View All Announcements

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Middle Of The Room
Corey Zirkle
 Posted: Mar 3 2012, 03:30 AM

Dark Wizard
598 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Corey smiled and gave Marshie a one armed hug, pulling her in tight. Might as well. I can give you another gift, if you want. I promise it'll make you see nothing but flashing lights. There was a mischevious glint to his eyes, looking around the room in quick scanning glances. There was no one here who even came close to frightening him, and with a raised hand to signal to Marshie he would be right back if she wanted the "extra gift", made his way into the crowd.

Looking for the boy, he finally found him and grabbed Taimat by the collar turning the kid to face him. Oi, lad. I have a request for you. Insert pause here as he looked the boy over, before smirking and releasing his shirt. He would be his replacement in a few years. If everything works out right, I'll be leaving the school. Transferring to Durmstrang. And if it goes through Corey raised his finger with the silver ring on to the kid, pointing it right at Taimat's nose You will make sure this place doesn't go soft. Torture people, snog girls, whatever. Just don't let it turn into a little pansy, fairie school like Beauburtons or by Merlin's beard, I'll make what I did to that spider look like I petted it's head. Understand, lad?

Corey sat there for a second, giving him an evil glare before a smirk broke out on his face and he straightened out the boys collar. You got a bright... dark future. Grab it by the nostrils and make it do your bidding. Oppurtunity doesn't come knocking for us Slytherins. We grab it, knock it out then torture it til it gives us what we want. Turning to the girl (Anna Grant Lol you know me from the OOC chat), he looked her over with a amused face. Make sure no one kills him. If anyones gonna do that, it will be me.

Patting Taimat on the back he returned to Marshie and gave her another light smile. Sorry had to do that before I leave, lass.

What he's wearing and how he looks

This post has been edited by Corey Zirkle: Mar 3 2012, 03:40 AM

--------------------
user posted image
All the loffers goes to Alex!user posted imageAnimagus Form
PMEmailYIM
^
Tyler Joseph
 Posted: Mar 3 2012, 07:13 AM

Slytherin Sixth Year
952 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Tyler was in no particular mood off going to the birthday party since he was being a lazy [Censored by the Caretaker]. Don't blame him, he had just given a crazy DADA practical OWL and so who wouldn't be damn tired? Anyway, since Marshie was his friend and he couldn't miss hers, he got up and got dressed than realized his belt was missing. Blekh! Going around his trunk he pulled out another belt that was actually stuck in the wires of his harp the musical instrument he had bought out of interest. Just amazing right? When he felt down right lazy he had to work more. Anyway, after putting a fight with those two things, he snatched the belt free and locked his trunk. Really did need to set that up someday. Getting out of the Dorm room Ty made his way towards the third floor and stepped inside the party room eyes stopping at the music generator. Amazing atleast they had music!

He looked at Marshie and gave her a smile. "Happy Birthday Padua! I'll be delivering your birthday gift soon through an owl didn't get time today. Do you prefer a lighter that can help you put kiddos on fire or probably an ugly flavour of bertie botts? " Ty joked than looked around at a pair of students. Walking towards the guy Corey, he smirked at him. "Long time no see, Eh? " Oh well atleast he had to speak to someone right?

OUTFIT

This post has been edited by Tyler Joseph: Mar 3 2012, 07:17 AM

--------------------

user posted image
Forever ll Twyler ll Team Hermoor
Set by Kyla, Forever by Vera, Twyler by Twia, Team Hermoor by Kate
PMEmail
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Mar 3 2012, 07:36 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy took a bite out of a cupcake. A smile escaped her face as she tasted the chocolatey goodness of the cupcake. Her gaze searched the room, when her gaze met Nyria, she waved at the girl. "Hi Nyria!" She called. Lucy had met Nyria when all the Slytherins had decided to prank a professor by placing a bunch of gnomes in his office. Lucy considered her as a friend and was hoping that the girl considered Lucy as a friend as well. Noticing the pink dress her firend wore she said, "I like your dress. The color is great."

--------------------

user posted image
Set created by Jaelexus B & Team banner by Kate S
Callboard & Profile & Snakes and Cakes & Sign My Yearbook
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Anna Grant
 Posted: Mar 3 2012, 05:27 PM

Slytherin Third Year
767 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Anna tilted her head at the older boy (Corey Zirkle), quietly listening the tirade with amusement, until he added an aside for her. Where on earth did he get it into his head that the place will ‘go soft’? If anything, it’d go more than a little crazy. What did he mean, 'make sure he won't get killed'? “I’ll try, but I don’t promise anything.”

Now, wasn’t that interesting. Seriously, she was likely to get into trouble herself, and this guy she hadn’t met, was asking her to look afer someone?! Well, she’ll try. That is… if she survived the year without drowning or something. The girl then shook her head and raised both eyebrows at Taimat, once the older boy went to rejoin the group closer to his age. “Who on earth was that?”

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Katheryne Henley - thank you! Shipper! Callboard! friends by me
PMEmailYIM
^
Owen Lenchivek
 Posted: Mar 4 2012, 01:39 AM

Unsorted Member
180 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Undefined

Ah perfect, Owen thought, he wasn't going to have to hunt for her. Although he was embarassed he only got her a few certificated for a hundred galleons at Eeylop' Owl Emporium, she might not even like animals, "Happy birthday. I'm Owen [/color[color=green]]Rionelli." he stated as he nervously handed her his gift.

--------------------
user posted image
THANK YOU COSMINA MONDRAGON FOR THE AMAZING SIG <3
PM
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Mar 4 2012, 04:54 PM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nyria spotted Lucy and she waved back.
'Hi Lucy! Nice to see you here! That cupcake looks delicious, I should get one myself later. Have you heard anything about the gnome prank? I'm still wondering whether that professor appreciated the prank or not. At least I thought it was hilarious!'

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:45 PM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy shock her head at Nyria. "Nah I haven't heard anything about that professor. Probably didn't want to tell anyone that he's being pranked by some students," she admitted. Licking some of the frosting off of her cupcake, she started to get a sugar high. Some crumbs fell from her cupcake but Lucy barely noticed.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Mar 6 2012, 08:47 AM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'You are probably right! I'm going to get one of those cupcakes as well.'
Nyria really wanted one of those delicious cupcakes so she headed towards the table and she looked at all the different kinds of cupcakes. She picked one and took a bite. She already knew Marshie's cupcake baking talent and she thought Marshie had done a good job again.

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Mar 6 2012, 10:28 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy nodded at Nyria, "These cupcakes are amazing. Isn't it great the classes have ended early?" Lucy had been excited that she was over with her boring classes. She honestly thought she was going to start falling asleep in her classes and it didn't help that some of her professors had changed. Turning back to her own cupcake she took the last frosting filled bite.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Marshie Padua
 Posted: Mar 7 2012, 01:41 AM

Slytherin Fifth Year
726 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

"No thanks Corey . I think the gift you gave is enough." she smirked. "What got into him? I thought he was nice and sweet. Well, maybe NOT!" She said to herself. Marshie was happy when she saw her mentee (NYRIA) . "Thanks for coming! I'm really glad you came." She said upon reaching for the gift. Another sly (KATHERINE) entered the room. "Thank you! Yeah I hope my birthday wish will come true. By the way, you look beautiful tonight." She smiled as she welcome the girl.

Then she saw one of her guests [b] (OLIVIA)
. "Thank you for coming Ollie and for the gift. I hope you also have fun. Please, help ypurself something to eat and drink. The buffet is right over there." Marshie said to the sweet girl as she pointed the buffet table. When Marshie turned her attention to the door, she was shocked to see TYLER walking towards her. "Oh Hi Tyler! Thanks for coming. I was surprised, I thought maybe you don't like parties. Marshie said smilingly. Then she laughed as soon as she heard him talked about his gift to her. "Umm.. I think your presence for my birthday is enough for now. I'll get back to you with those gifts when I'm in a bad mood with someone." She said laughingly.

--------------------
user posted image
Awesome sig by MARGARET P. // Slythoween '11 (by Nearra) // Slytherin Pride (by Nei)

user posted image
Wicked banner by ZELDA!
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Mar 7 2012, 03:11 PM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Nyria answered Lucy's question about classes:
'I haven't enrolled for any classes yet. But I can imagine that you are really glad you can get some rest now! Do you already know what classes you are going to enroll for the spring term?'
Nyria took another bite from her tasty cupcake.

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
Lucy Smoke
 Posted: Mar 8 2012, 09:52 AM

Slytherin Fourth Year
610 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Lucy shock her head. "I don't know excatly what classes I want to take but I have an idea. I know I want to take a flying course for sure, and I want to take one in ruins. I'm also like astronomy and magical creatures," she said, listing off the different classes she enjoyed. With the classes she was thinking of taking, se had no clue what kind of career that could turn into. She could always become a professor, but she wanted to do something with the Ministry of Magic mostly. Prehaps she could become a professor in different school, such as Durmstrang or Beauxbatons. Lucy would even put the possibliy of being a Pro-Quidditch player in the mix as well. "Well what about your career? Do you have one in mind?" She asked.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nyria White
 Posted: Mar 11 2012, 03:22 AM

Slytherin Second Year
140 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Pureblood

'I would like to take flying lessons too! The other courses you mentioned sound interesting as well, especially magical creatures. I would like to enroll for that course as well.'
She paused for a moment, thinking about what kind of career she wanted...
'I love animals, so I would like to do something with them. Perhaps teach care of magical creatures here at Hogwarts, or studying dragons. They are magnificent creatures! There are so many different possibilities...
And you? What would you like to do?'

--------------------
25 & 26 April OFFLINE!
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ