View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Study Table
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Nov 24 2011, 08:32 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jack raised a brow and laughed. "If you think I am hard to figure out, I think you are overthinking it. I am pretty simple. What do you want to know?" In all honesty, Jack was still figuring out who she was. Her background hadn't helped her much, it had only made her realise what she DIDN'T want to be. One thing was for sure, she was independent and didn't want to rely on anyone and yet... If someone like Vince wanted to help her out with something, she wouldn't say no. Just as so he understood she didn't need but rather that she wanted him.

"I am just... Jack. I am not a person who feels I need to prove myself to anyone. I like to have fun. I am not particularly good in social situations. I like cupcakes." She shrugged a bit, giving the first year a small smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lilauser posted image // Vince Goyle Fan Club
user posted image
PM
^
Isobelle Sophie Bettleton
 Posted: Nov 24 2011, 01:33 PM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Isobelle clicked her tongue impatiently.

"I already know all of that. I want to know about your past and present..."

From her bag, she took out half a treacle tart and a can of whipped cream, two plates, two forks, two glasses and a bottle of apple juice.

She carefully cut out two pieces of the treacle tart and put whipped cream next to it, gave Jack a plate and a fork and started pouring the apple juice in the glasses and handed a glass to the older girl.

"For instance - I know you'd like to be different. I know you're in love," Isobelle wrinkled her nose at this point. "You want to prove yourself, but doesn't quite know how yet. But all this is guess work."

She look a sip from her apple-juice before continuing.

"But what can you tell me about you?"

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Natalia Yaxley
PM
^
Jack Van Gogh
 Posted: Nov 24 2011, 04:15 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
1151 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Jack froze up when the girl inquired about her past. That wasn't something she cared to talk about to anyone, none of her friends even knew. It wasn't that she was ashamed. Actually, yes it was exactly that. So many of the Slytherins were purebloods or at least old blood. One on side of her family, it was all purebloods, then her father had to go and mess it up and marry a bloody muggle. But none of that mattered. To her, life started when she's run away from home.

"Well, I left home even before I got my Hogwarts letter. I traveled a lot, worked odd jobs, learned some amazing magic before I even started school. Once I came here, I got back in touch with my cousin who has helped me with some desperately needed guidance. It's handy to have an adult cousin working at Hogwarts." She grinned at the girl mischievously. She wasn't going to be dropping any names unlike some of the other insufferable brats at the school. Neither Vince or Scorpius did that either, which made them all the more likeable. People needed to be judged on their own merits, not just someone they were related to.

She thought a bit more about Vince and smiled. "I don't know if you could say I am in love. I am only 14 after all and he and I aren't even officially together but I like Vince... a lot. Is there anyone you fancy or do you not care yet? I don't think I could be bothered with boys when I was a first year."

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Lilauser posted image // Vince Goyle Fan Club
user posted image
PM
^
Isobelle Sophie Bettleton
 Posted: Nov 25 2011, 07:43 AM

Slytherin Second Year
98 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Isobelle giggled slighty at the mention of boys, but merely nodded as Jack told her story.

"Cheers, I've got what I need."

From her bag, she took up an outfit - it consisted of black slim-fit trousers, a black see-through long-sleeved silk top and a black corset with a green snake broche.

"I knew from the minute I saw you that you weren't a dress-type girl," she said with an apologetic smile. "Try this - it should be your size."

She took a bite from her treacle tart, then said:

"I'm not in love ... I don't find boys icky like a lot of girls my age, but I'd rather just be friends with them." she took a sip from her apple juice. "But when you're with Vince, you're blind to everyone else," a smirk crept onto Isobelles lips. "That's being in love."

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Natalia Yaxley
PM
^
Clarissa Wayland
 Posted: Dec 21 2011, 08:26 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

She has only arrived at Hogwarts and already, Clarissa Wayland has got a parade on her heels. It is good to be at Hogwarts, that much is true, she thought to herself with a haughty smile. Dressed impeccably in a new set of her deluxe Slytherin House robes with her lovely auburn tresses in a single neat braid, Clary sashayed down the hall, looking picture-perfect as if she hadn't been out partying the previous night. She had just come from a little sight-seeing at the highest tower of Hogwarts. But she didn't feel like going back to the dungeon common room, so she decided to take a little detour, smiling mischievously to herself.

After awhile, she had reached what looks to be a lounge, decked out in green and silver and at a corner hung a large emblem of the Slytherin House. This is perfect, she murmured to herself with a proud smile. It was faith that she had been brought to that very room -- as it was a room dedicated to the best house in Hogwarts. And being Clarissa, she is the best there is as well! It's a fitting match. Walking over to a study table. Clary sat down on one of the wooden chairs. Pushing away the books that cluttered in front of her, Clary threw her legs over the low table, crossing her ankles daintily as she leaned back against her seat, looking like a princess reclining after a long day of court work -- and by court work, it means looking pretty for everyone. Letting out a deep sigh as she allowed herself a little luxury, Clarissa shut her eyes for a moment, trying to think back to last night's events but coming up blank.

[tag;; Katheryne Jane Henley]

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD >.< SISTERS!
BANNERS BY MISS NEARRA! user posted image
PM
^
Katheryne Jane Henley
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 04:24 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Winter had already arrived at Hogwarts and Kathy was back to feeling to her usual self, if not stronger that is. The last few weeks, it seemed that her body lacked in everything she usually had just enough or more than enough of. It was always like this for her, but the arrival of winter would always make it feel better. She had assumed that it was because her body was still missing her home's climate, but it's been two year's and hell was it starting to get annoying.

Being the weekend that it is, the students of Hogwarts were free to dress as they please something that Kathy always took advantage of. As much as she loved her gorgeous Slytherin robes, she still had a wardrobe that she loved just as much, besides she wears her robes five times a week and her actual clothes only twice sometimes only even once.

Dressed in this outfit Kathy strolled down the grounds, attracting attention as she did. She might have not been wearing her robes at that moment but it was obvious in her strides and the smirk on her face that this girl was a hundred percent Slytherin. And yet there were still some hopeless people who just could see how far their level was from hers. She pitied them really.

Wanting to be high up, and feeling more of the power that was coursing through her, Kathy decided to ascend upon the towers, but of course she just wouldn't settle for a place in which some Puffs would stumble across. And of course what better place to be than the tower that was dedicated to the best house in Hogwarts hands down.

Suppressing a groan as the blonde girl spotted an older student in the room, Kathy was disappointed to say the least. She wanted to get the place to herself but heck the girl looked great enough to be respected by Kathy. As if the robes itself weren't a depiction that she would be of the same stature as herself. Nodding at the other girl, a smile lighting up her face, Kathy made her way to the balcony, feeling the chilly wind in her face.

--------------------
user posted image
Vera is supermegafoxyhot for this sizzling set!|| Callboard|| Shipper
Some of my graphics user posted imageWant one post here!
PM
^
Clarissa Wayland
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 05:52 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Seeming to find no peace whatsoever, Clarissa sighed and sat up a little straighter, fingering her braided auburn tresses out of habit. She still felt somewhat out of sorts. Perhaps it comes with her recent arrival. She just came here, after all, and she knew for a fact that she had left a lot of loose ends. Tilting her head slightly to the side, Clara turned her head and saw that she wasn't alone anymore. Her jade-colored orbs darkened as they focused on the slim form of a girl, making her way to the balcony. It doesn't take a genius to figure that she was Slytherin - given the room they were in. Albeit, she looked a couple of years younger than Clarissa herself.

The girl had nodded to her as she passed. Good move, Clara thought with approval, momentarily forgetting about her current unnerving predicament. Her eyes narrowed slightly as they stayed trained to the, oddly enough, frail-looking girl as she stepped outside into the cool winter atmosphere of the balcony. Clara had to raise a brow then. She didn't peg the girl to be stupid, since she was at the same house as hers. Rising to her feet, she pulled off her robes, revealing a moss green cashmere sweater that was rolled up to her elbows, a pair of black jeans and her favorite pair of knee-high leather boots with four-inch stiletto heels. As much as she loved wearing her school robes, it didn't escape her notice that the girl hadn't been wearing hers and there was no way Clarissa is to be beaten by anyone at trendsetting. Draping her robes over the back of a chair, she moved to the side of the study table, leaning gracefully at its edge as she mindlessly leafed through the random pile of books scattered in front of her when once again, the girl caught her eye. Telltale signs of impending snowfall had been rather visible as of late and it must be freezing out there. Though she didn't really care all that much, she just felt the need to comment. Isn't it deathly cold out there? Or are you naturally this masochistic over yourself? I didn't peg you to be the type to have a death wish. Salazar forbid that his 'children' suffer for thinking so lowly of themselves, she said aloud without even so much as a glance at the girl, a mixture of apathy, irony and sarcasm dripping heavily from her voice.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD >.< SISTERS!
PM
^
Katheryne Jane Henley
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 08:23 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The wind blowing against her face it seemed was like getting an invigorating cup of coffee for her, it gave her the feeling of comfort and weirdly warmth. She felt as calm and as great as she could ever be to sum it all up. But of course she did understands that it may seemed weird to others, but she simply adored snow even as a child. She remembered the day that she buried herself in the snow as she Daniel played and hide-and-seek. She spent almost an hour in there but came out unscathed, simply wrapped around in a cocoon of thick, warm blankets. Not that it would protect her that well, but it seemed to her that it did. Needless to say that they were both scolded after that episode.

A slight frown dawned upon her face as she heard the click of heels headed towards her direction. Figuring that it would probably be the older looking girl, than anybody else here. Kathy let out a sigh and spun in her heels to face the girl, trying to keep the irritation off her face. And lucky her she managed to be all set for the girl's comments. What with the girl disturbing her peace, she was really walking on thin ice with Kathy and frankly, she wanted the girl to leave her be, but it seemed like it wasn't going to dawn on her soon enough. Besides, it's not like she can hold her tongue any longer. Older student or not.

Well it might be as you put deathly cold for you, but do not peg me for an idiot who'd go out to test things that she knows she cannot handle. Someone like you should at least know that a child of Salazar could not be that idiotic. And by no means do I think of my self as low, I leave that to the Puffs. Kathy said with an eerily calm expression and a steady voice. She would not be so immature as to throw a fit, she knew how to handle things civilly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Clarissa Wayland
 Posted: Jan 3 2012, 08:46 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Though she wasn't an avid fan of books, Clarissa has a certain appreciation for them. Most of the books in front of her were pretty useless, though -- in the sense that they contain nothing but the basics of magic which she already knew, so it held nothing of interest to her. She did, however, seemed to stumble over a book that showed promise and Clara took that in her hands, lifting it over into her arms and began to flip through the pages with slight interest just as she heard the girl actually speak to her.

Clara, feeling a little kind, spared her a moment's glance, her leafy green eyes sparkling with slight amusement before they returned to the velvet-covered book she held. Clicking those killer four-inch heels twice, she resisted the urge to yawn as she replied, her voice curt and civil, but still held all the apathy and sarcasm and irony as it did before. I didn't say it was deathly cold for me. We can't all look like fragile porcelain that'd probably break with the snap of a finger. And mind you, I didn't say I pegged you for being an idiot, did I? I was pretty sure I said something else. Get your facts straight before you even think once of talking back to someone like me. I do hope what you say is true, about not thinking of yourself as that low, I mean. It'd be an embarrassment to Salazar and all the Slytherins out there, she said, her tone sounding a little pointed as she once again lifted her gaze to meet the girl's for a moment, her jade green eyes unusually bright, daring the girl to contradict her.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD >.< SISTERS!
PM
^
Katheryne Jane Henley
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 09:01 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kathy inwardly sighed and repressed her urge to roll her eyes. She just wanted the girl to leave for Merlin's sake. Was she dense that she couldn't even notice that. But Kathy had to remember her manners and not shout at the older student unlike she probably would with a younger student. You really had to give her props for suppressing this since she actually had the urge to just jump of for the girl to leave her alone, or better yet throw the girl down there.

Instead of replying in an instant and risk shouting profanities at the girl, Kathy took deep breaths and simply turned back to the beautiful view. What? Rude or not she just doesn't like looking at things that annoy the hell out of her, but then again who does? A weirdo probably.

Calming down, Kathy thought about what she would say next. Looks can be deceiving can't they? Besides what I do with my time does not concern you, standing right here right now doesn't harm the Slytherin reputation now does it. Save the lecture for when I do something idiotic. Kathy said her eyebrow raised of so high it probably went up past her forehead.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Clarissa Wayland
 Posted: Jan 5 2012, 07:43 AM

Slytherin Seventh Year
178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

One of Clarissa's trademarks is that devil-may-care attitude of hers, not to mention, her getting-in-your-face-obnoxious tendencies. Yeah, kudos to the girl for standing her ground. However, that only encouraged Clara to be even more annoying, wondering how long it'll take for the girl to crack. She doesn't give a damn what other people think. She speaks her mind whenever she wants. And well, she didn't really care about what the girl say or do to her. But one wrong move on her part and she'll suffer. Let it be known that whoever dare cross Clarissa Wayland will perish.

Daintily flipping to the next page of her book, Clarissa's eyes narrowed as the drawing of a familiar rune crossed her eyes, it's pattern awakening the long-buried memories inside her head and she frowned slightly, trying to decipher the meaning behind the powerful object inked black on the crisp parchment as she shifted her weight from one stiletto-heeled boot to another. Whatever that rune means, it seemed to be important to her. However, the girl suddenly spoke, which screwed up her concentration, thereby squandering any progress she'd been making. Raising a mildly annoyed gaze at the girl, Clarissa's eyes darkened considerably as her left hand twitched, inching a closer to the pocket where her wand was stashed away. She's got good reflexes that she could probably draw it out and utter a curse way before the girl had time to remember her own freaking name! But again, she was feeling generous and decided to hear the girl out and give her time to talk. It's kind of a fifteen-minutes-of-fame thing with Clarissa, what with everyone vying to either talk to her, flirt with her, or just plain annoy her. And this girl fit in the last category.

Yes, props to you for realizing that. I admit, looks can be deceiving. Don't you think that that category is broad enough that it not only encompasses you but me as well? She muttered in a stiffly curt tone, her voice laid a little too thickly with abrasiveness. Oh, so you admit that you'll be doing something stupid. How lovely, but I'm not a babysitter. I don't give a damn what you do to yourself so long as you don't embarrass me -- indirectly or otherwise. And no, what you do with your time doesn't concern me, I agree. But you being here does because mind you, I only surround myself with those who know how things work, and you clearly don't know the rules. You should know this by now, considering you are what? Thirteen? I doubt you're younger 'cause you found the guts to talk back to someone like me. Who's your mentor anyway, huh? You should've been taught this a long time ago, but believe me hunny, when I say that you are naive. And there went Clarissa's mouth again, b!tching but she managed to keep her voice icy cold and frihteningly calm. Yeah, it's one of those days when she's in a good mood and it gets shattered. Only difference is that she didn't expect a fellow Slytherin to do just that.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD >.< SISTERS!
PM
^
Katheryne Jane Henley
 Posted: Jan 11 2012, 09:29 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
678 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Kathy suppressed the smirk that was threatening to come out, and no it is not a mocking smirk mind you, as a matter of fact it is a smirk of approval. Kathy found that the girl who standing in front of her now, was someone worthy of her respect. Not just some wannabe Slytherin that so many people were acting like. Pathetic really. But not anything that Kathy would waste her pity on.

But Kathy was not one to surrender so soon either. Sure the girl might have gotten her respect but that didn't mean she would back down. Only when she really did deem her worthy would she do so. But after hearing her speak, Kathy did acknowledge how eloquent she retorted and poise she had. It bitterly reminded her of someone she used to admire way back when but she was child to hate this girl for that.

I never said that it would only cover me. I didn't even specify.Kathy shrugged looking at her with mockingly innocent eyes. Oh who knows, I just might jump down from here now. And I know better than to do things that would embarrass me, even if it wouldn't include you. I hate to admit that I as a matter of fact do not have a mentor. I very so rarely find people that can impress me in the past. But looking back I just might have found the person who could be my mentor. Kathy said, tapping the side of her forehead with her finger gently, a smile on her face.

This post has been edited by Katheryne Jane Henley: Jan 11 2012, 09:29 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Clarissa Wayland
 Posted: Jan 12 2012, 08:30 PM

Slytherin Seventh Year
178 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Clarissa wasted none of her time, only giving the girl no more than a quick glance as she daintily and rather exaggeratedly flipped a page in the book she held, making a big show of it. Aside from a couple of leaves on the volume she was currently sifting through, and although barely, the other girl in the room besides her wonderful self, nothing within a ten-mile radius truly held her interest. She was slightly bored, if you put it simply. Clara didn’t care about how the girl reacted to her, if it was a good reaction, then that’s great! It’d mean that Clary doesn’t have to get her hands dirty by torturing someone of her own house. Besides, she was wearing one of her ‘trendsetter ensembles’ straight from the various winter collections of top designers from Paris. It would be downright a shame if she were required to get dirty.

But she’s not afraid to do it, if the girl’s reaction to her was unpleasant. Those were the kinds of situations wherein she didn’t mind taking action. Clara wouldn’t be the one suffering anyway – that’s the girl’s problem, not hers. She is admittedly brilliant at hexes, and if the girl’s a true Slytherin, and a smart one at that, she’d pick the winning side. One of the things Clarissa has learned in her short time here is that Slytherins don’t necessarily pick the evil side. They just choose the side that they knew will win.

I’ll be blunt. I can see that you have a lot to learn, girl. I’m surprised that you’ve managed to survive here without knowing how the status quo really works. Commendable success, but if you don’t start learning, then I doubt you’d be able to last for long, she droned on with slight exasperation. Clara was tired of younguns right now. She’s already encountered so many of them who seemed to lack what it really takes to be a Slytherin, and she was damn [Censored by the Caretaker] about it. When the girl continued her response, the corners of Clary’s mouth barely flickered up to a lazily arrogant crooked smile, still studying some of the runes scrawled on the page of her book. Okay then, by all means, go ahead and jump. It would make my life so much easier knowing that I don’t have to deal with you. One less Slytherin in the world isn’t such a bad thing, after all. She muttered uncaringly, going the extra mile to even yawn in deep boredom. Like she said before, Clarissa was going to be blunt and she said it outright that if the girl jumped, she didn’t have to deal with her anymore. Lovely attitude, ain’t it? However, as the girl continued to speak, she finally said something that made Clara tear her emerald eyes off the book and give her something more than a glance. Her cat-like eyes darkened and narrowed as she appraised the girl fully for the first time. Closing her book, Clary leaned her arms over the thick volume and scrutinized the girl with a slightly snobbish air. I only mentor those who I think has great potential. What makes you think you’re worthy to be my mentee? Again, she was telling it like it is. And with a slightly cold and sinister voice to boot. She likes to think that she made an impression on the girl and a pat on her back for that. But has the girl impressed her? Yes, maybe a little, but it’s not enough. However, if she answered correctly to her question, then she’s good enough to be under Clarissa’s wing.

--------------------
user posted image
CALLBOARD >.< SISTERS!
PM
^
Artemis Rollison
 Posted: Feb 15 2012, 06:11 AM

Slytherin Third Year
421 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Artemis entered the Slytherin Tower, looking around in awe. She had seen the entrance before when exploring Hogwarts, but hadn't entered.

She looked around, grinning when she saw an empty study table. Glad she had brought some books with her, she settled at one of the chair and pulled out her History of Magic textbook.

[TAG: KIARA STELLE]

--------------------

user posted image
Set by Vera Kwon!
Cokey Cat~*~Ship Me!~*~Profile~*~Callboard
PM
^
Kiara Stelle
 Posted: Feb 19 2012, 07:40 PM

Slytherin Second Year
156 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

((annd once again im responding later than I would like.... sorry http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/2.gif ))

Kiara burst into the Slytherin tower and immediately headed toward Artemis. She dropped her pile of books and information on the table, and fell into a chair.

"Sorry about that, ran into some trouble on the way up, had to find another route," she apologized. She hoped Artemis wouldn't be too annoyed with her, but she knew that if she was in her position she would certainly be less than amused.

Shuffling around her things, she pulled out the study sheet Prof. Blair had given them. "So... where should we begin?"

--------------------
user posted image

thanks Alex for the set!

My owl, Nike |Uniform |My wand | Profile | Shipper | Callboard
PM
^
Artemis Rollison
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 09:47 AM

Slytherin Third Year
421 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((It's fine!))

Artemis looked up when Kiara burst into the room, falling into the chair. Artemis had been wondering where Kiara was, but luckily for Kiara, Artemis tended to be very patient.

"It's fine." Artemis said, digging through her bag for the study sheet. "I haven't been here for too long. It took me awhile to find my way here." She grinned at Kiara. "If I had to find another route, I'd probably end up on the opposite side of the castle."

With a small cheer, she pulled the (now slightly crumpled) study sheet from her bag and placed it triumphantly in front of her. She definitely to spend some time emptying out her bag.

She scanned the sheet then pointed to the top of the page. "How about we start at the beginning?" her grin widened as she remembered one of her dad's favourite muggle musicals. "It tends to be a very good place to start, after all."

This post has been edited by Artemis Rollison: Feb 20 2012, 09:47 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Set by Vera Kwon!
Cokey Cat~*~Ship Me!~*~Profile~*~Callboard
PM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 24 2012, 04:36 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

[New RP]
Brookelle was exploring the towers and stumbled across the perfect place for herself.
She twirled the leftover books in her hand and blew off the dust.
She needed to find a place to be alone, even the Slytherins weren't up to her expectations. Though she set them very high. It's not like everyone can do whatever she says, maybe she should try enslaving Hufflepuffs or something.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Ophelia for making me look super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot
Rules of life
| Wand | Callboard | Shipper
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 24 2012, 06:38 PM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ava walks up the towers while she's wandering around hogwarts. She still didn't know her way around very well. Avie didn't mind getting lost because she liked exploring and finding new places. Not realizing where she's going she walks into a cloud of dust and started coughing. When she looked to where it came from she laughed and waved hello to Brookelle when she realized that Brookelle was the one who accidentally blew the dust in her face. "Hey! I guess I should pay more attention to where I'm going." Noticing how much dust ended up on her robes she attempts to brush it off with her hands.
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 24 2012, 07:12 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle saw a figure emerging from the cloud of dust, and recognized it to be her classmate, Ava Hocus.
She noticed Ava was covered head-to-toe in dust.Brookelle grabbed a fan from her bag and started fanning the dust off of Ava.
Brookelle felt like she should say something and said. "You know dust's main component is dead skin, which is ironic, sense it seems nobody has been here in months." she paused and says. "Which is also very gross."

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 24 2012, 07:29 PM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ava makes a face when she hears what Brookelle says about dust and then laughs "It is very gross but I have three older brothers. Unfortunately I've seen grosser. When they finally get all the dust off her she looks out the window and says "I wonder why no one comes up here? This place is wicked awesome."
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 24 2012, 07:42 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle listened to what Ava said about this place.
"It's sort of like what people think about Slytherins. We are probably as brilliant as Ravenclaws, but we get a bad rep 'cause we use it for our own good."
Ava was right, this place is pretty freaking wicked.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 24 2012, 07:50 PM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"This is true. It's funny how everyone is afraid of us. I had a 3rd year ravenclaw cower at me the other day. Imagine a 3rd year being afraid of a little ole 1st year." Ava sits down in one of the window seats and looks around the room. This place was wicked she would definitely have to find it again. Brookelle seemed pretty cool too. Brookelle was a definite Slytherin, and to be honest so was Ava. The only thing that wasn't Slytherin about her was that she didn't care about house rivalries.
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:24 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle laughed at the comment about a 3rd year being afraid of Ava.
"I like to freak out the other houses by drawing out my S's." she said.
It was true, the effect was hilarious.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 28 2012, 09:44 AM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ava giggled at the thought of Brookelle freaking out the other houses by drawing out her S's. "That does sound like fun. I always enjoy fake speaking parsel tongue. I really can't, but they don't know the difference. It really freaks them out." She grinned at the thought of sending a 6th year Gryffindor away screaming....I mean she really couldn't speak it and anyone that knew anything about it would know she was faking.
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 03:56 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle giggled at Ava's comment.
"What brings you up here? Honestly, if I took Astronomy I would faint getting there. But I would have tighter...Gluteus Maximus. I suppose." she said.
::And...cue the odd look.::

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 06:30 PM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ava looks at her oddly when she says "Gluteus Maximus" and says "To be honest I got lost and wondered up here. It's really cool up here though. I love heights. How about you?"
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 06:42 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle was prepared for the odd look, and therefore, uneffected.
"I was exploring. I mean, the highest class I have is on the fourth floor. And when I heard there was a Slytherin room in the towers, I just had to see it." she said.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:50 PM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Yeah, I heard about this place from my brothers. They used to come up here all the time when they were in school. In fact..." Ava trailed off as she remembered that her brothers had mentioned hiding something behind one of the stones near the window. She carefully tried wiggling a few stones until she happened upon the right one. Ava carefully pulled it out and removed the crumpled up piece of paper. As she unfolded it she was shocked when she saw that it was a picture of her and the rest of her siblings at her birthday party when she turned 9. She handed it over to Brookelle saying "My brothers hid that behind the stone. They always said that they hid their favorite memory behind a stone in their favorite room at Hogwarts. I'm just surprised it was a picture of all of us together at my birthday party. They never told me."
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:56 AM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle watched as Ava pulled out the picture. If she had a heart, it would be touched.
"That's so..." Brookelle paused to think of a word, she never really had any good memories. "Sweet"
::Merlin! I would have a sucky Patronous...::

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:25 PM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ava smiled at Brookelle's response. "Yea, I guess it is. Though not five minutes after this pic was taken I grabbed there wands as we were fooling around and turned them into bats. That was fun to explain the all the muggles that were at the party." As much as Ava loved her brothers she loved pranking them along with basically everyone. She was a Slytherin to the core and loved sneaking around doing pranks on everyone. Unless someone messed with her friends, then she would go full on Sly on their rears and hex them into oblivion.
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 05:09 PM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle listened intently to Ava's story and one word stood out beyond the rest, "Muggles". Brookelle never really took a liking to muggles. In fact, she kind of fit the stereotypical Slytherin, but she was no bully, no, blackmail was her forte. ::Ugh, why do all the people I meet have to be Blood Traitors:: she thought. But, of course, Ava was a nice girl, and Brookelle shouldn't be making real enemies until her second year.
Brookelle waited for Ava to continue.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Ava Hocus
 Posted: Apr 30 2012, 10:11 PM

Slytherin Second Year
166 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"My father wanted to just hex them and turn them into tea cups or something, but my mother being the Gryffindor that she is just erased their memories." Ava giggles at the thought of her father turning all those people into teacups...or worse. She quite liked the idea though what her mother suggested was probably better. "You're probably thinking that we are blood traitors. You're only half right. My dad was a Sly himself and doesn't fancy muggles so much, but my mom is a healer and the only job she could get was at a muggle hospital so we are stuck living with them. To be honest they aren't half bad, though their so called "modern conveniences" are a bit weird. I still prefer magic. What about you? Do you live around muggles or are you lucky enough to live in the wizarding world?"
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Brookelle Adams
 Posted: May 1 2012, 07:25 AM

Slytherin Second Year
111 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Brookelle was satisfied with Ava's answer.
"In between, we live in an apartment in London near Diagon Alley. The landlord is a wizard and does a really good 'Mugglis Repellum' charm. My dad was a wizard mortician, he wouldn't take a single muggle or muggleborn case, no matter what. Mum is a freelance Potioneer. They were both Slytherins, but both my grandparents wen't to Durmstrang-Lokis I think-but they moved to London because of Grindelwald's reign." she said.

--------------------
user posted image
Rules of life
PM
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 03:12 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam walked down to the dungeons. So, okay...this was Slytherin territory, he knew that, but he didn't want to be around other people right now. Too many stares from other guys his age...and he knew perfectly well why. He'd heard all the rumours about him and Syah. People didn't keep quiet about that sort of stuff...

He groaned and plunked himself down on a chair by a table, running his hands through his hair. He probably looked horrible...he'd been trying to figure out ever since they broke up what had gone wrong, and hadn't gotten much sleep...he was so tired, and folding his arms on the table, he laid his head down and fell into a fitful sleep.

Rory Fallon

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 03:55 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rory had been on a search for his older brother lately, after talking to Jos the other day he get like he needed to find him. If only to tell him what he had done to Syah! The boys mouth turn up into a smirk, not only had he tripped her in the common room, making her fall over right into wall, but as she was walking down the stairs, he had put a foot on them, making them turn into a slide!

She had stumbled down them in the most horrible way possible and when he had left her she had blood running down her face, and her arm looked broken.. Served her right!

He finally found his brother down in the dungeons.. And he get his stomach twist again as he saw how awful he looked.. "Lee.. Are you okay!" He asked him as he sat down next to him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 04:27 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam looked up when he heard his brother's voice. Well, this was just great...wasn't he supposed to be the one that was always put together? And now Rory finding him like this! He shook his head at Rory's question and groaned again.

"About as well as you would be if Josina decided to break up with you." he sighed. "Or, in other words...No, I'm super awful."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 07:13 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Bloody Hell..

Liam looked awful and Rory again felt an angry twist in his stomach as he thought of Syah, he should have done much more to her now!!

"So the rumors are true then?" He said as he sat down and gently put his hand on his brother's shoulder.. He had never seen him like this and he felt his free hand curl into a fist..

"I can't believe she did this too you." Rory practically growled.. "Don't worry Lee, We'll take care of her." He wondered if he could owl Dylan.. cause this wasn't going to fly..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 08:45 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam nodded his head mutely when Ror asked if the rumors were true. His throat felt all constricted, and he couldn't talk for a few minutes. "Yes. She broke up with me." he finally managed to say.

"Her dad...died a few months ago. And she's still pretty upset over it. She broke up with me because she said she needed to deal with it alone, only for some reason I get the feeling that's not the whole story." he said softly. Liam looked at Ror for a second and was surprised how angry he looked over it. "Ror, please, don't hurt her too badly. I don't know what happened with her. And I'd feel really bad if it was something I did."

He looked down at his hands for a moment, tears coming to his eyes. "Besides..I..still love her." Liam said, his voice cracking. That was the worst part. He still loved her, even though she had broken him into a million pieces.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 10:44 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rory's heart slammed to his feet as Liam spoke.. That.. bloody witch! Breaking her nose and arm wasn't good enough.. he needed to hurt her more.. Rory felt his fist clench even more..

Before Liam spoke again and Rory's eyes went wide.. "What.. her.. Dad died?" He hadn't known that! And he quieted down for a moment.. That was how he had been when their mother had died.. He wanted to be alone.. to deal with it in his own way, he hadn't wanted any help.. "That's how I was when mom died." He said softly before looking at his brother.. "What else would it be?" He asked him before wincing a little..

"Uhh.. I broke her nose and arm this morning.. Is that hurting her too much?" Great.. now he sort of felt bad.

But his guilt was washed away as Liam spoke and started to cry.. "You're too good for her.. She's a bloody terrible person.. and you'll get over her so quickly.. it will be like it never happened."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 04:47 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam nodded again. "Yeah, she got the news right before Christmas." he thought for a moment. "Hmm, you sort of were, weren't you? Maybe I should have asked you for help before it came to this...but Sy made me promise not to tell anyone." he had never thought of that till now...Perhaps it was because he'd always seen Rory as too young to understand it, except...now he suddenly seemed a lot older. "I don't know what else it could be...unless...she found someone she liked better than me..."

His mind suddenly flashed to the skating incident...Scorpius...maybe it wasn't just a battle tactic after all? Merlin, he was so confused!

His eyes widened slightly and his heart landed in his throat. Oohh, [Sock in your mouth there will be if Dobby hears such filth again!]. Wes was going to kill him! And he didn't want Syah to get hurt over this, she was already hurting. But deep down he knew he'd probably do the same thing for one of his siblings..."Well, maybe it was...Bloody hell, Ror. What's happened? You've changed from the shy, quiet bookworm." he said, a shadow of a smile on his face.

"She's not terrible, she's hurt and stressed. I know I'll have to get over her, but it won't happen quickly." He wouldn't ever forget her, and he knew he'd always have some feelings for her, even it was just older-brother like ones.

This post has been edited by Liam Fallon: Feb 27 2016, 04:50 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 01:15 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rory's brow furrowed a little as Liam spoke.."She made you promise not to tell anyone? Why? That seems.. weird.." And had that been the reason that she had left the Christmas party? Wow.. She had come back to the party and seemed just fine! Well, it's not like they had been really paying attention that much..

"Someone else, better than you? Please Liam, there is no such man.. Can't you just..believe that she needed her space?" He asked his brother.. why did he seemed so suspicious of her?

A sly smile rose to Rory's face as Liam spoke and it grew even wider as Liam started to smile! Hurting Syah had made Liam smile.. Well then.. "Only maybe hmm..I hear she can't swim.." He had gotten that information out of Wes when they had been baking a month or so ago..

That would be perfect.. And she was super clumsy.. so.. The rest would be easy.. Operation harm Liams evil Ex.. was going to be put into motion.. he could get Mairead to help him!

"She's evil.. that's all there is too it." Rory said with a nod..Dead father or not..she needed to pay for what she had done to Liam.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 07:53 AM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Her mum didn't want to worry the rest of the family, because it was around Christmas. That's why...and as far as I know, I'm the only one she told." Liam said, looking at his younger brother.

He shook his head slightly at Rory's next words. "It's always a possibility, although I'm not saying that's what I think it is." Liam wasn't going to tell Ror about Scorpius, not if it would give him more reason to hate Syah.

Liam's eyes flashed when his brother said something about his ex not being able to swim and he shook his head. "Rory, I get that you're absolutely livid about this, but you may NOT touch her again. And don't you dare tell Mairead! Evil or not, Syah has enough to deal with without you two injuring her!"

"And I'm not just saying this because I still love her, it's because I'm honestly afraid of what her cousin might do to you if you hurt her again. I can't deal with breaking up and then you and Mair ending up in a hospital..."
he sighed. Wes was still his best mate, and Liam didn't want to have to worry about him hurting his siblings...who knew what he himself would do then...

He was probably being a bit too harsh here, wasn't he? Liam spoke a bit softer now, looking his brother in the eye. "Put yourself in my situation for a moment...what if Josina's dad suddenly died and she kept pushing you away, you would still love her, and try to help, right? But then she breaks up with you, and you're left confused as to what you did...and I get all mad about it and go and hurt her over and over again, would you want me to do that? Or would you want me to stop because she's already stressed and hurt?" he asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 02:40 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rory was quiet as his brother spoke and his smile disappeared.. though his sly grin returned as Liam told him what the real reason was.. "Wes wouldn't do anything, Ryder told me the other day that Wes yelled at her because she broke up with you.. They aren't speaking." He explained to Liam.. Though.. now he did feel sort of bad..

Her own family wasn't speaking to her? And she didn't have siblings! And her dad had died? Maybe he wouldn't have to do anything! Maybe she would just end it on her own..

"No more, and by a sleep, to say we end." He said quietly.

Only to have his eyes go wide as Liam spoke about this being him and Jos! He felt his heart beat faster for a moment.. as he gripped the table.. "I would want you to leave her alone.. and I would be extremely worried that she might do something rash, if her own family was against her." He bit his lip a little.. "I'm sorry Liam. I'll leave her alone." He promised his older brother.

"Are you sure.. she's going to be okay? You don't think.. that.. she might.. well you know.. want to die herself?" Ravenclaw's thought too much.. and overthinking didn't help situations like this!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 07:16 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam's eyes widened when Ror told him Wes had actually yelled at Syah...well, he had told Liam that if Sy broke up with him, she would be an idiot, but...he thought Wes had just been trying to make him feel better. "That can't be good." he shook his head.

He looked at his brother quizzically when he quoted something, it seemed as if it was from a book, but Liam didn't read, so he wasn't sure.

"Ah, see?" Liam sighed in relief. "I knew you would have to see reason one way or another." He smiled at his brother. "Thank you. At least that's one less thing to worry about."

Liam looked away for a moment and shook his head sadly. "I don't know, Ror. She doesn't want to see me, there isn't anything I can do." He wished...

"Speaking of you and Josina...did you talk to Mair about that? She seems to think you don't trust her at all, or something." he said, running his hands through his hair.

This post has been edited by Liam Fallon: Feb 29 2016, 07:19 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 01:52 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rory sighed softly as his brother spoke, breakups seemed to be terrible things really. You go from loving someone to not even talking! That was what was most horrible, not talking to the person you love.

Rory shook his head a little.. Ugh, he needed to stop with these thoughts, though at the moment, he just wanted to go hug Josina!

Rory looked at his brother quizzically as he spoke of their sister.. "Uhh, no I haven't told her,not until it's official, that's when everyone will get to find out." He shook his head a little. "What's her deal lately.. I didn't want to tell her cause I wanted to wait.. so.. uhh.. no."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 03:26 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam shook his head. "She already guessed, way back at the Christmas Ball." he said with a small grin. "Even a blind man could have seen it, really. You were rather...um...infatuated? Is that the right word?" he asked with a laugh.

"I think she feels like you still see her as a silly little girl, she was a bit mad about you being okay with dating Jos next year, but you don't want her to like anyone." he smiled a bit. "Also she thinks you're convinced she'll do somethin' stupid. I think...you should talk to her, or send her a letter...something." Liam said with a nod.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 05:22 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Rory rolled his eyes a little as Liam spoke of their sister.. Such dramatics.. And this was why Liam was the favorite, cause Ror didn't put up with her drama, not like Liam did.

"Please.. she IS a silly little girl, she's only 11.. so yes.. she is a little girl,And she's out little sister! It's completely different! And when did she start listening to me in the first place?" His little sister was slightly ridiculous at times..

"But she WILL do something stupid.. it's sort of what she does.. So.. uhh.." What was the point of this really. "I'll talk to her.. but uhh.." He shrugged a little bit. Yeah he would protect his sister until the very end, but she still tried his patience.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Mar 2 2016, 09:16 AM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"She's twelve." he said with a laugh. "And be that as it may, I still think you should talk to her. Besides, I don't want her to date either...like maybe ever...but unfortunately we probably can't stop it from happening."

He looked at Ror. "What do you mean, since when did she start listenin' to ya? She still loves you, ya goof!"

Liam smiled a bit. "She's still growing up. We did stupid things at that age too, can't you just be a bit patient with her?" he asked with a small laugh.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Jasper Fallon
 Posted: Mar 2 2016, 02:45 PM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
227 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"Fine! I'll talk to her." He said with a sigh as he looked at his older brother. "Well, I'm glad to see you smiling at least, I know it will take some time, but you'll get there..

You will find someone new who will make you happy again, I promise.."
He said with a warm smile.. "But for now I must be off, classes call and I'm taking lessons from Wes on how to cook." He said with a grin..

"Owl me anytime, day or night.. I'll be there! I promise." And with that he hugged his brother and then took off..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 02:04 PM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

The smile slowly faded from Claires face while she was reading through her transfiguration notes again. She hated this subject. Why couldn't every subject be as easy as potions was? Hopefully she looked up from her notes. She'd take every possible excuse to stop reading them over and over again.

When she noticed that no one close to her payed attention to her, she rolled her eyes but took another look down none the less. This was probably the most boring afternoon she had in a while.

A few minutes later she pulled out her wand. Wingardium Leviosa, she mumbled and watched her notes slowly lift of the table. When they were flying a few inches above the table. Taking a short look around to see if anyone was watching her, she whispered Incendio. With that her notes burned for a few seconds before a little pile of ash was laying in front of her. Evanesco, and she watched the ash vanish.

With a satisfied smile Claire leaned back. Seems like there's nothing I could learn.

Sofia Lestrange

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ