^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 01:23 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[NEW RP, Tag: Alexia]

As a warm sunny weekend dawned on Hogwarts, Charlotte decided to do a quite walk outside. Since it was still early, no one was really outside and the grounds were still silent. Letting the cool air whoosh her blonde hair around, the girl found herself stopping by the squash patch. She didn't know why she had stopped there, but anywhere was okay for her to read at, as long as it was quiet. Since she had been hunched over in the library the whole day reading and doing homework, a change of scenery was wonderful. Lottie pulled out a book and started to read as she sat down by the tall vines around her. Pushing a loose curl behind her ear, the girl mused over one of the pages of the book. The story that she was reading was one of her most favorite one.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 01:44 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It was way to early to do any serious work so Alexia was wandering the grounds and blowing bubbles with the tip of her wand. She was trying to make really big ones, but the best she had managed were some medium sized ones and bursts of small and mid-sized bubbles along with those. She would probably never be able to get the really super giant ones going well, but she enjoyed playing with it and wandering the grounds as frivolous as it was it made her really happy. She wandered the grounds towards the vegetable patches and then stumbled as she hit some vines in the squash patch. Oooof! She fell and rolled down landing a few feet away from another girl there who seemed to have been reading a book, dropping her wand in the process.

(Sneaking bubbles in for a roleplay challenge!)

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 01:51 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[Sure that sounds fun]

Lottie had thumbed through a few more pages in her book before she noticed the numerous bubbles floating about, some coming to a stop on her book before busting and making wet imprints on it. It didn't make her angry for she giggled at them. But her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and before she could close the book to see what was going on, she heard a thump behind her and a loud ooof before a girl came rolling down and landed a few feet away from her. A surprised look replaced the confused one and Lottie jumped up to her feet and walked towards the girl. "Oh Merlin. Are you okay?" She asked in concern, holding out her hand for the other girl to take.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 02:06 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Brushing herself off Alexia looked up as the girl came towards her holding her hand out to help her, she took her hand with a smile and stood up brushing the grass flakes and leaves off her robes and looking about for her wand that was still spewing bubbles everywhere. Oh yes, thank you. I'm just a bit of a clutz so I end up usually being a danger to myself and those around me. She spotted her wand a few feet back from where she had landed and walked over picking it up waving it gently to make it stop shooting the odd bubbles and then sending a stream of them out again before plopping down in the grass. Sorry, I saw you were reading did I disturb you, I didn't mean to I just sometimes like to come for walks in the morning when it is quiet and no one has really flooded the grounds yet, been trying to practice a bubble blowing charm to make these huge shaped bubbles...but I just can't get it right. See. She waved her wand and it shot out a bunch of medium sized bubbles and then tiny ones at the end and she grimaced. Can't really get them any bigger than this. She shrugged a little and kept on sending the medium bubbles out.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 02:16 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Letting out a soft laugh, Lottie's eyes twinkled with mirth as she watched the older girl brush herself off. Shaking her head, she murmured, "No need to thank me. That was quite a roll you took. I'm glad that you're okay." The girl watched the other girl walk over to her still spouting bubbles wand and picked it up. Lottie watched curiously to what she was doing and giggled in awe. "That looks so much fun." Shrugging her shoulders, she replied, "It's alright. I kinda need the disturbance anyways." She then grinned and said, "I understand you completely. I too like taking walks early in the morning." Lottie nodded her head and watched the girl try to make the huge bubbles once more. Laughing she mused as she reached out to play with the medium sized bubbles, "The medium bubbles are pretty. But maybe you're waving your wand wrong? I mean you're saying the incantation right, or you won't be having bubble at all right? By the way, I'm Charlotte Algen, but you can call me Lottie and you are?" She held out a hand for the girl to shake.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 02:42 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Holding her hand out to the other girl she shook her hand and said, I'm Alexia, Alexia Tarabotti. She flicked the wand again shooting some more bubbles and then thought about what the girl said, Well...the professor said something about how it's concentration and focus that really lets you refine the size and shape, but I try focusing really hard and still only get half worked bubbles. She shrugged a little bit and grimaced, she'd keep trying, eventually she would get it right, she had slightly managed a heart shaped one earlier, but then it had popped every quickly. What are you reading there? Sorry again for interrupting it, I know how frustrating it is to have your quiet time busted into. She pointed to the other girls book and accidentally shot off another stream of bubbles that flew right towards the book, quickly moving the wand away she said, Sorry, oops...is it wet now? Peering over at it curiously to make sure she hadn't caused any damage.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 03:17 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Nice to meet you Alexia." Lottie said with a smile. Listening to Alexia explain herself, the girl nodded her head in agreement. "Humm, I think I've heard the same thing." Her eyebrows knitted together in concentration as she thought about what could be the problem. "Well, I'm no so sure then. But I'm sure practice will help. After all practice makes perfect." Turing back to her book, Lottie smiled once more and said, "It's a muggle series. The first book is called A Discovery of Witches. No it's not a problem. Don't worry so much about it. It's nice to stop and talk to someone once in a while. I really need to stop being such a bookworm and get to know other people." She then let out a peal of giggles as she shook her head and moved to wipe off the bubble trail. "Don't be sorry. I've charmed it to keep it waterproof. I'm such a bookworm that I sometimes take books into the tub with me." She confide to the other girl with a sheepish smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 03:32 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ooooh, that's so cool, I've taken mine and sat them on the edge of the tub, but I knock them in so often it's not a good idea for me to do it anymore, since my Mum and Da said they won't keep replacing textbooks. She grinned sheepishly at the other girl, her last howler from them had been because of that and she had felt really bad. Whew, great thing it is okay though, wanna see something cool earlier I got like a half lumpy heart going on, watch... She flicked her wand for the stream to stop and concentrated hard and then waved it and watched as a lumpy somewhat heart shaped bubble emerged, and then turned purple...oops. Well, at least it's cool and somewhat heart shaped...have you learned the bubble charm yet? It's really easy to just shoot regular bubbles, I think they usually do it like fourth or fifth year. She asked her curiously as she watched her purple lump float ff towards the squash plants in the patch.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 02:55 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lottie blinked at Alexia's words before grinning once more. She was glad that the other girl had similar experiences and didn't judge her for what she had done. She let out a peal of giggles as she listened to Alexia's stories about her and her books. "Seriously?" She commented, her blue eyes twinkling in amusement. Nodding her head, Lottie said, "Yeah it's not a problem." She then smiled and clapped her hands in surprise and awe. "Nicely done, Alexia. It looks like a heart, even if it is a little lumpy. I bet if you practice it more, you'll make a not lumpy heart in no time." She then pursed her lips together as she thought about whether or not she had heard the bubble charm yet. The incantation should be floating around in her head somewhere if what Alexia said was true. "Oh bother, I don't know really. I've learned so many random spells, that they're all jumbled around in my head. Can you remind me of it?" The younger girl gave the older one a hopeful look. Lottie really wanted to make bubbles of her own now, seeing Alexia's random shaped bubbles.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 04:59 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alexia nodded solemnly, Yup, if you've never had a howler it is definitely something you don't want to get. She smiled at Charlotte's praise of her little squishy lumpy heart, it was okay this time at least it had come out the right color and not some other funky one by accident. Uhm its bullacio, it's kind of silly sounding, but after a while you can do it without having to say it out loud. I've never been very good at these little kinds of things, but they are kind of fun, just for when you're not doing anything else. See! She excitedly waved her wand again and shot out a stream of rainbow colored bubbles, her eyes widened in surprise and half delighted shock, Ooooooh, my bad, they shouldn't be all colored...but...that's really...neat... She smiled at the other girl. What do you like to do besides read? She asked her curiously, as she liked to ask a ton of questions about people and then just store the information, she was endlessly curious all of the time. Some of the professors really hated it, but she couldn't help it she had always just been that way.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 01:55 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh don't worry, I know what you're talking about, cause I get a few of them once in a while as well." Lottie murmured, flashing her new friend an amused smile. "Bullacio, huh... it does sound familiar to me." She replied mulling the word over in her mind. Nodding her head, the Claw said, "That's cool to know that once you get good at it, you won't need to say the spell out loud. That will be a good motivation for me to master it then." Lottie then let out a surprised squeal when suddenly a ribbon of rainbow colored bubbles came out of Alexia's wand. "That's awesome. They're so pretty." She gushed, reaching out a hand to touch them. Pulling her hand back, the girl laughed and said, "Well, besides reading, I like cooking, baking and playing an occasional game of Quidditch or two. What about you? What do you like doing besides playing with these wonderful bubbles?" She pulled out her own wand to try and produce some of there bubbles as well.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 11:32 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alexia giggled along with the Charlotte at her little rainbow bubbles, and put her wand down to watch her new friend and see if she would be able to throw some bubbles out. Well I like cooking, and reading, sometimes I paint I like the new art halls int he school it's fun to be able to go in and make a mess and do some art and not have to clean it up for a change. She wrinkled her nose, feeling like she was going to sneeze and got it under control just in time, before telling her, Well Quidditch has always looked fun, but flying and me is kind of a disaster. I mean you just saw me on the ground, so imagine that in the sky with Quaffles and a Snitch and Bludgers...not a good combination. She shook her head and leaned over to pick one of the squash leaves it was turning fall colors and she wanted to take it inside and press it into a book, tucking it in her robes she nodded at Charlott'es wand. Are you gonna give it a go, they're not supposed to be rainbow colored...that's another one of my bubble issues, but let's see you try! She clapped and said it excitedly, she loved doing magic and always had so she always got excited when she could help someone do something especially since most people picked things up better than she did.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 01:50 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lottie smiled when Alexia said that she liked cooking and reading as well. "Maybe one day we can cook something together and have a small picnic or something like that." She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. Laughing softly, the Claw nodded her head in agreement, "Yeah it is fun for us but I bet it's not fun for the caretaker who might or might not have to clean up after us later." Lottie winced a little at Alexia's words about her and Quidditch. Bitting her lips she nodded her head again. "Uh, yeah I see where you are going with that. Maybe Quidditch isn't the best thing for you to do after all." Eyes brightening when Alexia mentioned having a go at the spell, the girl nodded her head. "You bet." Taking a deep breath and focusing on the shape and color of her bubble, Lottie said loud and clear, "Bullacio!" She watched as a small red and very lumpy heart bubbled out from the tip of her wand. "Oh, well that didn't go so well, did it?" She mused softly with a giggle.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 25 2015, 08:06 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Clapping at the girls lumpy bubble Alexia smilled brightly, Maybe, but it's better than the random messes I keep making with my own bubbles, earlier I popped one that turned my entire hand purple, had to go get some special scrub from the Hospital Wing. She grinned sheepishly, A picnic would be wonderful, I like sometimes when the Hufflepuff Head of House has us all out after dark for a campfire, and we make s'mores and stuff. We haven't done that in ages though. She grimaced, she actually couldn't remember the last time they had, had a whole house activity, they probably would soon closer to the new term, when they had more students coming. She picked her wand up and stuck it in her pocket opposite the one she had put the leaf in and smiled standing up and brushing the stray grass of of her robes. I've got to be going soon, there's a potions thing going on today and I want to join in, give me something to do, hopefully not injure myself or anyone else. She smiled halfheartedly at the last, meaning it ad a joke, but also fervently hoping she could hold the klutz inside of her together for at least a few hours. You should come if you like that, apparently it's not brewing anything, but I'm not sure what it really is. She shrugged and continued to brush the grass of her robes, ruefully wishing she knew a charm to clean them in a jiffy, she didn't want to look slovenly around the potions professor, she had taken her class as a second year and it had been terrifying.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Charlotte Aglen
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 12:41 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
605 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ewww," Lottie giggled in mock horror before nodding her head in agreement. "Well okay, I guess, if you say so." She then grinned at bounced happily when Alexia agreed to her idea of a picnic. "Awesome, well when we both have the time, one of us will owl the other with a place and time to do the picnic then." Lottie could hardly wait for that. Seeing Alexia stand up, the girl frowned a little disappointed that her friend had to get going. But she nodded her head anyways as she too stood up. "Okay, that's fine. I'm just going to stay out here for a few minutes longer. As for potions, I might join too, but I'm not that great at it." She smiled and titled her head to the side and murmured, "Hey Alexia, I'm sure you can use 'tergeo' to get the dirt off you. It's one of the cleaning spells, right?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 03:08 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alexia sighed as Charlotte reminded her of the cleaning charm she was such a dunce sometimes and here it was showing in front of her new friend. I'm kind of an airhead when it comes to remembering I can do magic for simple tasks, it's all better now though see no grass. She did a little twirl to show her stumbling at one point and almost tripping, but recovering quickly. If you join any of the activities maybe we'll see each other there, if not just send me an owl post when you're ready for that picnic. I make some awesome chocolate, chocolate chip muffins, they are delicious![b] She felt so much better than when she had wandered out earlier messing up her bubbled and tripping and gave Charlotte a wide smile, [b]Okay, I'll see you around, don't stay out too long you might get hot, it's supposed to be warm today. She gave her a wave and moved off in the direction of the castle trying to twirl her wand and only really managing to knock herself in the face with it, her grace was just astounding it seemed she though ironically.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 12:50 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina had heard somewhere that in the Veggie Patch the veggies there grew to enormous sizes, and when she heard that she just had to go see for herself!

She wasn't disappointed when she got there and saw the Squash. "Whoa. These are huge!" she said underneath her breath. She was glad she had some to see them, but at the same time regretted it, as it was getting so cold out lately. She was already cold and it had taken her less than 15 minutes to walk here!

Seamus Fallon

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Feb 25 2016, 03:01 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 03:18 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus had been walking around for a while now. It was getting colder by every day and even though he usually loved being outside he didn't like this weather at all. When he came down to the squash patch he saw another Gryffindor. She was a girl from his year, the one who attened the Fallons christmas party. Wasn't she Rorys girlfriend? Merlin, he should really talk to one of his brothers. He wasn't up to date at all..

He chuckled a bit at her words. Yes, they are, he agreed looking at the squash. I hope you don't mind me joining you for a few minutes, Seamus said with a small smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 04:15 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina nearly jumped out her skin when she heard someone answer her. Turning around, she saw the youngest Fallon brother, who was her age, standing beside her.

"Oh...no, not at all. Although you gave me a bit of a fright!" she laughed. "You're Seamus, right?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 02:25 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus chuckled a bit at Josinas reaction. Sorry, I didn't mean to.

Yes, I am. Josina, right? He asked. He didn't want to seem awkward for remembering her name. But on the other hand, how couldn't he? With Rory around..

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 08:37 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled ruefully when Seamus chuckled at her reaction. "Nah, it's all right. I suppose I just wasn't expecting to see anyone." she said, tucking some hair behind her ear and grinning at him a bit.

She looked at him curiously when he remembered her name. They'd seen each other at the Christmas thing, but her name wasn't very common, so most people didn't remember it unless they'd seen her two or three times. "Yeah, I'm Josina." she said with a small smile. "I'm honestly a bit surprised you remember my name. Most people don't. You must have a pretty good memory." Josina said with a small nod.

"So, what brings you out here?" she asked him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Seamus Fallon
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 01:43 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
81 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seamus raised his eyebrow a bit when Josina said that she didn't expect him to remember her name. You were at our christmas dinner, of course I remember your name, he said with a small shrug, debating whether or not he wanted to embarass Rory a bit. After a few seconds he decided that he shouldn't say too much but still he answered. Rory mentioned your name a few times.

Well.. Seamus started, looking around. Why was he outside? He didn't even know. He was sick of staring at the same walls inside but other than that.. I wanted to do something different. I've been spending way too much time inside lately, he finally answered truthfully.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 08:02 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled a bit. "That's true, but still, my name is a rather unusual one, is all." She laughed a little at his next comment. Well, it was nice to know Rory talked about her, at least. "Ah, well. That's okay." she said, her eyes twinkling.

"Yeah, me too." she said. "I've been reading enough books lately that people are probably starting to think I'm a Ravenclaw in Gryffindor robes. Well, that and I wanted to see if the veggies here really did get this big." Josina smiled and shrugged a bit.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ