View All Announcements

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 In The Dark Corridor
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:35 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 20, 2011



Des could see a girl approaching. As she got closer he realized it was MELORA. Des kept his back against the wall the darkness. No one could see the blushing in the dark. " 'Ello!" He said, trying to be all mysterious like.

This post has been edited by Desmond Lachlan: Jan 12 2012, 10:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
Profile // Shipper // Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:43 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire had been exiting the Great Hall when she noticed Mel heading down to the dungeons. Her friend seemed a bit lost in her thoughts, so rather than interrupting the daydreaming going on, Blaire was content to silently trail behind her, heading towards the common room that would hopefully be devoid of nuisances or older students. However, all of a sudden, a voice rang out in the hallway, and Blaire peered suspiciously into the shadows, immediately slipping her wand out of her sleeve in the case that the mystery person was dangerous, or mentally unstable.

"Hello, Mel,"
Blaire greeted Melora casually, though she remained on her guard for potential attackers. One could never be too careful.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:57 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 21, 2011



Mái was walking absently, one of the very rare occasions to see her without someone around her, and she relished the feeling. Being alone sometimes had its merits. But then she heard familiar voices closet to her in the corridor. She hugged her journal to her chest and rounded the corner, adjusting her green hair band/bow. And there was not only her cousin, but a couple other friends. Well, so much for being alone. She walked over and gave them all a wide grin.

"Hey! How are you guys?"

((What Mái is wearing))

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Katherine Van Valkenburg
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 10:00 PM
Quote

Slytherin Third Year
266 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: January 11, 2012



Katherine decided to return from the Great Hall she looked at an open window and found her beautiful snowy owl looking for her.
"Hey pretty girl how you like your new home, hope you made new friends".
She petted the owl for a couple of minutes and saw her fly away, it made her think how she missed her mom and dad.

This post has been edited by Katherine Van Valkenburg: Jan 12 2012, 10:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Alex Valen <3

user posted image
PM
^
Maia Cross
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 10:16 PM
Quote

Slytherin Third Year
409 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: August 31, 2011



There would be nothing below an O this term, Maia had decided. And so, she made her way to the Slytherin common room with her nose in a book, a rare sight in and of itself. By time she glanced up, she was in... a rather dark corridor, on a crash course with her friends! She skidded to a halt right before crashing into Mairead.

"Hello, everyone?" she said, looking at the group from over Mai's shoulder.

--------------------
user posted image

set by the amazing Vera Kwon
callboard . profile . quack quack . Vincent Goyle Fanclub
PMYIM
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 10:22 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Melora was lost in her thoughts when suddenly a voice from the dark. She jumped without thinking about it and whirled to the suspected source of said voice. Against the wall, in a spot of darkness, was Desmond. Too angry to blush at the moment, thank Merlin, Mel instead hit him with her open palm to his chest. "Don't ever do that again!" she exclaimed.

Once her brain caught up to what happened, she realized she'd just hit Des. "I..I," Mel stammered. "Sorry. But you scared the life out of me," she finished quietly.

Luckily, to save her further embarrassment, Blaire, Mái, and Maia showed up, one right after the other. "Hello, girls," she greeted, thankful it wasn't going to be her and Desmond alone in a dark corridor. He probably had bluebells up his sleeve or something.

This post has been edited by Melora MacKenna: Jan 12 2012, 10:45 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 10:42 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



All of a sudden Mel was a blur of movement, and shoved what she had thought was a shadow square in the chest... what? Blaire realized with a start that it was Desmond, and she gave a slight gasp of surprise. Well, that was unexpected. She chuckled at Mel's apology, then stuck her tongue out at the boy. "Oh, now you've done it. Beware the wrath of Mama Duckling," she joked, nudging her friend teasingly.

She turned and was surprised to see Mai and Maia there, too! "Hey," she greeted them, with a friendly smile. "So, we randomly cross paths in a dark dungeon corridor. What next?"

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 10:45 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 20, 2011



"Ugh!" The sound escaped Des's lips as he was hit in the chest. He began laughing uncontrollably. "I think my sternum is cracked." He joked as he moved into the light with his hand over his chest. "Hold on. Let me catch my breath." He said still laughing. He was surprised that Mel did that. He looked at her, "Sorry. Won't ever happen again!" He laughed.

He smiled as he saw the rest of the girls join. "Hey everybody! Who's up for some hide and seek?" He asked, getting into a playful mood.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
Profile // Shipper // Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Máiréad Roarke
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 10:55 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 21, 2011



"Hide and Seek? Here?" Mái placed her journal into the pocket of her pants, which surprisingly was large enough for her book, though it wasn't very large. She glanced around the corridor then shrugged. "I really ummm....well..." She looked over to Mel and semi-glared, remembering all the antics Mel would play on Mái before they came to Hogwarts. Its a wonder Mái continues to love and put up with Mel as much as she does. She let her shoulder fall in defeat, knowing that the others would get her to play anyway. She nodded her head then began mentally preparing herself to be scared by someone.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Me!
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Maia Cross
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 11:07 PM
Quote

Slytherin Third Year
409 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: August 31, 2011



Hide and seek! Awesome! Maia glanced around eagerly, already scoping out hiding spots... Then frowned. "I'm totally down," she said, "But are we gonna hide in the shadows?" Though that sounded plenty fun on its own, the game would probably end very, very quickly.

--------------------
user posted image

set by the amazing Vera Kwon
callboard . profile . quack quack . Vincent Goyle Fanclub
PMYIM
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 11:15 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Melora suddenly became very interested in her shoes. "I said I was sorry," she mumbled just loud enough for Desmond to hear, hiding the crimson overtaking her cheeks.

But luckily he changed the subject. Hide and seek? Well, that could certainly be fun if the girls didn't break out into fits of giggles. She raised her gaze to the gathered group, hoping her cheeks were just a flustered pink. She was still considering asking the nurse about this random redness that would appear on her cheeks when around certain people. Bringing her thoughts back to the present, she nodded her consent but agreed with Maia.

"Where would be a good spot to have a lot of places to hide?" she asked, uncertain of a place off the top of her head.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Jan 13 2012, 12:07 AM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Her friends had a point. There were hardly any places to hide in inside of the dungeons, but Blaire was, admittedly, too lazy to go somewhere else to play. An idea sprung to mind. "Well, I suppose the dungeons extend to the common room, right? So, we have all of the dungeons here, as well as the dorms, common room, etc," she suggested, with a shrug. If all else failed... Well, those shadows did provide quite a bit of coverage. In fact, she wondered why she hadn't hidden in them before. Who knew what conversations and secrets she could unearth simply by lurking down here in the dungeons! Perhaps she would have to test this theory later on.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Desmond Lachlan
 Posted: Jan 14 2012, 08:02 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
795 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 20, 2011



Des thought for a moment. There were only so many places of darkness you could hide in here. He rubbed his chest again and glanced at Mel, and then at Blaire. "As much as I enjoy being a ninja in the dark," He chuckled, then shuffled out of the light and back in a few times, "We should find a better spot." He raised an eyebrow. "I'll follow where ever you want to go. Except your dorm." He laughed as he looked at each other the girls. He survived this long without a detention and really didn't want one, if he was caught.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Blaire
Profile // Shipper // Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Lysander Scamander
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 07:32 PM
Quote

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
2320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: June 03, 2011



Lysander was still at Hogwarts, believe it or not. And it has appeared that he has lost track of Lorcan, which was never a good thing, since they were twins. He needed to know where she was and stuff. Oh well, she would probably turn up somewhere. Lysie made his way down the steps until he finally made it to his destination, the dungeons. It was always a quiet spot of the castle, and there was something about the Slytherin feel down there that he liked. He looked around, not really sure where he was headed. The corridor that he was in seemed as if it was going to get darker and darker the farther he walked down it. Of course, it also could have meant that he needed glasses...who knows. He stopped for a second to take a breather, and wondered if anyone who knew the area well, would bump into him. Hey, you couldn't blame the guy for being too lazy to whip out his wand.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks twia user posted image
PMEmail
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 07:41 PM
Quote

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: June 04, 2011



Despite the fact that she was suppose to sleep during the day, she was having a restless day. She was unable to sleep and so she had ventured out of the common room during the day. Though she stuck close to the dungeons so that she didn't have to deal with any rogue sun through a window and there were less people down here. Though she had a moment of girlyness when getting ready, so being around people wouldn't be awful, she did look good after all. Abby hadn't explored much of the dungeons yet, usually just sticking to lounges and corridors, but she was bored..as usual..and so off she went. Ending up down a corridor that appeared to have no lighting as it just kept getting darker, not that it bothered her because she could see just fine. A smile came across her face as she spotted a guy she knew just ahead of her and walking on her toes so that her heels didn't clack, she moved up quietly behind him before leaning close to whisper in his ear. "Scamander, don't you know it's dangerous to wander off into the dark alone."

[[Outfit]]

This post has been edited by Abigail Heart: Feb 2 2012, 07:42 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lysander Scamander
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 07:55 PM
Quote

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
2320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: June 03, 2011



Normally, Lysander was either a sun nut, or a study nut...but for some reason, he was just in the mood for quiet. Which is why when he heard a soft whisper in his ear, he had to jump. Oh and being in the dark corridor didn't quite help either. Why couldn't he have been a little bit smart, and picked somewhere a little.....brighter? Turning around, he couldn't really see much, but he did recognize the voice that spoke to him, so seeing the person was not necessary, but it made him sad that he couldn't see Abigail in light. Oh well. Dangerous eh? I laugh in the face of danger, Abigail. What may I ask are you doing down here? Scaring people for a laugh perhaps? He guessed that was what Slytherin students did in the dungeons. Of course, Lysander wasn't down there often enough to find out exactly what to expect, but eh.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks twia user posted image
PMEmail
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Feb 2 2012, 11:18 PM
Quote

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: June 04, 2011



"Ah a tough little Ravenclaw, we could test how brave you are." She smirked, even if he couldn't see it and shifted her feet, slipping her shoes off. She then moved around in front of him, rolling her eyes at his comment about scaring people. "If I wanted to scare people, I could do it far more effectively in the light, I have special tricks." Like glowing teal eyes...and fangs. That would be far more fun than trying to spook people in the dark. "I like it down here, it's dark and secluded, you could get away with anything down here." She grinned and reached her hand out, brushing it against his arm.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lysander Scamander
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 06:37 PM
Quote

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
2320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: June 03, 2011



Lysander gave a little sigh and smirked, as he stared at Abigail. Well Miss Abigail. I am a tough, studious Ravenclaw. If I was just tough, and brave, I would be better off as a Gryffindor. So, what did you have in mind to prove how brave this Claw actually is? His smirk vanished, his eyes not leaving her one bit. Hmmm, tricks she said? He was very curious now as to which tricks she was speaking about. Well Abigail. Do you believe you can.....scare me with these tricks? It could either be a challenge, or just a question really. Whichever way that she wanted to take it. He felt her hand brushing against his arm, and smirked a bit more, doing the same with his hand and her arm.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks twia user posted image
PMEmail
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 07:50 PM
Quote

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: June 04, 2011



"We could tie you up and leave you in the darkest corner, and see how long until you begged to be set free." She grinned, even more so when she felt his hand on her arm. "Though if I were to tie you up, it wouldn't be to leave you alone." She smirked and let out a soft chuckle. She nodded as he asked if she thought she could scare him with her tricks. "I do believe so. No matter how brave people pretend to be, they can be quite frightening, especially knowing that I could lose control." Though with Lysander, she wasn't sure she wanted to scare him off. The other boys sure, she had grown bored with them and was ready to move on to better things and scaring them off would ensure that she didn't have to worry about them coming around wanting to spend time with her. That would give her more time to play with more fun boys, like Scamander here. "Do you want me to try and scare you Scamander, or do you want to try and have some fun with me?" She grinned and stepped closer to him, so she was practically touching him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Lysander Scamander
 Posted: Feb 3 2012, 09:35 PM
Quote

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
2320 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: June 03, 2011



You know though. If I were to be tied up in the darkest corner possible, and left to beg for mercy, my sister would find me and come to my rescue. So that little plan of yours already fails hard, Abigail, nice try though. He felt a couple of shivers running up and down his spine as she said she could lose control...in which case, he would be frightened and what not. But of course, this conversation peaked his interest. Hum, and it was the longest talk that he has had with Abigail before, so things could get pretty interesting between the two. Well, sweets. That depends on you, I do believe. What kind of fun were you thinking that was had between us? He wasn't an idiot. Having fun with a really pretty Slytherin? Definitely on the top of Lysander's bucket list, whenever he did kick the bucket.

--------------------
user posted image

thanks twia user posted image
PMEmail
^
Abigail Heart
 Posted: Feb 4 2012, 07:48 PM
Quote

Slytherin Sixth Year
1410 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: June 04, 2011



"Aw you're going to be saved by your sister, that's so cute. And kind of lame at the same time." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully, she wasn't trying to be mean, not like she usually was anyway. She hadn't spent a lot of time with Lysander, they hadn't talked very much either, but he was really cute and that made him someone that Abby wanted to put in her list of conquests. She laughed when he called her sweets, that was interesting and something that she could honestly say she had never been called. "Any kind of fun you want Scamander. I'm very flexible." She smirked, wondering what kinds of things the little claw might think of.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 03:32 PM
Quote

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: September 09, 2011



[ New RP with Anna Grant ]

Short walk around the castle was all that Timotej had been planning, when he left his comfy common room this evening. He was wandering down at the dungeons and when he ended up in the dark corridor, he felt like he wasn't able to breath. "Oh, come on, Tim! You know exactly where you're going!" he said and kept on going. But for real, he had no clue where he was and more importantly, how to get out.

He kept on walking, straight forward like he actually knew what he was doing. "This must be the way out!" he spoke, but the corridor was getting more and more dark with every step. He was lost, but he wasn't going to admit it.
PM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 05:06 PM
Quote

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: October 28, 2011



Oh, dear. Looking at the wandering Gryffindor first year, Anna shook her head, both amused and a little sympathetic. She was just on her way out, deciding to take another look at the grounds, when she almost run into him. He seemed to be very lost.

The exit? Well, maybe there was the exit where this boy was going, but not where he wanted to go. And, he was trying to convince himself that he was going in the right direction. Anna hid a laugh. At least she didn't do that mistake.

"Actually, the exit is the opposite way," she said finally, amused by his stumbling around. Spoken in this normal tone of voice, it would still be enough to spook anyone, considering how close they were right now. As for offering help, well, she could relate up to a point. She'd been in his shoes once, but she quickly adapted to this place - especially since her common room was around here.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 07:13 PM
Quote

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: September 09, 2011



Timotej wasn't used to the dark corridors, which was why he didn't really see a thing while he was wandering in the corridors. He got really scared when he heard someone speaking, telling him he was going to the wrong direction "Great, Timmy.. you must have been talking out loud. And now you're doing it again!" he said, when he realized that and hold his eyes wide open, to see who was talking to him. He saw a young girl standing in front of him, a Slytherin student, "Are you sure? I mean, you're not just trying to lead me in trouble?" he asked the girl and turned around, taking few steps away from her, pressing his hand against the cold stone wall. "Like she's going to tell me if that's what she's planning..." he mumbled, not realizing he was talking out loud, again.
PM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 07:57 PM
Quote

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: October 28, 2011



"You're still talking to yourself." Definitely amused, Anna leaned against the wall, studying this one. "Why on earth would I lead you in the wrong direction? I know what it's like to be lost, you know. I've been there myself until... hmmm, about a month or so ago, if I'm not mistaken."

As for that little bit of information about her misinforming him on purpose, well, she had an answer to that, too. "Would you rather meet me, or one of the older Slytherins?" The girl asked archly. "I'm sure they'll love giving you the Dungeon Tour." That was going overboard, but well, some of her housemates would do just that.

Which was exactly what was going to happen if the Gryffindor was going to go where he was. After all, about the only classes down here were Potions and Defence. "Unless you're heading to class," she added thoughtfully. "Then it's the right direction."

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 09:04 PM
Quote

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: September 09, 2011



Timotej took a deep breath... he still didn't want to admit he was being lost, but it seemed like he had no other choice... "Alright, I give up... I'm lost... And I have no clue how to get out of here..." he said, mostly to himself, with a bright red color on his cheeks. It seemed like this girl was trustworthy after all. "I wish I was going to the class..." he said quietly and turned to look at the opposite direction, without seeing a thing.

He turned to look at the girl standing next to him, with a shaking voice he asked, "Could you..." he started but ended up swallowing the rest of the sentence.

PM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 09:23 PM
Quote

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: October 28, 2011



"Show you out of here?" Anna finished the rest of the sentence with a little sigh. Honestly... She wasn't going to eat him, or anything. "Of course. I'm just heading out myself."

Stopping playing the wall support, the girl turned in direction she showed and walked toward the exit. "How did you end up here, anyway? If you don't mind me asking?" She was rather curious about that. If he was going in one direction, like his common room, this was quite a detour he was taking.

And he was still talking to himself. Was that a habit, or did she just catch him at that?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Timotej Lithgow
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 04:33 AM
Quote

Gryffindor Second Year
468 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: September 09, 2011



Timotej took a deep breathe and tried to focus on only saying out loud the things he was meant to say to this girl, not the ones he was just about to think deep inside his mind, he didn't want to make himself any more of a clown in front of this girl.

"Yes, that's what I wanted to ask." he said with a relieved smile, when girl asked if he was going to ask her to show him the way out. The girl turned around and started to walk towards the exit, Tim followed him and for a short moment, they were walking without saying a word.

"How did I end up in here?" Tommy repeated the girl's question and grinned, "To tell you the truth, I have no clue..." He really didn't know what was he doing down there in the dungeons, he had just been planning for a short walk around the castle, not a whole adventure in the dark corridors of dungeon. For another short while, they both didn't say a word, but the fact that Tim didn't know with who was he walking, kind of bothered him. "I'm Tim, by the way.." he said finally.
PM
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 10:46 AM
Quote

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: October 28, 2011



He had no clue about how he ended up here. Anna had to giggle at that. "That sounds familiar," she commented lightly, as she kept moving. The sooner they were out, the better. "I found myself on second floor going back here once." Not what she planned, that was. That, and a few hundred other incidents. Familiar didn't even cover it.

Oh! And the girl utterly forgot about introductions, as well. She couldn't really keep calling him 'that Gryffindor', could she now? "I'm Anna," she said sheepishly. "Sorry for not mentioning that earlier, I kind of forgot. Nice to meet you, Tim." Looking around, she almost added, under the circumstances, but decided against it.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 05:02 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



((New RP))

Blaire held the ball of grey fur in her arms tightly, ensuring that it was impossible for it to fall or attempt to escape. Canus wasn't really responding, though, she was around Mel enough to not be considered a threat anymore. What Blaire was really worried about wasn't Canus creating a mess all over her robes or anything, though. It was Mel, who was probably going to discover her rabbit was missing at any moment now, and would most likely be consumed with rage and attempting to murder her. Blaire wasn't sure what possessed her to do it, but she had kidnapped Mel's pet and was now running for her life, which she most likely wouldn't have for long once Mel discovered her beloved Canus was missing.

[tag; Mel]

This post has been edited by Blaire Allaire: Feb 25 2012, 05:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 05:15 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



When Melora had snagged a few carrots from the kitchen, she'd darted down to her room to feed them to her rabbit. He was growing so fast! But Mel had found the cage unlocked, open, and empty. After her heart had returned to her chest from being in her stomach, she slammed the cage door shut and stormed from the dormitory. Not finding anyone in the common room, as a Slytherin would never linger near the scene of the crime, she had started up the dungeon corridors. Melora was fuming, proverbial steam coming from her ears, but she slowed when she saw a familiar blonde head running ahead of her: Blaire. Had she noticed the empty cage and went to find the culprit as well? Sprinting a bit faster, Mel called out to her.

"Blaire! Wait!" she managed between strides.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 05:20 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire glanced behind her at the sound of Mel's voice. She seemed furious, though her anger didn't appear to be directed at Blaire. She sighed in relief, but didn't slow down. If she allowed Mel to see what she was carrying, her secret would be revealed! "Sorry, Mel, gotta run!" she called over her shoulder. However, just then, Canus decided that it didn't want to be carried, and attempted to wriggle out of Blaire's arms. "Hey, stop moving! I'm going to drop you if you keep doing that!"

As if it couldn't understand what she was saying, Canus only wriggled harder, and Blaire nearly tripped in her attempts to get it to stop. "Agh, you disobedient rabbit! Stop!"

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 05:30 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Rabbit? There couldn't be any possible way that Blaire had Melora's rabbit. Why would she? If she had taken it for any legitimate reason, Blaire would have stopped to explain. Her best friend had her pet in her arms and was running away. Nearly growling, Melora pulled her wand from her pocket and pointed it at the wall just beside Blaire's head.

"Incendio!" she shouted, grinning darkly when it hit the wall just next to Blaire and fizzled out. The point was to get the girl's attention.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 05:35 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire nearly jumped ten feet into the air when a jet of fire collided with the wall just beside her. That was it, Mel was trying to kill her now! And rather than go through the work of capturing her first and killing her through torture or, say, a guillotine, Mel was going to set her on fire and kill her that way! Oh, it was a cruel world. Well, Blaire already knew that, but still. She wasn't any genius, but anyone could see that her own best friend was trying to murder her at this point! Shifting Canus so that she cradled him in the crook of her right elbow, Blaire slipped her wand out of her sleeve and clumsily pointed it behind her.

"Aguamenti!"
It'd be impossible for Mel to chase her if the ground was soaked in water, for surely she'd trip. "Sorry, Mel!" she exclaimed, her breath coming out in short pants as she ran for her life. She wasn't going to give up that easily!

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 05:41 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



"Blaire Adele Allaire! Stop running right now or I'll 'Diffindo' your hair off!" Melora managed to shout between breaths. She wanted Canus back and she wanted him back this instant, or else someone would pay dearly. What sort of "genius plan" had Blaire hatched that involved stealing Mel's pet?!? Just as she was about to yell again, a spray of water hit Mel in the face from Blaire's wand. Hurriedly wiping her face with her left sleeve, she continued running down the hall, determined to catch Blaire and retrieve her rabbit unharmed. She desperately wanted to petrify the girl, but was afraid Canus would get hurt if Blaire fell.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 11:01 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Not the hair! Blaire's eyes widened at the sound of Mel's threat, she had no doubts in her mind that Mel wouldn't carry through with anything that was said. She almost hesitated, willing to give Canus back to his owner so long as her hair remained intact, but she couldn't. She had to follow through with her plan. "Anything but the hair!" she managed to exclaim. Perhaps bargaining with Mel wasn't the best thing to be doing whilst running away, but Blaire wasn't paying attention to the specifics at the moment. She was terrified of the potential death that awaited her with Mel on her heels.

An idea popped into her mind, and, once again pointing her wand behind her, Blaire shouted, "Embros Spinthirakia!" Sparks flew out of the end of her wand. They were harmless, but would hopefully distract Mel from her pursuit of Blaire. At least, she could only hope.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 11:08 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Sparks? Really? What was this, a parade? Melora's eyes narrowed. Guess it was time to make good on her threat, or at least pretend to as Blaire had her back turned and wouldn't be able to tell Mel wasn't actually using her wand.

Mel stopped in her tracks and caught her breath a moment. "Diffindo!" she called out loudly, her wand pointed downwards just in case. If the girl turned around, she'd point it at her to make this little scene believable.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 11:13 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire nearly jumped ten feet into the air when she heard Mel exclaim Diffindo. Because of this, Canus fell out of her arms. Before she had time to really think about what she was doing, she said, "Wingardium Leviosa!", causing Canus to begin floating in the air in front of her. Her other arm immediately flew to the back of her head, checking to see if her hair had really been severed off. It seemed as though it was still intact, though, and Blaire could have collapsed with relief. Mel seriously wasn't messing around, and Blaire feared that if she continued running, her hair really would get cut off!

She finally slowed until she came to a standstill, Canus floating in the air beside her. She turned around slowly, her eyes wide as she finally faced Mel. Now what was to happen?

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 11:19 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Melora had her wand pointed directly at Blaire as she turned to face her, a look of pure fury on her face. Why on earth had her best friend been attempting to steal her pet rabbit? Blaire could be good at talking her way out of things, but this one Mel would have to hear for herself.

"Explain, Blaire, or I'll really cut it this time. And bring him here. Now." She emphasized the last word with a dark tone and an angry glare, her eyes never leaving Blaire's face but Mel still kept wary of the other girl's wand.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 11:24 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire attempted not to let the fear show on her face as she glanced from Mel's wand to her face, which was clearly conveying the rage her friend was currently feeling. How in the world was she going to get out of this one? Blaire had always had a way with words, but with Mel, it seemed not to work quite as well. She quickly composed herself, crossing her arms over her chest and schooling her features into a semblance of innocence. "Why, I simply wanted to take him to get a bit of fresh air," Blaire responded, keeping her tone casual.

"It's good for pets to get out every once in a while,"
she continued, not that she had any knowledge of that particular subject.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 11:29 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



The rabbit still wasn't in her arms. Melora stalked forward slowly, turning herself and wand to keep Blaire directly in front of her at all times. She stopped just short of the rabbit and gently pulled him to her. Canus' poor heart was racing and he squirmed briefly as Mel held him, but her eyes stayed on Blaire.

"He gets fresh air four days a week. Either I or a house elf takes him out. You know that. Now tell me why you really took him or your hair will be the least of your worries," she demanded, anger obvious in her tone. Melora wasn't used to threatening other Slytherins, particularly one so close to her, but she wasn't new to threats in general.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 12:58 AM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire was proud of herself for not flinching as Mel stormed towards her and took the rabbit out of her arms. Well, at least with Canus being held by Mel, Mel couldn't kill her. That was, at least, a relief. She cast about for another excuse to give, settled on one that sounded somewhat plausible, and said, "Perhaps he wanted a change of pace?" Because Blaire had certainly just given him that... She couldn't tell Mel the truth, or else she'd really die. There had to be a legitimate reason. Unfortunately, Blaire was drawing a blank, and she was running out of time.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 01:06 AM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Melora turned to have her body shielding Canus from Blaire, her right arm still holding her wand pointed at her.

"Stop lying! You're supposed to be my friend, not a thief of pets!" Mel nearly yelled, anger in her voice with a hint of hurt. One of her few friends had tried to take something of hers. Sure, she was angry, but it also stung that her supposed best friend would think to do such a thing. And without any reason! Blaire couldn't even think up a good lie!

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 05:13 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire's bottom lip jutted out in a pout. Mel wasn't being fair! Hurt flashed across her own face, because did Mel really think that she had been trying to steal her pet? She should have known Blaire would have never actually done that! Her lip quivered a bit, her voice decreasing in volume as she spoke, "I-I've never had a pet before... I just wanted to borrow Canus and see what it was like for a bit..." The only thing that had ever come close to a pet for her before had been a house elf, and she detested those. Maybe she should have asked Mel if she could see Canus for a bit, but that would have been detrimental to her pride, and we all know how Blaire and her pride can get at times.

"I'm sorry,"
she said, casting her seagreen gaze to the ground. This was going all wrong!

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 11:04 AM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Melora's anger calmed slightly as the realization dawned that the thievery wasn't meant with ill will. Blaire just wanted a pet of her own. That was the last reason. Mel would have thought of. Silently, she held Camus out to Blaire. It was her way of showing that Blaire could hold him.

"You can't run with him. They don't like that. Rabbits are kinds high-strung so they like calm until they get more used to a person. Or, if you want, we can go after term and get you your own pet."

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Blaire Allaire
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 07:26 PM
Quote

Unsorted Member
1855 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined
Offline
Member Since: August 01, 2011



Blaire's eyes widened a bit as Mel offered Canus to her. They were allowed to bring one animal to school, and she had her owl, but it really wasn't her owl so much as the family's. It didn't really like her, either, not that she particularly cared for birds in the first place. She gently cradled the rabbit in her arms, idly petting its fur as Mel spoke. She blinked, her expression a tad ashamed. "I'm sorry, Mel," she repeated. At her best friend's last remark, her expression was filled with incredulity and hope. "Really? You'd do that for me? You're the best, Mel!"

She would have flung her arms around Mel if not for the animal in her arms. But she made a note to do so later.

--------------------
user posted image
. set by me . ducklings by eirik .
PMEmailWebsite
^
Melora MacKenna
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 07:39 PM
Quote

Adult
1873 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: August 23, 2011



Melora nodded at Blaire's excited and relieved reply. Her head felt stiff from the sudden release of anger. Perhaps she was getting a better handle on her temper after all. However, if it had been nearly anyone else, she'd have bashed their face in for daring to touch her pet.

"Maybe your own rabbit, so they could be friends?" she suggested.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Mina | Ducklings have full permission to GM
Callboard | Profile | Pyrokinesis
PMYIM
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 10:49 AM
Quote

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: November 06, 2016



Tina walked down the dark, dark corridor. She wasn't afraid of the dark but she had to go very slow because she couldn't see anything in front of her. Suddenly she was head first into another person. "Sorry. I couldn't see." Tina said. She stood up and brushed herself off. And then helped the other person up. "You alright?"

Kalie Winchester

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Chyna Parks fr the amazing Siggy!
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
Kalie Winchester
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 11:50 AM
Quote

Slytherin First Year
12 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood
Offline
Member Since: November 13, 2016



Kalie was exploring the castle when she found a dark corridor. She always like the dark. It would sharpen your other sense so you don't rely on your vision. Kalie entered the corridor and walked around. After a few minutes she accidentally ran into someone and fell to the ground. She listen to when the person spoke and realized it was a girl. "Yeah. I'm fine. Nobody can really see in here. Are you ok?" Kalie asked the girl.
PMEmail
^
Tina La Ra
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 06:34 PM
Quote

Slytherin First Year
86 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood
Offline
Member Since: November 06, 2016



Ah, it was another girl. Sense Tina couldn't see she hoped it was another Slytherin. "Yes. I'm okay. I'm Tina." Tina smiles, though she couldn't show it. She didn't even bother trying to shake the girl's hand.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Chyna Parks fr the amazing Siggy!
Profile | Callboard
FAMILY NEEDED
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 


Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ