^
Narcissa Sting
 Posted: Sep 2 2012, 04:55 AM

Slytherin Second Year
25 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Narcissa sighed.
She had been asked to meet someone here in the corridor. But it didn't seem like he was coming.
The girl traced her finger around an interesting pattern on the wall. It looked like a load of eights joined together.
Narcissa shook her head and stared out the window.
She sighed again.
Maybe it was all just a prank she thought. Maybe he will never come?

((Tag: Jeffery Cornelius Mavros))

--------------------
user posted image
[Amazing sig by Mina]
PMEmail
^
Cameron Graham
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 05:38 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
34 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[NEW RP]

"You damn the consequences, right, because you can't afford guilt and power."

"No, that's not it… you cannot have power without guilt, because only the guilty understand the cost of power. Do you understand?"

"No…"

"I'm sorry, but you will."

He'd tried going insane.
He'd tried love.
He'd tried begging for help.
He'd tried doing it on his own.

He'd tried saving his sanity in so many ways and across so many days, that it'd all become somewhat of a haze. "'Take a look at the lawman… beating up the wrong guy'." He shouldn't have to justify his actions after so long. His way was the only way. "'Oh, man, wonder if he'll ever know… dada­da…he's in the best selling show'." Any other option led to ash and dust and nothing but his unfocused eyes at the end of the world. "'Is there life on Mars? Da­da… Is there life on Mars?'"

"What are you doing, Cameron?" One of his peers asked as they passed him in the morning.

"Entire worlds are wondering that, Walt," Cameron said, falling out of his memories. The mirror in the middle of the common room must have been charmed to lie, because as he shrugged on the last of his undamaged fancy suit jackets, he didn't look half­bad. "I'm getting ready."

The other boy seemed confused, looking around to see nothing special about such a Saturday. "For what?"

Pain. "Family business, I'm afraid." Perhaps the few days since beating up his uncle had been good to him. His peers had definitely been good to him. He was feeling ready for what was to come. Time to get the show on the road and all o'that…

Walt and his other friends shared a look, spared no words and turned on their heels, putting as much distance as possible between them and the one deranged Graham. He strolled in the sun-lit corridor, dressed in his best, smiling at everything and nothing. Of his parents, there had been nothing. He knew where they were. They knew that he knew where they were. But right now they were merely moving their pieces into place. them, trying to understand the confidence Cameron had gained, and He trying to understand all that had changed this time around.

He came to a stop on the side of the corridor, taking a peak out at the sun above. Cameron inhaled deeply and released his breath slowly.

Nice suit, kid, but you see, it's not about redemption anymore. You long ago forfeited any right to that.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Set by "exploration A" - Creature banner by Eirik
PMEmail
^
Elena Balakov
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 11:56 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
591 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elena was walking through the hallways trying to avoid everyone and everything. She had no patience to deal with the stupidity of the young students and many of the older students she could tolerate were out doing who knows what. Not that she cared. She really preferred to do things on her own, or if she did anything with others, it was torturing the crap out of them because hey, that is fun. She had rolled her eyes when she saw a couple of giggling puffballs and felt sick to even have witnessed it. In the process of walking, a male in front of her came to a stop on the corridor and she literally ran into him. The [NO! No sir no! Dobby says NO!] you doing stopping in the middle of a corridor like that? You want to stare out the bloody window there are places for that kid. She stated, quite rudely.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 12:41 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix was wandering around really, just trying to get a feel for this castle, He had just tranferred from Illvermony a few weeks ago, and so far.. he missed his American school and friends.

But his Dad had gotten transferred to the British Ministry of magic, and so.. he had as well.He had his guitar over his back as he walked, hoping to find a good place to sit and play..

He was a little too self conscious to play in the common room.. Normally that wouldn't bother him at his old school, but this one was different.. He had to make sure he was the cool kid first, before he started to play.

He made sure his hair was still perfect before he sat down in a window seat and looked out on the ground.. it was beautiful here.. He had to give it that.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 08:27 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery was happy to wander through the big corridors again. In the past few weeks she had spent almost all her time in her dorm studying and missed out on way too much.

When she woke up this morning, she decided this had to change. After getting ready for the day, she took some chocolate with her and started walking through the castle. There was no specific place she wanted to be at, just walking around satisfied her. Hopefully she'd meet some of her friends.

On her way to the sixth floor, she saw some familiar faces and waved at them or gave some people a friendly smile. She knew that she wasn't the nicest person in the days before she started spending so much time in her dorm and hoped that no one remembered.

In the middle of the corridor she saw a boy she hadn't seen before. Have I been spending so much time in my room that I missed that we have new students? Judging by the way he looked he probably transfered to Hogwarts.

Curiously, she walked over the the window seat and leaned against the wall next to it. Avery looked outside before turning her full attention to the boy. I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude but are you new to Hogwarts? She asked. Why are you even saying you don't want to be rude and then you're rude anyway? A voice in the back of her head asked. But then again, she was just curious and very direct.. Well, and maybe a little bit rude.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 01:26 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe was lost in his thoughts when he heard someone talking to him and he turned around to see a younger, very blonde girl standing there.. He gave her a smile before responding..

"Am I that obvious?" He asked with a soft chuckle as he ran a hand down his legs. "Yes, I am new here.. I transferred from Illvermony a few weeks ago actually." He had an easy grin on his face as he spoke.

"Phoenix Dawn at your Service." He gave a little bow as he spoke.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 02:23 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery slightly shook her head. No, that's not I. It's just that I usually know everyone around here and I haven't seen you before, she answered with a polite smile. Might as well try to make up for being rufe before.

She chuckled a bit at his choice of words. 'At your service', she hadn't heard that before. Nice to meet you Phoenix. I'm Avery, Avery Blake, she introduced herself with another smile.

Do you like Hogwarts so far? She asked curiously.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 05:11 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

And easy grin settled over Phoenix's face as the girl explained and he nodded. "Ahh I see." He looked out over the grounds before looking back at her. "I am glad to not stick out like a sore thumb them." A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he looked at the younger girl.

"It's nice to meet you Avery Blake." He said as he looked over at her and smiled widely, his blue eyes twinkling..

He tilted his head at her question and he seemed to consider it for a moment.. "I think so.. Yeah? It's different and new.. but those don't have to be bad things. He said with a warm smile

This post has been edited by Phoenix Dawn: Jun 9 2016, 05:12 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 05:38 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery smiled at the boy in front of her. Yeah, don't worry about it, she told him. Phoenix was really cute. Why was every boy good looking boy in this school so much older than her?

She nodded, thinking about his words. I'm sure you'll get along just fine after spending a few more weeks here. Have you been to Hogsmeade yet? Ave asked then. She hoped that she wasn't bothering him with all of her questions but she couldn't help herself. It was really interesting to meet someone who hasn't spend all his school years at Hogwarts.

Oh, and have you seen the lake? The lake is great! Of course she had to mention it. With her undying love for the lake it was only a matter of time until she mentioned it.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 04:20 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix smiled at Avery as she spoke. "I surely hope so.. I feel quite out of my depth at times here.." He said with an easy smile as he looked down at the younger girl. She was pretty for a first or second year.. She was going to be a knockout when she got older..

Pity.. For him.

"No I haven't actually been yet. I feel like I need to get my bearing here before I go searching a whole new town." He said as he turned his dark head towards the window again.

"I have been to the lake.. Its one of my favorite places here actually. He said with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 07:07 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery nodded while listening to his reason for not going to Hogsmeade yet. Yeah, that makes sense I guess, she said slowly. Well, she'd love to go to Hogsmeade but then again she wasn't allowed to go because she was a second year and she already knew the castle pretty good.

Her smile became a bit bigger when Phoenix said that he liked the lake. Yeah, the lake is great. Especially when you're a selkie! You don't happen to be one, do you? Avery asked a little to hopeful. The chances of him being a selkie were extremely small but none the less Ave would love to meet another selkie.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 01:58 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe smiled easily down at her as she spoke. "Yeah, I have a terrible sense of direction really.. I ended up in the dungeons the other day instead of going up to my common room!" He chuckled a little as he rubbed the back of his neck.

He looked down at her as she lit up at the mention of the lake! Well that was good, he said the right thing! Though he slowly shook his head as she asked him if he was a selkie.. "I'm sorry, I'm just plain old normal Phoenix from America.." He said with a soft smile.. "I take it your are one though?" He asked her curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 02:12 PM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery laughed a bit at his words. The dungeons instead of your common room? She asked. Wow, I got lost a lot of time in the dungeons when I started school here but I guess that's normal for Slytherins, she stated with a shrug. Now I know all ways through the dungeons by heart but I still get lost in the towers..

She shook her head slightly. That's alright. I didn't really expect you to be one anyone. They're pretty rare around here. I mean, we're pretty rare and yeah, I am one, she told him with a smile. Even though she knew about it for a while now, she was still proud every time she could tell someone what she was.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 12:37 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe nodded as she spoke and he gave her a small chuckle.. "Yeah, I know right? I don't even know how I managed it.. but I did.it.. Really I have a terrible sense of direction." He laughed softly to himself for a moment, before he looked up at her again.

"I've never actually met one." He said as he eyed her very blonde hair.. perhaps that was why she had it? He had really never seen that shade natural before.

"What's it like, do you enjoy it?" Phoenix was curious now..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 06:02 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery chuckled while listening to Phoenix. That reminds me of some other students who seem to have a habbit of walking around with out paying attention and ending up in strange places, Avery told him. A grin appeared on her face while thinking about how Syah had told her about it. A propos Sy, Ave should try to find her at some point. Sy was one of the first students she met when she arrived at Hogwarts but now they hadn't talked in almost half a year.

Well, two are going to Hogwarts. My cousin Juliette is one as well but I haven't seen her around lately so you probably haven't met her yet, Avery stated. Then she nodded with the biggest smile possible. Being a selkie is awesome! I can swim in the lake with all the other merpeople and the other creatures living there, she told him happily.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 11:38 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe smiled as she spoke about the students and he grinned a little.."Really? I've only done that because I lost my way, but to be lost in one thoughts.." Intense is what it was.. Wow, also.. maybe sad? To be so overwhelmed with thoughts to not know where one was going..

Now he felt like they all needed a hug..

"Who are these people? I want to meet these thinkers." He said with a grin.

"Ahh, it must be nice to have siblings around.. I only have an older brother who is already graduated and working in America." He said with a nod..

He watched her as she talked about being a selkie with a smile.. She must really love it..Her smile was so big..

"That sounds amazing.. and scary all at the same time."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 20 2016, 08:52 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ave thought about his question for a short while.. Well, I think Syah told me about it. She's the head girl. It seems to be something certain members of her family do.. Ryder Snow, Syah Kennedy and Wesley Blackthorn, if I remember correctly.. Avery told Phoenix with a smile.

Well, I've got an older sister who's in her fifth year and an older brother who's a third year, Avery told Phoenix proudly. Both of my siblings are Slytherins, just like me and my cousin, but Violet is a really nice Slytherin. Dean.. Not so much, she grinned thinking about her brother. Although he was one of the meanest persons she knew, she loved him.

I want to go to America one day, Ave told Phoenix with a smile.

It's been scary at the beginning but now it isn't anymore. The merpeople don't like wizards and witches that much but they're really nice to each other, she said with a smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 20 2016, 05:11 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix looked over at her as she spoke and he grinned.. "Ahh. the family with the purple eyes! I've met them, most of them anyways.. They were all hanging out together.. Syah, Wes, Hes a prefect and has helped me a few times.. Ryder, and Azura? I think." He didn't want to add they all seemed rather distracted, but they had all been very kind to him. "So they wander hmm? That's so funny.' He said as he looked up at her. Also.. now he knew whom he needed to hug.. Judging by the looks on all of their faces.. Wandering would be in their future.

He turned his attention back to Avery as she spoke..

"All in the same house hmm? That's really cool.. And Shes a really nice Slytherin.. What does that mean?" He asked curiously. Everyone he had met had been nice..

"You should go! It's amazing." He said with a warm smile as he looked down at her her..

"See, that would frighten me.." He pointed out..

This post has been edited by Phoenix Dawn: Jun 22 2016, 04:41 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 10:48 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery nodded with a grin. Yeah, they have amazing eyes, don't they? I think Ryder is another prefect, I'm not sure though.. She said trying to think about who else the Hufflepuff prefect could be..

Yeah, all the same house and still we barely see each other, she laughed a little at this. Well, Slytherins were known for being the mean ones for quite a while. A lot of Slytherins later joined the bad side.. It is said that we are less tolerating towards other houses and muggle borns, and some of us really are, I hope you'll never meet my brother, he is the perfect example for a mean Slytherin, she stopped, thinking about how to put the words. But then there are others who don't care about blood purity and all that stuff and that is Violet. She's nice to everyone, Avery ended with a smile. She was proud that she managed to talk about her sister in such a good way and although she said something more or less bad about her brother she knew he wouldn't care because she was simply stating facts and not making things up.

Avery giggled a bit at Phoenix words. It was a funny thought that a much older boy would be frightened by something that seemed totally normal to Ave.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 04:48 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe nodded.. "Their eyes are amazing, I've never seen anyone else with such unique and beautiful colors." He said with a smile.. "Yeah, I think you are right, I thought I saw a badge on his robes." Not only did they have pretty eyes.. They were overacheivers.. and thinkers.. Hmmm.. Could he be part of that family somehow?

Phe raised an eyebrow as she spoke about Slytheirins and their take on things.. "What? They still deal with that stuff here?" He shook his head, it was much better in America.. "Wow..Thanks for letting me know.." He said as he gave her an easy smile.. "So where do you fall? Somewhere in the middle?" He asked as he arched a brow at her..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Avery Blake
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 07:07 AM

Slytherin Third Year
316 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Avery smiled while listening to Phoenix speak. He was right with what he said, their eyecolor was absolutely awesome and Ave was sure that literally everyone at Hogwarts, or at least every girl, wanted to have the same eye color.

They do, Avery nodded. Some take that stuff quite seriously. Then she shrugged a bit. Where did she belong? She wasn't too sure. I guess it kinda depends on who I'm spending time with? She stated, but it sounded more like a question. Let's say that I can be nice but it's kinda rare lately. Ave shrugged a bit. Explaining it would probably take to much time.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Nov 15 2016, 04:39 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was walking aimlessly torwars the seventh floor. She was bored and didn't have anything to do, so she found herself doing that. When she was on the sixth floor she stopped and looked over the railing. Riley could see the sun starting to set over the trees of the forbidden forest and few kids still at the border of the black lake. To her it was a pretty sight. Riley smiled knowing that others would think she is weird for think this because she was in Slytherin, but she didn't care. You see Riley was different then other Slytherins and enjoyed the little things in life. She knew she would be d=different but it didn't bother her. As long as she had her friends Riley was fine.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emily Knight
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 09:41 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
19 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Never study near a Gryffindor with water balloons. Never. Emily walked up the stairs, slowly. She didn't want to trip. But she noticed another girl and smiles. She couldn't see the robes, so she hoped it would be someone useful, like another Ravenclaw or a puff, maybe. Emily put down her stuff, though she was still dripping wet.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Nov 29 2016, 02:29 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley snapped out of her thoughts when she heard dripping. She turn around to see a Ravenclaw girl. [b]"What happen? I know a few spells that might dry you off. Are you ok?" Riley said curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ