On The Stairs
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 11:58 AM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
The middle of the stairs is a risky place to be as they may choose to move on thee.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Marion Biggs
 Posted: Jul 8 2012, 03:18 PM

Gryffindor Second Year
3 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Oh, no, don't do this." Marion groaned, stopping halfway up the staircase when it began to move, unluckily in the direction she did not need to go. It was very much headed in the opposite direction of where she wanted to go, and Marion could just imagine how much longer it was going to take her to reach the second floor. The staircases… they were just so inconvenient, and so unpractical for a school! "Move back the way you were!" she demanded of the stairs, stomping a foot on the step she was on. "Back!"

Oh, crud, it was going to be pointless to talk to them. Somewhere in the back of her head, Marion knew this, but she insisted to be right. Surely the stairs could understand… "I'm a first year student and I demand you move yourself back to the way you were! Listen to me!"

She huffed, realizing that being a first year student wasn't exactly going to give her much authority at all.
PMEmail
^
Dillian Duckheart
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 06:35 AM

Banned
49 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Dillian was already lost when the staircase began to move. He was thinking "Oh God, please don't do this to me". The staircase seemed to be moving forever. He was already late for his class, and the staircase began to stop. He began to run aimlessly. He finally asked someone to help him.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Mina
PMEmail
^
Leinth Chevy Mischeflove
 Posted: Aug 11 2012, 09:22 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
7 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rumor has it, but Hogwarts' staircase wasn't just a rumor. It was indeed that the staircases were hard to be crossed by. Leinth stopped on the edge of the staircase, studying carefully about its rotation. She looked up, each staircase was moving differently.

"I'm a first year student and I demand you move yourself back to the way you were! Listen to me!"

Leinth's vision got blurred as someone's voice distracted. She looked up at her who tucked on the confusing rotation of the staircase. Another person was asking for help, a boy for sure. "Um, hey girl up there, it will move back after the second rotation of the other staircase. So..wait for umm 10 seconds!" She yelled, trying to give an instruction for the girl ; hope she didn't miscalculated. "Hei..um, where do you want to go?" She turned her attention to the boy whose stood there for she didn't know how long.

This post has been edited by Leinth Chevy Mischeflove: Aug 11 2012, 10:17 AM

--------------------
I live for a moment 'cause everything else is uncertain
- Louis Tomlinson -

user posted image
For the great intelligent and appropriate behavior
PMEmailWebsiteYIMMSN
^
Dillian Duckheart
 Posted: Aug 15 2012, 07:24 AM

Banned
49 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

By the time anyone had responded to his SOS, he had already gotten off the stairs and found his common room for the meet and greet.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Mina
PMEmail
^
Maya Carpenter
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 11:54 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Maya stood on the moving staircase. She didn't mind it, but she knew others did. She didn't see the big deal. One girl threw up. When she first went on. Part of her wanted to shout 'grow up!' but she knew she coudn't. She already had enough enemies.

Luckily, there was only one other person on with her. Maya looked down at all the other people. Sometimes she wished she wasn't in her first year. Everyone was new and the Muggle horns didn't know about the castle and how to navigate around. Maya didn't hate the Muggle borns, but she wasn't all 'Hey. Let's all be friends!'
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ