Stone Bench
Prof. Victoria Pierce
 Posted: Dec 6 2012, 03:30 PM

Gryffindor Head of House
515 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image

A stone bench stands in the courtyard, weathered by time and rain.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Prof. Kathryn Grayson
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 09:34 AM

Professor
47 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kat headed out of her office looking for some time away from her planning of her classes and the creatures she was hoping to bring in to the grounds. She had a few from home she couldn't leave there while she was gone so much of the year and Becca had said she and Gid would take care of the others, that didn't require as much work. UGH, she needed to get her mind off the studies, honestly! Her mind was almost fried with what she had to do yet. Dropping onto the bench near some flowers, her head fell back a little as she tried to relax, and take her mind off everything. The sun shone down on her face as she took in its warmth. She enjoyed being outdoors, and this was where she'd always felt at home, so for her to get a position here was just what she needed. Her eyes closed as she started to relax as she sat there with her hands gripping the back of the bench and lent back against them.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Prof. Addison Higgins
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 07:38 PM

Professor
133 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Addison's head was hurting. She had been spending this amazing day in the greenhouses looking for plants to teach about. So after staring at plants all day, she needed a break. The problem was that she had so many amazing plants, it was impossible to choose between them.

So she just needed some air. That was the beauty of being a Herbologist. Her workplace was in fact her favourite place in the world. And when she was on her stroll, she noticed one of her fellow professors sitting on the bench. Addison walked up and said Hi. Can I sit here. I just needed a break from the insanity that is planning lessons.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMEmail
^
Prof. Kathryn Grayson
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 08:45 PM

Professor
47 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Her eyes were closed as she sat there leaning on her arms, and breathing in the fresh air. She wasn't paying much attention so when Addison appeared, she jumped a little. "Oh of course, feel free." she said sitting up a little but gave her a smile. "Merlin I totally understand, my head is spinning from all the planning of classes..." The break felt nice, getting away from the paperwork, and figuring out what class she was going to start with and which animals and...no, she needed to forget about it for now.

"How are you? Addison wasn't it?" she asked in a kind voice.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Prof. Addison Higgins
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 07:26 AM

Professor
133 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Addison did not expect the other woman to jump. She hadn't realized that the woman was resting and relaxing. Addison gave the woman a big smile when she invited her to sit. The stone bench was surprisingly comfortable. Addison laughed in agreement as the other woman talked about the challenge of planning classes. She said It is rather silly, isn't it. How hard it is planning lessons. Especially when you love the the subject. Addison truthfully wasn't sure if she would ever get it done.

At the woman's question, Addison said Yup, and you're Kat? Right? You were so lucky at the staff luncheon. You got greeted by the cutest professor here. I go red as a tomato every time I'm in a Hufflepuff meeting with him.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMEmail
^
Prof. Kathryn Grayson
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 08:59 PM

Professor
47 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She gave her a smile in return, settling again on the bench. She enjoyed teaching, always had. It was just a different situation now, having done some interning in the academy in her last year and then been teaching at the university for the last two years. It was the finding a medium between the two that she was finding to be a challenge. She wanted to challenge the students but not be overly hard with them, but yet not make them feel as if she felt they were too young as well!

"Yes." she said with a smile, when the woman remembered her name as well. "Really?" she asked blinking in surprise. She hadn't even really noticed, she'd been so nervous about meeting everyone it had been hard to even relax! "I hadn't even thought about it honestly!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Prof. Addison Higgins
 Posted: Nov 15 2015, 09:09 PM

Professor
133 POSTS
26 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

(Sorry for the slow reply. I didn't notice it until now)

Addison was thankful that the woman returned her smile. Addison shared her opinion about teaching. Addison had never taught before in such a formal setting before. She had mentored young Herbologists in the Herbology Society. But she knew that she wanted to make the class perfect. Just she had to decide which plants were just right for the skill level. She didn't want to make it too hard. And plus, there was the question of discipline. How much was too much?

Addison smiled when she remembered Kat's name. Addison was surprised that she hadn't noticed that she was greeted by the cutest prof. What was she looking at? Honestly. Addison could understand being nervous, but it was unfortunate that she missed seeing Roland. Addison said Really? I was so jealous of you. I would give anything for Roland to notice me from far away.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex
PMEmail
^
Prof. Kathryn Grayson
 Posted: Nov 15 2015, 09:45 PM

Professor
47 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She had a feeling that much of the year was going to be a learning curve for both her and her students. She didn't mind that, it taught her a lot about those she was teaching and she felt brought them closer together. She was enjoying the sunshine though, at least right then it was fairly warm still.

She laughed softly and shook her head "I guess I was just so nervous I hadn't even thought about how cute he was." She grinned a little looking her way "Aww, he's not noticing you looking?" Heh, the play act, wanting to catch his eye but afraid to at the same time! "Have you ever said anything to him?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 21 2015, 02:34 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina wandered around the grounds, looking around for somewhere to sit and read her book on DADA. After walking around for awhile, she saw a stone bench in the courtyard. Aha! Perfect! she thought, as she ran over and plunked herself down on the bench. Finally some peace and quiet to read her book. She opened it and started reading the chapter on curses. Well, that could come in handy, she thought to herself.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 23 2015, 02:40 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Walking the ground spinning his wand in his hands Scorpius noticed a little Gryffindor girl sitting on a bench and reading, in the middle of the day she was reading; on a week that no one had any classes. That was completely ridiculous. Leaning over the bench he snagged the book quickly pulling it from her hands and looking at it upside down before throwing it behind him. Ooops, Well I've taken care of that for you, now you can have some fun. He said this smuggly as he hopped over the back of the bench and took a seat next to the girl leaning back and relaxing while he smirked at her. what cat got your tongue, I'm Malfoy by the way, Scorpius Malfoy. He said this by way of greeting, but did not offer a hand for her to shake, as he was more in the mood to irritate than to associate with anyone.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 23 2015, 09:34 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Just as she was about to turn the page when someone leaned over the bench and took the book from her. Her eyes narrowed when he told her that now she could have some fun, and then the stupid git sat down on the bench next to her and smirked.

"No, the cat hasn't got my tongue, Malfoy." she spat out. "And for your information, It's fun reading about how to curse dumb twats that get in your way. Not that you would know, of course. You probably don't even know how to read." she sneered."

"And in case you even care, my name is Josina Pranger." she only said this because he had told her his name. It hadn't been too hard to figure out on her own, what with his blonde hair and pinched-looking face.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 23 2015, 09:53 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Laughing at her little attitude it seemed that someone had gotten her all fussy today and she was upset now, good that would make her more fun to play with. Oh come now, let's not be testy, burying yourself in books all day is so ridiculous. Do you want to turn into a Ravenclaw? He asked her in an arrogant tone as he slouched down on the bench stretching his legs out and stretching his arms over his head to pop his back out. As he did so she introduced herself, not that he cared what her name was she was a baby first year by her obvious round face and eagerness to bury herself in a book of spells she could not even attempt to learn if she wanted to. Give up on learning curses, you'll never have the mettle for it, you're a wee little girl, sitting on a bench in the middle of the day reading a book in your first year. You should be off planning pranks with the other baby Gryffindors, or finding adventure or exploring and instead you're reading. He said this stretching the last word out to note his distaste in it, as he saw no reason to read unless it was absolutely needed for classwork or something else class related. Standing up he circled the bench and leaned over it from behind, Don't you want to play? He asked smugly.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 24 2015, 08:42 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina still glared at Scorpius as he started teasing her about wanting to be a Ravenclaw. Well, I would much rather be turning into a Ravenclaw than a Slytherin. she retorted as she turned around and looked where her book had landed.

Her eyes turned into little slits at his next comment and she whipped around, wanting to use one of those curses on him. She gave a humourless laugh. Never have the mettle for it? I've done a couple that worked quite well! And unlike you, I don't like losing house points because I did something only a person without a brain would do!

Then as she picked up the book and brushed it off, she said I have plenty of adventures. And I'm NOT a baby. And no, I do not want to play with you, you ignorant twit! her voice got louder with each word. This boy was stupid, and getting on her nerves. She felt like getting her wand and using the Locomotor Mortis spell on him.....

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 02:54 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Watching her start to go off and act just like the child she was Scorpius did nothing but smirk and push himself up off the bench to watch her grab her book dusting it off and yelling, once again like the child she was. Shaking his head and moving around the bench so that they were on the same side he gave a smug smile and pulled his wand saying quietly, Ignus Ventis! He watched as a storm of fire erupted in a nice circle around him effectively blocking her out, he smiled even wider then. Well little girl I thought you were going to try to be so brave, nothing to say now? Go ahead try a curse, except wait your a first year who's taken no classes, so you can do about the equivalent of what a muggle can do. He said this coldly tired of her little attitude and her acting like she had any ability or power all of the first years running around with these inflated heads were ridiculous.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:48 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina snorted as Scorpius made a ring of fire around him. Really? That was all he was going to do? After all, the fire around him was barely taller than he was!

Josina looked behind her and scrambled up a tree and pointed her wand at him "Expelliarmus!" she said quietly before Scorpius noticed. She smirked as the wand flew out of the flames and landed at the bottom of the tree.

So much for a boy who thought first years were good for nothing. "Accio wand" she said, and as the wand flew to her she turned and said to Scorpius "Good luck getting yourself out of there. I mean, with no wand, how do you plan to take the flame down?" she said with a humorless laugh.

Josina did one more spell before jumping out of the tree. "Mucus-ad-Nauseum" she said, smirking as it hit the target again. She jumped down and went right next to the flame. "So, are you going to stop being a twat or do I have to keep your wand forever?" she asked. Then she added "Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, sometimes it pays to read books" she turned around and sat on the bench as she waited for his answer.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 11:38 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead wandered the grounds, searching for a good spot to sit and read. After the drama with her family, she could really use a break from everyone.... preferably away from the castle and all the whispering and pointing. Didn't people have anything better to do than gossip? When she came across a well weathered stone bench, she smiled and sat down. This place was perfect! Happily, she took out her book about the various breeds of dragons and began to read.

Jaiden Kim

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jaiden Kim
 Posted: Mar 5 2016, 01:05 PM

Gryffindor Fifth Year
139 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jaiden wasn't really much for the outdoors but a classmate had dragged him out earlier and instead of rushing inside and hiding, he found himself wandering a bit more. It wasn't bad out, thankfully, so he kept wandering. His foot kicked a stone and he began to follow it as he continued to kick the stone. Further and further he walked, and eventually came to a stop when he noticed the stone had been kicked into someone. Oh. I-I'm s-s-sorry..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 5 2016, 06:35 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead looked up from her book when something hit her ankle. Looking down, she noticed a small stone. At the voice, she looked up to find a Gryffindor boy standing there. With a smile, she closed her book and said Nay worries! Curious, she rose, tilted her head and said I don' think we've met before... I'm Mairead Fallon. Tis nice ta meet ya!

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jayce Casucian
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 10:20 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayce walked to an unoccupied stone bench and pulled out a book and opened it to the first page.

She was uncomfortable, no one was talking to her.

Biting her lip, looking for someone to interact with and finding no one, she gave a loud sigh and started to read.

Lily Gorman

This post has been edited by Jayce Casucian: Aug 25 2017, 05:48 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Tell me, what's good in living if you can't be who you are?
PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 05:56 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

I notice Jayce reading something i walk up and say "Umm Hi..." i'm a bit nerves to try and talk to somebody so i back up a bit.I say my name is Lily... and i wait.

Jayce Casucian

This post has been edited by Lily Gorman: Sep 2 2017, 09:42 AM
PMEmail
^
Jayce Casucian
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 04:24 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayce flinched when she heard a voice.

She looked up and saw a girl in Hufflepuff robes shuffling in front of her.

She slammed her book shut and tilted her head, grinning.

"Hey! I'm Jayce. It's my first year here in Hogwarts." Jayce explained looking up at the sky. "The weather's nice, isn't it?"

Letting her eyes trail back to the Hufflepuff girl, she lets out a small smile, patting the spot next to her on the bench. "Come sit!"

Lily Gorman

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 05:19 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

@[Jayce Casuian]Well, hi Jayce my name is Lily *Lily says as she sits next to jayce* Yes it is nice out today :-)

*Lily smiles as she gets out two choclate frogs for Jayce and herself* here *she hands one to Jayce*

This post has been edited by Lily Gorman: Sep 3 2017, 05:20 AM

--------------------
Lily gorman[COLOR=red][SIZE=14][FONT=Times]
PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 05:37 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Mason KiuoJayce Casucian

*Lily flinched when she heard foot steps* Oh who are you? *a boy in Hufflepuff robes is standing behind them* Umm hi im Lily and this is Jayce.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mason Kiuo
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 05:43 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
2 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Lily Gorman Jayce Casucian

Well hi, Jayce and Lily i am Mason.

Oh Lily I think i remember you! *says Mason excited* Oh yes i do we sat on the train together!

*mason blushes because he has a crush on Lily*
PMEmail
^
Jayce Casucian
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 04:54 AM

Gryffindor First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jayce raises an eyebrow as she glances at the two Hufflepuffs.

Greatfully taking a chocolate frog, she immediately bites down on it to avoid it from jumping away.

"Hey, Mason." Jayce smiles almost teasingly. "I'd introduce Lily but apparently you two know each other already."

Looking at the two once more, Jayce huffs to herself. "God, I need a boyfriend."

Lily Gorman Mason Kiuo

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 05:27 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jayce Casucian Mason Kiuo

Oh yes Jayce this is mason *Lilys says dreamly*[/color]

*lily has a crush on mason*

Umm Jayce ill be right back.[color=orange]

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 05:30 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jayce Casucian*Lydia comes up* Oh no not my sis! ;c Lydia Davis @[Jayce Casuian] Mason Kiuo[color=purple][/color]

This post has been edited by Lily Gorman: Sep 5 2017, 07:20 AM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lydia Davis
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 05:34 AM

Slytherin First Year
1 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

NVM

This post has been edited by Lydia Davis: Sep 4 2017, 10:28 AM
PMEmail
^
Natalia Kiuo
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:20 AM

Gryffindor First Year
3 POSTS
6 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

*changed my mind*

This post has been edited by Natalia Kiuo: Sep 4 2017, 10:26 AM

--------------------
[COLOR=purple][SIZE=14]Kiuo Natalie Kiuo
PMEmail
^
Natalia Kiuo
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:31 AM

Gryffindor First Year
3 POSTS
6 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Natalia looks to see her brother trapped* Hey! let my brother go![color=red][/color] He did nothing to you!

This post has been edited by Natalia Kiuo: Sep 4 2017, 10:31 AM

--------------------
[COLOR=purple][SIZE=14]Kiuo Natalie Kiuo
PMEmail
^
Gwiselda Gwendolen
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 01:34 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Gwiselda walks to class she see someone staring at her in hufflepuff robes

Lily Gorman [color=purple][/color]
PM
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 01:50 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

[color=purple][/color] http://thehogwartsonline.com/img/check.png Hi, I am Lily.

Gwiselda Gwendolen

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Gwiselda Gwendolen
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 01:58 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

[color=purple][/color] Hi I am Gwiselda.
Why are you staring at me?

Lily Gorman
PM
^
Mason Kiuo
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:02 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
2 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jayce Casucian *5 months later* *Lily and Mason are now Dating and its all most the yule ball* *(i have no idea how to spell yule ball) Umm Lily will you go to the yule ball with me?
PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:03 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Yes!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:06 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Gwiselda Gwendolen

im not im sstaring at my boyfriend behind you sorry that you thought that i was staring at you.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Gwiselda Gwendolen
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:06 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Would you like some Bertie Botts every flavor beans.

Lily Gorman

This post has been edited by Gwiselda Gwendolen: Sep 4 2017, 02:08 PM
PM
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:08 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hey Mason over here! *says Lily waving at mason*

This is Mason My boyfriend

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:09 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sure do you want a choclate frog? i have a lot of them http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/13.gif

Gwiselda Gwendolen

This post has been edited by Lily Gorman: Sep 4 2017, 02:10 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Gwiselda Gwendolen
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:10 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Yes please
Hi

This post has been edited by Gwiselda Gwendolen: Sep 4 2017, 02:11 PM
PM
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:11 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Here you go!

Gwiselda Gwendolen

This post has been edited by Lily Gorman: Sep 4 2017, 02:12 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Gwiselda Gwendolen
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:12 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Gwiselda says HI mason
PM
^
Gwiselda Gwendolen
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:14 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Well I need to study now cause i am late for class

Lily Gorman

This post has been edited by Gwiselda Gwendolen: Sep 4 2017, 02:15 PM
PM
^
Lily Gorman
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:15 PM

Hufflepuff First Year
12 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Ok bye

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ