View All Announcements

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Seventh Floor Lounge
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 10:01 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam smiled when he saw his girlfriend walk back in. "Hey. Welcome back." he smiled and went to sit on the couch beside her.

"Well, since you asked, I think you should start, Mair." he said to his younger sister. "We'll go youngest to oldest, I think."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Jan 14 2016, 01:01 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

With a smile she pulled out her presents and said Alright! First she handed a Colourful Package to Syah. Once she opened it, Mairead said Since ya want ta be a healer, I thought this might come in handy. After all, some of those plants could be used in healing potions! She hoped Syah would like the gift!

Next was her gift for Liam. First she gave him a Small Package followed by what looked like a Briefcase. As he opened them she said For the future Professor! An' the second one is fir ya ta enjoy in your time off!

Next, She gave Seamus a kit full of fun prank items and said Don't get caught!

Then she gave Rory a few Small Packages (and link ) And said I thought ya would like these. She hoped he would! She loved them!

To Leah and Syah's cousins, she gave various baked treats and said Sorry, I wasn't sure what all you would like, but I hope you like these!

Finally, to Josina she gave a Small Package and said I thought ya might like this, it looked really interestin' !

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Jan 15 2016, 02:37 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled as Mairead went around giving everyone their gifts, but was surprised when she came to her.

When she opened the package, she saw a book on Defensive Magic. "Wow, thanks Mairead!" she said, giving her friend a hug. "This is great!"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 12:10 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Henry was in the lounge sighing. He was not in any good mood to speek to anyone. He had to complete an Astronomy essay by Midnight and he cannot memorise all Uranus's moons and he decided to look for a quiet place to do it. He sat down and took out ink bottle, quill and parchment. He started continuing his essay.

Riley Grant
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 01:20 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley was bored and didn't know what to do. So she went to her favorite place in Hogwarts, the Seventh Floor Lounge. It was quit there and is usually empty. She open the door silently and stepped in. She saw another person there. "Hello." Riley said before sitting near the window.

This post has been edited by Riley Grant: Oct 13 2016, 01:21 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 12:25 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Henry was still working on his essay when he hear a person calling him. It was Riley Grant. He knew her as he heard Older Slytherins talking about her in the Library. "Hello!" he replied. A smile was on his face. Then, he took out a book that will help him to write his essay, bent down and continued writing.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 06:40 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley smiles at him. "What are you working on?" She asked walking over to him. Riley tucked the book she had under her arm.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 09:54 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Astronomy essay" Henry said as he continued writing his essay. How he wish that he could finish this essay. " What is your favourite subject?" Henry asked Riley.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 11:21 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley nods. "Cool." She replied. When he asked what was her favorite subject she thought for a moment before saying, "Probably Defense Against the Dark Arts because they teach you awesome spell that are useful. What about you? What is your favorite subject? It is obviously not Astronomy. No offense."

This post has been edited by Riley Grant: Oct 15 2016, 12:05 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Oct 15 2016, 06:47 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

“ I cannot take this subject in Hogwarts as I am not third year and above. It is Arithmancy. I also like Transfigaration. But, I prefer Arithmancy to Transfiguration anyway," Henry told Riley. He had finally finish writing most of his essay and was ready for a conclusion to write. He flipped through the book to the next page and continue writing his essay as he let out a small yawn.

This post has been edited by Henry Owls: Oct 15 2016, 06:47 AM
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 11:11 AM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Cool." Riley said. After a moment of silence, "I can help you on your essay if you want." She offered.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 06:35 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"No,I am almost finish!" Henry said swiftly. Just at that moment, he finished writing his essay and look outside the window. Nigtime is falling.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 17 2016, 01:09 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley nods. "Ok." She responded before walking back to the window and sat down leaning against it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Oct 17 2016, 08:01 PM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Henry looked down at his watch. It was eleven thirty. "Oh no! I need to prepare for my Astronomy lesson" Henry cried.
"Bye" Henry said to Riley and ran towards the direction of Ravenclaw Common Room.
PMEmail
^
Riley Grant
 Posted: Oct 17 2016, 10:55 PM

Slytherin First Year
111 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Riley waved good bye to him. "Bye Henry. It was nice talking to you. Good luck on assignments in Astronomy." Riley stared out the window for another half hour before heading back to the Slytherin Common Room.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Henry Owls
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 01:00 AM

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
165 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

( End of RP )
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ