View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Study Table
Sofia Lestrange
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 04:02 PM

Slytherin Fifth Year
74 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Sofia needed a break from this place, but of course that wasn’t going to happen right now. This school was like a prison to her and all that she wanted to do was be out there, fighting for a cause, for her cause anyway. She wandered through the dungeons, wand in hand. This school was getting out of hand with all the mudbloods they were letting in and Sofia was bound and determined to do something about it. One of the said mudbloods decided to get in her way. Not only was this girl a mudblood, she was a first year who wanted to talk back to Sofia, a Lestrange. Didn’t she know who she was? Of course not, why would some muggle know about one of the most powerful purist families out there. Next thing Sofia knew, the girl was just dangling from her ankles in midair, she was, of course, innocent.

Walking a little further down the hall, Sofia almost passed by the study room where Claire was sitting. She turned back around, taking post against the doorway, not making a sound as she watched her friends notes burst into ashes. Pushing herself up she laughed as she took her seat next to Claire. “You know Claire, that’s no way to learn.” she said jokingly, a small grin on her face. Sofia swung her feet up, resting them on the table in front of them and leans her chair on its back legs, rocking back and forth. “Not like we need this dumb place anyway. I can’t wait ‘til we can leave this dump for good.

--------------------

user posted image
||wanted||profile||callboard||wand||
Family Needed
user posted image
Siggy by me! Canon Banner by the awesomeness that is Alex Valen!!!
Family is allowed to GM...otherwise your name had better be here...
PMWebsiteYIM
^
Claire Winchester
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 07:39 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
86 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Claire chuckled a bit as soon as she heard Sofias laughter behind her. Oh, really? Too bad, I guess I'll just have to cheat on the next test, she suggested. It sounded a bit like a joke but cheating on test was actually something Claire did a lot. Why should she study for hours if she'd forget about it a few days later anyway.

Leaning back a bit further, she thought about Sofias words. After a few seconds, she nodded. I'm not going to miss this school, she said truthfully. The only persons that kept her here anyway were Leah and maybe Jack. Leah would be leaving a year sooner than Claire meaning the year without her would be hell, and Jack will leave the same year as her meaning nothing will keep her here.

Any plans for the future yet? Claire asked while turning to her friend, giving her a small smile.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jake Short
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:31 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

Jake sat down at the long table. It was used for studying, but he was just reading. He kept thinking about Hufflepuffs. The nice people. He wants to get in Gryffindor. Then everyone would know he was tough. He sighed. He couldn't really change it now.

Emma Ross
PMEmail
^
Emma Ross
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:36 AM

Hufflepuff First Year
24 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A

"Hey, Jake." Emma said as she sat down. Jake was another cute boy in her house. Her old friends would just giggle and flirt. Jake didn't see himself like that. Emma sighed and said. "Jake? Hello?"
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ