PMEmailYIM
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 02:26 PM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah was sitting near a window on the fourth floor. In front of her was a chess board. She loved playing wizards chess, it always reminded her of war but with a smaller damage and a lot more fun. She sighed and looked up and down the corridor. Seemed like her friend wasn't coming.

After another few minutes she accepted the thought of being alone the whole afternoon. With another sigh she leaned back and started looking outside.

This post has been edited by Leah Winchester: Nov 28 2015, 02:27 PM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 04:33 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina walked into the Chess room to find a girl sitting there, sighing for some reason. Hi! she smiled brightly. Is someone joining you, or can I play? I'm Josina. she said, hoping wizard's chess was easy to learn.....

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 04:44 PM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leah looked up when she heard a voice. A girl, maybe a First year Gryffindor was talking to her. Seems like no one's coming. she answered with a small smile. Sure, take a seat. Do you know how to play? She asked the girl remembering how a Slytherin boy a few years older than her had taught her how to play in her first year.

This post has been edited by Avery Blake: Nov 28 2015, 04:45 PM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 09:11 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled and took a seat when the girl invited her to join. "I played once before, but it was a while ago, so I may need to brush up on a couple things." she said in response to the girl's question.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Leah Winchester
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 11:00 AM

Slytherin Prefect
207 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh well, you'll see it's easy. It doesn't matter how long I haven't played it always takes me a few minutes but then it's like I never stopped playing. Leah said smiling to the small Gryffindor. Do you want to play with white or black? She asked friendly.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 01:53 AM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca led their way to the fourth floor. Quite far from the ground, yes, but it was the other rooms in first to third floor were occupied or not comfortable enough. The fourth floor's lounge was quite cozy and had many stuffs in there for practice. She approached the window nook near the chess board. "Alright, here we are. What spells do you want to practice?" she asked Jarvis. She glanced at the chess. The pawn could be their object of spells.

Tag Jarvis Bennett
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 03:55 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis followed Bianca to the fourth floor while thinking it would be very nice to have her as a good friend because she really was could help him in many of his classes. Or perhaps all of his classes. His lack of motivation of reading would be settled by the presence of walking book like Bianca. He hoped she wouldn't mind helping him with stuffs. They entered a room and approached a board of chess which made his eyes fixed on it. It looked the same as the usual chess, but.. "It's moving!" he pointed at the pawns. Answering Bianca's questions, he said, "Everything! Charms, Transfiguration, Defense Agains the Dark Arts.."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ