View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

White Tomb
Evander Macbay
 Posted: Oct 25 2011, 06:01 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
39 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[OOC: It's been a month, I'm guessing this RP is done.]

Yes! Evander had found it! After reading all about the history of his school and exploring the grounds, he'd found one of the last pieces of the battle that'd taken place on the very grounds not so long ago. He wasn't entirely sure what his stance was when it came to the battle-- Unsure as he was of which side was right, he definitely knew the facts fairly well.

Leaning down to get a closer look at the stones that made up Professor Dumbledore's tomb, he ran his thumb across where the cracks ran along in-between. As he had been leaning over, Evander pushed himself back and landed, sitting, on the ground next to the the tomb. He scrambled for his bag and the thick notebook it contained, pulling out a self-inking quill along with the massive, mangled book. Flinging it open, he began writing in a frenzy.

He wrote:
"Today I found the tomb of Albus Dumbledore. The foundation of the school seems to be perfectly intact, regardless of any damage it may have endured. It's interesting to think that this tomb was here before everything else happened. Today has been very interesting--"

Stopping for a moment, he moved the quill to his mouth and thought of what else he should include in this entry. Perhaps a rubbing from the stone? A drawing of the tomb? A drawing of the battle he envisioned? All of the above? He was stumped.

--------------------
user posted image
Av & sig set thanks to Alex Valen!
Callboard • Casual • Notebook of Everything • Prof. R. Norvegicus
PM
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 07:47 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Cora had heard much about the tomb of Albus Dumbledore, a previous headmaster, noble in all aspects. She'd always been curious but it had never consciously crossed her mind to head down and see it once and for all. She didn't know why - perhaps she felt that she'd never had sufficient time to do so? Shaking her head of her muddled thoughts, she made her way down and before long, she could see it. An inexplicable melancholy feeling suddenly came over her.

Cora squinted as she saw another figure standing at the tomb. She hadn't thought it likely that another might be there - she shrugged. As she got closer, she realized that it was another boy, scribbling away in a book. Cora figured she might as well strike up a conversation - someone writing always appealed to her as it was one of her hobbies. She hadn't met someone yet besides herself who did so and thus she was intrigued.

"Hello?"

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

Profile :: Callboard :: Shipper
PMEmail
^
Evander Macbay
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 08:22 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
39 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Evander looked up from his notebook, quill still nearly stuck to his bottom lip. So, Professor Dumbledore had another visitor. The girl was dressed in Hufflepuff robes with very, very long hair blonde hair which nearly matched the accented color of her robes. He nodded to her, closing his book and putting it and the quill down beside him.

He took one longing look back at the stone of the tomb before turning his attention to her. "Hello." he answered awkwardly. Something about the place made him feel altogether different from his usual self. He had no urge to be snobbish or stand-offish, and stripped of his usual defenses, he probably just came off as quiet and strange.

--------------------
user posted image
Av & sig set thanks to Alex Valen!
Callboard • Casual • Notebook of Everything • Prof. R. Norvegicus
PM
^
Cora Gael
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 11:56 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
272 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When the boy didn't introduce himself, Cora went ahead. "I'm Cora - what are you doing?" She jerked her head toward the notebook he'd only closed seconds before. Curiosity often got the best of her but she was not one to mind. Also, since she wrote as a common pastime, it was only natural that she was interested in what this boy wrote. He was the first that showed a liking to it - besides Nicolas who only encouraged her.

Cora moved over next to the tomb, now facing across from the Ravenclaw boy. She lightly touched the smooth, white surface, deep in thought and sadness about what had transpired the day of the noble Dumbledore's death. She assumed most everyone in the wizarding world knew of it, naturally.

--------------------

user posted image
[set by me]

Profile :: Callboard :: Shipper
PMEmail
^
Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 07:56 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(new Rp, It's been over a month)

Lestatia was having a bit of a bad day today, and so she was feeling a little down. She'd gone for a walk, and wouldn't you know, she found herself walking along the lake shore, of all places. She stopped and stared out at the water for a moment, reminded that her mother's necklace was in there. She frowned, then sighed and kept walking, feeling resigned that she would never recover her necklace from the depths of the murky water where that jerk had thrown it.

Soon she saw that she had wandered to that white tomb, and she realized that she still didn't know who was buried here. She had looked for something about it in some different books, but hadn't found anything, and one professor she'd asked had said she didn't know, and the other said they'd learn about it later, but they hadn't. She frowned and looked down at the tomb, reminded again of her mother's tomb, and that she was... way way too far away to go visit her tomb any time she wanted to, like before.

"What's it like, I wonder."
She said softly under her breath, imagining meeting her mother when she died, whenever that would be, and being welcomed into her arms or something. She still wondered if she could be a ghost, but everyone she talked to said that only wizards/witches could become ghosts, so she didn't think her mom could be. "Why does bad stuff have to happen?" She asked the tomb suddenly, upset. She folded her arms and sighed, then bit her lip, wishing her mom hadn't died. If she hadn't died, then Les wouldn't have nightmares and this terrible fear of fire, and then she surely could have defeated that stupid boggart in DADA. She also thought that if her mom had stayed alive, then maybe her dad wouldn't have lost himself in his lawyer work and would pay more attention to her and everything that she longed for.

She lightly touched the edge of the white stone of the tomb. "I bet you're peaceful in there... don't have any problems and stuff." She said quietly, hoping whoever was buried there was at peace and stuff, yet at the same time felt the faintest bit jealous because she was so not peaceful and happy right now. More like really upset and needing someone to talk to. She was accustomed to talking to tombs and graves, even if others thought her strange for it. She thought they seemed to listen to her better than people who were alive, anyway.

(tag, Prof. Dash)

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Dec 4 2011, 08:01 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Prof. Dashel DeWitt
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 08:44 PM

Professor Emeritus
796 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

After so many consecutive hours for grading homework and doing research, Dash had to stretch his legs and get some fresh air. He had a lot going on these days, so he was surprised to find himself by the lake. :: Walking around Hogwarts on autopiliot is not the wisest move… :: He noticed a figure over by the White Tomb and move a little closer.

Lestatia? Well, what brings you out here on this brisk December’s day?” Dash really liked Lestatia. She was a very intelligent and enthusiastic student. Not to mention her House activity level was off the chart. He was just reviewing a report on some of her activities. And her name,… It reminded him of a famous vampire’s name. He placed his hand upon the tomb in an effort to show his respect and then pulled his cloak tighter around him.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Stella G!! | | Home | user posted image | PROFILE | user posted image | BIG TIME | HO OFFICE
COUNSELING |CLASSROOM | OFFICE | MAKING HISTORY | EE | OIKHO
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 09:03 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia jumped slightly when she heard someone speak to her, and looked quickly around. Had the someone caught her talking to a tomb.. again? She feared for a second that it might be Sebastian, or one of her other enemies, but her list of enemies was kind of narrow for males; just Sebastian, that Cassius guy, and that Corey guy, but this was none of them.

She saw with relief that it was not one of her enemies, but Professor Dash, one of her favorite teachers. Second only to Prof. Beaulon, of course. She wrapped her coat a little tighter around her and shrugged. "Just out for a walk." She replied, wondering if it seemed crazy that she'd go out for a walk in the middle of winter like that, with it so cold. Much colder than it got in New Orleans, so she was pretty cold now that she thought about it. She'd have to remember to bring a heavier coat for next year.

She watched Prof. Dash touched the tomb, and then remembered that she had been going to ask him something. "Hey, um, by the way. You never did say who was buried here." She said, a little hesitantly. She hoped she didn't sound stupid, but it wasn't her fault she didn't know stuff about this, she was muggleborn and didn't have the privileges of having parents who knew magical history to teach her.

--------------------
^
Prof. Dashel DeWitt
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 09:25 PM

Professor Emeritus
796 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Her question gave him pause as he tried to remember when they last discussed it. :: Ah, first lesson. :: He nodded and gave her a belated answer.

“This is the final resting place of Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. He was the Headmaster here until 1997. The White Tomb is actually the only grave here at Hogwarts. Albus willingly gave his life in the service of the Order of the Phoenix fighting Death Eaters in the course of the Second Wizarding War. He was a great wizard and worth your time learning about his history. I really should have brought the class here during our tour.”

He gazed back at the massive stone white structure. He left out some of the details; such as how it was defiled once in search of Albus’ wand. But he thought it would be best to focus on the more positive side of the story. Most tombstones don’t have uplifting stories behind them. He studied Lestatia’s face and noted slight distress. She was typically hyper and energetic, but not currently. “Ah, Lestatia… Are you okay?”

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Stella G!! | | Home | user posted image | PROFILE | user posted image | BIG TIME | HO OFFICE
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 09:48 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia listened as he told about the Dumbledore guy, even though it sort of sounded like he was reciting a history book. She did the same thing sometimes, so she didn't mind that. She remembered sort of meeting Prof. Dumbledore in transfiguration, when they went back in time and stuff. She'd also seen him in the portrait hall. He had a long name, didn't he? She wasn't sure she'd like having that many names. After hearing more of the story about the guy, she was quite impressed. He gave his life willingly? To stop a bad guy. How heroic and stuff. Her mom had given her life, to save Les from that fire so many years ago. That of course made her sad again as she remembered her.

Then Prof. Dash asked if she was ok, and she hesitated. She started to say she was just fine, but that was a lie. And she had this thing about not telling lies. She looked down at the tomb and shrugged, a little unhappily. "Just.. stuff." She said quietly. She almost said she didn't want to talk about it, but she wasn't sure if she did or not. Just moments ago she had been wanting someone to talk to, hadn't she? But still, she was hesitant to talk. She didn't think she'd really talked much with Prof Dash, other than in class. She thought he was a cool teacher, but she didn't know if he was someone she could trust and all that.

--------------------
^
Prof. Dashel DeWitt
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 10:14 PM

Professor Emeritus
796 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dash looked at her knowingly. He too rarely opened up to others. It wasn’t until just recently he had any meaningful dialog with anyone. He decided not to push her. But he did want to share a few thoughts he had on the promising second year.

“Lestatia. I understand if you would rather not talk to me. I actually can understand that about as well as anyone around. So let me just share something with you. I have a good feeling about you. I am in a position to see certain records and files on students. You are clearly a very studious girl. You take the maximum classes offered and still excel. You are very active and a high House point-earner. I would venture to say you have Prefect in your future. I just would advise you to be more careful about getting into trouble. The detentions are not something you want to make a habit of. And the pranks,… Ha ha. I’m not going to be a hypocrite and tell you to not do those. I certainly had a proclivity toward kidding around as a student. Just,… just be careful. I would really like to see you reach your full potential. There is a lot in you to be reached.”

He stopped there. It was all true, but he didn’t want her to feel like he was acting as her father. He took a step back as if to indicate he would move on. It was possible he had intruded on a rare solitarily time for her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 10:36 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When Lestatia heard him starting to talk to her, she sort of expected a lecture of some sort, like her dad would do, telling her to stop acting up or whatever he said. Stuff that she usually let drift in one ear and escape out the other. But what she didn't expect to hear was positive things, which was surprisingly what he did say.

She looked up at him with slightly widened eyes. Prefect? No way, he couldn't be serious. She got in trouble way too much for that.. and there it was; the mention of detention.(no rhyming intended) She looked down and expected him to go on at length about that, but instead, that was all he said about detentions, and moved on to mention pranks. Her mouth turned up faintly in a smile as he said he wasn't going to be a hypocrite and say not to do those. Interesting...

'I would really like to see you reach your full potential. There is a lot in you to be reached.' She was surprised to hear him say that, and wondered if he meant it. Why couldn't her dad ever say nice things like that about her? He always just got upset at her when she got in trouble or something, and she always kind of thought he was ashamed of her as his daughter, since she didn't remember him ever saying he was proud of her or anything.

She was silent for a moment, taking all that in as she looked down at her boots. "Wow.. do you mean that?" She asked finally, in a quiet tone. Not many people said that sort of thing to her, and the teachers she'd had in her muggle schools pretty much all just labeled her as a bad kid and not worth their time, and when she did excellent work, she had several times been accused of copying answers from other kids. She never could understand how, if she supposedly copied answers from someone else, how she managed to be the only one to have all the right answers. That was irrelevant though.

She remembered his question of whether she was ok, and sighed a little. "I guess I'm ok, I'm just not having the best day." She said quietly, deciding to tell him. She just hoped it wasn't a bad choice. She had a hard time trusting just anyone, after the betrayal of Sami last year and all that. She didn't want to trust too many people, because she didn't want to get close to someone that might later betray her and turn against her, again.

--------------------
^
Prof. Dashel DeWitt
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 11:15 PM

Professor Emeritus
796 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“Of course I meant it. No reason to say it otherwise.” Dash watched as she became less tense. He was glad he spoke his mind. But, what’s this? She did want to talk to him after all.

“Well, you can talk to me about it or not. It’s up to you. I can remember that time I had my best day. Funny thing is, you can only have your best day just once.” He smiled and waited for her to speak her mind.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 11:27 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia smiled a little. "True, I guess." She said. One of the things she liked about Prof Dash was that he was so funny. She thought for a moment, then she shrugged. She figured, since her mistakes and such of the day were already pretty public, he might have already heard about it, so why not tell him?

"Well, I got distracted in potions and put a wrong ingredient in my potion, and it blew up. It was pretty bad. It actually tried to attack me, or something." She said, making a strange face as she thought about that. A potion that had actually tried to attack her, and all because she added moondew she wasn't supposed to. "And then in DADA.. I totally messed up and made myself look like a complete wimp or something, and everyone was there watching... I feel so stupid." She said quietly and looked down with a frown.

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Dec 4 2011, 11:29 PM

--------------------
^
Prof. Dashel DeWitt
 Posted: Dec 4 2011, 11:55 PM

Professor Emeritus
796 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Dash tried to keep a straight face. She was clearly vulnerable, but he lost it. He looked down and unleashed his laughter. “Ha, ha, ha. I did the same thing! Well, it didn’t attack me, but… my caldron blew and splattered my potions Professor. And he was a sourpuss, too. His name was Severus Snape, so you can imagine he wasn’t very jolly. Nor happy with me.”

He looked down at Lestatia and tried to be reassuring. “Listen, Lestatia. Growing up is hard. It is actually supposed to be. It was Albert Einstein who said, ‘The only source of knowledge is experience’. And to truly experience, one must fail from time to time. What many people don’t know is failure is the best way to learn. I guess there is a limit, such as regularly blowing thing up…” He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Ahh, I haven’t thought about that in years. Anyway, just remember these will be great years for you to make mistakes. After school, failures are really frown upon. But just between you and me,… I love to fail at things. It teaches me how to try again. I also know the secret.” He leaned into her with his hand cupped over his mouth. “Failure is an event, not a person.” He leaned back and listened to the breeze blow over the nearby lake.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Dec 5 2011, 12:55 AM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia was a little surprised when he started laughing, but smiled as he said he did something similar in potions. Then her eyes widened when he said his potions teacher was that Snape guy. "Snape? Really?!" She asked, surprised. "I talked to his portrait!" She giggled, remembering that conversation. "He didn't seem too pleasant, but he sure was fun to annoy. Not sure I'd want to meet him in person, but in the portrait he couldn't give me any detentions or anything." She grinned a little.

She went back to being a bit more serious as he went on, mentioning Einstein. She nodded a little, and smiled faintly when he said that regularly blowing things up might be a good limit for failures. She looked back up at him, curious about why he said he loved failing, then nodded slightly in understanding when he explained that. "An event?" She repeating, thinking over that.

She sighed a little. "Yeah, well it wouldn't be so bad, but.." She stopped, unwilling to say that she was scared of fire. And of course that potion blowing up had involved fire. But that wasn't the worst, it was in DADA. "Well, I had to go up against a boggart in DADA." She said, leaving it at that. She shuddered slightly at the memory of that big roaring fire surrounding her, just like in those awful nightmares. She tried to pass the shudder off as her just being cold, and zipped up her coat. "And I couldn't beat it, and everyone saw, and.. it was really humiliating."

She didn't know how she could live that down, and she felt like everyone in the class probably thought she was a stupid cowardly wimp, and she hated it. But she couldn't help it that she didn't know how to make fire seem funny, and therefore didn't know how to defeat a boggart because the riddikulus spell did nothing without her imagining it to be funny. She'd frozen up when she went up against it, she almost panicked. Actually, she realized as an afterthought, she did panic, and that was mostly why she ran. She wasn't sure how she could face her class again, she felt like she'd lost her dignity or something, and didn't know how to regain it. Stupid, frustrating boggart.

--------------------
^
Prof. Dashel DeWitt
 Posted: Dec 5 2011, 09:39 PM

Professor Emeritus
796 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“Boggart? Not an easy task. The most interesting thing about that vile creature is the people who have had the hardest life typically fair the worst against it. Happy memories come quicker to those who are more naïve. Possibly even ignorant of Life’s realities.” Dash thought that happy memories would be difficult for him to conjure these days. He thought about his late wife and son with a frown. Looking back to Lestatia,

“No worries. You just need some training. Even the great Harry Potter had to have special training against those things. And he is considered one of the best wizards of our time. He struggled because he lived a hard and painful life. Do you feel comfortable with some one-on one training with you Defense professor? I’m sure they could help you evoke a happy thought that would work for you. All that is required is practice and your happy memory."

Dash patted her on the back. “ ‘Humiliating’ is another misunderstood word. It means ‘to be humble; not having feelings of superiority’. If only the world was populated with more humble people, it would be a far better place. Remember – You are here to learn, not be perfect.”

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Dec 5 2011, 10:50 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia was once again surprised by what he said. Special training, she hadn't thought of that. Maybe she could ask Prof. Kitty if she could try it again in a private setting. She considered what he said about the boggart. She really wanted to be able to defeat the thing, but fire was a hard thing to combat, at least for her, and she couldn't exactly drench it in water since it wasn't real. "It's just really hard having to face your worst fear in the world." She said quietly. "What's their purpose anyway? Stupid boggarts." She frowned as she thought about it.

She blinked a little and looked up at his definition of humiliated. She thought for a moment. "Ok. I felt really, really embarrassed, then." She corrected herself. 'Remember – You are here to learn, not be perfect.' He said, which made her think for a second. She nodded slowly, thinking about that, and also wondering why she never could talk to her dad like this. "Thanks, Professor." She said quietly, then on impulse she reached out and hugged him quickly. Then as soon as she did, she hoped that he wouldn't be annoyed or anything, and quickly stepped back and looked down, putting her hands in her pocket. "Um, sorry..." She mumbled, hoping he wasn't mad at her or that her hug hadn't made him uncomfortable.

--------------------
^
Prof. Dashel DeWitt
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 01:14 PM

Professor Emeritus
796 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Stupid Boggarts, indeed. Dash nodded in agreement and thought that the Ministry surely could eradicate them if they truly wanted to be rid of them. :: Maybe they have some unobvious use? :: The hug was a surprise, but nice.

“Ahh, You are welcome Lestatia…” He patted her on the back and awkwardly smiled. “Ha. No worries there. I’m just glad to see the energetic and impulsive Lestatia back. Feel free to stop by my office anytime for anything.” Dash lingered for just a moment to see if she had anything else to mention. Then he spoke again.

“Well, this has been wonderful. I hope you plan on celebrating HOlidays here at the castle. I bet the Ravenclaw House will do a little something as well. Take care.” He took a two steps and turned back around. “And don’t be so hard on yourself. You are not the only one here with fears to face.” With that, he nodded and headed back toward the castle.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
 Posted: Dec 6 2011, 09:23 PM

Unsorted Member
4117 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lestatia was glad he wasn't mad or anything, and smiled slightly when he said he was glad to see her back to normal. Yes, normal, energetic.. she'd have to remember to restock her candy stash at the first opportunity. She nodded a little when he said she could stop in anytime at his office. She wondered briefly where it was, since she'd never been there. Wait, yes she had, she had gone trick or treating there. Duh.

She looked curious when he mentioned staying at Hogwarts over Christmas. She didn't know you could do that. Now that he mentioned it, she thought it would be awesome to stay here. She thought it would be more fun than staying around at home alone. She nodded slightly at his parting words. "Thanks." She said quietly, then waved as he went back to the castle. She folded her arms and looked back down at the tomb where, as she now knew, Prof. Dumbledore was laid to rest. She smiled, feeling a lot better now.

(end RP, I suppose)

This post has been edited by Lestatia Saphira LeGrande: Dec 6 2011, 09:23 PM

--------------------
^
Kristaun Jugson
 Posted: Jan 15 2012, 12:53 PM

Slytherin Third Year
585 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((New RP))

Kristaun had just finished his Herbology class. He was walking around the lawns now, trying to figure out what to do next. He wanted to go back to the castle, but there was nothing to do there. He walked across a White Tomb. So, this is the last resting place of The great Albus Dumbledore. He decided to check it out. He walked towards the tomb. It's a beautiful tomb, by the way. He remembered that his dad was fighting this guy alongside the dark lord, too bad he got caught and was in azkaban now. He just stood there, looking at the tomb.

((Tag : Ashlyn Middleton))

--------------------
user posted image
Awesome Set by Kyla Parker!
-Sly Pride- -Canon- -Profile- -Callboard-
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jan 15 2012, 01:12 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn was finally back at Hogwarts.Her father wouldn't let her and her sister come back last term do to "family issues". She wasn't exactly allowed to talk about them though. She was to say that her grandfather died. So we'll just stick to that story. She was already sick of sitting in the common room. She showed up to late to sign up for any classes so she was stuck doing nothing. Of course Elia and Mez were in classes so she couldn't hang out with them either. Ashly decided to take a walk. It was decent out. She really wasn't paying that much attention to where she was walking and ended up by a white tomb. The White Tomb to be exact. Of all places she ended up here. Ashlyn wanted to spit. "Stupid mudblood lover," she muttered under her breath. She wasn't really paying attention she just kind of stared out onto the lake.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Kristaun Jugson
 Posted: Jan 15 2012, 01:24 PM

Slytherin Third Year
585 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kristaun was still looking at the white tomb, when suddenly he saw a girl walking towards him, or towards the tomb to be exact. He just stayed silent as this person, this girl wasn't exactly paying attention towards him. And he heard some words from her that attracted his attention. "Mudblood lover ? Are you referring those words to me ? or to Dumby here ?" he asked the girl. He looked at her, Oh, A housemate. No wonder she chose to say the M-Word.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Ashlyn Middleton
 Posted: Jan 15 2012, 01:43 PM

Slytherin Third Year
115 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ashlyn was day dreaming when she heard a voice.Was he speaking to her. Most people were generally to scared to speak to her... He must be in Slytherin. She thought. There was really no other explanation. Well then again she wasn't in her robes. She turned around and faced him.She looked him up and down.Her eyes had to go pretty far up since he was so much taller than her. Even when she was in heels. Then his question finally registered with her. Ashlyn narrowed her eyes as she was thinking. What a stupid queston that was! He was in Slytherin and had to ask that. Wow..
"The one in the tomb,"she said flashing a quick glance at it.She pushed her hair out of her perfectly shaped eyes. She was a pretty little thing and no one could deny that.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Margaret!You Rock
PM
^
Kristaun Jugson
 Posted: Jan 15 2012, 02:02 PM

Slytherin Third Year
585 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh, as expected. She was referring the words to the late headmaster. Kristaun just smirked towards the girl. "Yup, perfect words to describe the man" he said to the girl. "If only he continue his partnership with Grindelwald, we would have muggle slaves right now" he continued his words. Of course he knew that piece of history. It was a shame that a brilliant mind like Dumby here chose to take the other side and not siding with fellow wizards.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 11:38 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((NEW RP))

Tally had never seen the White Tomb before and it gave her a creepy feeling to be seeing it that was for sure. So why was our intrepid Gryffindor out this far? Because she could be and she wanted some time to think about Corrine.

Tally got the owl from her sister about her intentions of going to Durm but it didn't stop Tally from worrying. Corrine was strong, stronger than Tally in some ways but in others? Maybe it was down to how the two took to being told they were witches she wasn't sure and she didn't want to over think it either.

The eerie calm was strangely relaxing to her and she found a patch of grass to sit down on. There were no birds, no wind, just nothing. A vast emptiness where nothing moved, spoke or sang.

>>OUTFIT<<

[TAG Mai]

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 12:11 PM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mái's mind was a mess. The whole thing with Fox was really getting to her. She needed time for herself. To think about this away from Mel. She knew Mel didn't like Fox. I mean, both her and Blaire beamed him in the head with a shoe and knocked him out! Thankfully Fox had saved her face from getting hit with the last one, even though that was the one that practically gave him a concussion.

She started playing with the many bangles she had on as she looked a head. There was someone here. Oh. That looks like Tally. Silly Gryffindor girl. She tried not to sneer as she approached her. Maybe this will distract her from her thoughts of Fox.

"Oh, well hello Tallulah. Fancy seeing you out here."

The girl had been fairly civil to her, so she might as well be civil back for the time being. Until this girl gave her a reason not to...

((I love polyvore!))

This post has been edited by Máiréad Roarke: Feb 20 2012, 09:56 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 05:56 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally looked around and saw Máiréad heading towards her. She was in no mood for a dispute but acknowledged her arrival with a smile.

"Hello to you Máiréad. What brings you out here?" she asked politely thinking that this could potentially be some sort of ambush and that the other Ducklings were behind the tomb although a argument over the tomb and corpse of Dumbledore? Even the thought of it made Tally shudder slightly and it wasn't over an argument!

She decided to lay back on her arms and look up at the sky. Tally wished that March would come quickly as she was growing ever impatient.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 10:04 AM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Well, that was a loaded question. She really wasn't about to start talking to Tally about her Fox...whatever this thing was. Most certainly not. Even if she would be a an acceptable out side opinion, because she knew Tally gave her opinion rather openly, Mái was dead certain that Tally would never ever talk to Mái about Fox. So she decided to go with a half truth to her question. She shrugged and walked over to where Tally was and looked around, as if trying to find a not so dirty place to sit. Finding one that was somewhat to her liking, she sat, turned towards Tally. "Well, I've never been out here before, and I like finding places that I'm sure not many students come to. I mean who really likes to be around a tomb, no matter whose it is?"

She gestured to Dumbledore's tomb, and turned her gaze to it. She had actually met him, well via time turner, in her Transfiguration class. It was quite an experience! She had nothing against Dumbledore, really because no matter what he believed, he was an amazing wizard and that was just something you couldn't refute. After gazing at the tomb a moment she turned back to Tally and crossed her legs. "What about you? I don't take you for one to haunt places like this for the joy of it."

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 10:46 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally raised her eyebrow and it was a very good point. She too liked having a walk around it cleared the head of all troubles, well nearly all of lives little problems.

She looked over at Máiréad and gave a small sigh. Not wanting to tell the whole story about her sister, Tally just looked straight out over horizon. To be honest, telling someone who she wasn't close to about this might be easier, Tally could get an impartial view not skewed by friendship or house loyalty.
"My sister and I are very close, there isn't much in the way of months between us," she started. "We're similar in many ways but opposite in others," she looked at Máiréad and bit the inside of her mouth before she carried on. "She's gone to a different school," Tally finished and looked forwards again. Was she happy with Corrine's choice, no! Did she respect the choice, yes, whole heatedly but it still hurt.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 11:06 AM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh. Well this was unexpected. Tally was talking to her about what was wrong with her! Mái couldn't hide the surprise she had for this, and she hoped that Tally took that as surprise about that thing about her sister. Going to another school? Mái thought that siblings usually attended the same magical school because it was closer to home. But then again, she was certain the child or parent had a choice as to where they attended school, no matter how far away.

She straightened up a bit and mulled over how she should approach this. This little issue Tally had meant nothing to her. But for some reason she felt compelled to continue talking to her about it. Maybe, she was just that bored? Or she wanted more of a distraction from her own issue. "Hmmm, and she didn't discuss going to another school with you? What was her reason for going somewhere else?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 06:18 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Nope,"
Ahh, the Brimstone demeanor was starting to slip a tad now. Behind the seemingly unshakable facade was a fierce protector of an older sibling that slipped into colloquial Somerset, something that she thanked her best friend for.

"I mean I understand her wanting to be brilliant but at the same time..." Tally shook her head and hunched over her knees. "Her reasoning was she thought she could focus better in an environment where she was constantly referred to as either Baby Brimstone or Little Lulah and that she wanted to be know as her own person, her own achievements, to not be compared to me and because one Brimstone is enough in this place,"

That last thought was her own but it made her smile. Being seen as two different people would be nice and no matter how worried she may be for Corrine, Tally knew that deep deep down, she would be fine. If worst came to the worst, Tally would use the contacts she had at Durm to make sure Corrie was fine.

She shot a look up at Mai and threw caution to the wind with her next question.
"You and Fox, whatever is going on between the two of you, is between yourselves I am staying out of it. It's your business but-" Tally didn't want to see Fox hurt at all but she knew that his charm attracted girls likes bees to a flower but somehow she felt some kind of female solidarity. "if her pisses you off, let me know and I'll give him a good ear bashing. He can be a tad clueless sometimes," she gave Mai a smile.

Bloody hell, was Tally actually being nice here? She was actually saying that if FOX her best friend upset Mai, she'd have a go at him. Well if she upset him, it'll be the other way around. Anyone could see there was something between the two of them. It was in a bright neon sign above their heads!

Somerset Accent. Also known as farmer talk! Enjoy!!!

This post has been edited by Tallulah Brimstone: Feb 22 2012, 06:21 AM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 10:37 AM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mái nodded as she listened to Tally with an unbiased ear. Even though she didn't have any siblings to be compared to, she could at least rationalize the situation. Her sister wanted to be independent away from Tally. That means that shes quite possibly as strong willed as Tally was, if not more so. And with them being so close, the distance would bother Tally more, at first. But, if the rational she was using was correct, then her sister would come to realize how much she would have liked having Tally there with her. It was all just a matter of time.

She was about to comment on her assumption when Tally began talking about her and Fox out of the blue. She didn't even have the brain function from the shock to even close her mouth. How...how could she have known!? Has Fox said something about her? Does this mean he talks about her even to his Gryff friends!? She was quit certain that they all despised her in some form. But...Tally was willing to give Fox an earful if he made her mad? But wasn't that supposed to be the friend of the girls job, and not the friends of the boys? What was going on here!? Tally and Mái were supposed to not get along right?....Right?.

With all decorum gone and not even a trace of her normal coolness left, Mái began to stutter out her questions. "Ummm--t-t-thank you. I...heh...I do -have to admit to s-some surprise to that. Just ummm how'd...how did you...know? Has he...he said anything?" She really tried not to look hopeful at that last part, but she was pretty sure now that her outer shell she usually placed up around others was cracking.

This post has been edited by Máiréad Roarke: Feb 22 2012, 10:40 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 10:57 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

What is happening here? Was Mai floundering? Tally assumed everyone knew something was happening between Mai and Fox I mean, they didn't keep it all that subtle. Yeah, Tally caught the glares that Mai would give Fox if he dared sit with her Cass, Saph and Myr. Tally was not as daft as she looked nor was she ignorant. It took a complete fool not to notice anything.

"No he hasn't. To be honest I doubt he'd say unless I tortured him with throwing a tutu on him and perform a ballet solo," Although Fox being Fox he'd probably enjoy that. "He treats you differently from any other female friend he has. Fox and I are close but the two of you?" Tally's voice was soft, which un nerved. She was far from compassionate but if there was ever a moment that called for anything like this, Tally could show it. At this moment in time, the young Gryffindor was being genuine. "But it's none of my business. Though the Langlock charm was pure brilliance,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 12:17 PM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Scraping back some of her nonchalant manner she gave Tally a smile then laughed at the part about Fox in a tutu. "We need to plan to get him to do that one day, just for kicks! I bet he'd so do it." Oh, with both of them, they could totally get him to do it. On one hand, she was miffed that Fox didn't talk about her. On the other hand, Tally was willing to be on her side when she needed it and to keep her nose out of it, unless Mái needed it. Perhaps this would be beneficial. To have a gryff on her side and also someone to give her more of an opinion other than 'well, I don't like him but if you do then I suppose I have to support it'. She relaxed and nodded to her. "I guess I just didn't realize it was that obvious. Never been through this, so its all new territory to get used to. Especially with the whole...you know...house thing" She kinda rolled her eyes at that. It wasn't the house she had a problem with. It was some of the -people- in that house she had a problem with. But the one in front of her, she was getting along fine with strangely!

Then her dark smirk spread across her lips again at the mention of their charms class. "I have to admit that is the most fun I've had in charms so far! Mostly cause I wasn't too happy Fox wasn't sitting by me. He promised he would." She didn't really care Tally knew this since it was apparently obvious what was up. "I've already asked him about that when..." And then she stopped and shook her head. She didn't need to know about that conversation. Now -that- would be just too embarassing. "But now I just wish I could cast that on him when he gets all talky and smarmy. But we can't cast on students outside of class." She sighed as if she really wanted to cast that on him again then giggled.

This post has been edited by Máiréad Roarke: Feb 22 2012, 12:20 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 03:35 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally thought how would be the best way about doing that. The two girls couldn't just blurt it out, there had to be planning and strategy involved in something like this. Fox Sanford: Prima Ballerina had to be seen and by the majority of the student body, even if Tally had to teach him basics.

"No girl is used to the whole boy thing. Find me one girl who is," Tally said supportively whilst pulling her hair into a low slung ponytail. "As for House's so what? You can't help who you fall for it happens where and when it happens,"

When did Tally become some kind of Confucius? She didn't get it, but at least Mai could sort out Fox, what could Tally do with Chad? Wait until International Events? She couldn't bare that. The poor girl was having trouble enough as it was owling him.
What truly blind sighted Tally was that the two of them were having a proper conversation, it was actually pleasant.

She started to giggle at one thought "As for his smarmy talk, stick a rose in his mouth. That'll sort him out,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 12:26 PM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mái nodded her agreement to Tally's statement about girls and boys. It was such a tiring ordeal! She didn't have to worry about such things before. So why did she have to now? It was obviously all Fox's fault. It was all his fault for making her feel all these emotions and have all these confusing feelings about him. She didn't know whether to punish him for it or hug him. This train of thought was really annoying.

She tilted her head at the reply to the house comment. She...had a point. She sighed and gave her a teeny smile. "You know I've noticed that the Gyrffs are kind of more accepting of that then my own house. Of course my friends have accepted it, besides when Mel and Blaire knocked Fox out with heels." She shook her head at the memory. "But the rest of my house....thats a different story. But I suppose theres no worrying about it now though. Not until something happens, right?" She at least hoped so.

Mái snickered, imagining stuffing a rose into Fox's mouth when he just wouldn't stop talking. "Oh thats a good idea! And since he always has roses on him, I wouldn't have to worry about having to go get one or anything!" Oh that was great! She stopped in her mirth for a moment to look Tally over, because one thought was still plaguing her.

"Say Tallulah...why have we never gotten along before now?"

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 01:54 PM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally was torn between wanting to go and find Blaire and Mel to beat the crap out of them for pelting him with heels and laughing in all honesty, the latter took up less energy.
"They hit Fox with heels? I hope they didn't ruin them," Tally smirked as she said it. She knew she should feel more for Fox but there were shoes involved and in the grand scheme of things, shoes could be really expensive. "I'd start to think about it now. If I've noticed something, what are the chances others have?"

Seriously what was Tally? An Oracle? Sapphire and Cassie called her level-headed but she constituted it as honesty and common sense. And then Tally was hit by Mai's question. Why didn't they get on. She laughed inwardly because there were a few reasons but Tally had to think the best way of saying it without being insulting or rude. Cue the Reynold's family diplomacy.

"We're all strong willed and obstinate girls and lets face it, our respective friends don't have the best track record with each other," And that was putting mildly. Tally started to fidget with the laces on her Converse's as she said that. She was by no means starting an argument, merely stating a fact that Tally was sure Mai would agree with. Turning to look at her Tally said something she though she'd never say to one of the Ducklings. "But I'm here if you want to talk about. Whatever," Tally said waving her hand in a somewhat dismissive manner. "And you can call me Tally,"

This post has been edited by Tallulah Brimstone: Feb 25 2012, 02:51 PM

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 11:24 PM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"No the heels are in tact! Fox's hard head didn't dent them" Mái giggled then pouted. "Fox had been protecting my face actually for the one that knocked him out. Blaire didn't mean to toss it at me but Fox was right by me and that was her target but....her aim was off. So he used himself as a shield." She smiled softly at the memory. "And they wonder why I like him..."

Mái nodded to what she said about their friends and sighed. "Oh that was an understatement! I'm pretty sure Sapphire and Mel are close to murdering each other. But thank you...for offering to be someone I can talk to. Only the Ducklings and Fox open up to me. But if you can't go to...your friends, then you can come find me and talk to me...Tally. And you can call me Mái" She gave her a warmer smile, one she usually reserved for her friends.

((sorry its been so long. I just haven't been able to get into Mái's shoes latey))

This post has been edited by Máiréad Roarke: Mar 1 2012, 11:26 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 09:47 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Tally grinned. Chivalrous to the end, that was Fox. An attractive quality to have bestowed in some people and clearly it was one that got Mai's attention. It was the one thing Chad kind of wasn't, he was a more of a shoot the breeze kind of boy with a very sweet and gorgeous personality.... Oh Tally was falling hard here.

"I keep wondering who will win in a fight between those two. I think it could end up as a stalemate," said Tally thinking through it. Remembering the first time they fought that she had witnessed was bad enough. "Honestly, any time any where. I'm here. And thanks... Mai," saying that made Tally feel weird.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Mar 5 2012, 08:18 AM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I totally think it will. They'll give up....eventually. I'm pretty sure." But Mái didn't look all that sure so she just shrugged then smiled over to the Gryffindor girl. It was actually fun! It was actually very enjoyable to be sitting here and talking to her. Well, miracles never cease do they? But she hadn't learned much about Tally except that she has a sister at another school. Maybe it was time to get to know her a bit better.

She tilted her head and looked Tally. "Say, Tally? How do you kinda know so much about...you know...Relationship stuff? Do you have someone else too?" She might as well admit it, that with the way Fox was around her...he was hers. He just didn't know it yet. And she would never admit this, but she thought that it would be sweet for Tally to have someone like that, so that they could just sit and talk about stuff like that if they didn't know what to do. Yes, she had Blaire and Mel for that but she was sure they were getting tired of her talking about Fox. She needed new ears to listen.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Mar 5 2012, 08:34 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Flushing again, Tally grinned instantly.
"Well, yeah. Kind of..." Tally looked at Mai with this soppy crimson face which was terrible. She broke the cardinal rule of showing vulnerability to a Slytherin but Tal was a Gryffindor and a pretty good one she thought. Might be easier to talk to someone impartial and objective about this so why not? Worse thing that can happen is that she tells the others, so what? Anyone showed any iota of flirtation towards him, she'll fight like a Muggle not a witch!
"His name's Chad Virgo's. He's a third year Tyr student from Durmstrang," every time she talked about him, butterflies would flitter around in her stomach and her mouth would get dry. Who knows what those signs meant. She glanced at Mai to see how she would react, with him being from a different school and everything.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Mar 8 2012, 01:40 PM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mái quirked an eyebrow as she listened to Tally. She had never before seen the girl so abashed. Tally was usually confident. This was an interesting turn of events! She gave her a small smile and shook her head. "I've never met him. Then again, I don't know any Durmstrang students. How does that work out? With him being at another school?" She just couldn't fathom being away from Fox for that long. In fact, now it was like if she didn't see him everyday, her mood would drop dramatically...and rather dangerously for those around her.

"At least you're happy though right? How did you two meet?" It was probably at one of those functions that all of the schools could go to, that Mái hadn't been able to go to. So she was overly excited for the puff pride month to come (Cause this happened before then XD)! She felt it would be interesting to see how students of other schools were. Plus, by the off chance, she may just meet this Chad that has apparently stolen Tally's heart.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Mar 9 2012, 09:50 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I like him," Tally gave a soft laugh. "I really like him and it's horrible and difficult to keep in contact," She started to chew the inside of her mouth. Chad was always busy, he was on the go all the time. It was startling and just impressive how much she liked this guy! Every time Tally saw Chad or get a letter from him, her mood would increase and she was more bubbly than she usually was.
"I think we're happy," she shrugged. "I don't know, we're what nearly thirteen and..." she buried her head in her arms and sighed. "We met at Durm over Christmas. We talked and danced and it was... Wonderful," she looked at Mai with soft eyes. This was the strangest moment Tally was experiencing since starting Hogwarts. Two girls who to all intensive purposes are supposed to hate each other getting on and chatting boys. "You can't help who you fall for but at least you can see Fox everyday,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Mar 12 2012, 09:56 AM

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mái puffed up with a smile she couldn't suppress when Tally started talking about Chad. Someone actually got it! She finally had found someone who actually knew what it was like to...like someone this much. So...now maybe Mái didn't have to act like she didn't like Fox...at least around Tally, since apparently it was totally obvious to her. "Well, since there are so many events where we can see other Schools stundets, maybe it won't be so bad. Plus! Over the breaks can't you go see him?"

She actually felt sympathy for the girl before her. She knew how lucky she was to be able to see Fox whenever she wanted. All she would have to do is send him an owl and no matter what he was doing, he could come running to her. But Tally didn't have that luxury. She really didn't think she could ever do what Tally and Chad were doing now...she had to respect the young Gryffindor for this.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tallulah Brimstone
 Posted: Mar 12 2012, 10:28 AM

Alumni
1981 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah but what happens after?" she said quietly. No, no bad thoughts. Bad, bad thoughts that shouldn't even be thought. Chad was going to be around to make her happy and sweep her off her feet and make her dizzy with happiness. "Ignore me," Tally sighed and regained some composure and sat up properly and started to feel like her normal self again. It was nice to let all this out instead of cooping it all up inside of her, a literal weight had been taken off of her.
"Thank you,"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Ying Fa
 Posted: Mar 20 2012, 03:46 PM

Alumni
6144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ying had a free time today so she decided to visit the white tomb of the great Dumbledore himself. This is also the same place she first visited when she was still new here in the school. Her mom had been telling her about the great man so when she was sorted to Gryffindor house, she really went to this place to give thanks and give her prayers to the man. She heaved a very deep sigh and casted the spell that would produce flowers out of thin air. She then put it in front of the tomb and stayed there silently.

Tag:Vaish Leo

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ