Looking Out
Prof. Aleksander Petrov
 Posted: Jun 12 2012, 04:55 PM

Headmaster
3908 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

user posted image
A small nook in the back where those working behind the stage can look out and over the theatre.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteYIM
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 12:29 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Ahhh.. this was perfect.. Albus knew the school like the back of his hand.. He did have the marauders map after all.. But the theater was the place most often unused..

There were productions ever now and then.. but.. For the most part.. it was the quietest and the one where you could go to hide out.

Which is what he was doing right now.. Hiding out.. He had some book and homework scattered around him and was working quietly.. not really paying attention to much but his studies.. Everyone expected him to be an Auror like his Father.. but he wanted to be a healer.. Something that he hadn't told many people..

Liam Fallon

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 08:00 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam walked through the theatre, his hands shoved in his pockets....still trying to wrap his head around what his girlfriend had told him...

What if she was pregnant? Really, what would they do? The were the two Head Students, and were looked up to by the whole school! Not to mention held to a higher standard!

And what about Syah? As much as the whole thing involved him...he knew that if she was pregnant, she'd be the one on the receiving end of the most ridicule. And he couldn't see her go through that...not when it would be as much his fault as hers!

Bloody hell...he hoped she was just late...but he supposed they'd figure something out if she was indeed going to have a baby...

Liam nearly fell across some papers laying on the ground before he realized he wasn't the only one in the theatre. Looking up, he saw a boy about his age. "Hey." he said softly. "Sorry about almost messing up your homework."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 01:40 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus looked up a little in annoyance as someone just walked right across his homework! He was about to lash out when he saw exactly who it was who had done it...

Ohh.. Head Boy.

He bit back the retort on his tongue and just nodded.. "Hey." His voice was a bit curt, but then again, the head boy had sent his homework to the far reaches of the stage..

"Well, you messed up part of it." He said as he pointed to a few rolls of parchment that had escaped.. "But.. It's all right." He jumped to his feet and moved to gather his errant homework.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 08:01 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam noticed the look on the boys face and was almost expecting him to get mad...but then something apparently stopped him...

Ah, right. He probably didn't want a detention for lashing out at the head boy.

He shook his head as the boy spoke and picked up a parchment he had dropped. "Actually, no it's not. I should have been watching where I was going." he said, handing the paper to the boy. "I really am sorry about it."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 05:44 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus just shrugged as the head boy spoke.. "It's all right man, we all have those days." Though.. to be honest he pretty much had that life.. But him being upset wasn't going to help anyone out really.

He sighed as the head boy handed his paper back and he nodded.

"Thanks man." At least he knew how to make amends.. He sat back down and arranged his homework again.. All right, things seemed to be in order..

"Albus.." He said with a nod.. "And you are?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 03:08 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam grunted slightly as the boy spoke. "You're telling me." he said with a shake of his head.

He nodded as the boy spoke. "No thanks needed, really, but you're welcome I guess."

"Liam Fallon." he said, smiling a bit. "It's nice to meet you, Albus...what're you working on? Or were working on...before I rudely stepped all over everything?" he asked with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 12:51 PM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus looked up at Liam as he spoke, the grunt and the shake of his head made him wonder if the head boy had some issues of his own?

"Everything all right mate?" He asked as he sat back down with his homework and looked around..

"It's nice to meet you as well, Liam Fallon.." He replied before smiling a little.. "Ahh well, charms, and DADA.. Also I was looking over my notes for History of Magic." He said with a half smile..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 08:51 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam looked down at Albus when he asked if everything was all right. "I don't know, honestly." he said as he sat down a few feet away.

He didn't really want to discuss it, though...for now, it was between him and Syah...

"Do you like doing homework, or do you just like the quiet?" Liam asked with a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Albus Potter
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 11:41 AM

Gryffindor Sixth Year
275 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Halfblood

Albus raised an eyebrow at the head boy as he spoke, but the boy didn't comment on anything..He knew well enough when people wanted to hide things.. Like he so often did.. Si he just kept quiet and nodded..

He looked up at the Head boy's question though..

"Both actually, There are a few subjects that I really enjoy and then I like being alone.." He said with a nod.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Liam Fallon
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 03:21 PM

Hufflepuff Head Student
467 POSTS
17 YEARS OLD
Pureblood

Liam inwardly sighed in relief when Albus didn't ask any more questions...he certainly didn't need that!

Turning his attention back to what he was saying, he grinned a little. "Mm, I know what you mean. I like people, but sometimes it's nice to be by yourself.." he said.

Well, by himself with one very gorgeous Ravenclaw was what he enjoyed the most...

"I guess I sort of ruined it for you though, didn't I?" he said apologetically.[/color]

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Logo Artwork: Hogwarts NZ