View All Announcements

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Comfy Chairs In The Back
James Truman
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 04:17 PM

Staff
188 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 24 2015, 11:53 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead curled up in the comfy chair, a stack of books about dragons arranged next to her. Looking over the stack, she decided to start with a book about Hungarian Horntails. She loved dragons! And this one looked like the one that had nearly killed her! Now she could learn all about it and the other types of dragons! Humming happily to herself, she started reading.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 01:02 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elise was walking pass the study area when she noticed a stack of books about dragons on one of the tables. Feeling intrigued, she moved closer to the stack, observing the books. She had read a couple of them, but most of them looked unfamiliar. She had dedicated a lot of time researching on her ability that she almost forgot about her interest in dragons. She also noticed that she wasn't alone. A girl was reading a book next to the stack, humming to herself. From where she was standing, El could see the book the girl was reading was also about dragons. She hesitated for a moment before deciding to approach the girl. "Ahem, so you like dragons, do you?" she said quietly, trying her best to not interrupt the girl.

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 01:43 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead started slightly at the voice. Looking up from her book, she noticed an older Ravenclaw girl. With a laugh she said Aye! I love Dragons! Though I've bin tol' I like em too much, considerin' what happened the last time I saw a dragon! She laughed as she remembered that unexpected bit of magic. Though she still felt bad for making her brother worry so much. Marking her page and closing the book, she held out her hand and said I'm Mairead. Tis nice ta meet ya! Do ya like dragons too?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 02:43 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

That friendliness. Of course, the younger girl was a Gryffindor. El awkwardly smiled listening to her enthusiastic reply and laugh. It was nothing bad at all, instead it helped her to feel more relaxed. "Oh... what happened the last time you saw a dragon?" the girl surely piqued her interest and El decided to start a conversation with her. To the girl's introduction, she took her hand and shook it gently. "I'm Elise but people always call me El. Nice to meet you too. And yes, I do like them. In fact, my dream job is to be a dragon keeper." feeling much more relaxed now, El gave her a friendly smile.

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 03:02 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed embarrassedly, rubbing the flame shapped burn on her arm, and said It almost killed me! Ended up trapped in St Mungo's for a while! She paused then said I'm still not sure how I ended up in front of that dragon, but it was really neat! Smiling at the mention of dragon keeper she said Really?! I'd love ta be either a Dragon Keeper or an auror meself! Have ya ever seen a dragon outside o' books?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 12:54 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Moving towards one of the seats, El listened as Mairead told her about her little unfortunate encounter with a dragon. She glanced at the burnt mark and raised a brow. That must've hurt, she thought. "It sounds exciting to be that close with a dragon, but I'm not sure about the trip to St. Mungo's." she chuckled awkwardly, plopping on the seat next to Mairead. To her question, her eyes began to wander. "I think I have, when I was very little. My late mother was a dragon keeper and if I remember right, she took me and my brothers to work a couple of times." there was a slight sadness in her voice but she quickly distracted herself. "Auror huh? Interesting. My brother is an auror. I don't even know how he got the job." her tone was much brighter when she started thinking about Leander, that silly brother of hers.

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 01:48 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled and said Aye! It was excitin'! Though I'm still not quite sure how I got there meself... As fir St. Mungo's half the time I was there I was unconscious, and the other half I had me Da and me brothers with me, they even let me brother Liam stay o'er night! So it coulda bin worse!
Mairead noticed the sadness in Elise's voice and said in a quiet, sad voice Ya lost ya'r Mam too? Shaking herself from the awful memories, she smiled and said Are ya close with ya'r brothers?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 02:56 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

El nodded to her story. Indeed it could've been worse. Dragons were fascinating but they're also very dangerous. "You're lucky, not only because you survived the injury, but also to have your family around you." she looked at Mairead and a gentle smile appeared across her face. Her family was also very close, that's until last year when she started having weird experiences due to her ability. But it's all in the past. She had reunited with Lea, it's just the other half that's still missing, Sam. "Oh... yeah, but.. it was a long time ago. So... what happened to your mum? It's okay if you don't want to answer, it's still hard for me to talk about it too," she muttered. Normally El would avoid this topic, but knowing that Mairead also had shared the same experience with her made her feel strangely comfortable. "We were very close. I used to go to Durmstrang and somehow my twin brothers who used to go here ended up being transferred to Durmstrang. They've graduated now and here I am. Your turn," she turned to her with a bright smile on her face, knowing there were more similarities they shared other than a gloomy past.

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 03:32 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead thought then said Tis still hard ta talk abou' but I should probably get used ta it... It happened four years ago. Me older brothers were here at the time, and me Da had to leave on a mission, he's an Auror.... So me twin brother an' I were left with our Mam. No one could watch us that day, so Mam took us with her ta work. She used ta work for the Ministry, in the Department fir the Regulation and Control o' Magical Creatures... It was supposed ta be jus' an ordinary day o' work.... They brought us to a field where a Granian was kept... It wasn' aggressive or anythin' it was jus' easily spooked... Mam was sent ta help the poor thing.... After makin' sure me twin an' I were a safe distance away, she began ta make her way ta the Granian...
Mairead's voice hitched at this point. Taking a deep breath she continued in a shaky voice Suddenly, there was this loud CRACK! .... The Granian got spooked an' charged straight at us.... Mam shoved us out o' the way then..... She cut herself off, her body shaking as she relieved that terrible moment, tears falling from her eyes.
After freeing herself from her memories, Mairead listened as El talked about her family. When she said it was Mairead's turn, she laughed and said Well me oldest brother Dylan graduated two years ago, he was a Slytherin! Then there's Liam, he's a fifth year Hufflepuff. Me brother Rory is a fourth year Ravenclaw. And me twin Seamus an' I are both Gryffindors! We're all really close, though aside from me twin I am closest ta Liam! Just the thought of her brothers could cheer her up!

This post has been edited by Mairead Fallon: Nov 27 2015, 04:44 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Prof. Amelia Merrythought
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 12:26 AM

Professor Emeritus
61 POSTS
83 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Peeves! PEEVES!" came a yell from the Grand Staircase, "When I catch you, I'll give you such a wallop your knotty little head will spin!

At that moment, the diminutive Professor Merrythought rounded the corner where the girls were chatting. She looked fairly disheveled, yet her cheeks were still rosy with joy. She had been chasing Peeves around the castle trying to get back the star for the Great Hall Christmas Tree and had apparently lost him.

"Fiddlesticks..." she muttered angrily before noticing the two students "Oh! Hello girls... lovely weather! she said with a giggle before she disappeared again down the corridor.

--------------------
user posted image
thanks alex valen!
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 03:13 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

El listened carefully as Mairead told her the story about how she lost her mother. It was almost as tragic as hers as her mum also murdered protecting her and her brothers, but the way she handled it was much much better. She was very impressed. When Mairead began to cry, El awkwardly wrapped her arms around her. Now she began to regret her question. "Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear that. At least now our mothers are safe in heaven. That's what my dad always tells me when I had nightmares..." El didn't continue what she was saying. The memories started to come back and she didn't want that to happen, not now. It must've been her ability again. Being an empath, she could feel Mairead's sadness taking over her own emotions and feelings. She let go of her and tried to focus herself to a more positive topic, their brothers. "Oh I'm a fourth year Ravenclaw too... So I might have seen one of your brothers somewhere. But again I'm not very social so I don't know a lot of people here." she said once she managed to control her emotions, and a shy giggle escaped her mouth.

Before she continued with her own story about her brothers, they were interrupted by Professor Merrythought. "Oh hello Professor, indeed it is." she was about to ask why the professor was such in a hurry but she already disappeared. "Hmmm.. she looks like she's chasing for something." she mumbled quietly to Mairead.

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 04:32 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

When El spoke, Mairead simply responded with a nod as she tried to shake herself from the memories. When El mentioned that she may have met Rory, Mairead laughed and said Well Rory is prone ta burying himself in books an' ignoring the outside world! She shook her head fondly at that thought. She only wished they had more chances to hang out, just have a sibling day!
When Professor Merrythought appeared, she said in a confused voice Uh... Hello... After she left, Mairead giggled at El's assessment and said Mos' likely, but what was she chasing? After a pause, she said So, what were ya goin' ta say?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Anton Priestsean
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 06:14 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
18 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Anton entered the study area holding a book with the title Advanced Conjuration - NEWT Preparation. He saw Mairead and Elise, smiled and politely greeted them "Hello! How are you this fine day? I don't believe we have met before. My name is Anton Priestsean, Ravencalw 7th year, nice to meet you both." He then noticed Professor Amelia Merrythought and said "Oh Professor, pardon my rudeness, I didn't see you there, Good afternoon!" After that he sat down to a comfy chair close to Elise.

This post has been edited by Anton Priestsean: Nov 28 2015, 06:37 AM
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Nov 29 2015, 01:51 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I think his interest in books actually runs in the family." she said jokingly, glancing at the stack of books next Mairead. Now that both of them were feeling better, El also felt more comfortable to show her playful nature. "I don't know. Doesn't look very serious though." she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. She was thinking about helping the professor with whatever she was busy with but seemed like it's too late now that she's gone. "Oh yes, about my brothers..." before she managed to finish her sentence, a boy greeted them, again distracted her from what she was about to say. "Oh hi Anton. I'm good, thanks. It's nice to meet you too. I'm El, also a Ravenclaw, fourth year. And this is Mairead. Please have a seat. We were just talking about our brothers." Her tone was almost formal, maybe because she wasn't used to this whole social interaction with stranger thing, but clearly she had gotten better compared to when she first arrived in Hogwarts. "Right, so... I have a twin brother. Lea is an Auror and Sam... he's in Norway, I think." to be honest, El didn't know where Sam was. She hadn't seen him for over a year now.

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 29 2015, 02:17 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed at El's joke and said Aye! Perhaps it does! One thing all of the Fallon siblings shared was a love of reading, so long as what they were reading interested them! When Anton arrived, she greeting him with a Hello! and a wave. Curious, she said Oh an Auror? That is sooooo cool! Even with her family's loss, and her father's change, she still thought Aurors had a great job!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Dec 1 2015, 12:22 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Indeed it is. To be honest though, most of the times I don't understand how or why he became an auror." her brothers had always been unpredictable. Sam was the smartest in the family and yet Lea ended up being the most accomplished one. As for herself, she still didn't know what to do with her life. "So... tell me why you like dragons. I know they're fascinating, but what makes you like them so much?" she asked curiously.

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Dec 1 2015, 12:43 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead paused when Elise asked her question. How would she be able to put it in words? Her reasoning's were probably different than most people! Finding her voice again, she said People seem ta only see dragons as villainous beasts! But I think there's a lot more ta 'em than that! Maybe if we could understand them, or at least be bothered to try an' understand 'em, we could learn a lot! They are known ta be violent, but I think tis jus' because they feel threatened! After all, muggle and wizard alike have hunted dragons in the past. Instinctual memories remain a lot longer than personal memories. She rubbed the burn on her arm as she remembered the anger of the dragon that had nearly killed her. People tend ta think of dragons as one unit, but really they are a lot like us. They have different personalities once ya bother ta get ta know 'em.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Elise Olsen
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 02:45 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
609 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

El nodded her head as she listened to Mairead. The younger girl sounded much older when she talked about dragons. At a young age she had a lot of knowledge about dragons. That obviously came from her reading. "You are absolutely right. Just have a look at this book..." she took one of the books from the stack titled Dragon Species of Great Britain and Ireland. "Look how thick this book is." she chuckled lightly and opened it, quickly flipping through the pages. She stopped when she saw Welsh Green. "I've always thought this one looks familiar. Maybe it's one of many dragons I saw when my mum took me." getting lost in her thoughts, she smiled to herself. "Tell me which one is your favourite?"

--------------------
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Dec 3 2015, 12:01 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled at the sight of the Welsh Green. At El's question she said Me favourite? hmmmmmm Pulling out a book on the Dragons of Europe, she turned to the page showing the Hungarian Horntail and said Even it almost killed me, I have a certain fondness for the Hungarian Horntail! Then she turned to a page showing the Swedish Short Snout and then to the page with the Norwegian Ridgeback and said I also really like the Swedish Short Snout and the Norwegian Ridgeback!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Noelle Tousaint
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 09:23 PM

Ravenclaw Second Year
50 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Noelle loved the library, not necessarily for the informative books, but for the thousands of stories that where left unread. She had gone through the shelves and pulled out a book about Hogwarts legends. Coming from France, she didn't know much about such things and thought that these stories would make time pass. She found a comfy blue chair and sat down, plunged into her book. She didn't even notice when another girl seemed to have walked pass.

--------------------
user posted image
You people are a lot dumber then you realize
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 03:29 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana was wandering around Hogwarts and found the library. She knew, library was not actually her things but she was kind of tired and the library seemed to be a perfect place to take a rest, because it was always quiet. Before taking a seat, she looked around the library to find a book, Monster Book of Monsters. She loved magical creatures and she believed reading about them wouldn't kill her. She then found some funny yet comfy colorful chairs and decided to sat there, on the blue one. She curled up while reding the book. Not to foget stroking the book before opened it. She read it for a moment before relised she was asleep.

Tag: Akki
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 04:08 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Akhilesh was in library for last last two hours, silently reading his fav spellbook. His lips were quitely moving while studying. His 11" willywood wand was in his right hand and his book on the other. Suddenly he felt the presence of someone else coming through library gate, that was a girl wearing dark green robs. That girl seems to be firstie. AKHILESH become quite surprised when she started reading ' Monster book of monster' because it was not in first year students syllabus, after this Akhilesh cants resist himself from talking to her. So he put his book down on table, put on his usual framless eyeglasses and moved forward to her table and said, "Hey, myself Akhilesh"
PMEmail
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 04:23 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((....*In gryfin. Robs...))
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 04:45 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana opened her eyes lazily when she heard someone was talking near her. It was the boy with Ravenclaw robes, who held a book and a wand, seemed like he was practicing something. 'Even before the class is started', she thought and grinned, a picture of her brother suddenly popped in her mind.

"Are you talking to me?" asked Ana, because if he did not realise, she was asleep, and if that boy was not actually talking to her, she would be happy to continue her sleep.
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 05:22 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah" akki replied politely. "Hope u dont mind me asking , are you reading monster book of monster?"
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 06:41 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana rose her eyebrows. "Well, hello then. I'm Anastasia by the way," said her, smiling. Seemed like she got no time for sleeping, but meeting someone at her age was also great since she had not met any. She looked down at the book. "Yes, I am. I like magical creatures, you know, a lot. Hoping to find something interesting in here," answered her, grinning. "What about you? Are you practicing spells or something?"a sked her, poiting an the book he had.
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 11:15 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Hi Anastasia! Yup, you're right I was trying to perfectionate some spells. actually I think book that you are studying is not in our syllabus this year"

she was the first gryffin student to which he is meeting so he is quite intrested to know more about her. He gave her his trademark smile to her and said

"I too like magical creatures alot. I can help you finding some other books related to magical creatures."
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 04:41 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana chuckled. "Yeah, I know. But, well, I'm just curious about this one," said her. She, for a moment, suprised by her intention to learn something out of the syllabus. Perhaps there was her mother's Ravenclae blood inside her. "Besides, this monster book is all cuuute that I tempted to hold it."

The boy then talked about him liking the magical creatures, just like her. "Really?" asked her, eyes twinkling. "That's great! But, you know, I'm not really into reading books. Just tell me about them, if you want to," told her, replying his smile.
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 11:28 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As she said she isn't not really into reading, he got his answer of why she was sleeping in library holding the book.
"Oh! ofcourse Ana" by saying this he made his way towards the chair next to her.

" I last book that I had studied Fanatastic beast and where to find them. Its really awesome book, by the way how you doing here at Hogwarts?"
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 12:37 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Ah, I know that book. It's fun," Ana nodded in agreement. That book was one of the books which easy to read. That was why she could bother herself to read that one.

The topic then changed to life at Hogwarts. "Well, since the classes have not started yet, I don't know whether I'm doing good or not. But, I don't want to be bothered by grades though, magic is about fun afterall," answered her, chuckling. "I come from wizards family so being in Hogwarts is something I've waited for ages. Dad was in Gryffindor and mum was in Ravenclaw. I'm so proud to be sorted into the same house as my dad though," told her, smiling widely. "But I haven't met the giant squid yet so I'm not yet satisfied with my presence here," said her.

Then she realised if she perhaps talked to much.
"Um.. sorry, I talk too much, don't I?"
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 03:21 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Wow! You read it already.. hmm" he replied. As she told her about her background he said,
"Well, that's great that you have been sorted in your Dad's house, either ravenclaw is nice too."
He thought he should also share something about him.
" By the way let me introduce myself im Akhilesh and im a Half blood, my father is a wizard, he is one of the finest wizard I have ever seen while my mom is a muggle, we live india,and believe me it was very long journey for me till I reached London" He laughed when she just said she talk much, actually Akhilesh is not a much of social person thats why he feel difficulty in making new friends.
" Noways you are not talking much Ana even I like the way talk to people, you are really cool."
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 03:39 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana was amazed to hear the fact that Akhilesh came from India. It was so far, far away. "No wonder you have a unique name, I must say," she smiled. "Does India have school of magic? Is there any wizards there?" asked her curiously. She actually could not imagine the school owl flew to the India to deliver the acceptance letter for him.

She laughed when he said she was cool, by talking too much. "Mind your words, Akhilesh, I may not stop talking from now on," said her.

She then thought about something funny, remembering the fact his mother was a muggle. "How's your mother response, knowing your father is a wizard?" asked her, imagining how it felt if she was a muggle and found her husband could probably flown something using his wand.
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 04:30 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Yeah i know it very well Ana thats why my friends call me Akki more often."
he remembered the time when her very first friend Jessie spelled his name, it was so much fun that she took 30min atleast to spell it properly. This memory brings a cute smile on his face.

"Unfortunately there is no magic school in India. Thats why i am here..and yeah my Dad told me so that some his friends are wizard too. One of my friend went to bauxbaton school of wizardary."
Sometimes it makes him feel so alone that he is the only one here from india Although his father told him that surely he could find someone in Hogwarts.

"Umm...actually my dad fell in love with mom, this brings love for muggles in Dad's heart thats why my Dad become a doctor to hide his identity from all muggles but by marriage when dad told her that he is a wizard actually....oh man! That was really horrible but as time goes things comes to normal and everything is fine now."
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 04:59 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana nodded her head. "Akki. Well, that's a lot easier," said her, grinning.

He then said if there was no school of magic in India. It seemed like there were only a plenty of schools. As she knew there was one in France, Norway and America. She suddenly felt curious abou the magic folks leaving outside the country, where did they study? She guessed not the schools above could take every wizards in. "That's cool!" exclaimed her when he mentioned that his father had some wizards friend there. "Is there any places where the wizards come together there?" asked her excitedly. She had never outside England, nor meeting any wizards from different country.

She smiled while listening to his story. "It's lovely," said her. "Have you got siblings?" asked her.
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 05:28 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Actually my Dad and his friends meet once in a week atleast to some secret place in capital city. Dad told me that they all need to give updates regarding muggle activities to their ministry of magic."
He was quite happy to know that finally he got an another friend except his books in Hogwarts. when she asked him about sibling he smiled a little and answered " Nah, i am the only child of my parents. Maybe that was the reason behind why my mom tried convince my dad not to send me to hogwarts. What about you? Where are you from Ana? "
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 06:33 AM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana nodded when he told her about the Ministry of Magic. It seemed like the ministry not exist only in England, but in every country whenever there were wizards folks. She listened him telling her about being the only child in the family.

"I'm glad you finally come here then, you're the first person I talk to since my arrival here," said her, smiling.

"Me? I'm not the only child in the family. I have a brother and a sister, both younger, named Lawrence and Isabelle. Lawrence is only a year younger than me. We're close, but have so many things to argue. He always brings his book whenever he goes. Future Ravenclaw, I reckon. My sister, she's a dear. A quiet type. Four years different than me," she told him. "We live here, in England, London city."
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 03:07 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" well, i have some friends from other houses too but yes you are the first one from gryfindor and i truly like you and your house by now, one of my friend named Jessie belongs to Slytherin even i wanted to get sorted in slytherin." He said with a low voice. Maybe he like slytherin more than ravenclaw. When she told him about her sibling, he heared pleasantly coz he dont how it feels like when you are the eldest child of your family and have so many responsibility on you.
He was quite happy when he came to know that Lawrence likes to study And Isabelle is a quite lil girl, there is little bit of him in both of her siblings.
"it means he will come Hogwarts next year hmm..that sounds great Ana!. I can assure you i'll always be here to guide him if he comes to ravenclaw."
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 04:40 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana listened to him when he talkes about another friends here. He must had been here longer than her or at least more socialized than her. That was good. She hoped she would find other people here, making friends with a lot of them. "I like you too, Akki. I'll be happy if we have the same classes once they started," said her, grinning.

She snorted hearing him wanted to guide her brother. "That's so nice of you. But, he's a bit know-it-all, you know. Acting like he can do anything by himself. But, yeah, I'll be delighted if you can help him for something he lack of," said her.
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 09:49 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"ha ha" he laughed when she just told him about his brother and said,[b]" i know that kind of attitude very well Ana! Because i also thought so when i was young, i think its in all boys by birth. I sure it would be nice meeting your lil Lawrence. By the way what you gonna do rest of the today?, surely you knew that Prof. Sidorchuk invited all of the students for a water fight in summer Garden. "
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 10:15 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ana laughed hard when Akki said if the trait was really the boyish things. What they really had in themselves.

"Well, boys can be complicated sometimes, eh?" said her, grinning.

When he told her about the event her head of house hold, she nooded excitedly. Of course she knew, she was her head of house after all.

"Yes! You wanna come?" asked her.

((By the way, I've been there already LOL))
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 10:34 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Yeah! Ofcourse" he said with full of excited. But also he was thinking of what other people say after seeing a skinny guy out there with them.

"You know what Ana! Its a kind of Indian festival named HOLY, where people play with water colours, this festival is celebrated in March... so please just be careful lady a have a good experience." He started laughing.

" i think we should change our clothes if we both are going there and ofcouse i need to put off my lenses too. I will see you there after" he said with a little smile and stood up.
PMEmail
^
Anastasia Midford
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 11:51 PM

Gryffindor First Year
74 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"That's so cool! Water color fight? It'd be nice if I can do it one time" said her. "You should tell me more about it later," demanded her.

Well, perhaps they could do it sometimes in this school, asking few people to join. That would be awesome, imagine everyone baing so colorful wen entering the great hall. The professors would be surprised.

"All right! Let's go then. We meet at the summer garden, okay?," said her. "Be prepared to get lost! I'm good at water fight," added her laughing and followed him to stand up.
PMEmailYIM
^
Akhilesh Sharma
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 01:49 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
71 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" sure Ana! i will." And he smiled thinking how much fun i would become if we all play 'Holy' here at hogwarts, it would be really amazing scene to see all of our classmates and teachers fully wet in diffrnt colours. Maybe he would suggest to play holy to Headmaster at hogwarts if other students and head students support this idea.
As she said him get ready to get lost he laughed at her and said," the more you say, more you inspire me to win... well may the best win" he shake her hand like a gentleman and left library with Ana..
PMEmail
^
Luna Nyna Marsh
 Posted: Mar 20 2016, 09:44 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
6 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Luna was by far lost in her world while inside the library. She had always been fond of the scent of books, may they be old or new, making the library her beloved sanctuary. She fiddles with different pages and noticed a familiar face from Ravenclaw. "Hi, Noelle!" She waved vigorously, maybe a tad bit too much. A loud "shhhhhh" had followed, making her cover her mouth at the speed of light.

--------------------
user posted image
My thanks to Prof. Bella Davis
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 19 2016, 01:37 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina walked into the library, looking for some new books to read. It had actually been awhile since she'd been here, although that wasn't surprising...seeing as she had been spending most of the time with Rory.

She still couldn't believe he'd given her a promise ring! It all seemed too good to be true! And it was still hard to believe he was actually hers...

Turning back to the book she'd picked out, she headed to the chairs in the back and sat down to read.

Mairead Fallon

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 19 2016, 03:37 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead hummed to herself as she wandered through the library. Today had been a great day! She had found a book on Thestrals that looked promising, and she had met up with Lucas again. She blushed at the thought, and made her way towards the chairs in the back to get to reading when she spotted someone.

With a smile, she approached her best friend and said Hey Jos!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 03:31 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was still reading her book when she heard footsteps behind her and a familiar voice call out. Turning around, she smiled widely when she saw her best friend. "Hey Mair!" she said, patting one of the seats beside him. "Wanna join me?" she wondered.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 03:56 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

At Josina's words Mairead grinned and happily took a seat next to her. With a smile she said I'd be happy ta join ye! What are ye readin'? She was glad to see her best friend again! Especially now that she wasn't so trapped by the darkness.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 07:09 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was a bit surprised that Mairead was in such a good mood...considering the way she'd acted last time she'd seen her. When her friend asked what book she was reading, she held it up. "The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts. It's pretty interesting, actually." she smiled. "What about you?"

"So, what's got you in such a happy mood?" she wondered. "Lucas ask you out or something?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ