View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Window Seat
Alphonse de Cruce
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 04:04 PM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
555 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alphonse decided it was time to get Cathy some new friends! "Come on you, follow me to the common-room!" he said standing and becoming her to follow him all the way down to the dungeon common-room. He would even show her around a bit if she was lucky. Needless to say Alphonse liked little Cathy and wanted to take her under his wing. Which would hopefully be more active then his owl Sloths.
With that he left the room hoping she would follow.

--------------------
user posted image
Twins/Bros:Profile:Callboard:Tony:Sloth:Team:Clan Leaders:Al+Saph:Ability
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Set - Nearra! : Team by Arianna Palmer : Clan Leadersby me!
PM
^
Catheryn Everett
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 04:07 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
255 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cathy smiled at Al. She really was beginning to think of him as a friend. He seemed so nice and kind. Hopefully the other Hufflepuffs were like that. She didn't even know what kind of qualities made a Puff. But if they were anything like Al, she would never want to leave. "Okay." Cathy got up from the window seat and followed him out of the room, excited to hopefully make some friends.

((End RP))

--------------------
user posted image
^Julia is awesomesauce for this^
MY LORAX!
PM
^
Audrey Longbottom
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 05:22 PM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
141 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It was a pretty lazy day for Miss Audrey Longbottom! She wasn't interested in studying or anything, even though tomorrow was the start of the spring term. She was just bored. Nobody could ever seem to handle her ridiculously outgoing behavior, so she decided to keep to herself. Maybe the problem was that she kept hanging around Slytherins? If she spent more time around Hufflepuffs, she could avoid this problem! She went up to the tower and took a seat near the fireplace as she absentmindedly hummed to herself.

[Alphonse]

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina
Profile & Callboard & Ability
PMEmail
^
Alphonse de Cruce
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 03:33 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
555 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Alphonse had had some great fun at the musical chairs event with all the little badger cubs but decided to go to the Hufflepuff tower with sketch pad and pencil in hand.
After meeting a couple of Beaux students he had heard there was an art class going on this term where they taught you how to paint with your wand. Al would have loved to learn how to do that and he decided to do some research on the topic sometime in the library. Not that he ever went there much, and he doubted he would even know his way around.
After seeing an older Hufflepuff who oddly he didn't know, but sort of / maybe / indefinitely recognized wandered over and said, "Hi! Whatcha doin'?" grinning as always.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Audrey Longbottom
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:05 AM

Hufflepuff Sixth Year
141 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Audrey just sat near the window, continuing to hum to herself and file away at her nails absentmindedly until she heard a voice coming from somewhere around her. She turned around, then realized it was Alphonse de Cruce, one of the Hufflepuff prefects! She wasn't in trouble, was she?! Audrey hadn't ever gotten in trouble before... except for talking too loud and laughing too much, but that's what you get for taking classes from Slytherin professors! She beamed at him, quite happy to have some company finally! She absolutely thrived when she was talking to people... that was when she was in her comfort zone. She just liked socializing! "Hi Alphonse!" she said, a huge smile on her face. "I'm just hanging around... I'm kind of bored," she said, frowning a little. But now that he was here, hopefully that would change! She took a look at the things in his hands, then raised an eyebrow curiously. "What do you have there?" she asked, being nosy as usual.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina
Profile & Callboard & Ability
PMEmail
^
Alphonse de Cruce
 Posted: Apr 10 2012, 07:24 AM

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
555 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

He wasn't surprised she knew his name, being a prefect and all. But he felt guilty for not knowing hers. Still her beaming face was very friendly and he shrugged when she asked what he had with him. "Ah well, this is my sketch pad." he told her. Taking a seat beside her he offered it to her. "You can have a look if you like," he told her. He had drawn quite a lot but including, Sapphire, his cat Tony and Edward. But by far his favorite is the image of the Suit of Armor that he found in the castle. Al didn't mind people looking at his stuff, he knew it wasn't great and knew how to not take it seriously. He hoped it stopped her feeling bored and he pulled out some ice mice from his pocket. "Want one while you browse?" he asked, before popping one in his mouth end enjoying the teeth chattering yumminess.

(( Sadly I didn't do any of these and credit to their creators http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif ))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amanda Brown
 Posted: Apr 16 2012, 04:04 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
161 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Amanda had some free time and over heard some other students discussing their founder's tower. She decided to search for Helga Hufflepuff's tower. It took her about an hour of exploring, which she didn't mind in the least for the whole of Hogwarts Castle fascinated her immensely. When she reached the door to the main part of the Hufflepuff tower, she opened the door slowly, not sure of what to expect, but knowing she didn't want to disturb or disrupt whatever or whoever was already in there.

She entered the room and pulled her back pack further up her back as she turned around. She saw a few other Hufflepuffs already in there, enjoying the window seats of the room that allowed the sun to fill the room with bright light. It was different than the typical artificial light that was channeled into the Hufflepuff common room and dorms since they were situated below the castle. She waved to the pair and walked towards an adjacent empty window. She didn't want to interrupt them and figured she would wait for a lull in their conversation before introducing herself.

She sat down and pulled a book out of her bag. The novel had elaborate lettering on the front- Enchanted Encounters. She settled herself into a comfortable position and began the book by FiFi Lafolle.

--------------------
Quidditch!

user posted image
Sig made by the fabulous Lestatia Saphira LeGrande
PMEmailYIM
^
Hanako Li
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:26 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
81 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

[New RP]

It had been quite some time that Hanako had been around Hogwarts. Well earlier, she had been busy cramming so that she could at last move up an year. And after that she had just up and left for home returning just now. She was sure she hadn't missed out on much and would in fact move up easily to third year. Third year. Another gift from niisan. She was carrying her pygmy puff, Kismi, on her shoulder. Making her way to the top of the towers, Hanako stumbled upon her house's room in founder's tower. Going inside, she decided to just take a seat near the window seat and looked outside, her hand ruffling the soft fur of Kismi.

--------------------
user posted image
My niisan's girlfriend did this for me, and she totally won me over with it! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Raiden Li
 Posted: May 11 2012, 03:48 AM

Unsorted Member
3435 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Raiden was being summoned by his little sister. While on his way to the Hufflepuff Lounge, he wondered why the gaki wants him now? He knows she went home, for whatever reason he didn't get the time to ask her why. Did mom and dad called her in? This is his last year in Hogwarts and next term he would leave his sister all alone here. One thing he wish is that she will find good friends who will take care of her while he's gone in the school. She's such a brat that she would definitely look for him if she's sad or hurt or just plain brat. Admittedly, he will miss her and her banters. Entering the lounge area, he easily spotted the kid looking outside with her pygmy puff that he gave her last term. Gaki. You called me?

--------------------
user posted image
Girlfriend*AnimalTotems*ChocoFrog*YF FC*White Wolf Animagus!*
Thank you Margaret for the couples set!
PMEmailYIM
^
Hanako Li
 Posted: May 11 2012, 09:19 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
81 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Hanako had been busy staring out of the window, deep in thought. Believe it or not, the girl was indeed growing up, and was slowly losing her childish mindlessness. She was almost 13! She knew her brother would be leaving her soon, and however less they met, there had always been that safety about Hogwarts, since he was there. But the next term he would indeed go off, probably marry Ying, start a family, and forget all about her. It saddened her, but being a little older now, she understood. In her absent mindedness, she didn't hear him approach until he spoke. Hanako literally jumped out of her seat, and toppled over to the ground. "ooooof!" She got up from where she had fallen, a pout on her face as she rubbed her shoulder, her face lighting up when she saw her niisan. "NIISAN YOU CAME!" she jumped and hugged him like her usual way. However older she got, this thing would never change. She grinned at him."I just wanted to meet you. You didn't even come home this term. Too busy with Ying senpai?" she squinted her eyes at him.

--------------------
user posted image
My niisan's girlfriend did this for me, and she totally won me over with it! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 12:44 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina wandered around the Founders Tower. She felt as if she was gliding on a cloud, really she couldn't have felt lighter or happier!

She saw a window seat by the one corner and went to sit down, her legs curled up underneath her. This really was a beautiful view, and a beautiful day! She wondered if anyone else would find her up here, so she could talk to them. She was in a good mood and wanted someone to hang out with....

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Natasha Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 10:30 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
27 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Natasha was wondering the the Founders Tower when she found a window seat. A girl was all ready there so Natasha decided to introduce herself. "Hi. My name is Natasha Le Fay. Who might you be?" She stated casually.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 10:55 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was pulled abruptly from her thoughts when she heard another person come up behind her and introduce herself. "Hi Natasha." she smiled. "I'm Josina Pranger. What brings you up here?" she asked.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Natasha Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 07:50 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
27 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Hi Josina. I'm up here because I was looking for someone to talk to." Natasha said while sitting down next to her.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 07:37 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Well, I'm here to talk to." Josina said with a bit of a laugh.

"So are you new here?" she asked with a smile. Natasha looked like she was just a bit younger than herself.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Natasha Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 02:58 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
27 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah , a first year. What about you?" The blonde girl replied.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 15 2016, 01:04 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled at her when she said she was a firstie. "Well, welcome to Hogwarts, then. How are you liking it?" she asked.

"I'm a second year Gryffindor". she said when Natasha asked what year she was in.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Natasha Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 08:14 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
27 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I like it here at Hogwarts. What is your favorite hobby?" Natasha asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 10:08 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"That's good." Josina smiled when Natasha said she liked it here.

She thought for a moment before answering the girls next question. "I think it would have to be a tie between playing my violin and dancing. What about you?" she asked.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Natasha Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 23 2016, 06:45 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
27 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Natasha smiled when Josina said she liked dancing. "I like to dance too." Natasha replied answering the question.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 10:17 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled at Natasha when she said she liked dancing as well. "Do you have a favorite kind of music that you enjoy dancing to?" she wondered.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Natasha Le Fay
 Posted: Jan 27 2016, 08:54 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
27 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I like to dance to pop and other music as well" Natasha said smiling at the thought.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Alex Valen
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 27 2016, 03:12 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Me too!" Josina said.

She turned to the pocketwatch she had around her neck, and looked back at Natasha. "It was really nice meeting you, Natasha, but it looks like it's time to get back to our dorms." she smiled. "I don't want a detention..."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 02:10 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure had decided to come to founders tower. She had heard it was one of the best places to come for inspiration. After all, the towers had amazing views! She settled herself in the window seat, stared out at the landscape, and began to sketch down the notes that filled her mind; notes reflecting the light drops of rain falling all across the grounds, and the gentle breeze that swept by. If it wasn't winter still, this would be a wonderful day to go outside.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jude Anderson
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 04:32 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
17 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jude wandered into the Founders Tower. Still trying to make his way around the school, he decided to take a quick trip from the common room to see the views. He could quickly recognise a few sections of the school but a lot of it was still a loss to him. Still so much more to do, he thought. It seems like the list never ends.

This post has been edited by Jude Anderson: Feb 29 2016, 04:32 AM
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 10:03 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure looked up from her work to find she wasn't alone! With an "eep!" she hid behind her sheet music. Gah! Why did she have to be so bad at meeting people! She wished she could be more brave, and actively talk to people, but it was a lot more difficult than people assumed! She peaked up from her sheet music, her bright purple eyes curious, and found a boy there, about her age, and a Ravenclaw judging by his robes. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad! Ravenclaws tended to be nice!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jude Anderson
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 07:02 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
17 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jude jumped back as the girl squealed and hid behind her music. She peeped up at him, clearly at a great effort on her part, and seemed to stare at him. It was actually quite a sight to see. Are you alright, I wasn't trying to scare you! I didn't realise anyone was here, I swear! Jude got a chance to take a look at the girl. They looked roughly the same age, maybe her being a tad older. Hufflepuff, he thought, noticing her robes, that makes sense now.
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Mar 5 2016, 12:07 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure blushed slightly, stumbling for words, before finally saying S-sorry! I-I... I'm not very good at meeting new people.... 'Way to go Azure! Still can't just have a normal conversation! Why can't I just talk to people?!' She thought to herself.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jude Anderson
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 06:39 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
17 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jude let out a small chuckle, which turned into a full blown laugh. Oh come on, get up! he managed to say between laughs. I'm not going to bite for Merlin's sake! Jude was unsure it the girl would actually move or not... she seemed petrified for her life!
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 09:46 PM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure coupdn't help but let some of her sassy side show with his comment and said I should hope not! Thpugh biting would certainly be an interesting way to introduce oneself! Getting up she said I'm Azure…. Nice to meet you. Well, she had managed to sound at least half way normal there!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jude Anderson
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 03:27 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
17 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jude smirked. Azure was showing some signs of improvement, maybe there was hope for her yet. Jude Anderson he said casually. He still couldn't kill the habit of introducing himself using his last name. The one and only thing I get from my family and that's it, he thought with a groan.
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 03:46 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Unable to help herself, Azure asked So, what brings you to the founders tower? She had never seen many people coming this way. It was one of the reasons she had chosen this tower as her first destination in search of inspiration.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jude Anderson
 Posted: Mar 27 2016, 02:24 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
17 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Just looking for a place that was sort of separated from the school he said. I climbed up so many stairs to get here I figured no-one else would be stupid enough to bother. Guess I was wrong, hey? he said with a smirk. What about you. Anything worth mentioning?
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 12:21 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure shrugged and said I was looking for a quiet place for inspiration. She gestured to her sketch pad. It was the only reason she had ventured this far from the common room today. Glancing towards the window she said I heard this tower had amazing views, and that it was great for inspiration.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jude Anderson
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 04:08 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
17 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

So you draw? Jude mentally smacked himself for not seeing the notepad in her hand and realising, but hey, he'd just walked up at least four flights of stairs. The blood must've rushed from his brain (he made a mental note to research the facts later). Well I guess whoever said the views were amazing was right, you can see everything from here.
PMEmail
^
Azure Snow
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 10:59 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
132 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Azure nodded at his question and said That's why I came all the way here… To practice. I'm not very good though, so I mostly came here to find inspiration for a song. Curious she asked Do you draw?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jude Anderson
 Posted: Apr 1 2016, 11:53 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
17 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I've tried Jude responded, but I've never been any good. He thought back to the few times he'd tried to draw (mostly because Lexa had been around him). For some reason the quill never decided to move in the way he wanted it to, it was quite annoying really. He never had the inclination to learn, running off his dad's ideals that if you aren't good at something, you never will be!
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 04:59 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe had been slowly learning his way around the tower now and he made his way to the founders tower, though he didn't go into the Gryffindor lounge, Instead he made his way to a window seat and settled in that, peering out the window as he leaned his head against the casement..

He sort of missed his old school and his friends, and well everything to do with America, it was cold here.. and wet and.. he just felt a little lonely at times. Thankfully the Gryffindors were friendly, but still..

He kept his teal eyes on the view outside, he liked this place, it was quiet and nice.. and he might have found a new place to come when he needed time to think.

Leah Winchester

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 06:50 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah walked up the stairs to the founders tower sighing every now and then. She hated stairs.. She hated them so much. But spending time with the other Slytherins in the dungeons didn't really seem like a good idea. She knew that some students were a little suspicious after she just left for a few weeks. That she didn't wear anything with short sleeves, especially during the warm days, made them even more suspicous..

Thankfully almost all the Slytherins thought the same way and didn't like walking up all the stairs to the founders tower. They'd rather spend their time somewhere in the dungeons. She did too, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

Shortly before she reached the door to the Slytherin lounge, she noticed a boy sitting on a window seat. It seemed to be a Gryffindor. Well, the last Gryffindors Leah met were rather nice and she'd be happy about a little distraction. Leah put a small smile and walked over to him. "Hey, I'm Leah. Would you mind if I join you?"

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 01:52 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe was still gazing out the window, lost in his own thoughts when he heard someone behind him speak and he slowly turned his dark head to look at the girl who was talking to him.

"Not at all Lady, please sit down." Phe said with a warm smile as he gestured to the window seat next to him, there was plenty of room, even if they would be a little close..

"Phoenix Dawn at your service." He said as he bowed his head a little at her..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 06:31 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Thank you." Leah said, sitting down next to the brown haired boy.

"It's nice to meet you Phoenix. I hope you don't mind me asking, are you knew to this school?" She asked him with a polite smile. They seemed to be about the same age and Leah thought she knew almost everyone her age and even most of the younger and older students. After all, she was a prefect. But he was a Gryffindor, so maybe that was the reason why she didn't know the boy yet.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Aug 14 2016, 04:43 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe smiled warmly at Leah as she settled down next to him and he nodded as she thanked him. "You are welcome Lady." He said with a nod as he turned his body towards her a bit and then nodded..

"Ahh, yes I am pretty new. I've only been here a few months actually. I transferred from Ilvermorny." He said with a nod as he sighed a bit and looked out the window for a moment.

"It took me awhile to get my bearings.. but I think I have them now." He said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 01:09 PM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah smiled warmly at Phoenix. A slight blush was visible on her cheeks, every time he called her lady, she wasn't sure why, but she chose to ignore it.

A few months.. That explained why Leah hadn't met him before, she wasn't out much in the past few months. "Oh, America! I love America, it's so nice over there." A wide smile spread across Leah's face. She had only been there a few times with her dad because he wanted to introduce her to some of his so called friends, but everytime they went there, she convinced her dad to stay a few days longer and go to the big cities.

"I hope you like it here."
Leah said to Phoenix. There was quite a difference between America and England, but it wasn't necessarily bad.

Leah nodded while listening to him. "That's good to hear."

Then, remebering that she was a prefect, she said "Oh, and if you ever need help or don't know how to get to your classroom or something, just ask me."

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Aug 17 2016, 02:21 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phoenix smiled warmly over at Leah and he almost curiously tilted his head.. Was she blushing? He looked at her for just a second more before turning his teal eyes to the window once again..

A slow smile moved his lips upward as she spoke again, "Really? And yes, it is very nice over there.. Especially where I lived." He finally turned his gaze back to hers.. He had lived in warm sunny California.. He liked to surf.. You couldn't do that here.

He shrugged.. "It's all right Lady, but I miss home.. and my friends and the weather.. but I'm slowly getting better." He said with a smile..

"I will, thank you for your kindness."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 08:22 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah nodded her head yes. "I've been to America with my dad a few times. Besides, my cousins lived there and I've visited them once." She hadn't seen her cousins a lot until they came to Hogwarts a while ago. "Where did you live?" Leah asked Phoenix curiously.

At first Leah wanted to say that he'd probably find good friends over here too but then she thought of Ethan. Sure, if she moved, she'd probably be able to find good friends, but not as good as Ethan. "Once you've graduated, you still have the possibility to go back though, right? It's not a real goodbye." Leah tried to cheer him up with a warm smile on her face.

"I've got nothing to say about the weather, though. The weather in Great Britain sucks." Leah mentioned, chuckling a bit. Of course, it had its flaws to live in Italy. In the beginning she didn't like it at all, especially because she had to leave her friends from England behind, but now, everyone who was important to her went to Hogwarts. Besides, everytime she got home, it felt a bit like going on vacation. They had so great weather in Italy.

"You're welcome."

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 04:03 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe lit up ever so slightly as Leah said that she had been to America once, though of course the states were huge, so the odds of her actually going to where he lived were slim, but still.. at least he had someone to talk to about it.. "Really? Did they go to Ilvermorny too? He asked curiously before giving him a smile.."I lived a little north of San Diego, in California." He said with a smile..

"Nothing but sun and warmth all year long." Well, at least when he was there..

He looked over at her and smiled a bit as she spoke.. "That is very true Lady, It's not goodbye.. just a.. see you later for now, though I still miss them." He said with a smile before looking out the window once more and chuckling..

"It certainly does." He said with a slight nose wrinkle as he looked over at her and smiled.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 09:09 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah thought a second about. They hadn't really talked about school, but she remembered her dad mentioning it once. "Yeah, they went to Ilvermorny. I don't know much about it though." She said with a small smile. "California sounds nice. My cousins are from Hawaii, so I've been there and my dad and I went to New York a few times." Leah told Pheonix.

She nodded with a smile. That's what she imagined California to be like.

"I understand.. Well, I can only imagine it but leaving my friends behind sounds really hard." Okay, actually only one friend but that didn't matter. Leah started brushing through her hair a bit with her fingers, making sure that it was exactly where she wanted it to be.

"You'll get used to it." Leah said with a shrug. "It's the same every year. In the beginning, I'm pretty annoyed because I don't like cold and especially wet weather but once I've been here for a month I get used to it. At the end of the term, it doesn't bother me anymore." Sure, she still prefered the weather in Italy and was happy every time she got to go back there, but it wasn't as terrible as in the beginning of the year.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Dawn
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 02:16 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
44 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Phe smiled and nodded his head at her.. "It really is amazing." He said with another nod as he ran his hand through his hair a bit as she talked of Hawaii and New York.. "I have never been to Hawaii, But I have been to New York a few times." He said with a grin at her..

"Yeah, it was pretty hard, but we owl and mirror, so it's not horrible, still.." He missed his best friend, and his little group that he hung out with a whole lot. Here he had to start over and it wasn't going so well..

At least most of the Gryffindors were nice.. He was happy about that.

"Yeah, I think I'm growing used to it.. Sometimes I actually find peace in the sound of the rain on the roof.. " He just shrugged a bit and looked out the window again.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 08:06 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"New York's very different from the small villages around here", Leah pointed out with a smile. She wasn't sure what she prefered. Large cities or small villages.. She liked to be left alone every now and then, what seemed a bit difficult in a city like New York, but then again, something about it amazed her.

Leah nodded at Phoenix' words. "Yeah, I get that.. Still it's good that you keep in touch with your friends." Leah was quiet for a few seconds, looking out the window. "Did you make any good friends over here yet?" She asked, while turning her attention back to the handsome Gryffindor in front of her.

Leah chuckled softly at Phoenix' words. "Yeah, I like that sound too. Too bad you can't hear something like that from the Slytherin dorms.. We have a nice view, though." She explained with a smile. She wouldn't want to change houses because she liked most of the things about Slytherin, but thinking about it, she really liked to sit in her room and listen to the rain.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ