View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

In The Dark Corridor
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 05:17 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((NEW RP))

Cass was looking for her cat Mimi which she knew was just inside her bag. She didn't know where it went. She searched all the possible places and asked students if they saw white cat lurking around the castle but unluckily, no one saw her. Still searching for her lost cat, Cass saw lighted torches on the wall and realized that she was in the Dark Corridor. Of all places. She avoided this area in the dungeons because might break into a run if she sees Bloody Baron and be a b*tt of jokes of Slytherins that may see her. Mimi? she called but she didn't hear a sound of a cat meowing. Right. She's not here. I'm getting out of here. She turned and walked briskly to go back to the common room, hoping not see Bloody Baron on her way back to the beginning of the Dark corridor.

((Tag: Ralphy Smith))

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Nov 10 2011, 05:19 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Vera made me pretty in this sig!
||clairsentient||plot||callboard||shipper||profile||

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 12 2011, 07:07 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph was bored in the commons. He ran out of books to read and lately, he's hooked with muggle novels about the magical world. The last one he finished was about a world of nephilims and demons and creatures that really exists in his world like werewolves, vampires, 'warlocks' and faeries. He's quite surprised that the muggles can come up with those kinds of things when they know there really wasn't angels, or Nephilims(half-angels, half-men) and demons. It was fascinating though, how much fabrication the writer did to make her fantasy world. Ralph was still thinking about how to get his hands on the next book in the series when he wasn't looking ta where he's walking. He had his heads bowed, holding the book he finished when he bumped into someone. He dropped his book and without looking up at the person who bumped into him. You can't really blame him for bumping into someone. The corridor is wide, that's true but it's so damn dark that he could barely see a feet ahead of him. Why hadn't he used his wand to make some light? He's sure to be allowed to use that Lumos spell, right? He bent his knees to retrieve the fallen book and as he did, he said sorry to the person he bumped into. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. It's so dark and I can barely see ahead of me--" Then, he looked up. Well, well, well.... It's Cass, of all people. "Oh Cass! Hi! Long time no see." He smiled at her warmly. They are friends, though he kind of flirted with her in some occasions but he wasn't aware. Dense much? Nah, Ralph just not really that in tune with his 'masculinity' and the effect he has on girls. Don't make him aware this early though.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image<-soon to open!
[Healing Hands][Nearra for the sig!]
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 04:33 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As Cass walked her way out of the corridor, her eyes were on the floor still looking for her lost cat. Suddenly, she collided into someone and heard book dropped on the floor. She also felt painful sensation in her forehead. Ouch! She cried, as she massaged her hurt forehead. She wasn't paying attention at the person since she was only looking at the book on her feet, and only heard the words 'sorry' and 'it's so dark' from him, but his voice was familiar though. Ralph? She said, but Ralph recognized her first. Ah, yes. It's been a long time. She said, grinning at him. Oh! She remembered that she was looking for her cat. Have you seen a cat lurking around? You know.. White, slightly big? She asked, as gestured how big it was.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 14 2011, 08:42 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph squinted his eyes as if he could see Cass better. Nope, it was dark down there. He felt lazy to use his wan to illuminate the dark corridor. Besides, no magic should be use in the tcorridors in between classes so that's not really an option. As he listened to her about her missing cat, Ralph shook his head. He can barely see ahead of him andyou expect him to just see a cat lurking around? "I idn't see you coming from the other side of the corridor an you are asking me if I see a white cat this large?" he tried at humor while imitating Cass's gesture about how big the cat is. He still has that annoying smirk on his face but hey, you can't remove that from him. He's just that... smiley.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 05:19 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass threw a nasty look at Ralph as though she wants to transfigure him into a rat and make her cat chase him, as he imitated her gesturing with that annoying smirk on his face, well, the second most annoying thing about him (the first was his flirting). I didn't know if you have a super-sight thing in your eyes. She shrugged then coughed to fight the urge to smile yet she knew he could barely see it. Well, it's good to know she was not alone in that corridor but the thought that she alone there with Ralph was even bothering more. She really doesn't know when his 'other side' will come awake inside him. She had seen it during the last Yule ball. Well at least I know you don't. She waved her hand in front of his face as though he was blind person.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Nov 15 2011, 06:27 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 10:57 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

If Cass is throwing him nasty looks, Ralphs isn't aware, or not really. He could feel daggers protruding from Cass' eyes and that made Ralph laugh. No meaning to be rude here, he just finds that funny. "Hey, I don't know what you've got against me but seriously, this... I don't know. Animosity between us, it needs to end." He said totally oblivious to the fact that a.) he's a a flirt, and a terrible one at that; and b.) Cass finds his smirk annoying. Who else does? It's not like Ralph got tons of annoyances. Heck, he don't know if he got annoyances. This is not normal, at all.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 17 2011, 04:38 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh. You don't know? Cass snapped, folding one's arms. She getting more irritated at him now. Se doesn't know if Ralph mistakenly drank Forgetfulness potion as fruit juice or he's just a little too dense to know. You're annoying and a flirt. That is why. She said and took a deep sigh afterwards. Well, it's not only the reason why she was hostile at him. She just can't tell the fact she was feeling awkward whenever he smiles without being embarrassed. She has a reputation to protect you know..

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 18 2011, 07:02 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph's jaw dropped. Him? A flirt? How can that even be possible? He's not a flirt! At least, that's what he believes to be true. "Excuse me? ME? A flirt. I can't even bring Ralph and flirt together in a sentence." Even in the craziest places, Ralph can't think of any instance that he flirted with anyone. Yeah, he can be so dense sometimes. "What are you talking about?" he asked, looking as innocent as a new born child.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 22 2011, 06:07 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh no.

Cass became speechless. She was getting a hard time to believe what she was hearing. Just really? She tried to open her mouth few times for her to speak but she was lacking of words to say. Why you got to be so dense? She said disbelievingly. Honestly? All this time you don't have any idea why I am so hostile at you? She asked, her forehead's furrowed.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 23 2011, 08:44 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph can't wrap his mind around the fact that Cass thinks of him as a flirt. Never in a thousand years did Ralph thought of flirting with anyone. He blinked several times as he still can't believe what Cass is saying. "If I'm aware of why you 'hated' me, why would I even bother asking you why?" Seriously! Ralph can't understand girls. One moment they're sweet and smiling, the next they're furious and you can almost see flames coming from their nostrils. "I'm not dense! I just don't consider myself a flirt. I never flirted with a girl you know? And what exactly is your definition of a flirt because clearly, your definition is different with mine." he folded his arms on his chest.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 24 2011, 06:08 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass thought for a second when she heard his first statement. Ralph's got a point there; why would he even bother asking her why she hated him if he doesn't know why. But hey, she doesn't hate him that much, it's just she felt uncomfortable with him and annoyed. You're stupid Cass, stupid. Said her inner self. The thought of running away also crossed her mind like she always does while forgetting that she was still looking for her cat. My definition? Of flirt? She repeated as she furrowed her eyebrows. So she's in an English class now? It's unspeakable and I don't want to role play it in front of you for you to understand. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms on her chest too.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Nov 24 2011, 06:11 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 25 2011, 02:14 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

So no one's giving up now. Great. Keep it up. Ralph loves confrontations. When he heard what she has to say, he thought of laughing, but that would only break his line of thought and in confrontations, it's better to keep a stable mind. "Oh, please do. I need to get a better understanding so I won't make a mistake by flirting with someone, or anyone for that matter." he made air quotes when he said that word "flirting". It was odd having different definitions of a different word. That's one thing living in England. You are only used to English English, not American English or Australian English or any other english language. Hey, British English is the first and original English language. Now it's starting to feel like an English class. "Or better yet, remind me of a time that I flirted with you or anyone else." HE challenged her. He's got perfect recall of every single time that he encountered Cass so there would be no problem defending himself.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 25 2011, 06:20 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

To this, Cass had no answer really. Mainly because the reasons why she considered him as a flirt was... unknown. This feeling of uneasiness she was feeling whenever she encounter him was maybe the cause of it. She had a skeptical attitude to him since after the Yule ball. Are you mad? Do you think I would want role play it to you and make funny of myself? No way. She gasped silently and stiffed her head on level as though there's some dung under her nose. But I do remember one time you sort of 'flirted' with er... me. She also did make air quotes when she said the word 'flirted' and felt her skin suddenly winced and blood going to her head. Remember the yule ball? She said, raising an eyebrow. Though Ralph made an apology about what happened at the ball few terms ago and accepted it, she decided to bring this up yet due to some unknown reasons, she felt she should have not.

This post has been edited by Cassandra Roth: Nov 25 2011, 06:25 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 26 2011, 11:49 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ah, it seems like someone having a crush without knowing it. Or maybe, Cass just don't like him at all. Whatever, it's all up to the writer. As for Ralph, just keeping it real. "Well, we'll never know unless you do it. I'm not the kind of person who laughs easily. Try me." He walked towards the wall and leaned on his back there. All these negative vibe he's getting is sort of draining. Really, Can't Cass be a little nice everytime they talk? She's like this girl who has storm clouds over her head and mind you, that is viral. Then she reminded him of the Yule Ball. Did he really flirted with her? He don't think he flirted in any way. "Okay, so if I flirted with you at the Yule Ball, what exactly did I do? I can't remember trying to kiss you or hug you or pull you to a dark corner to make out. Or did I say something suggestive that ignited the fire in that head of yours?" That was probably a mean thing to say but he's losing his patience now. You se, Ralph might be a puff but he's not that patient. He got his temper from his mother, who's a Sly.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 28 2011, 05:05 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Cass stuck her tongue out at Ralph, folding her arms tightly on her chest. There's no way she's going to do acting in front of him even if he said he won't laugh since he doesn't look trustworthy person for her. I won't. She smiled mockingly as though she hadn't heard a thing he said. Er.. yes? I guess. I don't know. Maybe that's it. She shrugged and rolled her eyes. So, can I go now? I almost forgot that I was looking for my cat. Honestly, finding her cat is not on her plan now, she just made her cat an excuse for her to leave the corridor now before she could blurt out what was on her mind to him; from she was feeling awkward when he smiles to discovering the possibility(?) that she's having a crush on him.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 28 2011, 10:16 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

::Hard headed, isn't she?:: Ralph told himself inwardly as Cass refused to 'roleplay' him flirting in front of him despite the fact that Ralph promised he won't laugh. Seriously, you sometimes have to give him more credit than that. He deserves more, you know? "Cass, I never thought that you have a dirty mind. How could you interpret my gentlemanly actions to something as revolting as flirting?" he said in mock horror. Then, he smiled crookedly at Cass' excuse to leave the confines of this secluded and dark corridor where he is currently standing on. "Really now. You think I'm some lunatic who will let you go when I'm having fun? Not likely." careful now that he's turning to a first rate jerk. Uh-oh, here comes trouble!

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Nov 30 2011, 06:59 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Oh. I'm sorry if I have a dirty mind and misinterpreted your gentlemanly actions into flirting. And sorry if I wanted to leave this conversation now and spoil your fun since I still have to find my cat. Though she's getting a feeling that Ralph's other side was approaching, her voice remained calm and slacken. This conversation is over now. So if you may. She began walking away from him, avoiding his eyes.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Nov 30 2011, 12:41 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Now is the time when Ralph should go after Cass and say sorry for being mean but his feet won't obey. What's the matter with him? "Cass..." he said, not knowing what so say next but his tone is kind of pleading. He don't know what's happening to him. It's like, he have this totally different side of himself that he can't seem to control. A few steps and Ralph is in full panic mode. He knows he won't be able to sleep knowing that someone hates him. And that someone is someone he considers a friend. ::C'mon now Ralph, say it already!:: he thought. He really feel bad now. His right feet tapping on the ground faster and faster every step away that Cass is making. Then, he made a split decision. he ran after her and caught her by the hand. "Cass, wait." he said softly. "I'm sorry if I said that. I don't know what's gotten into me." His sudden mood swings is kind of leaving him a bit hazy.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Dec 2 2011, 01:55 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As Cass walked toward the end of the corridor, she felt her head thumping rapidly and in any moment, eyes would break out in tears yet was trying to fight it since she knew that she looked horrible when she cries. She also knew that and there's nothing to cry about and she was acting childishly but she just can't help it. When she heard Ralph called her name, she grimaced and furrowed her eyebrows and refused to look back. Then, she heard footsteps running from behind and a hand suddenly caught her. What? she shouted, having a husky voice as though she was ill. She listened as he said sorry for he had said but didn't look nor say a word, she just stared at her shoes as though she fancied them very much.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Dec 2 2011, 08:35 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph looks defeated. He is, kind of... Anyway, he said sorry, now what? It looks like Cas is not going to accept his apologies with the sound of her voice. He feel rotten. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm being a jerk and I should have said that. I'm so so sorry Cass. I sincerely am.." his voice having that intensity, his hands tightening on Cass' hand, willing her to look at him. "Please..." he pleaded.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Dec 3 2011, 07:02 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It was kind of awkward for Cass to see Ralph pleading in front of her while saying nothing. She knew that he meant his sorry but he has to be taught that he needs to be careful of his words before it could hurt or upset people. Sometimes a thought crossed her mind that he has that multiple personality disorder because of his sudden mood changes. But she got used to it already so she don't find him weird or creepy anymore, just annoying. Fine. Freeing her hand, she rolled her eyes and that grimace remained on her face. He's still her friend after all you know. And now, she learned the lesson not to talk too much if she would talk to him to avoid these such confrontations.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Dec 3 2011, 10:49 AM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph feels liek he's the meanest guy in the world. Of his little circle of friends, counting Scott and Olivia and they're like, default friends because they're related, Cass is somewhat the closest to him. "Fine I forgive you or fine you're a jerk?" He tried at humor. She's still grimacing at him so he thought maybe a little joke will lift her moods up. Yeah, Ralph kind of a dual personality person. One minute he can be so nice and sweet then the next he's this mean jerk who speaks before he can even think.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Cassandra Roth
 Posted: Dec 5 2011, 07:21 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
901 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Both. Cass smiled hesitantly and giggled under breath. She knew she still has to be grimacing but she can't help smiling. She doesn't know how to keep hard feelings to anyone, so once a person made his/her apologies she would accept it right away if she felt he was sincere. Soo.... can I go now? I have to find my cat. I think she's starving. She said, checking the time on her wrist watch. She remembered it only had eaten few cat food since her supply were already consumed.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Ralph Smith
 Posted: Dec 5 2011, 01:00 PM

Hufflepuff Fourth Year
832 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ralph smiled when he saw Cass almost giggled. At least his objective to lift her moods up was done. "Yeah, sure. I'll keep my eye out for a cat around." he said as he let go of her hand, clasping his together on his back so he won't be tempted to stop her again. "So I guess I'll just see you around..." he said as he took a few steps backward until he can't see Cass's face anymore and turned to walk forward to the opposite direction. He might go back tp the commons of roam around, looking for soemthing to do. He's not sure.

--------------------

user posted image
AWAY INDEFINITELY
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Natalia Yaxley
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 03:00 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
100 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

So Nat was walking around the dungeons (she really couldn't seem to leave them in the first place) and finding a dark corridor, she smiled. She loved going to places like this- well when she wasn't in her dorm. She sat down and smirked to herself. Most people would say 'Lumos' in a time like this but she never really liked that spell. If a place was dark it was meant to be dark.
((Tag Ivy))
PMEmail
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 03:23 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The dungeons were always dark and damp and despite having been raised in a place that was the polar opposite of that, Ivy didn't really mind. She'd grown accustomed to life in the dungeons of Hogwarts having spent so much of the last two years down there. The term may be over and quills awarded, but Ivy was still at school and therefore made to wear her Slytherin robes. Making her way out of the common room, Ivy sauntered down the corridor with a smirk on her face. She was on a mission to cause some trouble and nothing was going to stop her.

That was when she stumbled - figuratively - upon Natalia Yaxley. She knew the girl fairly well seeing as they were housemates, the same year, and she was the sister of the one and only Balthazar Yaxley. "Well look who we have here" she said to Natalia with a smirk on her face. "I figured you and Balthazar would have skipped out by now...."

--------------------
user posted image
Banner by Oddball (Odvalle) | >COME PLAY WITH ME!<
PMWebsite
^
Natalia Yaxley
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 04:03 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
100 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Natalia looked up finding none other than the infamous seeker- Ivy Borden "I wish" she smirked again and flipped her silvery hair behind her shoulders. " And how are you? What brings you here on this lovely day. Well I can't say its lovely really... I haven't been outside." she raised an eyebrow. She really knew that most slytherins didn't stray far from the dungeons but who cares. It was a conversation starter.

SHe looked down the long, dark corridor curiously "Wanna see whats down there?" she asked, secretly hoping that there would be a skeleton. She stood up and looked at Ivy, tapping her foot as waiting for a response.
PMEmail
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: Dec 14 2011, 11:31 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Same here" Ivy said in response to Natalia's "I wish" comment. "I haven't really decided if I'm going home for the holidays or if I'm just going to stick around Hogsmeade. We have family there..." Ivy didn't want to think about that. Her grandfather was the only person she was ever afraid of. She wasn't sure what Malcolm was doing either but at this point she was still angry with him for transferring so she wasn't too sure that seeing him would be the best idea. "Lovely?" Ivy scrunched her nose at this. "I'm almost positive it's snowing out....and I'm not sure I like that very much." Stupid snow. Where did the sun and warmth go? This LA girl certainly wasn't used to this.

When Natalia suggested moving down the corridor to see what the darkness held and began tapping her foot, Ivy scoffed. "Are you seriously tapping your foot at me?" She raised a brow at Natalia before chuckling. "Yeah, let's go" she said as she started off down the corridor.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Natalia Yaxley
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 02:59 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
100 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"I'm going home. I really don't know about my brother though." she rolled her eyes. There is no telling what Balthazar would do. "Ugh" Nat said when Ivy told her it was snowing "I hate snow. I like the nice warm weather where you don't have to wear like three coats every time you go outside." she hated coats. They just covered up her beauty. "Yes" she said laughing and followed her down the dark corridor. "You should go home. Hogsmeade is boring this time of year. Also there are way to many carolers around"

This post has been edited by Natalia Yaxley: Dec 15 2011, 03:00 PM
PMEmail
^
Ivy Borden
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 10:35 PM

Alumni
1041 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"You aren't the only one. Being here is soooo different than being in California" Ivy said, rolling her eyes at the thought. When Natalia mentioned not wanting to have to wear three coats just to go outside, Ivy chuckled. "Agreed. Then again, we'd still have to wear these ugly robes..." she said, tugging at her robes a little as she spoke. "Not very fashionable if you ask me." And then they were off. Ivy ignored that Natalia had said that she was really tapping her foot at her. It wasn't that important. She did, however, listen when Natalia told her that she should go home. "I probably will. I need to defrost in the California sun for a bit. I think I'm getting pale" she said, pulling up the sleeve of her robe and pouting. Even at her palest, Ivy was still more tan than many other students but that didn't stop her from feeling pale. "And I'm sure I could take care of the carolers..." she said softly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Natalia Yaxley
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 05:50 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
100 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah, I bet..." She said. She had been to California once on a family vacation and it was super fun. it was all beaches and tans and Natalia had always wanted a tan, to bad Veelas had a hard time getting one. "Yes these robes are definitely NOT fashionable." she nodded. She couldn't wait to be home where she could where whatever and do whatever. "Ugh I'm way paler than you. I just can't get a tan!" she rolled her eyes and laughed "Yes caroler-killing would be fun."
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Dec 26 2011, 08:51 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[New RP; Tag: Adella Finley]

Desmond found himself walking along the dark corridor. He was headed back to his dorm after enrolling in classes for the next term. He had decided that he would lighten his work load a little bit this term and only took a few classes. But, boy! Did it feel great to be a second year now!

As it was very dark, he kept stopping and turning to try to see if anyone was around. He was hearing a shuffling noise. Perhaps they were foot steps. Instead of calling out to see if anyone was there, he flattened his back against a dark part of the wall to see if and who was going to pass by.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
Profile // Shipper // Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Dec 27 2011, 02:30 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

After William told her how to go back to the dungeons,Adella found herself taking some stairs and then some others and then some others.She found herself in the dungeons.She had made it.She knew she was in the dungeons,because it was really dark.Now she had to find Slytherin's Common Room.Adella stopped walking.She was in a dark corridor.She sighed.She didn't know where she had to go....So she just stood there trying to decide where she should go next in order to go to Slytherin's Common Room.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Dec 28 2011, 10:45 AM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Desmond watched from the dark as a girl past him. She stopped. He knew this must be a firstie. He didn't recognize her. She was probably lost. He remembered what it was like, but he wanted to have a little fun.

With his back still against the wall he decided to call out to her, hoping to a least startle her a little, as a joke. Des couldn't resist, being the prankster that he is. "And who might you be?" He said in a dark mysterious voice, not stepping into the light just yet.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Dec 28 2011, 12:15 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella heard a voice calling her.Someone asked her who she was.She wasn't sure if there was a person or a creature or whatever.She didn't panicked or whatever,she wasn't scared easily.''Adella,Adella Finley.'' she said and crossed her arms over her chest.''And who are you?''she asked curiously.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Dec 28 2011, 08:12 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des finally stepped out into the light of the torch. "I am Desmond. Desmond Lachlan." He said with a grin plastered on his face, letting his British accent flow freely. He looked her over with his big brown eyes. Perhaps she would fit into Slytherin nicely, although it was a little early to tell.

He raised an eyebrow, "Going to the common room or the dorms?" He asked, curious as to where she was headed.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Dec 29 2011, 03:22 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

A boy older than Adella appeared in front of her.He introduced himself as Desmond.According to his robes he was a Slytherin too.Adella half-smiled when he grinned.Then he asked her where she was going.Was it sooo obvious that she was lost???Adella sighed.''I'm trying to go to our Common room..'' she said.She hoped she was in the right way..

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Dec 30 2011, 06:56 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des chuckled. "Okay, follow me, little Sly. I'll show you." He said to Adella, as he motioned forward. He took a few steps then turned back to her, "So, what classes will you be taking this coming term, Miss Adella?" He asked, always curious of what others were interested in.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Dec 31 2011, 02:36 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Little Sly and Miss Adella??What??No one had ever called her that.She looked at him and raise an eyebrow.Then she sighed and followed him.At least he could take her to Slytherin's Common room.''Well I'm taking Charms,Potions,DADA,Flying and Care of magical creatures..'' she said.She was so excited that she would learn some spells.!!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 2 2012, 03:23 AM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Aces! You will definitely like charms and potions, I took them last term." He said, thinking back. He made some great friends in those classes. He had also learned a lot and had fun while doing it. . "Which section in flying? I will also be taking it." He asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Jan 2 2012, 06:40 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella smiled.Yeah she was sure that she would like charms and potions,especially charms.She always loved the idea of learning how to cast spells.''I'm taking Flying I...Which one are you taking?'' she asked him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 2 2012, 08:45 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"The same. Section A with Professor Sylvia Miles. Should be fun." He replied. He intended on taking it last term, but the class was already full and closed by the time he was enrolling."So, where are you from?" Des asked. He liked getting to know others. He was always curious of where people came from and how they grew up.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 04:27 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella half-smiled when Desmond told her that he had taken the same Flying class that she had.At least she would know somebody in that class.She looked at Desmond when he asked where she was from.''Well I was born and grew up in London.What about you?'' she asked him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 05:46 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Ay, me too." Des nodded. Not that he got to see too much of it. His father was mad. Though, he would go into this later on, if it was brought up. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" He asked Adella, keeping the conversation going until they reached the common room. He didn't want to waste the chance of getting to know her a little.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Jan 5 2012, 03:48 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella stopped and looked at Desmond..He was from London too...WOW..They had reached the Common Room and then Desmond asked her if she had siblings.''Nope.I don't.I'm an only child.'' she said...''Do you have any brothers or sisters?''she asked him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 6 2012, 10:07 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des grinned. He wondered what it was like to not have any siblings. "Interesting." He said. "I do. I have an older brother and sister, and a younger sister." He answered as they made their way into the common room. "So, welcome to the common room." He chuckled, "Do you need help with anything else?" He asked. He didn't mind helping the first years. He remembered what it was like. And besides, he was always on the look out to make new friends.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Adella Finley
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 02:03 PM

Slytherin Second Year
105 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Adella raised an eyebrow..[/color]''Interesting?Well sometimes is good when you don't have siblings,but other times you feel kinda lonely..'' she admitted.She smiled relieved when she saw the Common Room..Yeah she was there finally...''Ummm thanks..No I'm fine'' she said to Desmond.

This post has been edited by Adella Finley: Jan 7 2012, 02:04 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 10 2012, 12:34 AM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Des smirked, "That's understandable." He said. He gave the common room a once over. He made a mental note to come by here more ofter. He turned to Adella and smiled, "Well, I guess I'll see you in class. Let me know if you ever need anything." He said.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:20 PM

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[New RP; Tag: Slys in the dark!]

After leaving Adella in the common room, Des headed back into the corridor to go to his dorm. He began to hear shuffling down on the opposite end. He quickly flattened himself against a dark part of the wall again, almost vanishing like a ninja. He was beginning to like this sneaking around thing. He waiting quietly to see who would pass by this time.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
PMEmailYIM
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:30 PM

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Those Slytherin dungeons could get stuffy if you spent too much time in them, so Melora decided to take a stroll to get her mind off stressful things. And this is how she ended up in the dungeon corridor, half daydreaming as she meandered her way slowly up it. When it was quiet about, it really was nice down in the dungeons. She'd shed her school robe back in the dorm, but still had on her tie and school clothes just in case she bumped into a professor or anything.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ