View All Announcements

Pages: (9) « First ... 6 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Flying Practice Zone
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Apr 25 2012, 02:16 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The snitch was released and Aqua took off. She hovered a high distance off the ground, searching for a glint; a sign of the snitch. She went in a large circle, her head snapping in all direction, eyes slightly narrowed and she looked hard. She thought she saw a shimmer near the goalposts but it quickly vanished, so she shook it off and kept looking.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

Set by Blairre! Ability by Kyla! Pride by Me! Jatken by Kate!
user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Apr 25 2012, 03:16 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis smiled when Anna made him a compliment on throwing the quaffle. "Thanks," he called, but wasn't sure she could hear him. He'd already lost the snitch from sight, but he wasn't going to focus on that ball, anyway. After the incident with the previous bludger, Canis was decided there would not be a repetition of that. So he focussed on the bludger instead. It had actually decided to veer into space first, maybe to get a good idea on who was playing, and now came back. In fact, it came in Canis' general direction, and so all he had to do was fly forward and hit it away again. Like before, he hit it to where there was no student. Then he had time to look around a bit. "Excellent coverage of the hoops, Anna!" he complimented her as he saw her hover.

(Yeah, like that, Mary!)

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Reason Jollanna Keyn
 Posted: Apr 25 2012, 06:25 PM

Slytherin Second Year
60 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(( If reason talkes I will use steel blue too...))

Reason smiled as the game begain and she grabed the quaffle, she was the first one to, and she began towards the red goal post. she watched for celine as she swooped by Canis. she was to quiet to yell to Celine but she knew that she would be comming sooner or later.

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to stella thompson......Reason's writer is GONE April 19th through 21st!
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:02 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina flew parallel to Reason who was flying to the hoops. She swooped to the right and turned to her teammate. "Throw it!" she called.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

My Wand || Profile || My Owl: Dexter || Callboard || Collection || Shipper
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 04:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(Celina, maybe you should also post in blue!)

Canis was following the ongoing game. Blue was in possession of the quaffle, and they were advancing on James by the goal posts! Canis would have wanted to shout a warning, but that would have been dumb for several reasons. First, James would be seeing Celina and Reason come for sure. Second, he might be distracted, look towards Canis, and miss the pass! So he kept quiet and focused again on the bludger.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
James Xylander
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 04:38 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
210 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James watched as the chasers were fast approaching. If this were a game, a bludger might come and help him out, but because there were only three beaters, it seemed that wasn't going to happen. He was ready to protect the goal posts however

--------------------
user posted image
Vapen owner. Powered by Loki.

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Reason Jollanna Keyn
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 06:47 PM

Slytherin Second Year
60 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Reason heard then saw Celine, she threw the quaffle, judging the distance. she stayed parallel to Celine ready for any moments need for her to throw it back.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 07:10 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis focused back on the bludger, which was just coming in onto the players, when he realized it was headed for Celina and Reason. He didn't have time to see where the other two beaters were, so he raced in. If that bludger hit one of them in the head, they would drop like a chunk of clay, and they'd for sure need a haystack on the ground to cushion the fall, and no amount of ice would prevent a real nice scar! All he could do was to speed up and race in with his bat held ready like a knightly prince, defender of the chasers! Of course, another beater could do the same...

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 07:24 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(Who's the red team keeper?)

Celina caught the quaffle and flew to the big hoops. She dodged a bludger and noticed Reason who was still flying at the same height in case they needed to pass the quaffle.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 08:51 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Amber nodded to Canis as he released the bludger. "Good luck everyone! You'll all do great...!" she said fleetingly as she sped off to find the bludger while the others were getting situated.

And then the game started. She couldn't find the bludger for a moment, then saw Canis and saw it pass Celina to Reason. "Reason, move to your right....NOW!" Amber shouted as she sped by her at that moment and hit the bludger away to an open space. She was a bit frustrated she wasn't faster on the school broom.

"Canis, is there a way we could split up colors or something so we don't track all over the pitch a thousand times?!" came rather frustratingly out of her mouth. "Sorry," she apologized, "I just don't want anyone to get hurt!" She could not wait to get her own broom in the VERY near future.

Right then she saw the bludger making a turn back for the players.

--------------------
user posted image
Props for signature to Eirlys
PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 10:09 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis was very happy when it turned out that Amber was closer to the bludger than he was. She called for Reason to dodge the bludger, something that Celina had already done, too and then was there to bat it into open space. "Awesome move, Amber! Well done!" he called to her but then thought about what she'd said. All the Chasers were moving all over the pitch anyway, so it wouldn't make sense to split them up by colour to ease the load. "Not by colour, no," he called back to her, "but by area. Do you wanna focus on James' half?" Luke or he would take Anna's half and then either he or Luke would just be a floater to help out wherever.

(James is, Celina)

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Mary Penelope
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 12:41 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
441 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The Snitch started moving again. It suddenly darted downwards, pausing for a second in front of Canis, and then it began to skim the ground.
PMEmail
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 12:49 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua spotted something glimmering near Canis again. But it quickly vanished. She dived down for a lower scope and spotted it only a few feet away. She gripped both hands to her broom handle and set off.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Mary Penelope
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 01:06 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
441 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The Snitch zoomed up again, twirling as it went. It shot across the field and then once again rocketed down.
PMEmail
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 01:12 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua followed the twirling snitch. The hardest part was finding it, all she had to do was follow it now, she loved this part. It made her cross the field then suddenly dive down even closer to the ground. She smiled as the wind whipped her face. This is what she loved about flying.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Reason Jollanna Keyn
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 05:47 PM

Slytherin Second Year
60 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Reason was focusing and just by hearing someone to dodge she did with out thinking, ans she continued on her way, she was still there, and they where reaching the goals,::You got this celina...you got this...:: reason thought, super ready for the goal.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Apr 27 2012, 09:34 PM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna was hovering by the hoops of her team, eyes out for the bludgers and other stray balls, and hoped that she could at least block something. She then had to giggle at Canis. "Didn't get to block anything yet, of course I'm doing good blocking!" She called, preening, but keeping an eye out on the various balls and players. That was when she saw that her team's chasers had a goal opportunity. "Come on, Celina, Reason, you girls are working great together, you can do it!" She yelled.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:00 AM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nyria saw the chasers of the blue team racing towards James. She accelerated and tried to catch up on them. She wasn't really sure how to posses the quaffle. But she would figure that out later, first she had to get towards them.
Nyria looked up to see where the bludger was, she still was a bit affraid to get hit by it. She was hoping Lucy would turn up soon so they could work together.

Finally Nyria reached Reason and Celina. ::How am I going to get the quaffle?! Think Nyria, think!:: She circled around the goals and tried to get in between Celina and Reason. But still she wasn't sure how to get the quaffle.
She then decided to stay really close to them. Hopefully they would throw the quaffle and then she could try to catch it... Nyria never had catched a ball while flying a broom so she hoped her plan would turn out well. ::Where is Lucy?::

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:38 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The game was underway and Amber was having a blast. She saw the snitch around Canis, but that really didn't effect her position, then she saw Aqua. "Lets go Aqua!!!" she yelled as loud as possible. She was right on it. The came could be over soon!

"Yeah, I'll go to that half,"
she replied to Canis. Just then, the bludger headed toward Anna and Amber wanted to talk to her friend, so sped over to hit the ball at Canis. Wanted to keep him on his toes...and keep it interesting...and laugh a but. "Hey Anna! Great job, uh, keeping the poles upright!" she said hovering beside her for a moment with a sarcastic giggle. "Would it be bad if I became a chaser to try and score on you?!" with a laugh, she was off to watch the bludger more.

In their last Herbology class, Anna, Eir, and herself had a wonderful laugh. It was great to have friends laughing. Amber was rather sarcastic and hoped the comment would make Anna laugh.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:04 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina rushed towards the hoops, they were so close. 50 feet.. 30 feet.. 15.. Celina saw the hoops come closer and closer by the second. She made a sharp turn to the right and threw it in the hoop on the right. She did't turn to see if it made it in but she had a big smile on her face. "Nice work Reason!" she said with a grin when she passed her teammate.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Mary Penelope
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:10 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
441 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

The Snitch closely circled the perimeter of the pitch, rising slightly as it stuck to the edges of the stands. Eventually, it reached the near top of the stands and began weaving about the different raised towers.
PMEmail
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 07:24 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua smiled as she heard Amber encourage her on. She would normally encourage the others too, but she was hot on the snitch's heels and rather focused on her goal. It seemed to enjoy going in circles as that's all it had been doing for a while now. It had risen and was meandering about the towers. Playing hide and seek now was it? She was down with that, she thought with a smirk. Then she remembered, where the heck was Hadrian? No where to be seen, which was good for her game. She'd show him, after forcing her to jump out a window....

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
James Xylander
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 07:28 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
210 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

James saw Celina coming. She turned to her right and threw to her right. He knew as soon as she turned, where she was going. He flew left and caught the quaffle. Nice try Celina James said as he waited for one of his chasers to come over.

--------------------
user posted image
Vapen owner. Powered by Loki.

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 10:12 PM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna burst out laughing at Amber, as the other girl sped by, commenting on her keeping the poles upright work. “Thanks, Amber,” she managed, barely keeping upright herself. “And excellent job with handling that bludger, I didn’t even notice it.” Yes, she didn’t, which was rather a bad idea to do if one had to avoid bludgers to stay afloat and out of hospital wing. She wanted to avoid one herself right now, so decided to keep a better eye on all the balls in the future.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 12:14 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis was almost not prepared for this. Rather than hitting the bludger into empty space, the way they had agreed, Amber hit it to him! He got his bat up, ready to defend himself, when the bludger decided to veer off and go for James instead. Canis saw James saving a goal, and shouted, "Great save, James! Now mind the bludger!" He realized that Aqua was racing after the snitch, but Hadrian wasn't with her. He looked around to try and see where his seeker was.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Reason Jollanna Keyn
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 05:42 PM

Slytherin Second Year
60 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Reason smiled at celina, even if she didn't make it was a good throw and good for them to warm up. The other chaser didn't seem to know exaclly what to do which was to there advantage.'Get ready celina!' reason called planning to get the quaffle before it got close to their goals, Reason turned a small circle pulling up beside celina waiting for james to throw the quaffle back in.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Celina Cansu
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 06:25 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
1198 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Celina looked back, apparently, she didn't make it in. She scowled and then looked back over to Reason who was warning her. She got in a position where she could see everything that was going on and had a clear passage to Reason where she'd be able to catch the quaffle. "I'm ready!" she called over.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Vera!

PM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: May 1 2012, 05:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Celina had missed, but Canis had noticed how well Celina and Reason had worked together. "That was really good teamwork, guys!" Canis called out to them. And apparently, they were getting ready to repeat that teamwork and prepare for another shot at the red goal hoops! He hoped that Amber was paying attention to it, because it was her territory, but he also decided to fly up that way himself, just in case.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Amber Oakley
 Posted: May 2 2012, 09:42 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
634 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Amber laughed. "Sorry Canis. Had to, and I knew you'd get it! Great job," Obviously he got the bludger and hit it away, now it was headed toward James. Amber flew over to James to hit it away. She made it there easily and hit it off into the open - and not towards Canis this time to break the rules.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nyria White
 Posted: May 4 2012, 04:42 AM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nyria saw James catching the quaffle.
'Well done James!' And she came closer to the hoops so she would be ready for the next move. She still didn't know where Lucy was...

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 3 2016, 12:04 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon made his way down to the Quidditch pitch, his broom in hand. As soon as tryouts started, he was going to be there! He'd played keeper at his old school, and he hoped he managed to get on the team here!

Getting on his broom, he pushed off the ground and started flying. This was so much fun!!

Illiana St.James

This post has been edited by Leon Kennedy: Jun 3 2016, 12:05 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 3 2016, 12:40 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana held onto her broom as she walked onto the pitch, she patted her blonde hair to make sure that it was still in it's ponytail and she smoothed down her robes a bit.. There!

She was ready, she mounted her broom and looked up only to see another Flyer already in the sky!

She quickly rose into the air and smiled as she waved to the boy who was flying.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 3 2016, 06:17 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon was still flying around, practicing his technique when he saw another flyer rise into the sky. He smiled as she waved, and, waving back, he flew a bit closer to her. "Beautiful day for a fly, hmm?" he said with a smile.

"I'm Leon Kennedy."
he said, holding out his hand to shake hers.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 12:31 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Now that Illiana was closer she could see that this indeed was a cute boy! She bit her lip a little as she touched her hair, making sure it looked all right, before realizing that she was flying, and it was of course not going to be perfect! Ack!

Some first impression!

"Perfect day for a fly." She said with a warm smile as she looked up at him, her dark green eyes looking at him for a moment.

"Illiana St.James! It's nice to meet you Leon Kennedy." She said with a warm smile.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 06:40 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon smiled at the girl...and as he came closer, he realized she was a really pretty one, too...

Holy merlin.

How did she look that pretty while flying? And even with her hair a little messed up...wow...

The Gryffindor boy attempted to get his tongue in working order before speaking...he didn't want to embarrass himself! "It's nice to meet you too, Illiana." he said. Illiana...that was a pretty name...

"Sooo...do you enjoy Quidditch?" he asked, looking over at her. "Or just the flying?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 01:08 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana smiled a little as Leon spoke and she hovered there easily in the air next to him as she looked at him.. Wow.. He was so cute! Easily the hottest boy she had ever seen!

"I enjoy both actually! Flying makes me feel free and happy and playing Quidditch is super fun.. I play keeper." She said as she looked over at him grinning.. "What about you?" She asked him..

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 11:43 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon smiled as Illiana spoke and shook his head a little. Had someone made this girl for him?

"Same."
he grinned. "I enjoy flying, and I also play keeper for Quidditch, so I'm waiting for tryouts to begin." Leon said with a nod before looking over at her again. "Anything else you like to do around here?" he wondered.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 12:57 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illi smiled as Leon spoke.."Oh really? Well it looks like we shall be playing against each other some time! Maybe the best keeper win." She grinned at him as she tucked some of her hair behind her ears.

"Hmm, Well, I really love to sing. My family in general really likes music." She said with a nod.. "What about you?" She asked him she was curious.. and she suddenly wanted to know everything about him..

That.. was weird?

This post has been edited by Illiana St.James: Jun 6 2016, 12:57 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 06:42 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon grinned when Illiana spoke. "I guess so." Perhaps...he shouldn't try out if she was going to be the other keeper. She might distract him!

"Music, hmm?"
he said with a smile. "Well, I really like music too. I sing and play the guitar." Leon said with a nod as he ran a hand through his sandy blonde hair. "So, tell me about yourself, Illiana." he grinned. "What's your family like?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 12:22 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana smiled as as she looked up at Leon and she grinned and blushed ever so softly.. He was super cute!!

"Play the guitar? Really? That's super cool." She said getting almost TOO excited, before grinning.. "Would you like to land a bit first so we can talk more about this on the ground?"

She suggested as she hovered near him.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 8 2016, 01:05 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon grinned at Illiana's excitement and blushed a little. Really...it wasn't anything special...but hey, if she thought it was cool...who was he to argue?

"Sure." he smiled at her. "Bet I can beat you to the ground!" Leon said with a grin as he dove towards the grass...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 8 2016, 11:57 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana smiled as Leon spoke and she giggled softly as she looked at him and nodded..

"Oh you are on!" She aimed her broom down at the ground and took off like a shot whooping slightly as the ground came up fast, and at the last moment, she pulled up and rolled off her broom!

"Ha!" Only to turn around to see him standing there..

"How??

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 11:43 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

]Leon chuckled at Illiana's excitement...she was so cute! But, he had still beaten her...by a few seconds.

As she landed, he stood there as if he'd been waiting forever. "Took you long enough." he grinned. Leon shrugged at her question and winked at her "Still think you stand a chance against me if I'm keeper?" he asked with a wide smile.

Of course he was good at Quidditch...it was in his blood! His mom had played professionally!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 04:29 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana sighed softlly as Leon spoke and she shook her head..

"No! That was one of my best moves and you still beat me!" She said with a soft smile as she looked up at him and then tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"You are really good.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 08:57 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon smiled a bit at Illiana's words. "Well, in truth I did only beat you by like 3 seconds...you're pretty good yourself." he said with a nod.

"And my mom used to play professionally, so I guess you could say it's in my blood."
Leon said with a wink. "So...what did you want to talk about here on the ground?" he asked her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 01:50 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana grinned as she looked up at Leon.. "Well, now I don't feel SO bad.. " She said as she looked over at him and pushed some of her hair behind her ear..

"Oh she did? Well that's super cool. None of my family plays professionally.." She explained with a nod.

"Hmmm.. Well.. what else do you like to do.. besides music and Quiddtich?" She asked him.

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 03:14 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon chuckled as Illiana spoke. "Oh, good...cause I didn't want to make you feel bad!" he said with a smile.

"Mmm, she did. She played keeper for the Holyhead Harpies."
he said with a grin. "So it could be that I get it from her."

He shrugged a bit when she asked what he liked to do. "Well...let me see...I like drawing a bit, and I like spending time with my family. And sometimes I like to prank people, but don't tell anyone I said that." he grinned. "What about you? What do you enjoy doing?" Leon wondered.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 11 2016, 05:08 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana grinned a little as he spoke. "Don't worry, I didn't feel.. TOO bad." She said with a soft giggle as she pushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"Ohh, wow, that sounds awesome. Playing Professionally.. Amazing." She shook her head, part of her almost wanted to play on a pro team herself one day.

She giggled as he spoke. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you said that." She said with a wink of one of her dark green eyes "Hmm, well I love to sing and read and I can paint a bit.. Not to much really." She said with a shrug.

This post has been edited by Illiana St.James: Jun 11 2016, 05:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
Leon Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 07:03 AM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
52 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leon laughed as Illiana spoke. "Really? You looked rather surprised..." he said with a grin.

"Yeah, it would be amazing...I think I might do that after school, play professionally on some team."
he said with a smile.

He grinned a bit when she winked at him. "Well, thank you...I wouldn't want to get in trouble." Leon smiled at her. He nodded a bit as she spoke. "What about your family?" he asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Illiana St. James
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 01:47 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
23 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Illiana grinned just a bit at Leon.. "Well,, I thought I was doing amazingly.. so.. yes.. slightly surprised.. just slightly though." She said with a smile at him..

"Ohh, that would be impressive.. Be sure to let me know and I'll come to some of your games okay?" She asked him as she settled back onto the grass..

"Oh, I won't get you into trouble.. To be honest I don't think I know how..I AM new here.' She said with a nod..

"Hmm my family? I have a much older sister who is married and has a son that is nearly my age, he goes here." She said with a shake of her head.. "So basically I have a nephew.. that is almost older than me."

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks Jenny!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 6 7 8 9 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ