By The Window
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 09:40 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
A window looks out over the grounds from the empty room.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Narcissa Sting
 Posted: Sep 3 2012, 08:15 AM

Slytherin Second Year
25 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Narcissa drew a little heart on the window. The rain was thundering on the cold, condensed window. She scowled as closed the velvet curtains. The room turned pitch black.
Narcissa drew her wand.
"Lumos" she muttered and the room was filled with light.
"That's better" said the girl as she said down.
"Nox." she said, and drenched the room in darkness once more.

((Tag: OPEN!))

This post has been edited by Narcissa Black: Sep 3 2012, 08:15 AM

--------------------
user posted image
[Amazing sig by Mina]
PMEmail
^
Devonaire Winterlake
 Posted: Sep 3 2012, 10:21 AM

Gryffindor Second Year
25 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

entering a pitch dark room was fitting. she was quite upset and sad in the events of the days, she needed some alone time.

"Lumos", the room filled with light to reveal a Slytherin girl by the window.

"hey," she tells the girl and quite a sad voice. slowly she walks over.

"do you mind.?"

--------------------
user posted image
all the Credit goes to Mina=)
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 6 2016, 01:25 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda had been walking through the castle for a little while. In the past weeks she had spent almost all of her time in the common room with other Gryffindors. Altough she left the common room to meet more people she found herself alone once again. She ended up in an empty classroom and after looking at all the papers laying around she made her way over to the window and started looking outside onto the lake.

Ryder Snow

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 6 2016, 02:41 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder was wandering again, he had so much on his mind!

Something was definately going on with his family now and yet no one would tell him anything..Syah was acting super weird as well and she hadn't come to the family meeting they had set up!!

He found that his feet had taken him to a nearly empty classroom and he blinked his dark purple eyes at the girl in front of him who was looking out the window.

"Uh Hey.. I hope I'm not disturbing you." He said with a half smile as he stuck his hands in his pockets.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 10:03 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda turned around to see a a Hufflepuff boy. She hadn't even noticed him coming. No, of course not, she answered with a smile. She was surprised to see someone in a classroom at this time but it didn't bother her at all. Meeting people was the reason why she left the common room in first place, right?

I don't think I've seen you around before. My name is Miranda, third year Gryffindor, she told him while brushing some hair out of her face.

This post has been edited by Miranda Reiley: Jan 7 2016, 10:04 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 05:56 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder smiled down at the girl as she spoke. "I uhh.. don't think I've seen you around before either." He said with a smile as one hand moved to itch his neck a little nervously. "It's nice to meet you Miranda Reiley, I am Ryder Snow, 4th year Hufflepuff." He said with a warm yet slightly awkward smile.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked her with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 10:05 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda took a few steps into the room and leaned against one of the table. Then she looked up at him again. Nice to meet you too, Ryder, she said with a smile.

Then she shrugged a little. It's okay. Well, it looks nice from here but compared to the view from the Gryffindor common room it's not that spectacular, Miranda told Ryder.

What brings you here? She asked then because even though she was happy someone found his way to the classroom she didn't expect it.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 02:57 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder smiled as she spoke about the view. "I'm sure it's amazing from up there, though I've never really seen it.. I guess I'll take what I can get with this." He said with a shrug as he scratched at the back of his neck a bit.

"Ahh.. well.. I'm not exactly sure.. My mind was wandering and apparently so were my feet." He said with a bit of a shrug.. That was a bad habit of his! He had almost walked right into the lake the other day because of it!

"What brings you here?" He asked her curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 03:45 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oh right, the hufflepuff common room isn't in a tower, right? Miranda said recognizing for the first time that she actually didn't know where the hufflepuff common room was.

She nodded while listening to Ryder speak, I know that too well.

Miranda sighed a little before giving Ryder another smile. I've been spending way too much time in the common room lately and decided it was time to get out and meet some others. Though I'm not really at it considering that I went to an empty classroom, huh? She laughed a little at this point.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 02:08 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder shook his head and laughed a little as she spoke. "No, it's actually near the kitchens." He explained to her.. Which was good, because.. FOOD!! He got hungry often.. seeing as he was still growing into his rather lanky frame.

Ryder nodded, "It's apparently becoming a bit of a problem, I almost walked into the lake the other day! Apparently the more distracted I get.. the less I notice where I'm walking! I've yet to walk into someone though! so that's good!" He said with a soft chuckled as he moved up a hand to scratch the back of his neck nervously.

He was really worried about his family, hopefully.. he would hear some word soon.

Ryder laughed as she spoke.."Probably not a good way to start out in a empty classroom.. but thanks to me and my distracted walking.. at least you met me eh? That's someone?" He said with a laugh..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 08:33 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda laughed a little as well. Near the kitchen sounds great, way better than in a tower. We always have to walk so many stairs until we're at our common room, she complained a little with a small smile.

She laughed again when Ryder mentioned he almost walked into the lake. Well, I'm doing the opposite. I don't think I've ever almost walked into the lake, not even against a wall or something but bumping into others because I'm distracted is kind of a habit. She noticed that Ryder was scratching his neck again.

Yeah, I guess I should be happy about your distracted walking, Miranda added with a chuckle.

Is something bothering you? She asked refering to his habit of scratching his head.

This post has been edited by Miranda Reiley: Jan 10 2016, 08:34 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 05:43 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder nodded as Miranda spoke.. "I can't believe you have to walk up so many stairs, I feel like I would die if I had to do that! So, I was thrilled to be put into Hufflepuff!" He liked his house.. and he was a particularly good finder.. so it fit him well!

He winced a little as she said that she had walked into people, "Well, I don't know what is worse, walking into the lake or walls, or bumping into people, either way it seems like we both walk when we are distracted..

Maybe we need to find a better habit?"
He asked with a slight laugh.

"Yeah! It led me here and that's good ehh?" He said with a nod as she spoke and he shook his head..

"Not at all, why?"

This post has been edited by Ryder Snow: Jan 10 2016, 05:44 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 10:16 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda smiled a little while Ryder spoke. Yep, that's kinda annoying.. But Gryffindor has its good sites too and actually it's kinda worth it. Walking all the stairs I mean. Waking up, looking outside your window and being able to see the ground from so high above is really cool, she told him. The only thing she didn't like about Gryffindor was that her sister wasn't one.. She rarely saw Arizona.

Miranda only nodded to his next statement. That's sounds like a good idea. Something less dangerous maybe? She suggested with a laugh.

Oh it's just.. You scratch your neck very often, my brother does that when something's bothering him and I though maybe you do too. Just forget about it, Miranda explained.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 11 2016, 02:35 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder listened as Miranda spoke and he nodded. "I guess I can see those points too, but I couldn't do it.. I find myself out of breath whenever I go up there! He said with a bit of a soft laugh.. He would take his kitchens!! He could see views at any time!

Ryder grinning a little.. "Yes! Something less dangerous! Maybe.. reading a book or drawing.. or something like that! Something where our feet aren't moving! But we can still be distracted.." He said thoughtfully,, as he looked over at her..

Maybe Chess? Who knew!

"Oh.. uh.." His hand was halfway to his neck before he realized it and he grinned a bit sheepishly at her as he let his hand fall.

"It's a nervous habit.." He explained to her.

This post has been edited by Ryder Snow: Jan 11 2016, 02:36 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 06:44 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda nodded with a smile. Yeah, I think being close to the kitchen is awesome, she told him.

Well, I like the idea but I'm not really creative.. Maybe something like chess. I love wizard chess, Miranda told Ryder. She hoped he wouldn't think she was a nerd because she liked chess. Her brother always told her that.

Miranda curled one of her locks around her finger and gave Ryder another smile. Why are you nervous? She asked him curiously.

This post has been edited by Miranda Reiley: Jan 12 2016, 06:45 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 02:25 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder was actually a little relieved as Miranda spoke about chess, "I love wizard's chess as well!" He said with a warm smile down at her.. "Perhaps we should play sometime? You know.. so we don't drown or walk into people while we get distracted!" He said with a bit of a laugh as he looked down at her.

Ahh.. Why was he nervous? Well.. "I'm not so good at talking to girls! OR.. people really.. I'm sort of shy.." Really, it was a miracle he was doing well this far!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 05:29 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Yeah we should! Sounds definitely better than drowning, Miranda said while laughing.

You aren't? Miranda asked. She didn't expect this. Well, you're doing a pretty good job, she told him. Besides his habit of scretching his neck nothing gave away that he was nervous.

This post has been edited by Miranda Reiley: Jan 16 2016, 05:30 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 05:52 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder smiled at Miranda spoke, "It most certainly does!! When would you like to play?" He asked her with a warm smile, it was easy to talk to her.. That was nice! He usually only felt his way around his cousins and his sister!

He bashfully shook his head no and slowly stuck his hands in his pocket.. "No, I'm not good at all, but.. it's really easy to talk to you." He said a bit shyly as he looked at the ground for a moment..

His hands were in his pockets, so he couldn't scratch his neck!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Eric LaFont
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 02:22 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
29 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

*delete*

This post has been edited by Eric LaFont: Jan 21 2016, 02:23 AM
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 12:59 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda thought about Ryders question. She had to study at some point soon.. Though.. Knowing herself she most likely wouldn't study anyway. I don't care, I have time. Tell when and where and I'll be there! She finally said with a big smile.

As Miranda watched Ryders reaction she had to smile. He was acting kinda cute. Thank you? She said though it sounded like a question.

Oh, do have any siblings? She suddenly asked curiously. Normally that was one of the first questions she asked someone but this time it seemed like she forgot about it earlier.

This post has been edited by Miranda Reiley: Jan 25 2016, 01:00 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 06:44 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder smiled at Miranda as she spoke. "All right, how about tomorrow night? After diner? We should have some time before curfew! How about then? Does that sound good? He asked as he stood up on his toes for a moment before planting down on his feet.

He kept his hands firmly in his pockets so he wouldn't be itching his neck, but he was slightly flustered!

"It's a good thing.. I swear." He said with a warm nod as he looked over at her and then he smiled.. finally something that would come easy to him!

"I do actually, I have a younger sister name Azure, she's here at the school, a Hufflepuff like me! I have two cousins here as well." He paused a bit. "What about you? And siblings?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 08:12 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda nodded at Ryders questions. Yes, tomorrow after dinner sounds great! She hadn't played chess in a while and was looking forward to it.

Miranda slightly shook her head but then she smiled back at Ryder. Well, then thank you, she replied, this time without the questioning sound in her voice.

Azure? I think I've met her once.. She's in her first year, isn't she? She answered thinking about the little girl she had met a while ago. Azure was very shy, a lot more than Ryder, and talking to her was quite difficult. Yeah, my older sister Arizona is in her fifth year and a Rawenclaw. And I've got a brother but he already graduated, she told Ryder then.. Speaking of her brother she should owl him sometime soon.

This post has been edited by Miranda Reiley: Jan 30 2016, 08:12 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 02:46 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder smiled a little bit. "She's in her second year actually." He said with a nod, "I'm surprised she actually talked to you, she's really shy." He said with a smile, even more so than he was.

"I don't think I've ever met her.." Ryder said with a nod, he had only met a few Ravenclaws.. and he didn't remember someone named Arizona! He smiled when she mentioned her brother, and he nodded. He must be quite a bit older if he had already graduated!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 03:07 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Oh, sorry, Miranda said when Ryder mentioned that his sister was a second year and not a first year. Then she shrugged a bit. I guess it was more like me talking and her shaking her head and replying yes or no. Miranda chuckled a bit thinking of about the conversation.

I don't see her a lot either, Miranda said with a bit of a smile. She spends a lot of time in the library or the common room. Of course Miranda couldn't meet her sister in the Rawenclaw common room but if she wanted she could see her in the library. But Miranda didn't like studying at all, she'd much rather spend time somewhere outside or in her own common room.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 01:45 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"No worries." Ryder said with an easy grin at the girl as she apologized for getting Azure's year wrong. "She's pretty little, it's an easy mistake to make." He said with a warm smile as he shook his head a little and leaned back against the wall. "That sounds about right, she's so shy.. I'm sorry." Really, she was so fun once you got to know her.. but getting past that shell was hard to do.

"Ohh, I'm sorry. You must miss her." He said with a nod, he missed his cousins and his sister when he didn't see them. He felt kind of bad that he had brought the subject up!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Feb 14 2016, 10:59 AM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda smiled a bit at Ryder. Actually everyone in underneath my year is a first year for me, Miranda admited with a laugh. She shrugged a little Most of them are small and I can't remember who's in which year. I couldn't even do that if I tried. Well, maybe she shouldn't have said that most of them were small, after all she was pretty small herself. Most of the students thought she was a second year herself.

Then she shook her head. You don't have to apologize, she told him. It was her I was talking to, not you. And besides there's nothing to apologize for at all. It's totally fine to be shy, Miranda said with a smile.

She shifted a little and crossed her arms in front of her chest while thinking of a reply. This boy was saying sorry too often. Especially when there was nothing to say sorry for. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, she simply said with a shrug. I'm pretty sure she'll come and talk to me when something's wrong. So everything seems to be good, huh?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Feb 14 2016, 03:51 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder smiled a bit at Miranda and he put his hands in his pockets and nodded. "Just wait until you get to be a 4th year, I still think that second years are first years.. and sometimes I think third years are first years at times.." Sure he had just gotten back,, but it was still hard to keep everyone straight.

He nodded at her and just shrugged a bit "I guess that is what I do.. I apologize.." This girl was super good at finding his faults wasn't she? She sighed inwardly.. at least he couldn't scratch at his neck!

He nodded.. "Yeah, it seems like everything is all good."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Miranda Reiley
 Posted: Feb 16 2016, 01:41 PM

Gryffindor Fourth Year
46 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Undefined

Miranda chuckled a bit at first but stopped pretty soon while thinking about his words for a second time. She didn't want to but she felt a little upset. Mistaking third years for first years.. Yeah sure, that was practically the exact same thing as she was doing but still. She was just a little girl to him. Well, he was a year older but it was only a year..

It's always good to apologize when you did something but when you didn't do anything at all.. It's just not necessary, she tried to explain. She felt a little bad because Ryder seemed but be more and more.. Uncomfortable? Was that the right word? She gave him a small smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ryder Snow
 Posted: Feb 17 2016, 11:19 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
104 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ryder smiled at Miranda, "Well, I should probably head out.. but chess tomorrow?" He asked with a smile.

"I'll meet you there after dinner! I'll see you later.' He said with a nod as he waved at her and then headed out of the room!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 02:27 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Maia walks in looking for somewhere quiet to read user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 05:44 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian was not in a good mood due to his girlfriend Freya who has been hanging out with Ethan LaFont. He had nothing against him but they seemed too close and he was starting to see the signs of his girlfriend flirting and he was starting to be fed up with it. Caspian was really starting to rethink his feelings for Freya Ravens who was not really paying any attention to him. He began loving Freya at the age of 7 when she was 5 at her birthday party.

Caspian Greyson is a pureblooded wizard who has been always Freya's salvation and her savior. She was now with her new savior Ethan. Tears were threatening to fall on his face. Caspian saw Maia Ravens, Freya's older sister and decided to talk to her since she was looking sad and alone. Maia looked like a beautiful angel with the light shinning into her hair but The girl was in deep thought so he decided to sit next to her.

"A Galleon for your thoughts?" He asked her with a soft smile on his face looking at her face realizing how he didn't notice that Maia had this angelic complexion shining in her eyes. Caspian brought the younger girl out of her thoughts and looked surprised at her sister's boyfriend looking at her and sitting next to her. She knew him because he was her best friend until he hung out with her little sister more which made her realize he loved her sister freya first. He was her first crush but realized that he didn't like her like that gave up on him.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 06:19 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The girl turns to look at him but her eyes were glowing yellow she was trying to stop her symptoms from going out of control. She was a daughter of the moon otherwise known as a werewolf well she wasn't born a real werewolf she was bitten by a werewolf who attacked her at a young age but then took pity on her and taught her how to make potions to help control her werewolf mood swings. Caspian saw this and decided to hug her to calm her down the way he used to hang out with her.

She calmed down and her eyes went back to normal as he then touched her cheek softly stroking it. Caspian looked like a devilish prince but he had secrets as well. She smiled as a small hint of red gracefully appeared on her cheeks. She was trying not to show her old crush a hint of her feelings that she hidden inside her heart.

"Caspian don't you have my sister as a girlfriend" She said raising her eyebrow asking him why he would show any interest in her when he has Freya. She looked at Caspian Greyson who looked at her as well.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 06:25 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

He leaned in and held her face with his thumb and her nose touched his trying to show that this wasn't a prank by her sister. Caspian then did something shocking and kissed her on the lips passionately and pulled away smirking at her but the next thing that was very shocking is that she slapped him for kissing her.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Freya Ravens
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 06:45 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
32 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Freya came into the empty classroom to dump Caspian because she needs time for herself but finds him kissing her sister but Maia slapped him and ran out of the room and freya started screaming at him.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia Ravens
PMEmail
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 08:07 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian turns to Freya and knew he was being dumped he could tell her eyes just showed how cold she is. He then told her they were through and that he didn't think she cared for him.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 09:46 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Maia was trying to control her werewolf abilities but is scared because Caspian kissed her when she was going to hang out with eric. Eric LaFont is the guy she liked but Caspian just kissed her and she didn't know what to do.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Caspian Greyson
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 10:44 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
58 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Caspian went to find maia to apologize to find her talking to her friend about a boy named eric lafont realizing that she likes him. It only made him think about her even more to see her with someone else that wasn't him didn't seem right.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia
PMEmail
^
Freya Ravens
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 01:38 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
32 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Freya was angry that he would just leave her for her sister just because she was trying to make him jealous.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia Ravens
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 06:05 PM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca headed to the empty classroom. It was a very rare time when she did not bring any of her books with her, instead she brought her tiny musical instruments which her father gave her with her in her school robe, made her look as if she just sneaking up loads of snacks from the kitchen. She missed her parents and that feeling made her hard to concentrate that she decided to take a break. She sat near the window at one of the empty classroom. It had a view of the ground which could calm her. She then took out her tiny instruments; violin, cello, piano, xylophone, and many others. When she was little she could make the instruments play by it self and it was what she was about to do. With a swish of her wand, they began playing a waltz song.

Phoenix Raven
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ