Creek Bridge
Prof. Wagner Wellbeloved
 Posted: Dec 6 2012, 05:48 PM

Professor Emeritus
167 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

user posted image

Long ago, an old Hogwarts groundkeeper decided to build a bridge over the creek with which to cross it. The bridge still stands in place, although the foundations of it are of questionable quality.

--------------------
PMEmailYIM
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 06:43 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan was rather bored, he wasn't sure exactly what to do, and so, despite it being rather chilly outside, he headed out towards the creek! He decided to live a little dangerously and attempt to walk over the creek bridge..

Everyone said it might give way at any time.. But each time he walked over it, it seemed perfect really! So here he was again to try!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 01:51 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina wandered outside, she needed some fresh air and breathing space. The last couple of days had been just crazy...

She walked along the creek, thinking about Rory, mostly, wondering if he was ever going to ask her out, or if maybe was just reading into things a bit too much. As she got closer to the bridge, she was brought back to reality when she saw a boy who looked like he was going to walk across the creek bridge. "Hey! You probably shouldn't try to cross that bridge!" she called out to him. Normally the bridge wasn't that safe, but in this wet weather it was probably even worse!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 02:27 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan was about to take a step across the bridge when he heard a female voice call out to him! He turned around all smiles, but the smile faded a bit when he saw how young she was!

Nope! No flirting here!

"And why not? I've done it many times before." He said with his smug grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 03:01 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina closed in on the distance between them, and looked up at the boy when he asked her why he shouldn't cross the bridge. She tried to calm herself down before answering him. Last time someone had given her a smug grin, she'd lashed back and only got herself in trouble! Nope, not doing that this time!

She sighed and said "Because, this bridge really isn't safe to begin with. And the wet weather weakens the wood. So, I don't think it would be such a good idea, is all..." she finished speaking and looked at the bridge. He could do whatever he wanted, but she wasn't going to save him after he fell in!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 06:05 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan gave a bit of a shrug as he stuck his hands in his pockets. "I've walked across this bridge many times before and I've never really had a problem with it. before." He said as he moved closer to her, his leather jacket creaking ever so softly.

"But thanks for your concern. I'm not going to fall in, so don't worry."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 07:05 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina raised an eyebrow at him when he said he had crossed the bridge before. She shrugged and said "Well, I still wouldn't do it...but to each their own, I suppose."

"And I suppose I should introduce myself...I'm Josina Pranger."
she said and smiled slightly when he thanked her for her concern. "I don't know whether I'm concerned or not, seeing as I've never met you before, but I'd feel awfully bad for your family if anything happened to you!"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 01:43 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan just shrugged as the girl spoke.. He had done it several times so he really wasn't worried at all!

"It's nice to meet you Josina, I am Ethan La Font." He said with a smile in her direction before he shrugged.. "Ehh, they might miss me for awhile, but I do have a twin.. so it's not like my face won't be around." He joked softly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 02:12 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

She smiled when he mentioned his name...LaFont...where had she heard that name before? LaFont? Wait! "Are you related to Venus?" she asked him.

"A twin, eh? I haven't seen anyone else around here that looks that much like you, in all honesty!"
she joked right back at him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 05:47 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan nodded, "So you know Venus ehh? And yeah, she's my triplet." He said with a smile as he took a step across the bridge. So far everything was holding and he could hear it creaking, but it was easily holding his weight..

"Ahh yeah, Eric's a bit elusive, but he's around.. He's a Gryffindor actually." He said with a nod towards her robes.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 09:40 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Yeah, I met her once, at some activity..." she said, trying to remember which one. "She barely ever talks, though. She seems super shy. It's hard to believe you're related, much less a triplet!" she said in surprise.

"I guess he must be!" she chuckled slightly. "Especially if he's in the same house as me and I've never even heard of him!"

Josina bit her lip when the bridge creaked a bit as Ethan stepped onto it. She didn't want to have to save him, but if something happened, she knew she would...whether he was a Slytherin or not! And she would have a hard time explaining to Rory why she jumped in after a boy she barely knew....

"So, if you, Eric, and Venus are triplets, how did you all end up in different houses? I would think at least two of you would be in the same one..." Josina said a bit skeptically.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 11:34 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan snicked a little as Josina talked about Venus.. "Yeah that's her all right, barely talks..pretty much just reads all the time.. Typical Ravenclaw really." He said with a roll of his eyes.. Though that Syah.. she didn't seem like that..

And those eyes man!

Merlin.. he met her once and now that gaze haunted him.. Damn it!

He chuckled softly. "Yeah that's pretty much Eric, always out looking for an adventure." He said with a smile as he stepped onto the bridge and he smiled at her look..

"Calm down Princess, I've done this many times before.. nothing's going to happen." He said with a shake of his head.. before moving over to a railing.. and leaning against it.. the sides were safer than the middle.

"Hell if I know! I guess we all have different qualities.. Venus would suck as anything but a Ravvie..Eric would be lost being anywhere by Gryffindor and I don't fit anywhere by Slytherin..

So there you go, you don't question the sorting hat!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 23 2015, 08:54 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled when Ethan rolled his eyes. "Hmm, I know what you mean." she laughed slightly. "My friend, Syah, likes to read a lot too. But most of the time now she's with her boyfriend. And then my..." she cut off, as she was almost about to say Rory was her boyfriend, when he wasn't! She quickly recovered and continued "Well, my other friend Rory is pretty shy and studies all the time! And they're both Ravenclaws!"

"Well, then I suppose he fits in Gryffindor pretty well!"
she chuckled at his assessment of his brother Eric.

She wrinkled her nose at Ethan when he told her to calm down. "Well, I just don't want to have to walk back to the castle sopping wet because you fell in!" she retorted. Although that was not entirely true...

"Well, I'm learning that, slowly."
she gave Ethan a little half smile when he said to not question the sorting hat. "I guess that must make things fun, though, all three of you in different houses. And most of the time Slyths and Gryffs don't get along all that well. How do you and Eric manage to put up with all the competitiveness between your houses and still stay amicable?" she wondered out loud.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 23 2015, 10:27 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ohhhh.. so she knew Syah did she? Ethan's interest perked up a bit.. only to have his face fall slightly.. "So.. this boyfriend of hers.. Is it.. serious?" He asked casually as he looked at her for a moment..

"Ahh, I see.. Yeah.. some Ravenclaws can be like that.. Some aren't shy though." He said with a nod.

"Mmmmhmmm, it's perfect for him.. you should try to catch him in the common room say hi." Trying to catch Eric was hard! But worth it!

Ethan rolled his eyes at her.. Please Princess, I'm not going to fall in and if I did.. I can easily get out.. I do know how to swim and I have magic.. so.. no need for you to get all brave and save me! Ahh Gryffies! Thinking they had to be brave and save everyone!

He listened to her as she spoke and he shrugged a bit..

"He's my brother, we don't have rivalrys between us.'

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 28 2015, 11:32 AM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina cocked an eyebrow when Ethan asked if Syah's relationship was serious. Yes, I would say it definitely is. she said with a slight smile, wondering why he was asking. Sooo, why are you asking me this? Do you know Syah? she asked him.

"Well, I haven't really met one that isn't...at least not when you first meet them."

She shrugged when Ethan said she should try to find his brother in the common room sometime. "I guess I could. Why, do you have something that you want me to pass on to him?" she asked.

"Well, then I won't. You seem perfectly capable to save yourself." she smiled at him. She was a bit upset now, what was it with Slytherins and their never-ending teasing about the Gryffindor's bravery? After all, it wasn't really her fault that her first instinct was to try to save the other person, was it?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 28 2015, 01:46 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan made a bit of a face as Josina replied that Syah's boyfriend was serious! Damn it! That lucky bloke getting to look into those haunting eyes all the bloody time! "Mmm, well I sort of know her, she tripped over something, I helped her up, she said Thank you and then moved on.. but those eyes man.." He shook his head.. "Anyways.. I was just wondering if she was free.. she'd made a good snog buddy." He was trying to play it off so coolly! Like he barely cared or anything!

Ethan shook his head.. "Naww, I don't have anything to tell him, it's just so rare to see him, and besides.. you'll know that there is more of me around!" He winked at her as he jumped up on the railing for a moment.

[color=darkgreen] "I am, but thanks for the sentiment Princess all the same!{/color] He said with a shake of his head as he walked along the railing of the bridge..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 28 2015, 02:41 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled when Ethan said that Syah had tripped over something. "Yep, that's definitely Syah. She's a little clumsy!" she laughed, a little clumsy...was a huge understatement! But she was sweet, and friendly. Josina raised her eyebrows when Ethan said he thought that Syah would make a good snog buddy. "Well, I wouldn't try any funny business with her...have you seen her boyfriend and cousin?" she asked him.

"Hmmm, are you implying that I should get together with your brother? Because that's not going to happen. I'm already taken."
she said, a bit of defiance creeping into her voice.

Josina shook her head when he jumped on to the bridge. "You know, magic isn't going to save you if you break your neck!" she said to him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 01:18 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"A little clumsy ehh?" Ethan shook his head.. Goodness! She would be perfect! Always falling into him! Heh.. Damn it! "Hey, I wouldn't force myself on a Lady!" He protested as he looked over at Josina.

"And I've seen them.. very tall and big." That Wes.. he wouldn't want to tangle with him at all.. Liam either.. Lucky girl.. He guessed she was safe from him..

"Please! I'm not implying that at all! I'm just saying that you should look him up.. so you will believe me that there is more than one of me around!" Like Eric would go for her!

"I'm not going to break my neck, so just chill princess." He said with a shake of his head.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 01:56 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

I'm sure...Josina said sarcastically when he said he wouldn't force himself on a girl. Besides, I hear you barely ever have to...the Slytherin heartthrob, eh?

Josina smiled when he described Liam and Wes as very tall and big. Well, she herself would probably say muscular, but either way, she pitied the guy who messed with Syah or Mairead! Yes, and extremely protective as well. she said to Ethan.

Hey! I never said I didn't believe you...and besides, once classes start, I might see him around. You never know. she said, although she still felt as if Ethan had tried to set her up with his brother.

She shrugged when Ethan said he wasn't going to break his neck. Well, she still wouldn't be surprised if he slipped a bit. Things like that were always happening to people who were too sure of themselves!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 06:01 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan put his hands up as Josina spoke.. "I don't!" He said with a nod. And then he smirked as she spoke "Well, yes they usually do come to me! But sometimes I like the chase you know?" He said with a wink at her..

"Hey I don't blame 'em! If I had a girl that looked like that, I'd be bloody protective as well! But don't worry.. I don't break up happy relationships! Even if Liam is damn lucky to be looking into those eyes!" Ethan's reason for liking Syah finally came to light! Bloody haunted he was!

He was in fact, so wrapped up in thinking about them, he slipped a little and had to put his arms out to regain his balance! Whoops! He was fine though.. no biggie!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 08:07 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina laughed when Ethan said he sometimes liked the chase. "Well, no, I don't know as I'm not the one doing the chasing." she smiled at him.

Ohhh....Ethan really had a thing for Syah, didn't he? She almost laughed. "You're right. She is awfully pretty. And you're not the only boy that thinks so..." she sighed. She was lucky there weren't more Syahs around, or her chance to ever get a boyfriend would have been totally ruined!

She gasped slightly when Ethan slipped, but he seemed to regain his balance quickly, so she wasn't too concerned. "Thinkin' too much about pretty eyed girls, are you now?" she smirked at him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 29 2015, 11:23 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan smiled a bit at Josina, "Ahh well, sometimes you should do the chasing.. it's pretty fun actually." He said with a bit of a grin at her.

Ethan shrugged a little as Josina spoke.. "No, I'm obviously not the only boy who things so, seeing as I hope her boyfriend does! Otherwise that's not going to last long! He said with a bit of a smirk as he looked over at her.

He sighed as Josina caught his slip and he nodded. "I guess I am."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 02:31 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Mmhmm. I don't think I'd be too good at the chasing part. Josina said with a hint of a smile.

She chuckled a little when Ethan said he hoped that Liam thought that way about Syah. Oh, don't worry. she smiled at him. If you saw the way he looked at her, there wouldn't be doubt in your mind about it.

Josina raised her eyebrows at Ethan when he admitted that he was, indeed thinking too much. Obviously. she retorted. Besides, why are you so into Syah? The way most 5th year girls talk about you, I'd think you would already have a girlfriend! she said with a bit of surprise. Or at least have no trouble getting one...she added, almost as an afterthought.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ethan LaFont
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 05:24 PM

Slytherin Prefect
115 POSTS
16 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Ethan shrugged as bit as Josina asked him why he liked Syah and he hopped down from the railing and sat down on the edge for a moment.. contemplating her question.

"Yeah, most of the girls in my year are after me.. But Syah seems different? Happy? She doesn't chase.. She is just.. different I suppose and I like it.. The kind of girl you would take home to your mother you know.." He shrugged a little as he looked over at Josina..

"I guess I do have options.." Claire for instance.. but.. hmm..

He just shrugged a bit.

"Anyways, I'm happy for her.. and I'm not going to try anything."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josina Pranger
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 07:18 PM

Gryffindor Third Year
616 POSTS
14 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Josina smiled at Ethan when he explained why he liked Syah. "Yeah, it's true." she said. "She's really sweet."

"Well, that's good. Otherwise I'd have to warn Liam about you!"
she laughed a bit.

"Anyways, I should probably get back to the castle. It was nice to meet you, Ethan." she said, and turned to walk back to the castle.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 11:09 AM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Emma walked out to the grounds and headed for the creek. Her eyes were drifting around as she walked. She'd been taken by surprise when she was given prefect and still it was trying to sink in. She no longer fingered the badge on her robes but still it made her blush if someone mentioned it. She'd expected her brother to get it not her! She moved across the bridge to the middle and looked down at the water just leaning against it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Christopher Jensen
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 11:18 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
19 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Emma Yenorin @ Jan 10 2016, 10:09 PM)
Emma walked out to the grounds and headed for the creek. Her eyes were drifting around as she walked. She'd been taken by surprise when she was given prefect and still it was trying to sink in. She no longer fingered the badge on her robes but still it made her blush if someone mentioned it. She'd expected her brother to get it not her! She moved across the bridge to the middle and looked down at the water just leaning against it.

Chris wandered down to the creek, guitar in hand, looking for some quiet time where he didn't have to worry about the pressures of class or homework. As he arrived he spotted Emma there by herself and smiled. He walked up to her and leaned his case against the bridge. "You okay Ems?" he asked quietly as he moved beside her. Really she was like the only friend he had but at least he knew she would always be there. He nudged her lightly with a smile and leaned on the bridge.

--------------------
user posted image
(Thanks to Liz for graphics)
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 11:28 AM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Christopher Jensen @ Jan 10 2016, 11:18 AM)
Chris wandered down to the creek, guitar in hand, looking for some quiet time where he didn't have to worry about the pressures of class or homework. As he arrived he spotted Emma there by herself and smiled. He walked up to her and leaned his case against the bridge. "You okay Ems?" he asked quietly as he moved beside her. Really she was like the only friend he had but at least he knew she would always be there. He nudged her lightly with a smile and leaned on the bridge.

Emma heard someone walking on the bridge and looked over seeing Chris "Hey" she said brightly. She shrugged though "I guess so, just feels weird being a prefect I guess." she said "How about you?" She smiled when she saw his guitar case and looked back at the water. "Looking for somewhere peaceful too?" Away from everyone running everywhere. At least it was quiet out here!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Christopher Jensen
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 11:39 AM

Ravenclaw Second Year
19 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Emma Yenorin @ Jan 10 2016, 10:28 PM)
[
Emma heard someone walking on the bridge and looked over seeing Chris "Hey" she said brightly. She shrugged though "I guess so, just feels weird being a prefect I guess." she said "How about you?" She smiled when she saw his guitar case and looked back at the water. "Looking for somewhere peaceful too?" Away from everyone running everywhere. At least it was quiet out here!

Smiles at Emma and looks at her shiny badge he hadn't noticed before. "Oh hey," he reached over and touched the badge lightly. "That's cool." Chris beamed and gave her a hug. "My best friend the Prefect. Does this mean I can get away with stuff?" he teased and kissed her cheek. Realizing what he did he turned red and slowly lets go of her because awkward feelings were rushing through him now.

At her question he nodded and looked down at his case. "I like to come out here and pretend that there's nothing else in the world." He glanced at her and smiled, "Why are you out here?"

--------------------
user posted image
(Thanks to Liz for graphics)
PMEmail
^
Emma Yenorin
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 10:39 PM

Hufflepuff Prefect
79 POSTS
13 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

QUOTE (Christopher Jensen @ Jan 10 2016, 11:39 AM)
Smiles at Emma and looks at her shiny badge he hadn't noticed before. "Oh hey," he reached over and touched the badge lightly. "That's cool." Chris beamed and gave her a hug. "My best friend the Prefect. Does this mean I can get away with stuff?" he teased and kissed her cheek. Realizing what he did he turned red and slowly lets go of her because awkward feelings were rushing through him now.

At her question he nodded and looked down at his case. "I like to come out here and pretend that there's nothing else in the world." He glanced at her and smiled, "Why are you out here?"

She smiled back at him and flushed a little but gave him a hug back. "Never thought I'd say I was a prefect" she said shaking her head. It was such a surprise to her, she hadn't thought she was even old enough! AND it was a huge responsibility too! She snorted and shook her head "I don't think so" she said with a laugh. She turned a little pinker at the kiss on her cheek though flushing prettily. That was just a kiss on the cheek, what was she blushing for?!

"I know what you mean." she said nodding as she took a breath. Breathe! What was she flushing for, her brothers did that too! Pfft. "Just looking for peace. Where everyone's not running all over the place." she said shrugging.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Oct 31 2016, 07:56 PM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

It was about time she finally arrived at Hogwarts. She had been waiting for ages for that time to come. Being in a wizard family made her know almost everything about the wizarding world, so as the school. Almost, yes. Because she expected that no one really knew everything about the school. It had too many secrets inside which she probably could never imagine. Her mother and father studied at the very same school, Hogwarts, with her father being in Slytherin while her mother in Ravenclaw. If people knew about that traits she got from her parents, no one would question her intelligence and for being bookish.

On the first day of school, Bianca chose to be alone. She was an introvert and prefered being alone than being with too many people. She made her way to the ground, along with her Standard Book of Spells book in her hand. She was about to practice some spells before the classes started. She wanted to be perfect at anything and liked what they said, practice make perfect. She just happened to arrive at the creek. There was a quite rotten bridge on it, crossing the creek. She stepped on it slowly to make sure the bridge would not collapse. After she was certain, she made her way to the center of the bridge. Then she pulled her hornbeam wand out of her dress robe and began practicing.

Tag: Jarvis Bennett

This post has been edited by Bianca Wilson: Oct 31 2016, 08:02 PM
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 1 2016, 05:02 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Jarvis repeated his new school's name over and over again right after he saw the castle for the first time. He was awe-stricken by the look of it. So magical, just like what he had imagined whenever he heard the word witch or wizard. Though he still could not believe that he would be part of the world. But as his mother said, 'even if we can't see it, it doesn't mean it's not real'. And right at the moment, he finally saw it and finally got an answer for all strange things happened to him.

The school was a huge huge place. He did not really know about the school though, never bothered to read the book. Hogwarts: a History, if he were not mistaken. All he had known already was the super huge great hall and his very common room Gryffindor. Since the class had not yet started, he decided to wander around the school, starting from the ground. It just happened to him to arrive at the creek and saw a girl about his age on the bridge. Feeling excited to meet someone, he approached her. Upon stepping on the bridge, he could hear the 'crack' sound indicating the bridge was quite rotten.

"Is this even safe?" he asked in wonder about the girl managed to be at the center of the bridge.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 1 2016, 07:54 PM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca was about to try the levitating charm, Wingardium Leviosa, on a small rock at the side of the creek, when a boy's voice interrupted her. She looked over. There was a boy with blond hair and sharp jawline, wearing a red and gold tie along with a lion coat of arm on his school robe. A Gryffindor, great! she snorted. The last thing she wanted to see at the very beginning of the school year was meeting the superenergetic Gryffindors at her very precious me-time.

"Quite. I managed to get here though. Well, of course it needs some courage to do so," answered Bianca. "Wonder if you've got one," added her sneeringly.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 05:12 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis rose his eyebrows right after the girl kind of teasing him for not having any courage. He laughed inside. Surely he did have courage, he was part of the couragious house Gryffindor after all. He stared at the girl and noticed her wearing the green ones. Some students he met at the train had warned him about the bad reputations the Slytherin had. Even though he could care less about their reputation since he lived in a different world with those Harry Potter pal, he still could see that the house members did have some nasty attitude toward others. He smirked, a great idea just popped into his mind.

"Well if you say so," answered him approaching the girl. Soon as he arrived right beside the girl, he jumped while saying, "Practicing spell are you?", causing it to shake and making more loud creaking sound.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 04:55 AM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca rolled her eyes when the boy was approaching her. Those wanting to show off trait again. Trying to ignore the boy, she moved her attention toward the previous small rock. She tried to move her wand according to the spell book. Swish and flick.

"Wingardium.. AHH!" she let out a shriek when the bridge was shaking all of sudden. She looked at the boy angrily. He just jumped. She could not believe the boy just jumped, on the bloody rotten bridge they were standing. "ARE YOU IDIOT?" she shouted right in front of the boy's face, ignoring his latter question.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 03:58 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis laughed hard as the girl screamed right in front of his face, calling him idiot. "See? Who's got no courage?" He tilted his head and smirked. It was always great to give someone a 'lesson' whenever they were being so rude. Wait, it was not that he were giving her a lesson. He just wanted to have some fun!

"I'm Jarvis, by the way," said him eyeing the girl with expectation that she would think his name was cool. He was from muggle world, from US, and his name was obviously related to something amazing in the muggle world. If only this girl watched muggle movie though. But considering the girl wore the green ones, he did not let his hope too high. Most of them are purebloods, aren't they?

"Ah, what is it made of? What spell are you practicing?" he pointed at the girl's wand.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 08:29 PM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca looked at the boy sullenly. How dare he called her a coward. Not exactly coward but it was pretty much the same. "Excuse me, I do have courage but I'm not stupid enough to jump around this rotten bridge with freezing water beneath it!" snapped her sharply. She could not imagine what could happen if the brudge were collapse. She could get hurt -he could get hurt. And moreover the weather starting to get cold and she could not imagine how cold the creek would be.

The boy then mentioned his name with expecting-something look. Such as he wanted her to recognize the name. But Bianca got no clue. She was snorting instead. "Who named their son after a ferret?" mocked her. His name did sound the same as a creature she had read on the book, Jarvey.

He then asked about her wand and the spell she was about to practice. She rolled her eyes. Too much question thought her indignantly. But she liked to show off her wand though, it has rather unusual core. "It's hornbeam. With sprite wing as its core. How about yours?" answered her matter-of-factly, nodding at the boy's. "It's levitating charm. But I couldn't start if you keep talking to me," said her sarcastically. "And what's wrong with your accent?"
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 03:37 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Yeah yeah, you have courage and smart! Whoo! Congratulations!" said Jarvis flatly. He could not actually belive the girl's reaction, it was like that girl had never had fun before, easily caught by a little teasing. But never he mind that.

Yet, again, he could not believe what he had just heard. He was introducing his name before and instead of being introduced back with the girl's name, she mocked him to have a name similar with ferret. "How is my name related to a ferret?" demanded him, frowning at the girl. His name had nothing to do with a ferret. His name was cool! Instead of a ferret, it should be related to something amazing like a cool robot with smart.. brain.

Jarvis could feel that the girl's tone was rather soft when she spoke about her wand. But still, he could not help but laugh to hear the girl's wand core. "What is a sprite?" asked him. That name sis not soubd like a creature but a drink. "Mine is holly with a nundu spot, 13 1/4 inch. And never used it before," answered him. "Whoops! I'm sorry but I will keep disturb you until you say you will practice some spells with me," he grinned then laughed histerically when the girl commented his accent. "I'm not British, you know, American!" said him proudly.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 02:08 PM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca rolled her eyes as she listed to what the boy just said. She made it as obvious as possible though. That boy Jarvis then asked her about the correlation between his name and a ferrer. She smirked. She supposed that boy had never read anything because the explanation about the creatures was wrote clearly at the elementary book, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. "It's Jarvey," said her sneeringly. "It'a creature resembling an overgrown ferret in most respect except for the fact that it can talk. True conversation, however, is beyond ths wit of the Jarvey, which tends to confine itself to short and often rude phrases in an almost contant stream," explained her, made a perfect quotation from the book and made sure she said 'ferret' and 'rude' as clear as possible.

For the whole time at Hogwarts, it was the first time she found someone laughing at hearing a word 'sprite'. That was nothing funny about it, really. Instead, it was a wonderful creature. "Do you even read?" aked her hotly. "Sprite is a creature, related to a fairy, and there's actually nothing to laugh about," explained her indignantly. Yet, before her vexation was gone, the boy's answer made her surprise. She thought her wand was actually the only one containing a rare core, but the boy's actually sounded great. "You do have an awesome wand wood, you know and a rare core I suppose. Nundu," saide her in awe, though half heartedly, since she did not like it when she felt someone was better than her. "But how are they put its spot in a wand though. A spot?" asked her rather curiously.

Then she could not help but rolled her eyes, again, as the boy said he would keep distrurbing her until she kind of teach him about thr spell. "You are annoying, do tou know that?" said her cynically. She never liked being disturbed by someone, especially when she was about to learn something, or reading something. "Then why are you here? There's a school of wizardry at Salem also," asked her.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 05:07 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis smiled and rose his eyebrows. The girl could not even know how to reply him, she rolled her eyes instead. He just won the first debate with her and he knew he would win again. As the girl explained a ferret-like creature called Jarvey. He could not help but laughed. It did have a similar name with him and he didn't know what he was suppossed to feel, proud or angry. So he just laughed. For that ferret one, he didn't know how to reply. "Okay, I'm Jarvey, I'm a ferret and I accept it. But, what did you say again? Rude? Me? You should have reflect yourself before saying things to anybody, you know. Like it or not, so far, you're being the rude one, not me," said him sneeringly. That girl did not even introduced herself, yet she was furious with him.

As the girl explained him about the sprite, he nodded. "I don't know about it, okay? Can you stop getting angry with me though?" demanded him sincd he started to get annoyed by her mocking and angry tone. And then again, her voice was soften as she talked about wand. He could not help but smiled. "Really? Why is holly so good and pardon me, I don't even know what Nundu is," asked him surprisingly. He liked the fact that his one was a great wans though. As he knew, the wand chose its wizard, and how could someone not feeling proud when a great wand chose them?

Finally, the word let out from the girl. Annoying. Well, some people said the same thing about him. People like her though. "I don't know. Never annoyed myself," said him teasingly, making a grin. "I moved to England few months ago. I've been here already though, you can't complain," answered him, chuckling.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 02:20 AM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca frowned to hear what the boy Jarvey just said. Reflect herself? Why should she reflect herself when she actually did nothing wrong? "Excuse me, which part of me showing the rudeness? It was you who approaching me by jumping around like an idiot and disturbing my practice time," said her hotly.

When the boy appologized for his empty brain of knowing anything, she just shrugged. She did not care with the reason. And right at that time, she realized that the Jarvey boy might be a muggle born. Stupid muggle born. Did not he even curious about his new surroundings? thought her unconvincedly. And when the boy asked about his wand, again, she sighed. She did like to show off her intelligence but she did not expect it would be that tiring. "Holly is one of the rarer kinds of wand woods, traditionally considered protective, it works most happily for those who may need help overcoming a tendency to anger and impetuosity. At the same time, holly wands often choose owners who are engaged in some dangerous and often spiritual quest," explained her, making another perfect quotation of the wandlore book she had read before. "And since yours is about 13 inch, I bet you'll be a tall man in the future. At least taller than me," added her nonchalantly. Then the boy also asking about thd Nundu. She sighed again. "Nundu or Nudu, is an arguably the most dangerous in the world. It has a shape of a gigantic leopard whose breath cause disease virulent enough to eliminate entire village," explained her. Again. Then something was clunk into her mind. Holly wood and Nundu core. Dangerous. "Wait. Your wand wood chooses owners who engage with a dangerous quest, and your wand core is taken out from the most dangerous creature," began her matter-of-factly. "It seems like staying close to you would be dangerous," concluded her. For a moment she had a thought to live that boy. She did not want to get into a trouble.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 03:25 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

Jarvis rose his eyebrows when the girl actually asked about her rudeness. For a moment he thought that the girl might be so full of herself that she could only see the good side of her and forgot about her bad side. "You wanna know? Okay. First, you sneered me to not having courage at the very first time we met. Second, you called my ferret. Third, you don't even introduce yourself. Too busy mocking me, eh?" said him defiantly. "And I always act for a reason and the reason why I jumped around like an idiot is to give you lesson for what you've said," added him, rolling his eyes.

He listened carefully as she explained about the meaning behind his holly wand. It really was a special wand, he could conclude. But the fact that it chose wizard that connected to dangerous and holy quest was quite surprising. "Then what about your hornbeam?" asked him. The new fact that the length of wand was also related to the owner's height also surprised him. But that was logical. A taller person might use a longer wand, vice versa. Then the girl's might be shorter than him. Perhaps around 11 or 12.

"That's so sick!" yelled him right after he listened to what Nundu was. He could not believe such creatures was exist. Such dangerous creature! Spreading disease to the whole village just by its breath? He could not thing about any cooler than that. And the wand maker! He might be a crazy person. How could he take the Nundu's fur for his wand though? It just impossible to think about. "Where exactly can we find this Nundu?" asked him. It was not that he wanted to see it. He just wanted to make sure that it was not habitated here in England.

"What did you say?" said him with a rising voice. But he could not deny the fact that his wand was related to dangerous thing. Though it dis not mean that he would choose the dangerous path for nothing. "So, you're afraid to get too close to me, eh?"
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 11:57 PM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca looked at the Jarvey boy defiantly as he waa about to tell her where the rudeness it. But it was not Bianca if not self-defensing at anything she thought was not her fault. "It was because you're so weird. Ypu saw me at the center of the bridge, instead you were asking whether the bridge was safe. Of course it is," replied her with a frown as the boy mentioned ths first point. "Well, because it is. It's not my fault that there's a ferret-like creature called Jarvey," said her matter-of-factly after thd second point. Though at the third point, she was rather flushed. She dis not realize that she had not mentioned her name yet. That was kind of rude though. But it was only one she would recognized as her fault. "It's Bianca Wilson," said her silently due to her shameness.

She was eyeing the boy to look at his reaction after she explainwd about his wand. She was quite surprised that there was no changing in expression. He might not have the idea how great his wand was. Perhaps he dis not even know that it was quite popular after the second wizarding war because holly was the wand wood used as Harry Potter's original wand. And whenever someone mentioned Harry Potter, ths Gryffindors would have fly-to-the-sky feeling of proud. "Mine is as good as yours, or perhaps better," said her with a smirk. "Hornbeam selects for its life mate the talented witch or wizard with a single, pure passion, which some might call obsession which will almost always be realised. It adapts more quickly than almost any other to their owner’s style of magic, and will become so personalised, so quickly, that other people will find them extremely difficult to use even for the most simple of spells. It likewise absorb their owner’s code of honour, whatever that might be, and will refuse to perform acts that do not tally with their master’s principles whether it ia good or bad. It's particularly fine-tuned and sentient wand," explained her proudly. She always loved the fact that her wand was as self reserved as her.

"It can be found in East Africa," answered her. Despite of its coolness he might be a bit terrified by the fact that Nundu could have a possibility to kill an entire village in a very easy way.

When he asked whether she was afraid to get close to him, she just shrugged. "Well, I just don't want to get into trouble," replied her honestly. "But it's not likd we're going to be clpse anyway," added her with chuckles to the mad idea.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 10 2016, 03:15 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Goodness!" said him in disbelieve, let out a heavy sigh, as the girl denied the points he gave one by one. That girl seemed to think she was right at everything. He was about to snap another replies to him but her introducing kept his mouth shut. Instead of getting angry, Jarvis grinnned. "Finally you admit one, eh," said him, still grinning. Though she denied two of the three points, he was satisfied enough when the girl finally said her name. "Okay, Bianca. B. Can I call you by that?" asked him. "Oh see, your face getting red," said him, sniggering.

When she explained about the meaning behind her wand, he opened his eyes widely. There was nothing better than her wand, actually. He felt that her saying he had a good one was actually just a noble act of her. Or perhaps an arrogant act of her, to push Jarvis asking question abput her good wand. "Say, if I borrow your wand, the possibility it would obey me is small but if you borrow my wand it could act as good as you are using your wand," confirmed him. "That's not fair!" uttered him enviously.

"So, it's far from here," said him in relief after knowing the habitate of Nundu. "Do you know what kind of creatures live around here?" asked him curiously.

"Do I look like someone who fancies getting into trouble?" asked him, rising his eyebrows. Well, he was opened for some adventures and pranks that could give him detention, but to do something dangerous he had no thought about it. Not yet, perhaps. To her second words, he laughed. "Why not?" asked him teasingly. Even though the girl was hard to get close with but she was quite nice, at least she was not acting like the old fashioned Slytherin whom easily said you-know-what after meeting muggle-borns. Or not yet, perhaps. He had not had mentioned about his blood status. Jarvis stared at the girl, thinking perhaps he could give her a try. "Is that because we're from different houses? Or because you're pureblood and I'm... uh.. mudblood?" demanded him.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 11 2016, 09:21 AM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"I did not realize I haven't mentioned my name, yet," said her honestly, making a frown. He looked like he just won a lottery, looked so happy when Bianca admitted her fault. And when he asked her for a nickname, she just shrugged. She did not mind any nickname as long as it was still her name, besides that was what her family called her. "I don't mind that," said her. "What about you? Uhm.. Jarvey? Perhaps not," she chuckled while thinking about a nickname for the boy. "J? No, sounds weird. Uhm.. Jarv? That sounds nice," said her. "But Jarvey actually sounds a lot better," concluded her, ending her monologoue.

To the statement the boy just said, she laughed hard. "That's life, never fair," said her sneeringly. "But the point is the wand chooses its wizards, so any kind of wand is the best wand for its owner," said her soothingly. She always wondered about the fact of wand, and that actually made secretly wanted to become a wandmaker, even though it was kind of hard.

When the boy asked her about what creature lived around their place, she tried to remember both stories from her parents and the books. "I don'r really remember how many species live in Britain but there are some in Hogwarts, like centaurs--you know, part human and horse whose intelligent is incredibly high, unicorns-- I guess you know them, thestral--a winged horse, but the possibility we can see it is small, acromantula--giant spider. They are all live in the forbidden forest," mentioned her though she had never seen any of them since she was not fool enough to wander around the forbidden forest by herself. "And there's als some in the lake, like merpeople--part human and fish, grindylow and even though nobody ever saw it, the rumour said there is giant squid also," added her. Seeing giant squid was actually one of her secret ambition while she was studying at the school.

When he asked about her impression of him she just shrugged. "Well, most of you Gryffindors are," said her matter-of-factly. For his next question she was about to answer if she was not really open to people which made her hard to be understood and close to anyone but her family. But before she could tell him, his next words made her gasped and frowned. "You don't have to say such a foul word about yourself, you know," reminded her. He must thought if she were a typical Slytherin, pureblood lovers and muggle-born haters. But the fact that her family born halfbloods was making them think differently with the old style Slytherin. "And I'm a halfblood. But I won't blame you to have a stereotype thought about us though," said her. There were still so many ancient pureblood families who care about blood purity, and most of them were Slytherins.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 08:07 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"Okay, B, then," said him with a grin. Another wins though. Then the girl decided to give him a nickname and Jarvis just listened to her in silence, giving a proper reaction everytime she came up with a nickname. When she suggested Jarvey, he frowned because it sounded more like an insult than a nickname. When she suggested J, he raised his eyebrows because she thoght it was weird when the fact was most of his acquaintances called him that. And when she suggested Jarv, he tilted his head. It sounded cool and new and he was about to choose that name when she made a not-so-surprising conclusion. "Oh whatever," said him, feeling slightly annoyed. "You came up with a good name and you chose the worst," moaned him. "Jarv's nice."

Then Jarvis opened his eyes widely, as he was surprised seeing the girl in front of him actually could laugh. Most of the time, she was sneering, mocking, smirking and snorting. "Oh you're laughing!" said him in surprise, completely forgot about the wand talk.

When Bianca mentioned the creatures lived in HOGWARTS, he looked at her in disbelieve. "No way," exclaimed him. It was like keeping a tiger, lion and shark in a muggle school, which was impossible."But.. why can't we see thestral? Does it look like a pegasus or something?" asked him in wonder. "Have you seen any of them?" asked him again, half wanted to hear 'yes' and 'no'. Yes, because he wanted to know the exact description about them. No, because he would take Bianca to find these creatures sooner or later.

Bianca's next answer really was making him satisfied. So his intuition about her being quite different with another of her peer was quite right. And he was glad about that. "Someone from your house called me mud... you-know-what," admitted him.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 05:19 PM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Bianca just shrugged when he chose his own nickname. Jarv was good but she was confident that even if she called him Jarvey, he would not be angry. He admitted if he was a ferret already. All that friendly chitchat suddenly made her remembering her real reason going there. Practicing spells. "You know what? I think we really should stop talking because I haven't leant any spell yet," said her, trying to hear as polite as possible.

But the boy was laughing. Laughing very hard while witnessing her laughing. She flushed and for a moment just kept quiet because she didn't know what to say. After a couple seconds, she started to get annoyed. "Ugh, can you please not saying that sort of comment?" said her exasperatedly. "And started grinning! You look like an idiot," mocked her, again. It just seemed to be her nature whenever she felt nervous or embarrassed.

"Yes way!" mutterred her. When he asked about the thestral, she sighed. "You know what? You really need to start reading something," began her. "Not many people can see them because they only can be seen to those who have witnessed death. So, unless you have seen someone dying, you can't never see them," explained her. She bet she could not see them and hoped she would never be able to. "What is pegasus?" asked her because she could not remember any creatures with such name.

To his next statement about being called as you-know-what, she just shrugged. "Well, I can't blame them. Just like what I've said, there's still many ancient pureblood family in my house. They grew up like that," said her.
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 17 2016, 05:41 AM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

"I won't shut my mouth unless you practice spells with me," said Jarvis, making a broad grin. He was too lazy to read something that he hardly mastered the theory about spells. He tbought having someone such a nerdy could actually help him. Spells were important afterall.

"Allright. Allright," muttered him though his grin could still be seen on his face. That girl was embarrassing and it was kind of funny.

Knowing the fact about thestral made him looking at her blankly. Seeing the thestral was amazing yet terrifying. Witnessing someone's death, he could not think there was nothing worse than that. And he secretly hoped he would not ever see thestral ever in his life. "Uh.. it's a winged horse also," explained him, feeling a bit weird because for the first time it was him explaining. But it was a creature from muggle story that Jarvis didn't expect her to know about it.

"Yeah. It probably because she did not even know there is a more polite term to call a muggle-born rather than mudblood," assumed him.
PMEmail
^
Bianca Wilson
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 01:49 AM

Slytherin First Year
29 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

"Alright, alright!" she sighed. There was no chance of her winning this debate. Moreover, she prefered practicing spells with him than being annoyed all the time at this beautiful place. "But not here. It's getting colder here," said her. She was thinking about a room with loads of stuffs. The lounge or empty classrooms would be perfect.

Bianca just rolled her eyes as he kept grinning while starring at her. This boy was weird and she would bother to give another comment.

She had never known any winged horse called pegasus, but perhaps it was what they called about the creatures in the muggle world. "It might be Abraxan," she mumbled to her self

"That could be possible," she nodded her head, thinking hard about the purblood families (kind of) trait. It could be possible that the parents never used the term muggle born. She didn't really understand though because she was born in all half-bloods family.

"I know a place to practice! Follow me!" she said, gesturing Jarvis to follow her.

((Move to http://forum.thehogwartsonline.com/index.php?showtopic=34287 ))
PMEmail
^
Jarvis Bennett
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 03:22 PM

Gryffindor First Year
110 POSTS
11 YEARS OLD
Muggle Born

What was Abraxan? What did Abraxan do with the creature? Didn't it a name of a prison here? He was about to ask those questions to Bianca but keeping her calm and willing to teach him was hard enough that he sisn't want to break the calmness by asking questions that might sound stupid to her. "After you," he said, bowing to the girl and followed her behind.

END
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ