View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Stairs
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:21 AM

N/AN/AN/A
N/A POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 04:49 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud was walking up the stairs to the towers. In times like this, he wants to be as high as possible. And besides, he's waiting for Mizuki there. He missed her terribly it almost hurt him physically to be away from her. And with all the things happening at school, you can't have a peaceful time with your girlfriend unless you try to. He was halfway up the dim staircase, his wand shedding some light on his path with the lumos charm. Let's not go into specifics of casting a spell here 'cuz that will take a whole paragraph. Good? Okay, moving on...

It's twilight and the sun is setting on the horizon. It's summer but Claud could feel goosebumps and shivers a little. It's not physically cold but the cold there is something else entirely, like a ghost passed through you. He pulled his robes closer to himself as he stopped climbing the stairs.

{TAG: Mizuki <3 }

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
[she who owns my user posted image][a telepath in the making]
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 05:02 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz climbed up the stairs to the tower lighting her wand for light. The tower is so tall and a careless trip will land her in hospital if she falls head over heels down. She received claud's owl and was rather hoping to see him real soon. And yes she missed him terribly especially the time when she knew about the unfortunate things that happens to her people.

When she reach, claud was already standing there waiting, she went over to him but trip on her feet and fall flat on the ground. She embarrassingly pick herself up and smile at him. claud..... claud finally got to see you. oh man i miss you alot. she whispered .

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks grelda user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 05:34 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Honestly, Claud hadn't seen Mizuki coming like that. He must be the most coordinated person he ever know but apparently, he still don't know that many things about his girl. He spun around almost tripping down the stairs himself when he heard her coming and tried to catch her from her fall in the same second. But because his poor human reflexes are weak, he failed. "Merlin's beard, Mizuki!" he said out of surprise. He helped her up from the floor and inspected her for some scrapes or cuts. "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" he asked, worry clearly written on his face.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 06:45 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz chuckled shaking her head as claud helped her up. I'm alright Claud, i was just um well perhaps too clumsy of me. she answered. Standing beside claud she almost hug him tight but hold herself back. Just putting her hands on his handsome face and look at him with this warm look. its been long since i see you or anyone else Claud, how are you? do you miss me? she asked looking at his expression with a smile and put her hands down. She and her boyfriend had not met for quite sometime and she felt that she needs to know him more.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 05:30 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud felt prickly where Mizuki touched him. It's like the current he feels everytime is still there and the long time he haven't seen her seems to intensify that feeling. He wondered how it would feel if they parted ways. Even the thought was painful. He actually thought she's going to grab him then and there but she didn't. He can't think of anything with all the buzzing in his head from Mizuki's touch. He looked at her as if memorizing her face. He's sure he'd recognize her even with her back on him. To answer her question, he pulled her into a tight hug. "Miss you? Are you kidding? How can I not miss you?" he whispered in her ear while still hugging her. He can't describe how excruciating it was being away from her. It's beyond conceivable. He was so glad having her there with him now. "I was terrible. I can't even begin to explain to you what happened." And he's not sure if he's in any liberty to do that. It was pretty serious and he promised not to say anything about it to anyone, even Mizuki. It even stretched as far as he's willing to make an unbreakable vow just to prove that he won't be saying anything but luckily, they didn't made him do it.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 04:43 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz hugged claud as he hugged her tightly. She feels warm hugging him, and a sense of security. guess we won't be away that much as last time. Its summer now, we are free of lessons. Claud do you want to travel with me and grelda to spain and netherland? I will miss you without you traveling with me. she said. She was glad and simply love holidays, lets face it, who don't love holidays? and whats more she is able to spend more time with her boyfriend and that makes her feels really good about it.

Think of the trip, Chrys and her had been trying to drag their cousin Dommy Arashi along. Ever since he came back, he had been more annoying and always fool around with them. But good thing she still have her beloved Claud. Yea she just remembered that claud is from ravenclaw too. He definitely have the brain as smart as Dom to help miz and chrys pull him along.

This post has been edited by Mizuki Moon: Jun 15 2011, 04:45 AM

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 07:06 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud was surprised at Mizuki's invitation. HE released her from his bone-crushing hug. "Seriously? You want me to travel with you?" He don't know what else to say, it was overwhelming. "Hmm, tempting offer but I'll think about it." Nope, not entirely true. He's worried about what his parent will say. After that family drama that happened that led to Claud being away from school, he can't be so sure but if it's up to him, he'll be running up the stairs to his dorm room and packing his bag to go. And one more thing, he's not sure if Grelda is fine with him tagging along. You know how friends are to their friend's boyfriend going with them to a vacation.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 07:12 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz nodded at claud's answer with a smile. i will wait for your answer hopefully you culd join us. she grin, Thinking of how to make Dom go with them she had an idea suggested by chrys. Claud could you help me for one thing? she asked with her sweet voice, tugging his hand.

She is goanna need his help, because he is he only one who could make Dom follow them just because he is a ravenclaw at the same time her boyfriend.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 07:20 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud almost said yes then and there. Mizuki don't know what effect her smile was doing to him. His knees felt like jelly. "How could I say no to you? You're like, compelling me with your smile already. But yeah, sure. I'll do what I can to help." Yes, he's trusty as a chef's knife. Actually, she don't have to ask him a favor for he'll do anything for her. That's hard to do but for a Montgomery, nothing's impossible.

This post has been edited by Claud Montgomery: Jun 16 2011, 04:32 AM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 07:35 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz chuckled as claud answered her. So he smile turn his knee jelly, she was thinking what will be the effect with a kiss. She would try it later now settle dom first then it will be their two people world. Claud.... could you help me take Dom's manga? i need him to follow us to the trip and he said if we are able to make him follow us he will. So yea we have got no choice. she chuckled explaining to claud.

This time Dom would definitely follow them for sure, that mischievous cousin, it is always fun to have a little bet with him. Looks like he is going to carry their shopping bags for them,

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:42 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud was taken aback by Mizuki's request. That was a childish thing to do but he thought of why she's asking him to do that when she's more than capable to do it herself. Me? But why me? It's not like I can sneak inside his dormroom and take his manga. You'll be able to do that yourself with a summoning charm or--" Then it dawned on him. "Oh yeah, I get it. He's a Claw and I'm a Claw so I can go inside the dormitories without rising suspicion. Great." How could he be so stupid? And what a way to lure him out of his lair and follow them outside the country."You sure a simple 'borrowed manga' will make him come with you guys? Isn't that a bit shallow?" Dom never striked Claud as the shallow type so yeah.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:49 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz chuckled shaking her head. He is indeed not shallow, probably he had already know i asked you for help and protect his mangas with his inventions. He once said before if we manage to get his manga and make him come with us he will go. she answered him with a smile.

thats our deal, if he lose he would carry our shopping bags for us. she winked. guess chrys also raging her brain on dom. but yea don't let him spoil the mood. she grinned.

She crooked her head to the side and look at claud claud would you close your eyes for awhile? she asked with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 05:16 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

So Dom is more intelligent than what Claud gave him credit for. That's nice to know. "Okay, before I say yes, I want to know what's in store for me. What are these 'inventions' you are talking about?" You can never be too careful. Claud knows what happens to people who are nosing about other people's things. They either end up cursed, transfigured, burnt or worse, dead. Yeah, he'd seen some of those in action. Just don't ask him how.

Hearing Mizuki say that they had a bet with Dom, his eyes bulged. "What? So if he won't come and I come, I'll be his replacement? NO WAY!" SO now, if he want to go with them, he have to drag Dom along with them. Just imagine Claud Wayland Montgomery walking the streets with both hands full of shopping bags keeping up with girls, that's pretty embarrassing.

Claud wondered why Mizuki wants him to close his eyes. After all thos time that he havent seen her, he don't think he want to miss any moment with her with his eyes closed. "Nah, I don't think so." then he put his hands around her waist and pulled her close to him but not in an embrace, if you know what I mean. As I said, he can't keep his eyes off her. Their bodies were pressed together and Claud could feel Mizuki's heart beat against his.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 05:26 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz chuckled, nah dom isn't that evil for all i know his inventions and his traps were all up for pranks never killing. I remembered the worst one of his is the portable swamp trap making me dirty all over and blown back a few steps nothing hurt. Claud, she explained. Seriously her cousin dom knows her too well that the trap that he sets would definitely work on her and chrysta.

But making claud help her she feels quite bad. this time i wonder what kind of trap he will set, but its ok claud i have another method to make him go with us. His sister is way smarter than him. she grin. When miz asked him to close his eyes but he didn't and pulled her closer, she chuckled. Well she intend to kiss him when his eyes is close but gosh what should she do now? Putting her hands over claud's neck she lean closer to him, now their faces were really close. Miz close her eyes and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. thanks claud, you are always the best. she grin.

This post has been edited by Mizuki Moon: Jun 16 2011, 05:26 AM

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 06:07 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud nodded. At least he's not in for something dangerous. ANd besides, it's only Dom. Claud will be the last person he'll think of getting his mangas. Oh well, maybe he did thought of him. He's Dom's cousin's boyfriend for crying out loud! He might even be the first person to come to mind. "Okay, I'll do it. If it means so much to you..." he said, smiling. He wondered what will happen to him now. He can see in Mizuki's eyes how much she wants Dom to go. It almost hurt him seeing her disappointed and knowing that he can do something to prevent disappointing her. "And I might as well be as good a a shopping bag rack if I would go and Dom won't." he added as a joke.

They were so close now, Claud could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He swear he could hear his heartbeat racing and his hands were clammy with sweat already. With their face so close like this, Claud could easily lean over Mizuki and he would be kissing her. His gaze lingered on her lips. Then without thinking, he lowered his face and pressed his lips against hers.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 07:33 PM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz put her hands over his neck as they kiss closing her eyes, right at there the stairs is miz's very first kiss to the boy she love. She just couldn't get enough to be with him, because he is just like everything to her, someone that she couldn't bare to lose. It lasted a while before miz pull away lightly, she needs to breathe right? Looking at claud as they were so close together, i could hear your loud heartbeats claud she chuckled. Leaning nearer to his ears she whispered in a soft voice. Its my very first kiss. she told him with a chuckled.

Yes, he is her first boyfriend of course the first kiss belongs to him and no one else. the best thing that a girlfriend could give to her boyfriend is her very first kiss. Precious and rare to someone she love.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 10:59 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud got deeper into the kiss as Mizuki put her hands on his neck. That sent shivers down his back. He wasn't finish kissing her when she pulled out of the kiss. Claud pouted like a child having a tantrum but grinned. HE could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks as Mizuki said she could hear his heartbeat, and was sure that it's racing like he ran ten laps around the school grounds. SO he was her first kiss? Good, for she was his first a well. He can't think of anything as perfect as that kiss. Ah, the beauty of being inlove... "Really?" was all he could say, not able to hide the smile from his lips.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 11:53 PM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz chuckled with a grin. Actually she haven had enough of the kiss too. Who would if you are in love right? Her hands were still on his neck, good thing no one came just yet, although not very sure on how much time they have here alone. But the time is precious, every minute and second with him she treasure it to the max.

Looking at him deep into his eyes, she longs for him. Leaning over to him again, she kissed him once again on his lips for another round . She had to go meet her friends soon after this and well this will be kept as a secret just for the two. Hoping that the time will go slower.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 10:48 PM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud was actually anticipating for another kiss and he wasn't disappointed. As Mizuki kissed him again, he felt his knees buckle under him. "WHOA!" he said as they both trip a step at the staircase. Claud automatically reached for the railings and steadied the two of them. "Sorry about that. Lost my balance back there." He wasn't sure why he lost balance there. Maybe he's back to his frilly old self who got thrown here and there by his bully cousins. But no, he's been working out so that's not possible. So why?

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 04:42 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz was actually kissing him when suddenly don't know why he trip off the stairs making them both almost fall. Thats a relief indeed that he caught hold of the railing and prevent them from falling. oh gosh, thats a relief claud, thanks holding me, i would have fall off. she chuckled. Thats the effect of her kiss? making him totally put his guards down to realize that they were at the stairs.

Anyway they have kissed, and miz just feels kind of embarrass abit with her hair turns pink. are you alright claud? sorry i didn't thought that it will bring you this effect. she said. sitting down at the stair steps with her cheek turn slightly pink.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 05:37 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

This was so embarrassing for Claud. How could he lost his balance? It was so sudden that Claud don't have time to think. Claud got a lock of Mizuki's hair that is currently pink in color. "Pink looks good on you." he said as he twirled it around his fingers. He was surprised, however, on what Mizuki said next. He chuckled. "Seriously? You think it's because of the kissing?" As she sat down on the stairs, he nudged her gently with his shoulders, as he sat down closely beside her. "Well, I can't be sure but we can try that theory..." he said with a vicious smile.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 06:14 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz chuckled and lean her head on claud's shoulder. Being with him is always so nice and sweet. The effect of first love is so great, and somehow she knew that he will always have a special place in her heart no matter what the future will be. pink looks good on me? perhaps i shall make myself pink when i'm with you then. she grin. When claud responded that he can't be sure and wanted to try the theory with that vicious smile which kinds of make her heart leap. Chuckling, she gaze at his face giving him a naughty smile, Lets try it then. she smiled.

This post has been edited by Mizuki Moon: Jun 19 2011, 06:17 AM

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 02:43 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud chuckled. "You don't have to change for me. I love you just the way you are." There. He said the 'L' word. Was this the first time he said that out loud? He can't be sure but it seems like it's the first time. Then about trying, Claud put his fingers under her chin as he lifted her face and kissed her. After a few moments, he pulled back and grinned at her. "No, definitely not the kissing." he teased her.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 02:53 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz's heart was thumping loudly when he lifted her face and kiss her. Miz chuckled, he is a romantic guy truely romantic. Miz put her arms around him and lean against him. Thanks Claud, you are my perfect boyfriend. she grinned. There goes the awwwwww so sweet.

Looking at the time she must go to meet grelda now if not she will be running late. claud i got to meet grelda now about the plan. you wanna come with me? she asked standing up.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 07:41 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud stood up also. So their time is up. He sighed. "Nah. I'm going to see if I can find Dom in the dorm rooms. I figured if I want to go with you and Chrys, I have to drag him along." He pulled her into a hug. "I'll see you later?" he asked her.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Mizuki Moon
 Posted: Jun 21 2011, 07:47 AM

Alumni
160 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Miz nodded with a big grin, yay he is going to help her make dom follow them! She hugged him as he pull her for a hug. yup i will see you later. you know seeing you is never enough. she chuckled and planted another short kiss on his cheek before running down the stairs.

--------------------
user posted image
me and my bf
PMEmail
^
Claud Montgomery
 Posted: Jun 25 2011, 01:10 AM

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
144 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claud looked after Mizuki as she ran downstairs. With a smile on his lips, he walked up towards the towers. Maybe he could saty there for some time and think of what he will do about Dom.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailYIM
^
Odessa Aberswyth
 Posted: Jul 9 2011, 08:55 PM

Slytherin Third Year
442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Odessa was climbing the stairs, making her way toward the lounge that she'd heard was at the top of the North Tower. She was wearing her light summer robe and her usual school uniform underneath, her Slytherin tie was a little loose, though, and she stopped to straighten it before she went any further. Over the past few weeks she felt the pride she had in her house growing and she refused to showcase anything less than the best of her house, unlike the sloppy and slovenly Gryffindorks she'd seen wandering the hallways so often. Their robes a mess and their ties askew. It was as if they didn't even care that they were wearing their house colors. She had her small leather backpack over her right shoulder, there were a few textbooks in it but at the moment she was more concerned with writing a letter to one of the Professors to see if she could get into his class late. The other thing she needed to work on was figuring out what she was going to do with the next few weeks in school.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper / Callboard / Profile / Family Tree | Signature by Vera Kwon
Want to Play Gobstones? Click here and PM me! (trying to start a Gobstones League)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Huzzah to the last 11 years...
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 02:55 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jack walked up the tower, her robes flowing behind her. Her hair was pulled back in a french braid and she had put on some light lipstick. As she climbed she saw a familiar figure ahead. She smiled a bit, her mentee seemed to be doing well, finding her footing with each day.

"Odessa!" she called out.

She finally caught up to the girl and smirked at her bag.

"Trying to get some studying done in peace?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lilauser posted image // Vince Goyle Fan Club
user posted image
PM
^
Odessa Aberswyth
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 03:02 PM

Slytherin Third Year
442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Odessa turned around, a bit surprised by the voice she heard behind her. She recognized it, but wasn't quite sure who it was until she saw her face. It was her mentor Jack. Well, that was a surprise, at least, she didn't expect to see any Slytherin students up so far away from the dungeons. Though she wasn't quite sure why.

She smiled back at her mentor, "Yeah, I'm -unf-," she jerked her bag carrying shoulder up a bit to adjust it from falling off, "working on some stuff. Trying to earn house points and all that you know. What are you doing up here?" Perhaps this was a more popular hang out space than she'd originally thought and more students would be visible at the end of the staircase. She hoped not.

--------------------
user posted image
Want to Play Gobstones? Click here and PM me! (trying to start a Gobstones League)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Huzzah to the last 11 years...
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 03:11 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She shrugged, watching the girl struggle with her bag. She wanted to earn house points, did she? She seemed awfully ambitious about it, but she supposed that wasn't a bad thing. It was just more work than Jack herself was willing to put herself through.

"Oh, is it something for the Slytherin magazine? I heard they wanted to get that going again. I am not sure I would be much help with it, so I am opting out. I do enjoy doing the challenges though. Sebastian looks really pretty in makeup."

She giggled, they had had fun with that one, and he was a good sport. She looked at the girl and motioned to the chairs across the room against the wall.

"That looks heavy, lets go sit down. I was just looking for somewhere quiet. The common room seems a bit... giggly at times."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Odessa Aberswyth
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 03:24 PM

Slytherin Third Year
442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Odessa nodded and followed her mentor over, putting the large bag down next to her seat. She crossed her legs at the calves and put her hands in her lap, "Yeah, I've been working on doing a lot of those activities too. I just sort of figure that, you know, as a first year I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I should use all the free time for trying to earn points." She sort of had a one track mind that way, and for right now her goal was simply to earn points. It sort of fit into her larger goal of eventually earning more respect from the older year students, but for now she was willing to submit to their authority and just peaceably push her house ahead of the puffs and claws.

She snorted a little at Jack's mention of Sebastian, "Wait, you gave him a makeover?!" She couldn't believe anyone had managed to actually complete that challenge and fought back the giggles they'd come up to the towers to escape.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 03:41 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She nodded, grinning.

"Oh, yeah. We gave him the works. Full makeup including lipstick and mascara and I even curled his hair. He seemed pretty terrified the whole time."

She leaned back up against the chair, resting her head on the chair back. She looked up and around the room, taking note of some of the tapestries and pictures hung there. She never noticed these things anymore, it seemed she had just become too accustomed to the castle and didn't appreciate it anymore. She needed to make an effort to pay more attention from now on.

"How are classes going for you?"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Odessa Aberswyth
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 04:10 PM

Slytherin Third Year
442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Odessa shrugged her shoulders, "Eh, can't complain. I was lucky enough to be admitted into two classes that I hadn't signed up for originally. Intro to World Domination is definitely my favorite so far." She'd moved up in the class pyramid to second rank, which essentially meant she got to boss most people in the class around, and everyone that wasn't a Slytherin was beneath her, which was added fun.

"How about you? What classes are you in?" She wasn't sure which classes were only offered to upper year students this year, but she was sure that they were probably pretty interesting all things considered.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 04:26 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I am pretty much a slacker student... I am in Muggle Hunting, which has been pretty cool. Brilliance of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, which has been less than brilliant. The Slytherin class, of course. How to Charm your own Cheese, I love cheese. And Man Eating Creatures. It's a mix. Nothing like some of these students taking the full load of 10 classes. It's summer. I need time to sleep."

She grinned. Odessa might be one of those who was taking the limit of classes allowed. She supposed she could understand it, at no other time would such cool classes be offered. She had thought about taking some of the others but in the end, she just couldn't be bothered. It was good enough for now that she was showing up to her classes, even if it was just to take a nap.

She reached into her pocket and took out a packet of Droobles and offered some to the girl. She liked gum, but not as much as she liked chocolate. She needed to go to Hogsmeade to get some more frogs.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Odessa Aberswyth
 Posted: Jul 13 2011, 05:40 PM

Slytherin Third Year
442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Odessa shook her head, "No thanks, but I do have these," she said, pulling out a couple frogs she'd stashed in her robes from when she and Amelia had raided the kitchen. "Would you like one? I must've had a dozen over the last few days and I have to admit just looking at them kind of makes me a little queasy." She did appear a bit greener now that the chocolate frogs were laying in her outstretched open hand.

She was very happy that this meeting with her mentor was going so much better than the last one. Perhaps she was figuring out how to be a Slytherin better than she thought she was. Partially, she was sure, she had to be thankful to all of the awesome classes she was taking that were helping her get in touch with her inner Slythie, but mostly she had to think that it was just hanging around with other Slytherin students that was really making it possible for her to share a chocolate frog with her mentor without fear in her eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 08:23 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Her eyes lit up when she saw the chocolate. It was almost as if the girl was reading her mind. She reached out and accepted one with a smile, and ripped open the package. She took a bite and savoured the chocolate, letting it melt on her tongue. Ahhh.. heaven.

"Thank you, this is just what I needed. So, are you having any more problems with the older Slys? I think Prof. Lane is making it pretty clear how she feels about bullying. Maybe someday those dodos will get a clue."

Whereas she didn't really see a problem with a small amount of hazing, forcing your views on someone wasn't right. Of course, there were certain things expected of Slytherins, but being a jerk wasn't one of them. They just needed to be a bit more... selective of the company they kept.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Odessa Aberswyth
 Posted: Jul 14 2011, 12:01 PM

Slytherin Third Year
442 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Odessa had to look away as Jack began eating. While she wasn't being sloppy like she had with the popsicle, just the sight of someone ingesting the chocolate made her a bit sick. But hey, now she knew, there was a limit to how many chocolate frogs one should put in their stomach before their stomach revolted.

She nodded at the question, "Erm, well yeah I've been having a lot of luck with upper years now. But I think it's mostly because I followed your advice and stopped being quite sooooo..." She searched for the word for a few seconds, "snobby, really. I stopped being such a snob. But yeah I'm doing really well now. Earning lots of house points, meeting a lot of the people in our house. It's nice. Plus I'm in that Slytherin class so I'm learning more reasons everyday why this house isn't what everyone outside of it thinks." She just wished that people outside of it would think that too.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 08:40 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jewel climbed at the tower, her hair into a pigtails. She wanted to be as high as she can be at this moment. She felt a little alone right now. Jin was not always around her and Raiden had gotten himself a girlfriend. Everyone had something to do and as selfish it might sound, she hoped they don't. She hoped Raiden and Jin were always available. She hadn't seen Ria since forever too. She finally stopped from her tracks and sat down at the stairs, burying her face into her legs.

--------------------
PM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 08:51 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was wandering about the castle as usual. He couldn't remember a time when he wasn't really. He spotted a girl on the stairs who was looking a bit sorry for herself. He sat down next to her on the stairs. "Um hello. Are you alright?" She looked about his age.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by me|The Covenant | bro&sis old|Samples of my bannersMember since June 25th 2008
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 09:01 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Her eyes glowed with happiness when she heard someone approached her. She looked up and saw someone around her age which made her smile. Someone to talk to! All are welcome talking to her except if it's Finn. She never really liked him. She might looked childish with her hairstyle right now but it didn't bother her even one bit. "Hey. I'm fine thanks. I'm glad you came. I'm bored"she chuckled, smiling sheepishly.

--------------------
PM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 09:16 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was glad to see she perked up instantly when he talked to her. He chuckled at her mentioning of being bored. It always seemed like everyone was bored around here hence why he took a lot of walks. It took care of a lot of his boredom. "Well I'm glad to have happened across you for your amusement." He stood up and bowed deeply with a smile on his face. "I'm Peter my dear lady. Here to cure your boredom." He wasn't sure if he'd really cure her of it. he wasn't a very interesting person really.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by me|The Covenant | bro&sis old|Samples of my bannersMember since June 25th 2008
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 09:36 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jewel was taken aback by what the guy said and did next. Aww that's sweet! Not that she really knew what sweet was. The reason why she liked Hufflepuffs were because their very friendly and nice. If a Slytherin might have show up right now, he/she might already making fun of her or arrogant as they can be. She finally stood up from where she was and bowed her head. "My name is Jewel"she smiled and sat down again. "Do you always go here?"she asked curiously.

--------------------
PM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 09:47 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was pleased the girl who said her name was jewel didn't seem to find him to be a freak as some did. "Well it's nice to meet you Jewel. Now as for here...well I've always gone to hogwarts...and this particular staircase well I've likely climbed it several time's in my wizarding career as I often wander about the building and the grounds. It's excellent exercise." It was true. I swore it was the only way he stayed thin with all the feasts. Walking and quidditch. "What about you? Do you often sit on the lovely moving staircases?" As if it had heard him the stairs began to move to a new landing.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 10:05 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jewel tapped her fingers in her lap as she listened to Peter. "Nice to meet you too. Now, yeah. It's definitely exercise. I like jumping and stretching. Then there's Quidditch." A smile escaped from her lips as she mentioned Quidditch. She loved that sport as well as swimming and badminton. She grew up mostly in the Muggle world so she knew if not everything, almost everything about them. She was about to add a response when the staircase move. She hoped it will not go somewhere trouble ought to be. "No. I don't sit in the staircases. I'm mostly in the grounds. Either admiring the place, sing or swim at the beach."

--------------------
PM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 09:16 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was happy to hear the mention of quidditch. "I love quidditch. I like seeking." He looked her over. "I'm thinking you're likely a chaser or seeker?" He was interested to learn she was often on the grounds. He normally was but this term he was hanging around inside more for some reason. "The grounds are always great fun. Things are always happening out there." He thought of the time he was almost pushed off the cliff and when he climbed trees with people and the many broom rides.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 10:59 AM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jewel lightened up when she heard Peter not just like Quidditch but love it. Okay sure a lot of people liked Quidditch but she haven't met one who really say it. "Seeker is not bad but yes. I love playing as a chaser. It's like doing soccer or basketball I think. Throwing it through the loop"she laughed silently. Jewel might not be athletic but she know how to admire sports. "Definitely fun...."she muttered and almost add heartbreak. There's a lot of things that happened in the grounds. Specifically at the lawns and the lake.

This post has been edited by Jewel Angelica Han: Jul 25 2011, 11:01 AM

--------------------
PM
^
Peter Dereks
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 12:33 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Peter was pleased his guess about her possibly being a chaser was correct. He liked that she talked about quidditch in a way he understood instantly. There's nothing else like it in the world. "I'm not that well...skilled when it comes to throwing things. Catching I'm like a ninja but throwing not so much." It was kinda weird that he sucked at throwing but it was true and he didn't mind. He noticed the mention of the outdoor being fun had kinda made her quiet. He assumed she was thinking of something connecting to the outdoors. He got how that was. He hated going down to the dungeons or standing near the front door and sitting at the pier. It was just to painful when memories came to him. He decided to keep the subject on quidditch. "So what's your broom? Nimbus? Cleansweep?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Jewel Angelica Han
 Posted: Jul 25 2011, 12:57 PM

Unsorted Member
1072 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It was fun talking to a person about Quidditch. Quidditch was never a topic between her friends as far as she's concerned. Now thinking about it, she was not sure if they like the sport. And then there's Raiden. He seemed the leader type of person than the athletic one. "Oh catching. I can catch a ball but if it's a small and fast as a snitch, no. I have a poor eyesight!"she chuckled, shaking her head. If she was talking to Jin right now, she already stuck her tongue out with her response. When he let go of the topic that made her quiet, she was glad. He's not annoying and the nagger type. "Yeah I have a Nimbus but it's not with me. It's at home. I'm not even on the house team. What about you? Your broom? Are you in the team?"she asked back.

This post has been edited by Jewel Angelica Han: Jul 25 2011, 12:57 PM

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ