View All Announcements

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Bench Along The Wall
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 07:21 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire didn't know what to do with her time. All she did was waiting for saturday to arrive so she could finally meet Jack again. She constantly had to think about him what surprised even her. Usually it would be Ethan her thoughts focused on but this changed since she got to know Jack and she was greatful for that. It was about time that she got away from Ethan.

With a smile on her face she made her way through the sixth floor. She knew that Venus went through this corridor often and she hoped to see her best friend here. Claire didn't have luck though. She took a seat on a bench along the wall and hoped to see her friend soon.

Anastasia Midford

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 01:43 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana just got back from the library after finding an interesting book Quidditch Through The Ages. She knew some things about quidditch but not the history. It was funny to know they once used a creature as the snitch. But what made the book more interesting was her father's name on the borrower list. It seemes like they were connectef even though they were far away. She suddenly realised if she missed her family, even her annoying brother, Lawrence.

She read the book as she walked, not paying attention where to go until her knee bumped into something really hard.

"Ouch!" uttered her, rubbing her knee.
PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 03:00 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire looked up to see a younger girl standing there. She had a book in her hand and judging by what she had just said, the girl had hit her knee against the bench Claire was sitting on. Claire rolled her eyes and gave the younger girl an annoyed look. Can't you watch where you're going? She asked with a raised eyebrow.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 05:15 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana looked up as she heard a voice. It came from an older girl who just asked a cynical question to her.

"No. Because I was reading the book. So I could not see where I was going," replied her, showing her book.

She actually felt a bit annoyed by the question. That girl could just say 'be careful' right? But Ana did not really want to think about it. After all, it was her who bumoed to the chair and perhaps disturbed the girl.
PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 06:52 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire rolled her eyes again. Well, if you're not a Ravenclaw, you shouldn't walk around with your nose in a book. It's not a clever thing to do.. At all.

Take a seat or leave, Claire said then. She didn't like to have to look up at the girl. When she took a closer look at the girl, the girl looked a bit familiar. Wait, do you have any siblings?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 03:01 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Well, that's a house-ism," said Ana as the older girl mentioned the thing about reading and Ravenclaw. She liked ro read some kind of books, even though not as much as her mother and brother. Reading was not only a habit of a particular house, was it?

As the girl asked her to sit or leave, she decided to sit for a while, ar least until her leg felt better.

"I have. But not here, because they're younger. Why?" asked her.
PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 04:59 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire resisted the urge to roll her eyes again. She did that way too often lately.

She watched the younger girl take a seat next to her and waited for an answer.

Oh, okay. I just thought you looked familiar, Claire said with a shrug. I'm Claire, by the way, she introduced herself with a small smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 06:48 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana shrugged as the older girl mentiones if she were looked familiar.

"I'm Ana," replied her, returning Claire's smile. "Umm.. what grade are you?" asked her, could not find any topic to talk to.

But she was curious too. Claire seemed to be much older than her. And suddenly she realised that she seemed to meet students younger that her nowadays. She had not even met any Gryffindors in person yet!
PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 12:09 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I'm in my fifth year. What about you? First year or second? Claire asked curiously. She didn't think that the girl could be any older than thirteen. Claire hadn't seen her so far either but that didn't mean much. She usually stayed away from younger students. Well, as long as they weren't her little siblings.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 27 2016, 01:14 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I'm a first year, "[b] answered Ana.

She glanced at the book in her hand and a question popped in her head.

[b]"Do you play for the quidditch team?"
asked her, hoping for a good answer.

If the girl said yes, well, she had bunch of questions for her. She never saw anyone playing quidditch, not the real one. The only quidditch game she watched was between her cousins in granny's house. They didn't even have the real ball for playing.
PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 12:20 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded a bit at Ana's words. She had guessed so.

We don't play quidditch in the moment, Claire said with a sad smile. She loved playing quidditch. Too bad they didn't play this term. I love playing quidditch and I play with friends here and there but we don't play for the housecup. How about you? Do you play?

Quidditch.. She instantly had to think about Jack again. Gosh, this boy was constantly on her mind.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 03:12 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana could not hide her disappointment as Claire said the school did not hold a quidditch cup at the moment.

"That's so sad. I always want to see the real quidditch game," said her, sighing. "I like quidditch but I don't think I've played before. Playing with muggle's ball as the quaffle can not be count as playing I guess."
PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 01:28 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire nodded. I hope we have quidditch again during the next term, she said while brushing her hand trough her think brown locks. Then Claire laughed a bit. I wouldn't count it. Playing with muggle balls isn't the real quidditch. I mean half of the fun is just having the buldger fly around, trying to hurt people. She told Ana with a grin. I'm a beater, in case you were wondering.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Apr 1 2016, 03:28 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I hope so too," said Ana with a sigh. She just wantef to see the quidditch match so badly, but not really thoughtt about wanting to join the team yet, she was not an original. Claudia then mentioned if she were a beater which made her widened her eyes. "That's awesome! I heard they were really troublesome, the bludgers. Have you hit by one?" asked Ana.
PMEmailYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 09:50 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire smiled at the younger girl. Yeah, being a beater is awesome. I haven't been hit by one so far. But it always could happened.. I don't really care about that though. Risks come with everything you do.. Claire looked up and saw a girl at the end of the corridor. Venus?

I've gotta go! I'll see you around, she told the younger girl with a smile before standing up.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Layla Breavo
 Posted: Oct 15 2016, 03:22 PM

Gryffindor First Year
22 POSTS
10 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Layla sat against the bench. Her owl had just flew in with a letter from her mother.Layla opened the envelope. She began reading. After she finished, she got out a piece of paper and began writing back.

Riley Grant

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Chyna! user posted image
life is a dream. Don't stop dreaming
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 17 2016, 01:05 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was wondering around the Sixth Floor before sitting on the bench.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cece Goldstein
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 02:07 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
37 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

CeCe was sitting on a bench with her legs crossed while reading. She just finished talking to all her siblings even though some were more talkative then others. She was still slightly smiling from talking to Sarina and her weird but joyful ways. CeCe continue to read while being lost in thought.

Phoenix Dawn

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ