Bell Tower
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 01:57 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
The Bell Towers are two square towers that rise over the main entrance to the Greenhouses of Hogwarts Castle. Between the two towers are a set of double wooden doors which lead along the Ground Floor Corridor.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 02:09 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The conversation she’d had with Serena had made Ailis curious if other things here at Hogwarts might remind her of home, like the sunset had. Meals were nearly similar, just because of all the activity. A lot of the students here didn’t act much differently than her six year old cousins, really. It was rather amusing, and she’d just watched them during supper. It was afterward that she’d had her idea, and instead of following the other Slytherins down toward the dungeons and the common room, she had turned the opposite way and had found herself before long up at the bell towers, climbing up as high as she could. Going over to the Astronomy Tower would have made more sense, given what she wanted to do, but she liked being unpredictable.

Besides, aside from the tolling of the bells, she was essentially alone for her perusal of the stars. All she had left to do was see if she could find some of the constellations she remembered from home.

--------------------
user posted image
Graphics made by the lovely Alex
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 12:18 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina wandered around the school. She had finished reading the book Prof. Higgins had lent to her, and now she was looking for a new adventure to have. She thought it might be fun to go have a look at the towers, and maybe do some stargazing.

When she got there, however, there was already another person there-a Slytherin girl. Josina almost turned around, but she convinced herself that not all Slyths were like Alex, they could be nice. So she walked over to the girl and said "Hi, m'name's Josina. What are you doing?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 03:47 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Listening to the bells, Ailis narrowed her eyes a little as she tried to decide if the stars she was currently looking at were the constellation she thought they were. A constellation she remembered from a long ago campout in her backyard back home with her brother and her aunt and uncle. It was hard to tell, although the darkness was definitely making it easier to see the stars in general. She just couldn’t remember what she knew. It was kind of frustrating.

She’d nearly missed the sound of someone else entering the tower, too. Between her focus on the sky and the bells, it was hard to keep track of the other sounds, but she finally glanced away as the girl had spoken. “Looking at the stars. I’m trying to decide if I know that constellation,” she answered, vaguely gesturing toward where she’d been looking before. “Oh, and I’m Ailis.” Since the girl had introduced herself. At least it hadn’t been a professor coming to tell her she ought to be in bed.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 14 2015, 04:05 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When the girl, who had introduced herself as Ailis, said that she was looking for a constellation, Josina looked at where she had pointed in the sky. "I think what you're looking at is Andromeda...that one right there", she pointed to it. "It's supposed to represent a falling girl."

Josina cringed. She knew how much Slyths hated being corrected, it had just kind of slipped out. Was it really her fault she read as much as any Ravenclaw? Okay, that was a rhetorical question. Yes, that was her fault, but it wasn't her fault that she loved to read.

She side-glanced at Ailis, hoping the girl wasn't glaring at her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 03:22 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As she waited for a response, Ailis had simply gone back to trying to decipher the constellation she’d found, tilting her head slightly to one direction or the other as if the angle would trigger the memory she had been trying to remember. She’d glanced back at Josina in surprise as the girl had just answered her question, though. “Oh,” she replied simply, looking back at the stars. “A falling girl?

That was the one thing she’d never understood about constellations. They almost never looked like what people said they looked like, except for a couple. It hadn’t occurred to her that the Gryffindor girl would have known the answer, anyway, or that she would have offered it so easily. She hardly felt like it was a correction, or rudeness, or anything like it. Just a simple answer to the question, even if she hadn’t really asked. The question had been there, and honestly she kind of liked that she hadn’t had to ask it. “Do you know any others?

While the other girl was there, she might as well use her knowledge to learn more things, after all.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 09:45 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina nodded when Ailis asked about the falling girl Yes, its a little hard to see, isn't it? she asked

She had to admit, she was surprised when the girl asked if she knew any others. Then it occurred to her, Slyths were cunning...that was what they were known for best. She felt like she was almost being used to get more information. Oh, well.

You see that one up there? she pointed to a far apart cluster of stars That's Leo. Its supposed to be a lion.

And then there's that constellation known as the Big Dipper asterism. she pointed north. There's more than one constellation there, Four, actually. The big dipper, its not hard to see. And if you look a little closer, attached to the Big Dipper is Ursa Major. Its a mother bear. Then a little further to the north is the constellation Draco. Its a serpent. Then the Canes Venatici constellation....its those two stars towards the west. Its the head of a wolf.

Do you know any constellations? she asked, thinking she should let the girl get a word in.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 03:04 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Hard to see seemed like an understatement. The star formation didn’t look like much of anything, really, but Ailis had known it was a constellation. That part of it all had never really made sense to her, the stories about how they represented things. “Mhm.” It was really hard to see.

She hadn’t thought that trying to learn more was a bad thing. Information was power, after all, and she didn’t care where she got it. She’d just been curious how much Josina knew about constellations. She could always have asked the Astronomy professor, but they weren’t there. Just Josina.

She’d peered up at the cluster the Gryffindor had pointed out, though. “Yep.” That seemed kind of appropriate for a Gryffindor to know. Lion, that is. Even she knew that one.

She had nodded as the explanation had continued, blinking at the description of the Big Dipper being four in one. “I didn’t know that,” she said softly, although she’d known Ursa Major. “Why isn’t Draco a dragon?” It seemed like a logical question to her. Plus, the wolf one seemed interesting, even though it was just a head. Either way, she’d been listening to the whole discussion intently.

Oh,” she’d said, surprised it had been turned back to her. “Um, I know Orion. That’s the hunter,” she said, looking back at the sky to see if she could find it, and pointing it out. “And Cassiopeia. And the Seven Sisters.” Those all seemed like the usual ones, but they also were just the easiest ones for her to usually find. The question hadn’t been that specific after all, and the last two didn’t really make a picture at all, unless you counted letters as images.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 18 2015, 02:55 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina shrugged when Ailis asked her why Draco wasn't a dragon. I don't know. I guess it kind of fits that it's a serpent though. she said, with a faint smile on her face.
She nodded as Ailis pointed out some other ones she knew. Yeah, I like star gazing, she said to the Slyth, But I pretty much only know the constellations I told you already. she smiled. After all, I'm no Ravenclaw...
Josina went back to looking at the stars. She loved how bright they were. It was like a skyful of diamonds at night.....

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 02:10 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She hadn’t really expected Josina to know the answer to her question, but Ailis did think it was something to think about. Since that was basically what ‘draco’ meant, after all, but she still grinned a little at the reference. “True,” she replied. Maybe that was why he had ended up in Slytherin, not that she was about to ask the only Malfoy she sort of knew. Odds were Scorpius would just find some way to irritate her if she’d even tried to ask, so she wasn’t even going to try.

She’d glanced over at the Gryffindor again at the revelation that they’d exhausted what constellations they knew between them. That didn’t work very well, and now she wondered if the other girl had known the three she’d mentioned. “You don’t have to be a Ravenclaw to know stuff,” she pointed out, turning back to the sky. “This is almost as pretty as it is back home,” she said softly, almost without thinking. At least, when she’d gone far enough away from the lights of the city proper, usually with at least one of the adults in her family.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 11:58 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina did actually know the constellations that Ailis had pointed out, and she knew she had known more at one time, but it had been 3 years since she had done a study on them, and she had only remembered a few that had really caught her attention.

She smiled when Ailis said she didn't need to be a Ravenclaw to know stuff. "Oh, I know that." she said. "I do like reading, but I meant that unlike Ravenclaws, I have a very narrow selection of things that I enjoy. I'd rather study DADA any day than Astronomy. I still like it, but I enjoy other subjects more."

She was surprised when Ailis said something about her home. "Where do you come from? Somewhere in the country? she asked, wondering if Ailis was homesick.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 20 2015, 02:04 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Honestly, Ailis was kind of glad Josina hadn’t asked about the whole thing with Draco and dragons. That the topic had been closed rather quickly, since she wasn’t exactly an expert with things like that. Pretty much, that was the only thing she knew when it came to name meanings and that sort of thing, just like she hardly knew much about constellations either. Really, she just knew that they were interesting. “Have you ever tried to make up your own constellations?,’ she found herself asking softly, still looking up at the starry sky. Just because they weren’t still trying to identify more real ones didn’t mean they couldn’t still find a way to discuss them.

It wasn’t a Ravenclaw thing either. Just something that reminded her of fun campouts with her family in the backyard. “Me too,” she’d replied, on the topic of subjects and what she liked. Both that she liked DADA and that there weren’t a lot of subjects she found interesting. Even that most of Astronomy sort of bored her, aside from the star stuff. The mythology reminded her of the folktales from home, too.

She’d nearly missed the surprised question, too. “Oh,” she said, her Irish accent slipping out even more. “Not really the country, but I explore a lot. I live in Galway with my whole family.” That reminded her of her conversation with Emma, when the Hufflepuff had been so surprised by how many people lived at her house.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 20 2015, 04:08 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled at Ailis' next question. Nah, she said. I haven't really gone stargazing since my parents died, so basically all I know is from books I've read. she paused for a moment. What about you? she asked. Have you ever tried to make up you own?

Josina looked at Ailis. Really? she said with a note of surprise in her voice. How big is the house?

She thought about how nice it must be to have a house to go home to. After her aunt and uncle found out about her being a witch, they told her she was never, in any circumstance, allowed to come back.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 21 2015, 03:02 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ailis’ eyes widened a little as Josina had answered her question. She hadn’t been really surprised that it had gotten answered, but the rest of it definitely was. “Your parents died?,” she asked softly, unable to imagine what that would be like. Luckily, though, the conversation had continued. “Sometimes. My aunt and I go out in the backyard a lot to go stargazing, camping really. Sometimes my cousins come out too, but only Caoilainn is really old enough to join in.

And there was the surprise at knowing she lived with all her family. She was starting o think that wasn’t really a normal thing here. “It’s big enough. We aren’t like on top of each other or anything, but it’s not a mansion or anything.” There weren’t any of those in Galway, or at least none she knew about.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 22 2015, 06:34 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina shrugged when Ailis said something about her parents dying Yeah, I was pretty young. she shrugged, not wanting to discuss it.

She smiled. That's cool that you have your family around all the time, she said with a hint of wistfulness in her voice. I suppose you have a lot of fun when the holidays come, she laughed a little, thinking if how crazy things must get.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 24 2015, 02:54 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Once again, Ailis had been surprised when Josina had answered her question, but then, she’d felt like the Gryffindor had every right not to answer that one. It had just been something that had surprised her, since she couldn’t understand what that would be like. There was a curiosity if the Gryffindor remembered her parents at all, but she stayed quiet. She really didn’t think that would get a response anyway.

Mhm,” she said, when the topic changed to her own family. “‘Specially since my cousins aren’t that much younger than me, so we can get into things if we want. And they’re old enough to be fun.” Most of them, anyway. She still felt like the younger twins were still too young to be a lot of fun, and Marcus could be annoying more than anything.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 15 2016, 03:55 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Her previous conversation with Klaus had make Syah curious about the towers, and so despite the late hour she decided to head up there. She had her wand our, alight with the lumos Maximus spell, thankfully it was casting enough light so she wasn't completely in the dark!

She made her way up the stairs and gasped softly as she came out into the tower! He was right! This was a beautiful view! She looked over the darkened grounds, softly lit by lights and then the head girl turned her head upwards, and smiled as she looked at the stars!

They were so pretty!

Somehow the calm of the night called her aching heart ever so slightly, but still.. Tears came to her purple eyes and she leaned against the wall slightly as she cried..

((Ooc: open for anyone! ))

This post has been edited by Syah Kennedy: Jan 15 2016, 03:56 PM

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 15 2016, 04:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(Just because Sy and Josina haven't done an RP in awhile http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif )

Josina walked to the Towers. She had been here once with Ailis, and the sight of the stars calmed her down. Which might help her right now....

When she got there, she saw a familiar figure looking up at the stars. Josina walked over Hey Syah. she smiled. Congratulations on being Head Girl, by the way. How are you feeling about it? she asked. Personally, she thought if she ever got the position of Head girl, she would probably be super nervous and freak out....

She frowned slightly when she saw that the older girl was crying, not actually looking at the view. Syah....what's wrong? she asked worriedly. Did something happen with you and Liam?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 15 2016, 05:38 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah barely heard anything, she was lost so deep in her head and in the stars that she didn't hear Josina until the last second!

"Oh Hey Josina." Syah said with a warm smile as she turned her head just a little to clear the tears from her face, which she presented back to the younger girl moisture free!
"And thanks! I'm not fully sure how I'm feeling about it, I hope I can do a good job really." She said as she looked up at the stars before looking back down at the other girl. "How have you been?" She asked her curiously. She and Rory had seemed close at the Snow ball and she was curious about it! But she didn't want to pry!

Syah shook her head.. "It's nothing much, just a little homesick that's all." She said with a gentle smile before shaking her head.. "As far as I know we are all right." She said with a nod.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 07:41 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled at Syah when she said she hoped to do a good job. "I'm sure you'll do an amazing job." she said and gave her friend a small hug.

She chuckled a little at the curiosity she detected in Syah's question. "I'm doing good." she said. "Lately I've just been hanging out with my friends, and Rory, met a few new people....waiting for classes to start. The usual, I guess." she shrugged. "And then I went to the Snow Ball a few weeks ago. That was fun." she smiled.

"Oh. Okay then. I hope you feel better soon." she said, not fully convinced that was why Syah was crying. It was always possible, but she seemed upset, almost a bit angry. Not the way someone would be if they were homesick.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 02:04 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah hugged her friend back as she spoke and she nodded. "Thank you for your confidence, I hope I do a good job." She really did.. She sort of needed this right now. She needed the work, she needed to keep busy.. Lest she fall apart at the seams..

She smiled at the girl as she said she had been doing well, that was good.. She listened to everything she had been doing.. "And how are things going with you and a Certain Fallon?" She asked with a smile before nodding..

"Thank you, I'm sure I will." Or she was going to die trying to convince everyone she was fine. She bit her lip a little and looked out on the stars.. "You are out late.. Are you breaking curfew in front of the head girl?" Syah teased her a little.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 02:21 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"You will. And you and Liam always make a good team, so I think it will be just fine. The Professors did a wonderful job when they picked out the new Head Boy and Girl." she smiled. Although it seemed strange, she hadn't seen Liam and Syah together as often lately.

She felt her face flush when Syah asked about her and Rory. Oops. She had said too much. "Ummm, well, we're not dating yet...." she managed to get out. "We like each other, but we agreed I was still a bit too young to date." she explained as her face grew warmer by the second.

Josina gave Syah a bit of a smile when she said she would be fine, then she laughed a little when she asked her if she was breaking curfew right in front of the head girl. "I guess I am. Although I thought I'd have plenty of time when I started walking up here." she shrugged. "It's just so calm up here. And there's a beautiful view, with all the stars."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 01:32 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mmmm, she and Liam made a good team. Though right now, she didn't feel like she was much of a team with anyone.. No one seemed to understand..No one. Everything seemed black around her, there was no light shining through.

But all she was was "Mmmm, They did do a good job." She said with a bit of a smile at the other girl.

She nodded as Josina spoke, "Well, I wish you luck with that. I hope that it will all work out, though I'm sure it will. Rory likes you so much." She had heard that from Liam.

Syah actually managed a small laugh. "Time seems to fly lately." She murmurred a bit as she put her hand on the wall and looked up at the stars. [tb]"It is calm up here isn't it? And the stars are so pretty."[/b] She said with nod as she looked up at all the lights in the sky.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 09:43 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled at Syah when she said she hoped everything went well with her and Rory. "Thank you." she said. "I hope someday we can have the same kind of relationship that you and Liam do." She blushed a little at her next words. "Well, I like him quite a lot too. Is there anything else Liam has about Ror that I should know?" she asked with a small laugh.

"I feel like it's going super slow, really." she sighed, but didn't add anything else. "They really are." she smiled. "I like trying to pick out all the constellations."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 01:32 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah just smiled at Josina as she spoke. "I hope you can have your own loving relationship." Was all that she said in response to that.. Everything wasn't so perfect, or as it seemed..

What happened if Liam died? What would she do? It would be better off...

She shook her head to clear them of those dark thoughts before shaking her head. "Not that I know of, that was all he told me.." She said with a warm smile as they looked back up at the stars..

"What is your favorite constellation?" She asked the younger girl, not prying into what she had said earlier.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 20 2016, 08:55 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina nodded at Syah's comment. "Me too. But I suppose I will have to see what happens." she smiled.

"Oh, good!" Josina laughed a bit. "I thought you two just spent all your time talking about me and Ror, which would be a little embarrassing..." she said.

She smiled at the thought of her and Rory's dancing lesson...and then sighed. Why couldn't she have just been a couple years older?

Josina was pulled back to reality when Syah asked her what her favorite constellation was. "That would probably have to be Leo, the lion constellation." she smiled. "I suppose its no surprise, me being a Gryffindor." she added with a small laugh.

"What's yours?" she wondered.

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Jan 20 2016, 09:01 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 02:12 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"No, that is not what we talk about." She said with a bit of a smile, they hadn't been talking about much lately.. mostly just fighting.. Syah bit her lip a little as she looked up at the stars..

She knew he wanted to help her, but right now.. it hurt to much. What if she lost him too? No.. she couldn't do that..

She nodded as she heard Josina's favorite constellation.."Oh, I see, I guess that does make sense and mine.. hmm..

Orion."
She said with a nod.. "Its easily one of my favorites and always so easy to see."

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 01:17 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Well, that was a relief, Josina thought to herself. If they did talk about them...that would be slightly creepy. Although knowing Liam, it had probably come up.

"Hmm, it is easy to spot."
she smiled. Orion was usually the first one she saw, and it was also rather pretty.

She looked up at the older girl and said. "Well, I really don't want you to have to give me detention or anything...so I suppose I should get back to the common room and go to bed." she laughed.

"And you should too. You look awfully tired." she said. "You don't have to be on patrol all night, you know." she smiled a bit.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Syah Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 02:38 PM

Ravenclaw Head Student
914 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Syah smiled at Josina as she spoke.. "Mmm, it is easy to spot.." She said with a warm smile as she looked up one last time. "Yes, how about we both go down for now.. I'll be right behind you." She turned to leave the tower, and then took one last look back up at the stars..

Was her Dad up there looking down at her?

And what would this view look like in the fading sunlight?

She shook herself from her thoughts and then followed the younger girl down the staircase.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkMSN
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 11:55 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina sat up in the Bell Tower, thinking about her conversation with...well...her brother.

It was still so weird to think that she had a brother...and now she had to ask her aunt about all...this. But Jace seemed to have all the facts straight... Plus the story he gave her fit all too well to be a made up one...

*sighs*

She still hadn't told Jazz about this either...and she hoped he wouldn't be too upset when she did. It was just he'd had a hard time lately and she didn't want to put more on his plate!

But she knew she had to. It wasn't fair to him to hide it, and she knew if he had something like this going on, she'd want to know about it.

Maybe she should go find her boyfriend, get this off her chest?

Jasper Fallon

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 07:26 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Things had been weird for Jazz ever since their father had come back.. or at least tried to come back? People were treating him with kid gloves.. thinking he was going to break any second...

He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.. he just wished people would give him a little more credit.. he had lived without his dad for so long.. sure he had Bebe angry.. but he was over it.. he knew his dad wouldn't stay..

He was wandering around the castle when he ended up in the towers and his face lit up as he saw who was up there..

"Jos! " He bounded the last steps in one go and enfolded her in a hug.. he had missed her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 08:20 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was still standing up in the bell tower, contemplating whether she should go find her boyfriend right now...or leave it until later on when she heard someone coming up the steps behind her.

Thinking it was probably just some first year who had gotten lost, she didn't turn around until she heard this person speak and come running towards her, making her face light up in a smile as she met Jazz halfway and returned his hug happily.

"Hey you!" she said with a wide smile as she leaned up and kissed him gently.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 01:23 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jazz held onto Jos tightly as he leaned down to meet her kiss and he pulled back a little to look at her.

"Hey Yourself, how are you doing?" He asked as he kept his arms around her and gently lay his cheek on her head.. even though it hadn't been that long. He had still missed her..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 05:56 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled as Jazz leaned down to meet her kiss, and then looked up at him as he pulled back a little to to look at her. "Pretty good" she said softly as she leaned into him, her head on his chest.

"Hey Jazz...there's something I need to tell you" she said in a slightly muffled voice.

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Oct 22 2016, 07:13 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Oct 23 2016, 01:29 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jazz smiled and grinned as he ran his hands over Jos's head and quietly leaned down to kiss her head gently. "I'm glad to hear it. " he said as he pulled back and ruffled her hair a bit.

A look of concern passed over his features as she spoke and he looked down at her.. "Of course sweetie,what is it?" He asked as he felt himself grow a bit cold. He was bracing himself for the worst.

Losing her..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 02:06 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled happily as Jazz kissed her head, although when she looked up at him after speaking, she saw the look on his face and almost regretted saying something...

"It's not anything bad...I don't think!" she said quickly, hoping to erase the concern on his face. "It's a pretty long story...but, well...long story short I found out a couple weeks ago I have a brother."

She sighed a little before shaking her head. "And I think my aunt's been lying to me about neither of my parents being magical."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 12:10 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jasper let out a soft sigh of relief as she said it wasn't anything bad. The older Ravenclaw Boy slumped against the wall to the tower as he tried to get his heart beat back fk a normal pace. He didn't know what he would have done if she wanted to break up!

"Don't scare me like that! " He said with a half smile before he titled his head as he listened to her.His dark blue eyes going wide as she spoke..

"A brother? " He said as he looked down at her. First Sy has a twin and now Jos had a brother..

"How did you find out? Are you okay? Who is he? Did he hurt you? "

Cue automatic boyfriend protection mode.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 09:30 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina looked at Jazz with a bit of a worried look on her face as he slumped against the wall. "Sorry." she said softly as she looked up at him. "I wasn't trying to scare you, promise." she said with a bit of a smile.

"Yes...a brother, apparently." Josina said with a sigh, although a smile came over her face as Jazz started going all protective boyfriend on her!

"Whoaaaa...one question at a time please!" she said with a shake of her head. "I found out because he wrote me a letter, asking if he could talk to me about something...and I think I'll be okay, once I'm over the shock of this whole thing."

She shook her head slightly and tucked some hair behind her ear. "I suppose I can't really know for sure if he's telling the truth until I talk to my aunt and uncle...except I don't really want to do that." she said with a sigh. "His name's Jace, and no, love...he didn't hurt me. He's rather shy but sweet. And the story he told me fits in with everything else...so I'm inclined to believe him."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 02:50 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jazz listened carefully to all Jos had to say and he watched her for a moment before standing and moving over to her and putting his arms around her.

"I can imagine this must be a shock for you. I just want to let you know that I'm here for you, for whatever you need.." He couldn't imagine what it would be like if he found out he had another sibling out there.. He barely kept up with the ones he had!

"So how are you feeling about all this?" He asked her as he gently stroked her cheek.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 31 2016, 09:24 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina watched Jazz as she spoke, trying to gauge what his reaction was going to be...would he be upset she hadn't told him right away? As she finished speaking, she looked up at him as he seemed to watch her for a moment...and she wasn't sure what he would say.

But he didn't say anything, he just stood up and walked over to where she was, pulling her into a hug, and she nestled into him a little, listening to the steady beat of his heart. She smiled as he spoke "I know you are...you always have been." she said softly before looking up at him and grinning. "And hugs are good."

"Well, I don't know. Surprised, sad, somewhat angry and at the same time happy." she said with a slight quiver in her lip. Ugh, she didn't want to start crying...what was it with her being an emotional wreck over this?!

It wasn't like she hadn't had a week to get used to it!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ