's had been.

She fiddled with her quill, not really absentmindedly, in reality she was observing the girl carefully. She had never interacted with a girl Puff with a fist fight nearly ensuing. "What's your blood status?" She did actually want to know but she played it off like she was simply asking the girl the same question, like 'where'd you get those shoes?'

Hoping she sounded fairly bored about the question she then smiled and asked, "What do you think will be your favorite class?" She wondered if the girl would be taking summer courses she fought the urdge to smirk at the thought.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:47 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I'm a Muggle born and proud." Onyx was surprised to hear the girl was a half-blood. That didn't stop Onyx she knew this girl was gonna try to mess with her more at the next question Onyx stopped to think, "Well the summer classes are different then the regular classes.... But I think Charms is gonna be fun." Onyx answered this truthfully. Onyx hated lying, even to a Slytherin. "Are you excited for any classes?"

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:55 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira let out a soft chuckle. "Congratulations." Oh was this girl in for a surprise if she stayed at Hogwarts over the summer. "This years going to be a bit different for summer term. I hear it's going to be wicked fun though." Mesira's writer already loved the possible classes she could take and couldn't wait until they were announced.

"I'm pretty sure Herbology will be interesting." well...maybe not entirely. Heck Mez hadn't made it into Herbology her first class term so she kind of wondered what she missed. She smiled, "And potions." Mesira may not have cared much for Herbology but Potions was practically her life.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:07 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Thank you." Sarcasm rang threw her voice. Onyx smirked and rolled her eyes. "Cool." Onyx felt the girls eyes laughing at her. "So you are you new here or were you here for the last term?"

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:11 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mesira smirked. The girl was bright, she'd give her that. "I'm nearly a second year. By the beginning of Summer I'll proudly have that title." She laced her fingers together, "Is this your first run in with a Slytherin? Or have you met someone else?" The girl seemed nearly annoyed but if she truly was she hid it well.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:24 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"That's great for you." Onyx smiled and smirked. "No. I haven't met any Slytherins yet. You are surprisingly nice for a Slytherin." Onyx laughed. She hoped this girl was annoyed with her. Onyx wasn't much of a mean girl but she felt powerful when she was. Onyx hoped calling her nice but tick her off. There wasn't such thing as a nice Slytherin that was super nice to a Hufflepuff or a Muggle born.

This post has been edited by Onyx Bennet: Jun 18 2011, 09:25 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:32 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Being a near second year of the best House in Hogwarts and a pure-blood with all that's going on out there right now? It's actually pretty spectacular." Mesira laughed as the girl called her nice.

"Nice is opening the door for someone instead of slamming it in their face. Nice is carrying on a conversation without lying to the opposite party. I may be a lot of things Miss Bennet, but nice isn't one of them." She found the statement hilarious, not a few months before Mesira had been one of the worst SlytherPuffs out there. Now? Now she was taunting and taking Puff slaves left and right with her blood sister Elia.

"You're surprisingly smart for a little miss sunshine contestant...Sure they won't disqualify you for that?" Mesira felt more like taunting this witch than making her one of her and Elia's 'slaves.' They already had Milo and perhaps that other girl from the front steps. She wasn't too sure on that one though.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Onyx Bennet
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:41 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
122 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Onyx smirked again, she had been smirking a lot now. "Best house huh? I thought that was Gryff you know the one that had Harry Potter." Onyx laughed, "My mistake." raised her eye brows and grinned at the next question, this girl must be really stupid to believe she was actually this mean. "Won't they disqualify you for even talking to a Puff or a Muggle born?" Onyx smirked and stood up out of chair.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ