PMEmailYIM
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 12:27 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes was walking down the hall, his hands in his pockets, he was rather distracted by his thoughts and not fully in control of where he was going.. A trait that all of the cousins seemed to share.. He was thinking over his conversation with Syah the previous day.. how she had apologized... told him about Liam, Ethan, Adam.. even kissing someone else.. while she and Liam were still together..

He felt so terrible for being a jerk to her.. and was glad they had finally made up.. But still.. she seemed so lost.. and she still looked awful.. He wished he could be in Ravenclaw with her.. and force her to eat and sleep.. He sighed a bit as he stopped by a window and looked out..

Arijana Dolohov

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arijana Dolohov
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 05:08 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
25 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arijana was fiddling with her wand as she walked up the stairs, she was bored. She hadn't been able to do anything since last week, no opportunity had shown itself. And she was still to young. This thought made her laugh, she was better then half of them, even though she couldn't join.

As she looked up, she saw a lone Gryffindor standing a bit higher up the stairs and gave a evil smile. Finally she would be able to have some fun.

What's a lone Gryffindor doing here all alone, she teased in a sing-song voice. At that point she was only tow steps away from him, a reasonable distance.

PM
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 05:31 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wesley heard a sing song voice from behind him and he turned from the window and moved to his full 6'3 height and arched an eyebrow at the newcomer. Was she serious?

"Talking a walk." He said as he looked over at her.. "And what's a lone Slytherin doing here all alone?" He asked as he eyed her curiously.. Why did he get nervous around the girl?

His hand automatically reached up and touched his wand that was safely sitting in his wrist holster, he could feel the smooth wood against his skin, giving him a source of comfort right now and he flexed his muscular shoulders a bit as he walked..

"Wesley Blackthiorn, 6th year Gryffindor Prefect.. and you are?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arijana Dolohov
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 06:54 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
25 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As the boy turned around, she could see how tall he was. She hadn't expected for him to be this tall or muscular... But that didn't matter, she went going to be intimidated by a little more meat and bone.

As she saw him move his hands to his wand, she rolled her eyes. You other houses are all the same, thinking where going to cast a spell at you the first chance we have. Hmph... Well I won't, unless you give me a reason, she said, ending with a quite evil tone. You might as well put it away, unless you're scared, she teased.

It felt good, even though it was bad, to mess with the boys mind. She would try not to go to far though. Even though the boy might be tough on the outside, he seemed fragile.

Oh a prefect, I hope I'm not in trouble, she said mockingly. She knew that she better tone it down, or she would really get in trouble. Arijana Dolohov, 5th year Slytherin, and most pleased to meet you, she said her tone much more delicate.
PM
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 10:05 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Just like a stereotypical Slytherin.. So defensive and ready to take action should they feel like it. He sighed and shook his head a little, he was glad Leah was not like that at all. "I merely touched my wand to make sure it was where I can get at it.. See.." He held up his empty hands.. His wand was in his wrist holster.. not in his hand.

Jumpy wasn't she? He folded his arms across his chest, wondering what she wanted with him. Just to cause trouble?

He wasn't intimidated by her tone and he kept his arms crossed as he looked at her.

"Well, you haven't done anything wrong.. yet, so why would you be in trouble?" He asked her curiously.. He wasn't sure of her mission, just find a random person and hex them? What sort of life was that?

"It's nice to meet you as well.." Wes eased his stance ever so slightly as he looked down at her. "So, what brings you up here?" He asked her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arijana Dolohov
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 02:36 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
25 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arijana lifted her shoulders at Wesley's explanation, she really didn't care where he held his wand. As long as it wasn't pointed at her she would be fine. Though she couldn't lie in saying that she had never seen many people store their wands near their wrist.

Apparently Wesely didn't seem to be intimidated by Arijana, but she didn't care much about this. As long he didn't think she was intimidated by him. Even though his muscles could've have been quite distracting...

She shook her head and said,Don't worry I won't be any trouble. She had a cocky smile as she locked at him. It semmed that he was easily affended and wasn't looking for trouble, so would gone it down. A bit.

At his question she raised an eyebrow, Are you the police?... But to answer the question I was just wandering around, though. The last part was quite, as she looked down over the staircase. She had a worried face, though she quickly brushed it off and replaced it with a sly smile.
PM
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 05:26 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes leaned back against the wall as Arijana spoke and he nodded at her. "Well then.. as long as there is no trouble.. then we are okay." Wes said with a bit of a half smile on his face. Somewhere halfway between a grin and a smirk...

He thought he caught something to do with worry on her face as she looked towards the stairs, but the look was quickly gone..

"Wandering hmm? My whole family has a bad habit of wandering around while we think, My youngest cousin Ryder does it so badly, he ended up in the lake one day.. and only when he got water in his mouth did he realize where he was." Wes said with a smile. "That's what I was doing.. and then ended up here apparently." He said with an easy smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arijana Dolohov
 Posted: Apr 7 2016, 06:12 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
25 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arijana grinned at Wesley's face. It seemed to be stuck between tow expressions, making him look quite undeceive. We'll be fine, she said, keeping her grin.

Arijana didn't believe Wes's little story, she knew there where people with their head in the clouds, but not enough to be found in a lake. Well there is no harm in that is there, she said. More quietly she added, as if she where talking to herself. Cause I've seen much worse.

How are the Gryf's taking the defeat for house points. I hope they aren't too upset, I mean they where up against the Slytherins. she added with a smirk. She needed to add a little harmless attacking into this conversation. She didn't want it to end up boring.
PM
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 01:07 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes's smirk returned fully as Arijana spoke and he raised an eyebrow at her.. "Yeah, we'll be okay." He said with a shake of his head as he leaned against the wall, trying to appear fully at ease.

"Nope, no harm in it.. My cousin Sy ended up in the room of requirement due to her wandering." He said with a bit of a chuckle before he raised an eyebrow at her words.. and his dark purple eyes glance over at her for a moment.. But he didn't comment on her soft words..

He grinned a bit as she spoke about them losing.. "Oh.. I'm faring just fine, I didn't do my share.. I was more sad for the Ravenclaws who got so close.. That would have been embarrassing.. losing to the Ravvies?" He said with another smirk..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Arijana Dolohov
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 08:08 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
25 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Arijana didn't laugh, how could someone be so stupid that they would end up in the Room of Requirement. Your cousin doesn't seem like her head is on her shoulders, she said, though it wasn't meant as a compliment.

Arijana scoffed at his comment, the Ravenclaws? Beating them? At least they put up a good fight, make the competition ever so interesting. But I guess the Slytherins where just too good.

She smirked, before looking at Wesley up and down with her eyes. And I guess I understand why Gryffindor lost, with people like you. But she knew that it wasn't true, Wesley seemed to be able to do the opposite of pulling people down.
PM
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Apr 13 2016, 10:17 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes frowned as Arijana poked fun at Syah.. He was all right with people tearing him down. he could take it.. but no one messed with his family or his friends, he was protective like that.

"Her head is very much on her shoulders actually, seeing as she IS the head girl."He said with a rather proud lilt in his voice.. "She's the brightest one of all of us, and her dad had just died.. sending her into a wandering state.." He said with a glance at her..

"So feel free to insult me, but leave my family out of your snipping." He still kept a relaxed stance, but he wasn't happy with her right now.

"They did put up a good fight, we shall have to see how next term goes." He said with a grin, before sighing a bit..

"Yeah, lazy [We must be good elfs and not utter such nonsense. Dobby cannot hears this.] bums like me.." He said with his own smirk.. "We'll get them next time and then we will see who will be able to gloat."

This post has been edited by Wesley Blackthorn: Apr 13 2016, 10:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cece Goldstein
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 01:31 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
37 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

CeCe was sitting on the top step of the staircase with her notebook open. She was looking for somewhere quite because she is trying to get her grades up but potions was going to be the death of her. CeCe knew that the library would be too crowded no matter which part she went to. Sighing she tries to remember the uses of wolfbane. After five minutes of getting nowhere she got her textbook looking through the pages.

Syah Kennedy

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jax Greyson
 Posted: May 8 2017, 12:16 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
37 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

Jax was nervous due to the fact his new crush Ella Knight was Axel's little sister meaning he would kill the greyson boy for kissing his little sister or even staring at her. Ok She usually walks with her friends right about now He said talking to himself as he saw her freeze when she saw him leaning against the wall smirking as he wore a leather jacket instead of his robe like he should be but nope jax lived by his own rules. Ella was a childhood friend like the Ravens trio were but during his feelings for mia she was there to comfort him which made him smirk.

The latin prince smirked as her friends pushed her towards him making her stumble and lose her balance which made him open his arms towards her catching her while he snaked his arms around his waist pulling her into a kiss.

Ella Knight

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Freya
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ