PMEmailYIM
^
Ana Opieka
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 01:40 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
49 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Are you sure this is a shortcut? Ana asked, her teeth still chattering. Her hair had long since stopped dripping and was now frozen solid. In here there was shelter from the wind, but there was no sun. She was colder now than she had been when she was actually in the water. Her socks were frozen and every step hurt her feet. without thinking she sat down in a pile of snow and leaves and curled up tightly, hugging her knees and rocking.
PMEmail
^
Billy Opieka
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 01:52 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
36 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

I'm sure. I didn't even think about the shade though. I'm sorry. Ana what are you doing? You can't just lay down. He pulled her to her feet and kept her up when she tried to get back down. She knew better than this. But being that cold can make it so people can't think. Especially after a shock like that. He moved her along. come on Ana. We are going to get you back to the castle, and you can take a hot shower and dry off, and put on some warm clothes. Then you can wrap yourself up in blankets and go down to the kitchen. You can sit by the fire, and Sprocket will make you some nice hot soup and hot chocolate. He didn't say this, but really he was considering taking he to the hospital wing.

This post has been edited by Billy Opieka: Jan 18 2016, 01:53 AM
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ