View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Bottom Of The Stairs
Payson Rebecca Shnick
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 07:14 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
206 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

She smiled when she said that she felt sorry for her. She was really surprised but didn't really care. When she denied her offer she was sort of happy about it because she couldn't slow her down. Okay, well I am going to find her, hope to talk to you again sometime Jade.

--------------------
user posted image
Everything done by: Alex Valen THANKS I LOVE IT!!!
PMEmail
^
Destiny Jade Lynn
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 07:15 PM

Slytherin Second Year
85 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She watched as Payson walked away, Bye Payson it was nice to meet you. she said as she watched her disappear. She went in the opposite direction making her way back to her dorm.

(end RP)

--------------------
user posted image
You think I am sweet? Think again!
Set by: Jaelexus Bryant
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 07:29 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Scar was exploring as usual. She was looking totally cool with her T-shirt and her black jeans with a sweatshirt over it.

She decided to meet new people since she was a new newbie. She reached a place which looked weird but worth exploring. She was waiting for someone to speak to her.
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 18 2012, 11:59 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella walked down the stair. She wanted to go to the great hall and had a lunch. While she was walking down the stairs, she saw a girl(Scarlett) who seemed to know. She walked approach her and patted the girl's shoulder. "Hey!" she said. But when she looked at the girl's face blushed, it was the girl she didn't know. "I- I'm sorry. I think you are someone I know" she rubbed her nose. ::Uh, how embarrassing::

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 03:49 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh! That's OK! I'm Scarlett Hamilton. You are??" Scar asked extending her hand for a handshake. It was a great feeling meeting new people. The girl, Ruella, looked like a really nice person.
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 06:14 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella felt relieved, at last, the girl didn't laugh at her. The girl introduced herself as Scarlett and she was extending her hand. Ruella smiled while she was reaching Scarlett's hand and shook it. "I'm Ruella Georfred, Ravenclaw firstie. You can call me Ruella or Rue, both of them are okay. What house are you belonging by the way?" she asked.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 04:58 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh! What a surprise! I'm a Ravenclaw firstie too Rue! Nice to meet you!" Scar said. She was so excited to meet someone in her group.
"You can call me whatever you want! I don't mind anything!" She continued as she sat down on one of the stairs.
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 05:56 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"It's nice to meet you too, Scar" Ruella said with a cheerful face. Scarlett then sat down on one of the stairs. Ruella then forgetting about went to the great hall to had a lunch. It was great to met new people, so she was pretending to sat down beside Scarlett. "What are you doing here?" she asked. She felt a bit curious that someone had been here alone. "Did you just arrive at Hogwarts? I've never seen you before" she asked.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 10:43 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah a few days ago. I'm new and fresh!" Scar laughed.
"I'm on a mission to explore the places around. Quite an interesting thing to do." She laughed again.

"What about you Rue?" Scar asked, smiling wide. She just loved meeting new people.
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 11:36 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella nodded. "Yeah, it's an interesting thing to do. May I join your mission? I haven't really explored Hogwarts eventhough I've been here for almost two months" she grinned. It would be great if she could find the place she never sam before.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 02:14 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Oh! Sure, sure! Why not! How about we check this place out? >>>Here<<<" Scar said excited. She loved going around, that too with a mate. Now wasn't that exciting?!
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 02:59 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella smiled, felt happy. At last there was a person who wanted to take her around Hogwarts. "Lake? Ooh I love that place. So calm and fresh. I've been there before. How if we go to the lake tomorrow?" she suggest.

This post has been edited by Ruella Georfred: Feb 21 2012, 05:48 AM

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 10:08 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Sure, sure! Anytime you want, my lady!" Scar bowed and started laughing. So, tomorrow was gonna be a day full of fun and excitement with her new lovely friend Rue.

"So what do you wanna do now Rue?" She asked.
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 05:38 PM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella laughed as Scarlett bowed at her. "Thank you my Prince" she used her robe as a dress and lowered her body.

"Well, I don't know. But, I'm a bit hungry. Want to go to the great hall?" she suggested. "Or you want to go to another place?" she asked.

( I've been posted in The Lake. You can check it http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif )

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 10:03 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Where do you feel like going, Rue?" Scar asked confused about what decision to make.
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 22 2012, 10:11 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella thought for a while. "Okay, Great Hall? I'm hungry. Let's have a lunch" she suggested. Waited for Scar responded. Actually she was a bit hungry but she felt okay if Scar wanted to take her to another place.

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Scarlett Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:18 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
44 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah! Cool! The great hall is just fine! Let's go!" scar said enthusiastically. She stood up and waited for Rue to lead the way. She was also kind of hungry, so, it was gonna be really fun!
PM
^
Ruella Georfred
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:27 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
823 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ruella nodded as Scar was agree with her idea. "Okay, let's go, then" she said. She grabbed Scar's hand and pulled her to pulling down the stairs and walked to the great hall.

((END RP))

--------------------
PMYIM
^
Alphonse de Cruce
 Posted: Mar 14 2012, 02:32 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
555 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alphonse thought we would do another patrol around the fifth floor his designated area. He should be meeting Sophie soon so they could do it together. He had enjoyed being a prefect greatly and hoped he was again next year. He and Soph really did make a good team. He had even made tons of new friends. Getting to know as many puffles as possible. Seeing Conner in Quidditch and and Lorcan around the common-room he had to commend their Head Student abilities. Indeed although it had been a difficult year not only for Hufflepuff but also the school, he thought they had come out the other end... alive still at least. He and Soph had become good friends over the year and would probably be the one he valued the most from the year.
Merrily he wandered towards the corridor to inspect the theatre.

--------------------
user posted image
Twins/Bros:Profile:Callboard:Tony:Sloth:Team:Clan Leaders:Al+Saph:Ability
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Set - Nearra! : Team by Arianna Palmer : Clan Leadersby me!
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 6 2012, 09:39 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

New Rp

Alexia was siting on the stairs.She sure was tired.All those classes had made her tired.She pulled out a book.She always carried books with her.She began reading a novel.

Tag:James Lupo

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Leila Magnus for creating my signature.
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
James Lupo
 Posted: Apr 7 2012, 11:35 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

James was lost. He had been wandering around the castle for hours trying to get back to his common room. He knew it was in the basement and he had to go down but the stairs kept moving! He had been wandering around the towers exploring and had gotten bored. While heading back down the stairs, the stairs had moved and he had stumbled around the school, going down the grand staircase, along corridors and up other, non grand sets of stairs. Eventually he stumbled
upon a girl his age sitting on the stairs reading.

Sitting down beside her, he said, "Hi, what're you reading?" he felt around in his bag and pulled out Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. He felt he needed to read up for his COMC class.
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 02:25 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Alexia was in the middle of her book when a boy came down and sat beside her.She put a bookmark on her book and closed the book.She looked up and smiled."Hi I was just reading a book on Transfiguration.What book have you got there?"she asked.She really liked to talk about books.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
James Lupo
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 11:45 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

James smiled. Books were an easy topic for him and he enjoyed talking about them.
"Who's your transfiguration teacher? Mine is Prof. Smerch, I think... It's my Care of magical creatures textbook, well one of them anyway. I've got The monsters book of monsters in my bag, but I've no idea how to open it without it biting my hand off, look!" Without thinking, James put Fantastic... in his bag and pulled out the Monster Book of Monsters and took his belt off it. He immediately realised this was a mistake. It broke loose of his hand and snapped at him. He tried to leap on top of it but it moved out the way just in time. "Catch it!" he shouted to the girl as he was getting to his feet glancing at her through the scraps of paper that always came with the snapping book.
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 12:02 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Alexia was talking to James.and he was about to show her his monster book of monsters when he took the belt off.It came loose and went around biting.Alexia was running around trying to catch it.Finally she managed to somehow get hold of it."Goodness, that is one book to be careful of"she said as she handed over the book."I could have use the immobulus charm.But first years aren't allowed to use it."She cleaned up the paper bits."Oh, I'm taught transfiguration by Prof. Smerch as well.Have you taken Intro To Transfiguration A?"she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
James Lupo
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 03:53 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Phew, thanks!" James said, taking the book from the girl and quickly wrapping and buckling the belt around it. "That thing is a menace! It broke free when I was packing my trunk and it nearly destroyed my room! I dunno what I'm going to do when we get asked to bring them out in Care Of Magical Creatures." He stuffed the book roughly in his bag and sat back down with a sigh.
"Sorry, I guess I've ruined your quiet read you were having! Yeah, I'm taking intro to transfiguration A. Do you know many spells?" James was really interested in gaining as much knowledge of the wizarding world as possible before classes started.
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 02:22 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Well, I've read the textbooks.And a few spells I see everyone using.And a few books from the library.I like reading.Its okay,you haven't spoilt my quite read.I like a few small adventures like this.Thank God.I didn't take Care Of Magical Creatures.I am planning to take it next year though.I wonder how it will be."said Alexia."So, you're in my transfiguration class.So, what else have you taken?"

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
James Lupo
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 05:29 AM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I've taken charms b, Care of magical creatures b and Defence Against The Dark Arts C. They were the ones I found interesting and I thought I could take other Subjects next term that are different. The less I have to do, the higher the chance I'll pass, is what I think. The other subjects seemed a bit difficult to me as well." he added as an afterthought. He was pleased that he wasn't as far behind as he thought when she named a spell, she had just found them in textbooks. Come to think of it, who is she?
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 07:09 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh,I took all the ten classes.And them dropped out of Care Of Magical Creatures.Just the kind of stupid thing I do.I've asked the Flying professor whether I can join.She hasn't replied yet.Come to think of it I think I shouldn't have taken all those classes.I wonder whether it will be easy."she said.She was always rethinking her decisions."So, what hobbies do you have?"

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
James Lupo
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 02:29 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

James smiled. He thought, deep down that he had made a bad decision by taking very few classes, but she was worried the other way.
"I think that you can drop classes during the term if you need to. Anyway, with ten classes you have a massive chance you will pass at least three." he always went back on his own decisions too.
"My hobbies are, I guess, reading and I did a lot of muggle sport before I got my letter. Even though she isn't a hobby really, I spend a lot of time with my cat that I got in diagon alley, shes black and white and is well behaved unless you forget to feed her." He showed her the scratches on his arms. "What are your hobbies?"

This post has been edited by James Lupo: Apr 9 2012, 02:30 PM
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 10 2012, 03:34 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I like to read.Its my favourite hobby.Muggle sports?I like Football a lot.I never played though.Most girls don't play here.But I would love to.You have a cat?That's nice.Except for the part she scratched you."said Alexia."I like animals a lot.But I'm also a little afraid of them"she smiled sheepishly."I forgot to say.I'm Alexia Aerith.You can call me Alex.What's your name?"she asked.

This post has been edited by Alexia Aerith: Apr 10 2012, 03:38 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
James Lupo
 Posted: Apr 10 2012, 03:41 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

James laughed. "There is no need to be afraid of animals! If they know who's boss, they'll never do any serious damage to you, unless it's a dragon or some other mental magical animal. Besides, cats love readers. They just curl up next to you because you're calm and quiet. Animals, cats especially, love calm and quiet. I'm James Lupo." he was no longer sure what to say but he felt comfortable on the stairs so he gently closed his eyes. "Hogwarts is busy, and loud. It's hard to find a really good place to read without being disturbed..."
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 11 2012, 10:57 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I never knew that.I should buy a cat sometimes."said Alexia.She would have loved to have such a pet.She ought to but one from Diagon Alley."Yeah,Hogwarts is busy.Maybe you should try the Library or the lawns.Its pretty quite there.I like going to the library.But I do get lost in the lawns though.But its really quite there.So, what kind of books do you like to read?"she asked

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
James Lupo
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 12:47 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
30 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Just about anything but PG Woodhouse, his books are mainly a series on an upper class English snob and his butler. What happens every book is that the snob gets into trouble, then asks the butler to save him, the butler refuses but helps him in the end. So boooring!" James couldn't stand boring books, they drove him up the wall."I'm reading a novel called 'To Kill A Mockingbird' right now, have you heard of it?

((I'm fine to keep going but if you need to leave due to classes just say when))
PM
^
Alexia Aerith
 Posted: Apr 13 2012, 08:22 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
127 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah, I've read P G Woodhouse.Just a few pages though.I've read the beginning of To Kill a Mockingbird but it seemed like a sad story.I don't like sad stories.I like happy stories.I like to read jane austen novels,agatha christie's books and such nice novels.My favourite book is An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott."said Alexia."How do you like To Kill A Mockingbird?I hear its good. Although I gave the book back I think it might have turned out into a good story.Even though sad.Atleast I think it was sad.But I read it a long time ago.Not sure."

((No, No,I'm fine.The classes haven't started fully.))

--------------------
user posted image
Callboard - Shipper
PM
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 06:50 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia sat at the bottom of the stairs with her homework, trying to figure out just WHY exactly they had to learn this stuff.

How was it even going to help her later on in life? It wasn't like she planned to sit under the stars every night and study them...well, she might sit under the stars.

But not to study them. She'd probably be too preoccupied with her boyfriend to do that. A silly little smile crossed her face at the thought of Albus...he was still in his last class, or knowing him, he might be hanging out with his cousins skipping it...

She missed him, though...

Albus Potter
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 06:14 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus walked down the hall a small smirk on his face. He had gotten out of his class a bit early and now he was wandering around the castle looking for a certain someone..

It was so nice having Mia around and some of his family. He didn't feel so alone all the time.. and he felt understood.. which isn't something that he felt often.

The boy turned a corner and smiled as he saw exactly who he was looking for seated on some stairs.."Hey You. " He said as he leaned ever so casually against the wall..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 08:12 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia looked down at her book again for what seemed like the hundredth time and finally just shut it. She felt like her brain had been fried...and there was nothing left in there to think with!

She groaned softly and buried her face in her hands until she heard someone come around the corner and her face widened into a smile as Al leaned against the wall above her.

"Hey." she said with a grin as she stood up and went over to him, kissing him gently on the lips before pulling back. "Aren't you still supposed to be in class, hmm?" Mia said with a smirk.
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 12:48 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus grinned at his girlfriend as she stood up and came over to him, he wrapped his arms around her tightly and held her close to him as she kissed him gently and he put his hand on her cheek and kissed her back, letting their affection linger for a few moments before he pulled back and smirked..

"Wouid you believe that I got out early? " He asked with a grin as he looked at her.. " And what have you been doing? It looks like you are attempting to study?" He said with a soft chuckle in his voice.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 06:26 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia sighed happily as she felt Albus' arms around her and his hand on her cheek. " I missed you." she said softly as they pulled apart.

She looked up at him as he spoke, a skeptical look on her face. "Because you were allowed to or because you wanted to?" she asked with a small smile on her face before rolling her eyes at his next comment. "Trying was about as far as it got."she said with a look on her face. "My brain is totally fried."

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Oct 22 2016, 07:13 PM
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Oct 23 2016, 01:54 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus smiled warmly down at her as she spoke and he gently strokes her cheek. "I missed you as well. " He said as he softly ghosted a kiss across her lips before pulling back fully.

He leaned casually on the wall and gave her a soft smirk as she asked him her question. "Out early because they let me out early.. I've been a good boy and going to classes. " He gave her a smirk as he spoke and he cast his eyes over towards her books..

"I could offer to help you or.. we could do things to un fry your brain.." He smirked at her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 02:26 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia smiled softly as Al brushes his lips across her own, and she closed her eyes at the feel of it before smirking softly as he spoke.

"Of course you have." she said with a wink. "What, no detentions for a week now?" Mia asked with a laugh before leaning against him and pulling his arm around her.

She looked up at him at his words and smirked right back at him. "I have a feeling if you helped me I wouldn't pay any attention to it...and also...I think that whatever you're implying we do to un-fry my brain is going to make me want to homework even less." she said with a laugh.

"Besides, what's the point of this stupid subject anyways? All it is reading stars...or, I don't know! Telling your fortune by tea leaves!" she said, rolling her eyes.

This post has been edited by Mia Cortese: Oct 24 2016, 02:33 PM
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 12:23 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus smirked a little.. "You forget I don't get detentions! I'm the famous son of Harry Potter. " He said with a teasing tone as he wrapped his arm around her. He pulled her close and gently kissed her head. "But I try to go unnoticed.. so no detentions.. I slip by.." He said with a smile..

He wasn't the best in class or the worst.. he was right in the middle and he managed to do well enough to slide right by without anyone noticing him.. or picking him out.. His father wasn't exactly know for his brains..so..

He grinned at her statement.. "Oh I'm sure you'd want to study even less if we unfry your brain using my method. " He said with a confident smile as she spoke of Divination..

Ahhh yeah..

"That subject could fry anyone's brains.. it really is pointless.. "

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 10:15 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia rolled her eyes at her boyfriend as he spoke, but she couldn't keep the smile off her face. "Lucky you." she said, poking him as he pulled her to him and kissed her head. "Yes, well...sometimes I wonder that you don't get in more trouble...being the son of the famous Harry Potter." Mia said with a laugh as she leaned up and kissed him gently.

She shook her head a little at the cocky smile that came on his face as he spoke again. "Uh-huh...well, I might give it a try. We'll have to see...I don't know yet whether I'd like it or not." she said with a bit of a smirk as she looked up at him.

"And having such a horrible teacher teaching it doesn't really help." she said with a snort. "Maybe I just won't do it...."
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 02:37 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus grinned down at her and kissed her head again.

"Ahh yeah, I could see how that could get confusing.. you see I tend to fly below the radar.. there are other famous people's kids here and some of them are much worse than me.. I think the teachers are grateful I'm not like my Dad. " He said with a bit of a smirk..

He gently rubbed her back as she spoke and he pulled back to look her in the eye, his bright green ones focusing on hers.. "Oh I'm sure you'll like it.. how about a taste hmm? " He said as he leaned down and gently kissed her lips..

"See that's not bad eh? " He grinned as he pulled up and smirked a bit..

"Ehh drop it at the end of the year.. take something else next year. " He suggested.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mia Cortese
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 01:40 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
41 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mia laughed as Albus spoke. "Yeah, I know you fly below the radar. I only knew you by name until I basically fell on top of you a couple months ago." she said with a smile.

"The teachers AND me." she said, grinning at him. "I don't know how your mom handled him getting into all the trouble he did...I'd be worried something horrible."

She looked up at him as he pulled back, her grey eyes meeting his bright green ones, and she smirked a bit at his words. "I guess that couldn't hurt." Mia said as she leaned up to meet his kiss, a twinkle in her eye as he pulled back.

"No, it's not bad."
she said softly. "But it definitely wouldn't help with studying."

Her brain still felt like mush...and that had only been gentle.

"Yeah, that's probably the best idea."
she said with a nod.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ