View All Announcements

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dungeons Alcove
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 08:47 AM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
The duengeons alcove is off the main stairway leading to the dungeons and has a small door leading into a potions storeroom next to a couple benches and a small table.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Dimitri Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 8 2012, 10:06 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
988 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Dimitri often relaxed in one part of the dungeons or other. Everywhere else had not seemed ideal or had people in them. He was in the mood to be alone. Sure, he could have gone to the common room but then Sofia, his cousins or one of the others would talk to him. He reclined on of the benches and lay back. Dimitri knew noone would bother him and if they did he would just deal with it. He let his thoughts drift as he lay there. 

His mind replayed a scene that had occurred just a couple of days ago. Ah, now that had been a fine day. His encounter with the beautiful Lilith. He smiled slightly as he thought of her. She had caught his eye at that Paris dance but he had left due to his discomfort with the growing crowd. But as luck would have it, he had come across her sitting alone on the third floor window seat. And what a grand meeting it had been. Dimitri was no stranger to 'dates' and women but this was the first time he had felt anything akin to a 'crush'. 

(Lilith Knudsen)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Canon banner by Sofia Lestrange. Set by Mina
WARNING; my sister Sofia may crash RP's I'm in. I've given her permission to do so.
PMEmail
^
Lilith Evensen
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 05:53 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
244 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Exploring the castle had become one of Lilith's newest pastimes; she would go out and out searching for hidden corridors and secret nooks to make sure she'd always have somewhere quiet, where she wouldn't be disturbed. Because some non-disturbed thinking is what she needed to do at the moment. Her life in the castle had been pretty simple and straightforward, consisting mainly of having a good time, until she had met Dimitri.

The meeting had been unexpected and she had found Dimitri extremely attractive, not like other boys she had met. He seemed a more reserved and quiet than her previous acquaintances, and Lilith had found herself hoping the next encounter would happen soon. But a gloomy cloud hang above her by the name of Scorpius Malfoy, it wouldn't be long until the whole castle found out about her 'relationship' with him. Lilith shuddered at the idea, she had never liked the word 'relationship,' yet this had been her idea and now she had to face the consequences.

Deep in thought she almost missed the boy sitting on the benches. Trying to shake off her previous thoughts, Lilith put a smile on her face and approached him. "So we meet again" Her voice betrayed the happiness which she felt, "Mind if I join you?"

--------------------

user posted image
Siggy by the amazing Eirik!
PM
^
Dimitri Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 11:06 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
988 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Dimitri had heard footsteps but had chosen to ignore the sound. Whoever it was would soon pass by and he would be left alone with his thoughts again. Then again, it could be Scorpius, Dimitri had been meaning to speak with his older cousin about the fairer half of their gender. Dimitri hadn't been actively avoiding Lilith, although it had run across his mind to do so. Dimitri had wanted time to ponder over what had occurred between them. He wasn't a stranger to intimate encounters but somehow it had felt different. 

So he had been more reclusive then usual therefore he had not heard of any relationship between Scorpius and Lilith. If he had heard, he would have likely backed off his pursuit of her. Dimitri didn't honor much but he did honor the ties of his family. 

As the footsteps got closer, he gazed at Lilith as she approached him. Again, he admired her beauty. Yet, his interest in her was not based on her looks alone. She had a spirit and an attitude that intrigued him. "For a moment, I thought I was about to run into my cousin, Scorpius. You are a much more welcome sight." He felt a twinge of pride at the sound of happiness in her voice. "How could I say no to such a lovely lady?" he asked in answer to her question. 

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
WARNING; my sister Sofia may crash RP's I'm in. I've given her permission to do so.
PMEmail
^
Lilith Evensen
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 01:18 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
244 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Lilith shivered at the mention of Scorpius; she would have to let Dimitri know what was going on. She didn't know if it was her place to reveal the truth. Especially, since she wasn't his family, but she deemed the boy worthy of knowing the truth. She smiled at his comment and took a seat right next to him. "I am glad to see you once more, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about the third floor."

Not only thinking, but she had spent a lot of time by the same window on the third floor on the hopes of running into him again. Some days she had wondered if maybe Dimitri had been avoiding her, not that she thought she'd done anything wrong. Lilith wanted some more physical contact with Dimitri, she believed that would convince her that things were going alright. Normally, she would've been the one initiating the contact, but today she wanted it to be him. Only if he did it, she'd know that he was actually interested in her.

Lilith looked at Dimitri dead in the eye, "It is funny that you should mention Scorpius, I wanted to talk to you about him." She looked all around him checking that the coast was clear, and nobody would be able to hear what she was about to tell him. Lilith waited for Dimitri's confirmation that he was willing to discuss Scorpius, before she continued.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Dimitri Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 04:18 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
988 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Dimitri half smiled as she mentioned the third floor. The scene that had occurred there had often replayed in his mind. He turned so that he could have a better view of her. Dimitri was a tad surprised when she expressed a wish to speak about his older cousin, not that it showed in his expression. He didn't know that she knew him. Dimitri couldn't resist pushing back a loose lock of her hair. It was so soft and silken. "And what is it you wish to discuss about him?" Merlin, he hoped it wasn't something about the Potter girl. He had heard about it but hadn't really cared. It didn't concern him so he hadn't badgered Scorpius about it.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lilith Evensen
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 04:55 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
244 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Lilith closed her eyes as Dimitri softly touched her hair, she sighed heavily. She fidgeted with her hands as she spoke, wondering what would Dimitri have to say once she was done. "You are not to reveal what I say to you to anybody. I consider you worthy of my trust, and I hope you don't betray it." Her tone was grave, and reflected the seriousness of the subject matter.

"A few days before I ran into you, I heard the rumors about Scorpius and Lily Potter. I didn't pay much attention to them, for I am not overly concerned with either party. However, not knowing anyone in the house of Slytherin I decided to contact Scorpius with a proposal he wouldn't be able to refuse." She paused and checked to see if Dimitri was following. "It was a long shot, but Scorpius agreed to my idea of a fake romance with me to hush down the rumors. I am sorry about this, I'd rather you found out through me. And that you know the truth at that." She looked at Dimitri, her big brown eyes pleading for him to understand where she was coming from.

Deciding not to move any closer to him until he showed signs of still being interested, Lilith suppressed her longing for his touch. "When we are not together, Scorpius and I, we can do as we please as long as it doesn't arise any suspicions. I have no interest in him as a boy, whatsoever. I consider you worthier of my time." She looked down to the floor, "However, should you decide that you can't take part in this, I would understand and let you be."

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Dimitri Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 05:34 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
988 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Dimitri listened intently as she told him that the matter was serious and confidential. He couldn't help the wave of pride that brushed through him when she stated him worthy of her trust. When she paused, he merely gave her a nod to go on. He was with her so far. He smirked when she came to the part about the fake romance. Scorpius must really want to dispel rumors about his relations regarding Potter. he thought to himself. 

Lilith looked at him with those eyes and he knew he couldn't shun her. Well damn, it looked like he really was smitten with her. Dimitri wasn't sure what to make of that so he brushed it aside for now. "So to the world, you would be Scorps girl." he said thoughtfully. He was thinking of the logistics now. Dimitri planned to spend quite a bit of time with Miss Knudsen and secrets had ways of being discovered. People could only believe that they were just good friends for so long. Dimitris mind began plotting. He may not flaunt his last name as others seemed to do theirs but it was never forgotten that he was a Lestrange. 

Raised by two death eaters had cause the twins to have quite the minds for scheming and darkness. Oh, but this could be fun. Realizing that he had been silent a tad long, he smiled a genuine full smile at her, something rare even among his circle. "I don't think I could stay away from you, even if I tried. You are quite tempting, Miss Lilith. " As he gazed at her, a ruse as to why they were together should people inadvertently discover them together came to mind. "I plan to spend quite a bit of time with you so perhaps we should tell people we've become best friends." Yes, a kiss could be played off as the person having seen them at a wrong angle. The excuse would be that he was comforting her or something like that. 

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lilith Evensen
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 06:03 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
244 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Disliking very much the way the words sounded, Lilith nodded to Dimitri's comment. "I would be Scorps' girl to the world, minus you " Lilith felt relieved: not only did Dimitri know what was going on now, he hadn't pushed her way. As he smiled at her, she smiled back. Not knowing that his smiles were quite rare, didn't mean she appreciate them any less. Every one of Dimitri's smiles were memorable, and made her instantaneously happy.

As she heard the words that followed his rather long silence, Lilith embraced him. Now Lilith was certain that Dimitri had no intentions of stopping with their intimate meetings, a fact that made her confidence and self-assurance return. "I usually do not like staying away from people I enjoy spending time with, such as yourself." And so, Lilith confirmed that the feeling was mutual. No further discussion was needed.

Still the matter remained of how would they get away with spending free time together without awakening suspicions in other students. However, Dimitri seemed to have the perfect response for that. His idea made Lilith like the boy even more. Mentally she listed all the characteristics she liked: he was gorgeous, of good lineage, smart, didn't seem as conceited as the likes of MacNair, he was every bit as scheming as she was, but most important of all he seemed to have a thing for her.

Checking once more that the coast was clear, Lilith wrapped her arms around Dimitri and kissed him excitedly. "I like how you think, Dimitri. That idea is brilliant!" Lilith felt a rush of excitement at the undercover affair. "You will be the best best friend I never did have." She smiled at him feeling happy and light.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Dimitri Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 09:22 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
988 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Dimitri responded to her kiss eagerly. A thought came to him. He stood as he always thought better when pacing. "My friends know I do not pick up friends easily. We'll need a story as to how we became such good friends." Dimitri lost himself in thought for a moment. "I think we should just go with our window seat meeting. Minus the kissing parts." he said with a slight smirk. Dimitri had the feeling that his friends didn't really know him too well. But they all judged new students and he was sure that the others had put Lilith through 'tests' of worth of their own. So, their meeting by the window seat would make the most sense to his fellow Slys.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lilith Evensen
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 09:47 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
244 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

"Another brilliant idea!" Exclaimed Lilith happily. Staring at her partner in crime, Lilith couldn't help but feel lucky that Salazar had made their meeting possible. She knew she had been extremely lucky so far to be in somewhat friendly terms with Gabrielle and Dimitri. Lilith couldn't exactly claim the same about Scorpius as she was afraid he rather resented the agreement, but she didn't question it; after all, they were both getting something out of it. "I do believe you shall make my days at Hogwarts rather interesting..." She smirked and run her fingers through his soft hair, Lilith let a sigh escape as she admired the boy in front of her. A dreamy expression in her face.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Dimitri Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 10:41 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
988 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Dimitri enjoyed the sensation of her fingers in his hair. He wrapped his arms around her and gave Lilith a passionate kiss. He wanted his lips to be on her mind no matter who else she was kissing. He brought his hand up and held her head close. Dimitri held her body close to his as he lost himself in kissing her. Eventually he pulled away and made sure they were still in the clear. "Now that we're both clear on that, shall we go our separate ways...for now?" They were close to their common room and the sounds of younger Slytherins could be heard. They could be discovered any moment if they stayed where they were.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lilith Evensen
 Posted: Jul 11 2012, 07:35 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
244 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Lilith was pleasantly surprised by Dimitri's kiss. She didn't know what had prompted it, but she knew she didn't want it to stop. Kissing him back until he pulled away, Lilith tried to commit to memory the feeling of his lips on hers. The kiss ended a little too soon, in Lilith's opinion, and she was even more saddened by the fact that they're unexpected meeting was coming to an end as well. "Pesky first years, I expect to see you soon." Lilith stood up to leave as she heard the children approaching their corridor on the way to the Slytherin common room. But before walking away, she leaned down and kissed him once more. Smiling she made her way to the common room.

[End RP]

This post has been edited by Lilith Knudsen: Jul 11 2012, 07:36 PM

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Prof. Katerina Petrov
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 02:20 PM

Slytherin Head of House
5788 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Having gotten all of the dirty cauldrons piled up and then situated on several long tables Katerina brought in cleaning supplies including gloves, sponges, rough bristled brushes, extra strength soap, and drying towels. She was too used to her students trying to Scourgify their cauldrons which was great most of the time, but could miss a little at the bottom of the cauldron or the outside which led to other potions being brewed incorrectly or tainted somehow. So she would simply recruit students to clean the cauldrons since they wanted to use them, they could certainly help scrub them. The opportunity for house points wasn't too bad either, she finished laying everything out and then sent off the bulletin to all houses for assistance. Her Slytherins had better respond, they had fallen behind the Gryffindors in house points and she wasn't too thrilled with that, she whisked her wand again and a sideboard with fruits and juices appeared at one side of the room well out of the way of the cleaning supplies. Cleaning the cauldrons would take a while so she may as well feed them, maybe this time it would inspire better work than the last group to clean cauldrons for her.

This activity will be worth 50 points.

--------------------

Thanks Alex|Seer|Member Since 2007
PMYIM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 02:59 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina had just heard that their was another activity to do, and she was glad to hear that, she had been getting bored just lounging in the Gryffindor Common Room. As soon as she heard about the activity, she rushed down to the Dungeons, where Prof. Petrov was doing the cauldron cleaning...or something like that. She ento see tered the room they were doing it in, and she was surprised there was no one else there yet.
"Hello again, Professor, what can I start with?" she asked

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Serena Westwick
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 04:53 PM

Ravenclaw Prefect
109 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Having been lazily wandering around all day Serena felt like she needed to do something to have a little fun, well maybe fun was not the word; because cleaning out cauldrons couldn't be much fun, but she was going to get some house points and since it seemed no one else was doing that for the house she felt good joining in. Making her way to the dungeons she found the alcove with no problems and saw Professor Petrov and another Gryffindor girl she thought she had seen before already, making her way into the room she didn't say anything to the professor and instead went over by the girl. Hi, are we starting yet or...waiting for more people? She asked the girl quietly trying to remember her name and not to disturb the professor since she knew she had a temper and she didn't really want to upset her right before doing a task for her.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex!
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 05:17 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina another student walk in, she thought she was a Ravenclaw, but didn't know what year. She had seen her somewhere. As the girl walked over to her, Josina smiled. Then the girl (was it Serena?) asked her if they were starting yet, or waiting for more people to show up.
"Hey, I'm Josina - you're Serena, right?" she whispered back "I don't know when we're starting, but just between you and me, I have a feeling the Professor's disappointed because no Slytherins have come yet. I think she's upset because Slytherin's fallen behind in House Points."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Serena Westwick
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 05:49 PM

Ravenclaw Prefect
109 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Josina whispered Serena frowned, she was right no one was there but them and she was a bit confused as to why the Slytherins wouldn't want to come and support their own house points. She wanted house points Claw was doing that well either. To be honest Ravenclaw is a bit behind too. But I don't know maybe some Slytherins will come and she'll be more pleasant in a bit. She whispered back and gave Josina a small smile. She looked over at the table of snacks and things and spoke up hesitantly towards the professor. Professor uhm sorry for disturbing you, but are we allowed to have some juice? She asked this slowly and then waited for her answer trying to keep form upsetting her.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Alex!
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 06:40 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina noticed Serena frowning, and she knew why. It seemed like Slytherins would do almost anything to get House points, but maybe cleaning out cauldrons wasn't something they liked to do?
She gave a sympathetic smile when Serena mentioned that Ravenclaw had fallen a bit behind too "It's okay." she said. "At least you're showing that you care. Personally, I was rather surprised Gryffindor is ahead".
She froze when Serena asked Prof. Petrov if they could have some refreshments. Knowing the Professor, most likely they'd have to work before they could eat. But there was always hope, wasn't there? She wasn't so sure....
Oh, how she hoped they would start soon!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Edward Herron
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 06:50 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
998 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Edward had been a bit out of things for a while as he had been avoiding most groups of people he had spent ample time with Alexia, but no one else really. So when the bulletin had gone up for the cauldron cleaning he figured he may as well stop being a recluse and head down to the dungeons. The house needed points too, things had kind of fallen to dismay when Professor Diaz had just disappeared without notice, and while Professor Petrov was getting them all whipped back into shape they had a bit of a ways to go as he entered the room he ran his hands through his hair in annoyance, no one was really there except some younger kid he hadn't met and honestly had little interest in dealing with. He nodded at his head of house greeting her shortly before taking a seat in the corner of the room and waiting for things to start. Professor.

--------------------

By Alex Valen
PM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 31 2015, 10:32 AM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Going down to the dungeons and heading towards the common room Alexia got distracted by the students going in for what seemed like a cleaning activity. She shrugged and decided to see what they were doing before heading down and getting the snack she had been heading for in her dorm. When she walked in she realized this was one of those activities and it was being headed by that terrifying professor that led the Slytherin house, taking a moment to debate internally whether she should try to sneak off or join in, then she spotted Edward. Giving him a small wave she turned and moved over to where he was taking a seat and smiling at him. Hey. She greeted him as she managed to sit down without falling or knocking anything over, then she spotted Josina a little ways away and waved to the younger girl as well.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 31 2015, 02:28 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was getting really bored. After awhile she saw an older Slyth boy...so that was the Edward she kept hearing about around here! And then Alexia walked in and waved at her, and she smiled and waved right back.
She sighed, wondering if Prof. Petrov had forgotten that there were students waiting. She sat there, fiddling with her wand and hoping that it would start soon.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 01:50 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It was either risking the wrath of Professor Petrov and not showing up for the activity to go see what her big brother was up to, or cleaning cauldrons. Ailis knew better than to do the former, honestly, even at a young age. She’d been brought up better than that, even counting the superhero training from her aunt and uncle that she knew was more focused on Riley than on her. She’d gotten enough of it to know her strengths, and to be confident in herself. Both of which were things she never forgot, and she barely showed any trepidation as she’d walked into the dungeons to see only one other Slytherin in there, not counting their head of house. At least she’d made sure she wouldn’t get any glares or anything later on. She’d at least tried, and the brushes and other Muggle cleaning supplies didn’t bother her either. Growing up in a Muggle town helped her out immensely, apparently.

She did turn curious eyes toward the other students, though. “Professor Petrov,” she greeted her head of house. She barely knew anyone else as of yet, so the curious look was all they got for now.

--------------------
user posted image
Graphics made by the lovely Alex
PMEmail
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 01:55 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emily made her way to the dungeon alcove feeling proud about herself. After many activities she had missed, she finally had the chance to come to this one. Plus, she was also determined to contribute more points for Gryffindor because she knew they're not on the lead anymore. Hence, although the activity itself didn't sound like something she would like, she still decided to show up. As she walked closer to where the students were gathering, she tried to find a familiar face but couldn't find any. Oh well. Time to make some new friends. "Hi Professor." she greeted the professor with overly excited tone before turning towards the two girls (Josina and Serena). "Excited to do some cleaning girls?" she said to them, still with her cheery tone.

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 12:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina saw another girl walk in, Yes, another Gryffindor! she thought to herself. At least they'd be getting some points, and maybe put their house closer to the lead again. When she asked her and Serena if they were excited to do some cleaning, she replied "Yeah, but I don't know how much longer we'll be sitting here." Then she smiled "Oh well, I guess it's all for a good cause if we can get ourselves back in front of Ravenclaw." She looked at Serena "No offense, I don't mind Ravenclaw House. At least it's not Slytherin. That would be awful."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Prof. Katerina Petrov
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 01:33 PM

Slytherin Head of House
5788 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As a few more students trickled in Katerina was in the mood to start everyone in on scrubbing the cauldrons, as others came in they could join in and she would instruct them then, for now these students would be able to begin work on at least a quarter of the cauldron there. She cleared her throat loudly to get the students attention, We're going to begin and all other students can join in as they come, today you will be cleaning cauldrons for the potions department, each of you will need one of these large rough bristled brushes and can each use one of the sinks. The cauldrons need completely scrubbed out using no magic, even with magic residue can remain in our cauldrons and taint future spells. Each cauldron should be scrubbed for at least fifteen minutes, you can chat and have snacks as you clean. So yes Miss Westwick those snacks are for you the students. I expect each of you to clean at least two cauldrons. So get to work. She finished speaking and moved off to the side where she had a stack of parchment sitting on a table for her to look over. She needed to get her lesson plans for the next term ready, and the students needed to clean the cauldrons. All cauldrons need brought ot me for inspection before being placed in the clean tables. She said this nonchalantly as she picked up a quill and began jotting notes.

--------------------

PMYIM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 06:27 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When Prof. Petrov finally started speaking, Josina inwardly sighed in relief. She quickly went to the snack table to grab something quick to eat before starting on her cauldron. She picked up a bristled brush and brought her cauldron to the sink. After filling it a little with hot water, she started scrubbing. She was amazed at how much residue was in there from potion making last year! After scrubbing it for a good 15 minutes, she brought the cauldron to Prof. Petrov.
Professor, does this cauldron look clean enough for you or do I need to do a bit more work on it yet she asked

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Charles Harris
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 08:04 PM

Ravenclaw Prefect
135 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Charles was not really looking forward to this activity. But he wanted to maintain the lead in the house cup. So he dragged himself down to the dungeon. There were several students there, and he slipped in just as the Professor finished speaking. He heard enough to hear about the inspection of the caldrons. Urg. This prof was using them as servants.

So Charles grabbed some snacks that the professor had provided, and sat beside Ailis and said Hi there. M'Name's Charles. And yours?. Then Charles looked around and waved to Serena and Alexia. As Charles did not know really know what to do, nor wanted to start what he thought they were doing, he called 'Xcuse me Miss, what are we doing?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Alex for both incredible graphics user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 01:57 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

The fact that nobody had appeared to notice her arrival hardly bothered Ailis, as she’d just kept her attention on Professor Petrov and the supplies that made it obvious what they were doing. If the notice that had been sent out hadn’t done so already. She was young, but she was hardly stupid. The fact that the professor hadn’t acknowledged either hers or her fellow Slytherin’s greetings didn’t bother her either. They were there. That was what mattered. They were doing their part for their house, and she’d listened quietly to the explanation of how they were supposed to be doing the task. Muggle cleaning, but she was fully capable. Little, but not weak at all, and she’d gone up to collect a brush and some soap not long after one of the Gryffindors had done so.

Going over to the sink with a cauldron, she filled it slightly with some water before adding the soap and starting to scrub. She wasn’t going to think about how dirty the cauldron actually seemed to be. That little note about magic not always getting rid of all the residue actually must have been true, yet only a few moments into her scrubbing she heard someone speak from right next to her and she glanced up, flicking a strand of dark hair away from her eyes as she saw a Ravenclaw boy sitting there. “Ailis,” she said simply, going back to scrubbing not long after she noticed him turn his attention to the Lion girl and then asking the rather obvious question of what they were doing. It was easier to just focus on her cauldron than to wonder why he needed a better explanation.

This post has been edited by Ailis Quinn: Nov 2 2015, 01:58 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 05:59 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

It was time to go and see what the hell Professor Petrov felt they needed to do to earn points this time, she imagined it was probably just as bad as being saddled with slicing up dragon hearts before. Though Alex had enjoyed the blood on that occasion, so possibly she would get some satisfaction from this, although that didn't seem to be the case as she entered a room full of people from different houses cleaning cauldrons. So now Petrov wanted them to scrub her tools of the trade for her did she, narrowing her eyes she looked across the room and saw Edward with that Hufflepuff nitwit Alexia and decided to move past them over near a new baby snake she hadn't seen yet. (Ailis Quinn) Move over. She told the girl as she moved into the spot next to her and took one of the cauldrons, examining the inside with an arched brow, Petrov do you just never clean these yourselves? She spoke to Professor Petrov in an annoyed and arrogant tone, the head of house was not one of her favorites, none of the professors here were, but when forced to deal with her Alex always took the low road. She flicked her wand and called one of the brushes to her and began lazily scrubbing the edges of the cauldron with it while eyeing the new serpent she had nudged past to get the spot she was in. Who are you? She asked with a questioning look over the girl, she almost looked like someone with potential, eventually Alex needed to tap a new tag along since Elena had turned into such a failure, so she may as well check out the available prospects.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Moaning Myrtle
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 06:42 AM

Supporting Character
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Mrytle was so angry. She was still enraged by Petrov's decision not to renovate her bathroom. And then he had the audacity to threaten to kick her out. So everyday since that interaction, including today, Myrtle flooded each and every bathroom in the school. That would teach her Petrovie to mess with an angry and temperamental ghost.

So, after she flooded the last bathroom, she decided to go on a rampage. A wailing rampage. Myrtle decided to start in the dungeon. That way, she could think about how she couldn't feel her sweat while she was going up the stairs. As she was floating by, she noticed a group of students, and a woman who looked like she was related to Petrov. And that reminder starting her wailing again.

So she floated over rather fast, making sure to fly through a random student and to spend an excessive amount of time crying over the cauldron that was being inspected by the Professor. Myrtle said to the woman at the front You know, you look like you're related to that horrid Petrovie! Could you try and talk to him to get my bathroom renovated? You wouldn't mistreat someone because they're dead, right?. As she was saying this in a sickeningly sweet tone, she reached out to play with Katerina's hair.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Signature by Alestis Imeacht and SC borrowed from The Fat Friar
PMEmail
^
Prof. Katerina Petrov
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 06:54 AM

Slytherin Head of House
5788 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Pranger came up with her cauldron Katerina looked it over noticing grime on the outside and a spot of something stuck in the inside of it, the girl had scrubbed it for a while, she just obviously hadn't scrubbed it hard enough. Before Katerina could get out her retort to tell the girl to continue cleaning the cauldron the annoying ghost Moaning Myrtle flew into the room wailing and acting like a complete and utter fool, she was known for this and Katerina knew she often plagued Aleksander. Watching as the ignorant ghost flew through one of the students probably giving them chills and frightening them if it was one of the younger ones, she arched a brow and waited for the ghosts drama. It seemed Aleksander had made her angry again since she was going on about him, not any kind of patient with this kind of disturbance Katerina took the cauldron from Pranger and threw it into the air waving her hand and sending Myrtle into it. Miss Pranger you will need to select another cauldron for cleaning, because even though that one was not complete it is now occupied. The cauldron hung there suspended in mid air with Moaning Myrtle locked inside of it with her spell, she could cry all she wanted it would merely fill the cauldron, and though the ghost couldn't feel it would probably be quite annoying to be traped in a cauldron full of liquid. Myrtle while your antics may bother Aleksander, I merely will not put up with them; especially interruptions to an activity for my students. You can moan and wail in there, and you will be let out when we are finished, if I choose to let you out and not merely dump you in the great lake with the squid. She gave the ghost a cross look and left her to her antics looking around the room at the students who had become distracted, Get back to work now. She spoke in a cold tone waiting on them to resume scrubbing the cauldrons.

--------------------

PMYIM
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 07:22 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Not much for organized activities, especially if they were mixed among the houses Scorpius had taken his time getting down to the dungeons for this one with Petrov the new head of house. She had been around a while and he had taken potions from her at one point or another, but he hadn't really interacted with the woman much she had a reputation though as someone deep into the dark arts. Might be good to get on her good side and maybe make an alliance with so here he was drudging into an alcove to wash cauldrons.

It seemed though Scorpius had missed some of the party because as he walked in people were already working away and there was that annoying girls bathroom ghost stuck in a cauldron in the middle of the room. He raised a brow and said quietly, It seems I miss all the fun, tsk tsk. Before moving into the room past Valen and the little Sytherin Firsty as well as the weird looking Claw boy and Herron with the Flufflepuff idiot Tarabotti. It seemed some Slytherins were forgetting who the right people to mingle with were, not his problem though; snagging one of the cauldrons he moved into the corner near Valen and smirked at her as she worked. Remind you of your days on the Azkaban chain gang Valen? He asked quietly and smugly, he was definitely one for starting trouble and despite her wicked reputation he would gladly rile up Valen.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 10:47 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When Prof. Petrov told her that she needed to pick another cauldron, as she had put Moaning Myrtle into her other one, Josina simply shrugged and went to get another one. She hadn't expected the Professor to be that pleased with it, so this came as no surprise. However, it had been a surprise when Moaning Myrtle came wailing into the Alcove. She almost felt sorry for her, being all alone and nobody seemed to like her. Ah, well. The Professors knew best, but she did wish that she could make friends with Myrtle.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Edward Herron
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 01:31 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
998 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Edward had seen Alex come in out of the corner of his eye and turned fomr her the moment she did careful not to meet her gaze, he didn't want any part of whatever trouble she was probably here to cause instead he turned to Alexia as she waked over to where he was. Hey back. How have you been. He asked this kindly as he leaned in and gave her a small hug, she didn't have much of a chance to answer though as Petrov began speaking then instructing them to clean the cauldrons then bring them to her for inspection. Edward had cleaned cauldrons for Petrov before so he knew what she wanted and moved quickly to grab two of the cauldrons and bring them over handing one of them to Alexia along with one of the strong bristled brushes. As he started in scrubbing he looked over at Alexia and asked quietly, So did you hunt me down today or just decide to wander in as usu... His question was interrupted by high pitched screaming and wailing and he cringed looking around as Moaning Myrtle flew into the room throwing one of her usual fits, everyone in the castle usually knew by the end of their first year what a wretch she was. Edward shook his head and laughed slightly as she was slammed into a cauldron and left to her devices floating above the classroom. He turned back to Alexia and decided to try to ignore the shrill wailing and complaining that was going on ad finish his question. Anyways, as said following me or wandering in? He asked and resumed scrubbing his cauldron, sloshing some soap onto his robes and ignoring it as he did so figuring they could use a good cleaning to anyways.

--------------------

By Alex Valen
PM
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 08:44 PM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

No reaction from the Claw firstie, so Ailis just took that as her cue to go back to focusing on the cauldron she was currently scrubbing. Especially as she heard someone else approaching, although she’d glanced up at the abrupt order to move over. Fine then, she thought, purposely moving only the bare minimum seeing as she wasn’t about to run into the Claw. Charles, who she figured was still waiting on that answer to what they were doing. Obviously the older Slytherin girl who had spoken to her knew what the answer to that was, given the comment she’d heard her give to Professor Petrov. Although she’d boldly returned the eyeing that had followed, even though she’d continued scrubbing the upper edge of her cauldron. She wasn’t afraid. “Ailis Quinn,” she replied, before checking the spot she’d been scrubbing. There. She’d answered the question, and now she just had to see if she’d get a response.

Plus, it meant she could pretend to ignore the entrance Myrtle had made, only glancing up once as she’d heard another person speak from next to the older girl she’d spoken to earlier to see Scorpius. At least she knew him, by sight anyway. She wasn’t stupid. She didn’t say anything, though, but she’d grinned a little into her cauldron at the professor’s speech to the ghost, scrubbing another spot partway down the bowl. At least she wasn’t about to get caught looking like she was distracted, even if she sort of was.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alex Valen
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 09:18 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
6651 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Narrowing her eyes at Malfoy she shifted her cauldron to knock it into him roughly, Ooops, did I get you Malfoy? She said coyly as she went back to scrubbing ignoring the ignorant ghost and barely noticing the girl as she said her name. Ailis, that had a good ring to it, and Alex herself was partial to the A names of course. I'm Alex, Alex Valen...and this lout is Malfoy. Don't pay any attention to him, he is a fool ninety percent of the time. She gave him a sharp look as she said this and continued scrubbing the edges of the cauldron annoyed at how much grime there was on this one, she really should have been paying more attention as she had checked them out and chosen one a bit cleaner than this. As she continued to scrub she glanced over to where Edwards and Alexia were chatting and cleaning their own cauldrons her eyes narrowing in annoyance. She did not need to see those two flaunting themselves around like they were best friends, again the rumors going around about them having gone out o the Halloween celebrations together was well were enough to make her want to hex the girl and leave her in a dark room where no one would find her for weeks. However she was still being watched by the Headmaster and under his keeping until she graduated so any plans for revenge would need to wait until then.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteMSN
^
Charles Harris
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 09:16 AM

Ravenclaw Prefect
135 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Charles noted the girl's coldness and decided not to respond. She seemed disinterested in him. So Charles decided not to engage her. He decided not to bother trying to engage her. It seemed like far too much effort. Plus, she was a snake. But when an older student came and sat down, Charles extended his hand to shake her's (Alex Valen) and said What's your name?. Right when Charles asked the Prof about the instructions when a little lion brought up the caldron for inspection.

And right then, a ghost that he had heard a lot about came wailing. Charles looked over at Alexia, since they had discussed the annoying ghost. And then the ghost floated through him. Charles gave a yelp as he felt a frightening chill.

Charles had to admit that he thought it was funny the antics that the ghost was causing. Charles snickered when Myrtle called the Headmaster Petrovie. Charles doubted he would be okay with that. Charles laughed when the Prof put the ghost in the caldron. Charles mumbled to himself Good move Petrovie. Hopefully no one heard that.

Charles then got to work cleaning the caldron. After a good twenty minutes and lots of sweat, Charles thought he had done a satisfactory job. So he took the caldron up for inspection.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Alex for both incredible graphics user posted image
PMEmail
^
Moaning Myrtle
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 09:30 AM

Supporting Character
90 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Myrtle was having fun. Getting to flood the bathrooms was fun. Getting to be dramatic was fun. And getting to cause a disturbance was fun. Myrtle felt that she deserved her fifteen minutes of fame. And she was robbed of that when that repulsive snake killed her.

Myrtle giggled when she flew through a student. That was one of the few benefits of being a ghost. But it ended there. Myrtle began wailing even more incessantly when the Prof locked her in the caldron. So much so that she didn't hear the Professor's speal. Myrtle wailed I hate you so much other Petrovie!! And I can't feel my own TEARS!!! OR how uncomfortable I should be! .

And as that began Myrtle began banging as loud as she could on the caldron wailing Doesn't anybody care that I'm dead. That those horrid Slytherins killed me! Myrtle then began to do cartwheels in the caldron, making it spin up and down.

This post has been edited by Moaning Myrtle: Nov 3 2015, 10:26 AM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Signature by Alestis Imeacht and SC borrowed from The Fat Friar
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 10:00 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina saw Alex walk into the room, she sure wasn't friendly, and when she saw her 'accidentally' bump her cauldron into another Slyth, it took all she had not to hex the girl. What WAS up with her? She even hated everyone in her own house! She saw Alex look at Alexia and Edward and her eyes turned into small slits. Could she be jealous? she smirked. Guess the girl does have feelings, she thought to herself
After scrubbing her cauldron for at least 30 minutes to make sure that Prof. Petrov wouldn't have reason to complain again, she went to bring it up for inspection.
Just as she got up, Moaning Myrtle starting wailing and crying out that she hated Prof. Petrov. Then she started doing cartwheels in the cauldron. Ugh, couldn't anyone make her be quiet? She felt sorry for the girl, but she sure could be annoying with all the moaning, she thought as she walked up to the Professors desk.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 08:03 PM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

So now she knew more. Ailis had found out that Charles felt like ignoring her, and she’d found out that in a weird way, the older Slytherin girl wasn’t. At the very least, she’d gotten a response to the offer of her name, and she nodded at the little explanation that followed Alex’s introduction, sending a glance over toward Scorpius again. That was honestly kind of interesting, but for now, she just continued scrubbing her cauldron, moving to another spot once the one she’d been working on appeared to be clean. At the very least, she didn’t want to scrub all the way through the side, so keeping moving seemed like a better idea. No matter how much she wondered about the lout comment.

That and it was proving awfully difficult to ignore the wailing coming from the cauldron. She cared that Myrtle was dead, alright. She cared that apparently that meant the ghost felt she could be awfully annoying, and accuse an entire house of something that wasn’t really even true. All Slytherins didn’t release the basilisk after all. She knew she wouldn’t have been able to. She didn’t speak parseltongue anyway, and she hardly was around however long ago it was the ghost had died.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emily Carolina
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 11:42 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
556 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When Josina told her that she was excited to the cleaning, Emily gave her a pat on the back. "That's the spirit!" she said brightly. She then turned to the Professor when she started giving out instructions. Although most students might find the task as a hard work as they needed to clean the cauldrons manually, she found it as something simple and easy. Sometimes being a muggleborn had its own perks. She got up from her seat, grabbed one of the brush and a cauldron from the pile and walked towards the sink. She chose a sink a bit further from where the snakes were, mostly because she didn't want to be involved in any trouble. When she just started scrubbing, Myrtle showed up, trying to annoy the Professor. She could ignore it at first and just concentrated on her task, but that's until the cauldron Myrtle was trapped in started moving up and down. "Somebody make her stop please.." she muttered now slightly disturbed with what's happening.

--------------------
user posted image
awesome set by Vera Kwon || my owl Chippy user posted image
PM
^
Prof. Katerina Petrov
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 01:03 AM

Slytherin Head of House
5788 POSTS
27 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Myrtle really had no idea when to cut her losses it seemed, neither did little Charles as Katerina heard his muttering as he finished cleaning his cauldron narrowing her eyes and watched as he and Josina approached the table where she was working on the next terms lesson plans looking over Josina's she merely nodded. Place it over there and grab another one Miss Pranger. She had half turned to address Charles when Myrtle began wailing and throwing her fit some more so waving her hand at the cauldron Katerina put a silencing bubble around it, now the only one who could hear Myrtle, was Myrtle. Now everyone should be able to work in peace. She glared at Myrtle for a moment before turning her attention to Charles in front of her. She looked his cauldron over and then silently moved her hand, vanishing the cauldron, as she did so she arched a brow at him, Where did your cauldron go Mister Harris? She asked quietly challenging him to retort that she had vanished it, students now needed to learn to be less insolent towards instructors. She would not tolerate them picking p bad habits, especially from someone as worthless as a role model as Moaning Myrtle was, the girl hadn't even managed to graduate to her death. If she hadn't been so weak she had to run and cry and hide though she wouldn't have died, so Katerina figured she deserved it.

--------------------

PMYIM
^
Ailis Quinn
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 02:36 AM

Slytherin Third Year
147 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Still mentally feeling the need to correct Myrtle’s comment about Slytherins killing her, Ailis continued scrubbing her cauldron, using that as her distraction until she realized that she’d basically ran out of spots to scrub. In her observation, she felt like her cauldron was clean. She’d scrubbed, used soap, and everything, but she held back in bringing it up for inspection for another few seconds. Mostly just to get a sense of Professor Petrov’s mood, seeing as the Gryffindor girl had apparently gotten her cauldron clean on the second try. It seemed like she would be safe, safer than Charles was as she noticed his cauldron get vanished. She was definitely safer than Myrtle in the other cauldron, getting encased in a bubble. The silence was nice, though.

Now that there was one less distraction, she picked up her cauldron and brought it up for inspection. At least she knew she’d done her best in scrubbing, even with the distractions. Focus was good. She wasn’t about to let something like that trip her up.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 09:33 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When Prof. Petrov nodded at her work and told Josina to get another one, Josina simply smiled politely at her and walked over to where the Professor had told her to put the clean one, and on her way back grabbed another dirty one. She felt bad for Charles, as the Professor had just vanished his and asked him what had happened, evidently trying to get a reaction.
When she saw Prof. Petrov put a silencing bubble around Myrtle, she nearly snickered at the poor ghost's fate. Really, she should know better than to annoy Prof. Petrov, she thought. Other Professors may have a bit of mercy, but not this one. As she came to her table, Josina saw that her scrub brush's bristles were looking a little worn down. She didn't want to ask for another, afraid of risking the Professors anger, so she just started putting more effort into it and using very hot water with a good amount of soap.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Scorpius Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 02:10 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
1174 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Shaking his head at her comment Scorpius leaned in to Valen and whispered in her ear, Come on Valen, you know we have a fatal attraction it would be a shame to be so angry with one another now. Especially seeing as Tarabotti is making off with your man over there. He tilted his head to the side indicating them over in the corner where they were chatting quietly as they cleaned. He took his brush to his cauldron again figuring he had her sorted out and ruffled enough for the moment, he looked around the room not really seeing anyone else there he had met before it seemed they were knee deep in new students and a mix of slightly older students. He mumbled as he scrubbed the bottom of the cauldron where an annoying bit of something wasn't coming off for him, This was such a bad idea. The only good thing it seemed was going on at the moment was that Petrov had finally decided to deal with the annoying ghost she had locked into the cauldron with them.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Elena!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Eva Malfoy
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 02:15 PM

Slytherin Third Year
256 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eva only arrived because she had heard that her brother had been there. Plus Slytherin was severely lacking in points and she needed to make up for some of the lazy bums here. She walked into the dungeon alcove and looked around. "No one cares for the dead anymore, Myrle, get away before I throw a bucket at your head." She glared at the ghost. Eva made her move towards her brother and stood next to him. "What's up Scorp?"

This post has been edited by Eva Malfoy: Nov 4 2015, 02:20 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Kierra<3
PM
^
Emilie Nightingale
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 02:28 PM

Ravenclaw First Year
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Emilie walked in, it had been a while since she had been out of the claw common room. She had been too busy with her homework and her sisters homework to really care what was going on in life here at the school. All she cared about now was that Myrtle was in the area and she wanted to visit the poor dear soul. She giggled when she heard the ghost call the head of house what she did. "Petrovie your new nickname for the sly head of house? Can we hang out sometime myrtle? I'll visit your bathroom if you want me to."

--------------------
user posted image
Made by me
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 03:22 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina heard a first year Ravenclaw giggle and then make fun of Myrtle's nickname for Prof. Petrov "I wouldn't say anything about that" she whispered to her "Unless you want points taken away. Prof. Petrov really hates that nickname."
Josina kept on scrubbing her cauldron for another while, then after another half an hour of scrubbing, she took the cauldron up for inspection.

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Nov 4 2015, 03:23 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 07:25 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As listened to the instructions trying to pay attention when Petrov finished she turned to Edward and smiled as he asked if she had merely wandered in or had been stalking him, but before she could speak a terrible wailing noise burst into the room in the form of Moaning Myrtle. Alexia covered her ears with her hands and frowned as Professor Petrov contained the ghost. Her attention was then drawn to Edward as he handed her a cauldron and a thick hard bristled brush. Thanks. She started scrubbing the cauldron fiercely and then Edward pulled her attention back by asking once more if she had been stalking or wandering, she shook her head and giggled. You know me too well, I was wandering really, it's kind of bad I've been a bit bored today so I was going to try to sneak some sweets and got sidetracked and saw you here...so maybe a little stalking. She shrugged and smiled as she continued to clean the cauldron, deciding it was her turn to ask him a question, then she caught sight of Alex glaring at them and it made her smile vanish and she frowned slightly. I think Ales isn't very happy with us. She sighed and looked down at her cauldron to keep from seeing the other girl looking their way again, or Edward looking towards her.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ