View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dungeons Alcove
Zelda Fitzgibbons
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:57 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1207 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Zelda was just lying around her dorm when she read an owl from this first year who seemed to be fawning over her and while it was flattering it was a little annoying. But maybe she could turn her into a little mini Zelda or something. After all, Zelda learned from Dr. Evil, Hellena Carrin, too bad she wasn't here anymore. She might be able to teach this firstie a lesson or two also. Zelda made her way to the dungeons alcove and saw Isobelle sitting on the floor with a butterbeer in her hand. She walked up took the butterbeer from her and took a seat.

Thanks.

If she was gonna be spending time with a firstie she was gonna get something out of it.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
All the shinies are done by the awesomeness of Alex Valen...XD
||BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!||PROFILE||CALLBOARD||WAND||
Family Needed
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Isobelle Sophie Bettleton
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 07:04 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Isobelle grinned at Zelda.

"All you had to do was ask," she said as she re-opened her bag and took out another butterbeer and various different snacks.

She took a sip from the newly-opened butterbeer and then asked Zelda : "Why do you hate me?"

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Natalia Yaxley
PM
^
Zelda Fitzgibbons
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 09:42 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1207 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Zelda laughed as she took another sip of the butterbeer.

Ask? What makes you think I would ask? It takes all the fun out.

She said that with a grin on her face. At least this kiddo wasn't saying anything stupid or sassing back or anything.

Who says I hate you? You seem to be one of the only decent kiddos around the school these. Don't get a big head though.

She grabbed something out of the snack pile not caring what it was...food was food, although chocolate was better.

This post has been edited by Zelda Fitzgibbons: Feb 23 2012, 09:43 PM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
All the shinies are done by the awesomeness of Alex Valen...XD
||BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!||PROFILE||CALLBOARD||WAND||
Family Needed
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Eve Wright
 Posted: Mar 5 2012, 10:41 PM

Unsorted Member
951 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

" Mentor and Mentee session" // TAG :Tabatha Johns

Eve waited calmly for her new mentee to come along. Why was it that she always had to wait on them? Shouldn't it been the opposite way around? Whatever. Instead Eve lurked in the dark part of the alcove to she arrived. She rather not look silly standing and waiting for someone who might or might not come. Though, Eve had decided to play nice this time around. She wanted to see at least on her mentee succeed in the Slytherin house hold. They were royalty after all..

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Tabatha Johns
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 10:10 PM

Slytherin Second Year
77 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

" Mentor and Mentee session" // TAG : Eve Skylit

She walked into the cave with an allure about her. She stood tall as she was proud to be picked for the slytherin house. She had been waiting for a long time to be in this school and was very proud that she was able to get in. She wanted to be the best slytherin there could be so she asked to see if she could get a mentor that could show her the ropes. She was pretty sure she knew how to be a slytherin since almost all of her family was put in the slytherin household, but she wanted to make sure she did things right. As she walked in her mentor (Eve Skylit) was waiting impatiently for her. " I apologize for being late but something came up". She was only 5min. late but she knew that Slytherin's were never late.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Eve Wright
 Posted: Apr 3 2012, 04:44 PM

Unsorted Member
951 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eve was zooming out, getting bored of waiting around. She was very close to leaving but something told her to stay. So. She did. She never liked it when people walked on her so she was giving her mentee the benefit. She then heard a voice finally and Eve looked over to see her new mentee. Eve did a quick glance over the girl. Already she was late and apologizing. Eve nodded lazily " I'll tell you right now. Being late is not acceptable in Slytherin. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best. I suggest you take that to heart." Eve said already lecturing the girl. " My name is Eve Skylit. 5th year Slytherin prefect. I will be your mentor during your stay at Hogwarts, so never hesitate to call on me. Now. Please have a seat " Eve said pointing to a seat near by. They were going to have a nice chat.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Tabatha Johns
 Posted: Apr 4 2012, 11:39 AM

Slytherin Second Year
77 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She sat down beside Eve and said, "aparently I have a lot to learn." She sat there intently listening to her mentor tell her about the Slytherin house and how things run. She also told her that there was an instance at her family house were she could talk to snakes. "Is that normal for Slytherin's to be able to talk with snakes?" She asked as she watched her mentor's face to see what she was thinking.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Eve Wright
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 06:40 PM

Unsorted Member
951 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eve listen to Tabs question about talking to snakes. Did she mean the ability Parseltongue? Eve knew that had to be it. Talking to snakes was something almost every Sly wanted to do. Or more like, use the ability for "personal use". Eve smiled at this. She then looked at the young Sly eyes that were peering up at her for the answer " You mean Parseltongue? It's a rare thing actually. Salazar himself had the ability to speak it. Though you probably won't catch anyone with it now days.. But if so it would be a Slytherin I believe. " Eve answered.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Tabatha Johns
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 11:04 PM

Slytherin Second Year
77 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Parseltounge? She thought to herself, wow I never knew there was a name for it. "wow! thanks for that information! I didn't realize that it wasnt commen now a days", she said. She was also wondering if there were any type of clubs she could join while she was here. She listened to her mentor talk and waited for the right time to ask her.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Eve Wright
 Posted: Apr 6 2012, 08:40 PM

Unsorted Member
951 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eve nod as Tabs thank her. Eve was sure they were on the right track somewhere. They had cover her first question which was a step. Eve looked over to Tabatha knowing she should explain some things. Though. She wasn't here to give a tour, even though she was tour guide, she was her to explain the meaning of being a Slytherin and what to expect for her next terms here at Hogwarts. " There so much to Hogwarts. I honestly believe the only way for you to understand it is to go out there and explore it yourself. Being a Slytherin? If not should be the most important thing to you. DO NOT forget that. Eve said with a serious look. Now days she felt like some sly where lost on that path. But at least Eve could bring in one the right way. " I suggest to get the full Hogwarts experience, you get involved with school. Yes, I know you might not like some of the other students but go and make the house look well. Not to mention the points. So whenever there an event happening whether in my house or not I do expect you be out there and rep'in the green. Like me. " Eve said smiling. Eve proud herself for rocking green and black everyday so beautify. Call her selfish. But hey. She looked good. Eve then looked back over at Tabs " And about classes. Enrollment has been opne for a while... I hoped you signed up for a few courses? Eve asked.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Tabatha Johns
 Posted: Apr 8 2012, 02:29 PM

Slytherin Second Year
77 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She listened to her intenetly. She know understood what she needed to do. In order for her to learn more about Slytherin she needed to basically experience and learn for herself. She wanted to get as many house points as she could for the house so that we could win the house cup so she decided to do as many posts as she could. "Yes I've signed up for classes and cant wait", she said excitedly.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: May 4 2012, 01:35 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

(New RP for plot)

Canis and Aqua had made it to the strange little room together. Canis couldn't quite make out whether this was supposed to be a closet or something else. It almost looked like an alcove with a door locking it in... Odd. The House Elf had made it to furthest spot, but that wasn't far at all, seeing that the closet was so small. Aqua was starting to talk to it again, but Canis' attention was on something else. Someone had burned something in the middle of whatever this was, and had not bothered to remove the ashes. It was quite a substantial pile, and it also seemed that not everything was completely burned. Canis thought he could see unburned parchment under the ashes. He carefully toed the pile so as not to spread the ashes all over the place. The fact that the lighting in here was not very good didn't make his task any easier. But gradually he was able to drag the parchment out of the ash pile. It seemed to be mostly intact.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: May 4 2012, 02:02 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua tried comforting the elf. "It's okay. They're just jealous. But people, or rather elves, can be really mean sometimes. You're unique and different, be proud. Just ignore the others, mkay? Now, I want you to go back in there and show them what you can do" she said, giving it a comforting pat on the back and urging it back to the kitchens. It wiped its tears and looked at her uncertainly. But then it turned and walked off back towards the kitchens. Aqua smiled, mission accomplished. She turned back to Canis, who was holding a random piece of parchment. "What's that?" she said, looking over his shoulder. She brushed some of the ashes off. Nothing. It was blank. She furrowed her eyebrows and flipped the parchment over. As soon as it was horizontal again, words appeared. Are you Gryffindors? She furrowed her eyebrows. "Yes..." she said before looking to canis with a puzzled expression.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

Set by Blairre! Ability by Kyla! Pride by Me! Jatken by Kate!
user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: May 4 2012, 02:17 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis had picked up the piece of parchment and turned it over. It was completely blank. He shrugged and listened to what Aqua was telling the House Elf. She had just encouraged it a bit, and told it to go back to the kitchens, and it did. Well, I guess House Elfs have to follow orders, he thought. Maybe it thought she'd ordered it back... With the House Elf gone, Aqua had now noticed the parchment. "Just a piece of parchment," he shrugged in response to her question. He had dangled it by his side, and now he lifted it. She flipped it over, but he already knew that the other side was blank, too. But then his eyes widened in surprise as words started appearing! The parchment was asking them a question! 'Are you Gryffindors?' He was still too stunned to say anything, but Aqua replied with a 'yes'. Canis noticed Aqua looking at him, but he was still focused on the parchment, where another question had appeared under the first. 'Are you both on the Gryffindor Quidditch team?' "Yes..." Canis answered this time, in turn giving Aqua a puzzled look.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: May 4 2012, 02:35 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua watched as the writing faded as soon as she'd answered. I a few seconds, another question inked its way into existence. Canis answered this one with another yes. Like before, the writing faded away. More appeared. How long would this go on for? Will you help me?
Aqua looked at the map, rather confused now. Why could a map POSSIBLY need help? "Umm....sure?" she said a bit uncertainly. But it seemed to be enough for the map since the writing began fading as well. She watched and waited, expecting more writing to appear, but none came. Then, she received a jolt of extreme pain in her hand, like she'd just stuck it right in the middle of a blazing fire. She retreated her hand and cradled it, letting her side of the map go with a shock. "OW!" she said as she made faces from the pain. She brought her ahnd up to her mouth and sucked on parts of her hand to hopefully soothe it. She felt as though she'd rather cut off her hand right now than go through this. The pain receded however, and she noticed a funny-looking brown splotch on her right thumb.

--------------------
user posted image
Shipper | Profile | Callboard | Telekinesis | Sign My Yearbook | Azariah | Wand (The first one) | Home | DJ Hurricane | Gryffie Pride
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: May 4 2012, 04:20 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Aqua looked just as puzzled as Canis felt. They both looked down at the piece of parchment again, when a third question appeared. 'Will you help me?' Before Canis could figure out what that could mean, Aqua had already given a very hesitant, but positive, reply. The writing faded, and instantly Canis received a very sharp pain in his right thumb. "Ow!" he said at the same time as Aqua. He had been holding the map with his right, but now he let go. Because Aqua reacted exactly the same way, probably for the same reason, the parchment fell to the floor. Canis was in immense pain. He howled, and looked at his thumb, but there was nothing to see, other than it was red. It felt like he'd put his thumb onto his mom's hot stove. He stuck it in his mouth, because there was no cold water around. Very gradually, it got better, and Canis finally took his thumb out of his mouth to look at it again. What had been just red was now a brownish patch, quite irregular. He looked over at Aqua's thumb, which apparently also felt better, and she had an identical mark on it. "What on earth was that?" he said angrily. "Do you think someone put some acid on it?" He quickly looked at the other fingers that had touched the parchment, but they seemed fine.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: May 4 2012, 04:37 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua scrunched her nose and held her thumb to her stomach, partially bent over. applying pressure onto it. What the hell was that? "I don't know, I really don't. If there was acid, wouldn't it have burnt us the moment we touched it? And brown?" she said, holding up her healing thumb to canis to compare.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: May 4 2012, 05:38 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis nodded. None of this made sense. It couldn't be acid, but it clearly had been something, because both their thumbs looked the same. And what had those questions been about? "What do you think those questions were about?" he asked Aqua. "Have you ever come across a piece of parchment like that?" He was thinking that he'd read about writing appearing on parchment more than once in that Harry Potter biography, but with the lingering pain in his thumb it was hard to concentrate. "It think this," he held his thumb up, "had something to do with the writing. I hurt right after that third question vanished!" That couldn't be coincidence, could it?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Aqua Whirlpool
 Posted: May 4 2012, 07:09 PM

Unsorted Member
3531 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Aqua observed both their thumbs. They looked oddly identical, burn and color-wise. The splotch was exactly the same shape, REALLY weird. She shook her head. She was extremely confused right now and really didn't know what to think, at all. "I have no idea about anything. I'm just as clueless as you. I'm extremely confused. I have never encountered such a thing. Of course, I have frequented stuff that writes on its own, but nothing that reacts to you, knowing when to change and burns your thumb off." she said. The pain was pretty much gone by now. "We must be pretty crazy, but I have the faintest thought that you may be right......should we, er, call it a day? My head's spinning madly with confusion in trying to make sense of all of this" she said to Canis. She then remembered the parchment on the ground and eyed it suspiciously. She hesitantly bent down and touched the parchment, as though scared it would scorch her again. However, it did nothing as she was able to pick it up and pocket it. "I'm....I'm just going to bring this along...." she said, looking down at her pocket.

--------------------
user posted image
BLUB BLUB FLAMINGOS!

user posted image
PMEmailYIMMSN
^
Canis Rye
 Posted: May 5 2012, 10:44 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
2177 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Canis nodded when Aqua said she was just as confused as he was. This was not something you came across every day, and it was no wonder they could not make sense of it. As the pain subsided in his thumb, he was able to think more clearly again. "I remember now," he said. "I read about that Marauders' Map that appeared on that blank parchment. But you had to know the password, right?" Their blank parchment had started writing by itself. "And there was that diary. You remember? In that Harry Potter biography? It wrote by itself, and it was Dark Magic. Do you think this is something like that?" But the Marauders' Map had not been Dark Magic. He shook his head to clear it. When Aqua suggested to call it a day, he nodded again. "Right. Let's go up to the dorms." If Aqua had not pocketed the parchment, he would have. You didn't just dismiss a piece of parchment that could write itself. He started walking back to the Gryffindor common room.

(End RP)

This post has been edited by Canis Rye: May 5 2012, 12:27 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Jaelexus!
user posted image
PM
^
Eve Wright
 Posted: May 5 2012, 02:49 PM

Unsorted Member
951 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eve raised an eye brow when Tabs mention being excited for her classes. Eve remember her first time being in classes and she found the whole system to be quite boring for the most part. But she never fail. Weird. Eve turned her attention back to Tabatha. She really was coming along. Eve just wonder what more she could do for her. " I'm sure I'm supposed to tell you something about being a Slytherin. Thing is?... I can't...You have to find that on your own. Think about why the sorting hat put you in our house. When you feel that you might have crossed the line with someone think about what your heart wants you to do. Not what a true Sly would do.. Being a Sly is an honor and only the greatest will succeed. Keep that in mind, kay?" Eve said hoping she hadn't lost the girl.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Tabatha Johns
 Posted: May 5 2012, 03:09 PM

Slytherin Second Year
77 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

She sat back and listened to Eve speak once more. She knew that she was only a half-blood, but there must have been something inside of her for the hat to pick slytherin. It was her father who was a slytherin when he was in school, but she didnt learn this from her father. Her parents got killed when she was 2 years old by a dark wizard and so her godfather, Bantera Everglad, took her in and raised her. He was a wonderful figure in his life, he was a dark figure, but was always warm hearted. "I understand what you are saying Eve. I need to not listen to my instincts", she said to Eve.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Eve Wright
 Posted: May 7 2012, 08:17 PM

Unsorted Member
951 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Eve gave Tabs an smile. The girl was coming along nicely. Eve wished only to succeed in the house. Eve being the pure-blood she was took life kinda overly' serious. Then again. She was raised to be respectful to others and be an image and example for others. She couldn't help but see a little bit of herself in the girl. She was on the right track. Now that was Eve's goal all along. " So how are your classes going along?.. " Eve asked the girl.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailYIM
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 07:42 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max made his way through the dungeons. Of course he was late again. He probably shouldn't be because he was the one who had set date and time but he just couldn't arrive on time. By the time he arrived at the dungeons alcove he was deep in thoughts.

Things with Taylor seemed to be going good. He should really ask her out again, though. Otherwise she'd probably think, he didn't care about her. Max made a mental note to sent her an owl by the time he got back to the common room. Or even better, he could just wait for her there. She had to come by sooner or later.

When he looked up he saw his little sister standing there. A small smile spread across his face, while making his way over to her. Hey there! How have you been? He asked Lexa.

Lexa Anderson

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lexa Anderson
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 07:33 PM

Adult
167 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexa had been content for the past several days after the incident with her brothers, and had soon forgotten it. She was able to find someone who shared the same love of drawing, though she doubted they had much in common after that. Anyway it felt good being able to expresse her love with other people.

She was know in the dungeon, fumbling with her wand, trying to get this new incantation down. Her lessons where quite easy for her, and she was now trying to challenge herself with more complicated spells.

Sadly her concentration did not last long, as she heard the familiar voice of her brother from behind her. As she turned around, she gave a small scowl. She had not put an effort into giving a smile or seeming happy. She knew that he would get mad at her for sulking, so she decided to speak. Hey Max, she said, trying not to sound to annoyed, I've been great and you.

--------------------
The fact that you think I care amuses me

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 12:56 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max rolled his eyes a bit when he noticed Lexa's reaction. If you wanna be like that, I can leave right away, he said with a raised eyebrow. He really didn't want to argue with Lexa, he loved his little sister, but spending time with her while she was acting like that.. No way. He wasn't in the mood for this.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lexa Anderson
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 07:42 PM

Adult
167 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexa tried hard to keep her face straight and stay mad, but she couldn't. Before she knew it, her hand was on Max's arm, pulling him back. Ok wait, she said, I'm being stupid, can we just... just restart. She felt ashamed for the way she had just acted, though she knew that she had solid reasoning behind it.

After a few moments she asked, How's life been since we last talked? She tried to sound much more joyful at this moment and start of a better note.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 06:30 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max smiled at Lexa when he turned back to her. No problem. I understand that you're mad but I didn't came down here to argue, you know?

The smile on Max' face got a bit bigger when she asked him about his life. Should he tell her about Taylor? She'd find out about her anyway.. It would be better if he told her about Taylor himself. Do you remember the time we were sitting at the lake? I told you that I had been spending time with a girl. I kinda really like her and I think she could like me back, Max told Lexa.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lexa Anderson
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 10:41 AM

Adult
167 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexa listened closely as Max started talking about a girl, and smiled a bit. Yeah I remember, and I was wondering when you where going to tell me more about her, she said greedily. She felt happy for her brother, maybe he would finally be able to settle down and find one girl. So how's it going, have you guys done anything? she asked, wanting to know more about this girl. Who was this mysterious girl that had stole her brother's heart.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Max Anderson
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 11:44 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
50 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Max smiled a bit while thinking about Taylor. Well, her name is Taylor Blake and she's a fifth year Slytherin, Max told Lexa. He knew that she'd want to know which house the girl was in. Oh, and a pureblood, he added after a few seconds.

We've met a few times. We went to Hogsmeade together and I taught her how to fly the other day. It was really cool, Max wasn't sure how much he should tell Lexa. She was still his little and not his best friend.. On the other hand, they told each other very much and he'd probably like to know every little detail about the boy if Lexa was dating someone.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Layla Moon
 Posted: Apr 12 2016, 01:27 AM

Slytherin First Year
24 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Layla being Layla had he nose in a book the same one she's read over and over again about the great wizarding war and she hummed softly as she went but she stopped humming when she heard voices she's never hummed, singed, or danced around anyone since she's shy, for more then one reason that might have caused some depression that shows when she is alone
PMEmail
^
Lexa Anderson
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 07:13 PM

Adult
167 POSTS
12 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Lexa laughed a bit at Max and him talking about Taylor. She must not be that bad, I can't wait to meet her. Tell me more about her. She was surprised how Max had found a way to settle, though Lexa couldn't lie in saying that she was happy for him.

Was she any good? Lexa asked first. She could just imagine Max giving flying lessons to a girl. Taking the opportunity to flirt at the max. By the way, you need to know that it means that you can't see any girls, she added with a laugh. She said this though there was a warning in her voice.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Layla Moon
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 11:09 AM

Slytherin First Year
24 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Layla kept going just hoping no one heard her but in all honesty she was lonely since she was never all that noticed, but in the less, she was shy and normally kept to her books but as if lucky decided to leave she had passed a torch on her way past the two other students
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ