Corner Of The Hollow
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 9 2012, 12:02 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
In the corner of the hollow is a small statue of an owl on a small woodland creature.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Leone Caruso
 Posted: Aug 16 2012, 06:26 PM

Hufflepuff Second Year
66 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Leone had done far too little exploring of Hogwarts castle. It was long past time for him to continue exploring. It was odd, he rarely explored anymore and that was one of his favorite things to do! He really needed to get out of that basement and meet people! He was getting a bit tired of just Ellie and other puffs. The problem was, puffs seemed to have somewhat of a bad rep and he just couldn't find anyone around.

The meet and greet had been interesting, though he was a bit annoyed by the boys and their little fight. He hadn't even had the chance to get to know any of them really other than that Alexa girl. She was nice. Although he really needed to meet some boys. He was spending far too much time with those who were genetically female. If he was going to do well anywhere, he needed some male friends.

As he walked along the first floor he found himself in an area of the corridor that held a few statues. He walked up to one of them. It was a statue of an owl sitting on a woodland creature. He was a bit confused by it as the statue looked more than a bit odd to him. Though he did have an imagination and he began to see the owl flying around and landing on the back of his woodland friend. As the owl balanced, the creature on the ground walked along, happily chatting away.

(Tag: Dillian Duckheart)

--------------------
user posted image
{Set by Mina!} GM permission to Gennaro!
Profile~Callboard
PMEmailYIM
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 09:27 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Wandering the castle had kind of become Alexia's thing, she was truly bored this time though and was not in the mood for too much wandering since the zombie episode in the Graveyard. She was tired of the Halloween things and just wanted to find somewhere quiet to perch and possibly just sit in quiet while she got her thought in order about Edwards and everything going on there. As she came to a hollow on one of the first floors in the castle she found an adorable owl statue there, smiling she moved near it to examine it closer. The detail on the little owls wings was amazing and Alexia found herself reaching up to run her fingers over the feathers and the eyes, as well as their little beaks admiring the work put into it. Feeling a little at awe she decided this place was inspiring enough to relax for a bit and sat down pulling a bouncing ball from her bag and beginning to roll it across the floor so that it hit the opposite wall and came back to her.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 10:03 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was coming back from the Possessed Pews, after answering a bunch of Harry Potter Trivia. Man, did her head hurt! And what did the number of M&M colors have to do with Harry Potter? Maybe he really, really liked chocolate? Oh, well. time to rest-finally.
As she was wandering about the castle on her way back to the Gryff Common Room, she saw a strange sight, Alexia, the well-known Hufflepuff klutz, was rolling a ball at the wall so it would come back to her. She was about to turn around, when she noticed the look on Alexia's face. If she wasn't mistaken, she was confused and trying to work something out. Being the rather forward person she was, Josina walked over to where Alexia was and sat down beside her.
"Hey, I'm Josina, we met at that Potions Activity, remember? Anyways, I was wondering, what are you doing rolling that ball around? Trying to figure something out, are you?" she smiled, hoping that she wouldn't come across as a meddlesome person. To be honest, Alexia really, REALLY reminded her of her friend Jenn back home, and Josina was hoping that Alexia might want to be friends with her, even thought she was quite a bit older

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Oct 23 2015, 10:07 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 11:18 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Rolling the ball was not taking her mind off of Edward and the things that had gone on between them the way she had thought it would. Frowning Alexia rolled it again and it came back, missed her hand and hit her leg; sighing she took the ball up again as another girl walked up she recognized her from one of the activities, but was having trouble recalling her name. Luckily enough she introduced herself. Ah yes, I'm Alexia, but most people know me by reputation at least. I promise no damage today, and yeah my mind is kind of all over. She sighed heavily, and caught her ball rolling it between her hands once more as she thought about how best to phrase what was on her mind, especially with younger students she never wanted to talk boy and girl drama much since she figured they should be kids as long as possible before dating. I'm having issues with one of my friends, who is a guy and it makes me feel weird around him. We used to be close when he first came here, but he's in Slytherin and went kind of... She trailed off, not wanting to say bad really, but dark didn't sound any better, at the end of the day there was no good way to put it. I just have no way to describe it we re-connected and now I feel odd, I've never really liked anyone before so it's weird to like this boy, and I feel like it could be trouble. She finished and sighed in frustration rolling her ball again hard, it bounced back and hit her in the shoulder which hurt her slightly, but she scrambled after her ball and got it back sitting back down and looking over to Josina with a smile, But that's enough moping honestly, how have you been; did you get out to the Halloween fun? She asked brightly hoping to distract the girl and possibly not have to talk about her odd feelings for a while.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 09:30 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

As she listened to Alexia explain her problems, Josina listened and tried to think of something to say. However, Alexia didn't really seem to want to talk about it, so she dropped the subject. Alexia asked her how she was doing, and she tried to think of an answer. Finally, she said "I suppose I'm still a little confused as to how everything works around here. It's a lot different than the Muggle School I attended back home. Both my parents were Muggles, and neither expected me to be a witch. Anyways, I'm still trying to understand all the rules and books and everything. Where do you get books for the classes? And my wand.....most spells I've tried go wrong. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif " She pointed her wand at the box she held and said "Alohomora" and, instead of undoing the lock, the box completely shattered. She shrugged her shoulders and grinned sheepishly at Alexia. Then she quickly said "Reparo". This time it worked. "Well, at least I can get that one to work so I can fix all the stuff I've broken so far" she muttered. "Oh, and yes, I did get to Halloween Town" she figured she should let Alexia get a word in, she was starting to ramble http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 03:14 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

As she sat there Josina luckily changed the subject so she didn't have to keep dwelling on everything going on in her jumbled mind. As Josina spoke she smiled at the other girl and giggled slightly as she broke the box, Well to get books you have to go to Diagon Alley, probably the same place you got your wand. And as for being confused well eventually everything works out. Once you spend enough time around here things get more familiar and you can find anything, and in the mean time the professors are always available. I had to ask them tons of questions when I was new too. She smiled as she patted the other girls hand gently, You'll be okay. She smiled reassuringly and listened as she asked about going to Halloweentown, Alexia had gone for a bit, but then had left early. The ball would be in a few hours and she didn't know if she would attend it. Yes I was exploring the graveyard a bit, but ended up leaving early; I don't know if I am going to the ball, I have a dress and everything...but yeah. Do you plan on going? She asked the other girl, maybe Josina would want to go and see the majestic kind of things they threw here. She could probably love it Alexia thought, as most of the students usually did their first year, it was always wonderful to have that first experience and moment of awe.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 04:31 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was grateful for the reassurance Alexia gave to her. She had already asked the Professors a lot of questions, and she was starting to feel like they would think she didn't know anything.
Then Alexia asked about a ball. "Do you mean the Halloween Masquerade Ball? Isn't that not until the 31st? And I thought I needed a date to go. I really don't know any guys and no one's asked me. I really want to go, but I don't know...." Josina had actually totally forgot about it. And she didn't have a dress. Maybe there was another ball that she hadn't heard about yet?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 05:37 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((The Halloween Stuff is open all month and you just roleplay like it's one day the day of Halloween.))

As the girl started to ramble a little bit more about not having a date and other things with the ball now Alexia smiled, It's not something that requires a date, a lot of people go with just friends, and I'm sure there will be some other Gryffindors there. You could always go and meet someone there, and then have fun and snacks and dance. She shrugged as she finished smiling a little. She had never gone to a ball with a date, She had never been asked, but she had never bothered to ask anyone either which she knew was kind of silly since she could always have gone with a friend. I might go still. I'm undecided, anyway how are you liking it here so far is the magic getting to you. Some people from muggle families come and feel so overwhelmed.. Alexia always felt bad for the ones who came and hadn't known they were magic they sometimes really struggled to fit in.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 06:46 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina was relieved to hear that she didn't need a date to go to the ball. Maybe I'll go. I can probably find something.
Then Alexia asked her how she was fitting in here. Well, to be honest, I've already gotten in trouble with Prof. Petrov twice. And you're the only person other that Niklaus that I've really met. I really like it here, but I dont know any other Gryffindors my age. But Im sure I'll learn to fit in someday. she said with a hopeful smile
Do you come from a magical family she asked.

This post has been edited by Josina Pranger: Oct 25 2015, 06:48 PM

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 07:10 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nodding at Josina's last question Alexia bit her lip for a moment before answeirngs, Well yes, they were'nt always my Mother was muggleborn and my father was from a magical family so technically I'm a pureblood since both my parents are magical. Some people don't see it that way, but I always grew up with magic. She smiled at Josina and picked at a bit of string on her robes for a minute, it was annoying her and she wanted to pull it off, but with her bad luck she would likely unravel the hem of her robes if she did so. Also don't worry about Petrov she is always mean, people say she is like Snape; I just stay clear of her and try not to cause too much damage in class. Have you met any of the other professors? She asked her curiously wondering if she had met her own Head of House as Professor Pierce was really nice and so was Professor Logavick. Perhaps if Josina met some of the other professors she might feel more comfortable talking to them, and asking things and less out of sorts and out of place. It was always worth a try.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 09:24 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Well, you're lucky that you grew up with it. Josina said as Alexia told her that both her parents had been magic, and she had grown up with it.
Josina saw Alexia picking at a piece of string on her robes. She remembered that she still had a scissor in her robe pocket from when she was sewing a dress for herself for the ball. Here you go she said.
Alexia told her that Prof. Petrov had a reputation for being a lot like Snape. She wasn't surprised. After all, she was a potions teacher....and a Slytherin. Alexia asked her if she had met any other Professors. Oh, yes, she replied. Prof. Pierce has helped me a lot, and so has Headmaster Petrov. Both of them are really nice. So is Prof. Higgins. I haven't really met any of the other ones.
So what classes do you hope to take when they start again she asked

P.S. Off topic, but how do we submit the RP

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 26 2015, 03:12 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Thanks. Alexia said as she snipped the string off and then handed the scissors back to her. She didn't know if she would consider herself lucky or anything, but maybe she was having always had magic it did make her kind of used to it and she accepted it as normal. The professors are usually pretty great, as far as classes go...I'm not even sure yet, I still don't even know what I want to do once I leave Hogwarts and everyone keeps telling me that I need to figure it out; but I think I'm almost scared to. She grimaced at Josina as she thought about it for a moment she had considered dragon keeping, and the Ministry, but thought maybe she would do better as a Healer. I'll figure it out eventually, you luckily have plenty of time. Or do you already know what you might want to do? She asked her, wondering if she had an idea and rolling her ball again as she thought of everything that was available to them when they left Hogwarts.

((What do you mean submit the RP? For like a roleplay challenge?))

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 07:51 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

As Josina took the scissors back from her, Alexia told that she felt pushed to decide what career she wanted after Hogwarts. "I guess I'm lucky to have awhile to decide" Josina said "But I've been thinking of becoming an Auror or a Professor." she paused for a moment.
"It's kind of hard to decide when I haven't taken any classes yet, but I really like Defense against the Dark Arts, so I may choose something that I can use that in a lot."
What career do think you might like? she asked. She thought Alexia might do well as a Healer, but that was up to her to decide.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 02:23 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Alexia bit her lip for a minute trying to figure out what she wanted to do, she had always had so many different ideas of what would be good for her to try out. I thought about being a Healer, and my empathy would help with that as well, but then again sometimes I want to just be a recluse and being around people all the time might not help with that. Being an Auror sounds cool though. She smiled over at the other girl and rolled her ball again, it smacked the wall and started rolling off down the hall, scrambling after it for a moment she got it back and went back to just rolling it in her hand. Well you have time, like you said. I think this conversation would go better with candy want some? As she said this she pulled a package of Chocolate Frogs out of her pocket and held one out to Josina, she could take one if she wanted, or not. She broke open the package for her own frog and didn't grab it in time, it went leaping off and she was left holding a wriggling leg in her hand. Well...my luck is not that good with these apparently. She chuckled and ate her leg pulling the card out and flipping it over to see some wizard she had never seen or heard of before.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 03:09 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

As Alexia mentioned that she was considering becoming a healer, Josina said I was thinking that that might be a good career for you. Then Alexia mentioned that she liked being by herself sometimes. Josina chuckled and said I don't know of many careers where you could be by yourself that often, other than being an author or something like that
Alexia started playing with her ball again, but then took out a package of chocolate frogs and offered her one Thanks, said Josina, and then she laughed as Alexia's frog hopped away, leaving her with only the leg. Better get another one she smiled at Alexia as she opened hers. She grabbed it just in the nick of time. Then she pulled out the card NO WAY!! she nearly yelled, causing someone to look at them. She had gotten a card with Harry Potter on it. She already had one with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, so this would be the perfect addition to her collection!
Hey, do you feel like going to the ball....she asked Alexia. I guess its better late than never!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 03:21 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Nodding at the mention of Healing being a good career for her she ate her frog leg and almost jumped as Josina yelled out in surprise, She knocked the stack of frogs next to them over and put her hand over her heart willing it to still, Whoa there, take it easy. She smiled and laughed at a little at the other girl, then held her card out to her, Do you have this one, dunno who this is but I don't really collect the cards maybe you can add to your collection. She grinned widely and slid the card over to the other girl as she said this then dusted off her robes from where she had slid over into a cobweb when she had gotten frightened of Josina's shout. Then she mentioned the ball, Alexia pursed her lips thinking for a moment before she smiled and nodded enthusiastically, Sure, I have to go get a dress and stuff real fast, want to meet there? Oh, do you have a dress if not I can have my owl bring one of my old ones I think I have some in the bottom of my trunk. She pushed herself up off the ground noting dust all around her robe edges and on her pants beneath them and shrugged, she would be changing soon anyway, why worry about it right now.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 08:12 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

When Alexia jumped as she screamed about getting a Harry Potter card, Josina smiled apologetically and said Sorry about that.....I didn't mean to scare you http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif Then Alexia held out the card she had gotten and asked if she d like it, and also asked if she knew the wizard on there. Thanks, said Josina. That's really sweet of you. I don't know who that wizard is, but I'll find out and let you know.
She waited as Alexia thought about going to the ball. Then she said that she d love to, and asked if Josina needed a dress
No, I got one just in case I decided to go. But thanks for the offer! she smiled. Ill meet you at the tables!
Then she ran off to get ready.

((how do add the link to what your dress looks like. Stupid question, but I cant figure it out))

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Alexia Tarabotti
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 09:18 PM

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
850 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

((I'll PM you how.))

Okay great! She smiled and then waved as Josina took off, heading down towards the Hufflepuff Common Room so that she could get ready to. She actually kind of felt that it would be a good ball, since this time she wouldn't be going and being a wall flower.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 12:25 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes had wandered down the stairs, again trying to find his elusive cousin! But all the searching had left him famished so he decided he was going to go down to the Kitchens for something to eat!

He was off in search of a sandwich and maybe some cookies when he noticed that his shoe was untied and he stopped down to tie it right next to the statue. His stomach gurgled slightly as he grimaced..

Merlin he was famished!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 12:52 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead had been wandering the halls for a while, just exploring. Noticing an interesting looking statue, she walked backwards to look at it a little longer. After a couple of steps, she crashed into something and fell face first with an OOF! Shaking off the fall she looks up and notices that what she thought could've been a wall was actually an older boy! Oops! Talk about scatterbrained! Trying to explore, she managed to get herself lost and crash into someone! Grinning sheepishly she said Oops! Sorry bout that! I didna see ya there!

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Prof. Oksana! user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 01:02 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes's purple eyes went wide as he felt someone smack into him! What the? He looked around, almost expecting to see Syah! She WAS the queen of clumsy after all, but instead he saw a little gryffindor girl!

"Hey you okay?" He asked her as he leaned down a hand to help her up.

"It's all right." He shrugged his shoulders a bit.. "I'm used to my cousin crashing into me all the time." He gave her a slight grin..

"Wes." He said by way of introduction.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 03:05 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead accepted the hand and laughed. At his introduction she said Mairead. Nice ta meet ya! Wow! She seemed to be meeting a lot of people lately!
She smiled and asked Oh? Who's your cousin?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 06:26 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes gave Mairead a half smile as she introduced herself, "It's nice to meet you Mairead." He said as he shook her hand before he let his own hand drop and he shoved it back into his pockets again..

"Her name is Syah Kennedy." He said with a warm smile at the thought of his clumsy cousin.. "Do you know her?" He asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 06:50 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smiled at the mention of Syah. So this was the cousin she had mentioned! He seemed really nice! Maybe one of these days they could get the whole family together! Then she said O' course I know Syah! She's datin' me brother Liam! She smiled at the thought of the two of them. They were absolutely perfect together!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 11:42 AM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wesley blinked a little as Mairead spoke.. Liam.. Oh that's right, he had heard from Josina that Syah wasn't dating Torie, she was dating Liam!! He shook his head a little bit..

"I see.. How long ago did this happen! Syah hasn't told me yet, but then again I've been so busy with school work." He shrugged a bit as he smiled. He hoped this Liam person was good enough for Syah..

Not to mention he hoped he was strong! Syah fell down a lot!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 12:27 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead thought then said Not long, but the way they are together ya'd think they 'ad been together fore'er! She smiled at the thought of Syah and Liam. They were perfect together! Mairead laughed and said Tis abou' time Liam found someone who makes 'im happy! After all the worry I put 'im through, 'e deserves ta be happy! And he an' Syah really seem perfect together!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 06:29 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes had to smile as Mairead went on about Syah and Liam, it was obvious that the small lion loved her brother like crazy and she loved Syah as well..

That was nice! Syah had never had an siblings.. "I see! I will have to meet him one of these days.. Sy is like my little sister, I have to make sure he'll treat her right.. but don't worry..I won't hurt him!" He laughed a little as he stuck his hands in his pockets once more.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 07:13 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead laughed when Wes said he wouldn't hurt Liam and said I should hope not! If ya did ya'd have to deal with me! She may only be eleven, but no one messed with her brother and got away with it! With a smile she asked What do ya like most about Hogwarts? Have ya found any interesting or hard ta find places here? What do ya wan' ta do after ya graduate?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wesley Blackthorn
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 01:13 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
199 POSTS
18 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Wes's purple eyes went wide! Was this little Gryffindor actually threatening him? That was adorable! She was sure in the right house? He had a good foot and a half on her! Heh.. Unless she cast a mean curse.. she was all bark and no bite..

"Well if he messes with Sy, he'll have to answer to me. And then I guess I will deal with you?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit.. Had this little spitfire gotten to Sy too?

Poor Sy! It probably actually scared her!

He put his hands up at her questions though! "Whoa! One at a time! I'm not sure what i want to do after I graduate.. I was thinking a chef.. or an Auror." He shrugged a bit.. he had time! No use stressing! "What about you?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mairead Fallon
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 04:43 PM

Gryffindor Prefect
748 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Mairead smirked and said Ya may be big, an' have more experience with magic than I do, but that won' help ya. No one messes with me brother and gets away with it! Her bright green eyes stared down the older boy. The last time someone thought she wasn't serious, he ended up with a bloody nose and a little extra, courtesy of the Entomorphis hex her brother Dylan had taught her! She smirked at the memory. Then she smiled and said Liam woudn' hurt Syah. Firstly, he's no' that kind o' person. And Secondly, he likes her too much!
When Wes answered Mairead laughed and said Sorry, I sometimes get carried away! Me? I wan' ta be an Auror! or a Dragon Keeper!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Maia Ravens
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 01:04 AM

Ravenclaw Fifth Year
154 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

As Maia was walking down the hall looking for eric to talk to him. But her sisters were following her due to they want to annoy her. Maia sees Eric La Font was standing by the corner of the hollow statue and she smiles as she walks over to only be stopped by her sister Freya who asked her what is she going to do.

"Hey Eric I was looking for you" I said while holding my books in my arms as i look at him smiling.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Avery Blake
PMEmailMSN
^
Freya Ravens
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 01:08 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
32 POSTS
15 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Freya smirks as her sister was looking at Eric La Font Ethans brother and she starts thinking of devious plane. Freya spots Ethan and walks over to talk to him to ask for his help for her plan. Freya likes hanging with ethan because he is different and more mischievious than anyone she knows.

"Ethan I need a favor to ask"

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Maia Ravens
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ