View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dungeons Alcove
Tamiko Després
 Posted: Dec 21 2011, 04:26 PM

Unsorted Member
214 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jaiden guessed that the snake was close to her, and he crossed his arms. She then asked him what house he was in and he took a stab and guessed she too was a Slytherin. "Yeah I'm a Slytherin. First year." He stated, staring at her. He wondered what would happen if he weren't one. So far, he's had a lucky ride here.

--------------------
user posted image
set by lily potter
PM
^
Anya Katherine Montgomery
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 03:43 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
913 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Anya bit the inside of her lip. The boy told her that he was a firstie. :: called it, :: Anya thought. She nodded once, then smirked. Hmm, what could she do to this kid? Did she want to be horrible? She'd already put chewed up Droobles' in another firstie's hair. This time, though, she was on her own. Damn, that was no fun. "...Got a name?" she raised one eyebrow to an arch.

--------------------
user posted image
~lamia~ ~frog card by ann/caro~ ^ Mommy is the bomb diggety.
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Tamiko Després
 Posted: Dec 27 2011, 02:21 PM

Unsorted Member
214 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jaiden watched the girl and saw her smirk after he mentioned he was a firstie. So far so good. She asked his name and he leaned against the wall. "Jaiden.. Sorry, you are..?" It was only fair after all.

--------------------
user posted image
set by lily potter
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 27 2011, 05:30 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
913 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Anya sighed dramatically. "Yeahhhhh, but Jaiden what?" Did he have some family name that was well-known that she'd recognize? Anya knew most of the families that had been around. If she didn't know someone the must be half-blood. "Anya Katherine Montgomery. I'm sure you've heard of me." if he hadn't, then he epically failed at life because her mother was a professor at Hogwarts, and she'd used to be the Ministress of Magic. Her whole family was well-known.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Tamiko Després
 Posted: Jan 3 2012, 01:02 AM

Unsorted Member
214 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jaiden smirked a bit. "Kim.. Jaiden Kim. And yeah, I've heard of you." He stated. He remembered learning about the Governors, and assumed that she was the daughter of one. He looked around the alcove, wondering where the girls snake would be, before gazing back at her.

( sorry for taking so long )

--------------------
user posted image
set by lily potter
PM
^
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 05:24 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
913 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eh. Anya didn't know this kid from a hole in the ground. She wasn't doubting him, per sé, but here, in her opinion, you're not really anything special unless you prove yourself. The kid said he had heard of her, so that was something. "Great. Well, I would help me find my snake, if I were you," she suggested to him with a wink, then set off down the hallway to go find Lamia. He could follow if he wished, or not.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Tamiko Després
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 12:01 AM

Unsorted Member
214 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Jaiden smirked a bit and shrugged. He had nothing better to do than to follow along and attempt to find this girls snake. "Sure, I've got nothing better to do. I'll help." He stated, sticking his hands into his pockets, and began to follow her. He kept gazing about to see if he could spot the snake anywhere.

( my next post I'll find the snake? .. Yes?? )

--------------------
user posted image
set by lily potter
PM
^
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 09:19 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
913 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(sure.)

Anya heard Jaiden agree to help her look for the snake, and to be honest, she was a bit surprised. This kid was unexpectedly agreeable. Sweet. She kept walking through the hallway, but slowed up so that she was by him. "Well.. do you see it anywhere?" she asked.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jan 10 2012, 04:48 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(new rp)

Mesira was sitting on top of a random barrel in the hallway, if anyone were coming down the hall all they'd probably see were a pair of pale crossed legs. Her right foot was bouncing to an unheard tune as she filed her nails. She had come to enjoy polishing and honing her appearance and one of her favorite practices was just this.

She had been waiting for some time for her sister Elia to appear but had yet to see her. So as she waited she debated what color she might enjoy wearing on her talons...then figuring out if she needed to go get a color or if she already had it.

(tag: sapphire Valkyrie, elia marcheline)

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Elia Marcheline
 Posted: Jan 10 2012, 05:07 PM

Detention
647 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Elia made her way to the dungeons in a bit of a haste. She was late. She had promised Mez she would spend some time with her this evening and had completely neglected to keep track of the time. But, it wasn't exactly her fault. She had been distracted by some random Sly guy, and let's face it, Sly girls simply can't be blamed for that sort of hold up.

As she rounded the corner to the alcove, she caught glimpse of a bouncing pair of legs and assumed they belonged to her sister. Pausing to compose herself, she made her appearance and smirked as she saw what preoccupation Mez had chosen to keep herself entertained. "Preening again are we Ms. Ridell?"

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Mesira Athlyn Ridell
 Posted: Jan 10 2012, 06:27 PM

Detention
1755 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

(we'll RP until Sapphire gets back online)

Mesira had been admiring her right hand as the sound of hasty footsteps echoed down the corridor. There she was, she had been waiting for her to show up, and now that she was there Mesira finally had more to do than preening. "I must keep myself looking fabulous, you know." a smirk danced across her lips as she leaned back against the wall, her leg no longer bouncing.

"I still can't believe that Mittens wouldn't take our services. It's a shame really." Mesira was nearly hoping the next time she saw the young Gryffindork that she chose to keep the collar as a prize. "Which reminds me, what shall we do to her the next time we see her?" Since the others had been so eager to say 'yes' she was nearly stupified when the gryffindor, whose name was something along the lines of Jamison, had said no Mesira's first thoughts centered on revenge. The only question was how to go about it.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Sapphire Valkyrie
 Posted: Jan 11 2012, 04:56 AM

Hufflepuff Third Year
1022 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Sapphire was heading back upstairs after class. She hated the dungeons, especially recently and preferred to walk with someone, but Alphonse wasn't taking her second DADA class so she had to go at it alone. She walked hurriedly just trying to get away from the dreariest part of the castle. So far all her classes had been going well despite the fact that there were so many Slytherin students in them. She just kept straight on walking until she heard voices coming from the a small alcove to the side of the corridor. She recognised one of the voices. Mesira. Maybe she could just rush past unhindered.

--------------------
user posted image
*Everything by Melora*
PMEmail
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 08:30 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Stinking Slytherins, Heather thought savagely to herself as she tiptoed down the dimly lit corridor. She had half a pack left of stink pellets--just enough for what she had in mind. Heather ducked behind some piled up furniture, counting to ten before continuing on.

It's so bleedin' dark down here, how the hel can they see anything? she wondered, nearly running into a wall. Heather, already past the DADA and potions' corridors, sped up her pace, knowing that since she had gone by both of those, there really wasn't any excusable reason for her to be down here.

Footsteps! Or was it rats? Heather pressed herself flat against the cold stone wall and then felt an inlet. It wasn't a room, but it'd be good for hiding in.

((Corey Zirkle))

--------------------
user posted image
I love Ron Granger for my signature!
Lucien and the Lacewing Pies Band T-shirt
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 08:39 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Oh the darkness was a great thing. Those accustomed to it were perfectly fine, but intruders were easily spotted. The necklace against his chest jingled lightly, hidden beneath his shirt. The protection rune was hidden for a purpose, so no one could figure out how to counter it. But it seemed that it was good that he had it on, seeing a shadow slip into one of the inlets. Corey raised one eyebrow, causing the sectumsempra scars on his face to distort in many ways.

Reaching inside his right sleeve, Corey grabbed the hilt of his wand, watching where the shadow disappeared to. Very few full grown students could stand to him, but knowing the schools past, it could easily be a Dark Wizard. Lumos he whispered before pointing the light towards the little inlet. Come on, show yourself Corey said, his tone soft but heavy with Irish accent.

--------------------
user posted image
All the loffers goes to Alex!user posted imageAnimagus Form
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 08:52 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Like Heather was going to just come out. Slytherins were so thick. She took her own wand out, muttering lumos before facing him.
"Oh. It's you." Heather gave him a look of great loathing and arched one eyebrow. "What're you doing down here?" She looked behind him, wondering if Lyssa was with him. But no--thankfully.

Keeping her wand pointed at him, Heather could feel her wolf instincts bubbling up. Slytherins were all bad to her, but this one--Corey--was the worst. He'd blinded Lyssa for reasons unknown to Heather (she refused to believe the 'it's love!' bit).
Plus, he was Irish. Not that Heather had anything against them, but right now, she wanted everything about him to be bad. And her grandfather's ranting about the Irish came to the front of her mind. Yup, her counterparts in London might finally be over the Irish-British feud, but the people with Cockney accents? Nope. Not a bit. There really wasn't too much for them to do in the countryside anyway aside from farm and complain.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:03 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Conas is féidir leat a bheith dúr?*But a small smile also made it's traces along Corey's face when he heard her question, wondering if she was at the shallow end of the lion gene pool when it came to brains. He wasn't looking at her face, so he couldn't tell who it was, since the wand that was pointing at him was more interesting to him. Um, my dorm is down here. But if were on the area of motives, what are you doing here, Kitty?

His right hand twitched slightly, knowing that his knife was hidden under his other sleeve in a holster of its own, but he would not be aggressive right now, since she could be one of Lyssa's friends. But nontheless one eye crooked up, his smile growing wider, wondering where the girl got her guts from, to still have her wand pointed at him. Now, now, put the wand down.

*-How stupid can you be?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:09 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

He said something strange, but it didn't sound like a spell. Nevertheless, Heather tightened her grip on her wand. She rolled her eyes at the obvious answer. And, really? Kitty? Oh. Well, the Gryffindor robes were a bit of a give-away there. But seriously? What was she supposed to do, freeze every time she wanted to pull a prank?
Still, 'kitty' was better than the other nickname some Slys called her that started with b and ended with an h.

"I know that," she snapped. "And if you think I'm actually going to do what you say, then you're out of your [this was going to be censored anyway--'d' word http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif] mind." Heather wondered how many points would be deducted if she 'opened' fire on him. Not that it really mattered. What mattered was how many 'points' she'd lose with Lyss.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:14 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Corey chuckled lightly hearing her words and kept his eyes on the wand she held out towards him. Those years of fencing made him a little quicker and also got him into the motions of dueling. But it was funny though, seeing as she probably hadn't heard of his reputation, but that was fine. Come on. Either use it or put it away, your choice. It's just the two of us... hairball. He put emphasis on the last word, trying to goad her into the attack. He hadn't meant it sincerely because of his relationship with Lyssa, but still if he was attacked, the self defense alway applied to him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:21 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It was true; they were alone. In her peripheral vision Heather couldn't see anyone else. She ground her teeth at the second insult, but held her ground.
"Really? My choice? That's generous, considering you'll hex me as soon as I lower it."

Some spells ran through her head in case he got impatient and attacked. Dammit! Heather hated stale mates. She was stuck; if he had been anyone else, she would have jinxed him, but Lyss would never forgive her. Or else, it'd take a while for her to do so.
"Why don't you just get out of my way?" she suggested, taking a half step forward.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:27 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Now now, why would I hex you? Your not any threat to me. And as for your second question... I still don't know why your door here. His smile grew out some more, revealing his teeth. It would have been so easy to scare her it seemed, but there was no fun in that now was there? But instead he watched her wand arm as she took a step foreward, and Corey did nothing but reshuffle his feet so he was shoulder towards her.

This poor little thing wouldn't terrify him. She was so small... especially compared to him who was easily five foot nine. But his wand stayed completely still, his thumb pressed into his side as he watched her movements. That was where his advantage lied, in the darkness. If he turned his wand off, he'd still see her pretty well, despite the lack of sunlight.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:33 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Heather had not slept the previous night and wanted to get back to her bed; but not before finishing what she'd come down there to do.
"That's none of your concern," she retorted, side-stepping to the wall. "Anyway, you didn't answer my question. Where were you headed?"

Heather focused on opening her senses. They were still alone; her instincts would alert her if anyone else was nearby though.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:40 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Corey watched her step to the side, against the wall which seemed very odd to him. But nontheless she wouldn't be allowed to pass by til he had gotten his answers. Or she bested him, which was more unlikely. But still, to add to the moment, he whispered Nox, letting the light go dark. It added to his advantages, and from his spot in the slight darkness, he kept his eyes on her.

Actually it is. Your in my territory, without a reason.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:47 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

His wand went out, putting him just outside her vision. As much as she didn't want to, she put her's out as well. If she kept it lit, then she was an easy target. Heather still had her wand pointed in his general direction, and moved all her attention onto him. To hell if someone else came down--well, if it was another Slytherin then she'd be really pissed at herself, but for now, he was the threat.

Heather didn't bother replying, sliding silently along the wall. She couldn't see him very well, but she could smell him and hear his heart beating. Maybe if she was fast, she could sneak by him without any trouble.
Or maybe she should just toss all the stink pellets at him--he deserved it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 09:53 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Corey couldn't help but smile as he watched her put her own wand out. Now would be a very good time to open fire, but he wasn't exactly looking to harm someone who might be friends with Lyssa. But that didn't mean he shouldn't defend himself now did it? Keeping his movements small, he slowly turned his wand towards her.

Then deciding not to give her time to act, he simply said Expelliarmus under his breath, that way unless she could feel vibrations or had more acute hearing then even a dog, there'd be no warning. Instead the blast of red light shot out of his wand towards where she was still standing foolishly.

Not caring if it hit, he decided to start with a simple question and answer right there. Okay then, who are you? And why don't you like me?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:02 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Heather barely dodged the spell, she could feel the energy bounce off the wall several centimeters to the left of her arm.
"Confundus!" Yeah, she didn't really bother to keep her voice down. It's not like he didn't know she was there. Time to run!
Heather ran, hoping she could make it past him while he was dodging the spell--or hopefully it had hit and he'd be momentarily confused.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:07 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

His spell missed, which was bad, but even worse was the fact that she ran. Turning around quickly, he watched the little lion run by him. The bad thing was, she had turned her back on him. With a light flick he muttered Petrificus Totalus, keeping his wand pointed at her back. Such a sad thing, turning your back on an opponent.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:14 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Her senses were heightened as the adrenaline rushed to every cell of her body. She could feel the energy of another spell coming toward her and just managed to dodge it, but tripped in the process. Swearing, Heather scrambled to get back up. No--something was wrong. She'd dropped her wand! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!

She looked back at Corey, her eyes more accustomed to the dark now--sheesh, why was he so tall? Engorgio charm gone wrong? Heather felt around urgently for her wand, though she kept her senses focused on the Slytherin.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:19 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Accio Wand The spell was simple, and since she couldn't find it, the following isn't godmodding: The wand flew right into his hand, and he smiled as he gripped it tightly in his hand. He could see her scrabbling around on the ground, by her outline, but that was all he could see.

You can have your wand back if you answer my questions. The sentence left his lips uncaring, and cold. It was such a simple solution to their current problem, and if she disagreed with answering.. well her wand was simply wood and would be easy to snap with a slight twitch of his fingers.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:26 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((ooc: no fair xD))

Heather didn't see, but felt--with dismay--her wand whistling through the air toward him. [Censored by the Caretaker]! She leapt to her feet. What could she do? Heather hadn't felt so helpless since she'd been an underclassman and had been tortured by that werewolf Rosie.
But she'd learned a lot since then though.

"I was just," Heather said slowly, trying to keep herself from lunging at him. "Going for a nighttime walk." She folded her arms across her chest. "Now, if you don't mind..." Heather held her hand out, looking at her wand.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:33 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Corey simply smiled, and started twirling the long thin stick between his fingers as he watched her and listened to her words. Now the rest of them. It's not that hard, it can't be. With that said, he stopped the spinning of her wand and waited patiently, watching her eyes for any sign of an attack. Her running away wasn't a problem since he did have her wand.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:38 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Heather let her hand drop to her side and glared at him. "I hate all Slytherins--don't think you're special." Word of this had better not get back to Lyssa.
"Untrustworthy, cowardly, cheating..." Her voice fizzled out as her rage peaked. "Just give me back my wand," she seethed. "If you aren't going to use it, then give it back," Heather said mockingly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:47 PM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Corey laughed when he heard her and deciding that he was getting bored, arched his arm back, the one that was holding her wand, and launched it to the front of the corridor, that way she could leave like she wanted to. Watching it hit the floor, the sparks emitting from the end proved that it didn't break. There you go he said simply before turning around and walking back to his dorm, wand still in hand til he got there. Once safely inside, he slipped it back into it's holster before heading to bed, needing the rest.

((Had to end it now. I'm in a very... bad mood now.))

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Heather Previtera
 Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:53 PM

Gryffindor Seventh Year
1559 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Heather moved as he went back to his dorm, then got her wand. It wasn't like he knew who she was, and she was even more ticked now. She laid the stink pellets down, having to live with the satisfaction that some Slytherin would come across them sooner or later.
Time to get out of there; Heather made her way all the way back up to Gryffindor Tower without any mishap. Another prank perfectly executed.

[End]

This post has been edited by Heather Previtera: Jan 20 2012, 01:21 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 01:39 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

((New RP for kate's plot!!))
Cass was walking in the dungeons for no better reason than she needed to think and get away from the overly bookish and nerdy area that was the Ravenclaw common room.
It wasn't that Cass disliked her house, she loved Ravenclaw and all that it brought to her but sometimes she just needed to explore and let her hair down.
She stopped in a little alcove along the wall of the common room and hoped she could jump out and scare the next student who walked by.
((Tag Kate Samja!))

This post has been edited by Cassandra Ash: Jan 29 2012, 10:35 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Alex for this set!

PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 02:32 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate walked by the dungeons. She plans on going into the dormitories after a talk or should she say scolding moment with her mentor. Kate thought, 'Change, I need to change. I can't be nice. I can't be friendly. Especially to mudbloods' Those thoughts keep on wandering repeatedly in her mind. Like she is being hypnotize by those words. She walked straight. However, she was like so serious when she walked. She didn't even noticed that someone was there

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 02:37 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass heard the footsteps and prepared to leap from her hiding place. In her head she counted one, two three and jumped.
Halway through shouting boo! she looked up and saw who it was she had been trying to scare.
"Bo....Oh Hey Kate! What's up? You look a bit preoccupied!"
Cass had completely forgotten that the slytherin common room was in the dungeons so she was a bit surprised to see Kate there.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Ash: Jan 27 2012, 02:38 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 02:44 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate was a bit surprised that her heart almost fell off after thinking that she was being occupied by her thoughts. Kate then said, "What the heck? Why did you do that for?" She was a bit pissed off that time. And doing that kind of scaring thing. Is really uncomfortable for her. Kate then thought a lot of her friend before. She wasn't able to ask them if they were a mudblood, Kate then said, "I've been thinking a lot. This thing about mud bloods and Pure bloods." Kate then said seriously.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 03:32 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass backed away from Kate when she started yelling at her. It was very unlike Kate. and Cass was actually a bit scared of her at that moment.
"Sorry Kate!" Cass said meekly, "I was just trying to have some fun."
She wasn't exactly mad that Kate had yelled at her just slightly wary. When she said she'd been thinking about mud bloods and pure bloods Cass looked her in the eye and said,
"It must be hard for you in Slytherin. Are you prejudiced against muggle borns like a lot of your house?"
She asked this a bit sharply because she was muggle born and didn't want that to be a problem between them.
"I only ask because I'm muggle born."
She shrugged. If Kate was going to treat her differently because she knew Cass' blood status that was up to her. However Cass would do everything to change her mind.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Ash: Jan 27 2012, 03:33 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 04:07 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate was a bit mad that time but since Cass said sorry. It was forgiven. Kate nodded to Cass when she said that it must be hard to be a Slytherin. She can't be nice to everyone anymore. "You're right about that." Kate said seriously. However, the wind changed when Cass then said that she was a muggle born/ a mud blood. Kate remember how her mentor told her to stay away from the dirty blood of those mud blood. She then started to forget that she was friends with Cass. Kate then said, " You're a mud blood. How disgusting..... People with no magical line." Kate said like she was really disgusted with Cass. Kate's starting to change after being mentored by her mentor.

This post has been edited by Kate Marie Samja: Jan 27 2012, 04:07 AM

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 04:20 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass was about to sympathise with Kate about the hardships of being in Slytherin when she called Cass a mud blood. Cass had been around at Hogwarts long enough to know that Mud blood was probably one of the greatest insults a witch or wizard could give another witch or wizard.
Instead of getting angry at Kate, like a normal person would, Cass spoke to Kate with concern and worry in her voice.
"Oh Kate, what's happened? You're better than this surely!"
Cass didn't want to see Kate acting like this and hurting people's feelings, it was completely out of character for her, from what Cass knew about her.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Ash: Jan 27 2012, 04:21 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 04:36 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate changed a lot after meeting her mentor. Before Kate was really nice to every one. However, the secret behind her is that the dark side inside her was imprisoned inside her heart that time because her good attitudes was the one that imprisons her dark side. However, one thing has opened the cage and imprisoned her good side this time. Kate answered with loud voice, "What happen? To me? That's odd I can't remember anything happen. I'm better than this? Who are you to talk to me like that mud blood" Kate looked at Cass and raised one of her eye brow.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 04:46 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

For some reason Cass was being really stubborn on this. She'd only met Kate a total of about three times but she knew something must have happened to turn her against muggle born's. Cass thought it was probably the slytherin's.

"Yes Kate, I do believe you're better than this! I'm guessing something happened because the Kate I knew would never treat muggle borns with such scorn! Don't tell me Slytherin got to you! Why there is such a rivalry between muggle borns and pure bloods I'll never know! Really there is no difference between the two! You would never have know I was a muggle born if I hadn't told you!" Her voice had risen sharply during this until she was shouting. She took a big breath and said slightly more calmly.
"I'm sorry Kate. I don't mean to yell at you, just don't hate me for something that is out of control."

She looked at the floor for a moment than gave Kate a penetrating stare with her green eyes.
"Please!"

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 05:12 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate was really surprised when Cass screamed at her. Kate then thought, 'The nerve of this mud blood. It pisses me off. Stop me or I'll pull my wand out' Kate then said, "How dare you scream at me you filthy mud blood say that to me! The Kate you knew before is now gone! She was so weak. Being friends with mud bloods was the very disgusting thing she have done!" Kate screamed back with her eyes burning looking at Cass and paused "Slytherin just helped me out to realize how superior I pure bloods are to mud bloods. It's good that you told me your a mud blood at least I know I don't have to be friends with people like you." Kate stand by the wall and said leaned back on it. "What are you sorry for? Me hating you? Don't worry the matter of fact that you were born a mud blood. I started hating you" Kate said darkly to Cass.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 05:29 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ok, so Kate was serious but Cass was still not going to back down, however she had no idea how she was going to get Kate back over to the good side. Cass thought of the most convincing argument she could and all she could think of was Jeremy's face when he spoke to her with concern over the Gryff/ Sly rivalry and the joy on his face when he told Cass that Kate and him were now official best friends.
She wasn't sure if she was meant to know there things but if anything was going to convince Kate, it was Jeremy. Cass met Kate's angry glare and said.

"I talked to Jeremy. He told me you had declared your friendship for each other. He told me pretty much everything. That you'd been secret friends because the slytherin's couldn't known you were associating with a muggle born and somehow you'd found the courage to come out and declare him your best friend even though you knew you were going to be tormented for it by your house. What happened to that Kate? The brave one who didn't care what her house thought. I think people would much rather know her. She is much stronger than the Kate standing in front of me now, no matter how weak you thought she was!"

She sighed and said, "I'm sorry that you're letting this weaker Kate out. I'm sorry that you can't be the Kate you should be.I hope deep down you really don't hate me and this is all for show but I can't be certain, so really I just feel sorry for you."

She tried not to show Kate the tears in her eyes. Her taunts had hit their mark and hurt Cass, but Cass was tough and wasn't going to show her hurt to anyone.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 06:14 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate heard the name of Jeremy. Kate thought, 'Why is that my heart seems to hurt? It's kind of weird this thing this mud blood is doing.' Someone inside her says to stop but also a part of her wants to hurt Cass. Kate then said, "I told you that the girl you are talking about dis appeared already. She won't come back and she will never come back! Say to that Jeremy that if ever you meet him. Forget about the Slytherin girl that she knew before.!" She said angrily. Kate then noticed when she said that a tear drop came out of her eye. She doesn't know why. However, when Cass said that the Kate she was talking to was the weak one. Kate pulled out her wand and pointed it to Cass to threaten her, "Stop saying that I'm the weak one! If you can't say anything good you mud blood. Just go and leave me alone! The dungeons is not your place you mud blood" Kate said with a very mad tone. Kate learned to scare others by pointing her wand to them but not really casting a spell.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 06:26 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass sighed and shook her head. Why wasn't she getting through to Kate? She could see the indecision on her face but she was just as stubborn as Cass and wasn't changing her view point. Cass saw Kate pointing her wand at her. If she was going to attack Cass wouldn't stop her, mainly because she knew next to no magic, but also some part of Cass knew that Kate didn't want to hurt her.
"I'll tell Jeremy you mentioned it, I'm sure he'll be real impressed with you." She said with as much scorn as she could muster. She then placed her hands in the air and said with contempt
"Come on Kate, Take your best shot! Or are you too much of a coward for that too?"
Cass had decided it was time to fight fire with fire.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Ash: Jan 27 2012, 06:27 AM

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kate Marie Samja
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 06:50 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
1805 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kate pointed her wand to Cass after threatening her. A part of her wants to do the spell. However, a part of her was stopping her from doing it. It seems like someone wants to stop her from doing it. It like her heart tells her to stop this. However, Kate thought if she will cast a spell on Cass. If a Professor caught her, welcome to detention. Kate screamed and said, "Ahhhhhhh! This is a nonsense! I don't want to lose points for my house just because of a mudblood." Kate put down her wand and felt pissed off. Kate said, "If you don't want to go. I'll be the one going. Arguing with a mud blood like you is a nonsense. You're not worth it. And as I told you, never ever talk to me again" Kate walked away thinking of the thing that was bothering her a lot. Kate thought as she leave 'What am I thinking? I should have casted the spell to show her not to mess with pure bloods like me. But, what did stop me?' She kept thinking of it until she reached the dormitories.

--------------------
user posted image
|Set by EVE|
PM
^
Essa Parks
 Posted: Jan 27 2012, 06:54 AM

Ravenclaw Third Year
1159 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Cass watched Kate leave. She didn't attack Cass which suggested that Kate hadn't completely gone over to that dark side.
Cass watched as Kate walked away feeling utterly helpless. She resolved to talk to Jeremy and let him know what was going on.
Once Kate had turned the corner out of sight, Cass let the tears stream down her face and ran for her common room.

(End RP)

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 9 2012, 05:49 PM

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

((New RP; Pick your Poison))

Blaire was on her way back towards the Slytherin common room, when something caught her eye. There, resting on the seat in a nearby alcove was a small package. She tilted her head sideways slightly, cautiously creeping towards it in the case that it was a trap. However, nothing sprung out at her, so she assumed she was safe for the moment. Her hand snuck out and poked the package, before she began to tear it open, wrinkling her nose when she saw what it containing. Of all things for her to stumble upon, and it was a skiving snackbox? How in the world could that be of use to her?

However, one never knew, so she placed the box on the table and opened it, peering at the array of sweets that lay before her. Who knew? Maybe a hungry firstie would come along and she could trick them into eating one. Now that would certainly be entertaining... Hoping luck would be on her side, she concealed the words on the box with a convenient coloring charm, then waited for someone to stumble along.

(tag; ares)

[outfit]

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Isobelle Sophie Bettleton
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 08:51 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[NEW RP : TAG: Zelda Fitzgibbons]

Isobelle was lurking around the dungeons, waiting restlessly for Zelda to arrive. She wanted to make friends with her because she seemed cool (but she didn't want to admit that to her).

She sat down on the floor and opened a butterbeer. She smirked as she put the bottle towards her lips.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Natalia Yaxley
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ