View All Announcements

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Comfy Chairs In The Back
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 10:45 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead nodded as Josina said her book was interesting. It certainly sounded interesting! Holding up her own book she said Thestrals: Facts an' Myths, rather interestin'! The creatures had peaked her interest since she first stumbled across them during her first year at Hogwarts.

When Josina asked if Lucas had asked her out, Mairead blushed furiously at the thought and shook her head. She said Nay! Though we did meet up again.... An' Rory told me the news! Tis about time! Congrats! An' I told ye so! She grinned, awaiting her best friends reaction.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 11:38 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled when Mairead showed her the book she was reading. "Oh, I've seen those!" she said with a nod. "It must've been last year, I think." She didn't really know much about them, though.

She laughed at Mairead's reaction to her question. "Perhaps I should go find him...tell him to get a move on and ask you out already." she said, before grinning widely at her friend's next words. "He did! And he made a picnic and everything!" she blushed a little when Mairead said she had told her so. "You mean about proposing? Well, I guess you were right. Do you want to see the ring he gave me?" she wondered.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 11:46 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At Josina's words, Mairead nodded and said I've seen 'em too! I was curious, an' finally found a book about 'em! They were curious creatures, due to being unseen by so many.

At her next words, Mairead's blush deepened, her face rivaling her hair at this point, and she nudged her friend with out a word. Sure it would be nice, but just thinking of it sent her into a tizzy!

When Josina mentioned the ring, Mairead nodded eagerly and said O' course I want ta see it! It was a bit odd that it was her brother, Josina was her best friend so any awkwardness that could've been didn't matter to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 12:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina nodded when Mairead said she had seen them too. "Maybe after you return the book, I'll have to check it out." she smiled.

She only laughed harder as Mairead's face turned nearly as red as her hair, and she nudged her, which sent Josina into a fit of laughter, tears of mirth rolling down her cheeks. "Mair! You should see yourself!" she said when she'd finally calmed down.

Putting her book down and undoing the necklace clasp, Josina held out the chain with the ring on it in her hand. "Isn't it just perfect?" she smiled widely. Her boyfriend had amazing taste!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 01:57 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead nodded and said They really are interestin' creatures! I think ye'll like this book! She knew she was enjoying it so far!

As Josina laughed, Mairead hid her blushing face in her book. Who knew someone could turn her into such speechless blushing mess! At her friend's words, she shook her head, smiling, and said I probably look like such a fool! She couldn't believe she was so unable to give Josina a proper comeback!

When Josina showed her the ring, Mairead gasped and said It's absolutely stunnin'! Who knew Rory had such great taste in jewelry!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 22 2016, 01:28 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled when Mairead said that Thestrals were interesting. "Well let me know when you're done with it, kay?" she said.

She was still chuckling a bit as Mair hid behind her book, and her words sent Josina into another fit of laughter. "Um, well, you kind of look like a girl who is absolutely taken with some guy..." she smiled sympathetically, remembering what she'd been like at first with Rory. "Just don't let you brothers see you looking like that...or they'll know something's up!"

"He does, doesn't he?" Josina said, smiling silly as she looked at the ring. Her boyfriend was just so amazing, in a million different ways! "When'd he tell you, anyways?" she wondered.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 22 2016, 02:46 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At Josina's words and laughter, Mairead only blushed and said I'll try not ta, but they're bound ta find out eventually! Especially if I keep turnin' inta such a blushin' giddy mess! She couldn't believe one person could make her act like this! Even when she wasn't anywhere near 'em!

At Josina's question she smiled and said This morning! He owled me to meet him at the fountain an' he told me the news! She was so happy for her friend!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 23 2016, 04:37 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Good way to put the way you're acting." said Josina with a grin at Mairead's words. "Oh, well...I'm sure Lucas seems to think your blushing cute." she said, winking at her friend and giggled a little.

She smiled at Mair's next comment. Well, her boyfriend certainly hadn't wasted any time getting the news to his family! "I hope you don't feel weird about me being your sister-in-law one day?" she asked with a bit of a concerned look on her face.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 23 2016, 06:35 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When Josina winked and giggled, Mairead blushed and nudged her friend, unable to say anything in retaliation. She needed to work on that! She needed her wits back!

At Josina's concerned look, Mairead shook her head and said Not at all! As far as I'm concerned, we're all ready sisters! Ye an' Rory being together just makes it official! With that she hugged her best friend.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 09:16 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina simply smiled serenely as Mairead blushed an even deeper red and nudged her again. Oh...this would be fun...having someone to tease Mair about! She just hoped she could get Rory to come around if Lucas ever asked his sister out...

But that was still a little while away, she thought.

"True enough."
she smiled at Mairead's words. "I guess I was just a little concerned, is all...I mean, you got a little upset when we didn't say anything right away...so..." Josina shrugged a little.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 11:41 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At Josina's words, Mairead shook her head and said I wasn't upset that the two o' ye were together. I was upset that neither o' ye thought ta tell me! While Rory an' I have a lot o' differences, I thought we were close enough that he'd be willin' ta tell me that he like my best friend! An' ye didn't tell me either! Even though we're best friends! I guess I sort o' jumped ta the conclusion that neither o' ye thought I should know... I figured Rory thought very little o' me since he didn't say anythin' an' had been pretty much avoidin' me... But I was ne'er upset that the two o' ye were together!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 25 2016, 02:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina winced a little as Mairead spoke. "Sorry." she said. "But we didn't tell anyone...it wasn't just you. I'm really sorry if you thought that, Mair."

"Although the way you talk it must've been pretty obvious." she smiled a little, then turning back to Mairead, she said. "We did decide to tell you first that we were officially going out...because we felt bad you had gotten so hurt over everything...also so you would know we still wanted you around." Josina said, smiling at Mairead. "Besides, once we actually get engaged...I'll need someone to keep me from going all crazy bridezilla!" she said with a laugh.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 25 2016, 04:16 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At Josina's apology, Mairead shook her head, smiled, and said It's alright Jos. I know now, it was just kinda odd at the time..

At her next words Mairead laughed and said It was incredibly obvious! She laughed with Josina and said No worries there! I won't let ye turn inta a Bridezilla!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 06:59 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled a little at her friend when she said it had just been a bit odd at the time. "I can imagine" she said, shaking her head.

Truly, she hadn't really meant to fall in love with her friends brother...it had kind of just happened...

She blushed a little as Mairead said it had been incredibly obvious, before smiling and giving her best friend a hug when she said she wouldn't let her turn into a bridezilla. "Oh, well that's good to hear!" she said with a wide smile. "I'm feeling a bit peckish...wanna go to the kitchens and get a snack?" she asked with a smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 06:48 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead hugged her friend back, happy that there were no secrets between them anymore! At Josina's suggestion, Mairead grinned and said I'd love ta!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 04:59 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It was busy in the library. Cassius made his way through the crowds of students, clutching his books as he looked for a place to sit. He made his way to the back of the library where a row of armchairs were positioned near end tables and dim lamps. Someone was just getting up and leaving, so Cassius quickly took their seat. He put his book bag on the floor and balanced his selections of volumes on his lap. He would have preferred a table, but this would have to do. The books were dusty - clearly not looked at in decades. And they were boring, but he had told himself he was going to use part of his time at Hogwarts getting to the bottom of this ring he'd found at his mom's house.
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 05:29 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Cassius Keirstrider @ Aug 28 2016, 03:59 AM)
It was busy in the library. Cassius made his way through the crowds of students, clutching his books as he looked for a place to sit. He made his way to the back of the library where a row of armchairs were positioned near end tables and dim lamps. Someone was just getting up and leaving, so Cassius quickly took their seat. He put his book bag on the floor and balanced his selections of volumes on his lap. He would have preferred a table, but this would have to do. The books were dusty - clearly not looked at in decades. And they were boring, but he had told himself he was going to use part of his time at Hogwarts getting to the bottom of this ring he'd found at his mom's house.

It was crowded in here. Emma couldn't find one seat. But then, there it was! All glowing in the sunlight. She quickly rushed up to it. But them, she saw someone else wanted it, and her heart get the best of her. She ended up going to the way back of the room. There was an empty seat next to a boy. "Excuse me, can I sit here?" Emma asked him.

This post has been edited by Emma Morris: Aug 28 2016, 06:02 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 05:45 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He looked up and smiled when the girl approached. "Sure," he said, nodding to the seat next to him which had also just opened up. "Pretty busy in here today," he observed as he used his fingers to wipe away some of the dust on the books. "Must be a big exam coming up for someone's class."
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 05:57 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Cassius Keirstrider @ Aug 28 2016, 04:45 AM)
He looked up and smiled when the girl approached. "Sure," he said, nodding to the seat next to him which had also just opened up. "Pretty busy in here today," he observed as he used his fingers to wipe away some of the dust on the books. "Must be a big exam coming up for someone's class."

She smiled and sat down. "Tell me about it!" Emma said. It was SUPER crowded in here. "Probably. And then everyone decided to come in here to study." she said. I almost forgot to introduce myself! Emma thought. "Emma Morris, Hufflepuff, first."

This post has been edited by Emma Morris: Aug 28 2016, 09:44 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 07:04 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Nice to meet you Emma," he said with a smile. "I'm Cassius Keirstrider. Ravenclaw. Also in my first year." He watched as she settled herself in the chair then looked down at the drab books on his lap.

"What are you studying?" he asked her after a minute, thinking that he could put off his work for a little longer. There was a sort of buzzing energy in the library - it was hard to concentrate.
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 07:38 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[Quote=Cassius Keirdtrider, Aug 28 2016 06:04 AM]"Nice to meet you Emma," he said with a smile. "I'm Cassius Keirstrider. Ravenclaw. Also in my first year." He watched as she settled herself in the chair then looked down at the drab books on his lap.

"What are you studying?" he asked her after a minute, thinking that he could put off his work for a little longer. There was a sort of buzzing energy in the library - it was hard to concentrate.

She squirmed in her seat trying to make myself comfortable. Emma opened her history book first. But it was so boring. And it was super hard to concentrate with all this noise.

"For Charms, locking and unlocking spells, for defence against the dark arts, curing werewolf bites, for history of magic, the gargoyle strike of 1911, for potions, antidote to common posions, and for transformation, turning beetles into buttons. What about you?" Emma asks.

This post has been edited by Emma Morris: Aug 28 2016, 09:45 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 01:02 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"You can't possibly be studying all of those at once," he remarked with a laugh as he looked down at his own assignments. "I've got pretty much the same thing except we haven't gotten to the beetles into buttons bit yet in transfiguration." He pulls a sheaf of parchment out of bag and thumbs through it. "I've finished my essay on werewolf bites, but I've been putting off the history paper. Too many dates and numbers and whatnot. It's not very interesting." He set his notes down and gestured to the stack of dusty books in front of him. "But what I actually came here to do was research something off topic that I'm interested in. However, it's also proving to be quite boring."
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 02:48 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"You can't possibly be studying all of those at once," he remarked with a laugh as he looked down at his own assignments. "I've got pretty much the same thing except we haven't gotten to the beetles into buttons bit yet in transfiguration." He pulls a sheaf of parchment out of bag and thumbs through it. "I've finished my essay on werewolf bites, but I've been putting off the history paper. Too many dates and numbers and whatnot. It's not very interesting." He set his notes down and gestured to the stack of dusty books in front of him. "But what I actually came here to do was research something off topic that I'm interested in. However, it's also proving to be quite boring."

Emma blushed a light shade of pink when Cassius joked around. "I've learned the locking and in unlocking spells, turning beetles into buttons, and finished my essay on antidotes of common poisons." She says.

She smiled."History is my least favorite subject. They make it sound so boring. If they made it sound exciting or like an adventure, I would read that." She said to Cassius' comment. She nodded her head in understanding. "Yeah, I came her to study about gargoyles and wearwolfs." Emma said.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 05:14 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He nods and leans back in his chair. "So which would you rather be? A gargoyle or a werewolf?" he asks her quite seriously as he watches her. Well, she laughed at his teasing - he liked that.
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 05:32 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

He nods and leans back in his chair. "So which would you rather be? A gargoyle or a werewolf?" he asks her quite seriously as he watches her. Well, she laughed at his teasing - he liked that.

"Ooh, that's a tricky one." Emma says, "probably a gargoyle. I wouldn't want to transform every full moon and go on rampages, even though I'd be a ugly stone. What would you choose?" She asks very curious.

This post has been edited by Emma Morris: Aug 29 2016, 07:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 07:43 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well, I'd say I'd probably have to be a werewolf," he said. "Just because I think it'd get real boring hanging out on the sides of buildings all day with rain spewing out your mouth." He paused a moment. "Although werewolves are pretty grotesque... and I certainly wouldn't want to bite anyone."
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 08:03 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well, I'd say I'd probably have to be a werewolf," he said. "Just because I think it'd get real boring hanging out on the sides of buildings all day with rain spewing out your mouth." He paused a moment. "Although werewolves are pretty grotesque... and I certainly wouldn't want to bite anyone."

She nodded at Cassius' logic. "What do you think of my friend, Mia? Mia Ravens?" Emma asks Cassius.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 05:07 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Who?" he asked with a furrow of his brow. Then he remembered. "Oh yeah, Mia. She's a gryffindor first." He shrugs a little. "She's alright I guess. Why?" Cassius was well aware of the fact that he had an admirer, but he had been too engrossed in how own affairs to pay much attention.
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 05:49 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Cassius Keirstrider @ Aug 31 2016, 04:07 AM)
"Who?" he asked with a furrow of his brow. Then he remembered.  "Oh yeah, Mia. She's a gryffindor first." He shrugs a little. "She's alright I guess. Why?" Cassius was well aware of the fact that he had an admirer, but he had been too engrossed in how own affairs to pay much attention.

"She said you guys met and she wanted to make sure she wasn't all weird." Emma lied. "Anyway, ..., I better get back to my work." Emma said, hoping she didn't expose Mia's crush. that would be bad. She looks down at her book all red in the face.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 09:10 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh, I see. Are you two friends then?" he asked politely as he watched Emma dive behind her book. He glanced back down at his dusty books when she mentioned getting back to work. "Yeah.... Yeah, I guess I should too." He paused for a moment. "Say, do you want to practice the charms assignment with me?"
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 01:45 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"sure." Emma said. "You're learning the unlocking charm too, right?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 02:33 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He nodded as he grabbed his bag and dug around in it. After a moment, he pulled out a heavy padlock that the professor had passed out for practicing on. "Yeah. Here we go." He set it on the arm of the chair he was sitting in and pulled out his wand. "Alohamora!" He says, giving his wand a wave. Nothing happens.

"Oh! Well.... it is my first time..." He says vaguely as he feels the color rise in his cheeks. "We didn't have time to practice at the end of charms class."
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 03:25 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Cassius Keirstrider @ Sep 1 2016, 01:33 AM)
He nodded as he grabbed his bag and dug around in it. After a moment, he pulled out a heavy padlock that the professor had passed out for practicing on. "Yeah. Here we go." He set it on the arm of the chair he was sitting in and pulled out his wand. "Alohamora!" He says, giving his wand a wave. Nothing happens.

"Oh! Well.... it is my first time..." He says vaguely as he feels the color rise in his cheeks. "We didn't have time to practice at the end of charms class."

"Don't worry. That's much better than my first time doing it. Instead of unlocking padlock, I accidentally did a duplication charm and I had to unlock them in front of the whole class." Emma said, "And I couldn't even do it. We spent the rest of the period watching me try over and over again to cast that spell." She saw Cassius chuckle, even though he tried to hide it.

"Anyway, you should wave your arm like this" she demonstrated how to do it, "And make sure the wand ends up pointing directly at the target. And pronounce the word very clearly. Like this;" Emma showed Cassius how to do it and then said, "You try."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 08:59 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He laughed a little when she told him the story, but really, he felt sorry for her embarrassment. Why was it that society thought the best way to teach someone was to shame them? At least Emma seemed to have a good humor about it.

"Wow, you're really good at this," he commented as he watched her demonstrate. He practiced with his own wand, mimicking her movements. At first the padlock shuddered reluctantly, but after a few more tries it finally started unlocking.

"Great." He said when he felt like he was getting the hang of it. "I feel much more prepared for tomorrows class. Thanks for your help." He beamed at her.
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 01:58 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Cassius Keirstrider @ Sep 1 2016, 07:59 PM)
He laughed a little when she told him the story, but really, he felt sorry for her embarrassment. Why was it that society thought the best way to teach someone was to shame them? At least Emma seemed to have a good humor about it.

"Wow, you're really good at this," he commented as he watched her demonstrate. He practiced with his own wand, mimicking her movements. At first the padlock shuddered reluctantly, but after a few more tries it finally started unlocking.

"Great." He said when he felt like he was getting the hang of it. "I feel much more prepared for tomorrows class. Thanks for your help." He beamed at her.

"It only took me an hour." Emma said to Cassius' complement. She watched as he tried over and over again and gave him some tips. After a couple of tries he started to get the hang of it.

Emma blushed when be thanked her and said "Your welcome."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cassius Keirstrider
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 09:06 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
42 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He yawned and looked up at the clock. "It's getting kind of late. I should get ready for dinner," he said as he started gathering up his things and putting them in his bag. "Again, thanks for the help." He stood up and smiled down at her. "We should get together again."
PMEmail
^
Emma Morris
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 09:18 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
79 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Cassius Keirstrider @ Sep 3 2016, 08:06 AM)
He yawned and looked up at the clock. "It's getting kind of late. I should get ready for dinner," he said as he started gathering up his things and putting them in his bag. "Again, thanks for the help." He stood up and smiled down at her. "We should get together again."

"Yeah, I'm getting kind of hungry," Emma said. She gathered all her stuff and said, "See you later."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 10:51 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery sat down on one of the comfy chairs in the back of the library. She had owled her cousin earlier that day and asked Emily to meet her. Hopefully, she'll show up. Ave was optimistic though, Emily usually showed up when Avery asked her to.

Ave leaned back in the chair and started brushing her fingers through her white-blonde hair. Although, she was the only one in her family with that hair color, she liked it a lot. Especially since her mother had told her that her grandmother had had the same hair color. She didn't remember a lot about her grandmother but her mother had also told her that her grandmother was a selkie, just like Avery. She was glad that they had something in common.

She sighed softly and looked around the library. Avery was a very impatient person and didn't like to wait for someone.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Charlotte Lowwater
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 12:56 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
27 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Charlotte made her way into the library. It wasn't crowded, but it wasn't empty, She wandered to some comfy chairs. Someone was already sitting there. "Can I sit here?" She asked. The other girl was diffidently not in her year. She looked older.

This post has been edited by Charlotte Lowwater: Oct 16 2016, 12:57 PM
PMEmail
^
Emily Conway
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 01:19 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
4 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Emily rushed through the study area, trying not to accidentally hit a chair. She had been so sunk into the book she read that she completely forgot the time. And she knew exactly how much her cousin hated waiting.
As she arrived at the back of the library she could already see Avery sitting in one of the chairs.
"I am so so sorry for being late! I might have gotten a little too much into the book I'm reading at the moment", she said, giving Avery an apologetical smile.
"Anyways, I'm happy to see you!"
Sitting down on one of the chairs herself, she flattened her skirt. Even though classes were over and Em had actually planned on changing before meeting Avery, she didn't have enough time to put on something different.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jake Short
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 07:58 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Jake walked to the back of the library, so he could be alone. He had to finiah all of his homework. He waited too late after reading that book, so he needed a quiet place to be alone to study. He sat in a comfy chair. Part of him wanted to see Emma, but he knew he had to study.

Dante Jones
PMEmail
^
Dante Jones
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 08:32 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
2 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Dante was in his least favorite place in the whole castle, the library. He would rather be back in his cozy common room doing his studying from there. Alas it will quite loud and crowed and not the best place to practice his tranfiguration. He carried his toad Cornelius into the library. Taking a chair and sitting the toad on his lap.

He had a problem, he couldn't remember the spell to tranfigure a animal into a goblet. Looking around he seen another boy. "Hey." Nudging the boy. "Can you help me?"
PMEmail
^
Jake Short
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 09:39 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Jake sat down and sighed. To is left another boy asking for help. Jake look over. He was trying to turn an animal into a goblet. "Firavanti." Jake said, while pointing his wand at the mouse. IT turned into a cup perfectly.

Jake looked at the boy again. He looked familiar. "I'm Jake. You're in Hufflepuff, right?"
Jake asked.
PMEmail
^
Katrina Lockheart
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 11:08 AM

Slytherin First Year
16 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

anyone want to rp?
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/25.gif
PMEmail
^
Ambrielle Murphy
 Posted: Nov 11 2016, 10:47 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
8 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Ambrielle sat down after a weary class of Transfiguration 101. That really tired her out. She sat in a blue comfy chair and read a book on Transfiguration.
PMEmail
^
Emily Knight
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 01:22 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
19 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Emily could only hope it was another Claw walking this way. She had just entered the library to read when the common room was filled with people, as usual. most people liked to read in there, too. It was so cozy by the fire. Emily preferred somewhere away from the loudness and crowded spaces. Besides in the library, she was surrounded by her most favorite things in the world, books. Well, maybe after family.

Emily shifted in her seat uncomfortably. Hopefully whoever was approaching her was not a Slytherin. They were awfully mean is what she heard. But maybe this person wouldn't bother her. She peeked over her book. It was a boy with a shinny blue badge. Another ravenclaw!

Charles Harris

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Avery Astell
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 02:36 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
392 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[NEW RP]

It wasn't unusual to see Avery in the library, though usually Avery chose to sit at a table to study rather than in the comfy chairs towards the back. Avery's puritanical work ethic dictated that being comfortable while you study was somehow defeating the purpose. But today, she was merely here for a bit of light reading. Her knees were tucked up underneath her on the seat of the chair, a novel in her lap. She was caught up on all of her assignments, and exams wouldn't be for weeks, now, so this was what Avery did for fun in her free time. Stifling a yawn that stemmed from sitting in the same spot for so long, Avery glanced at her watch. She was starting to get hungry, but it wasn't quite time for dinner. Ah, life's little annoyances....

Maia Ravens

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Nei Fuma
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 02:54 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Maia was very tired and was swamped with her work. She was sick and tired of the rumors of Axel was getting hit on by a slytherin girl who maia couldn't find out who it was. She wanted to rip something apart but she would control her anger. She went to the back and sat down on a chair to see a fellow classmate of hers.

Avery Astell

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Avery Astell
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 11:42 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
392 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery looked up as an older classmate, a girl named Maia, had charged over and taken a seat with a hurrrummph. The girl was older than Avery, though her reputation was known enough around Hogwarts. Avery not only cared about being top of her year, but a top student at the school, so anyone on her radar was a rival in her eyes. Someone to beat.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked the girl, who was clearly upset about something. Partly Avery was curious, and partly she was annoyed. But she hadn't been studying, thankfully, so it wasn't like this little disturbance was disrupting her studies, at least.

Maia Ravens

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Nei Fuma
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: May 10 2017, 10:16 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Maia looked at the girl then she smiled weakly. Some girl has been seen hitting on my boyfriend Axel Knight She said growling at the girl part softly. She knew her temper was her worst quality of all her traits. She opened her potions book and smiled at the girl. Did you finish the Potions Assignment yet? She said with a slight smirk on her face. Avery was suppose to be her year due to her intelligence which made her seem like an academic rival not love rival just yet but it was fun getting to know her.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ