View All Announcements

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Picnic Table
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 12:41 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"No...no, I didn't mean that." Liam said, shaking his head at his sister. "I just...well...the silence was getting a little awkward, and you didn't seem to want to discuss your problems anymore..."

He smiled back at her when she stood up and he put his one hand on her waist, swaying back and forth to the music. "I don't know...it must have been at least 3 years ago, maybe longer." he said in answer to her question. The family had used to dance all the time, with Da playing the fiddle...but those days were long gone.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 02:45 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead shook her head and said I didn' want ta make ye sad anymore, so I didn' say anythin'... Besides, what else am I supposed ta say about it? I don' even really know why I feel this way... I jus' do.... But I'll owl ye when it gets bad, I promise. That was one promise she vowed to herself that she would never break. She couldn't bear to see that look on Liam's face, that pain and sadness....

Placing her hand on his arm, she swayed in time to the music. At his comment, she hummed. It really had been too long. Quietly, she said We should dance more.... It's nice... She hummed lightly along with the music, glad for the distraction.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 06:53 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam looked at her. "Okay, fair enough. But just so you know, I'm holding you to that promise." he said seriously.

"Yeah, I don't know why it's been so long."
he said with a bit of a smile as he twirled her around. When the music stopped, he looked over at her. "How about we go back inside? I don't think we can really stay out here the whole time...and it's getting a bit cold." Liam said, picking up the food on the table.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 07:19 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead nodded solemnly at his words. She would uphold that promise, no matter what!

With the dance finished she nodded and said Okay... Going back meant this moment of peace was over. Her eyes darkened briefly, but she shook the thoughts away and helped Liam pack up. With the food all packed away, she said We should do something like this again sometime... just maybe less depressing! She faked happiness at her own joke, but she did mean what she said. After that talk she was feeling a bit better. And it was nice to know her brother knew the whole story now.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chyna Parks
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:14 AM

Ravenclaw First Year
218 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Chyna walked across the lawn. It had been a great day for her. Her sisters were acutely getting along! Showing off her big grin, Chyna sat down at a near by picnic table.

(Anyone can join)
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ